Uh oh Lems: Forza 5 lower Meta than HORIZON and GT5!

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@clyde46: I have no idea, thought it was pretty common knowledge that other review sites mean d*ck here.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#102 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

No, the rules are they only apply to the metagame. Check it if you don't believe me, fanboy.

So I'll repeat... So?

No, we only use Gamespot scores here, you can ask any moderator if you want. Go ahead and ask Stevo.

@Stevo_the_gamer

Leo is right, the use of Gamespot only applies to the metagame. Fanboys will always be hypocritcal and run to Gamespot when that score is better than others, and they will run to others when the other score is better than Gamespot. Welcome to SystemWars.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 SonofK

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SonofK said:

@lx_theo said:

No, the rules are they only apply to the metagame. Check it if you don't believe me, fanboy.

So I'll repeat... So?

No, we only use Gamespot scores here, you can ask any moderator if you want. Go ahead and ask Stevo.

@Stevo_the_gamer

Leo is right, the use of Gamespot only applies to the metagame. Fanboys will always be hypocritcal and run to Gamespot when that score is better than others, and they will run to others when the other score is better than Gamespot. Welcome to SystemWars.

Alright, I was wrong, apologies.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#104  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@SonofK said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

No worries, we allow all sites here. We're not going to close a thread just because it has Polygon in it or something. Just remember that only Gamespot scores dictate what's AAAAE, AAAE, AAE, AE, or a flop (first review anyways, not the second opinion reviews).

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#105 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Forza is still King. The press has no choice but to remove a few points because it has less tracks and cars overall than Forza 4. 200 cars is more than enough for me, I never got to go through more than 75% of the cars on previous Forza games anyways, so I really don't care about this. GT series lost the crown to Forza a while ago, and it's not even close to regaining it. They have to release the game first, they're always too late to the party.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 SonofK

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SonofK said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

No worries, we allow all sites here. We're not going to close a thread just because it has Polygon in it or something. Just remember that only Gamespot scores dictate what's AAAAE, AAAE, AAE, AE, or a flop (first review anyways, not the second opinion reviews).

Only one thing to do now

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

So I take it that you agree that DR3 is also >>>> KZ:SF? Since we are talking metacritic and all.

Cows are disgusting with their DC. TC, I know that you are a child, but at least try to take it like a man.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#108 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
Loading Video...

Adam Sessler seems to love it, can`t wait to try the multiplayer on friday!

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

dat unrivaled 20 digit friends list code on a ps3 game.

anyway seriously lighten up i agree with you. there is no bigger insult a game can have than to be worse than gt5.

Hahaha still using this friend code talking point after year of being debunk by every faction. Now Forza 5 is the insult, GT5 letdown with less content. Ouch.

debunked?

derp.

"but there's no quick way for you to send them an invite that they can simply choose to accept. Each room is also assigned a unique 20-digit code that you can distribute to anyone who isn't on your friends list via forums and such, which is a functional if inelegant way to get people into your room, and a necessary evil given the lack of matchmaking."

http://www.gamespot.com/gran-turismo-5/

poly = joke dev.

Dat selfownage. You seem frustrate haha. I surprise you keep owning yourself of this subject, I remember last time you were own over this code point and you had to admit that you only play the game for like 10 min. Gran turismo use game list, not matchmaking like COD. You can join friend room anytime in game or give room name to forum member. I never seen poster get own over same thing over multiple year like this, congratulation on this accomplishment.

If joke dev then what does this make Turn 10 with similar average score? Derping indeed, ouch.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

Where was all of this System Wars rules support in the TLOU thread? The cows ran away with it.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@masiisam said:

@handssss said:

@masiisam said:

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

GS has no shame, how do you give a game a 9 when it has less tracks and no improvement over the previous Forza that received 7.5

M$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is all over this review, sad world we live in.

Both FM4 and Horizon scored 8.5...dip shit..

Read the review and it tells you why it scored a 9..Fucking dip shit...

Do you see a pattern here?

standards have been lowered?

Less tracks, less effects, less cars, less features can't play the whole game unless you download a day 1 patch. Yeah these things totally aren't more important than an improved version of Mario Kart's ghost data and a graphical upgrade.

As a Forza game, it offers a lot less than what fans should be allowed to expect. But I guess it's typical Gamespot overrates it. They did have the gall to give GTA IV a 10 when it was also a massive downgrade in almost every direction.

Want to have another straw to reach for? Standards are lower? Patches? Really?

