What does PS4 have to compete with Titanfall in March 2014?

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 CloudStrife213
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

Cow logic:

If the game is not on PS4, then the game is bad or unwanted.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
@tormentos said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

Obviously nothing, I mean even the Sony defenders the best they can come up with is Infamous.

Planet Side 2.

Infamous (real exclusive)

Drive Club (real exclusive).

Yeah were fine..hahaha

lol you are sad. You make comments about how it is a multiplat and laughing but you counter with a multiplat that has not even been very successful on the PC even though it is free. As far as the other two they are both pretty bad also and you only mention them because that is all the PS4 has. I mean seriously a game from the motorstorm guys and another Infamous lol.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#103 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

With Titanfall, Halo Xbox One, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, D4, Plants vs Zombies, Project Spark, Kinect Sports Rivals,etc... 2014 is going to be a great year. My personal opinion is that it is head and shoulders above what the ps4 is offering (but the ps4 is getting some good ones too )

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

@Malta_1980 said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

Obviously nothing, I mean even the Sony defenders the best they can come up with is Infamous.

well to be fair TC only presented 1 game (multiplat) in his argument so its not like Sony defenders had much work to counter that... Actually I was hoping lemmings would support TC by posting huge listed of games being released next year, but didn't.. maybe you can!!

That literally makes no sense at all. The thread is what does the PS4 have to counter a game on the X1 so why would lems bring up games since the game being talked about is on the X1.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

lol you are sad. You make comments about how it is a multiplat and laughing but you counter with a multiplat that has not even been very successful on the PC even though it is free. As far as the other two they are both pretty bad also and you only mention them because that is all the PS4 has. I mean seriously a game from the motorstorm guys and another Infamous lol.

So why in hell would i have to counter with exclusive to fight a multiplatform game.? Unlike Titanfall which i am sure will be $60,PS2 is free to play.... It even makes it better..haha

But the other 2 are just more than enough,considering that this thread hype nothing but a multiplatform game by gamespot rules,you know the rules you lemming love so much when a 360 or xbox one game only get a good score here.?

In your tiny little world is better to have a multiplatform game,that 2 exclusives games,in your little world..hahaha

Maybe i should start posting all those games that are on PC and PS4 but not on xbox one,like warframe,Blacklight oh wait i already did,have a nice time with that multiplatform game,how low the mighty xbox fans have fallen,from bragging last gen about having exclusive to hype multiplatforms,and this is the start of the gen,imagine how much sadder it will be 3 years from now.

Hey does the xbox one even have an exclusive on the caliber of The Order coming.? Because we all know what happen to halo already is a mid 80's franchise now,Forza a low 80's one and Gears is not even there,oh that one is high 70's how the mighty have fallen..

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

@Malta_1980 said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

well to be fair TC only presented 1 game (multiplat) in his argument so its not like Sony defenders had much work to counter that... Actually I was hoping lemmings would support TC by posting huge listed of games being released next year, but didn't.. maybe you can!!

That literally makes no sense at all. The thread is what does the PS4 have to counter a game on the X1 so why would lems bring up games since the game being talked about is on the X1.

Check what you said in your first reply 'Sony defenders the best they can come up with is Infamous'

well they just came up with 1 game (exclusive) they believe is enough to counter Titanfall (1 x multiplat)... what else did you want a list of 50+ titles to counter an mp only multiplat ??

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts

Ill be playing both infamous on ps4 and titanfall on my pc @1080p 60fps maxed! :p

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By tormentos
@CanYouDiglt said:

@Malta_1980 said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

What does the xbox one has to counter Blacklight,Killzone or Warframe now.?

The only shooters are BF and Ghost,the PS4 has 5 shooters.

See this is what make you people look hypocrite,if the game is on PS Vita and PS3 is not exclusive,if the game is on PC and xbox 360 and xbox one some how it is as PS fans most counter it..hahaa

Dat hypocrisy...

