tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Ok for those not smart enough to get my point.

Yes no one has say the XBO has an i7.

Yes lemming have hype and over blown the CPU difference to hell specially if the PS4 is doing 2 or 3 frames less.

Racing games can be CPU bottle contrary to what many believe look at Project cars you are not drawing your usual 12 to 16 cars but more than 40 at times that is a hit to the CPU which has keep the GPU on drawing those 40+ cars.

And on Project Cars it was admit by the developer that the xbox one was CPU bottle neck hell they use the 7 core to speed frames.

Now this game is not Project cars so i don't know if it is CPU bottleneck or not,i just wanted to enrage lemming because well every time the xbox one has 3 frames more is the CPU but when the PS4 has up to 14 FPS more + resolution some how it isn't the CPU and is just GPU..lol

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Guys guys guys.

Don't judge eltormo to harshly he doesn't actually know any thing about computer sciences or manufacture, all his knowledge is just copy and pastes from blogs and other forums.

He doesn't actually understand the numbers or even words that he posts.

Let me guess one of your alts got banned.? And you finally man up for this generation to deal with the xbox one selling worse been huge and considerably weaker...lol

I'm still looking for Blackace which has banish since E3 oh yeah he is here a NyaDC....

@GoldenElementXL said:

Lol Xbox. PS4 is so amazing. TC is so smart and has a masterful control of the English language. AMD, or whoever it is that makes whatever is in the PS4 is amazing and whoever the competitor is has no idea how to make hardware.

#OwningGamesMeansNothing

#SonyWins

Oh look is the lemming who call companies arrogant because they want you to buy their new product...lol

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#52  Edited By tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@tormentos said:

Ok for those not smart enough to get my point.

Yes no one has say the XBO has an i7.

Yes lemming have hype and over blown the CPU difference to hell specially if the PS4 is doing 2 or 3 frames less.

Racing games can be CPU bottle contrary to what many believe look at Project cars you are not drawing your usual 12 to 16 cars but more than 40 at times that is a hit to the CPU which has keep the GPU on drawing those 40+ cars.

And on Project Cars it was admit by the developer that the xbox one was CPU bottle neck hell they use the 7 core to speed frames.

Now this game is not Project cars so i don't know if it is CPU bottleneck or not,i just wanted to enrage lemming because well every time the xbox one has 3 frames more is the CPU but when the PS4 has up to 14 FPS more + resolution some how it isn't the CPU and is just GPU..lol

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Guys guys guys.

Don't judge eltormo to harshly he doesn't actually know any thing about computer sciences or manufacture, all his knowledge is just copy and pastes from blogs and other forums.

He doesn't actually understand the numbers or even words that he posts.

Let me guess one of your alts got banned.? And you finally man up for this generation to deal with the xbox one selling worse been huge and considerably weaker...lol

I'm still looking for Blackace which has banish since E3 oh yeah he is here a NyaDC....

@GoldenElementXL said:

Lol Xbox. PS4 is so amazing. TC is so smart and has a masterful control of the English language. AMD, or whoever it is that makes whatever is in the PS4 is amazing and whoever the competitor is has no idea how to make hardware.

#OwningGamesMeansNothing

#SonyWins

Oh look is the lemming who call companies arrogant because they want you to buy their new product...lol

pathetic comeback is pathetic...

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos: You claimed "That Core i7 CPU inside the xbox one" in your title.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ronvalencia

@BassMan said:

@ronvalencia: I have never used default settings. I always max all the IQ settings with each driver clean install. This has no effect on me.

@ronvalencia said:
@BassMan said:

@ronvalencia: I have never used default settings on any of my Nvidia cards. I always max all the IQ settings with each driver clean install. This has no effect on me.

The PC review benchmark scores would be skewed when default settings are used. You stated "Consoles are AMD" + posted GTX 980 Ti and you made a generalization.

My "consoles are AMD" comment was more to correct the thread title. The 980 Ti is just representing PC superiority over consoles (and showing that PS4 is better than XB1). But yes, I do prefer Nvidia over AMD. :)

PS; I now have both NVIDIA and AMD i.e. refer to my sig. Default image quality is a bit softer on NVIDIA side and this default setting is used for PC benchmarking and for "out-of-the-box" experience.

I plan to upgrade towards Fury X IF there's available cards in Oz and AMD FX-8800p based laptop i.e. true 15 watts mobile PC gaming.

I haven't owned a NVIDIA GPU since the last "bump gate" debacle i.e. 8600M GT.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

Nice a tormentos insecurity topic. Haven't seen these for a while

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52437 Posts

Might as well contribute.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20249 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

LMFAO!!!!

You win this thread!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178850 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Lol this dumb cow ceases to bore me. i7? That's a new one.

