System Wars Lounge V63: 2spooky4me edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Bethesda is overrated.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#152 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is the most well designed game of 2015

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#153 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Verg on jewfu was asking around on the maddest you mad someone over a forum, and well I've had my fun, but I remember I had a pm from god I can't remember his name, but it was that voicereason guy who loved naughty dog and shitty god of war, and then I found this PM.

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life

get your head cracked open.

Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking ****.

Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger,

blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.

I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, ******.

Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a

garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a

pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach

sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped

out of their sockets. Fucking bitch

I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut

your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd

cut your windpipe in two with a boxcutter.

Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you. Fucking bitch

I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you

begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head,

leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. ******

Shut the **** up f*****, before you get your face bashed in and cut

to ribbons, and your throat slit.

You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, f ucker. I'll f ucking

kill you.

I would love to f ucking send your f ucking useless ass to the

hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzxGOFye7Hs&feature=related

I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, ****

I need to know what video game I was shitting on to earn this, because this venomm is so entertaining. I don't think I had Aztis this worked up in comparsion lol

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 jg4xchamp

@Bigboi500 said:

Bethesda>Platinum and From Software. Them's the facts.

If you enjoy your games to play like shit so they can waste your time with a billion fetch quests in randomized caves? Sure, Bethesda is great. If you like video games because of the things that are exclusive to video games, Bethesda isn't even good enough to be a bad developer. Much less compete with studios that have made terrific games.

@mems_1224 said:

@jg4xchamp: playing part is fine. Skyrim has the best bow in gaming. Plays better than Dark Souls or Witcher 3

Haven't touched Skyrim, so I'll refrain from bashing that game, but if the bow and arrow is anything like the shit they had from daggerfall, morrowind, oblivion, to what shooting feels like in Fallout 3, best bow in gaming? You should play more games with a bow. Or more good games in general. Clue has better game mechanics than a Bethesda game.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@jg4xchamp: I would never defend the bow in oblivion or morrowind. They we're garbage.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#156 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@jg4xchamp: Bethesda is great at expansive worlds with things to explore, while Platinum only excels at pure gameplay. Their worlds, stories and characters are shit that's too embarrassing to comprehend. They can make a quick cash-on like Transformers with no effort, just copy/paste a previous battle system, throw together an ugly 80's cartoon theme, reuse tired assets and bam, there's their next game. They know they'll get low sales, so they don't even try to make a good game.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 jg4xchamp

@Bigboi500 said:

@jg4xchamp: Bethesda is great at expansive worlds with things to explore, while Platinum only excels at pure gameplay. Their worlds, stories and characters are shit that's too embarrassing to comprehend. They can make a quick cash-on like Transformers with no effort, just copy/paste a previous battle system, throw together an ugly 80's cartoon theme, reuse tired assets and bam, there's their next game. They know they'll get low sales, so they don't even try to make a good game.

I'll preface this with: Who knows maybe Skyrim changes my mind, but based on Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3.

They create worlds that sound impressive in a visual sense, but they are routinely poorly designed and completely break the immersion if you put any thought into it. Obsidian? CDPR? Rockstar? All of them I can roll with and respect in that department. Not the biggest fan of their games either, I think it's hilarious the amount of excuses that are ever made for why Obsidian's games are busted is everyone else, but Obsidian's fault.

Stories and characters? Platinum actually knows not to take themselves seriously, and when done right they create characters with some fucking personality. Bethesda? hit up Lord of the Rings fan-fiction websites to create something routinely insulting to anyone that is well-read or has seen a decent movie/tv show in the last 2 decades (much less if you're a film buff so you don't hold yourself to just films from the 80s forward). Platinum on a licensed game? Sure not the best. Platinum when they actually get money and time to make their shit makes Bayonetta, Vanquish, and The Wonderful 101. No reused assets, proper variation in the case of Bayonetta and Wonderful 101, an actual good gameplay system, characters with personality, and oh yeah no reusing animations.

And while we're at it Platinum adds mechanics to lower the skill floor of their games for an audience that felt DMC and Ninja Gaiden were too hard (and one might argue that they were, you know pansies who cry about NG's camera), while still maintaining the depth a seasoned gamer would want. Bethesda for whatever virtue we want to pretend they have, have responded to any criticism of their old games by simply dropping shit.

