[Update] Sony Issues Statement About The PS4's 5GB of RAM Available

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BigBoss154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 BigBoss154
Member since 2009 • 2956 Posts

This guy Thuway is saying there are games in development that use 6 GB of RAM... idk how is his prediction/fact history? tbh i never really went on NeoGAF much, more so on Beyond3Dxboxiphoneps3

This is basically what has gone down over there:

1) Digital Foundry / Eurogamer claims in an article that 4.5 GB is available for development at launch, with 512 MB / 1 GB as flexible memory

2) Various, unbanned GAF insiders have said "That article is incorrect"

3) Thuway, Famousmortimer, BruceLeeRoy, and Verendus (all unbanned) have all heard "The memory situation on PS4 is ideal and has exceeded expectations in every way." That should mean that games at launch won't be affected by any kind of restrictions in place.

4) Thuway stated that some games currently in development are using 6 GB of RAM, but also implied some form of RAM restrictions at launch is not completely out of the equation

5) Kagari (has connections to Square-Enix) also agreed with the 6 GB claim

6) VBlank Entertainment (Retro City Rampage) has denied that Sony is reserving 3.5 GB of RAM for the OS

7) NOTHING is confirmed until either Sony states something or launch RAM allocations are revealed in some wayNeoGAF

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]joke. You fanboys are the epitome of blindness and fanatical irrationality.

Stop generalizing, Xbox Fan! No you aren't even worthy of an Xbox Fan, because I own those, you are a super fanboy though.

LOL RICHARD LEADBETTER is all I said, LMAO! Way to reveal your cards, numbnuts.

Why do you get to be the Xbox Fan, I'll kick your ass in HALO or GeoW Right Now if you want, lol. I'll pit my Xbox gamerscore up to yours any day of the  week.

LOL RICHARD LEADBETTER, he's been a joke for many years, stop being such a longtime fanboy as your posts reveal weekly. You don't even own the machines save for one + a PC. You don't speak from experience with the machines.

I'll kick your ass in StarCraft II if you are scared of Halo or GeoW, lololol.

The worst part is how heated both sides are getting because of LOL RICHARD LEADBETTER, lmao. This is why Euro keeps him.deangallop

I agree that Eurogamer is complete garbage, but you post no evidence to show why we should'nt trust leadbetter.

and also did your post need to be this long... so much fluff, learn to cut shit down.

Because that's the game. Leadbetter spouts off, fanboys dance for him. I am not going to dig up posts of mine from years ago to disprove anything now, not worth the time. It's been done over and over and over. You don't have the big post count, so I can only guess you didn't see the posts.

This is a rumor, you take it or leave it. You look at the source (loleadbetter), and you make a call. lol richard leadbetter. People that know, know. People that don't, don't. I don't care to elaborate past that or I would have. Factor in the trolls just running around, boom, no real discussion will take place anyways. Not here. Not anymore. No sincerety in SW at all anymore, it doesn't matter.

Thing is, I don't care if this rumor is true or not, it doesn't matter. Leadbetter is bound to get one right eventually (so far in a month he was wrong thrice). I will own both machines and let the software speak volumes to me.

The joke is the posts and anger over a rumor.

deangallop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#203 deangallop
Member since 2004 • 3811 Posts

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"]This guy Thuway is saying there are games in development that use 6 GB of RAM... idk how is his prediction/fact history? tbh i never really went on NeoGAF much, more so on Beyond3DKaz_Son
He's been right 100% of the time from what I can gather. Also there are other insiders confirming what he says too.

Neogaf thinks CBOAT's always right so uh I take these comments with a barrel full of salt.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 SolidTy

[QUOTE="xboxiphoneps3"]This guy Thuway is saying there are games in development that use 6 GB of RAM... idk how is his prediction/fact history? tbh i never really went on NeoGAF much, more so on Beyond3DBigBoss154

This is basically what has gone down over there:

1) Digital Foundry / Eurogamer claims in an article that 4.5 GB is available for development at launch, with 512 MB / 1 GB as flexible memory

2) Various, unbanned GAF insiders have said "That article is incorrect"

3) Thuway, Famousmortimer, BruceLeeRoy, and Verendus (all unbanned) have all heard "The memory situation on PS4 is ideal and has exceeded expectations in every way." That should mean that games at launch won't be affected by any kind of restrictions in place.

