Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@finalfantasy94 said:

I find it funny that she disables her comment section. Yea people say horrible things but thats the internet. It shows she has no backbone and doesint want to debate her opinions on the situation. Its like doing a discussion table and saying "ok im going to say my piece and noone in this room can dispute it other wise. So stay silent"

It has nothing to do with backbone, if she doesn't want to skim through a bunch of juvenile shit, she doesn't have to, beauty of your channel, you do with the comments section what you want.

It shows she cant take any form of criticism juvenile or not. Which im sorry makes her look like more of a joke. Its like if GS took out the comment section for their reviews.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#202 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Tom McShea was a joke and I am glad he isn't here any more.

I don't particularly care about review scores beyond people getting sacked for the wrong ones, but did he have to be so whiny about it? I remember him defending his Zelda SS score (which as an owner of skyward sword was justified) and he sounded like a petulant child defending himself to a parent instead of a journalist. People are disappointed when games don't score what they like, but so what? I didn't go crazy of Last of Us, it's not my genre. I can see why it was amazing for people, but wont lose any sleep over 8/10. Or some of the lukewarm reviews for games over the christmas period I've enjoyed so far.

Then there were the joke articles. The big one that came to mind was the Rainbow Six hostage bollocks. Who could write that in seriousness? An idiot that's who.

It went hand in hand with a noticable change in direction for Gamespot, when certain people were day after day writing intentionally provocative and stupid articles intended to get a reaction from increasingly despondent readers, and then a series of videos poking fun at them for that by beared hipster morons.

Again, glad they reversed this. Out went Feedbackula, and there has been a noticable drop in egregious articles based on narrow personal politics.

As for Tom? Your platform is gone, as is your significance. You've got a right to an opinion, but that's all it is.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#203 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

u policing sw????

LOL

well OK u can't remove everything lol

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

Male or female, when you're in a multiplayer match, you can get trolled for the color of your skin, sexuality, intelligence, age, gender, skill, ethnicity, nationality, etc.. No group in particular is safe from online trolling,

All of the claims in the video seems legit and true. But to whom they are addressing this video? Online / XBL / PSN trolls?

I feel the legitimate cry for A) Stopping generalization, and B) Call for action against online trolling / harassment that target all groups and not just females, is what pro-feminism media seems to continually ignore (perhaps deliberately). And it's what causing the majority of gamers to ignore their message as they feel it's just a coating for an underlying generalization and demonization agenda for males and/or gaming.

This just released article seems to eloquently explain the issues related to the treatment of males in a pro-feminist society - The Sexodus - The men Giving Up on Women And Checking Out of Society

At the end I wish there is a balance, I wish people would start calling themselves humanists rather than feminists.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@finalfantasy94 said:

I find it funny that she disables her comment section. Yea people say horrible things but thats the internet. It shows she has no backbone and doesint want to debate her opinions on the situation. Its like doing a discussion table and saying "ok im going to say my piece and noone in this room can dispute it other wise. So stay silent"

It has nothing to do with backbone, if she doesn't want to skim through a bunch of juvenile shit, she doesn't have to, beauty of your channel, you do with the comments section what you want.

@ActicEdge said:

I didn't expect SW to actually get the point of that video.

This forum community isn't capable of handling topics that go beyond the depth of "does sonic suck or not".

Yup yup :) As a side note, I like Sanic the Hedgehog :)

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#207 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Leave this guy alone. Why is there such a war against him?

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Dasein808
Member since 2008 • 839 Posts
Loading Video...

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#209  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

@ninjaxams: bro in your entertaining post you mention some ownage, does it occur in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU-H-e0XTE4

edit: ~10 mins in, and I have to say this is like some sort of peculiar kind of trolling. McShae's so focussed on the most unimportant things it boggles the mind. The game dev seems 100% level headed to me.

****. Wow. I'm about 12 minutes into the video, but I can safely say I would have lost my cool with Tom by that point. I'd have laughed in his face and told his bitch ass to gtfo.