Fans of the Franchise if anything have high expectations due to the pedigree of the brand. Unlike other brands in the marketplace that have declined, FM has continued to build on its solid foundation. I would rather have a refined experience with less cars and tracks that can be added later via DLC VS. a game that tries to add so much material it fails on the very notion of trying to do everything.

Cause in point the lazy bastards at Poly with GT5. Gotta love those premium cars right? What about that UI? I have friends.. do you? If so yea gotta love that friend code bullshit. The list just goes on and on and on. Who the hell wants another crap storm roll out that was called GT5?

Ifs funny your vagina is complaining about a day one patch. Ummm ohhh… I don’t know… but you cant play a PS4 or X1 without a day one patch.

Do you even know why there is a patch? Ohh never mind you're a waste of time.

Yes yes, it's obvious what fans of the franchise want. More pretty graphics. More flash. Less actual simulation in a supposed sim racer and less basic building blocks of a racer (the cars and tracks). You go off on GT5 (which I don't even care about, so nice assumption) yet it STILL has more premium cars than Forza. But it's ok, you WANT DLC over actual content. Congrats, you are part of the problem. Why have devs spend time to give us a complete package when it's just ok to sell half of it later?

Oh and to further educate your biased fanboy ass, you CAN play ps4 day 1 without a patch and it matters a great fucking deal for many people that you can't concerning the Xbox One or Forza since not all of us gamers have internet or broadband internet. Stop being selfish, their numbers are in the millions.

Now if you need even further reasons why this game is trash, you can watch. Oh, but you'll just call him a ps4 fanboy even though the guy isn't getting a ps4 for the forseeable future, likes all systems generally, and prefers PC above all else.

Loading Video...

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

@SUD123456 said:

So I take it that you agree that DR3 is also >>>> KZ:SF? Since we are talking metacritic and all.

Cows are disgusting with their DC. TC, I know that you are a child, but at least try to take it like a man.

ZombiU > KZ:SF confirmed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-583e460ca986b

Cows fail in both Gamespot scores (Forza vs PS4 lineup and TLOU) and MC (ZombiU vs Killzone). And let's not mention Super Mario 3D World is killing both. We can only move the goal post so many times Sony fanboys.

dogfather76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 dogfather76
Member since 2009 • 589 Posts

Poor OP :(. Just be happy with Resogun and stop making a fool of yourself.

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

uh oh forza 5 sucks on every other site except here. uh oh uh oh

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

GS has no shame, how do you give a game a 9 when it has less tracks and no improvement over the previous Forza that received 7.5

the butthurt is strong in this post

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

I still don't understand how a game with less content than it's previous iteration scores higher.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@iwasgood2u said:

uh oh forza 5 sucks on every other site except here. uh oh uh oh

82 on metacritic = sucks on every other site, gg.

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#121 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

I'm sure forza 5 is a decent racing game... But the game is lacking content. Like I said I'm sure the actual gameplay is improved for the game, but how do you excuse day 1 DLC, and a $50 season pass with a game already lacking in content. I'm guessing this is not being compared to lastgen games,,, because otherwise I dont understand the score.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#122  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

It's just a Racer. So no one cares about it.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#123  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Wow cows truly are pathetic.. Most of them anyway.

I can understand their need to DC though since their best game takes a whole 2 hours to beat... And is an arcade game

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

@handssss said:

@masiisam said:

@handssss said:

@masiisam said:

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

Less tracks, less effects, less cars, less features can't play the whole game unless you download a day 1 patch. Yeah these things totally aren't more important than an improved version of Mario Kart's ghost data and a graphical upgrade.

As a Forza game, it offers a lot less than what fans should be allowed to expect. But I guess it's typical Gamespot overrates it. They did have the gall to give GTA IV a 10 when it was also a massive downgrade in almost every direction.

Fans of the Franchise if anything have high expectations due to the pedigree of the brand. Unlike other brands in the marketplace that have declined, FM has continued to build on its solid foundation. I would rather have a refined experience with less cars and tracks that can be added later via DLC VS. a game that tries to add so much material it fails on the very notion of trying to do everything.

Cause in point the lazy bastards at Poly with GT5. Gotta love those premium cars right? What about that UI? I have friends.. do you? If so yea gotta love that friend code bullshit. The list just goes on and on and on. Who the hell wants another crap storm roll out that was called GT5?

Ifs funny your vagina is complaining about a day one patch. Ummm ohhh… I don’t know… but you cant play a PS4 or X1 without a day one patch.

