Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46449 Posts

@dagubot said:

Works for me; gonna be playing the superior version now with higher frames, ultrawide goodness, and much more 😉

Ultrawide and 120fps would do it for me. But I think I'm going to go for 4K, 60 fps and HDR.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts

Cool. But 60fps won't save this game.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 R4gn4r0k

@freedomfreak said:

Cool. But 60fps won't save this game.

Main draw for me was the setting: robot dinosaurs and cavemen.

Gameplay was alright.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

I'm guessing that cows will spin this into a good thing now that Sony is doing it. Lmao.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@davillain- said:

Curios to know what the specs would be now? I be surprise if the game itself will be almost on par with Witcher 3.

First time Sony is porting a game of this magnitude. First time Guerilla is making a game for PC.

Guerilla has already done magic on PS2, PS3, PS4. They helped out Naughty Dog with a lot of their games. So I'm interested to see the specs, and how well this is optimized as well.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Got the complete edition on PS4. Never finished the main game. Two reasons:

- The inventory system is clunky
- I turn into a prehistoric ape when using a controller in a third-person game (not the game's fault tho lol)

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#107 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34682 Posts

Pretty cool. But we want Bloodborne.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#108  Edited By the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

@ellos said:
@the_master_race said:
@davillain- said:

Curios to know what the specs would be now? I be surprise if the game itself will be almost on par with Witcher 3.

@the_master_race said:

so you think Sony just released an AAA exluaive title because of an engine ? man they want money !! it's not hard to see that the whole ecosystem is changing.... Zelda BOTW is a godd example that keeping an IP exclusive for a long time won't be profitable.

Hard to tell what Sony wants to do. The way this is going, it seems they know exclusives won't be enough when they launch PS5 this year. If this is the case, let fear get to Sony lol.

something tells me that TLOU or Bloodborne are the next exclusives that will hit steam , betcha ND and Fromsoftware won't stand down while Sony giving Guerilla a free pass

I hope Bloodborne is next. For Sony this does probably confirm that HZD2 is soon either at launch or that first year window of ps5. Ofcourse the market targ line will be "you saw what you were missing with the first game now continue the story with ps5". It will be interesting to see if that becomes a strategy or not.

Yes , there's also been another speculation that Sony announced HZD for PC to promote HZD2 and PS5 , so let's see how this strategy works

1-Sony releases two time-exclusives on steam , gain a lot of money and attention (free advertising)

2-HZD is a game that could sell a lot on PC , so Guerrilla will have the budget that they need for making the sequel , so Sony won't have to pay much

3-If there's a sequel under development it won't be released on PC and PS4 at the same , it's gonna be timed-exclusive , so the PC gamers who have already enjoyed the game on their PC simply can not wait and buy a PS5 to play it day one

Bottomline : Sony and Guerrilla keep counting the money , not giving a flying f**k about the fanboys who think Sony's main goal should be feeding their ego , also more people play their favorite games on their favorite platform , so it's gonna be win-win game

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#109 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@the_master_race said:

Yes , there's also been another speculation that Sony announced HZD for PC to promote HZD2 and PS5 , so let's see how this strategy works

1-Sony releases two time-exclusives on steam , gain a lot of money and attention (free advertising)

2-HZD is a game that could sell a lot on PC , so Guerrilla will have the budget that they need for making the sequel , so Sony won't have to pay much

3-If there's a sequel under development it won't be released on PC and PS4 at the same , it's gonna be timed-exclusive , so the PC gamers who have already enjoyed the game on their PC simply can not wait and buy a PS5 to play it day one

Bottomline : Sony and Guerrilla keep counting the money , not giving a flying f**k about the fanboys who think Sony's main goal should be feeding their ego , also more people play their favorite games on their favorite platform , so it's gonna be win-win game

2. Guerrilla already got the budget for the two PS5 (timed exclusive) games they are currently working on years ago. They don't need anymore money to fund their games, HZD sold over 10 million....

3. There is, it was confirmed 2019 by one of the voice actress of HZD. Rumor is the name is Horizon One Dawn, but who knows what it is called, all that is know is yes its in development for a long time now.

Real reality: Guerrilla dont count the money, they just have a salary and that is it. Sony is the one who takes in the sales money, Sony is the boss and the boss is happy to get extra bread with this. While PS fans will start to think... maybe i should just go PC...

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 the_master_race
@KillzoneSnake said:
@the_master_race said:

2. Guerrilla already got the budget for the two PS5 (timed exclusive) games they are currently working on years ago. They don't need anymore money to fund their games, HZD sold over 10 million....

3. There is, it was confirmed 2019 by one of the voice actress of HZD. Rumor is the name is Horizon One Dawn, but who knows what it is called, all that is know is yes its in development for a long time now.