Oh wow I remember that shit, I didn't like warfighter but the way Tom totally speaks to the guy like he's a child was just uncalled for.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#210  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19678 Posts
@RyviusARC said:

You act as if gamergate is all a bunch of people who hate women and throw out death threats. There are plenty of females part of gamergate as well.

I've been robbed at gun point which is much more direct of a death threat so don't give me that bullshit.

And I am not saying she deserves death threats just that she is using them to gain attention. The right thing to do is to alert the proper authorities and not to spread the death threat message as that complicates the investigation.

Even if most gamergaters have good intentions and don't support death threats or misogyny, that still doesn't change the fact that gamergate itself began as a smear campaign against an individual (who happens to be female, "coincidentally"). You can try to reform the movement as much as you want, but you can't change the fact that the very roots of gamergate are toxic to begin with. It's easy to see right through gamergate's facade of "journalism corruption" and see it for what it is: a rallying point for people who hate liberal "SJW" and want to silence "SJW" they disagree with using whatever means necessary (even right-wingers who hate video games are supporting gamergate, i.e. "an enemy's enemy is a friend"). And that includes even using corruption to their advantage, ironically. Gamergate claims to combat corruption, yet it has instead been responsible for some of the most obvious corruption in gaming since Gerstmanngate, and as someone who has actually combated real corruption for a long time, even Jeff Gerstmann himself sees right through gamergate's facade.

I've experienced both muggings and smears, and out of the two, the smears were worse. While a mugging is worse in the short term, you can eventually get over it and move on with your life (unless your life savings were stolen, you were seriously injured, or the mugger is a neighbour). A smear campaign, the aim of which is to expose your private life, villify/demonize you in public, and/or influence the public to despise you, is in some ways even worse than being mugged, since it has a longer-term impact on your future (except for the more extreme mugging examples I've mentioned). Either way, apples and oranges. The impact of muggings and smear campaigns cannot be directly compared.

The method you're describing is just a way to empower the trolls and bullies. You can inform the proper authorities and let the public know about it. Accusing a victim of "attention whoring" (i.e. victim-blaming) is a tactic commonly used by bullies to silence their victims, i.e. threatening them with more threats (whether it's physical bullying, death threats, or public smearing) if the victim speaks out against them. There is no reason at all why anyone should remain silent about harassment.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

@Jag85: Most people commenting here don't really understand gamersgate and fall for the propaganda....I think if they educated themselves on the issue they'd come away with a different opinion.....at least I hope they would.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

oh boo fucking hoo.

so people harass you about some minor stupid ass shit involving games.

you get vastly superior genetics, a superior ability to communicate, are better learners, have a higher i.q, (on average) are more hygienic, are less likely to die in attempting risky behaviors, less likely to lose your job, you graduate from schools in higher numbers, have stronger immune systems and enjoy a longer healthier lifespan.

goddamn. can't we be assholes about one fucking minor ass thing to feel better about ourselves?

on top of that game journalists would have better luck getting laid repeating what i just said over that contrived ass kissing shit.

women are also better at telling the difference between suck up bullshit and actual attitudes that make for a better mate.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 ActicEdge

@Riverwolf007 said:

oh boo fucking hoo.

you get vastly superior genetics, a superior ability to communicate, are better learners, have a higher i.q, (on average) are more hygienic, are less likely to die in attempting risky behaviors, less likely to lose your job, you graduate from schools in higher numbers, have stronger immune systems and enjoy a longer healthier lifespan.

goddamn. can't we be assholes about one fucking minor ass thing to feel better about ourselves?

on top of that game journalists would have better luck getting laid repeating what i just said over that contrived ass kissing shit.

women are also better at telling the difference between suck up bullshit and actual attitudes that make for a better mate.

This is a joke post right? Like you're making a really clever parody? Cause that's the only possible explanation to why you typed this.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 LJS9502_basic

@Riverwolf007 said:

oh boo fucking hoo.

