Update: Killzone will be peer to peer.

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

so...now cows are paying for p2p? oh may how the tables have turned lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#52 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

Paying for a peer to peer service. PS4, truly a next gen experience.

@treedoor said:

lol paying for P2P networking

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#53  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

@lawlessx: Isn't that what Xbox fanboys did since XBL launched?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Wasdie said:

Yes, but considering that the Xbox fanboys were constantly called out on it for a generation by cows, who now have to do the exact same thing, it's hilariously ironic.

Not to mention at least Xbox gets dedicated servers now. PlayStation is just moving to having paid online, with P2P online. Sounds like Sony is a generation behind. Again.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@XBOunity said:

@HavocV3: you imagine what tormentors would be saying if this news was the other way around? Lol that's the most putrid dc I have seen in awhile

Since the Ps2 days sony used servers on their games,Socom was the first.

The PS3 as well how else do you think Resistance on 2006 supported 40 players online.? 20 vs 20 and resistance 2 60 players online 30 vs 30,and 8 players co-op which still unmatched by any console game on 360.

Servers have been part of the PS family for a long time,while you were paying $50 and $60 for P2P sadly and some how you people find it superior than online on PS3,even when several PS3 games ran on servers,so are you agreeing with me now that online was superior on PS3.? It has more games than the xbox 360 on dedicated serves.

Games like Warhawk 32 players online on huge maps,with tanks,jet packs,jeeps,aircrafts,and smooth as butter even on 256BK connections,i have been saying this for a long time,and you people refuse to admit it,and unlike you hypocrites i will not change my argument Dedicated servers >>>>> P2P i have been saying for years.

And while Resistance was smooth as butter on big maps 20 vs 20 on 2006,you were playing the lag fest that was Gears of war on small maps 4 vs 4,with host advantage issues,lag disconnects.

So yeah welcome to 2002 all of you now you discover that servers are great.lol

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@Wasdie said:

Yes, but considering that the Xbox fanboys were constantly called out on it for a generation by cows, who now have to do the exact same thing, it's hilariously ironic.

Not to mention at least Xbox gets dedicated servers now. PlayStation is just moving to having paid online, with P2P online. Sounds like Sony is a generation behind. Again.

pretty much this. now they're both in the same boat..although im sure things will get better overtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@tormentos said:

Servers have been part of the PS family for a long time

This is sig worthy

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

this is a deal breaker for me. as a ps3 owner, i'm insulted by the way sony treats their fans.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tormentos

@Wasdie said:

Yep and still do, the xbox one is not here and they still are playing on P2P while on PS3 we have the same P2P free.haha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 tormentos

@KarateeeChop said:

this is a deal breaker for me. as a ps3 owner, i'm insulted by the way sony treats their fans.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Good one..

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Good, no need to waste money on frivolous things like that. My 25 MBPS runs like a dream in MP.

I'd rather Sony use the $ to secure exclusives, help out their own developers, and continue making PSN+ the best service available.

Dedicated servers are for poor people.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

@KarateeeChop said:

Agreed.

They pass off outdated hardware as next-gen

They give you indie and F2P games you can already play elsewhere

They're only giving two retail exclusives at launch. Knack(lol) and Killzone 4(even more lol)

And now they want you to spend $50 a year to have the privilege of playing Killzone 4 over a P2P network

It's appalling.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 tormentos

@treedoor said:

@KarateeeChop said:

Agreed.

They're only giving two retail exclusives at launch. Knack(lol) and Killzone 4(even more lol)

And now they want you to spend $50 a year to have the privilege of playing Killzone 4 over a P2P network

It's appalling.

Hahaha.....

Hey how much is xbox live on xbox 360 and what do you get.?

$60 a years.? P2P.?

I get that for free now on PS3...hahaha

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

XBL is a ripoff.

PS+ is a ripoff.

Stop justifying either one of those internet tollbooths.

You shouldn't be paying for ANYTHING online unless you're getting a 24/7 persistent online WORLD with regular content updates included with the monthly fee.

Lets not confuse the facts people. Neither XBL or PS+ is required for quality multiplayer gaming. In fact, I'd rather they let us run P2P MODDED servers rather than official, untouchable dedicated servers.

But, that's what PC gaming is for I guess.

I honestly could care less about dedicated servers because you won't notice any difference unless you have a slow connection. It's 2013. You should ALL have at least a 20/10Mbps connection anyway.

