Spencer "20% GPU boost to The One DX12" (Unconfirmed)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

LMAO @tormentos has a free run here, how the tables have turned after page 1!

celebrating victory over tormentos and failed haha

where is thread starter @kuu where you @, can't see you where you hiding ? LOL

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@tymeservesfate soh, Desmoronic is getting crazy and maniacal again. Its not even a hype thread this time. Whoever gave him mod status dropped the ball lol.

Its pretty easy to see they're talking about the XB1 D. But yea, lets wait and see lol.

The PR released by MS themselves ( Link: http://news.xbox.com/2015/03/xbox-gdc-2015?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter )

• DirectX 12: DirectX 12 enables PC developers to have a new level of power and control and is a single API developers can access across Windows devices. As shown with Fable Legends running on Unreal Engine 4, there has been a 20% improvement in performance. And as announced today, Epic is creating Unreal Tournament using Unreal Engine 4 running on DirectX 12, which sets a new bar for visual fidelity in PC gaming.

Also, don't keep threading the line. It's pointless.

I read that already. The link is in my other post...I did feel it seemed a little, weird, too. The wording. But like I said in my other post, it'll get cleared up. There's suppose to be a podcast with the actual Dx12 devs soon. Talking about the relation between XB1 and Dx12. They'll clear things up even better than even Phil Spencer can right now. Right now everyone is trying to be right with not enough clear info to be right.

Also, you have no idea what points I value or why I value them. So you saying stop or go ain't saying much to me. You don't even know where I'm trying to get too to try and direct my traffic, friend.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

20% of what percentage though?

Dat sauce...

the secret kind!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I'll take my punches like a man. I'll admit to anything I do wrong. But you are laughing at us for something that was quoted to us from a reputable source? How is that a victory for you Tromentoes? Oh that's right, you are a mental patent.

I'm still here. Not like you who disappeared for three days after The Order review came out.

Because you people call me out and the thread backfire..hahaha

Again MS loss the opportunity to showcase DX12 on xbox one performing instead again showed it on PC,and the earning this time around are tag to PC the xbox one been thrown into the equation was simply a mistake..hahaha

So no 20% gain and this proves again that DX12 on xbox one will yield nothing really.

@daious said:

It is definitely the worst backfire in 2015.

Yep quite Epic poor Kuu2..

Originally Posted by Phil Spencer

Porting over to DX12, We have actually seen a 20% increase in GPU Utilization on the same hardware

This is what Phill Actually say in the video without errors..hahaha

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/GDC/GDC-2015/The-Future-of-Gaming-Across-the-Microsoft-Ecosystem

Is quite clear that he was talking about PC,the quote is around 23:51...

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205 TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts
@kinectthedots said:

@Animal-Mother said:

20% of what percentage though?

Dat sauce...

the secret kind!

This will haunt me for the rest my days.

GabensHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 GabensHerald
Member since 2015 • 171 Posts

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@gabensherald said:

@kinectthedots said:

@TheEroica said:

All this hardware talk in the early generation and yet vacant of example to claim one console is stronger than the other...

...If you live in a stupor of denial maybe.

Actually everything has pointed to PS4 being the strongest and there hasn't been on solid argument or sherad of evidence to suggest otherwise.

As for the "vacant of example" comment of yours.

lol best looking racer on the ever seen and best looking console game on the ever made are references consistently used to describe the graphics of these PS4 exclusive games.

lol if you don't see these as examples to prove the point in favor of the PS4 then you should have choose a different argument to try to downplay PS4's advantage in power over xbone.

Nice bullshot trailer footage there, champ

The only powerful platform this generation is PC. Both of you bow down to your superiors

My copy looks nothing like that...at all. way to cherry pic.

This is 100% in game, taken straight from my share mode. No photomode BS, just the game in it's natural setting.

What the hell did you post up there? a super earlly build?

Oh look. More photo mode bullshots. Cows getting desperate now. But considering their games are mediocre and not worth playing, no wonder Sony builds in photo modes so they can try shill their awful games to easily impressed rubes.

