Uncharted 4 game director leaves Naughty Dog

This topic is locked from further discussion.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

@casharmy said:

@quatoe said:

@WadeFan said:

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

Huh...at first I thought all these people leaving was just a coincidence and it probably still is, but damn....they just keep piling up. I don't care whether you are a fan of Sony or not, this harms the overall gaming community more and more each time someone leaves. These people are talented no matter how you try and sugar coat it.

Um you are in this thread. Why don't you do your job.

Thread title say Uncharded 4 director leaves Naughty Dog.

Can you confirm if he was Uncharted 4's director from the link the TC posted because I don't see that anywhere, or are you just going to add on to what is possibly a false and misleading thread?

Excuse me? Lose the attitude for one and two, it clearly is NOT misleading.

The title of the article :

Uncharted 4 Game Director Justin Richmond Leaves Naughty Dog

And the very first paragraph:

Justin Richmond, who was working on Uncharted PS4 as game director, has left developer Naughty Dog.

This. If he would have clicked the link, then he would have noticed his arrogance.

The link took me straight to IGN's home page ass, maybe you should stop making assumptions kid.

Are you blind!?!?!?! Even if it did take you to the home page for some reason, it's the #1 thing on their homepage. Learn to read!
Are you blind!?!?!?! Even if it did take you to the home page for some reason, it's the #1 thing on their homepage. Learn to read!

what I saw when I clicked on the link.

Are you trying to make some kind of point with what you saw on your computer? No he should have directly linked to article he was referring to and there would be no confusion.

Please just stop. Even in your pic above it clearly shows Uncharted in their top spot. Just stop, you were eager to call me out and try and make me look bad and it backfired in the worst way possible for you.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@RR360DD: My God, you Lems will grasp at anything. So delusional.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#103 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

One wouldn't be remiss to come to the assertion that you were indeed coming to that very conclusion.

Just sayin.

One would be wrong. Because I very literally say, 'make of that what you will.'

@Solid_Max13 said:

No insecurities, why post that whole list then? If not to try and conjure some type of response or project that "Sony is in trouble" type of response.

I post that list because it is notable and alarming. You would have to be completely oblivious, biased, fanboyish, or all three, to deny the fact that when so many high profile layoffs, departures, cancellations, and downsizing happens in such a short period of time, it means something. It does not have to mean the company is 'doomed'- it just means there's some turbulence going on, that in this case might negatively affect the development of the games that I would buy a PS4 for.

Just because I am pointing out an issue with Sony- and you have to be a total fanboy to deny that that list does in fact represent an issue, both of you- does not mean I think they are 'doomed' or any such bullshit. It means I notice an alarming pattern and it worries me. Stop having such a fucking persecution complex all the time.

Please I'm not alarmed this happens in the industry all the time, whether it's MS or Sony or whomever things change in the industry and always do, it comes as no surprise since Sony is looking to basically restructure the company, but in Corporations this happens almost all the time, even in gaming, so no I don't see a need for the list at all I could go through and post a list of every MS exec in gaming who's left as well as studios closed down and layoffs, lems did the same thing when that stuff happened and Cows acted the same way Xbox and PS4 will be fine as will MS and Sony.

Good that you are not alarmed; me, I believe in 'where there is smoke, there is fire,' but none of us have enough information to know either way.

I am not at all familiar with the list of Microsoft departures except for one (head of Xbox left recently, if i am not wrong). However, feel free to post it here, I would love to expand my base of knowledge.

I don't know if you believe that I am a lemming or a Microsoft/Xbox supporter- if you do, though, you are hilariously wrong, as an Xbox is now the only system that I do not own nor have any intent of owning any time soon.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@treedoor said:

Just when I thought PS4 was going to get some games another developer gets up and leaves.....

I didn't buy a PS4 for indie that my 10 year old laptop can play, Sony.

Hello dweller

Hey.

I didn't see you on PSN this morning.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts
@treedoor said:

Hey.

Implying there's a reason to be on PSN >.>

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@treedoor said:

I didn't buy a PS4 for indie that my 10 year old laptop can play, Sony.

