System Wars Lounge V45: Stupid Sexy PS4 edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@TheGuardian03:

Gordon was my favorite part of Year One. >_>

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#403  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

About to watch the new episode of 24. F**** yea!

How was it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#404  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

System Wars is filled with insufferable idiots.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:

@mems_1224 said:

How was it?

So much awesome. Jack doesn't even talk for like the first 40 minutes of the first episode.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#406 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@mems_1224 said:

How was it?

So much awesome. Jack doesn't even talk for like the first 40 minutes of the first episode.

When you say doesn't talk you mean using an indoor voice, right?

I can't imagine Jack Bauer not yelling at people for 40 minutes

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#407  Edited By 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

FreedomFreeLife is our host right now.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#408  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

I had to reformat my computer... ugh.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 mems_1224

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@mems_1224 said:

How was it?

No, like he doesn't say a damn word. Its so great. Its got Miranda from Mass Effect too! Shes so hot.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By lostrib

@mems_1224 said:

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@mems_1224 said:

How was it?

No, like he doesn't say a damn word. Its so great. Its got Miranda from Mass Effect too! Shes so hot.

Okay, well if he's not yelling at people he better be torturing some MoFos

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 mems_1224

Just watched the quick look of MLB the Show on PS4 and its not very impressive. Framerate is really bad during close ups and a lot of the animations are the same as the last gen games. Graphics look good but not nearly as good as the screens they've been showing. Also, the loading time before games is still ridiculously long.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#413  Edited By Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Yeah, I've been posting here for four years or so, and I don't think it's ever been this bad. I mean, yeah, we would get idiots like Shr33d3d, JohnnyMK or whatever the **** that cow's name was, SuppaFly, and that one dude who would have meltdowns and reply with "Your mom," but at least some of them were kinda funny at times (well, maybe just the your mom guy, lol), while FreedomFromFacts, XboxDone, and JakandSigs are just stupid and lame. Hell, even long-time users like Damien have resorted to making crap troll threads with misleading thread titles.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#414  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

I got me some new boxes.

Also got Dead Rising 3(I actually bought that one, my friend got me Titanfall so I could play with them), got a downloadable code for Forza 5(eww), and Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes.

Got my new jobs, got a new apartment, wifey's schedule gives her free weekends, and got some new machines in my entertainment center. Hear me now, believe me later. May=The Month of Champ.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#415  Edited By zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

@Xaero_Gravity said:

Gordon was my favorite part of Year One. >_>

That's cause Gordon is awesome.

@charizard1605 said:

Yes.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#416 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

no u

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By Ballroompirate

@PhazonBlazer said:

@charizard1605 said:

no u

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#418 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

I got me some new boxes.

Also got Dead Rising 3(I actually bought that one, my friend got me Titanfall so I could play with them), got a downloadable code for Forza 5(eww), and Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes.

Got my new jobs, got a new apartment, wifey's schedule gives her free weekends, and got some new machines in my entertainment center. Hear me now, believe me later. May=The Month of Champ.

Nice, very nice. I'd probably have a hard time picking which one to turn on first. :P
If you don't mind, after you've had some time with them, could you tell me what you think of both?
I'm trying to figure out which one to get next, as I bought a Wii U about a week or so ago. I'm not like all these other SW'ers. I don't care which has the best graphics or not. If I want that, I could just turn on my crossfire set up on my PC :P (it's disabled atm)

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By Ballroompirate

So a friend talked me into doing some photoshop side work, made a header already ^.^ might change the name a little

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 lostrib

@Ballroompirate said:

So a friend talked me into doing some photoshop side work, made a header already ^.^ might change the name a little

Looks cool

Only thing I notice is that the black and white around the bounty hunter logo seems very blocky and out of place compared to the rest of the image

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By kitty  Moderator

@Ballroompirate said:

Nice. Better than I can do. :P

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 Ballroompirate

@kitty:

My friend she does cosplay and I guess she wants to try and make me photoshop for cosplayers lol

@lostrib said:

@Ballroompirate said:

Looks cool

Only thing I notice is that the black and white around the bounty hunter logo seems very blocky and out of place compared to the rest of the image

The blockyness was cause of the brushes I used, as for the mandalore skull, I just put it there cause of the whole bounty hunter/warrior vibe :P

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 kitty  Moderator
@Ballroompirate said:

@kitty:

My friend she does cosplay and I guess she wants to try and make me photoshop for cosplayers lol

lol. Good luck with that :P

How is the rig at handling photoshop? Does open any faster? or about the same?

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#426  Edited By Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

Just beat Bowser on Mario Golf. Thank God that's fucking over finally.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 Ballroompirate

@kitty said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@kitty:

lol. Good luck with that :P

How is the rig at handling photoshop? Does open any faster? or about the same?

