Sony lost 5 billion on PS3, losing more money than ANY console in history

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

milannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 milannoir
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

PS4 is a go, locked and loaded. Strap yourself in, gonna be a wild muther fuking ride. Instant day 1 buy..oh yeahhhHeil68

Since you use that pathetic would-be catch phrase all the time, I hope you at least copy/paste it... Actually typing this BS all the time is lethal to your dignity, you know?

peterw007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 peterw007
Member since 2005 • 3653 Posts

[QUOTE="peterw007"]

[QUOTE="groverslanding"]You seem to fail to grasp the concept that just because Sony made a couple hundred million between 2009-2010, that in no way accounts for 5 billion losses in suffered between 2007-2009. Now their gaming division is losing money again.

In total it looks like they'll be out 7 to 8 billion in their gaming division since 2007 with the way the Vita is performing.

groverslanding

In the recent comapny-wide meeting, the CEO stated that the gaming division will bring them "incredible profit."

"In game business we will target steady profits in the core game business and we also worked to spend in and expend the network services business, the two majors that we've sided already will be implemented steadily. The PlayStation business is a platform model based upon strong and competitive hardware. PlayStation 3 is in its sixth year and is now generating steady profit. We expect PlayStation 3, the newly introduced PlayStation Vita which we reported to the market last year and PSP which still continue to enjoy momentum in developing countries; they together we believe deliver substantial profit."

I don't see how that equates to "their gaming division is losing money again."

So because the Sony CEO is being optimistic about the future Sony's gaming division is not losing money right now? They lost money in the last quarter, in the real world.

I don't think the CEO would say "they together [our consoles] we believe deliver [Sony] substantial profit," if Sony wasn't actually making profit on their gaming division right now.

Sony lost money...that doesn't mean their games business is doing equally as poorly.

Feel free to post the SCE total profits from last quarter.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="peterw007"]

[QUOTE="groverslanding"]You seem to fail to grasp the concept that just because Sony made a couple hundred million between 2009-2010, that in no way accounts for 5 billion losses in suffered between 2007-2009. Now their gaming division is losing money again.

In total it looks like they'll be out 7 to 8 billion in their gaming division since 2007 with the way the Vita is performing.

groverslanding

In the recent comapny-wide meeting, the CEO stated that the gaming division will bring them "incredible profit."

"In game business we will target steady profits in the core game business and we also worked to spend in and expend the network services business, the two majors that we've sided already will be implemented steadily. The PlayStation business is a platform model based upon strong and competitive hardware. PlayStation 3 is in its sixth year and is now generating steady profit. We expect PlayStation 3, the newly introduced PlayStation Vita which we reported to the market last year and PSP which still continue to enjoy momentum in developing countries; they together we believe deliver substantial profit."

So because the Sony CEO is being optimistic about the future Sony's gaming division is not losing money right now? They lost money in the last quarter, in the real world.

PSP is on the way out, Vita is a complete failure, and PS3 has about 6 months until next gen starts and they dont have the money to compete in the next console race.

These are Sonys last moments. Enjoy.

The gamign divison has been making money since 2009 you have no clue what you are talking about.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

[QUOTE="groverslanding"]

[QUOTE="peterw007"]

AM-Gamer

PSP is on the way out, Vita is a complete failure, and PS3 has about 6 months until next gen starts and they dont have the money to compete in the next console race.

The gamign divison has been making money since 2009 you have no clue what you are talking about.

But but sony is TEH DOOOOMM... Even with free online game and a cheaper consoles than a premium 360 sony still making money out of its gaming division,some people will not accept that don't bother with them.
groverslanding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 groverslanding
Member since 2012 • 952 Posts

peterw007

What does an optimisitic statement about the future have to do with anything? Do you realize the reason for that conference? Sony is in such a bad spot right now that they have to axe their television division along with many others to completely restructure their sinking ship. They are on deaths door.