Unfortunately thats all the PS4 is good for :(

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

Considering where he is working now, I think he just wanted to be part of something different.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 treedoor

@freedomfreak said:
@treedoor said:

Hey.

Implying there's a reason to be on PSN >.>

Just trying to get my moneys' worth for this PS+ account.

I thought you had Killzone ShadowFall? I figured we could have played that together.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#109 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12389 Posts

The problem is that people are connecting dots where they don't need to be connected.

The only real issue I see here is Stig and SSM. A big budget game that was supposed to redefine SSM was canned because of design issues. Everything else doesn't seem very serious at all.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 freedomfreak
@treedoor said:

I thought you had Killzone ShadowFall? I figured we could have played that together.

Sold the game to some poor fool who was convinced it was an actual good shooter :dayna2:

sixringz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 sixringz1
Member since 2004 • 1116 Posts

Sort of a side question here. This is now the second major person from the uncharted 4 team to leave in the last month. Do you think that has anything to do with the news from yesterday that the last of us will be re-released for the ps4? Those type of updated remakes generally don't happen that fast. Do you think naughty dog is going to have to delay Uncharted 4 and THAT is why they are releasing the last of us? Or am I just reaching?

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 treedoor

@freedomfreak said:
@treedoor said:

Sold the game to some poor fool who was convinced it was an actual good shooter

Ugh...

Well, I'm gonna go try it out.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By freedomfreak
@treedoor said:

Ugh...

It's no Half-Life. Just saying.

-Rhett81-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By -Rhett81-
Member since 2002 • 3569 Posts

@shawn30 said:

"I have in fact made the decision to leave Naughty Dog," Richmond told IGN. "I love the company and the people and know that they will continue to create awesome games going forward. On a happier note, after careful consideration and exploration I have joined Riot Games. There is some really innovative stuff going on here that I can't wait to be a part of."

Innovative? Riot Games? The same minds behind League of Legends?

Did this guy really just say that League of Legends, a DotA clone that's most exciting feature is designing new champions, is "innovative?"

smh

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

@casharmy said:

@quatoe said:

@WadeFan said:

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

Huh...at first I thought all these people leaving was just a coincidence and it probably still is, but damn....they just keep piling up. I don't care whether you are a fan of Sony or not, this harms the overall gaming community more and more each time someone leaves. These people are talented no matter how you try and sugar coat it.

Can you confirm if he was Uncharted 4's director from the link the TC posted because I don't see that anywhere, or are you just going to add on to what is possibly a false and misleading thread?

Justin Richmond, who was working on Uncharted PS4 as game director, has left developer Naughty Dog.

This. If he would have clicked the link, then he would have noticed his arrogance.

The link took me straight to IGN's home page ass, maybe you should stop making assumptions kid.

Are you trying to make some kind of point with what you saw on your computer? No he should have directly linked to article he was referring to and there would be no confusion.

"Uncharted 4 Dev Exits"

Please stop...

Stop what? Why don't you stop being a pole rider. As I said before he should have directly linked and there would have been no confusion.

What the hell is your, please stop comment talking about, I was done talking and my point had been made. Furthermore what was your "owned" comment supposed to mean? Yea, I think you are the one who needs to stop.

Kiro0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Kiro0
Member since 2009 • 1176 Posts

Seems like the entire AAA industry is seeing high-profile departures and the like all over the place. No idea if something's up with Sony, but I'm more getting the impression that Hennig and Richmond just wanted to do other things. The people that made Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us are still there to my knowledge though, so I'm not too worried about Naughty Dog's future.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

"Uncharted 4 Dev Exits"

Please stop...

Stop what? Why don't you stop being a pole rider. As I said before he should have directly linked and there would have been no confusion.

What the hell is your, please stop comment talking about, I was done talking and my point had been made. Furthermore what was your "owned" comment supposed to mean? Yea, I think you are the one who needs to stop.

Was your point that you're a moron? Because that's all you've really proven

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

I can't tell which is more disgusting.

Lems making this news the most negative possible.

Or

Cows saying good riddance, he wasn't worth much.

