Watch Dogs - Xbox One or PS4?

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@7mdma said:

@clyde46 said:

I'm still torn, do I keep my pre-order for the PS4 version or get it on PC...

I know this is a console comparison thread... Anyway, just curious about something Clyde...

You have a beastly gaming PC and say that it's your primary platform. So my question is, what the hell are you thinking?

Why on earth would you want to play this game at 30 FPS on low/medium settings probably with bad draw distance to boot? My advice would be not to support the console versions of multiplats wherever possible and just purchase the first party exclusives for them. It doesn't make sense on almost any level to purchase multi-plats on console if you've a gaming rig.

yeah it wont be on low/med settings

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

@7mdma said:

@clyde46 said:

I know this is a console comparison thread... Anyway, just curious about something Clyde...

You have a beastly gaming PC and say that it's your primary platform. So my question is, what the hell are you thinking?

Why on earth would you want to play this game at 30 FPS on low/medium settings probably with bad draw distance to boot? My advice would be not to support the console versions of multiplats wherever possible and just purchase the first party exclusives for them. It doesn't make sense on almost any level to purchase multi-plats on console if you've a gaming rig.

Hehehe you're kind of cute talking like that, tell me what settings are you expecting exactly - high? You'd be lucky to even get medium settings my friend.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

@m3dude1 said:

@7mdma said:

@clyde46 said:

Hehehe you're kind of cute talking like that, tell me what settings are you expecting exactly - high? You'd be lucky to even get medium settings my friend.

im expecting a near identical scenario to AC4. that wasnt low/med on ps4. i dont know why you would expect some dramatic difference between ps4 and pc. when have ubisoft ever done that?