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By CloudStrife213

THIS LIST ONLY INCLUDES GAMES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED YET ON ANY PLATFORM

Exclusive Games to be released on Xbox One next year:

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Titanfall

Project Spark

Halo 5 (November I presume)

Exclusive Games to be released on PS4 Next Year

Infamous : Second Son

Driveclub

The Order : 1886

SOMA

Daylight

(No idea on the other games except for ported games from Vita, PS3, or Indie games, old games)

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By CloudStrife213

@tormentos said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

@Malta_1980 said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

What does the xbox one has to counter Blacklight,Killzone or Warframe now.?

The only shooters are BF and Ghost,the PS4 has 5 shooters.

See this is what make you people look hypocrite,if the game is on PS Vita and PS3 is not exclusive,if the game is on PC and xbox 360 and xbox one some how it is as PS fans most counter it..hahaa

Dat hypocrisy...

Halo > Killzone>Blacklight>Warframe

Titanfall > Killzone>Blacklight>Warframe

Gears of War > Killzone>Blacklight>Warframe

Keep s*cking Sony's d*ck though tormentos, it's pretty amusing.

LOL at your bringing up Warframe, a free to play online game on PC that isn't garnering any praise. With a 67 metacritic.

You are really desperate.

Since you are including Blacklight and Warframe as a PS4 exclusive, then I have the right to invoke the argument that Titanfall is an Xbox One exclusive. But even if we assume that it is not an exclusive because it is also on PC, we cannot ignore the argument that people don't have the PC to be able to run it.

Aside from the argument that a majority people don't have the PC's capable enough to run Titanfall, it's safe to say that having Titanfall on Xbox One is a huge win for Microsoft.

dvalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 dvalo9
Member since 2010 • 1301 Posts

@CloudStrife213 said:

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Titanfall

Project Spark

Driveclub

(No idea on the other games except for ported games from Vita, PS3, or Indie games.)

So by counting titanfall games like Outlast, planetside 2,SOMA, daylight count too right?

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#113 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

With a lack of campaign in Titanfall it wouldn't take much for a PS4 title to compete with that game.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By CloudStrife213

@dvalo9 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

Sunset Overdrive

Quantum Break

Titanfall

Project Spark

Driveclub

(No idea on the other games except for ported games from Vita, PS3, or Indie games.)

So by counting titanfall games like Outlast, planetside 2,SOMA, daylight count too right?

Titanfall is a new game, the games you are talking about are all old except for SOMA and Daylight. The games on my list are all new games that have not been released yet.. None of them are old. I will update the list to include SOMA and Daylight.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

Infamous will be great. Hoping Driveclub gets released by then, too.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Sweenix said:

Infamous Second Son, Which will outscore titanfall

Also

• MLB 14 The Show
  • Final Fantasy XIV

Cows. Always good for a laugh.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By CloudStrife213

@-RPGamer- said:

With a lack of campaign in Titanfall it wouldn't take much for a PS4 title to compete with that game.

Is that so? Ever heard of MMOs like World of Warcraft?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 StormyJoe

@MonsieurX said:

Not sure why you compare a "big exlusive" on the PS4 to a multiplat on X1?

Such a broken record argument. TItanFall will be a system seller for the XB1. You CANNOT play it on PS4.

Butthurt?

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By CloudStrife213

@StormyJoe said:

@MonsieurX said:

Such a broken record argument. TItanFall will be a system seller for the XB1. You CANNOT play it on PS4.

Butthurt?

Also, we cannot ignore the argument that many people don't have the PC to be able to run it.

Would people without a gaming PC really purchase a high-end PC in order to run it smoothly when they can just buy an Xbox One? Maybe, but the majority of consumers are looking for affordability. Casual couch gamers look to consoles rather than PCs.

$500 compared to a $800-$1000 PC(PC that will be able to run Titanfall) is a lot.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#120 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

@CloudStrife213 said:

@-RPGamer- said:

Is that so? Ever heard of MMOs like World of Warcraft?