They lost 6.4 billion in total last year and pretty much no longer make it possible to tell how badly their gaming division is doing because things have gotten so bad. Very little info is released. But they have lost thier shirts this gen and 2011 was one of their worst years yet with the financial crisis they face and the horrible flop of the Vita.

groverslanding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 groverslanding

[QUOTE="groverslanding"]

[QUOTE="peterw007"]

AM-Gamer

Here is a quick breakdown of all known info about Sony's gaming division

2007-2009 = Loses 5 billion

2009 - 2010 = makes a few hundred million (overall the division is down just under 5 billion after 2010 for the generation).

2011, 2012 = Sony loses 6.4 billion in total (whole company) in 2011, the Vita gets off to a terrible start, Sony stops releasing info specifically about gaming division so we can't tell how badly its done. One with a brain would presume terribly.

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#107 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts

Vita reaching Dreamcast level sales. Uh-oh.

groverslanding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 groverslanding

Vita

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

Bye Sony.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

It's no surprise to me that Sony is losing money, they're taking one for the team.

In an age where casual games dominate and children / soccer moms are the dominant consumers in sheer numbers, Sony looks in the other direction.

If I had a genie and could make a wish on how I wanted a major game company to perform, Sony would be the result. I'm an adult gamer that likes traditional "core" games, and that's Sony's focus, and that's where they excel.

It literally almost seems like Sony doesn't care about money, because all they want to do is please me. I'm in the minority, I'm an adult gamer that prefers traditional "core" games. I am far outnumbered by soccer moms and children, and they prefer casual games, and motion controlled casual games are what sell, because the target audience is the largest.

Sony is like a dream come true for me, because for whatever reason, they don't care about making money and just choose to please me as a gamer and continue making the games I want and the types of games that I like to play. I swear, I never had a genie and never made a wish for this to happen, but it is what it is, and Sony is the way that they are, and I love it!

Vraeth

The only reason Sony hasn't whored out to the casuals is because the Move was a complete failure.

Don't pretend like they didn't try.

I honestly don't care what the reason behind it is. The way the cards fell left Sony with the focus of making the kinds of games I like, and forgetting about pleasing the children and the soccer moms. It is what it is, and Sony is better because of it.

I don't want any company to fail, but if you give me the option of having a company struggle while delivering the exact kinds of games that I like buying and playing, or having a company see massive success while delivering games I don't anticipate or enjoy because they're aimed at children and soccer moms, I'm going to choose the first option.

I'm not like many of the fanboys here. Many of the fanboys here don't care about games at all, all they care about is the success of their company of choice, even if it comes at their expense. I'm the exact opposite, because I don't even have a favorite company going into any generation, I don't have predetermined favorites. I follow the games, and I let the games, along with company focus, dictate who is and isn't my favorite. Business and revenue doesn't matter at all to me, because I'm not a stockholder for any of these companies.

darkhadou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 darkhadou
Member since 2003 • 649 Posts
All this means is that Sony is going the Wii/Wii-U route for the PS4. Guaranteed money making scheme. Just ask Nintendo.
kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kbanna
Member since 2011 • 741 Posts

[QUOTE="Vraeth"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

It's no surprise to me that Sony is losing money, they're taking one for the team.

In an age where casual games dominate and children / soccer moms are the dominant consumers in sheer numbers, Sony looks in the other direction.

If I had a genie and could make a wish on how I wanted a major game company to perform, Sony would be the result. I'm an adult gamer that likes traditional "core" games, and that's Sony's focus, and that's where they excel.

It literally almost seems like Sony doesn't care about money, because all they want to do is please me. I'm in the minority, I'm an adult gamer that prefers traditional "core" games. I am far outnumbered by soccer moms and children, and they prefer casual games, and motion controlled casual games are what sell, because the target audience is the largest.

Sony is like a dream come true for me, because for whatever reason, they don't care about making money and just choose to please me as a gamer and continue making the games I want and the types of games that I like to play. I swear, I never had a genie and never made a wish for this to happen, but it is what it is, and Sony is the way that they are, and I love it!

arkephonic

The only reason Sony hasn't whored out to the casuals is because the Move was a complete failure.