Real reality: Guerrilla dont count the money, they just have a salary and that is it. Sony is the one who takes in the sales money, Sony is the boss and the boss is happy to get extra bread with this. While PS fans will start to think... maybe i should just go PC...

of course however Sony making more money means , higher salary for Guerrilla and you need to consider there are a lot of more important factors when it comes to choosing a platform , it's not all about exclusives

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#111 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

@the_master_race said:

of course however Sony making more money means , higher salary for Guerrilla and you need to consider there are a lot of more important factors when it comes to choosing a platform , it's not all about exclusives

In an ideal world your boss would increase your salary based on games sales lol, not in this one. Sony did expand the studio after the success of HZD. They moved to a bigger place and double the staff to work on 2 projects.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Every game will come to PC eventually. It makes even more sense next generation when hardware is going to practically the same on both platforms.

It makes absolute no sense to not do it.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#113 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7263 Posts

I thought it might happen but didn't think it would be on the platform without a Sony store front. That's the biggest surprise to me.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#114 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

They know how babyish their loyal fangirls are so they are inching in slowly but they will eventually cover PC as well. $$ talks and theres too much left on the table to not release on PC. I love it! So many lil bitches cried so hard on twitter. LMAO

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11803 Posts

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56237 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

I thought it might happen but didn't think it would be on the platform without a Sony store front. That's the biggest surprise to me.

Honestly, I also thought Sony had plans to start their own PC client store similar to Rockstar Launcher and if that was going to happen, I wouldn't mind supporting that idea. But releasing their 1st-party on Steam took me by surprise. Even more so, they didn't strike a deal with EGS.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Glad I held off.

General_Solo76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 General_Solo76
Member since 2013 • 578 Posts

Sony is going down the tubes if this is a strategy they come to embrace in the future. It seems only Nintendo have any sense of the three console makers now. You always keep first party software exclusive to your hardware platforms under all circumstances. I figure eventually Sony and Microsoft will just exit the console space altogether, and leave Nintendo to reap the rewards

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#119 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10488 Posts
@general_solo76 said:

You always keep first party software exclusive to your hardware platforms under all circumstances. I figure eventually Sony and Microsoft will just exit the console space altogether, and leave Nintendo to reap the rewards

talk us through your thinking

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#120 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

Should i expect more hostility towards the porting of Japanese games on PC? While Guerrilla is an American company, the fact that we are getting a PlayStation-owned property on Steam will likely cause console fans to double their efforts regarding their demand for failure.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 R4gn4r0k

@general_solo76 said:

Sony is going down the tubes if this is a strategy they come to embrace in the future. It seems only Nintendo have any sense of the three console makers now. You always keep first party software exclusive to your hardware platforms under all circumstances. I figure eventually Sony and Microsoft will just exit the console space altogether, and leave Nintendo to reap the rewards

Microsoft and Sony are making tons more money off the sales of third party games on their console than Nintendo is.

Nintendo makes money from selling their consoles, and selling their exclusives.

Sony and Microsoft earn money from selling Ubisoft, Activision, EA, ... games on top of that.

Even Nintendo didn't keep Pokemon and Mario exclusive to their devices, and their devices alone. They can be found on phones now.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@Macutchi said:
@DocSanchez said:

Found this game a little dull if I'm being honest. Didn't get through it. Maybe I'll return, but it's not a great gain for PC. Already has better.

i think as far as that style of game goes - third person open world with side quests - it's better than anything out there. what would you say is better?

I didn't like it. I didn't like the story, the world, or the combat. It's subjective, of course, but I'd take any of the Batman Arkham, either of the last two AC games, anything by Rockstar particularly RDR2. I just couldn't warm to this game at all and I love the genre even with flawed games like the AC series.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8491 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@pc_rocks said:

What's the sound of that? Yup, that's all the cows crying in the corner.

For future, I can easily see them praying this should just be a one off.

Cows crying? What's that sound like?

Moohooohooohooo?

One sound you have already heard and the rest are so exhausted from crying that they don't even have the energy to enter the thread. :D

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 PC_Rocks

@NoodleFighter said:

Is that edited by one of the butthurt cows out there? I'm guessing the comments/rage from wherever it came from is glorious.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11803 Posts

lmao an ex-Guerilla Games dev is calling out PS4 fanboys for losing their mind over the lost of exclusivity.

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 WhatAFailure
Member since 2017 • 608 Posts
@NoodleFighter said:

lmao an ex-Guerilla Games dev is calling out PS4 fanboys for losing their mind over the lost of exclusivity.