Yes yes, it's obvious what fans of the franchise want. More pretty graphics. More flash. Less actual simulation in a supposed sim racer and less basic building blocks of a racer (the cars and tracks). You go off on GT5 (which I don't even care about, so nice assumption) yet it STILL has more premium cars than Forza. But it's ok, you WANT DLC over actual content. Congrats, you are part of the problem. Why have devs spend time to give us a complete package when it's just ok to sell half of it later?

Oh and to further educate your biased fanboy ass, you CAN play ps4 day 1 without a patch and it matters a great fucking deal for many people that you can't concerning the Xbox One or Forza since not all of us gamers have internet or broadband internet. Stop being selfish, their numbers are in the millions.

Now if you need even further reasons why this game is trash, you can watch. Oh, but you'll just call him a ps4 fanboy even though the guy isn't getting a ps4 for the forseeable future, likes all systems generally, and prefers PC above all else.

Swing and a miss … sorry little Jimmy…You have no clue what the fans of the franchise what and are sooo out of touch of what the demographic is calling for. Its evident by your ignorant reply. The franchise has built its brand and popularity on it being a sim racer for consoles and now you say the fans want "less actual simulation". When there are plenty of other racers out there that require less skill to play… they want a burnout type game? My god you're fucking stupid.

Where did I say I want DLC? Reading comprehension problem? I said I would rather have DLC than a unpolished game like GT5 that has more content. Which means for your dumbass. Quality over Quantity. It really isn't that hard to comprehend and your feeble attempt to spin it is even more comical. I award you no points and the board is now dumber after reading what you wrote.

Good luck on fighting the whole DLC war my friend. Clearly that’s the direction the industry is going and what are you doing to boycott it all? Go join Greenpeace with a mentality like that. That way you will do some good for humanity.

Ohhh right? The PS4 dosn't need a day one update to enable features that were not completed when the units shipped? Really? It downloaded an update when I turned mine on… Do I really have to link in effort show how fucking dumb of a comment that is?

Millions of people huh? Do you have a link to a study backing up your claims? Orrrrr yea just talking out of your ass?

Didn’t watch the video dipshit. I know what I will do… PLAY the game and form my own opinion. Sounds more like you cant form an opinion from YOUR fanboy ass to save a life. You haven't played the game and take the time to pull some video to try to back up a claim the game is "trash" Really?. That’s just pathetic.

So that’s about it little Jimmy…why don’t you run home now. The street lights are on. I can hear your mommy calling for you.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

dat unrivaled 20 digit friends list code on a ps3 game.

anyway seriously lighten up i agree with you. there is no bigger insult a game can have than to be worse than gt5.

Hahaha still using this friend code talking point after year of being debunk by every faction. Now Forza 5 is the insult, GT5 letdown with less content. Ouch.

debunked?

derp.

"but there's no quick way for you to send them an invite that they can simply choose to accept. Each room is also assigned a unique 20-digit code that you can distribute to anyone who isn't on your friends list via forums and such, which is a functional if inelegant way to get people into your room, and a necessary evil given the lack of matchmaking."

http://www.gamespot.com/gran-turismo-5/

poly = joke dev.

Dat selfownage. You seem frustrate haha. I surprise you keep owning yourself of this subject, I remember last time you were own over this code point and you had to admit that you only play the game for like 10 min. Gran turismo use game list, not matchmaking like COD. You can join friend room anytime in game or give room name to forum member. I never seen poster get own over same thing over multiple year like this, congratulation on this accomplishment.

If joke dev then what does this make Turn 10 with similar average score? Derping indeed, ouch.

i played it for around a week before giving up and moving on which was more than enough time to call out a bad game as a bad game.

20 digit friends code in a ps3 title.

no mechanical damage at launch.

pd lying about no mechanical damage at launch.

80% recycled cars.

terrible menus.

6 year dev cycle and was still one of the most rushed out the door games of the gen.

easily the most overhyped game of the gen.

the randomness of the used car market (there was a wrx wagon i wanted that i didn't have the money for at the time and never saw again)

terrible a.i.

and that is just what i remember off hand.

the plain fact is poly = joke dev.

this game was so bad it made the author of the gt5 hype thread give up on ps3 and play onlive... that's how bad this game was.

"Wow... I can't believe it... GT5 is going to be the biggest flop. Ever."

Rikusaki

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#126 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

oooo no cows!

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

poor lemms still have no new games, just x360 rehashes games in HD.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By masiisam

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

poor lemms still have no new games, just x360 rehashes games in HD.