So you have a world that is more amusement park than an actual immersive setting.
You have a plot lines that wouldn't be good enough to make it into the trash can of a Game of Thrones creative board room.
You have characters that are either painfully derivative or straight up dull.

All with a game to boot, ignoring that they are fucking awful at quest designs, almost routinely, created games where game feel wise they lack any sense of impact or satisfaction for combat mechanics that are in real-time. While making games in eras that had routine examples of games that nailed basic game feel. With systems that are shallow to accommodate hapless twits who flinch at the mere thought of being asked to handle something difficult, and all the while it's a RPG series that with each successive entry has become less a RPG, and more of an action/adventure power fantasy romp for that dude bro crowd you love bitching about.

Oh and they got to do this twice, but skipped a few steps when they did Fallout 3.

You like shit with sprinkles on it sunshine. You tell yourself you got something more than that, make whatever excuse you want, and you'll still end up here with no real defense for why a studio that isn't good at immersion, story telling, writing, or even technical prowess (since their games are usually busted to boot) can't deliver on the one fucking thing this medium is good at: interactivity; ie the gameplay.

I'll take the studio who actually makes video games.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#158 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

Platinum only excels at pure gameplay. Their worlds, stories and characters are shit that's too embarrassing to comprehend.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Bigboi500

@jg4xchamp: Again, you got nothing but some short-lived gameplay. Gameplay that isn't suited to everyone, hence the poor sales. Despite that book you just wrote, it's all still just opinions and preferences, and I'd rather have sprinkles and sunshine than masochism any day.

You can lose yourself in a game like Fallout or Skyrim, but most Platinum games are over before they begin. Okami, one of my favorite games, is the exception.

Chess is all about gameplay, and is much more rewarding than any hack n slash video game.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 jg4xchamp
@Bigboi500 said:

@jg4xchamp: Again, you got nothing but some short-lived gameplay. Gameplay that isn't suited to everyone, hence the poor sales. Despite that book you just wrote, it's all still just opinions and preferences, and I'd rather have sprinkles and sunshine than masochism any day.

You can lose yourself in a game like Fallout or Skyrim, but most Platinum games are over before they begin. Okami, one of my favorite games, is the exception.

Chess is all about gameplay, and is much more rewarding than any hack n slash video game.

Short lived in what sense? The gameplay has a level of mastery, yeah if you don't enjoy being challenged, then sure Bayonetta is a flighty affair. For anyone that likes mastering games with depth to them, you can easily get a real 40 hours of Bayonetta that wasn't a product of padding. I don't care what a game sells, a popularity contest does not make something better. Unless we're going to agree that the Call of Duty franchise is a wildly superior gaming series to Elder Scrolls.

If their games actually played well, they would have an argument. I get the love for New Vegas, it does a lot of great shit in spite of Bethesda's ugly ass engine and combat systems, It doesn't quite rid itself of the fact that Chris Avelone hasn't written a script worth his weight and praise since Planescape, or the fact that Obsidians QA team couldn't possibly be shittier. But it's an actual rpg, with quest structures built for replayability that highlight the strengths of stat based gameplay, and oh the setting they provide actually passes with some internal logic that works and is easy to buy into, you know right up until a glitch. Bethesda? had a town that instead of building their city next to food or a water source, chose a fucking nuke, so they can set up the most contrived moral choice in a video game right up until Wolfenstein came up with a really shitty one last year.

Chess is better than most video games, but considering you lack the ability to actually present a counter argument, I'd wager that game didn't work as well for you either.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 jg4xchamp

@Chozofication said:

It's what people want man. The death of fun in video games, bring on the chores instead. Like they feel guilty about not doing enough chores when they were younger.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Bigboi500

@jg4xchamp said:
@Bigboi500 said:

Short lived in what sense? The gameplay has a level of mastery, yeah if you don't enjoy being challenged, then sure Bayonetta is a flighty affair. For anyone that likes mastering games with depth to them, you can easily get a real 40 hours of Bayonetta that wasn't a product of padding. I don't care what a game sells, a popularity contest does not make something better. Unless we're going to agree that the Call of Duty franchise is a wildly superior gaming series to Elder Scrolls.