Rather simplistic understanding of the issue. Do some research.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#215  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4198 Posts
@hernandezzzz said:

Yeah, I don't give a crap.

Last Of Us: 8/10. That's all I need to know. Fucking idiot...

Last of Us on ps3 was an 8/10 game. It controlled poorly due to the paltry design of the DualShock 3, the graphical prowess of Naughty Dog had outgrown what the aging console was capable of, and the two things combined made for the video game equivalent of stumbling through a beautiful art museum drunk without your glasses.

Last of Us on ps4, on the other hand, was the way the game was meant to be experienced. The ps4 version is worthy of a 9.5.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
@uninspiredcup said:

My friends; I see a huge paradox.

We have both gamespot and IGN staff members on celebrity feminists "Anita Sarkeesian" youtube channel; attempting to inform us cretins in a self important "save the world" manner.

But, the very workplace they inhabit/ed; inherently drives and promotes sexism. Woman are quite literately eye catching objects to be leered at.

I believe this is what they call "hypocrisy".

What exactly is the lady in the bottom screengrab doing to promote her body exactly? Looks like a pretty ordinary woman to me.

And while we're at it, "oh no, Naomi Kyle's showing off her bare wrist...."

What I find most laughable out of all of this, is that in this newfound girl power movement of 2014, men everywhere are doing everything in their power to sully the image of women, when all they're asking for is that we show them just a little more respect as human beings... How dare women want to appear attractive to the people they're attracted to *and* want us to respect them!! Good lord...

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Riverwolf007

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

oh boo fucking hoo.

no thanks. i don't keep up with internet fads.

the point here is that women are better than men in almost every way that does not include pickle jars and the application of torque to their lids and i would rather spend my time bringing attention to that than some shallow ass "some insecure little kids called me a whorecuntedslut on the internet" issue.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 LJS9502_basic

@Riverwolf007 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

oh boo fucking hoo.

the point here is that women are better than men in almost every way that does not include pickle jars and the application of torque to their lids and i would rather spend my time bringing attention to that than some shallow ass "some insecure little kids called me a whorecuntedslut on the internet" issue.

Internet fad? Then you really really don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Riverwolf007

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Riverwolf007 said:

oh boo fucking hoo.

Internet fad? Then you really really don't know what the **** you're talking about.

somebody's boyfriend said mean things?

is that it?

like i said. internet fad bullshit that everyone can selfishly use to act like they give a **** about equal rights until it blows over and the next cause du jour comes up.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Riverwolf007 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

somebody's boyfriend said mean things?

is that it?

like i said. internet fad bullshit that everyone can selfishly use to act like they give a **** about equal rights until it blows over and the next cause du jour comes up.

No like I said you are clueless. You jumped on the bandwagon without understanding what it really is about.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Riverwolf007

@LJS9502_basic: yeah dude, the bandwagon of calling attention to the myriad ways women are better than men and how shitty their pay scale and opportunities have been so far has just been so crowded.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 LJS9502_basic

@Riverwolf007 said:

@LJS9502_basic: yeah dude, the bandwagon of calling attention to the myriad ways women are better than men and how shitty their pay scale and opportunities have been so far has just been so crowded for me.

Butt hurt much? That isn't what this issue is about. You are make an ass of yourself here.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Riverwolf007

@LJS9502_basic: i watched a video that tc linked of a bunch of guys sucking up over some game harassment and laughed over the importance of it in comparison to the big picture.

i mean yeah sure i'm an ass and all, there is no sense in pretending otherwise but i'm an ass that can see the comedy of crying about fad internet shit when there are actual tragedies unfolding all over the world every second in regards to women's rights.

but hey you are the big crusader here fixing the world with your keyboard so y'know... get on with the fight there susan b. anthony.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#224  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59274 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@uninspiredcup said:

We have both gamespot and IGN staff members on celebrity feminists "Anita Sarkeesian" youtube channel; attempting to inform us cretins in a self important "save the world" manner.

But, the very workplace they inhabit/ed; inherently drives and promotes sexism. Woman are quite literately eye catching objects to be leered at.

