Spencer: Xbox is gaming brand, will be about gaming first

• 195 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@musicalmac said:

@SolidTy said:

I am not criticizing the person at all as you actually know, I spoke on a forum problem politely and I did post on topic revealing there were no links in the OP which has been rectified for this thread.

I also posted on topic in the other Spencer thread as my first post. I've also moved on from both threads until you posted this inviting me back in.

Carry on and enjoy the various Spencer topic(s). I'm going back to what I was doing away from both threads as I had already said my piece on multiple topics and I said my piece on the Spencer news.

Spencer's a good appointment over the last guy. I'm not a fan of Elop.

I'll let you know when I gain the ability to read minds.

One thing I can already read, though, is a meltdown. When someone takes charge like Phil did here, and gives candid answers to a hungry gamer population, it's not unsurprising to see such reactions.

I'm encouraged by this interview, and I think the reasonable population, too, is encouraged by this information. I also appreciate the way in which multiple ideas were compiled into one, well constructed thread. It's nice to see quality threads on SW.

EDITS: Added "...by this interview" and you were absolutely criticizing the OP, please don't choose to lie to us. Please stay on topic and use other avenues to voice your frustration. The private message system exists for a reason, don't hesitate to use it to contact a moderator when you feel something is wrong. It's more likely change will occur than if you post passive-aggressive criticisms of users in public places.

I actually like Spencer and I don't agree at all. Unlike you, I own the Xbone and would love to see what Spencer can do overtime instead of Elop. PR is just fluff, but Spencer results I'm looking forward too. E3 should be great.

As far as what you said regarding a lolmeltdown (which I know is wrong from where I sit), I think it's "Time for you to deal with it and stay on topic. No more criticizing the person, time for you to focus on the point." There is no us, I was specifically explaining the problem with multiple Spencer threads to the OP regarding a problem with multiple threads created within hours of each other. I did so politely. Please stop lying and pretending you are still not harboring your longstanding grudge. I know you. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss more of this off topic.

Regarding Spencer, I have read dozens of interviews with him over the last year and I am looking forward to the impact I suspect he will have on the Xbox brand. I don't expect immediate results, but I think over a long term Xbox gamers like myself will see benefits. He's a much better choice and this pleases me. Repeating my thoughts on Spencer in multiple threads doesn't please me, but it it what it is.

That's my piece until I see results since commenting on various PR isn't something I enjoy. As I always say, I'm not a fan of PR for any company. I'm glad he was promoted, but what he says and what he does can be two separate things. I hope he lives up to his ideals (the PR) because as an Xbone owner that would bring me delight.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

tooo late MS nice try

If the PS3 taught us anything, it's that it's never too late.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@WadeFan said:

I'm happy about this decision. This shows that Microsoft is committed to the Xbox Brand and Spencer seems to be in touch with what gamers want from the Xbox brand. I'm excited to see what he can do.

Oh please dude this show that they move from TV Tv TV after seeing the brand fall behind the PS4,people where complaining about MS policies since the days of the rumors they just didn't listen,and now they want to act like they are gamers best friend.

MS change of heart is because their strategy fail,they have always been committed to the brand the billions invested proved that more.

@kuu2 said:

Spencer just reconfirming what has already been known about the Xbox, it has always been about the games.

lol..

Loading Video...

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@Xaero_Gravity: playstation brand >>>>> Xbox brand

playstation history>>>>>> xbox history

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#55  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

Lol

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@Animal-Mother: I was always about the games. I can't speak for other lems but my consoles other features are barley used by me.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

Prove it and make some more games.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother: I was always about the games. I can't speak for other lems but my consoles other features are barley used by me.

Good man. But unfortunately MS didn't seem too willing about the games at E3 2013. I mean the one certainly has some good ones, but remember Don Mattrick at E3 2013? Didn't seem too games oriented then.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

Sure as hell hope so. The direction of the One is a great example of how they went away from their focus. Can't fix the hardware, but get the software there and it won't matter too much.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@lglz1337 said:

Lol

Nintendo making giant comeback confirmed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@DaBrainz said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Good man. But unfortunately MS didn't seem too willing about the games at E3 2013. I mean the one certainly has some good ones, but remember Don Mattrick at E3 2013? Didn't seem too games oriented then.