That does explain the 20 million sold, actually. Rubes.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By TorqueHappens08

It's not photomode...it's a Share from the screen capture... Do you not understand the meaning of "Photo mode bull shots"? You sound like a class a moron lol.

Here, have another "bull shot"

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 tormentos

@tymeservesfate said:

I read that already. The link is in my other post...I did feel it seemed a little, weird, too. The wording. But like I said in my other post, it'll get cleared up. There's suppose to be a podcast with the actual Dx12 devs soon. Talking about the relation between XB1 and Dx12. They'll clear things up even better than even Phil Spencer can right now. Right now everyone is trying to be right with not enough clear info to be right.

Also, you have no idea what points I value or why I value them. So you saying stop or go ain't saying much to me. You don't even know where I'm trying to get too to try and direct my traffic, friend.

Originally Posted by Phil Spencer

Porting over to DX12, We have actually seen a 20% increase in GPU Utilization on the same hardware

This is what Phill Actually say in the video without errors..hahaha

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/GDC/GDC-2015/The-Future-of-Gaming-Across-the-Microsoft-Ecosystem

Like i have say 100 times DX12 will do shit for the xbox one because it has been there all alone..lol

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#209 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Gue1: Are you seriously going to say that the head of Xbox is a liar after he has been used ad nauseum to say that DX12 won't do much????????

My goodness this is going to be a good thread.

Indeed. Instant SW classic.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@gabensherald said:

@kinectthedots said:

@TheEroica said:

All this hardware talk in the early generation and yet vacant of example to claim one console is stronger than the other...

Actually everything has pointed to PS4 being the strongest and there hasn't been on solid argument or sherad of evidence to suggest otherwise.

lol best looking racer on the ever seen and best looking console game on the ever made are references consistently used to describe the graphics of these PS4 exclusive games.

lol if you don't see these as examples to prove the point in favor of the PS4 then you should have choose a different argument to try to downplay PS4's advantage in power over xbone.

The only powerful platform this generation is PC. Both of you bow down to your superiors

This is 100% in game, taken straight from my share mode. No photomode BS, just the game in it's natural setting.

Ya, that dude is drunk. Driveclub is gorgeous.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Chutebox

@tymeservesfate said:

@Desmonic said:

@tymeservesfate soh, Desmoronic is getting crazy and maniacal again. Its not even a hype thread this time. Whoever gave him mod status dropped the ball lol.

Its pretty easy to see they're talking about the XB1 D. But yea, lets wait and see lol.

The PR released by MS themselves ( Link: http://news.xbox.com/2015/03/xbox-gdc-2015?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter )

• DirectX 12: DirectX 12 enables PC developers to have a new level of power and control and is a single API developers can access across Windows devices. As shown with Fable Legends running on Unreal Engine 4, there has been a 20% improvement in performance. And as announced today, Epic is creating Unreal Tournament using Unreal Engine 4 running on DirectX 12, which sets a new bar for visual fidelity in PC gaming.

Also, don't keep threading the line. It's pointless.

What is there to be cleared up? Isn't that what that update did, was clear things up?

Also, You have GOT t o be pissed about shady being gone.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

<b>u don't have to be a computer genius to know even if xbone gets 100 percent more powerful the ps4 will still be more powerful. the ps4 is too advance too powerful which means better graphics better games more aaae games more goty games faster processing more resolution the ps4 being more powerful means it's the better system. u don't need a pc u don't need a xbone, ps4 is the gamers choice for gamers by gamers boo yah</b>

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 TorqueHappens08
@Chutebox said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@gabensherald said:

@kinectthedots said:

@TheEroica said:

Ya, that dude is drunk. Driveclub is gorgeous.

The fact that he thinks PSshare Screen caps are bull shots.

LMAO.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha: use common sense and link won't be needed or dream about achieving them with an hd7770/ddr3. I know which one you chose lol

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@daious said:

@delta3074 said:

@SolidTy said:
@delta3074 said:

'They would have to scrap that work'

they would finish the games currently in development first obviously then start using Dx12 for games after that.

'maybe even first party developers as well.'

You can bet your bottom dollar that First party developers have had Dev kits running Dx12 already Before it's implemented across the board.