4) Thuway stated that some games currently in development are using 6 GB of RAM, but also implied some form of RAM restrictions at launch is not completely out of the equation

5) Kagari (has connections to Square-Enix) also agreed with the 6 GB claim

6) VBlank Entertainment (Retro City Rampage) has denied that Sony is reserving 3.5 GB of RAM for the OS

7) NOTHING is confirmed until either Sony states something or launch RAM allocations are revealed in some wayNeoGAF

We also have to consider that Sony doesn't stand to gain anything from revealing their hand so early with the competition looming and even recently changing their policies more in line with Sony (DRM, Indie games, region locking, etc). As a future Xbone owner, I'm happy with a lot of the changes, but I had it reserved before the changes so I was going to get one either way. Competitively speaking though, if Sony does reveal this RAM allocation issue (OMG), they will want to do it in a way that any marketing and PR person would recommend, at a gaming event or show, if at all.

Thanks for the breakdown of what's happening for others which all started because of lolRichard Leadbetter rumor. He's doing his job. I am quoting you for others to see since you took the time and I can see the sincere effort...but I think this issue is far too heated just because of a rumor. The ownage will come when the truth is revealed. Until then, this whole thread is hot air.

deangallop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#205 deangallop
Member since 2004 • 3811 Posts

[QUOTE="deangallop"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]joke. You fanboys are the epitome of blindness and fanatical irrationality.

Stop generalizing, Xbox Fan! No you aren't even worthy of an Xbox Fan, because I own those, you are a super fanboy though.

LOL RICHARD LEADBETTER is all I said, LMAO! Way to reveal your cards, numbnuts.

Why do you get to be the Xbox Fan, I'll kick your ass in HALO or GeoW Right Now if you want, lol. I'll pit my Xbox gamerscore up to yours any day of the  week.

LOL RICHARD LEADBETTER, he's been a joke for many years, stop being such a longtime fanboy as your posts reveal weekly. You don't even own the machines save for one + a PC. You don't speak from experience with the machines.

I'll kick your ass in StarCraft II if you are scared of Halo or GeoW, lololol.

The worst part is how heated both sides are getting because of LOL RICHARD LEADBETTER, lmao. This is why Euro keeps him.SolidTy

I agree that Eurogamer is complete garbage, but you post no evidence to show why we should'nt trust leadbetter.

and also did your post need to be this long... so much fluff, learn to cut shit down.

Because that's the game. Leadbetter spouts off, fanboys dance for him. I am not going to dig up posts of mine from years ago to disprove anything now, not worth the time. It's been done over and over and over. You don't have the big post count, so I can only guess you didn't see the posts.

This is a rumor, you take it or leave it. You look at the source (loleadbetter), and you make a call. lol richard leadbetter. People that know, know. People that don't, don't. I don't care to elaborate past that or I would have. Factor in the trolls just running around, boom, no real discussion will take place anyways. Not here. Not anymore. No sincerety in SW at all anymore, it doesn't matter.

Thing is, I don't care if this rumor is true or not, it doesn't matter. Leadbetter is bound to get one right eventually (so far in a month he was wrong thrice). I will own both machines and let the software speak volumes to me.

Been here since 2004, and I've never really seen a thread about the guy.

If you feel like really proving your point actual evidence would be helpful.

Regardless... personally I don't care if PS4 has 7gb or 3 dedicated to games, the amount of things they pulled off with the PS3/360 hardware is incredible and people need to stop being such pixel counters and number crunchers and start caring about things that actually matter like gameplay.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts
where does it say 6 gigs of ram
jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#208 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

I think the article is misrepresented. Doesn't the PC operate on this same 'flexible memory'  concept as well? If I have 8 Gigs of RAM, and my OS takes say...1 Gig, it's not like the remaining 7 Gigs are on lock down for my game alone. Depending on what the OS is doing, or what's happening in the backgroud, the OS can indeed take up more than 1 Gig, and if assuming that the game was taking of 7Gigs when that happens, it'll probably start chugging. This happens a lot for lousy workstation PCs in the office with only 2 Gigs of RAM.

Bottom line, I don't see what's the problem.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="deangallop"]

deangallop

Been here since 2004, and I've never really seen a thread about the guy.

If you feel like really proving your point actual evidence would be helpful.

Regardless... personally I don't care if PS4 has 7gb or 3 dedicated to games, the amount of things they pulled off with the PS3/360 hardware is incredible and people need to stop being such pixel counters and number crunchers and start caring about things that actually matter like gameplay.