They're hyping up this year's E3 as when they will come out all guns blazing. I'm willing to hold off and give them the benefit of the doubt until then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@charizard1605 said:

@lglz1337 said:

Lol

Nintendo making giant comeback confirmed.

Showing your true filthy sheep colors again, I see.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#63 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

Talk is cheap. They better deliver on their end. I want new IP's from you Microsoft.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Animal-Mother

@charizard1605 said:

@DaBrainz said:

@Animal-Mother said:

They're hyping up this year's E3 as when they will come out all guns blazing. I'm willing to hold off and give them the benefit of the doubt until then.

I'm a walk, don't talk man. When they come out "all guns blazing" i'll believe it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@sirk1264 said:

Talk is cheap. They better deliver on their end. I want new IP's from you Microsoft.

Well, they're already delivering on that front- Ryse, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, D4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Animal-Mother said:

@charizard1605 said:

@DaBrainz said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I'm a walk, don't talk man. When they come out "all guns blazing" i'll believe it.

I agree, I definitely agree. My optimism is heavily contingent on Spencer walking the talk when it comes down to it. But like I said, until then I can remain at least provisionally optimistic.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Congrats to him. Still doesn't stop the Xbone brand from being a sinking ship. They should have made him the head a long time ago instead of Mattrick who helped sell PS4s better than Sony ever could on their own.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#68 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Good, all is well! When you try to focus a "Game" console to something that it shouldn't be, there will be a drop on appeal. Sony learned it the hard way, and now MS is learning too. Games always come first before secondary features. I felt that MS got off track trying to make the 360 look more like a better buy than the PS3 last gen trying to cram unnecessary features, which plagued them to believe that the Xbox One should be a multimedia device.

Now they just need to free some apps out of the XBLGold wall and make it available as a free app for silver members.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Why are people still talking about e3 as if the consoles are not out yet and we can actually..............you know..............play games?????

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#70 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I'll be very interested to see what games Microsoft has planned for E3. Hopefully what Spencer is saying is not all talk.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Definitely a good sign for Xbox, that's for sure.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#72 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

This guy is awesome when it comes right down to his plan. This guy is a gamer and as long as the suits don't dictate the decisions, I see bright things in the Xbox One future.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#73  Edited By sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

@charizard1605: only ryse is out and it isn't a good game. I'll wait to see what the others are like.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Animal-Mother

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Why are people still talking about e3 as if the consoles are not out yet and we can actually..............you know..............play games?????

But the stance still stands. Yes there are games out indeed , but look at the way the company spearheaded it denouncing their OWN product. MS is still fumbling from E3 believe it or not, the company didn't have the glowing image it once had, DRM was a whole thing and they're still working to fix SOME core functionality of the console ( not that PS4 doesn't have it's problems, but they seem more contained, otherwise people wouldn't be clamoring or chit chatting about Xbox one fixing things such as party chat among other things).

By no means is the xbox one a bad console. It just needs a lot of fine tuning IMO. Also selling is as an all around media device is great but it's an xbox no matter how you spin it, it's meant to play games that's the core function of this product. Not a lot of things kinda half baked. But one good idea whole baked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

Chaz might do a spit take when he reads this, but if Spencer can walk the walk, it might make Xbox more appealing to me.

Of course, it would have to get to a point where I can overwhelmingly not ignore it. Not like now where I'll just have to live without Gears and halo.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

E3 is setting up to be great this year on all fronts

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 FoxbatAlpha

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

But the stance still stands. Yes there are games out indeed , but look at the way the company spearheaded it denouncing their OWN product. MS is still fumbling from E3 believe it or not, the company didn't have the glowing image it once had, DRM was a whole thing and they're still working to fix SOME core functionality of the console ( not that PS4 doesn't have it's problems, but they seem more contained, otherwise people wouldn't be clamoring or chit chatting about Xbox one fixing things such as party chat among other things).