What exactly is the lady in the bottom screengrab doing to promote her body exactly? Looks like a pretty ordinary woman to me.

What I find most laughable out of all of this, is that in this newfound girl power movement of 2014, men everywhere are doing everything in their power to sully the image of women, when all they're asking for is that we show them just a little more respect as human beings... How dare women want to appear attractive to the people they're attracted to *and* want us to respect them!! Good lord...

My friend; the argument here consists of the follows

"so what"

"ohhhhhh"

"Golly"

"Good Lord"

Hyperbole: poor attempts to dismiss others points of views. The lowest form of debate: generally reserved for teenage children and bigots.

Ironically as well, exactly what the gaming press adopted.

It's fairly moronic to find other peoples views "laughable" when with very little effort, anyone could quite easily pick apart what is posted here. Which would no doubt result in more "oh ah, golly".

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@uninspiredcup said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@uninspiredcup said:

"so what"

"ohhhhhh"

"Golly"

"Good Lord"

Hyperbole: poor attempts to dismiss others points of views. The lowest form of debate: generally reserved for teenage children and bigots.

It's fairly moronic to find other peoples views "laughable" when with very little effort, anyone could quite easily pick apart what is posted here. Which would no doubt result in more "oh ah, golly".

You've completely ignored everything I said and tried to simplify my response to nonsense, none of which I said other than good lord. The first thing in my post was a question. How about you try responding to that?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 uninspiredcup

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@uninspiredcup said:

"so what"

"ohhhhhh"

"Golly"

"Good Lord"

You've completely ignored everything I said and tried to simplify my response to nonsense,

That's because it was nonsense. I just removed the pretense. In many ways; I'm a hero.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@uninspiredcup: Answer one question, then, my friend. In what way is the lady you screencapped in the video damning to the feminist movement? What behavior, clothing, aura is she displaying that justifies your argument that women in this industry are sullying themselves and don't deserve the respect they're asking for?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By uninspiredcup

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@uninspiredcup: Answer one question, then, my friend. In what way is the lady you screencapped in the video damning to the feminist movement?

Various staff members from IGN/gamespot predominantly featured in the video attempting to inform gamers: patronizingly, while inadvertently participating in websites that actively use females; not for substance, but for ogles - to garner hits.

This indicates either Anita Sarkeesian (the creator of the video) either doesn't have sufficient knowledge of the personalities in the video; or doesn't care. Most likely due to being self serving.

And this is ultimately what it comes down to, self-serving.

The media have fairly happily mocked and wagged a finger at male gamers; yet hypocritically work in an inherently objectifying environments.

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

and don't deserve the respect they're asking for?

Attempting to take people out of context. Poor mans debate 101.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 IMAHAPYHIPPO
@uninspiredcup said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@uninspiredcup: Answer one question, then, my friend. In what way is the lady you screencapped in the video damning to the feminist movement?

Various staff members from IGN/gamespot predominantly featured in the video attempting to inform gamers: patronizingly, while inadvertently participating in websites that actively use females; not for substance, but for ogles - to garner hits.

This indicates either Anita Sarkeesian (the creator of the video) either doesn't have sufficient knowledge of the personalities in the video; or doesn't care. Most likely due to being self serving.

The media have fairly happily mocked and wagged a finger at male gamers; yet hypocritically work in an inherently objectifying environments.

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

Thank you for actually engaging me this time.

The moral argument is that women at large feeling like they're not respected is a very real thing, and it should be acknowledged and worked on. It's not that women need to stop behaving in ways that men find attractive, but that men need to stop using those things as excuses to degrade women's self worth by not showing them respect. Heterosexual men aren't in the wrong for finding these things that women do attractive and even arousing, so we should stop punishing them for doing it. People should feel comfortable doing things to attract the opposite sex without having to get rape threats over the internet. And more importantly, they should be able to exist within these actions *and* outside of them without having to be defined by this small part of their existence.