I honestly don't care what the reason behind it is. The way the cards fell left Sony with the focus of making the kinds of games I like, and forgetting about pleasing the children and the soccer moms. It is what it is, and Sony is better because of it.

I don't want any company to fail, but if you give me the option of having a company struggle while delivering the exact kinds of games that I like buying and playing, or having a company see massive success while delivering games I don't anticipate or enjoy because they're aimed at children and soccer moms, I'm going to choose the first option.

I'm not like many of the fanboys here. Many of the fanboys here don't care about games at all, all they care about is the success of their company of choice, even if it comes at their expense. I'm the exact opposite, because I don't even have a favorite company going into any generation, I don't have predetermined favorites. I follow the games, and I let the games, along with company focus, dictate who is and isn't my favorite. Business and revenue doesn't matter at all to me, because I'm not a stockholder for any of these companies.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, blah blah blah, At the end of the day these two consoles have 85% identical library and the 360 still outsells and makes more money then Sony. You can have games and make money if you have a good business model. Stop making excuses for the loser

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Didn't read.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 arkephonic

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="Vraeth"]

kbanna

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, blah blah blah, At the end of the day these two consoles have 85% identical library and the 360 still outsells and makes more money then Sony. You can have games and make money if you have a good business model. Stop making excuses for the loser

Well I guess if you're a child or a soccer mom, the Xbox 360 would be the perfect console.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Didn't read.

tjricardo089
wow way to waste 5 seconds of your life
darkhadou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 darkhadou
Oh and this really doesn't mean Sony is going anywhere. Companies come up with strategies all the time in order to make money. When Ninty lost the race to the PS1 ans PS2 with a more powerful console on deck! They realized power isn't what you need to make profit, but rather cheaper hardware and great marketing. Gotta applaud them for selling a whole lot of XBOX1 consoles. LOL
kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kbanna

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

Well I guess if you're a child or a soccer mom, the Xbox 360 would be the perfect console.

Look...Sore loosers always come up with all types of excuses as to why they lost. Winners go home and F7#k the prom queen. I have never seen a bunch of winey crybabies who cant take loosing like PS3 Fans. Now all the xbox just has a bunch of games for kids and soccer moms, huh?? RROD rebuys, Stupid uniformed costomers, Its a cheaper console...all excuses for the simple fact that the 360 is a better console this time around. Im 30 plus years old and an avid gamer and love the 360's game library. Just get the @#$% over it already...its been 7 years now. PS2 won last gen, did xbox owners have this many excuses????

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"]Yeah source? Other than random Neogaf poster?phonemug

Uhh that's a Neogaf admin. Notice his name is red.

Mug if it did not come out of a sony minion's mouth then it can't be true...GOSPEL ACCORDING TO SONY.....and actually sony fanboys do consider it success if by success you really mean suckcess
arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 arkephonic

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

kbanna

Look...Sore loosers always come up with all types of excuses as to why they lost. Winners go home and F7#k the prom queen. I have never seen a bunch of winey crybabies who cant take loosing like PS3 Fans. Now all the xbox just has a bunch of games for kids and soccer moms, huh?? RROD rebuys, Stupid uniformed costomers, Its a cheaper console...all excuses for the simple fact that the 360 is a better console this time around. Im 30 plus years old and an avid gamer and love the 360's game library. Just get the @#$% over it already...its been 7 years now. PS2 won last gen, did xbox owners have this many excuses????

I'm the real winner at the end of the day because I have all the platforms. I can play anything and everything if I feel like it.

What did the Xbox 360 win exactly? Isn't it like 50 million consoles behind the Wii?

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 spiderluck

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

I'm the real winner at the end of the day because I have all the platforms. I can play anything and everything if I feel like it.

What did the Xbox 360 win exactly? Isn't it like 50 million consoles behind the Wii?