If their games actually played well, they would have an argument. I get the love for New Vegas, it does a lot of great shit in spite of Bethesda's ugly ass engine and combat systems, It doesn't quite rid itself of the fact that Chris Avelone hasn't written a script worth his weight and praise since Planescape, or the fact that Obsidians QA team couldn't possibly be shittier. But it's an actual rpg, with quest structures built for replayability that highlight the strengths of stat based gameplay, and oh the setting they provide actually passes with some internal logic that works and is easy to buy into, you know right up until a glitch. Bethesda? had a town that instead of building their city next to food or a water source, chose a fucking nuke, so they can set up the most contrived moral choice in a video game right up until Wolfenstein came up with a really shitty one last year.

Chess is better than most video games, but considering you lack the ability to actually present a counter argument, I'd wager that game didn't work as well for you either.

Counter against what? Bullshit opinions and terrible taste? Keep playing those terrible games, because you know, somebody has to.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 jg4xchamp
@Bigboi500 said:

Counter against what? Bullshit opinions and terrible taste? Keep playing those terrible games, because you know, somebody has to.

So nothing, you were just asshurt because someone said bethesda sucked. Carry on.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Bigboi500

@jg4xchamp said:
@Bigboi500 said:

So nothing, you were just asshurt because someone said bethesda sucked. Carry on.

Yep, I'm pretty sure you're the one with the big ole tail ache, since you quoted me, and before that got all emotional over people not willing to pay good money for a rushed Transformer game. But whatevs yo.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By jg4xchamp

@Bigboi500 said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Yep, I'm pretty sure you're the one with the big ole tail ache, since you quoted me, and before that got all emotional over people not willing to pay good money for a rushed Transformer game. But whatevs yo.

I didn't give half a shit on what people spent their money on. I didn't buy Transformers at 49.99 either sunshine. I disagreed with the usual round of "oh that game is short". Short isn't an issue if the quality is there, if anything if we're going to act like video games can tell a story, they would work better being short in most cases. All length does in this space is create padding, since it's not a book. And I don't like filler.

Otherwise all I said was Bethesda sucks in relation to chozo, you felt compelled to say said mediocre studio was better than studios that actually make good video games, and I humored it enough to present an argument. For a counter I got jack shit that amounts to "dur it's my opinion", as if that's a license to post something ignorant. Otherwise I'm not apologizing for actually putting some thought into things or expecting a video game to actually play well for that matter.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Bigboi500

@jg4xchamp said:
@Bigboi500 said:
@jg4xchamp said:

I didn't give half a shit on what people spent their money on. I didn't buy Transformers at 49.99 either sunshine. I disagreed with the usual round of "oh that game is short". Short isn't an issue if the quality is there, if anything if we're going to act like video games can tell a story, they would work better being short in most cases. All length does in this space is create padding, since it's not a book. And I don't like filler.

Otherwise all I said was Bethesda sucks in relation to chozo, you felt compelled to say said mediocre studio was better than studios that actually make good video games, and I humored it enough to present an argument. For a counter I got jack shit that amounts to "dur it's my opinion", as if that's a license to post something ignorant. Otherwise I'm not apologizing for actually putting some thought into things or expecting a video game to actually play well for that matter.

Many a time I've posted long, well thought out arguments only to have them ignored by you, and now you're all about lengthy discussions? Hell naw. All you deserve is short responses because you're disingenuous with those whines.

Clearly we see many things very differently. There's no need for further off-handed insults and disrespect, because that's such an immature path to go down, and while I will throw them back at you, I don't much care for that kind of behavior.

I'd much rather have everything be professional, light-hearted, or not at all. :)

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#167 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58972 Posts

Need the toilet.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#168 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@Bigboi500: LOL you used my pic.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 jg4xchamp
@Bigboi500 said:

Many a time I've posted long, well thought out arguments only to have them ignored by you, and now you're all about lengthy discussions? Hell naw. All you deserve is short responses because you're disingenuous with those whines.

Clearly we see many things very differently. There's no need for further off-handed insults and disrespect, because that's such an immature path to go down, and while I will throw them back at you, I don't much care for that kind of behavior.

I'd much rather have everything be professional, light-hearted, or not at all. :)

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Bigboi500

@davillain- said:

:P

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Bigboi500

@jg4xchamp said:
@Bigboi500 said:

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 DaVillain  Moderator
@Bigboi500 said:
@davillain- said:

I usually change my avatars about every 2 weeks or a Month depending if I find something good I like.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Bigboi500

@davillain- said:
@Bigboi500 said:
@davillain- said:

I usually change my avatars about every 2 weeks or a Month depending if I find something good I like.