Really people? -__-

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@casharmy: The problem is you were the only one confused. Seems like you are taking the news pretty hard. We are here for you if you need someone to talk to.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 treedoor

@freedomfreak said:
@treedoor said:

Ugh...

It's no Half-Life. Just saying.

10 minutes in, and I'm done.

I've made a huge mistake. Who'd have guessed Killzone ShadowFall would have been terrible when Sony's 1st party has a history of making such good shooters?

I hope Gamestop will let me trade this PS4 back in. I'm going to get an Xbox One.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 applefan1991  Moderator

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

"Uncharted 4 Dev Exits"

Please stop...

Don't try and hide it Casharmy. You clearly tried to call me out and make me look bad because I wasn't "doing my job" and locking this thread because you couldn't see that it was a legit article. Please stop digging. That's what he means by you were owned. You called someone out and it backfired, the end.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator

@GoldenElementXL said:

@casharmy: The problem is you were the only one confused. Seems like you are taking the news pretty hard. We are here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Sadly, had he just said "whoops, my bad, I didn't read it correctly" or whatever then it would have been much less embarrassing for him.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 freedomfreak
@treedoor said:

I've made a huge mistake. Who'd have guessed Killzone ShadowFall would have been terrible when Sony's 1st party has a history of making such good shooters?

I hope Gamestop will let me trade this PS4 back in. I'm going to get an Xbox One.

I warned you, toffeloffel, but here you are... Scarred for life.

Get that shit to Gamestop fast. Play something cool like Titanfall. It outscored every Ps4 exclusive, so go for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@m_machine024 said:

I can't tell which is more disgusting.

Lems making this news the most negative possible.

Or

Cows saying good riddance, he wasn't worth much.

Really people? -__-

It's not like he's out of a job, he's left on his accord to work on another project.

I've also seen some evidence that UC3's development was a bit of a mess and he was a part of that so it's fair to want the best back in the reigns. I don't see a problem being happy that the head honchos from UC2 and TLoU are being pushed into position and the UC3 crew are getting dropped.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@WadeFan said:

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

@casharmy said:

@quatoe said:

@WadeFan said:

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

Please just stop. Even in your pic above it clearly shows Uncharted in their top spot. Just stop, you were eager to call me out and try and make me look bad and it backfired in the worst way possible for you.

Dude, kill the please stop nonsense.

I asked a question that was not being answered. You posted in this thread after my original question to the TC which had not received a response and made no mention about whether the information was correct nor did you provide a direct link to the article itself. END/

So enough with childish "I gotcha" victory dance. It is not my job to look for a link to a link, nor am i responsible for looking for the information that someone posts a link to. You are taking things so personal and acting irrational because of it. If any mod had posted in this thread and not responded to my question, which was valid since his link was not a direct link to the article he was talking about, then I would have asked if they confirm it as well.

In any and every piece of news that I have ever posted here I always not only post the direct link but I also take out the important quotes from the articles so people don't have to look for it. There was nothing to "backfire" on so stop acting like a jerk just because.

Thinking someone is calling you out? Dude get over it and stop acting like every other fanboy user here. You are a mod, why the hell did you become one if you couldn't respond to issues like this without throwing a fit?

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 treedoor

@freedomfreak said:

@treedoor said:

I warned you, toffeloffel, but here you are... Scarred for life.

Get that shit to Gamestop fast. Play something cool like Titanfall. It outscored every Ps4 exclusive, so go for it.

Let's just hope they have a few copies left. Everyone I know has been buying it.....

Guhhhhh, why did I get a PS4? pale

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@WadeFan said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Sadly, had he just said "whoops, my bad, I didn't read it correctly" or whatever then it would have been much less embarrassing for him.

I have a feeling there are a lot of people here who feel embarrassed often on System Wars. But hey that's what alts are for right?

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 applefan1991  Moderator

@casharmy: Thinking someone is calling you out? Dude get over it and stop acting like every other fanboy user here. You are a mod, why the hell did you become one if you couldn't respond to issues like this without throwing a fit?