And if you want to be a host, get a 50/20Mbps+ ISP plan. Otherwise, know your role and JOIN games instead of CREATING them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@tormentos said:

@treedoor said:

@KarateeeChop said:

Agreed.

It's appalling.

Hahaha.....

$60 a years.? P2P.?

Haha... and now you don't with PS4 :(

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

@tormentos said:

@treedoor said:

@KarateeeChop said:

Agreed.

It's appalling.

Hahaha.....

$60 a years.? P2P.?

lol, and now Sony is bending you, and every other cow over.

It's funny to see how big a smile this puts on your faces.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@Netherscourge: more horrible dc being spewed among the Sony ranks. Just admit it, kill zone setup online is weak, you are now paying for that service.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tormentos

@charizard1605 said:

Yep but i get games with PSN+ i get my money back.

Have you get anything in the 11 years that MS has charge you for P2P.?

As its stand now is lemmings $600 dollars in 11 years,PS owners $0 dollars and we actually got more games on servers than lemmings did,oh and on a free service..lol Now that is value..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@tormentos said:

@charizard1605 said:

As its stand now is lemmings $600 dollars in 11 years,PS owners $0 dollars and we actually got more games on servers than lemmings did,oh and on a free service..lol Now that is value..

You never got any games on servers.

PS+ is a great proposition, because it gives me games.

But on PS4, all I get is either indie stuff that's already like 4 or 5 bucks, or gimped versions of full retail games (lolDriveClub), and I pay for peer to peer multiplayer. Xbox One, at least I pay for dedicated servers, and I get to keep the games I get with Games for Gold.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tormentos

@XBOunity said:

@Netherscourge: more horrible dc being spewed among the Sony ranks. Just admit it, kill zone setup online is weak, you are now paying for that service.

As Halo 4 and Halo Reach were to..hahaha

So now you admit that every xbox 360 game on P2P is weak..hahahaa

So Resistance 1 and 2 >>>>>>>>>>>> halo,Gears and the horde of P2P games on xbox 360.?

You know Resistance supported a whooping 60 payers online years ago.? Did you know that it has 8 players co-op which is unheard on the console market.?

So Resistance was ahead of its times on 2006,and it took MS 8 years to match a 2006 game.?

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

Lol tormentos get your wallet out to pay for that garbage on the ps4. Psn was justified being free in the past because it was just a shit service, now you gotta pay for that shit. Enjoy p2p on your flagship ps4 title

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:

@charizard1605 said:

What we got for our $600 is rock solid network with fast downloads and 300,000 servers for use with Xbox One.

Something Sony will never have. You might get a better network now they have some income to spend and even fast downloads. But face facts Sony will never have the network Microsoft has and it will always be superior. Its easy to include a few old games, xbox 360 been doing it for months and will be for the foreseeable future. In fact its the only thing Sony could really do. Cant afford to compete with the servers so give free games and claim value.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

So much for paying PSN+ to have P2P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By tormentos

@treedoor said:

No matter how much you think sony is bending us,lemming are kings on this regard bended since 2002..

Oh and to make it worse MS got the idea that without paying then you should not have access even to free apps like netflix..haha...

Did you know that i can play free to play games online free.? without paying for PSN+.? Can you do that on xbox one.?

Or watch netflix or record a game and upload it,can you do that if you don't mandatory pay.?

So again features that are free everywhere are held hostage by MS,even that they inferior to begin with,like game recording that only works for 5 minutes on xbox one,and on PS4 is 15 minutes,i guess you get what you pay for right.? Not...hahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By tormentos

@XBOunity said:

Lol tormentos get your wallet out to pay for that garbage on the ps4. Psn was justified being free in the past because it was just a shit service, now you gotta pay for that shit. Enjoy p2p on your flagship ps4 title

Funny already Activision confirmed that COD ghost would be on dedicated servers on PS4,and EA announce that they would not use MS servers for BF4..lol...

It gets better and better..

But if you haven't mind been rip off for 11 years while every one payed nothing why should i.?hahahaha

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:

@treedoor said:

No matter how much you think sony is bending us,lemming are kings on this regard bended since 2002..

Oh and to make it worse MS got the idea that without paying then you should not have access even to free apps like netflix..haha...

Did you know that i can play free to play games online free.? without paying for PSN+.? Can you do that on xbox one.?

Or watch netflix or record a game and upload it,can you do that if you don't mandatory pay.?

So again features that are free everywhere are held hostage by MS,even that they inferior to begin with,like game recording that only works for 5 minutes on xbox one,and on PS4 is 15 minutes,i guess you get what you pay for right.? Not...hahaha

Project Spark is free to play without Xbox Live.