I was talking from my own personal preference. Games without campaigns are immediately removed as purchases for me.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4863 Posts

@Sweenix said:

I don't think so. My crystal ball says they'll both score an 8. But TitanFall seems to be racking up the awards so expect an M$ ad blitz. Its going to sell well.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@lhughey said:

@Sweenix said:

I don't think so. My crystal ball says they'll both score an 8. But TitanFall seems to be racking up the awards so expect an M$ ad blitz. Its going to sell well.

Have you SEEN the gameplay footage of Titanfall? AAA easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Lemmings claiming ownage with a multiplat.... desperate.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 tormentos

@CloudStrife213 said:

LOL at your bringing up Warframe, a free to play online game on PC that isn't garnering any praise. With a 67 metacritic.

Since you are including Blacklight and Warframe as a PS4 exclusive, then I have the right to invoke the argument that Titanfall is an Xbox One exclusive. But even if we assume that it is not an exclusive because it is also on PC, we cannot ignore the argument that people don't have the PC to be able to run it.

Aside from the argument that a majority people don't have the PC's capable enough to run Titanfall, it's safe to say that having Titanfall on Xbox One is a huge win for Microsoft.

So you have Halo and Gears on xbox one.? Holy sh** you most work for MS because those games are not on xbox one,i don't expect you to get it knowing how severely limited you are,but say what does the xbox one has to counter Killzone,Blacklight and warframe NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

Halo is not on xbox one yet,Gears is not even announce for xbox one,and probably end multi.

By the time Halo hit the xbox one the PS4 will have a barrage of games,also i would not be so happy considering Halo has 87 on meta is not even high rated any more,resistance has 86% and was consider garbage..hahaha

Apparently you are so dumb that you don't know in what thread your posting,this thread is hyping Titanfall,me naming blacklight and warframe is call retaliation,so lemming think PS fans have to counter titanfall which isn't exclusive in any way,but they don't feel that way when games that are only on PC and PS4 are bring into the mix.

Again hypocrisy is killing you lemmings,titanfall count even that it is multiplatform,blacklight,warframe,PS2 and other don't count on PS4 because they are on PC...

Dat moving goal post..hahaha

That last comment is just plain silly Titanfall runs on xbox 360,and look like sh** on xbox one to,i don't think that you need something very powerful to run that crap,even on 360 is say to be 720p...lol

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By CloudStrife213

@tormentos said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

So you have Halo and Gears on xbox one.? Holy sh** you most work for MS because those games are not on xbox one,i don't expect you to get it knowing how severely limited you are,but say what does the xbox one has to counter Killzone,Blacklight and warframe NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

Halo is not on xbox one yet,Gears is not even announce for xbox one,and probably end multi.

By the time Halo hit the xbox one the PS4 will have a barrage of games,also i would not be so happy considering Halo has 87 on meta is not even high rated any more,resistance has 86% and was consider garbage..hahaha

Apparently you are so dumb that you don't know in what thread your posting,this thread is hyping Titanfall,me naming blacklight and warframe is call retaliation,so lemming think PS fans have to counter titanfall which isn't exclusive in any way,but they don't feel that way when games that are only on PC and PS4 are bring into the mix.

Again hypocrisy is killing you lemmings,titanfall count even that it is multiplatform,blacklight,warframe,PS2 and other don't count on PS4 because they are on PC...

Dat moving goal post..hahaha

That last comment is just plain silly Titanfall runs on xbox 360,and look like sh** on xbox one to,i don't think that you need something very powerful to run that crap,even on 360 is say to be 720p...lol

Are you an idiot? Halo 5 has already been announced to be on Xbox One. Gears of War I am assuming is in the works.

Your sentence structure,grammar, and spelling is atrocious, and you can't even make a coherent paragraph.

You fail as a human being. I can't even imagine how stupid you are. You must have autism.