Been here since =/= actively Reading/Posting in more threads. I've been here for years, and I can safely say because of your own admittance, "You missed those spicy Leadbetter threads then". I personally know you don't post as much and aren't as active in the SW community as I was (40,000 vs. 4000 posts, not to mention my e-accolades over the years). I also know from just simply being here. I also know from our own history. It's not a knock, it's just a fact. Hell, the only reason I created an account was to post in SW, and my first posts were in SW back in the GC/Xbox/PS2 SW days. I know you know this. I'm not sure why the register dates came up because that doesn't change much. Registering at GS and posting/reading posts at GS aren't the same thing, as you know. That's fine though, it's not a knock. I was tempted to post my registration date, but I know it's not a e-pissing contest. I'm telling you that there have been many Richard Leadbetter/DF threads, and you didn't see them. That's unfortunate but it doesn't change anything about what I've said here today. Those threads happened, and I even took part in some over the years. Some threads started as a DF thread and broke down about the man. I can't fill everyone in on every bit of SW history, you either dig in or just don't worry about it because you aren't missing much. If you really wanted, you can go to Eurogamer and participate with that eurogamer community who is also divided on the guy as well.

Either way, I don't feel like proving anything since this entire affair is about an unproven rumor. There is nothing to prove because nothing has been proven. I might feel differently and bring my facts to the table if this thread originated on facts and not a rumor. I'm not going to invest on a subject I don't care about other than to say, "lol richard leadbetter". Those that remember, get it, those that don't, won't get it. I thought all this was obvious, but you are quoting me so I am responding to you and not the thread.

Your last paragraph is a rewording of many of my posts over the years, so I'll just say I agree. I said about as much in my post above when I said I will let the software speak to me from both machines.

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 kalipekona
Member since 2003 • 2492 Posts

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Your opinion is noted and I disagree as a longtime follower of lol DF, which was just Richard Leadbetter for many periods. He's a longtime joke well before any talk of Xbox One or PS4 or Wii U were in our vocabularies.

SolidTy

The only people who think Digital Foundry is a joke are butthurt Playstation fanboys like yourself. Most level-headed people respect DF as a great source for gaming tech related news.

Still generalizing? Still with the name calling? Notice how I didn't do either with my above post?

Boy, you aren't the brightest Crayola in the box, are ya?

The only people who think Digital Foundry is a great source are butthurt Xbox fanboys like yourself. Most level-headed people respect DF as a great source for gaming tech related news.

Thing is, you aren't worthy of an Xbox fanboy because I like Xbox enough to have dropped thousands of dollars on games and accessories as well as being an Xbox Live GOLD member since Xbox  Mech Assault days, and I know Leadbetter is a joke. You were too dumb to learn this years ago and you really on ad hominems soley because you are weak. Eurogamer preys on weak minds like yours.

Ad Hominems, huh?

Weak minded drone idiot. (I like where this is going! ;))

Don't give me that shit. I own a gaming PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. I don't care what you own. You are clearly a Sony fanboy. Look at the comments in that Digital Foundry article, the only people saying stuff about Digital Foundry being biased are clearly Sony fanboys based on their comments and they are being negged to hell by the other gamers on the site. Wake up. 

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

The only people who think Digital Foundry is a joke are butthurt Playstation fanboys like yourself. Most level-headed people respect DF as a great source for gaming tech related news.

kalipekona

Still generalizing? Still with the name calling? Notice how I didn't do either with my above post?

The only people who think Digital Foundry is a great source are butthurt Xbox fanboys like yourself. Most level-headed people respect DF as a great source for gaming tech related news.

Thing is, you aren't worthy of an Xbox fanboy because I like Xbox enough to have dropped thousands of dollars on games and accessories as well as being an Xbox Live GOLD member since Xbox  Mech Assault days, and I know Leadbetter is a joke. You were too dumb to learn this years ago and you really on ad hominems soley because you are weak. Eurogamer preys on weak minds like yours.

Ad Hominems, huh?

Don't give me that shit. I own a gaming PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. I don't care what you own. You are clearly a Sony fanboy. Look at the comments in that Digital Foundry article, the only people saying stuff about Digital Foundry being biased are clearly Sony fanboys based on their comments and they are being negged to hell by the other gamers on the site. Wake up. 

Will ya just shut up and accept defeat already...

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Ad Hominems, huh?