Poor Zoom Zoom... are yea just going putt putt at this point :( im sorry brah...it will be OK..

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

Metacritics doesn't mean shit when it comes to SW meta game, Forza got a 9, and outscoring any PS4 exclusives up to date. Either deal with it, or get out.

Even as a gaming site, metacritics scoring system is problematic, and it's shouldn't be the method to judge a game's quality.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#130 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

I just love how both sides flip-flop so fcking much. Everyone uses Metacritic and Gamespot scores only when it suits them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b

@NoirLamia777: Bingo. This board is a joke now.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#132 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@NoirLamia777: Bingo. This board is a joke now.

It's like just at the beginning of the week lems were spouting that Dead Rising and Killer Instinct were a single point above Kilzone on metacritic. Talk about desperate, holy shit. Cows do it too.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@masiisam said:

@handssss said:

@masiisam said:

@handssss said:

@masiisam said:

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

Swing and a miss … sorry little Jimmy…You have no clue what the fans of the franchise what and are sooo out of touch of what the demographic is calling for. Its evident by your ignorant reply. The franchise has built its brand and popularity on it being a sim racer for consoles and now you say the fans want "less actual simulation". When there are plenty of other racers out there that require less skill to play… they want a burnout type game? My god you're fucking stupid.

Where did I say I want DLC? Reading comprehension problem? I said I would rather have DLC than a unpolished game like GT5 that has more content. Which means for your dumbass. Quality over Quantity. It really isn't that hard to comprehend and your feeble attempt to spin it is even more comical. I award you no points and the board is now dumber after reading what you wrote.

Good luck on fighting the whole DLC war my friend. Clearly that’s the direction the industry is going and what are you doing to boycott it all? Go join Greenpeace with a mentality like that. That way you will do some good for humanity.

Ohhh right? The PS4 dosn't need a day one update to enable features that were not completed when the units shipped? Really? It downloaded an update when I turned mine on… Do I really have to link in effort show how fucking dumb of a comment that is?

Millions of people huh? Do you have a link to a study backing up your claims? Orrrrr yea just talking out of your ass?

Didn’t watch the video dipshit. I know what I will do… PLAY the game and form my own opinion. Sounds more like you cant form an opinion from YOUR fanboy ass to save a life. You haven't played the game and take the time to pull some video to try to back up a claim the game is "trash" Really?. That’s just pathetic.

So that’s about it little Jimmy…why don’t you run home now. The street lights are on. I can hear your mommy calling for you.

Clearly they or at least you don't care about the simulation. Prove me wrong, but you seem to be failing in this regard so far. You value what few things were left in Forza over things that play a vital role in a sim. You also don't care that this game has such a few amount of cars and tracks compared to older Forza titles. You said you'd rather have everything this game should have had that it's missing as DLC.

So realizing you looked like an idiot, you further delve into stupidity by going "hur durr industry heading towards DLC so let's embrace it!" nice one, dumbass.

I didn't talk about features, I talked about games. Nice reading comprehension you have. Let me tell you more thoroughly since you appear to have left your thinking cap home today. Ps4 lets you go home and play games whether or not you have a connection. If you don't and you can't possibly get anywhere near a computer or connection to download the update, Sony will send you a disc. Xbox? Day 1 update just to use the console. Last I heard, no plan for those SOL concerning internet, but maybe they 180d on this. Forza? Incomplete at launch and you need to download a patch to FINISH the game.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you needed references for common sense. Let me further explain to you how this works. Even in America, there's some spots where people don't have broadband available to them. All over the world? Good luck with that. Also, did you just forget the military? Remember that whole shitstorm? Those guys are lucky to get a connection to contact their families and they love their videogames during offtime at base.

Knew you didn't have it in you to watch the video. Higher-level thinking is beyond your ability. You result to bad assumptions and name-calling because you can't win arguments with actual points. That's why you threw in that little comment at the end. You already made your opinion even though we all know you don't have an Xbox One with Forza 5 yet. Then you say I can't have an opinion when I merely proved I source to someone with a similar one who also explained in a much faster time than I could. Of course, this is to be expected, look at your contradictions. You say I am not allowed my opinion on Forza 5 because I didn't play it when you also have not.