I find it kind of sad that a large group of the male population hypocritically celebrates women's sexuality and then punishes them for the same thing.

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@RyviusARC said:

You act as if gamergate is all a bunch of people who hate women and throw out death threats. There are plenty of females part of gamergate as well.

I've been robbed at gun point which is much more direct of a death threat so don't give me that bullshit.

And I am not saying she deserves death threats just that she is using them to gain attention. The right thing to do is to alert the proper authorities and not to spread the death threat message as that complicates the investigation.

Even if most gamergaters have good intentions and don't support death threats or misogyny, that still doesn't change the fact that gamergate itself began as a smear campaign against an individual (who happens to be female, "coincidentally"). You can try to reform the movement as much as you want, but you can't change the fact that the very roots of gamergate are toxic to begin with. It's easy to see right through gamergate's facade of "journalism corruption" and see it for what it is: a rallying point for people who hate liberal "SJW" and want to silence "SJW" they disagree with using whatever means necessary (even right-wingers who hate video games are supporting gamergate, i.e. "an enemy's enemy is a friend"). And that includes even using corruption to their advantage, ironically. Gamergate claims to combat corruption, yet it has instead been responsible for some of the most obvious corruption in gaming since Gerstmanngate, and as someone who has actually combated real corruption for a long time, even Jeff Gerstmann himself sees right through gamergate's facade.

I've experienced both muggings and smears, and out of the two, the smears were worse. While a mugging is worse in the short term, you can eventually get over it and move on with your life (unless your life savings were stolen, you were seriously injured, or the mugger is a neighbour). A smear campaign, the aim of which is to expose your private life, villify/demonize you in public, and/or influence the public to despise you, is in some ways even worse than being mugged, since it has a longer-term impact on your future (except for the more extreme mugging examples I've mentioned). Either way, apples and oranges. The impact of muggings and smear campaigns cannot be directly compared.

The method you're describing is just a way to empower the trolls and bullies. You can inform the proper authorities and let the public know about it. Accusing a victim of "attention whoring" (i.e. victim-blaming) is a tactic commonly used by bullies to silence their victims, i.e. threatening them with more threats (whether it's physical bullying, death threats, or public smearing) if the victim speaks out against them. There is no reason at all why anyone should remain silent about harassment.

I don't care either way since I don't listen to game reviews but from what I remember the start of gamergate was when people found out that a dev got a glowing review from a journalist who was in a relationship with them and that many people who were hyping the same dev were all in cahoots.

It doesn't surprise me since most reviews are bought out one way or another.

There was even proof of a bunch of journalists on different websites working together through email exchanges to smear the group gamergate.

Now about another person (Anita) she is being disingenuous about her smear against lots of video games.

She raised $150,000 for her research on video games and what she believes to be misogyny within them and comes out with few videos that are of lower quality than what a lot of people do for free.

Those videos also use footage from other YouTubers instead of her own which could easily be recorded if she actually played the games herself for her research.

She also blatantly lied in her kickstarter. She said she liked video games and have played them ever since she was a kid, but in a previous video she said she disliked video games.

There are plenty of people who exposed her lies and have shown that she is basically doing it for the money and recognition.

If she really cared about female rights she would be directing her energy to areas like the middle east where women are really oppressed, not getting mad at some pixels on a screen.

She could of funded a few projects for games that she thought were female empowering.

Heck, she could of donated some of that money to certain movements for female rights in the middle east.....

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@uninspiredcup said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

The moral argument is that women at large feeling like they're not respected is a very real thing, and it should be acknowledged and worked on. It's not that women need to stop behaving in ways that men find attractive, but that men need to stop using those things as excuses to degrade women's self worth by not showing them respect. Heterosexual men aren't in the wrong for finding these things that women do attractive and even arousing, so we should stop punishing them for doing it. People should feel comfortable doing things to attract the opposite sex without having to get rape threats over the internet. And more importantly, they should be able to exist within these actions *and* outside of them without having to be defined by this small part of their existence.