Douevenlift_bro

If you are wrong you are going to be Owned next week. ;)

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 kalipekona

I think the article is misrepresented. Doesn't the PC operate on this same 'flexible memory'  concept as well? If I have 8 Gigs of RAM, and my OS takes say...1 Gig, it's not like the remaining 7 Gigs are on lock down for my game alone. Depending on what the OS is doing, or what's happening in the backgroud, the OS can indeed take up more than 1 Gig, and if assuming that the game was taking of 7Gigs when that happens, it'll probably start chugging. This happens a lot for lousy workstation PCs in the office with only 2 Gigs of RAM.

jhcho2

The problem is, chugging framerates are not going to be acceptable on a console. On a PC you can always uninstall programs, shut down processes, lower graphical settings or upgrade your hardware. On a console you aren't going to be able to do most of those things.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

kalipekona

The only people who think Digital Foundry is a great source are butthurt Xbox fanboys like yourself. Most level-headed people respect DF as a simple source for gaming tech related news, but realize there are others to consider.

Ad Hominems, huh?

Don't give me that shit. I own a gaming PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. I don't care what you own. You are clearly a . Look at the comments in that Digital Foundry article, the only people saying stuff about Digital Foundry being biased are clearly Sony fanboys based on their comments and they are being negged to hell by the other gamers on the site. Wake up. 

What a super fanboy your are. I can't decide if you are more fanboy or idiot. Half fanboy, half idiot, but it is clear you are what SW DOES not need right now. Moar idiots. You can't help yourself with the generalizations and name calling, lol. What a sad poster you are.

If someone thinks Richardleadbetter, they must be a fanboy! Yeah, that's rational. Especially considering the shit that comes out of your posts, and we are supposed to bite? What a waste of time, lmao.

Lol Richardleadbetter. LOL. :lol:

Don't give me that shit. I own FOUR gaming PCs, two Wii Us, two PS3s, a Wii, many Handhelds, and two Xbox 360s. I bought the Xbox, GC, Dreamcast, and PS2 day one. I own PS1, N64, Saturn, SNES, Genesis, NES, SMS, and more. I have a Xbox One and PS4 on pre-order. I don't care what you own. You are clearly a raging biased Xbox fanboy. Which sucks because I'm a gaming and Xbox fan and I find your posts to be a pieces of shit. :P I wish I could take away your Xbox Gaming card, because you've gone full on moron today.

I would tell you to look at very limited anecdotal evidence, but I know that reasoning is incredibly flawed. For instance, if I was an idiot, I would say, "Look at the comments in that Digital Foundry article, the only people saying stuff about Digital Foundry not being biased are clearly fanboys based on their comments and they are being negged to hell by the other gamers on the site." Lucky for you, I don't actually mean that because that would be a very poor slippery slope argument.

"If you don't vote for Obama, you must be a poor human being." I like your reasoning though.:roll: You can learn a lot from a user when they type a name and write LOL next to it, lmao.

Wake up. Richard gets paid for this drama, Euro gets hits, it's all a rumor and he's been wrong three times in just this month. Leadbetter deserves the LOLZ for that alone. How many rumors can he be wrong about before we can LOL at him, fanboy? Stop fanboying it up and WAKE UP.

All I typed was LOL RICHARD LEADBETTER, and you brought the butthurt, lmao.

Lol Richardleadbetter, lol.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 xhawk27

Ok give the guy a break. He is talking to people that are suppose to be under a NDA. All these rumors for both the Xbox One and PS4 are hard to obtain. 

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 SolidTy

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

The only people who think Digital Foundry is a great source are butthurt Xbox fanboys like yourself. Most level-headed people respect DF as a simple source for gaming tech related news, but realize there are others to consider.

Ad Hominems, huh?

Douevenlift_bro

Seriously. :lol:

I haven't even had the chance to post my personal stance on this dRAMa, lol. I only post lol leadbetter, and apparently lolbetter is a super celebrity to this poor fanboy. I bet he has posters of lol Richard Leadbetter on his wall. :lol:

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#217 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

[QUOTE="jhcho2"]

kalipekona

The problem is, chugging framerates are not going to be acceptable on a console. On a PC you can always uninstall programs, shut down processes, lower graphical settings or upgrade your hardware. On a console you aren't going to be able to do most of those things.