Where does that leave the ps3??
Adamantium4k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Adamantium4k2
Member since 2009 • 896 Posts

This is truly an incredible statistic. Not sure how anyone can call it a "success" for Sony

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36861280&postcount=448

Neogaf admin Opiate (notice his name is red. He also works in the industry):

"Sony has lost ~5 billion dollars on the PS3. It is the worst financial disaster in gaming history, losing more money for its parent company than either the Dreamcast or original Xbox."

phonemug

...all that and the xbox still doesn't have any games...:lol:

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 spiderluck

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

kbanna

Yeah , for adults they sure do have insecurity issues...maybe it's the agonising realisation of impending mortality...or maybe they're just goofs
arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 arkephonic

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

spiderluck

The 360 has 65 million units sold and the PS3 has 63 million units sold. The PS3 is in dead last, but if you read my earlier posts, I'm in the minority. Sony makes the kinds of games I like as their focus. They didn't chase the pot of gold by catering to the children and the soccer moms. I'm surprised Sony PS3 could be behind by only 2 million units considering they launched 1 whole year later, and they have a traditional "core" focus that doesn't sell nearly as well as motion controlled casual games targeted for children and soccer moms.

DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts

What that smell? Oooooo... system wars is eating steak tonight.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#125 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
Misleading, the playststion doesn't have it's own division,it's in the same division as there televisions and mobile phones.
groverslanding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 groverslanding

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

kbanna

Bingo. We have a winner.

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 spiderluck

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

This is truly an incredible statistic. Not sure how anyone can call it a "success" for Sony

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36861280&postcount=448

Neogaf admin Opiate (notice his name is red. He also works in the industry):

"Sony has lost ~5 billion dollars on the PS3. It is the worst financial disaster in gaming history, losing more money for its parent company than either the Dreamcast or original Xbox."

Adamantium4k2

...all that and the xbox still doesn't have any games...:lol:

is it possible for someone to score below zero on the IQ scale...just wondering
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

already 50 threads on this. The board has a search function for a reasoncampzor

Haha. Well someone's very clearly upset by this.

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 spiderluck

[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

The 360 has 65 million units sold and the PS3 has 63 million units sold. The PS3 is in dead last, but if you read my earlier posts, I'm in the minority. Sony makes the kinds of games I like as their focus. They didn't chase the pot of gold by catering to the children and the soccer moms. I'm surprised Sony PS3 could be behind by only 2 million units considering they launched 1 whole year later, and they have a traditional "core" focus that doesn't sell nearly as well as motion controlled casual games targeted for children and soccer moms.

BU..BUH...Kinect games don't sell according to sony fanboys
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 spiderluck

arkephonic

Did'nt chase the pot of gold....lol...what was Move...they tried and failed miserably
kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 kbanna

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

It beat Sony...thats what it won.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 delta3074

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

kbanna

and it has the highest selling exclusive game This generation.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts

Yeah,Ps3 has it rough.

At least it has good games,though.

darkhadou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 darkhadou
[QUOTE="kbanna"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

delta3074

You do realize that that doesn't mean anything if you a losing in total sales? N64 had Goldeneye and Zelda, but it still lost to PS1
kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 kbanna

arkephonic

Listen, stop this "children and Soccer mom" nonsesne already. Its getting old and you know as well as I do its not true. Every single month (Including later tonight) the 360 outsells the PS3 in hardware and trounces it in software. When that NPD list comes out, and there are more 360 games in the top ten, and more units of mutiplats sold, you come back here and tell me how many of those games are "Kinect" games. I have a hint for you...it will be none. Kinect games very rarely if ever make it in the top ten or 20 of NPD. Its all hardcore games that are selling better on the 360. Stop lying to yourself to feel better

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 arkephonic

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

delta3074

What game would that be? I find it hard to believe that it sold more than Mario Kart Wii or Wii Fit...