Bringing up Warframe, and Blacklight is desperation. Those are old games. Titanfall is a new game, and you cannot absolutely deny that it will be a system seller.

And lol at you brining up metacritic into the equation, look at Killzone : Shadow Fall, only 74. But you still bring it up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@bumsonfire said:

I think Infamous. But Titanfall is an amazing game, no game like it, its going to be a hard competition, but I know for a fact Titanfall will win.

Ummm what? "no game like it" ... its brink meets cod with mechs. its another shooter, regardless of its movement (which that sunset overdrive is also doing, as did old arena shooters only better.) just with mechs.... granted, it looks well done, but its just another multiplayer shooter... you know, the most over populated genre of last generation.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tormentos
@StormyJoe said:

@MonsieurX said:

Butthurt?

Yeah i am sure people crazy waiting to spend $620 dollars to play one half game online.

Remember how you say that on gamespot only gamespot score matter.? There is another rules that say that if a game is on more than 1 platform is not exclusive i am sure you know it hypocrite,but since it serve you best you want to ignore it.

Titanfall is irrelevant is just another multiplatform of the tons.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 CloudStrife213

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

@MonsieurX said:

Butthurt?

Yeah i am sure people crazy waiting to spend $620 dollars to play one half game online.

Remember how you say that on gamespot only gamespot score matter.? There is another rules that say that if a game is on more than 1 platform is not exclusive i am sure you know it hypocrite,but since it serve you best you want to ignore it.

Cow logic:

LOL

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#129 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

well with how slowly the Xbox one has been selling there probably won't be much to compete with. at any rate Titan fall the multiplat will have to compete with infamous second son the exclusive

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

@MonsieurX said:

Butthurt?

I never said TItanFall was exclusive. Ever. What I have repeatedly said is "You cannot play it on PS4". That comment right there "You cannot play it on PS4", is an advantage for Microsoft.

dvalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 dvalo9
Member since 2010 • 1301 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:

@MonsieurX said:

Butthurt?

I never said TItanFall was exclusive. Ever. What I have repeatedly said is "You cannot play it on PS4". That comment right there "You cannot play it on PS4", is an advantage for Microsoft.

But anyone can shell 50 bucks for a used 360 and play it without a decent pc. if they were really that desperate.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 tormentos

@CloudStrife213 said:

Are you an idiot? Halo 5 has already been announced to be on Xbox One. Gears of War I am assuming is in the works.

Your sentence structure is atrocious, and you can't even make a coherent paragraph.

Bringing up Warframe, and Blacklight is desperation. Those are old games.

And lol at you brining up metacritic into the equation, look at Killzone : Shadow Fall, only 74. But you still bring it up.

You fail as a human being.

Actually you are the idiot who can't fallow an argument i ask what the xbox one has to counter those games now,and you name Halo (no on xbox one yet) And Gears (not even announce for xbox one yet).

I bring balcklight and warframe because this thread is about Titanfall,since when games on multiple platforms need to be counter with exclusives.? So i answer fire with fire,but what about Soma and other free to play games,like Planet Side 2 which are even free to play,unlike Titanfall which is half a game and will probably cost $60 with tons of micro transactions as well,want 1 gun pay $5 dollars we all know EA dude.

Well That same meta has Halo on 87%,Forza 5 on 80%,and Gears judgement on 79%..

It also has all other xbox one games as flops to.

Once again slow poke what does the xbox one has to counter those games NOW,not next year or 2 years from now,no no it is now,we have options you have sh**,and to think you people pay $100 more for that crap..hahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

No you just hype it over the PS4 as if it was,is irrelevant is a multiplatform rules are rules you know..hahaha

http://www.gamespot.com/sound-shapes/

You can't play it on xbox one and is a launch PS4 game and it has a 9 from Tom mc shea...hahahaaa

I guess that since you can't play on xbox one is an advantage to Sony,wait the same with Warframe,Blacklight and other free to play games on PC also but not on xbox one..