Inferior features. PS3 had multiple years of dodgy and slow downloads. I'd be happy to pay my £30/$50 a years just to have that sorted.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#78  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

Now, I'm just confused.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/21/killzone-shadow-fall-your-questions-answered/

@Mr_Tom_B: Will Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer run on dedicated servers, or peer to peer? Will there be peer-to-peer hosting at all? (source)

STH: We are running with dedicated servers to handle the transfer of data between clients.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Nonstop-Madness said:

Now, I'm just confused.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/21/killzone-shadow-fall-your-questions-answered/

@Mr_Tom_B: Will Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer run on dedicated servers, or peer to peer? Will there be peer-to-peer hosting at all? (source)

STH: We are running with dedicated servers to handle the transfer of data between clients.

Core multiplayer will be peer to peer with dedicated servers handling the backend (such as host server transfer, and so on).

So it's peer to peer primarily, with dedicated servers supplementing it.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

So it's some hybrid? The only question is will there be a host advantage like there is in CoD p2p.. Lawd that is the worst

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

What we got for our $600 is rock solid network with fast downloads and 300,000 servers for use with Xbox One.

Something Sony will never have. You might get a better network now they have some income to spend and even fast downloads. But face facts Sony will never have the network Microsoft has and it will always be superior. Its easy to include a few old games, xbox 360 been doing it for months and will be for the foreseeable future. In fact its the only thing Sony could really do. Cant afford to compete with the servers so give free games and claim value.

Rock solid my ass.

Fast download were a damn illusion on xbox 360,files on 360 were 10 times or more smaller than PS3 ones,which gave you a false sense of speed,in fact games on xbox 360 were capped to 50MB,and downloads and patch were ultra small and compressed.

In fact it wasn't for years that the limitation was raise,and games like oddworld were not on xbox one,because the game was 2GB long and it was far to long for xbox live,when you were capped at 50MB game,i was downloading GB games on PS3.

If you download a game and is 50 MB it sure will download faster than a 700MB one,even demos where shorter on xbox live that on PS3 even on the same game.

This gave a false sense of speed,in fact games like GRAW suffer download problems on xbox live when people payed and many try to download the game at once,still stand today hot download are slower.

Saying sony will never have a stable fast connection is a joke,just like many of you think once that sony was doom to have a weaker console this gen,and that they could not make and easy to code for console,and look at sony now developers even say sony tools are ahead of those of MS..hahaha

Xbox 360 has been giving old ass games on PSN+ you don't get such an old games.

Crackdown 2005

Halo 3 2007

• 23rd October: Far Cry 3
  • 23rd October: Mafia 2
  • 23rd October: Spec Ops The Line (NBA 2K13 in UAE)
  • 23rd October: Street Fighter X Tekken
  • 23rd October: Touch My Katamari

Leaving PSN+ this month.

• 23rd October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • 23rd October: Remember Me
  • 23rd October: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
  • 23rd October: MotorStorm RC

Arriving in PSN+ that make the xbox 360 offering look like complete garbage.

Keep your crappy old Halo game who cares.

http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-news/rackspace-to-help-sony-playstation-deploy-openstack-private-cloud

By the way sony is working on its own cloud,and MS one is not fully deploy the whole 300K is not ready,they have part of it the rest they are building it..

So yeah enjoy it while you can.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@FPSfan1985:

lol really? you don't play a lot online do you

sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

@tormentos said:

@XBOunity said:

Funny already Activision confirmed that COD ghost would be on dedicated servers on PS4,and EA announce that they would not use MS servers for BF4..lol...

It gets better and better..

But if you haven't mind been rip off for 11 years while every one payed nothing why should i.?hahahaha

COD PS4 version uses a hybrid server, x1 100% dedicated. And the difference between LIVE and PSN last gen was not servers, it was overall quality. This gen, it looks like it will be servers AND quality, PSN falling behind big time. Looks like another gen with buying all my multiplats on xbox.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Rock solid my ass.

Fast download were a damn illusion on xbox 360,files on 360 were 10 times or more smaller than PS3 ones,which gave you a false sense of speed,in fact games on xbox 360 were capped to 50MB,and downloads and patch were ultra small and compressed.

In fact it wasn't for years that the limitation was raise,and games like oddworld were not on xbox one,because the game was 2GB long and it was far to long for xbox live,when you were capped at 50MB game,i was downloading GB games on PS3.