You're missing the point. The RAM is allocated to the game unless something comes up on your OS side. Like let's say my antivirus on my PC starts detecting some malicious software. Surely the chugging is considered somewhat acceptable relative to the payoff of detecting a virus. Similarly, the ps4 OS shouldn't take up that much RAM unless something important forces it to. It may not happen all the time, but obviously any OS programmer would want the option of taking up more RAM if it needs to. It's a mechanic that in place for almost any other OS out there. It's just turning into a fanboy war because people are comparing numbers on paper.

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 kalipekona

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Ad Hominems, huh?

SolidTy

Don't give me that shit. I own a gaming PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. I don't care what you own. You are clearly a . Look at the comments in that Digital Foundry article, the only people saying stuff about Digital Foundry being biased are clearly Sony fanboys based on their comments and they are being negged to hell by the other gamers on the site. Wake up. 

What a super fanboy your are. I can't decide if you are more fanboy or idiot. Half fanboy, half idiot, but it is clear you are what SW needs right now. You can't help yourself with the generalizations and name calling, lol. What a sad poster you are.

If someone thinks Richardleadbetter, they must be a fanboy! Yeah, that's rational. Especially considering the shit that comes out of your posts, and we are supposed to bite? What a waste of time, lmao.

Lol Richardleadbetter. LOL. :lol:

Don't give me that shit. I own FOUR gaming PCs, a PS3, a Wii, many Handhelds, and two Xbox 360s. I bought the Xbox, GC, Dreamcast, and PS2 day one. I own PS1, N64, Saturn, SNES, Genesis, NES, SMS, and more. I have a Xbox One and PS4 on pre-order. I don't care what you own. You are clearly a raging biased Xbox fanboy. Which sucks because I'm a gaming and Xbox fan and I find your posts to be a pieces of shit. :P I wish I could take away your Xbox Gaming card, because you've gone full on moron today.

I would tell you to look at very limited anecdotal evidence, but I know that reasoning is incredibly flawed. For instance, if I was an idiot, I would say, "Look at the comments in that Digital Foundry article, the only people saying stuff about Digital Foundry not being biased are clearly fanboys based on their comments and they are being negged to hell by the other gamers on the site." Lucky for you, I don't actually mean that because that would be a very poor slippery slope argument.

"If you don't vote for Obama, you must be a poor human being." I like your reasoning though

Wake up. Richard gets paid for this drama, Euro gets hits, it's all a rumor and he's been wrong three times in just this month. Stop fanboying it up and WAKE UP.

Lol Richardleadbetter, lol.

You said a whole lot of nothing here. Nothing relevant, that's for sure. He hasn't been wrong three times in just this month. More nonsense.

Again, I don't care if you and your other Sony fanboy buddies sat around and made threads bashing Richard Leadbetter for objective multiplat comparisons that just happened to show the PS3 coming out on the losing end in many cases. The fact remains that you haven't provided a shred of evidence in this thread to support your claims that Digital Foundry is biased or a "joke".

Simply stating that there were threads created about Richard Leadbetter doesn't prove anything. Honestly you sound like that guy vizzini that always posts on Digital Foundry articles claiming that they are biased. He gets laughed at by everybody else as a clueless moron. Just because there are a few of you kooks that believe Digital Foundry are biased or have some ulterior motive doesn't make it true. I have been reading their articles for many years and their track record is extremely strong. Do they get it right 100% of the time? Of course not, nobody ever will. But they provide a very valuable service to the gaming community and I have enjoyed their articles over the years.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

SolidTy

I haven't even had the chance to post my personal stance on this dRAMa, lol. I only post lol leadbetter, and apparently lolbetter is a super celebrity to this poor fanboy. I bet he has posters of lol Richard Leadbetter on his wall. :lol:

He's a fanboy lol you're better of talking to a brick wall

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 SolidTy

lol Richard Leadbetter, lol.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 xhawk27

NeoGaf Trolls! :lol:

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 kalipekona

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

SolidTy

He's not a celebrity, but he does a damn fine job in my opinion. When I see someone childishly calling him "lol leadbetter" without reason or evidence to warrant such a personal attack, yeah, I'm going to step in to confront that nonsense.