I think I will call it a day. Some children are just too thick to teach.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

when powered by the cloud it becomes 10/10 GS and 9.2 metaeasy.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#135  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

I don't like play racers, but If i had to pick one. GT5 destroys Forza 5 is every possible way. Soony GT6 will destroy forza 5 once more. then drive club will finish forza franchised

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#137 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@supercowelitist said:

I don't like play racers, but If i had to pick one. GT5 destroys Forza 5 is every possible way. Soony GT6 will destroy forza 5 once more. then drive club will finish forza franchised

LMFAO nice comedy skills.

was it funny? because it was not a joke

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

oh sheen's the same old tricks.

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

oh sheen's the same old tricks.

Those look like dudebros which is definitely more of Xbox crowd.

Thunder7151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Thunder7151
Member since 2013 • 456 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Is Forza losing status as AAA average franchise? Still more review coming in, but maybe not enough to raise above 9.0. We will find out of Gran Turismo can regain AAA average status in few weeks.

素敵なダメージコントロール

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6609 Posts

I see cows are butthurt that the X1 is having a better launch than the PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

It's funny watching people fight over who's mediocre exclusives are the best. I mean Resogun is the top exclusive with 83, if you're buying consoles for the launch exclusives you're doing it wrong imo because none of them are anything impressive.

We use GS scores to determine flops, doesn't mean metacritic is banned here, it's funny how defensive the lems get once it's brought up.

Anyway, Forza's a decent racer, you might get a better experience once they iron out the drivatars a bit (they're stupidly aggressive atm) and if you're happy forking out for all the DLC but for now i think i'll stick to GT5 and wait until GT6 comes out. I think a PGR reboot is needed, Forza's slipping a little and PGR was awesome.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

@NoirLamia777 said:

I just love how both sides flip-flop so fcking much. Everyone uses Metacritic and Gamespot scores only when it suits them.

Lies, it's always the Cows !

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#144  Edited By hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

Just like Game$pot ..... not surprising that POLYGON gave it 9/10 ..........

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@hippiesanta said:

Just like Game$pot ..... not surprising that POLYGON gave it 9/10 ..........

Rev3 gave it 5/5 are they also part of your little conspiracy party?.

Since when was crediblity determined by what cows like?.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#146 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Is Forza losing status as AAA average franchise? Still more review coming in, but maybe not enough to raise above 9.0. We will find out of Gran Turismo can regain AAA average status in few weeks.

Someone feels insecure there PS4 titles flopped while Xbox Ones prove worthy LOL.

With the exception on Forza getting I think it was a 9 here on gamespot, games are getting around the same score on xbox one that ps4 did

Xbox One:

Crimson Dragon ----5

lococycle--------------6

Dead Rising 3------7

Killer Insinct-------7

Ryse----?

PS4:

Knack-----4

Killzone----7

Flower-----8

Contrast---5

Regogun---8

Sound Shapes ----9

Looks like about the same scores xbox one are getting for games with maybe the one exception with Forza lol I thought xbox one games were suppose to be far superior, both launches look like they are on equal ground for the most part lol

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Sony Desperation Continuation

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@mrxboxone said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Someone feels insecure there PS4 titles flopped while Xbox Ones prove worthy LOL.

With the exception on Forza getting I think it was a 9 here on gamespot, games are getting around the same score on xbox one that ps4 did

Xbox One:

Crimson Dragon ----5

lococycle--------------6

Dead Rising 3------7

Killer Insinct-------7

Ryse----?

PS4:

Knack-----4

Killzone----7

Flower-----8

Contrast---5

Regogun---8

Sound Shapes ----9

Looks like about the same scores xbox one are getting for games with maybe the one exception with Forza lol I thought xbox one games were suppose to be far superior, both launches look like they are on equal ground for the most part lol

It is funny the way standards have slipped in the new gen. In PS3 vs 360 days 7 rated games were laughed at, now everyone's fighting over who's got the best of the mediocre titles. I've said it before, if you're buying these consoles for the launch exclusives you're doing it wrong. I think InFamous might be the first really worthwhile exclusive title.

Also Sound Shapes looks awesome, gonna be my first PSN store purchase when my PS4 arrives.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 masiisam

@handssss said:

@masiisam said:

@handssss said:

@masiisam said:

@handssss said:

@masiisam said:

@ZoomZoom2490 said:

Clearly they or at least you don't care about the simulation. Prove me wrong, but you seem to be failing in this regard so far. You value what few things were left in Forza over things that play a vital role in a sim. You also don't care that this game has such a few amount of cars and tracks compared to older Forza titles. You said you'd rather have everything this game should have had that it's missing as DLC.

So realizing you looked like an idiot, you further delve into stupidity by going "hur durr industry heading towards DLC so let's embrace it!" nice one, dumbass.