Ceases to bore you? Then he interests you. LOL

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Lol this dumb cow ceases to bore me. i7? That's a new one.

Ceases to bore you? Then he interests you. LOL

He's a very interesting character.

Always hosts the best meltdowns

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

A turd is a turd, don't matter if it looks one shade more polished. By the way, Forza 5,H2,6 sh*ts all over the PS4 racers.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@lostrib said:

Shit title is shit

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 tushar172787

...and tormentos conveniently dodges the situation by going back to the hole he came from...

@freedomfreak said:

more like waaaaaaaa...

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

I´m sure he is alright now, just another Tormo nightmare waking him up and making him post here .

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56155 Posts
@freedomfreak said:

Go with ya bad self.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Lol, even the PS4 can't run it properly at 1080p full 60fps. Both consoles are lame lame lame this generation.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@Phazevariance said:

Lol, even the PS4 can't run it properly at 1080p full 60fps. Both consoles are lame lame lame this generation.

But which One is lamer?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

.... People must not realize how behind console cpu's are.. A i3 in the system would be considered a massive improvement over what they have right now..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tormentos

@ronvalencia:

If you actually believe that i put that tittle actually implying that the xbox one has a core i7 then you most be a damn bot machine...

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Still the Xbox One has a more powerful CPU than the PS4, dude. :D

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ronvalencia

@tormentos said:

@ronvalencia:

If you actually believe that i put that tittle actually implying that the xbox one has a core i7 then you most be a damn bot machine...

Your title for this topic makes you a stupid dot.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:
@tormentos said:

@ronvalencia:

Considering your insults look as stupid as your arguments i say you are a damn bot machine...hahahaa

Man the thread title is for those lemming who since the over clock act as if the xbox one CPU is a damn i7 and want to over blow damn 150mhz...

Which on PC on stronger CPU amount to a frame or 2 at best,on xbox one amount to nothing thanks to its cumbersome hardware as Project Cars showed.

@FastRobby said:

Insecurities are for those who are behind not for the ones in front..lol

@tushar172787 said:

...and tormentos conveniently dodges the situation by going back to the hole he came from...

@freedomfreak said:

more like waaaaaaaa...

What situation dude i am making fun of you people and you people are butthurt like hell..hahaha

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:
@tormentos said:

@ronvalencia:

Considering your insults look as stupid as your arguments i say you are a damn bot machine...hahahaa

Man the thread title is for those lemming who since the over clock act as if the xbox one CPU is a damn i7 and want to over blow damn 150mhz...

Which on PC on stronger CPU amount to a frame or 2 at best,on xbox one amount to nothing thanks to its cumbersome hardware as Project Cars showed.

@FastRobby said:

@tushar172787 said:

@freedomfreak said:

more like waaaaaaaa...

What situation dude i am making fun of you people and you people are butthurt like hell..hahaha

I quote "That Core i7CPU inside the xbox one"..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

Exactly because you have no sense of humor and take everything literally see why i call you a bot now.?

You know that i know the xbox one doesn't have a damn i7 i have been arguing with you about this consoles for 2 years and i know what they have inside..

So get a sense of humor or better yet a better course in English.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Such a dumbass thread title.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos

@Snugenz said:

For lemmings it sure is for me is just a nice way to see people insult me with rage while not making a point at all...hahahaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Exactly because you have no sense of humor and take everything literally see why i call you a bot now.?

You know that i know the xbox one doesn't have a damn i7 i have been arguing with you about this consoles for 2 years and i know what they have inside..

But everyone in this thread seems to agree that the thread title is stupid. Maybe you are the one in need of a better sense of humor.

Anyway, Sony wins!!!! Microsoft loses!!!!! Life in System Wars is good!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#78 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

This topic proves otherwise

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Snugenz

@tormentos said:
@Snugenz said:

For lemmings it sure is for me is just a nice way to see people insult me with rage while not making a point at all...hahahaa

Not only for lemmings, for gamers such as myself it's also a dumbass title in a dumbass thread created by a dumbass cow.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13666 Posts

Imagine being this wound up about the hardware in these consoles.

The topic title just comes off like your trying too hard TC.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22720 Posts

Looking forward to getting an xone around the holidays... Don't care about silly numbers no one notices unless it's side by side.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 tushar172787

@tushar172787 said:

@freedomfreak said:

more like waaaaaaaa...

how is this in any way related to the topic? keep dodging...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@tormentos said:

UPDATE 11/7/15 2:00pm: A closer look at F1 2015 suggests that the Xbox One version of F1 2015 is actually running at 1440x1080, not the 900p the developer has previously suggested. It's an extra eight per cent of resolution over 900p, but more importantly, it limits upscaling artefacts to the horizontal axis only, in part explaining why image quality looks better than expected. We've also revised our comments on texture filtering as the situation here is a little more complex than previously thought.

