The whole DRM thing on the Xbox One is being overblown

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

[QUOTE="GravityX"] Yeah that 24 hr check in blown out of proportion too. You have to sign into Steam, however the with Xbox One simply checks if your online. I thinks it's just a quick ping to the console. Any in my case my console is always connected via WiFi and i'm sure a lot of you have it set up like this as well, so I don't know what the big idea is.GravityX

For those of us for whom this wouldn't be a foreseeable obstacle to accessing our games, the idea is solidarity with those in less fortunate or different situations. The general notion of being unable to play your games where you want, is also not something you'd want to encourage. It's a restriction with no apparent benefit for the user.

The benefits are numerous, no scratched games, no broken games, no lost games, you have access to your games anywhere and your friends have access to your games. A lot of cool stuff. Now if you don't have internet or good internet, that not MS fault, it the infrastructure of a country or governments fault.

i agree with all of that. Microsoft only problem is the lack of clarity, they can be more informative to the public.

Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
Well on the xbox 360 for instance when you buy digital you still feel as though you own it. Xbox One provides no ownership. It is getting boring hearing about this over and over though..
Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#103 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

Games on ipad\smartphone are 1$ :lol:MonsieurX

Yup, but console games are $50-60. And with no used market why lower the price?

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6857 Posts

I don't buy games digitally on consoles?YoshiYogurt

Niether do I?