He and many others fell for it. That account is a parody account. Look at his feed of the guy who had the "meltdown":

https://twitter.com/THEAP99

Utherellus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Utherellus
Member since 2016 • 107 Posts

Not like big news but here u go:

Guerilla designer just confirmed to me that they have set a high bar for PC. They want to deliver quality port.

lets see if they manage

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 PC_Rocks

@whatafailure said:
@NoodleFighter said:

He and many others fell for it. That account is a parody account. Look at his feed of the guy who had the "meltdown":

So, you're saying it was just one guy who was butthurt and that too a parody account? I think I can quite easily use google to disprove this.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 R4gn4r0k
@utherellus said:

Not like big news but here u go:

Guerilla designer just confirmed to me that they have set a high bar for PC. They want to deliver quality port.

lets see if they manage

Big news for me. I hold the Guerilla studio in high regards.

They have pushed console gaming to its limits and helped out on so many Playstation exclusives.

I really hope they want to make the best PC port possible, and I can't wait to see what they have in store.

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 the_master_race

@whatafailure said:
@NoodleFighter said:

still , those fanboys need to grow the f**k up

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@warmblur said:

Great game I might double dip.

Oh I will.. I played it when it was released, later on when all the DLC was released as well... Began a third journey on the hardest difficulty... That one I did not finish.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#132 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10591 Posts
@whatafailure said:

Haha. Poe's Law in action.

Incidentally, I've actually talked to Nathan Poe (the guy Poe's Law is named after) a long time ago. Hmm. Wonder what happened to him?

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By WhatAFailure
@pc_rocks said:
@whatafailure said:

So, you're saying it was just one guy who was butthurt and that too a parody account? I think I can quite easily use google to disprove this.

There is a lot of butthurt (all Lemmings, Cows and Sheep have them) over this Horizon news, but the video of a destroyed room is not real. He did not do that in reaction to the Horizon PC news. The timestamps show this was planned as a joke way back in February, and his posting history shows he's a silly joker.

There's disappointment and even anger, but not gorilla anger. Nobody gets that angry over a PC port announcement.

Personally I'm glad more people get to play Horizon on PC. It was a great open world game and big surprise coming from Guerilla Games. Horizon was also mocked for not getting 90+ on Metacritic by PC (has a 89) and Lemmings here, but I'm used to seeing people quickly change their tune once a port is announced for their platform. Let's just all give props to Guerilla for making such a polished, graphically stunning open world game (pretty good story too) in their first try at it.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 PC_Rocks

@whatafailure said:
@pc_rocks said:

There is a lot of butthurt (all Lemmings, Cows and Sheep have them) over this Horizon news, but the video of a destroyed room is not real. He did not do that in reaction to the Horizon PC news. The timestamps show this was planned as a joke way back in February, and his posting history shows he's a silly joker.

There's disappointment and even anger, but not gorilla anger. Nobody gets that angry over a PC port announcement.

Personally I'm glad more people get to play Horizon on PC. It was a great open world game and big surprise coming from Guerilla Games. Horizon was also mocked for not getting 90+ on Metacritic by PC (has a 89) and Lemmings here, but I'm used to seeing people quickly change their tune once a port is announced for their platform. Let's just all give props to Guerilla for making such a polished, graphically stunning open world game (pretty good story too) in their first try at it.

Really? You sure about that because if I remember correctly cows have done much worse from sending threats to devs when Final Fantasy 13 was announced to come to 360.

HZD isn't mocked for not reaching a 90, at least by PC fans. It was mocked for being a yet another template game from first party and at best a Far Cry clone. I don't see anyone changing their tune after this announcement. It's something you cows have convinced yourselves that when people criticize your exclusives they are jealous of them.

Oh and let's not get ahead of ourselves here. GG is on record saying they chose to do another genre because they couldn't compete in FPS with the likes of CoD and BF.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

@davillain- said:
@robert_sparkes said:

Honestly, I also thought Sony had plans to start their own PC client store similar to Rockstar Launcher and if that was going to happen, I wouldn't mind supporting that idea. But releasing their 1st-party on Steam took me by surprise. Even more so, they didn't strike a deal with EGS.

I also expected that, or simply Epic Games store. Being on Steam is an added surprise on top of the fact that we are getting Sony exclusive games on PC now. I was thinking about a PS5, but my interest is waning. I'll gladly buy their games, still, so it's still a win for Sony, and even more of a win for me if I don't need to waste money on a console.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#136 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10488 Posts

@DocSanchez said:
@Macutchi said:
@DocSanchez said:

Found this game a little dull if I'm being honest. Didn't get through it. Maybe I'll return, but it's not a great gain for PC. Already has better.

i think as far as that style of game goes - third person open world with side quests - it's better than anything out there. what would you say is better?