You clearly quoted me and called me out for not "doing my job" in this thread. I did not throw a fit, all I did was prove to you that this was a legit article which you clearly asked me to do. If you had any intention of seeing if this article was legit you could have A) checked it out yourself or B) flagged it for mod review. Not quote me and tell me to do my job. That's all I'm saying about this "issue" as my point has been made.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@shawn30: Sony made 170 million last quarter they are expected to lose 1.1 billion because of restructuring cost next quarter.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By lostrib

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@WadeFan said:

"Uncharted 4 Dev Exits"

Please stop...

Is that all you ever say? It was a link to a link not directly to the article, if you don't understand that then you are the moron here. Seriously stop being a dick rider.

Is there any reason for you to even be in this discussion other than to be a nutthugger? I must be in your nature to get bent.

"pole rider" "dick rider" "nutthugger," is that all you have to say? Or do you just have an obsession with mounting male genitalia?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 freedomfreak
@treedoor said:

Let's just hope they have a few copies left. Everyone I know has been buying it.....

Guhhhhh, why did I get a PS4?

Hype, toffel. Hype.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@RR360DD: My God, you Lems will grasp at anything. So delusional.

Says the super cow. Perhaps you should look closely at all the cow threads talking about price drops, this person leaving or that person leaving which were all aimed at making fun of XBox.

Works both ways

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#135 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@casharmy: Please stop

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 treedoor

@freedomfreak said:
@treedoor said:

Guhhhhh, why did I get a PS4?

Hype, toffel. Hype.

Gamestop didn't have any Xbox Ones in stock. They said that since Titanfall released they can't keep them on shelves.

Guess I'm keeping this indiestation :(

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

Treedoor and freedomfreak having a fakeboy circle jerk.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 lostrib

@PonchoTaco said:

@casharmy: Please stop

I think he got in trouble. Too much "dick riding"

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#139  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Nothing to see here people, everything is absolutely going as planned over at Sony.

@shawn30 No need to argue with @Animal-Mother he is convinced this happens everywhere in the games industry. The funny thing is we can count on our hand the amount of weeks that have gone by that Sony has not had bad news, either someone leaving, poor financials, or a game getting canned.

There really is nothing to see because it is the typical Sony news that comes along every week.

But look at what I proved. It does happen. I mean look right here http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-13-microsofts-pc-gaming-chief-leaves-after-just-six-months. Are we that dense recently or just trolling? It happens people leave places all the time. New gen, new start for a lot of people bigger prospects and so on. You better bring your A game because you're gonna get a new hole torn tonight on the podcast with logic. Better bring that butt hurt cream.

Of course people leave companies all the time, but the sheer number of things happening at Sony - game cancellations, numerous game delays, and people at first party devs are coupled with Sony's dire financial state and that looks ominous. You named a handful of people leaving MS, but they just bought a VR company for 150 million. They bought the entire Gears of War franchise, and their financial situation couldn't be much better. Those two smaller devs in Canada mostly got hired inside of Black Tusk. I think you're missing my point. I don't think Sony is about to close up shop next week and the roof is caving in. But there are a number of occurrences in this new year that are telling a story you refuse to open your eyes too. Something is very wrong behind the scenes at Sony. People are leaving almost daily now. Is this not at all something you don't think is a bit odd?

Blah blah blah. The "final nail" has been in sonys coffin for 7 years now. 7 YEARS shawn. When's it gonna happen if it already hasn't. Also cancelling games that never existed? And Having what I can count as Two delayed games ( the last guardian/Drive club)is considered deep shit now? Remember that black tusk game MS was working on? CANCELLED to work on gears of war....

Also Sony bought Gaikai last year for $338 million? Oh right you probably forgot that.And Sony bought a Japanese factory that produces eDRAM for $340 million. Whoops Sony broke the bank though, so they mustn't really have (http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/31/5364592/sony-buys-renesas-factory-wii-u-edram)

People leaving sony in droves ( like 6 people) though for one month though is the end of the world and the sign that the end is nigh. While sony is out buying factorys living in their magical land of chocolate and naked women.

Do your research Bra. People leave places all the time. I agree Sony is in a bad financial situation but we don't know the facts all we can be is shitty armchair analysts. The only thing we can post are articles and assume. But people leaving is a very common thing.