Kicking off with a run through in the first part of Monaco, we find frame-rates hovering between 50-60fps on the PS4, with performance hitting lows of around 45fps during crashes or spin-outs when other cars are around. The combination of twisting turns and detailed scenery highlights the judder caused by this inconsistency, and as we dart through the narrow city streets the experience feels uneven as a result. A similar level of performance is replicated across other more heavily detailed tracks in the game, with events such as the Brazilian Grand Prix tending to stress the engine more heavily than the opening race in Melbourne. However, in less demanding areas, frame-rates manage to settle into the high 50s and actually provide a fairly smooth gameplay experience, despite the heavy tearing.

In comparison, the Xbox One version has a much tougher time in reaching the ideal 60fps goal despite the resolution drop, and frequently we find the game operating 10fps slower than the PS4 version in comparable scenes. Performance sticks closely in the 45-50fps area throughout a general run of play, with constant screen-tearing part of the package. This naturally leads to more noticeable judder than the PS4 version, and a loss in fluidity when tackling sharp turns, or as dramatic changes in scenery occur while negotiating busier sections of track. When pushed heavily we see frame-rates dip down close to the low 40s - at which point you begin to think that maybe a 30fps cap might be the better option.

As a title targeting 60fps, F1 2015 is on shaky ground. Performance is by no means close to being stable, but the PS4 version comes closest to hitting the target, delivering gameplay that feels a step up in terms of precision and responsiveness, especially when compared directly to the last-gen 30fps titles. The situation is more compromised on Xbox One, with judder more frequently interrupting the experience than we'd like.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-f1-2015-performance-analysis

Another game inferior in both resolution and up to 14 Frames per second slower on xbox one..

I guess the CPU argument is really dead.

Yep use 1 games instead of the many.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Microsoft nuthuggers aren't convincing anyone but themselves that Xbone is outperforming ps4 in any area. If an Xbone game has 1-2 more frames per second but the PS4 version has double the resolution that's a win for PS4.

Go ahead and take any game on PC and drop the resolution to the asstastic levels that Xbone runs them on and watch the frame rate double. Why do you think they can't even get fugly ass Halo 5 to run in 1080P? You Lemmings need to accept that Microsoft sold you a trash console that's closer in power to a WiiU than it is PS4. You'll save a lot of energy.

Are you always so bitter?

Its his schtick. Just ignore him. He never has anything to contribute to the discussion.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ronvalencia

@GoldenElementXL said:
@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

But everyone in this thread seems to agree that the thread title is stupid. Maybe you are the one in need of a better sense of humor.

Microsoft wins. Hint. primary OS for gaming PC.

soon

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

That is because people on this thread are mostly lemmings including your self.. :)

@FastRobby said:

No this topic prove lemming are sensitive to any topic putting the PS4 ahead power wise..lol

@Snugenz said:

Not only for lemmings, for gamers such as myself it's also a dumbass title in a dumbass thread created by a dumbass cow.

But you are an idiot which make your whole complain idiotic.

@TigerSuperman said:

The majority are superior on PS4 fool...lol

@ronvalencia said:

soon

No unless you can prove the xbox one wins.

PC is an open platform where even sony use to make games,so windows been MS is irrelevant and is not a win...

Basically you just confirmed again to be a blind lemming as what you clearly say there is what some lemmings used for years against the PS hiding on PC and windows to counter a product which doesn't compete head to head with PC.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 tushar172787

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

That is because people on this thread are mostly lemmings including your self.. :)

@FastRobby said:

No this topic prove lemming are sensitive to any topic putting the PS4 ahead power wise..lol

@Snugenz said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@ronvalencia said:

soon

No unless you can prove the xbox one wins.

PC is an open platform where even sony use to make games,so windows been MS is irrelevant and is not a win...

Basically you just confirmed again to be a blind lemming as what you clearly say there is what some lemmings used for years against the PS hiding on PC and windows to counter a product which doesn't compete head to head with PC.

okok, we get it, you'll call anyone a lem who disagrees with you..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tormentos

@tushar172787 said:

okok, we get it, you'll call anyone a lem who disagrees with you..

No i call a lemm any one who defend MS blindly usually is a pattern,imaging me saying that i am not a cow what would you think.?

Yeah that is the same shit with many posters here..lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44100 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Looking forward to getting an xone around the holidays... Don't care about silly numbers no one notices unless it's side by side.

After your experience with the PS4 the last couple years; I look forward to your feelings about X1 once you've had a good amount of time with the system.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Snugenz

@tormentos said:
@Snugenz said:

If i'm an idiot then you're off the charts stupid, so much so that a word hasn't been invented for your level of stupidity so i'll just say this...