It's really Futile anyway, the Xbone will still be behind the Ps4 in power, the best Xbone owners can expect from this is 1080p games and more Xbox/PC exclusive titles, Not a huge win really in the grand scheme of things.

the only real win here for Xboners is the fact they can laugh at all the Cows who claimed DX12 would do very little to improve the performance of the Xbone

Tormentos gonna have a Meltdown (again)

Have you read the latest update this thread is based on or just the title of the thread?

Update: Due to a misunderstanding caused by an interruption in the livestream, the original article mistakenly mentioned that the 20% GPU usage improvement was on Xbox One, but Spencer actually did not explicitly mention a platform.

poor Kuu though, gotta feel for the dude, probably one of the worst thread backfires in recent history.

It is definitely the worst backfire in 2015.

:(

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By TorqueHappens08

Still not as entertaining as the GAF thread. here is another link, just incase anyone needs some luls.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1003987

GabensHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By GabensHerald

@TorqueHappens08 said:

It's not photomode...it's a Share from the screen capture... Do you not understand the meaning of "Photo mode bull shots"? You sound like a class a moron lol.

At actual PS4 resolution then?

Game still looks like shit. Keep on posting bullshots and I will keep on laughing at you. So how many Cardboard trees does 8GB GDDR5 get you, cow?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

@TorqueHappens08 said:

Still not as entertaining as the GAF thread. here is another link, just incase anyone needs some luls.

Haha. They changed the title and still. Yet here...

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@gabensherald said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

Game still looks like shit. Keep on posting bullshots and I will keep on laughing at you. So how many Cardboard trees does 8GB GDDR5 get you, cow?

I'm not one to get involved in cow circle jerks (not calling anyone a cow) but Driveclub is legitimately a ridiculously good looking game, sure from certain angles it can look bad, as can absolutely every single game that ever has and ever will be created.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#220 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Man, leave for a ride on the mountain and the Bovine have overrun the thread.

So the question is how do bloggers all type the same that that was never said by Phil?

Funny to see the Cows sweat when my thread went up with the news.

On to e3!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Chutebox
@Zero_epyon said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

Haha. They changed the title and still. Yet here...

LOL, the richard sherman one is perfect for this.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Zero_epyon

@kuu2 said:

So the question is how do bloggers all type the same that that was never said by Phil?

On to e3!

They were probably just reblogging someone else's live blog. I just watched that part and no where does Phil mention the xbox. There's no context for the Xbox one.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Chutebox: the update just said that he didn't specify which platform he was talking about. Unless I missed something. I haven't finished the the thread. I'm bouncing around page 3 and 4. So if if there's more info out I havent gotten to it yet...and probably won't until tomorrow. But like I said there's supposed to be a podcast soon with the Dx12 team. They'll let us know the facts.

And i am more shocked than pissed about Shady really. total surprise. He's a great back and fun to watch. I'll miss him. But Chip Kelly is said to like a north and south type back more. power runningbacks that busts straight through lines, ones who run over people lol. Shady is more of a east and west, shifty type back that searches for holes instead of making them. So, yea, apparently he(Chip) just wants his team how he wants it *shrugs*. I'm leaving it up to him to find that monster runningback thats a suitable replacement n good for the offense. I'll say this though...he better make it the team he wants it to be quickly. And make it a team that wins too lol. because philadelphia isnt a patient city, and its already been 2 seasons. People will be calling for his head if getting rid of Desean Jackson AND Shady McCoy doesnt pay off, soon. I think he'll do alright though...

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

Xbox One be like.

But no really, all the news that came out has been great. They are really trying some new stuff here that will be great for gaming as a whole.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/03/xbox-gdc-2015?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Xbox one was only using 80% of its true power

its like freeza he was holding back his power

once the XBONE goes 100% power the ps4 will basically be like krillin compared to final form xbone 100% max power DX12

its over cows xbone still hasnt show its true form yet to u i can't wait for the dx12 windows 10 we go to 12 our power is coming its rising its hidden dormant about to be unlocked microsoft fooled ua ll here comes its final form

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Zero_epyon

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: the update just said that he didn't specify which platform he was talking about. Unless I missed something. I haven't finished the the thread. I'm bouncing around page 3 and 4. So if if there's more info out I havent gotten to it yet...and probably won't until tomorrow. But like I said there's supposed to be a podcast soon with the Dx12 team. They'll let us know the facts.