I didn't talk about features, I talked about games. Nice reading comprehension you have. Let me tell you more thoroughly since you appear to have left your thinking cap home today. Ps4 lets you go home and play games whether or not you have a connection. If you don't and you can't possibly get anywhere near a computer or connection to download the update, Sony will send you a disc. Xbox? Day 1 update just to use the console. Last I heard, no plan for those SOL concerning internet, but maybe they 180d on this. Forza? Incomplete at launch and you need to download a patch to FINISH the game.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you needed references for common sense. Let me further explain to you how this works. Even in America, there's some spots where people don't have broadband available to them. All over the world? Good luck with that. Also, did you just forget the military? Remember that whole shitstorm? Those guys are lucky to get a connection to contact their families and they love their videogames during offtime at base.

Knew you didn't have it in you to watch the video. Higher-level thinking is beyond your ability. You result to bad assumptions and name-calling because you can't win arguments with actual points. That's why you threw in that little comment at the end. You already made your opinion even though we all know you don't have an Xbox One with Forza 5 yet. Then you say I can't have an opinion when I merely proved I source to someone with a similar one who also explained in a much faster time than I could. Of course, this is to be expected, look at your contradictions. You say I am not allowed my opinion on Forza 5 because I didn't play it when you also have not.

I think I will call it a day. Some children are just too thick to teach.

Im failing? Little Jimmy did you take your meds this morning? I say again the franchise has built its brand around simulation (insert logic here) but you keep saying the demographic doesn't care about simulation? (insert fanboy goggles and stick figure grasping at straws) How do you fail at seeing that simple logic? To add how do you know what millions and millions of people want? Can you also turn water into wine? You're citing the claims. Back it up with stats. Or let me guess? You will play the line "that is common sense" and "prove me wrong" in your mind keep you from looking like a dumbass. You must be new that this little Jimmy. I don’t need to prove you wrong. You made the claim. Back it up with stats or its just a fanboy rant with no merit and the continuation of looking like a tool.

Read again Little Jimmy..Show me where I didn’t say I didn’t care about the lack of track and cars? For your dumb ass..I said I would rather have a polished game that’s does most things well VS a game that has more content that does very little right. Sure I would like more cars and tracks, but not at the expense of quality. Again how is that so hard to understand?

You didn’t answer my question fucktard about DLC. What are you doing to change the way the industry is? Yea throwing online petitions everywhere? Standing out in front of studios and picketing them? Or are yea just one of those lonely people that talk..talk…talk…talk and does nothing about it? Let me guess. I just wont buy the game that’s how I wont heeerrrr durrr support the practice. How is that working out for you?

"I was talking about games not features"..Way to backtrack there dipshit. Just using your example and logic there little Jimmy on first day patches. The PS4 required a patch to enable features that were not ready at launch. Let me say that again dipshit. The PS4 will require updates to enable features that were not ready at launch. Whats the difference? Yet I don’t see you citing the PS4 was incomplete at launch. Fanboy much little jimmy?

You cite "millions and millions" of people. Where did you get that number? I know..out of your ass in effort to help your week ass argument. I know I will make this one easier cause you know sooo well how this works. You clam even in murca has spots that don’t have broadband available to them. Where specifically? You have a issue making the claims little Jimmy, but have nothing to back them up. FYI you make it easy to look like a tool when you do that and that’s the third time.

That does suck for our military guys if they are in that situation oversea's but then again using your logic they will be playing games like COD ghosts in 720P and not 1080P on the PS4 and cant use all the launch/future features and games features. But where is your fanboy rant on that?

You think that video is higher thinking? I agree with some of his points but at the end of the day it's just a rant. He didn’t review the game just played devils advocate. You consider that higher thinking? Thats pathetic.

Ohhh noes…is little Jimmy too sensitive? Did little Jimmy's single mommy not hold you as much as she should have? Ohh nooo…poor little guy :(. My points are valid and well the names suit you. You're a fucking idiot and when I see a fucking idiot I call it out. Sorry if that’s too much for you little Jimmy.

Your opinion? You call the game trash and hasn’t played it? I call you out on that dipshit. Ironically, show me anywhere where I even expressed MY opinion on the game? (insert Whattttt wooooe) dumbass reaching for straws..

It's OK little Jimmy I know it must be hard growing up without a daddy, but rest assured life will get easier.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

Ars Technica did'nt seem too happy with Forza, but it does'nt have a score, which makes SW not care.

Forza Motorsport 5 review: Real pretty, real realistic, real thin