See this are the rules you want to spin in your favor,and you look my god really desperate,Titanfall count well so do outside scores rules are rules.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By CloudStrife213

@tormentos said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

Your sentence structure is atrocious, and you can't even make a coherent paragraph.

Bringing up Warframe, and Blacklight is desperation. Those are old games.

You fail as a human being.

Actually you are the idiot who can't fallow an argument i ask what the xbox one has to counter those games now,and you name Halo (no on xbox one yet) And Gears (not even announce for xbox one yet).

I bring balcklight and warframe because this thread is about Titanfall,since when games on multiple platforms need to be counter with exclusives.? So i answer fire with fire,but what about Soma and other free to play games,like Planet Side 2 which are even free to play,unlike Titanfall which is half a game and will probably cost $60 with tons of micro transactions as well,want 1 gun pay $5 dollars we all know EA dude.

Well That same meta has Halo on 87%,Forza 5 on 80%,and Gears judgement on 79%..

It also has all other xbox one games as flops to.

Once again slow poke what does the xbox one has to counter those games NOW,not next year or 2 years from now,no no it is now,we have options you have sh**,and to think you people pay $100 more for that crap..hahaha

LOL. You tell me. What PS4 shooter games are there to counter Titanfall, Halo, and Gears of War? What options do you guys have next year, for 2014?

There aren't any AAA shooter games in Sony's stable anymore. All you can bring up is Killzone : SF, which flopped. And it's pretty funny you bring up those crappy free-to-play online games as if they will be able to compete with Titanfall, Halo, and Gears.

Isn't this what you cows were talking about, how the games in the long run are what matter the most? So what if you guys can play those crappy games now? Quality is being assured here with Titanfall, Halo. Unlike Killzone : SF.

I'd rather play a quality game later, than a crappy game now.

Nobody wants to play those crappy games, Killzone: SF,Blacklight, and Warframe. People have been reporting that the Killzone : SF servers are dead.

Almost everybody wants to play Titanfall, and many have been forced to buy an Xbox One in order to play it as it is more affordable than a PC. You absolutely cannot deny that fact, but since you are a cow, you won't be able to accept that fact.

Again with your cow logic - believing that Warframe/Daylight will be able to compete with Titanfall, Halo, and Gears of War in the long run. Desperation. I can smell it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 tormentos
@CloudStrife213 said:

Cow logic:

LOL

No is call gamespot rules if the game is on more than one plaform is not exclusive so is irrelevant,i don't need an xbox one to play Titanfall,i have a 360,many people as well,and many other have PC so they can play it as well,so yeah there is no incentive to buy an xbox one for it.

specially when you need $620 for the xbox one,Live + Titanfall with that you get a much stronger PC than the xbox one,and titanfall as well.

You don't need $800 PC to beat the xbox one like you claim dude.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By CloudStrife213

@tormentos said:
@CloudStrife213 said:

Cow logic:

LOL

No is call gamespot rules if the game is on more than one plaform is not exclusive so is irrelevant,i don't need an xbox one to play Titanfall,i have a 360,many people as well,and many other have PC so they can play it as well,so yeah there is no incentive to buy an xbox one for it.

specially when you need $620 for the xbox one,Live + Titanfall with that you get a much stronger PC than the xbox one,and titanfall as well.

You don't need $800 PC to beat the xbox one like you claim dude.

So now you are saying the game is good and that you are getting it? When you said earlier the game was crap. Cow logic. Buys crap games. LOL

Ok, buy it on Xbox 360 please. Give the company you hate(MS) your money. Thanks!

Also, please do tell me of this cheap PC you are talking about. Let me see the cost and specifications, because I know at $500, you won't be able to get a PC that will be able to run it.