You're a ______ !.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tormentos

@Snugenz said:

If i'm an idiot then you're off the charts stupid, so much so that a word hasn't been invented for your level of stupidity so i'll just say this...

You're a ______ !.

Well you are worse no matter what because you are complaining about a thread intended to bother lemmings,if you take it that deep to heart yeah you most be stupid beyond anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

you most be stupid .

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: Blah blah blah. The PS4 has a better GPU. Who gives a fck anymore?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#94 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

@FastRobby said:

@Snugenz said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Not in performance an AF.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Snugenz

@tormentos said:
@Snugenz said:

You're a ______ !.

Well you are worse no matter what because you are complaining about a thread intended to bother lemmings,if you take it that deep to heart yeah you most be stupid beyond anything.

I wasn't complaining, i was commenting on how this thread had a dumbass title.

Big difference between complaining and commenting, it's really not surprising a dumbass like you wouldn't recognize that difference.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

Being open doesn't negate Microsoft Windows being the dominant gaming OS for X86 based PC.

You are a blind cow.

I have not changed my view since before the original Xbox.

During PS2 era, my haven't changed view since I was in NVIDIA camp i.e. NVIDIA TNT2, GeForce 2 MX, GeForce 4 Ti, GeForce FX 5950. And I'm back with GeForce GTX 980 Ti (factory over clocks to 1.3Ghz variant). I have been consistent since before the original Xbox.

I don't own any Xbox past, present and future you stupid tool.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Ironic. A fat illiterate ****, who can barely put a sentence together, telling someone to take an English course..

Go back to the docks you dirt bag.

yanni1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By yanni1
Member since 2004 • 1067 Posts

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Must be trolling. Your English is possibly one of the worst on this forum. You can barely string coherent sentences together, plus your general spelling & grammar is awful.

I usually don't care about general english abilities on forums, But the the fact you (of all people) are calling others out on their english is hilarious.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 tormentos

@yanni1 said:

Must be trolling. Your English is possibly one of the worst on this forum. You can barely string coherent sentences together, plus your general spelling & grammar is awful.

I usually don't care about general english abilities on forums, But the the fact you (of all people) are calling others out on their english is hilarious.

Yes it is but i can still see when a thread is a joke or bait,unlike Ronbotlencia...lol

Any one could easily see the thread tittle is a joke and exaggeration,but him because he takes things to literal...hahahaha

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Blah blah blah. The PS4 has a better GPU. Who gives a fck anymore?

And a better working CPU as well thanks to is straight forward design.. :)

@TigerSuperman said:

Not in performance an AF.

Rendering 44% more pixel is a performance advantage and not all games have better AF on xbox one..

@Snugenz said:

I wasn't complaining, i was commenting on how this thread had a dumbass title.

Big difference between complaining and commenting, it's really not surprising a dumbass like you wouldn't recognize that difference.

Yeah in my country we call that complaining dude i am sure in the rest of the world is the same.

No when your comment is a complain on how dumbass the tittle is..lol

There is no difference you complained fool.

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

Being open doesn't negate Microsoft Windows being the dominant gaming OS for X86 based PC.

You are a blind cow.

I have not changed my view since before the original Xbox.

During PS2 era, my haven't changed view since I was in NVIDIA camp i.e. NVIDIA TNT2, GeForce 2 MX, GeForce 4 Ti, GeForce FX 5950. And I'm back with GeForce GTX 980 Ti (factory over clocks to 1.3Ghz variant). I have been consistent since before the original Xbox.

I don't own any Xbox past, present and future you stupid tool.

Windows is an open platforms so crediting that to MS mean shit same as Android,any one can make games there without giving a cent to MS.

You are a spam bot machine program to quote the same link and bring irrelevant crap to topics,you are the King of not making any sense and irrelevant crap never argue.

@Bishop1310 said:

Ironic. A fat illiterate ****, who can barely put a sentence together, telling someone to take an English course..

Go back to the docks you dirt bag.

Hahaha at least i can get a joke hater...hahahahaa

I see you still anally hurt by my post..lol

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Imagine being this wound up about the hardware in these consoles.

The topic title just comes off like your trying too hard TC.

.. It's time for these console "fans" to come out of the closet, if they are this obsessed with tech and graphical fidelity, then they are on the wrong platforms.. The consoles have never been so behind as they are now in actual performance and hardware power, and the pc has never been so affordable and user friendly as it is now.. A I3 4150 with a 750ti will outperform a PS4... Those are extremely cheap pieces of hardware, even cheaper if you look at the alienware alpha variant which has a custom 750ti in it and a slightly weaker I3 processor..