By no means is the xbox one a bad console. It just needs a lot of fine tuning IMO. Also selling is as an all around media device is great but it's an xbox no matter how you spin it, it's meant to play games that's the core function of this product. Not a lot of things kinda half baked. But one good idea whole baked.

Mattrick is out and that is a good thing that i think everyone can agree on. I also agree Microsoft is still picking up the pieces from the Mattrick/DRM debacle. It is very popular to go on FB sites and other places to see the MS hatred. They are not doing bad right now and i think they see were the pedal needs to be pushed down to get peoples minds at ease.

You are also right, the console is not bad by any means, but peoples preconceived notions are.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

I hope they remember that come E3. I fell asleep at the last Microsoft E3s when it was all about 'new ways to control your TV experience'

No thanks, I don't want to control my Xbox with a Tablet, or talk to it, I just want to play games.

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I love this guy. Sony can say what it wants about gamers but this guy first and foremost is a GAMER. This can only be good news from here on out!

So now lems are about games again and not all "TEH FeaTurEz" of the xbox one? Because Sony has games coming out if you just so happened to forget

What exclusive games are coming out on PS4 this year ?

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

Some great new exclusive IPs at E3 will go miles for the X1 keeping pace this gen, Spencer I'm sure it's all for that.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@super600 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Good choice although he won't save the trainwreck that is Xbone.

MS is reacting way faster than sony did last gen when the ps3 was floundering.The xbox one was flawed, but it was no trainwreck.The wiiu is the closest to an actual trainwreck.

Very true. MS was quick to react to the disaster that their DRM was to become.

Sony took a long while to really get their PS3 going last gen and Nintendo is just running around like a headless chicken when it comes to getting their Wii U on track.

That's from a business stand point though, Me, personally, I would still rather have a WiiU and/or PS4 than an Xbone.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Still doesn't make up for the fact that the hardware itself wasn't architected in such a manner. I predicted this would happen. All that bullshit last spring and summer about being an entertainment brand was what the suits and bean counters wanted the machine to be. Now, MS is tucking their tail and trying to eat at the gamers table.

Now, I might have sounded harsh putting it that way, but I've been saying this from the word Go. Ever since the damn thing was rumored to be a TV Box 720 and Phil Harrison was spouting all that good shit about entertainment branding.

..and make no mistake about it, they was talkin' that good shit.

really really good shit.

That being said.. I'm very glad Phil Spencer has his head in the game. MS is going to just have to take a dive this gen with the XBone, but if sanity prevails, they will give Phil Spencer the drivers seat when it comes to architecting the next XBox and balance will be returned to The Force. Maybe they ought to recruit J Allard or find some other like-minded gamer-centric thinkers in the meantime. Hope springs eternal.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Anyone saying that this immediately means all is forgiven and now the XBone has mystically found its way into the hearts of gamers is lying to kick it in the worst way. Anyone with a lick of sense can take one good look at the machine, the games and that fucking Kinect shoehorned into every gigantic box and know what is what.

Hopefully no one is dumb enough to lie to kick it. MS needs to walk a walk even while getting their shithole hammered by the PS4 this gen or they will lose what credibility they hope to gain in a heartbeat. I think the term is "thin ice."

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 kuu2

@Spartan070 said:

E3 is setting up to be great this year on all fronts

E3 is going to be awesome and the games for MSoft will be front and center. As usually Sony will show games that have target renders and proceed to tell everyone that they will be coming and they won't.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@musicalmac said:

@SolidTy said:

I am not criticizing the person and I did post on topic revealing there were no links in the OP which has been rectified.

I also posted on topic in the other thread. I've also moved on from both threads until you posted this inviting me back in.

One thing I can already read, though, is a meltdown. When someone takes charge like Phil did here, and gives candid answers to a hungry gamer population, it's not unsurprising to see such reactions.

I'm encouraged by this interview, and I think the reasonable population, too, is encouraged by this information. I also appreciate the way in which multiple ideas were compiled into one, well constructed thread. It's nice to see quality threads on SW.

EDITS: Added "...by this interview" and you were absolutely criticizing the OP, please don't choose to lie to us. Please stay on topic and use other avenues to voice your frustration. The private message system exists for a reason, don't hesitate to use it to contact a moderator when you feel something is wrong. It's more likely change will occur than if you post passive-aggressive criticisms of users in public places.