Also, you will have to purchase the game on PC(obviously), so you shouldn't factor in the price of the game when it comes to purchasing between Xbox One and PC idiot. So Xbox One + Live = $560, way cheaper and better performance compared to a PC at the same price.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

No you just hype it over the PS4 as if it was,is irrelevant is a multiplatform rules are rules you know..hahaha

http://www.gamespot.com/sound-shapes/

You can't play it on xbox one and is a launch PS4 game and it has a 9 from Tom mc shea...hahahaaa

I guess that since you can't play on xbox one is an advantage to Sony,wait the same with Warframe,Blacklight and other free to play games on PC also but not on xbox one..

See this are the rules you want to spin in your favor,and you look my god really desperate,Titanfall count well so do outside scores rules are rules.

You are comparing Sound Shapes to TitanFall... really?

But, in answer to your question: Yes - those games are an advantage to the PS4. You cannot play them on XBoxOne.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 tormentos
@CloudStrife213 said:

LOL. You tell me. What PS4 shooter games are there to counter Titanfall, Halo, and Gears of War? What options do you guys have next year, for 2014?

There aren't any AAA shooter games in Sony's stable anymore. All you can bring up is Killzone : SF, which flopped. And it's pretty funny you bring up those crappy free-to-play online games as if they will be able to compete with Titanfall, Halo, and Gears.

Isn't this what you cows were talking about, how the games in the long run are what matter the most?

Nobody wants to play those crappy games, Killzone: SF,Blacklight, and Warframe. People have been reporting that the Killzone : SF servers are dead.

Almost everybody wants to play Titanfall, and many have been forced to buy an Xbox One in order to play it as it is more affordable than a PC. You absolutely cannot deny that fact, but since you are a cow, you won't be able to accept that fact.

Again with your cow logic - believing that Warframe/Daylight will be able to compete with Titanfall, Halo, and Gears of War in the long run. Desperation. I can smell it.

We don't need to counter Titanfall multiplatform are irrelevant.

Halo 5 doesn't have a release date.

Gears is not even announce for xbox one.

There is no gears or Halo on xbox one,there is no titanfall even yet,so now i can play those crappy games on PS4,Crappy games >>>>>>> No games and promises...

A $500 dollar PC chew and spit the xbox one,if we make it $600 even more,wasn't just announce the steambox for the same price as the xbox one but carrying a R270 GPU which is actually even stronger than the PS4 one let alone the xbox one.?

Come on dude you don't need a $800 dollar PC to beat the crappy xbox one,that sh** basically has a 7770 in it..

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By CloudStrife213

@tormentos said:
@CloudStrife213 said:

Isn't this what you cows were talking about, how the games in the long run are what matter the most?

We don't need to counter Titanfall multiplatform are irrelevant.

Halo 5 doesn't have a release date.

Gears is not even announce for xbox one.

There is no gears or Halo on xbox one,there is no titanfall even yet,so now i can play those crappy games on PS4,Crappy games >>>>>>> No games and promises...

A $500 dollar PC chew and spit the xbox one,if we make it $600 even more,wasn't just announce the steambox for the same price as the xbox one but carrying a R270 GPU which is actually even stronger than the PS4 one let alone the xbox one.?

Come on dude you don't need a $800 dollar PC to beat the crappy xbox one,that sh** basically has a 7770 in it..

Is that so? Please tell me of this $500 PC you are talking about that runs games at great graphics settings and send me a link. I want proof of that. I doubt you have it though because you are just spouting drivel from up your ass.

Also, lol at you comparing crappy free-to-play games to games like Titanfall, Halo, and Gears. The desperation! HAHAHAHA

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

But, in answer to your question: Yes - those games are an advantage to the PS4. You cannot play them on XBoxOne.

No i am just killing your argument on the spot,remember the fight about games flopping on PS4 but Forza did not,funny the PS4 also had a 9 game just like the xbox one,but like Titanfall is not in just 1 platform,so the argument use by lemmings is that the game is not exclusive,even that it is only on PS3 and Vita not PC or xbox 360.