If you download a game and is 50 MB it sure will download faster than a 700MB one,even demos where shorter on xbox live that on PS3 even on the same game.

This gave a false sense of speed,in fact games like GRAW suffer download problems on xbox live when people payed and many try to download the game at once,still stand today hot download are slower.

Saying sony will never have a stable fast connection is a joke,just like many of you think once that sony was doom to have a weaker console this gen,and that they could not make and easy to code for console,and look at sony now developers even say sony tools are ahead of those of MS..hahaha

Xbox 360 has been giving old ass games on PSN+ you don't get such an old games.

Crackdown 2005

Halo 3 2007

• 23rd October: Far Cry 3
  • 23rd October: Mafia 2
  • 23rd October: Spec Ops The Line (NBA 2K13 in UAE)
  • 23rd October: Street Fighter X Tekken
  • 23rd October: Touch My Katamari

Leaving PSN+ this month.

• 23rd October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • 23rd October: Remember Me
  • 23rd October: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
  • 23rd October: MotorStorm RC

Arriving in PSN+ that make the xbox 360 offering look like complete garbage.

Keep your crappy old Halo game who cares.

http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-news/rackspace-to-help-sony-playstation-deploy-openstack-private-cloud

By the way sony is working on its own cloud,and MS one is not fully deploy the whole 300K is not ready,they have part of it the rest they are building it..

So yeah enjoy it while you can.

You try really hard man I'll give you that.

You cant see the fact Sony have seen what Microsoft could get away with and now have started charging. Perhaps if they had they wouldn't have had to sell buildings.

If Sony could put all the extra features behind a paywall they would. They already have agreements with these companies (such as Netflix) to say they wouldn't do it. They are charging for multiplayer because that's all they can charge for.

Sony have to pay for these games they are offering. Which means less money to go on improving other things. If you had a choice would you really want these free games or would you want proper dedicated servers for 1st party games such as killzone.

You make out like Sony really cares, but really its all about what money they can make just the same as Microsoft.

Oh and don't forget PSN games are rented, while Xbox Live games are not.

In the UK I can pay £12.99/$20 and have 3 new release (1 month old) games at any one time.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

the el tormo damage control is strong in this thread

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

Project Spark is free to play without Xbox Live.

Inferior features. PS3 had multiple years of dodgy and slow downloads. I'd be happy to pay my £30/$50 a years just to have that sorted.

Lets hopes that stick we all know MS.

Download were not slow,they were bigger way bigger than 360 counter parts,because unlike MS sony did not had a policy that forced developers to a size limit,maybe you forgot that when you were capped to 50MB game,i was downloading games in the GB's on PSN.

On 2006 and and 2007 sony had some issues,after that it was all fix dude.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#87  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

at least PS+ still offers the monthly free game and discounts. And not to mention that the only thing behind the paywall is just the online MP for retail games and it's $10 cheaper.

Meanwhile on Xbox you fail to pay and you lose 90% of the features that the Xbone was designed for. It's like you buy an Xbone and then you're still forced to pay rent for the rest of the gen if you don't want the console to be a paperweight. On top of it Sony occasionally offers free DLC too while with MS nothing is free!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By tormentos

@sebbi11 said:

COD PS4 version uses a hybrid server, x1 100% dedicated. And the difference between LIVE and PSN last gen was not servers, it was overall quality. This gen, it looks like it will be servers AND quality, PSN falling behind big time. Looks like another gen with buying all my multiplats on xbox.

Do you have a link to that,or you just assume it because Killzone is that way.?

But that’s not the case, as executive producer Mark Rubin revealed overnight that all systems will sport the same improved infrastructure. “Dedicated servers will be used on current gen, next-gen, and PC,” he said. Asked if that included the PS4 and PS3, the lead added: “I can't call out other platforms by name, but one might assume that from what I wrote.” Yes, then.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/10/call_of_duty_ghosts_will_sport_dedicated_servers_on_ps4

Because this link say all systems will sport the same improvement infrastructure.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By tormentos

@lostrib said:

the el tormo damage control is strong in this thread

lol...

Damage control would be saying that dedicated servers are not as good as P2P,like lemming have say for 2 generations...hahaha

Now they call P2P weak,when Halo has runs on it,while Resistance was having 20 vs 20 matches on dedicated servers,oh and Resistance 2 a whopping 60 players online that is BF4 like,oh and 8 players co-op thanks to dedicated server,but i guess that you are to butthurt with me to actually admit how much lemming have down play PS3 games on servers even when they were superior to xbox 360 ones,even hermit hype BF4 and 3 players number when Resistance 2 was there years ago.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

So the PS4 is literally the 360.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

LOL another meltdown from Tormento.