Me too, but I think this one might stick. :D

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 DaVillain  Moderator

@Bigboi500: Enjoy it :P The one I have is sooo delicious.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 illmatic87
@jg4xchamp said:
@illmatic87 said:

I mean, it's perfectly playable otherwise it would have gotten panned.

By video game "critics"? get real.

This better not be "it's playable if it functions" stances either.

Nah. About everyone I know that got it on launch seemed generally happy with how it was on release and was just telling me to cave and get the game. A few common criticisms with movement particularly, but they were all satisfied with their purchase

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By illmatic87

Skyrim's bow has a target lead and a ballistic arc. There some nice -audio- feedback to it when it lands. It has a sense of weight and pressure on the bows' long draw that makes it feel nice to use. The release animation lock and the movement while drawn feel like the right amount to make you feel vulnerable at close range when you have it equipped and especially when you have an arrow drawn. Archery has some of the better traits in the game that are actually pretty fun (eg. slow mo) and there are people out there that turn off the targeting reticle and enjoy the challenge it adds because the way it arrows behave makes the reticle useless anyway. It's probably one of the things Skyrim did quite well.

Problem? If you're not running the game with mods (even then some bow gameplay is annoying - try shooting those floating snake things with a bow), Vanilla Skyrim gonna Vanilla Skyrim. If you're not getting a one shot stealth kill, you're met with you getting an MLG shot to a dude's face, only to be rewarded with a drop of their visual health bar like as if you hit them on the hand because of no locational damage, then the dude continues to run at you at full speed as if nothing happened.

Edit: Now that I think about it. I cant really think of Bow combat that's a particular standout. There's great crossbows and iconic bows that serve great utility as a device/tool, but not actual great Bow/Arrow combat. Maybe I'm forgetting one because it's quite depressing where my answer to best Bow/Arrow combat ends with Crysis 3.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 A-new-Guardian
Member since 2015 • 2458 Posts

Dean gifs are back I see? Reminds me of 2011

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 A-new-Guardian

@Bigboi500: can't quote for some reason but this post is so on point. Bravo my friend.

Bethesda is great at expansive worlds with things to explore, while Platinum only excels at pure gameplay. Their worlds, stories and characters are shit that's too embarrassing to comprehend. They can make a quick cash-on like Transformers with no effort, just copy/paste a previous battle system, throw together an ugly 80's cartoon theme, reuse tired assets and bam, there's their next game. They know they'll get low sales, so they don't even try to make a good game.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#179  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58972 Posts

If Oblivion or Skyrim had dungeon variation land interesting fun things to do in villages like Zelda, it would be great.

A to B hack-hack-hack A to B hack-hack.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#180 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

@davillain- said:

@Bigboi500: Enjoy it :P The one I have is sooo delicious.

Your avatar is funny and fun to look at. I love those bouncy boobs.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 DaVillain  Moderator

@GameboyTroy: Not anymore. GS told me to take it down :-(

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 GameboyTroy

@a-new-guardian said:

Dean gifs are back I see? Reminds me of 2011

A new season of the show started up.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#183 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

The best Platinum game is still MGR

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 GameboyTroy

@davillain-: But she's all covered up. There's no skin showing. Why did they say that? I don't get it.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 DaVillain  Moderator

@GameboyTroy: Gamespot thanks Boobs are evil.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 GameboyTroy

@davillain- said:

@GameboyTroy: Gamespot thanks Boobs are evil.

I wonder how they deal with that in real life. You can still see them when they're fully covered. I think GS should watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI55CyoPsVU

Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts

On Bethesda:

If your idea of fun is role-playing as a wanderer solving every problem big or small, I figure you can't get much better than a Bethesda game as they like just packing games with stuff to do. Kinda like Ubisoft, I guess. But when you decide to move on to the core of the game, they're often lacking in areas other games don't. Improving the core can only possibly improve the experience for everybody as it's the part everybody is going to play anyway, so you may as well make it good.

Put another way: It's like For Fun and For Glory. Any improvements to For Glory can only possibly improve the game for anyone who plays For Fun. No items? I'll be upset, but it's not a big deal. No balance whatsoever? Big problem for everyone -- and FO3 had a big problem with the main quest design among other things. Way too many 'dungeons' involved and they didn't build up to anything unlike New Vegas where they constantly teased things like Legion and NCR Veterans, having things slowly unfold until you hit the city itself where things started to explode.