Well then you need to convince your fellow lemmings friends or your self,because gamespot rules are clear is not an exclusive it is irrelevant we don't need to counter multiplatform games with exclusives..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 tormentos
@CloudStrife213 said:

Is that so? Please tell me of this $500 PC you are talking about that runs games at great graphics settings and send me a link. I want proof of that. I doubt you have it though because you are just spouting drivel from up your ass.

Also, lol at you comparing crappy free-to-play games to games like Titanfall, Halo, and Gears. The desperation! HAHAHAHA

Dude steambox was just announce,but ask any hermit here to build you one,they will gladly with they have made several thread about it,they just can't quite reach $399 and beat the PS4 yet,but the xbox one is $100 more.

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

Here's the deal, I'm sure infamous will be a good game, but its not going to have the legs of Titan fall. People will be playing that for a long time.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#143 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@locopatho said:

Titanfall is the most exciting next gen game I see but I will be playing on PC. Sony will have Infamous and PC/PS4 games to compete I'm sure.

@Shielder7 said:

People hyping Titanfall have wayyyyyyyyy too much faith in EA.

FYI anyone who bothered to look at your posting history Thunder7151 knows you're a die hard Lemming you're not fooling anyone.

EA makes some of best games in the world. Battlefield, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, Burnout, Need For Speed, Bioware RPGs, Rock Band, the entire EA sports lineup... genre defining awesome AAA titles, Titanfall almost certainly will continue this streak of quality :D

No! EA buys up good publishers / developers that make good games and than destroys them. You don't get rated worst company in America twice because you're just so darn great.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

I'll probably have an xbone by then if not in the next few weeks and I wont be touching TitanFall.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

No i am just killing your argument on the spot,remember the fight about games flopping on PS4 but Forza did not,funny the PS4 also had a 9 game just like the xbox one,but like Titanfall is not in just 1 platform,so the argument use by lemmings is that the game is not exclusive,even that it is only on PS3 and Vita not PC or xbox 360.

Well then you need to convince your fellow lemmings friends or your self,because gamespot rules are clear is not an exclusive it is irrelevant we don't need to counter multiplatform games with exclusives..

So, Sound Shapes for the win? If that's the argument you want to make, fine. But, Sound Shapes is not an AAAE. I guess if you want to say "but it's still a PS4 advantage because you can't play it on Xbox One", the go ahead - it's a valid argument regardless of how stupid I think that game is.

Any game that you can play on one console and not another is an advantage for that console.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Heil68

@StormyJoe:

so last gen the PS3 won because it could play all PS1 games?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@locopatho said:

Titanfall is the most exciting next gen game I see but I will be playing on PC. Sony will have Infamous and PC/PS4 games to compete I'm sure.

@Shielder7 said:

People hyping Titanfall have wayyyyyyyyy too much faith in EA.

FYI anyone who bothered to look at your posting history Thunder7151 knows you're a die hard Lemming you're not fooling anyone.

EA makes some of best games in the world. Battlefield, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, Burnout, Need For Speed, Bioware RPGs, Rock Band, the entire EA sports lineup... genre defining awesome AAA titles, Titanfall almost certainly will continue this streak of quality :D

No! EA buys up good publishers / developers that make good games and than destroys them. You don't get rated worst company in America twice because you're just so darn great.

And the devs/pubs they buy are then a part of EA. Many brilliant games come out under the EA brand.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 StormyJoe

@Heil68 said:

@StormyJoe:

No more than the 360 won because it could play Xbox games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Heil68

@StormyJoe said:

@Heil68 said:

@StormyJoe:

No more than the 360 won because it could play Xbox games.

Well PS3 could play all ps1 games. :P

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:
@tormentos said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

Planet Side 2.

Infamous (real exclusive)

Drive Club (real exclusive).

Yeah were fine..hahaha

You really don't see how stupid lems are being from your post?

I'd rather a game from the "motorstorm" guys and another Infamous than a game from the Call of Duty guys.

Continue being a hypocrite though.