The criticism was blatantly unwarranted. This thread contains information from several articles correlated into one interesting OP for the benefit of those of us that do not wish to trawl for news among many websites. Its far superior to many other threads on this board at times. Congrats to TC for keeping the OP concise and not quoting the boring bits. I also think its unfair for SolidTY to place Spencer's comments down to PR for PR's sake. We have no reason to believe Spencer isnt speaking with absolute sincerity and has great plans for Xbox gamers, we should at least wait for him to fail to deliver on these words before we strip him of credibility by insinuating he is just "going through the motions".

Its a refreshingly good topic and a thoroughly positive outlook regarding Spencers promotion. Games are coming....and this is after all... what we are here to discuss : )

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Animal-Mother

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Mattrick is out and that is a good thing that i think everyone can agree on. I also agree Microsoft is still picking up the pieces from the Mattrick/DRM debacle. It is very popular to go on FB sites and other places to see the MS hatred. They are not doing bad right now and i think they see were the pedal needs to be pushed down to get peoples minds at ease.

You are also right, the console is not bad by any means, but peoples preconceived notions are.

Also the way MS was selling it to consumers ( let's be honest it was a mess). Also I don't know who the hell is on your facebook. But I don't see that kinda hatred except for this place

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts
@super600 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Good choice although he won't save the trainwreck that is Xbone.

MS is reacting way faster than sony did last gen when the ps3 was floundering.The xbox one was flawed, but it was no trainwreck.The wiiu is the closest to an actual trainwreck.

Exactly, I'd say that MS are slowly picking themselves up and gaining momentum. Even if that means they won't beat Sony this gen, why does that have to mean they're a "sinking ship" and a "trainwreck".

The one thing I've said that MS does not have, unlike the others, is too much pride that they can't adapt quickly which negatively effects business. Sony were slow and stubborn to adapt last gen and Nintendo still refuses with regards to certain areas. People say MS 180'd, but while embarrassing, why is it a bad thing?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By kuu2

@musicalmac said:

@SolidTy said:

I am not criticizing the person and I did post on topic revealing there were no links in the OP which has been rectified.

I also posted on topic in the other thread. I've also moved on from both threads until you posted this inviting me back in.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#89 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

That's nice.

How about you live up to it first by actually providing some interesting and unique games. It's not like they weren't showing games,games, games, games last E3, they totally were. They were just showing a lot of typical triple A stuff, and stuff that was barely trailers. Let's step it up a notch in that department. Better indie game relations wouldn't hurt either.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#90  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Good read, looking forward to seeing how Xbox One will improve now that Mr Spencer is in command.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SolidTy

@kuu2 said:

Embarrassing. Well known and established fanboy trolls endorsing a mod who has trolled in the distant and recent past. Of course his actions invited trolling which predictably I waited and you delivered. Depressing. I see at least four trolls in this thread, and surprise surprise, they were not quoted.

@always_explicit said:

The criticism was blatantly unwarranted. This thread contains information from several articles correlated into one interesting OP for the benefit of those of us that do not wish to trawl for news among many websites. Its far superior to many other threads on this board at times. Congrats to TC for keeping the OP concise and not quoting the boring bits. I also think its unfair for SolidTY to place Spencer's comments down to PR for PR's sake. We have no reason to believe Spencer isnt speaking with absolute sincerity and has great plans for Xbox gamers, we should at least wait for him to fail to deliver on these words before we strip him of credibility by insinuating he is just "going through the motions".

Its a refreshingly good topic and a thoroughly positive outlook regarding Spencers promotion. Games are coming....and this is after all... what we are here to discuss : )

Part of your post once again is Off-topic and I completely disagree as it was warranted. In this case, there is something going on with the decision making that you are unaware of, that has to do with a longtime history. The information is good, the multiple threads isn't.