Maybe now's the time though before people get stuck in ventures they don't want to, maybe sonys house is on fire and people really are getting the hell out. But I do know one thing for sure. All of us. All that we think is most likely wrong.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Ouch, its a shame no one wants to work for Sony anymore. Guess all that talk about being developer friendly was just PR talk and not actually true

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@Animal-Mother: Don't bother using logic with him. Hes one of the worst lemmings on this board.

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#142 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

That's it i'm selling my ps4 because this guy left ND. Wait, no i'm not. I'm about to go play some Infamous SS.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#143 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Sony is not doomed.They are just having issues right now.And here is more info on the situation currently at WWS.This is from the user famousmortimer on neogaf. Take this with a grain of salt.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=106025006&postcount=728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

It's weird that the expansion Sony have made doesn't get the same press. Most of their top devs have two teams now, GG and ND are/have been able to work on new IP because of it yet all of that has been ignored.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#145  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@super600 said:

Sony is not doomed.They are just having issues right now.And here is more info on the situation currently at WWS.This is from the user famousmortimer on neogaf. Take this with a grain of salt.

Unfortunately @super600 most people here will not understand that. or take it with a shitload of salt/.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 lostrib

@super600 said:

The $100 million seems a little hard to believe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

@super600

Here's the quote from that for the lazy, there's more quotes in this too:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/27/after-the-layoffs-sony-is-now-working-on-hiring-again-insider-explains-what-happened/

Stig and his team spent almost 100 million dollars on a game that failed every QA test that took. The game sucked. They shitcanned the game and a lot of the people involved. They offered stig a spot on barlog's project - he didn't want to go from game director to something lesser so he quit.

This makes sense, right? Shitty game, money wasted, people fired, head guy leaves out of ego? I mean that all makes sense.

Amy Hennig has creative differences about the direction that UC4 should go in. Egos swell, she leaves. She's happy, she will make another studio much better when she gets there. Justin Richmond, an ally of Hennig's, gets an offer he can't refuse from Riot. He leaves.

These things happen. Naughty Dog is going to be fine. UC4 will still be awesome. Riot will be better with the pickup of Richmond and whoever gets Hennig will be better off. The sky isn't falling.

Guerilla Cambridge is working on a vita game that is shit and won't sell. They slim down as they retool for another project.

Again - this isn't new. This happens a lot.

The director of Driveclub doesn't deliver the game on time. Given more time the game still needs work. He is replaced.

Wouldn't you replace him? Wouldn't you shitcan stig's project that cost them almost 100 mil and had nothing of value to show for it? In fact they should have done it two years ago. The fact they let it go this far is a testament to how much they believed in him after GoW 3.

And all of this is happening before the fiscal year ends. Is sony trimming fat? Of course. Sony corporation is not in a great spot. So they are tightening up a bit. But a lot of people are connecting dots that don't need to be connected. Hennig/Richmond is about creative differences and ego. Stig is about wasted money and time. Col Rogers (driveclub) is about failing to deliver. Taken on their own they all make sense. Combine them together and you get glenn beck with a chalkboard.

And Jack Tretton was about money and inability to move up. He will make more money and have more power somewhere else - something Sony simply could not offer him. Shit happens.

It's the same with the xbox department guys. People move around. People leave for other companies. Shit happens.

Sounds like exactly the same thing all businesses do, MS included. The AoE devs got killed of by MS just the same.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#148  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@lostrib said:

@super600 said:

Stig had to resart his game like three times according to famosmortimer.It failed QA every single time.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By freedomfreak
@treedoor said:

Gamestop didn't have any Xbox Ones in stock. They said that since Titanfall released they can't keep them on shelves.

Guess I'm keeping this indiestation :(

That sucks. Have fun, I guess. The Order is coming, and it runs at 800P. Good luck.

@PinkieWinkie said:

Treedoor and freedomfreak having a fakeboy circle jerk.

Sheen confirmed.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 lostrib

@super600 said:

@lostrib said:

@super600 said:

Stig had to resart his game like three times according to famosmortimer.It failed QA every single time.

That just seems like a lot. I know budgets for AAA games are huge these days, but $100 million for a game that didn't even get off the ground just doesn't make much sense