FO3 was just...haphazard in its design. You were told to go from Point A to Point B, but what you had to go through in-between had nothing to do with anything ever.

You also had to go through the subway system. The subways sucked. End of story.

I doubt Bethesda got it right this time -- they're not Obsidian, damnit --, though at least the gunplay looks good this time. Maybe I could have enough fun with that alone! They also finally solved the character build viability problem dating all the way back to FO1 with Intelligence and made the perk chart much more visible and easier to understand, so making a character with any bulk won't be an exercise in frustration.

On bows:

Torque bow is strongest bow. Torque bow is loudest bow. Torque bow is best bow for being nothing like a bow.
Worst bow is every old Fire Emblem bow because they're fucking bows. <.<

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Blabadon said:

Played the hell out of that game. Like 7 times, the boss fights were awesome and it's one of the best MGS spin-off I play back on PS3. I wish Kojima would have stick around and do The Boss spin-off like he wanted to do.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23913 Posts
@Gamerno6666 said:

Bethesda is overrated.

Bethesda are trash, that I will agree with. However, I feel their games are fairly rated by the playerbase, at least a few months after launch once the honeymoon period runs out.

In the case of Skyrim. I was one of those who quickly got disillusioned by the game, seeing the game's flaws and just how badly designed it was only a few days after launch. I remember in the hype thread on this site, so many people got angry with me because of my disillusionment of skyrim, listing the countless things wrong with that game. I still stand by those points I made back then. And not only that, many of the people who so opposed my views, now stand with the same points, arguing for that Skyrim is shit for the exact same reason. Magic was broken beyond repair, with spells not scaling, dual wielding magic resulted in spellcasting being weaker (gotta balance 2 spells coming out at once) and clunkier than ever, lack of interesting spells, gamey perks adding far too many variables that bethesderp failed to balance. Melee didnt fare much better, with players being overly susceptible to finishers (especially apparant in requiem), and enemies not even flinching to getting hit, lack of attack moves and weapon variety (7 melee weapons, seriously?!?), Archery was arguably the least terrible of the bunch, but stupid gamey shit like slow mo, invisible walls, poor hit detection, and weak arrows (unless you abused the broken smithing skill), awkward arrow physics all made for a rather poor attempt at hollywood archery, lack of oomph and enemies reacting on hits (until you got a certain perk which magically caused enemies to stagger), made for a very shallow archery experience. Oh, and its hollywood archery, making archery lose a few points there as well.

Of course, Hollywood archery doesnt automatically mean bad archery. Hollywood archery was done well in a few games such as Mount and Blade. With arrows affected by gravity, air resistance counted for, rewarding players for making skilled shots, Body shots where a headshot does more damage than a shot in the leg. Shooting above or below shields, to hit a blocking opponent. Arrow velocity affected by individual movement (which in turn affects damage and range). That said, M&B still uses hollywood archery and not real archery.

Loading Video...

I'm sounding like an archery elitist right now.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 A-new-Guardian

@Blabadon: viewtiful joe and Okami exist. So does Bayonetta 1 which has an amazing combat system. MGR is still of course an amazing title and i wish they'd make a sequel.

My dream game from another studio is Godhand spiritual successor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#191 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Blabadon said:

No

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#192 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@charizard1605: go play Dark Souls.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#193 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Blabadon said:

@charizard1605: go play Dark Souls.

Nah

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#194 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

I actually finished a game (The Wolf Among Us) this weekend. That was weird

Hopefully Telltale delivers a Season 2

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By jg4xchamp

@Blabadon said:

No.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#196 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!! long weekends sure end really fast

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 jg4xchamp

Mems and Blab, you two getting Halo 5?

If so are you two going to hop on mp, are do you that lame thing where you play the campaign first, and then go online?

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By A-new-Guardian

The walking dead season 6 premiere was stupid. The plan is ridiculous.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#199 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@a-new-guardian said:

The walking dead season 6 premiere was stupid. The plan is ridiculous.

yeah the episode was really stupid, barely anything made sense, this show sure has gotten real boring

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By illmatic87

The best Platinum game is and will always be MadWorld