Actually opens a lot faster, even have twice as many brushes/plug ins as I had in my old rig. Luckily I went with a 2TB HDD for all my games and photoshop work lol, I'm already at something like 1.4 TB already :P. I might end up getting another HDD at this rate lol.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By Ballroompirate

@TheGuardian03 said:

Watching Supernatural, Dean acting like a priest and eating susage lol.

Desmonic. here's a better gif.:P

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

#Phazonmeanslife

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

so, last night i played Outlast for the very first time.

Very very good! I probably played for 30-60mins, in the dark, with the Mrs right there. Got a few scares, panicked a bit. The way the characters moves about the environment is great, he puts his hands on door frames etc to hold himself steady.

game cost less than a footlong sub from subway.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 CrownKingArthur

@Desmonic: glad you like it too. i found it better than amnesia, although i might need to revisit that.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By CrownKingArthur

haha. the french translated will.i.am's name.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By jg4xchamp

@kitty said:

@jg4xchamp said:

I got me some new boxes.

Nice, very nice. I'd probably have a hard time picking which one to turn on first. :P

If you don't mind, after you've had some time with them, could you tell me what you think of both?

I'm trying to figure out which one to get next, as I bought a Wii U about a week or so ago. I'm not like all these other SW'ers. I don't care which has the best graphics or not. If I want that, I could just turn on my crossfire set up on my PC :P (it's disabled atm)

Uh, okey dokey, I like that new controller feel. I miss the time when the analogs had them brail shits on them, but whatever.

Um I don't like the Xbox ONe's smaller analog sticks. I prefer the 360 analog, the PS4 controller is legit as hell, and I like it more than the dualshock 3, otherwise both good pads I guess. The main interfaces seem aight for what they are, I haven't messed much with the extra shit, and haven't really gone through the trouble of setting up my cable through my Xbox. I don't know I just started playing my stuff, before I took a break again and went back to work on Child of Light(PC).

Infamous feels okay so far, More infamous.

Titanfall I already have a handle on in terms of PC, so the Xone version is just to play with buddies.

**** Forza, Dead Rising 3 was fun for what little I got to mess around with it, and Ground Zeroes took some getting used to.

Otherwise same boat. I'm not shallow, don't judge my games on visuals. So yeah haven't really messed with anything long enough to have an opinion on either, beyond I had the cash, and I wanted to spend it.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61484 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

Uh, okey dokey, I like that new controller feel. I miss the time when the analogs had them brail shits on them, but whatever.

Um I don't like the Xbox ONe's smaller analog sticks. I prefer the 360 analog, the PS4 controller is legit as hell, and I like it more than the dualshock 3, otherwise both good pads I guess. The main interfaces seem aight for what they are, I haven't messed much with the extra shit, and haven't really gone through the trouble of setting up my cable through my Xbox. I don't know I just started playing my stuff, before I took a break again and went back to work on Child of Light(PC).

Titanfall I already have a handle on in terms of PC, so the Xone version is just to play with buddies.

**** Forza, Dead Rising 3 was fun for what little I got to mess around with it, and Ground Zeroes took some getting used to.

Otherwise same boat. I'm not shallow, don't judge my games on visuals. So yeah haven't really messed with anything long enough to have an opinion on either, beyond I had the cash, and I wanted to spend it.

Yo, what's your gamertag? Wouldn't mind going up against you in Titanfall... Probably getting my arse kicked in the process :P

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 mems_1224

@lundy86_4 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

Yo, what's your gamertag? Wouldn't mind going up against you in Titanfall... Probably getting my arse kicked in the process :P

Dont play with champ. He is horrible at Titanfall :P

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By lundy86_4

@mems_1224 said:

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 jg4xchamp

@lundy86_4 said:

@jg4xchamp said:

We're friends on xbox live you butthole. Terror531...you're... I think you're lundy, regardless we're buddies from when you spam friend requests to all of jewfu.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 jg4xchamp

@mems_1224 said:

Um excuse you, I was our spiritual guardian.

Being our spiritual mvp.

Keeping our spiritual energy at an even level.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 lundy86_4

@jg4xchamp said:

We're friends on xbox live you butthole. Terror531...you're... I think you're lundy, regardless we're buddies from when you spam friend requests to all of jewfu.

That shows how memorable you are, yo!

Yes... Spam . Get on my popularity level of 10/100.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 jg4xchamp

HEY!!! it's not my fault you cleaned house on your friends list.

And see that narrative is twice as likely to be less plausible to the me sucking part. Me not memorable? I mean I dialed it back these days, but in Halo days I was delightful on a mic.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

I got me some new boxes.

Nice! My brother just shipped me a PS4 yesterday, an I'm having a blast with it so far.