And i am more shocked than pissed about Shady really. total surprise. He's a great back and fun to watch. I'll miss him. But Chip Kelly is said to like a north and south type back more. power runningbacks that busts straight through lines, ones who run over people lol. Shady is more of a east and west, shifty type back that searches for holes instead of making them. So, yea, apparently he(Chip) just wants his team how he wants it *shrugs*. I'm leaving it up to him to find that monster runningback thats a suitable replacement n good for the offense. I'll say this though...he better make it the team he wants it to be quickly. And make it a team that wins too lol. because philadelphia isnt a patient city, and its already been 2 seasons. People will be calling for his head if getting rid of Desean Jackson AND Shady McCoy doesnt pay off, soon. I think he'll do alright though...

The context was in PC, going from Unreal Tournament to Lionhead. He also mentioned that the 20% is GPU utilization on the same hardware when moving from DX11 to 12. He wasn't specific on the platform because he was talking about PC, which can vary as you know.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Zero_epyon

@ProtossX said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Xbox One be like.

But no really, all the news that came out has been great. They are really trying some new stuff here that will be great for gaming as a whole.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/03/xbox-gdc-2015?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Xbox one was only using 80% of its true power

its like freeza he was holding back his power

once the XBONE goes 100% power the ps4 will basically be like krillin compared to final form xbone 100% max power DX12

its over cows xbone still hasnt show its true form yet to u i can't wait for the dx12 windows 10 we go to 12 our power is coming its rising its hidden dormant about to be unlocked microsoft fooled ua ll here comes its final form

C'mon dude. The hardware is more powerful on the PS4. It's never going to outperform the PS4, not matter how well the software is optimized.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 TorqueHappens08

@gabensherald said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

I think i struck a nerve with you, when i started posting my own PSshare screen caps, Lol, keep posting them cherry pics, and i'll keep posting my screen shares, which you keep thinking is photomode which is hilarious. i guess you thought i'd use gifs or trailers, nah, using my own PSshare screen caps.

Rekt.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 tormentos

@gabensherald said:

Another butthurt troll account..hahaha

@kuu2 said:

On to e3!

Because is based on an error the actual video is right there i link it and no where Phill say xbox one...lol

You are the joke of 2015..hahaha Your thread backfire like few have..hahaha

Hahahaa the usual lets wait for E3 crap.

You were owned by your own thread and you took with you several lemmings who actually call me out..hahaha

@tymeservesfate said:

He was talking about PC and his own PR stated so..hahaha Nice spin bro...

GabensHerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 GabensHerald

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@gabensherald said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

I think i struck a nerve with you, when i started posting my own PSshare screen caps, Lol, keep posting them cherry pics, and i'll keep posting my screen shares, which you keep thinking is photomode which is hilarious. i guess you thought i'd use gifs or trailers, nah, using my own PSshare screen caps.

Rekt.

So you basically showed they were all from Photo mode since there was no HUD or anything they were from gameplay. Hilarious. Especially since those shots all have MSAA while DowngradeDud uses FXAA in game

But then how many 2D Spectators can 8GB GDDR5 get you as well?

Rekt. Console shills crack me up.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kuu2 said:

On to e3!

so why haven't you changed the title?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

"Let them dream."

-Shuhei Yoshida

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@gabensherald said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@gabensherald said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

Rekt.

So you basically showed they were all from Photo mode since there was no HUD or anything they were from gameplay. Hilarious. Especially since those shots all have MSAA while DowngradeDud uses FXAA in game

But then how many 2D Spectators can 8GB GDDR5 get you as well?

Rekt. Console shills crack me up.

LOL my god man, give it a rest. Don't get your jimmies in a rustle over trivial matters, if you know the PSshare feature, then you know that is the PSshare home screen,Meaning screen caps and videos taken straight from gameplay will only show up there. Images taken from drive clubs photo mode(which would look ahellava lot better for one) would not show up in there lol.