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 arkephonic

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="spiderluck"] Where does that leave the ps3??kbanna

Listen, stop this "children and Soccer mom" nonsesne already. Its getting old and you know as well as I do its not true. Every single month (Including later tonight) the 360 outsells the PS3 in hardware and trounces it in software. When that NPD list comes out, and there are more 360 games in the top ten, and more units of mutiplats sold, you come back here and tell me how many of those games are "Kinect" games. I have a hint for you...it will be none. Kinect games very rarely if ever make it in the top ten or 20 of NPD. Its all hardcore games that are selling better on the 360. Stop lying to yourself to feel better

Xbox 360 has a focus to please children and soccer moms, that is their priority.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kbanna"]It beat Sony...thats what it won.darkhadou

You do realize that that doesn't mean anything if you a losing in total sales? N64 had Goldeneye and Zelda, but it still lost to PS1

it's still a win dude, get a grip, he asked what it had won, i gave something it had won:)
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Eponique

Where does that leave the ps3??spiderluck

About 2 or 3 million behind the Xbox 360.

darkhadou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 darkhadou
[QUOTE="darkhadou"][QUOTE="delta3074"]and it has the highest selling exclusive game This generation.delta3074

it's still a win dude, get a grip, he asked what it had won, i gave something it had won:)

Oh! Well in that case point taken. :D
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts
Take that $5 billion and you could pay 71,000 people a salary of $70,000 in a single year.
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
Misleading, the playststion doesn't have it's own division,it's in the same division as there televisions and mobile phones.delta3074
for alot of this gen it had its own division, until Sony started combing them to hide the losses.
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Eponique

Take that $5 billion and you could pay 71,000 people a salary of $70,000 in a single year.bonesawisready5

So firing 10,000 people wasn't enough? I know I like to joke about Sony dying but I'm starting to get scared it might actually happen.

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts

is this legit because it doesn't like it. It just sounds like someone throwing a number out because it doesn't really seem possible if you look at sony's numbers per year.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#145 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44605 Posts
[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="spiderluck"] Where does that leave the ps3??spiderluck

Did'nt chase the pot of gold....lol...what was Move...they tried and failed miserably

let's not forget the SIXAXIS
kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 kbanna

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

Xbox 360 has a focus to please children and soccer moms, that is their priority.

Funny how you argue about them focusing on children, when your argument has now started to mirrior that of a child. Figers in yours ears ignoring facts laid out before you. Have fun with your last place console and its mediocre exclusives. Hope they can adapt the same business model next time now that the PS3 put them 5 billion in the hole.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 delta3074

[QUOTE="kbanna"]

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

Yes because soccer mums and kids Love gears, listen dude, i already debunked this thread with research that shows the highest percentage of game time on both platforms are people between the 18-35 range, the point is that although you put time and effort into your thread your points are mostly baseless assumptions or myths that have already been debunked, i admire the time and effort you put into your OP's but i wish you would resaerch things more thoroughly before you post, you say you have a 360 and you love it but you spend an aweful lot of time on here moaning about the 360.....Hold on a minute, that sounds just like a marriage. I kid just take it easy dude,it's only castles burning mate:)
Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#148 Diviniuz
Member since 2009 • 6460 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

another pointless thread eh TC. The PS3 turned a profit since the end of 2009 while the Dreamcast and Xbox didn't even make a dime for Sega or MS and that's what makes the PS3 to not be a failure like them.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/30/ps3-has-lost-sony-4-7-billion-may-be-profitable-next-year/

And rumors say that GOW4 will get an official announcement in the 19 of this month.:cool:

groverslanding

What does making a few hundred million mean since 2009 when you lost over 5 billion between 2007-2009?

Oh wait it means you still lost 5 billion.

' When did this alt account come back?
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"]Misleading, the playststion doesn't have it's own division,it's in the same division as there televisions and mobile phones.blue_hazy_basic
for alot of this gen it had its own division, until Sony started combing them to hide the losses.

thats an interesting point actually, wouldn't be the first time a company merged divisions to hide a particular products lacklustre performance, the thing is that apart from loosing SONY money the Ps3 has been a total sucess Imo, to come within a couple of million of the 360 after the terrible start it had is quite an achievement,it did win SONY a fromat war for a short time as well, i can remember back in 07-08 'When going the way of the dreamcast' was very much a possibility for the Ps3 and yet here it is.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#150 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

lamprey263

let's not forget the SIXAXIS

Six Axis was revolutionary and made rumble last gen.:roll:

Sony is always chasing the casuals, but they fail most of the time when the specifically target them.