I'm not even invested in the RAM drama myself. I only plan to buy a PS4 at this point and I feel that 5GB is plenty for next gen console games.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

xhawk27
apparently when you claim something and don't provide evidences you get *banned* at GAF thuway is the same guy that claimed that the xbox one GPU was downclocked and never backed his claims up and yet still posting,same with cboat/bruce/famous,but apparently when it comes to defend the PS4 they make random claims and don't provide any information yet still posting :lol: you can tell NeoGAF credibility by that. *waits for tears and butthurt responses* #staymadbasementdwellers. :cool:
BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts
[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

Tessellation
apparently when you claim something and don't provide evidences you get *banned* at GAF thuway is the same guy that claimed that the xbox one GPU was downclocked and never backed his claims up and yet still posting,same with cboat/bruce/famous,but apparently when it comes to defend the PS4 they make random claims and don't provide any information yet still posting :lol: you can tell NeoGAF credibility by that. *waits for tears and butthurt responses* #staymadbasementdwellers. :cool:

You sound angry and frustrated, perhaps you should crank one out with your right hand again?
gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

Tessellation

apparently when you claim something and don't provide evidences you get *banned* at GAF thuway is the same guy that claimed that the xbox one GPU was downclocked and never backed his claims up and yet still posting,same with cboat/bruce/famous,but apparently when it comes to defend the PS4 they make random claims and don't provide any information yet still posting :lol: you can tell NeoGAF credibility by that. *waits for tears and butthurt responses*

Right, and we should all go by the words from the Great troll of SW Tessellation. :lol:

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 kalipekona

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

[QUOTE="jhcho2"]

jhcho2

You're missing the point. The RAM is allocated to the game unless something comes up on your OS side. Like let's say my antivirus on my PC starts detecting some malicious software. Surely the chugging is considered somewhat acceptable relative to the payoff of detecting a virus. Similarly, the ps4 OS shouldn't take up that much RAM unless something important forces it to. It may not happen all the time, but obviously any OS programmer would want the option of taking up more RAM if it needs to. It's a mechanic that in place for almost any other OS out there. It's just turning into a fanboy war because people are comparing numbers on paper.

No, I understand completely what you were talking about. I'm simply saying that seriously chugging framerates won't be acceptable on a console game and that is why they need more RAM set aside for whatever they want to do on the OS side. 

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="xhawk27"]

BlessedChill

You sound angry and frustrated, perhaps you should crank one out with your right hand again?

sorry for upsetting you , i know that bringing up NeoGAF credibility is making you angry mr level 1 butthurt alt account :cool:

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="xhawk27"]

gpuking

apparently when you claim something and don't provide evidences you get *banned* at GAF thuway is the same guy that claimed that the xbox one GPU was downclocked and never backed his claims up and yet still posting,same with cboat/bruce/famous,but apparently when it comes to defend the PS4 they make random claims and don't provide any information yet still posting :lol: you can tell NeoGAF credibility by that. *waits for tears and butthurt responses*

Right, and we should all go by the words from the Great troll of SW Tessellation. :lol:

look at the tears :cool: just like expected :lol:

kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 kalipekona

SolidTy

lol SolidTy, lol. 

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

kalipekona

lol SolidTy, lol. 

lol kalipekona lol.

k.i.s.s.i.n.g. richard leadbetter lol.

CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

kalipekona

lol SolidTy, lol. 

I'm bored.
kalipekona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 kalipekona

[QUOTE="kalipekona"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

CJ_ofCamelot

lol SolidTy, lol. 

I'm bored.

Don't worry, I'm bored too. I'm out. 

CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"][QUOTE="kalipekona"]

lol SolidTy, lol. 

kalipekona

I'm bored.

Don't worry, I'm bored too. I'm out. 

I'm not worried, just checking.
BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

[QUOTE="BlessedChill"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] apparently when you claim something and don't provide evidences you get *banned* at GAF thuway is the same guy that claimed that the xbox one GPU was downclocked and never backed his claims up and yet still posting,same with cboat/bruce/famous,but apparently when it comes to defend the PS4 they make random claims and don't provide any information yet still posting :lol: you can tell NeoGAF credibility by that. *waits for tears and butthurt responses* #staymadbasementdwellers. :cool:Tessellation

sorry for upsetting you , i know that bringing up NeoGAF credibility is making you angry mr level 1 butthurt alt account :cool:

Silly virgin.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Tessellation
[QUOTE="Tessellation"]

[QUOTE="BlessedChill"] You sound angry and frustrated, perhaps you should crank one out with your right hand again?BlessedChill

Silly virgin.

i am not a cow :cool:
DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 DarthRamms
Member since 2013 • 1128 Posts

DF>>>>>Neogaf