You're trying way too hard, fact is, drive club looks amazing no matter how many times you try and shoot it down, and just like the above posts stated, anyone can make game look bad..with cherry pic shots, but whats the point? you're just showing how pathetic and biased you are..when alot of people already have a generally bad opinion of you in the first place, pretty sure you're an alt aswell. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Oh yea, Console shill..LOL Someone is extremely butthurt.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Zero_epyon

@Shewgenja said:

"Let them dream."

-Shuhei Yoshida

This thread from right to left...

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By TorqueHappens08

That Knite rider gif is gold.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Does this mean I can get most games on X1 rather than my already better PC?

No?

Oh...ok.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Zero_epyon

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By TorqueHappens08

It means, that the internet runs with stories...abit too quickly, i knew when i first read the Update in bold red on dual shockers that this would not end well.. which kind of sucks, as i would have liked to see Forza 6 with the added power... personally...but when you look at it from a logical point of view... would a software update really be able to boost power 20% for hardware that is set in stone? optimize some, yes.. boost power?...i was skeptical as hell when i first read this thread title. which is still the same.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#238 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Lol, I'll believe stuff like this when I see it in the product.

Agreed. I understand the want to celebrate as cows used Spencer saying it wont do much from last E3, but I don't know.......just seems like WTF? Secondly, I have enjoyed the games I have played on X1 so I wasn't hurt by the graphics to begin with.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Desmonic said:

tymeservesfate: The link I gave you is the official PR by MS. It was written by MS's own PR staff, revised by MS's own PR staff, published by MS's own PR staff on MS's own website. Switching XB1 with PC seems like a pretty big mistake to overlook.

So, right now, considering that it's not clear Phil mentioned any platform the only official word we have about the 20% refers to PC version of Fable Legends.

@daious said:

This is a thread that is spreading false information it should be locked if anything.

@Desmonic said:

kuu2: I'd recommend editing the title. Add unconfirmed at the end of it.

Right now, considering that it's not clear Phil mentioned any platform, the only official word we have about the 20% refers to PC version of Fable Legends.

Therefore it seems a bit disingenuous to claim anything regarding the XB1 yet.

You can add the link to MS's PR in the OP too (which has the 20% quote in it).

@lostrib said:
kuu2 said:

On to e3!

so why haven't you changed the title?

Because misleading with misinformation is fun. Look at the amount of users who post by thread title alone.

@Shewgenja said:

"Let them dream."

-Shuhei Yoshida

lol. "Phil Spencer, a lone crusader in a low res pixelated world, the world...of the Phil (PR) Writer."

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

Ouch.. The lems pre maturely ejaculated yet again thinking they finally achieved their secret sauce.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Zero_epyon

Thread is slowing down already? And it still has the old title?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Shewgenja

@SonySoldier-_- said:

Ouch.. The lems pre maturely ejaculated yet again thinking they finally achieved their secret sauce.

The best part of all is seeing them show their true colors once and for all. The next time one of these nutjob Xbots starts on their bullshit "power doesn't matter" routines (AKA, the next Digital Foundry thread) we should all just laugh at them til they slink away and disappear.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Zero_epyon

@Shewgenja said:

@SonySoldier-_- said:

The best part of all is seeing them show their true colors once and for all. The next time one of these nutjob Xbots starts on their bullshit "power doesn't matter" routines (AKA, the next Digital Foundry thread) we should all just laugh at them til they slink away and disappear.

Not to mention the few that claim to be unbiased were in here claiming victory for MS without question...

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Shewgenja

@Zero_epyon said:

@Shewgenja said:

@SonySoldier-_- said:

Not to mention the few that claim to be unbiased were in here claiming victory for MS without question...

Right?! LOL, I've been seeing through those assholes forever, though. I can't even keep up these days.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#246 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@scottpsfan14: That much has been clear for a while.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#247 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

What?! Xbox Won didn't win? What's going on here Phil?!

And now I hear that Phil Harrison is leaving Microsoft?

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

nice thread guys

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#249 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

so we went from PC 600% and Xbone CPU 50% & GPU 20% to PC 20% and Xbone still unknown?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@kuu2: the smell in your pants hahaga