The other thread could have contained information from several articles correlated into one interesting OP. I have no problem with the information other than it is PR. That wasn't my point though. This is not anything substantial today. A person was promoted and like all promotions he's doing the rounds with a message to gamers. I like Spencer, but it's his job. You have no point since I didn't call for the removal of the information. I welcomed it provided it was all in one thread since this is all due to his promotion. It's a dead horse and the case is closed anyways.

PR is PR btw. You have proven in the past to lap up PR (especially of the Xbox variety, going so far as to defend Xbot TC's that lie) so of course you would be bothered by those that don't lap it up in a similar fashion. What's intriguing is Spencer's moving towards gaming according to the latest PR, which is the opposite of what the Xbone Media hub was all about. You considered the Wii U and PS4 "boring consoles" based on their gaming approach as you said in other threads, and here you are praising Spencer for his moving towards gaming and away from media push.

In the end, as various others users pointed out besides myself in this thread that this is just PR. Spencer either walks the walk or talks the talk. We don't know at this stage what will happen. We hope his talk means something, but that's it. You don't get automatic credibility just because you uttered PR with your new promotion. Well, apparently these guys do get a pass from you, but that's not how it works. Once he has established a firm reputation we'll see, until then, it's just PR. This is PR. I even like Spencer, but I call it like I see it. I also stated as an Xbone owner that actually put money into all three Xbox consoles since launch that I hope he does provide more than words/PR he's throwing out due to his new promotion. Clearly, as a gamer down the line I and many other Xbox owners would benefit from that.

To be honest though, you quoted for the same reason the above poster did and it's quite transparent and obvious. Disappointing though. There is no sincerity anymore, just boring trolling.

BTW: The other Phil Spencer thread was LOCKED. I was right in that TWO SPENCER Threads was too much and all could be in one lovely thread. I just wasn't going to be validated by the mod above out of spite and his longtime grudge. It worked out though as ONE SPENCER thread was all I wanted and posts about Phil can move on in this thread. My main point was having two Phil Spencer threads was a waste for fans and discussion. I knew one thread would fall off, but I didn't know which one. The other thread is locked so now my whole post and the post's raison d'etre are no longer needed.

"GOOD FOR SPENCER, this is MORE THAN PR, it's a PROMISE TO MY FAMILY! He care's about me more than Reggie, Gabe, Yoshida, Layden, Kaz, Jack Tretton, or Mattrick. This is the man that will save gaming forever because he said things when he was promoted. Whoever got promoted would say things, today it was Phil Spencer's turn and boy, did his words DELIVER. Thanks Phil." - There, I posted that so you can be happy now.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 FoxbatAlpha

I think I might celebrate this by picking up some grade A Thai stick and watching some porn. Like chocolate and peanut butter!

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Animal-Mother

Long rants once again I see. Anyways I hope we see more games on the one now because of this.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#94 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Everything I've read about (and from) Spencer thus far paints him as a huge step forward over previous management. I just wish he was given the position sooner.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#95 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

So I guess the Xbox (All in) One vision is about two steps away from being completely dead.

That being said, Spencer taking over Xbox is a great move by Microsoft. Things can only get better from here.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

so....you build the world most powerful TV changer, Games first my backside, my biggest Problem with the Xbone, it's an entertainment hub that just happens to be able to play games.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kuu2

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

Embarrassing. Well known and established fanboy trolls endorsing a mod who has trolled in the distant and recent past.

Troll calling others trolls. Very rich!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By kuu2
@Nonstop-Madness said:

So I guess the Xbox (All in) One vision is about two steps away from being completely dead.

That being said, Spencer taking over Xbox is a great move by Microsoft. Things can only get better from here.

I am not seeing this anywhere, can you provide quotes for your opinion?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SolidTy

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

Embarrassing. Well known and established fanboy trolls endorsing a mod who has trolled in the distant and recent past. Of course his actions invited trolling which predictably I waited and you delivered. Depressing. I see at least four trolls in this thread, and surprise surprise, they were not quoted.

Troll calling others trolls. Very rich!

Very rich indeed. At least you aren't pulling your M.O. blatantly lying in this thread, you probably believe what you posted.

Other Spencer thread was locked so it's all good now.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#100 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

If he's not just using his cake hole then offer a kinect-less Xbox One ffs.