I find it kind of sad that a large group of the male population hypocritically celebrates women's sexuality and then punishes them for the same thing.

The problem is that women contribute to both sides of the argument.

Some women find it appalling when other females show off their body sexually and other women find it empowering or just want to do it for the hell of it.

Then there are some females who want to show off their body but get offended when someone stares yet if the roles were reversed no one would give a shit.

It would be nice if you could go out into the public sphere and have everyone act civilized but that will never happen. There will always be people who send threats jokingly or with real intent.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@RyviusARC said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@uninspiredcup said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

The problem is that women contribute to both sides of the argument.

Some women find it appalling when other females show off their body sexually and other women find it empowering or just want to do it for the hell of it.

Then there are some females who want to show off their body but get offended when someone stares yet if the roles were reversed no one would give a shit.

It would be nice if you could go out into the public sphere and have everyone act civilized but that will never happen. There will always be people who send threats jokingly or with real intent.

So what you're saying is that 50% of the population aren't all the same people and don't want the same things. Big shocker there. I just don't understand why there's an argument against the feminist movement. Women want to be respected more than they are. Why is that so hard for the male population to just say, "K. I hear you. No prob."??

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Dasein808
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

So what you're saying is that 50% of the population aren't all the same people and don't want the same things. Big shocker there. I just don't understand why there's an argument against the feminist movement. Women want to be respected more than they are. Why is that so hard for the male population to just say, "K. I hear you. No prob."??

The brand of "feminist" argument currently being voiced has nothing to do with a desire for equality, and that's readily apparent given men's/("masculinity's") apparent inherent "toxicity" according to Anita < 24 hours after a group of kids are shot dead by their friend.

I can't imagine why a: manipulative, disingenuous, divisive, piece of uniformed garbage, is met with hostility regarding her moronic opinions.

It must be because she's female and her misogynistic critics are all disgusting sexist pigs, and not because she's a woefully disingenuous, divisive, opportunistic, lying piece of shit, right?

"Women are incapable of embodying any negative aspects of human nature because....they're women."

SJW logic doesn't apply outside SJW circles.

Welcome to the real world.

Maybe now you can work to thicken your tissue paper thick skins instead of your usual moral authoritarian acts?

Lol, who am I kidding.

That stuff is Tumblr "rape culture" view count gold.

So many "potential" rapists.

Why wait til they act?

Brand them for that they are because they're male.

"Everyone knows that all men are rapists in waiting."

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#234 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

@ActicEdge said:

ActicEdge likes bad things, more at 11.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 uninspiredcup

@Dasein808 said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

The brand of "feminist" argument currently being voiced has nothing to do with a desire for equality, and that's readily apparent given men's/("masculinity's") apparent inherent "toxicity" according to Anita < 24 hours after a group of kids is shot dead by their friend.

I can't imagine why a: manipulative, disingenuous, divisive, piece of uniformed garbage, is met with hostility regarding her moronic opinions.

It must be because she's female and her misogynistic critics are all disgusting sexist pigs, and not because she's a woefully disingenuous, divisive, opportunistic, lying piece of shit, right?

"Women are incapable of embodying any negative aspects of human nature because....they're women."

SJW logic doesn't apply outside SJW circles.

Welcome to the real world.

Maybe now you can work to thicken your tissue paper thick skins instead of your usual moral authoritarian acts?

Lol, who am I kidding.

That stuff is Tumblr "rape culture" view count gold.

So many "potential" rapists.

Why wait til they act?

Brand them for that they are because they're male.

"Everyone knows that all men are rapists in waiting."

My friend, I feel you should have been more obnoxious.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Dasein808

@uninspiredcup said:

My friend, I feel you should have been more obnoxious.

My friend, I certainly could have, but I wasn't because that seldom brings back anything positive.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 ActicEdge

@jg4xchamp said:

@ActicEdge said:

ActicEdge likes bad things, more at 11.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#238 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

I don't know what even KVO does in the video, they're just reading of a prompter