We need someone to contain this shit, its getting out of control.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By tormentos

@Gue1 said:

at least PS+ still offers the monthly free game and discounts. And not to mention that the only thing behind the paywall is just the online MP for retail games and it's $10 cheaper.

Meanwhile on Xbox you fail to pay and you lose 90% of the features that the Xbone was designed for. It's like you buy an Xbone and then you're still forced to pay rent for the rest of the gen if you don't want the console to be a paperweight. On top of it Sony occasionally offers free DLC too while with MS nothing is free!

That is ok for them because they claim that the xbox one was made to be online,so is mandatory to pay for it,even that MS dropped the online requirements,i would not be surprise to find out that to save your game you most pay for live gold as well.

At least sony didn't adopt that crap.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#93 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

For consoles games it doesn't matter.

When you have 100ms input lag from your screen, lag from the controller, lag from 30fps stuttery gameplay and the super accuracy of analog sticks, p2p is the least of worries.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

You try really hard man I'll give you that.

You cant see the fact Sony have seen what Microsoft could get away with and now have started charging. Perhaps if they had they wouldn't have had to sell buildings.

If Sony could put all the extra features behind a paywall they would. They already have agreements with these companies (such as Netflix) to say they wouldn't do it. They are charging for multiplayer because that's all they can charge for.

Sony have to pay for these games they are offering. Which means less money to go on improving other things. If you had a choice would you really want these free games or would you want proper dedicated servers for 1st party games such as killzone.

You make out like Sony really cares, but really its all about what money they can make just the same as Microsoft.

Oh and don't forget PSN games are rented, while Xbox Live games are not.

In the UK I can pay £12.99/$20 and have 3 new release (1 month old) games at any one time.

You know when some one is loosing and argument when its start to pull irrelevant crap like sony selling building.hahaha

That make the xbox one and even bigger embarrassment,after all been outgunned with more powerful hardware by a company who had to sell its building to stay afloat is really an embarrassment,it makes the beating even worse,oh and to think sony is actually enjoying higher pre-order numbers and even multiplatforms games are been pre-order more on PS4..haha

That is a joke Netflix is free every where nice try,the only platform that charge you for accessing netflix is MS,and it does so with other free apps as well,like hulu,facebook,HBO go and many other all are free on all devices that carry them but the xbox 360 and xbox one.

The fact that sony charge for PSN+ now and online play is not part of it basically kill your whole argument sony is charging now for PSN+ and online is not tied to it, so yeah online is not the only thing sony can charge for.

Sony has an arrangement with this companies,much like Blockbuster and any renting service had.

Dude games on PS consoles had been on servers before xbox live was even release,but now all were on servers.

Yeah is about money get the one milking its costumers has been MS,$100 dollars for a network adapter.? $100 dollars for a 20GB HDD,? Dude the PS2 got and HDD was 40GB and came with FF11 and was $99 dollars.

Yes i prefer to rent games and get new ones or at least fresh,that owning a damn 8 year old game like crackdown or a 6 year old game like halo 3,hell they could at least give Halo Reach and not look so bad,this company has billions to burn and invested 500 millions just promoting Kinect,yet they can give you Halo reach which already is old as well but not as much as Halo 3.

If the xbox 360 was design to milk users the xbox one will be MS cash cow,in fact you can compare styles the company that had to sold their building will lose like $60 dollars per PS4,yet the company that make billions will break even or make a small profit on each hardware sold because it hardware is over priced.

At least sony knows what profits on this market taste like,if it wasn't for windows MS would be on the gutter now..hahaha

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@RR360DD said:

LOL another meltdown from Tormento.

We need someone to contain this shit, its getting out of control.

LOL gotta love a meltdown, he is really investing some hours in to SW atm.

Still spewing the same drivel but the dedication to the cause is mildly impressive.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@FPSfan1985 said:

I've never noticed a difference between p2p and dedicated servers.

The differences are very obvious. P2P has much more lag, unfair lag compensation or host advantage and of course host migration and/or disconnects when host leaves.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:

One must pay for playstation plus in order to play multiplayer for this title, yes?

If yes, then cows - give yourself an uppercut. you deserve it.

why havent lems for paying exactly for that for 8 years?

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

That PS+ money at work.