I didn't like it. I didn't like the story, the world, or the combat. It's subjective, of course, but I'd take any of the Batman Arkham, either of the last two AC games, anything by Rockstar particularly RDR2. I just couldn't warm to this game at all and I love the genre even with flawed games like the AC series.

fair enough, to each their own, i forgot about the batman games tbh, even though i'd still take hzd over arkham city and knight. when i think third person open world my mind immediately goes to ubisoft games and to me they're riddled with problems.

hzd is the only one in that mould that i felt managed to get the pacing and story tight despite the size of the game, had nuanced and challenging combat, had a level up system that didn't drown the player in a myriad of skill trees, had a wide variety of creative and challenging enemies, side content that never detracted from the main plot, and an an overall highly artistic, cohesive and cleverly polished game world.

rdr2 should've beaten it but to me the story suffered from gta iv syndrome in that it never really went anywhere. you just moved from area to area and repeated the same stuff again and again without ever really feeling like arthur or the gang were making progress. and the controls were so lethargic it made close combat imprecise and fumbly. gorgeous game though, but didn't tick enough of the boxes to make it the all round experience i thought hzd was

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 WhatAFailure
@madrocketeer said:

Incidentally, I've actually talked to Nathan Poe (the guy Poe's Law is named after) a long time ago. Hmm. Wonder what happened to him?

I had to look that one up. Wasn't familiar with Poe's Law before. And who is this Nathan Poe, a Youtuber?

@pc_rocks said:

Really? You sure about that because if I remember correctly cows have done much worse from sending threats to devs when Final Fantasy 13 was announced to come to 360.

HZD isn't mocked for not reaching a 90, at least by PC fans. It was mocked for being a yet another template game from first party and at best a Far Cry clone. I don't see anyone changing their tune after this announcement. It's something you cows have convinced yourselves that when people criticize your exclusives they are jealous of them.

Oh and let's not get ahead of ourselves here. GG is on record saying they chose to do another genre because they couldn't compete in FPS with the likes of CoD and BF.

There's been death threats sent by all camps. What are you trying to prove? One group is more dangerous? There's nutty people everywhere.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-05-31-no-mans-sky-delay-results-in-death-threats-for-dev

https://thenextweb.com/gaming/2019/08/07/indie-developers-death-threats-ooblets-epic-exclusive/

https://www.pcgamer.com/skyrim-together-modders-reveal-death-threats-from-community/

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/11/pokemon-developers-receive-death-threats-fans-respond-thankyougamefreak-11080402/

There's these cowards/mental cases sending death threats over Twitter behind their screenames, and then there's HULKING OUT like a madman and trashing your own room because of a port announcement (which I maintain there is almost none of that....unless someone is doing it for the views and the memes). With billions of people out there, I'm sure you can find a couple statistical examples of genuine anger and trashing of a room or punching of a wall. Don't use those tiny examples to go "Yup, that's all Sony gamers right there", unless you want me to use some PC gamer examples of crazy ass behavior, and paint all PC gamers that way. If it doesn't make sense and wouldn't be fair to do that to PC gamers, why would it make sense to do it to Sony gamers?

As for Horizon, when it got good reviews, there wasn't exactly a lot of warm welcoming from PC or Lemmings. You weren't seeing a lot of "Congrats on getting a great, well-scoring open world game, Sony fans". There was more "Haha didn't get 90 on Metacritic, another overrated Sony exclusive that Ponies will eat up."
Don't lie and pretend that didn't happen, or wasn't thought of inside those noggins by some PC/Lemmings.

You saw the same thing with Detroit Become Human. "HAHAHA look at this dumb movie game. Ponies love walking simulators with no gameplay."
Then, when Detroit Become Human comes to PC: "HAHAH Cows lost their exclusive. No reason to buy a PS4 if we end up getting all the same games!"

Don't lie and pretend that didn't happen.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 madrocketeer
@whatafailure said:

I had to look that one up. Wasn't familiar with Poe's Law before. And who is this Nathan Poe, a Youtuber?

Nah, he was a forum-goer from, like, over 12 years back. Used to debate religion and stuff on Christian Forums back when they were open to everyone. I came across him in my younger Atheist days.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

dont really care for some bullshit 3rd person game with glue-on platform mechanics.........shit is so pathetic.

Cloud_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Cloud_Man
Member since 2020 • 201 Posts

Hahahaha. Just saw ponies breaking PS4s on youtube in anger. Ponies are most insecure fanboys on earth. This is great news for everyone, and it means TLOU2 will also release on PC because it was also reported to be coming to PC along with HZD last month

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@cloud_man: So a few people looking for easy clicks on yoituve by breaking stuff means that's every PS4 owner? Your logic is a bit off there.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2146 Posts

Everyone knows that cows "like" Sony games not because they are good, but because people on other platforms can't play them, so it's a tragedy for them whenever PS loses an exclusive - they then have to start hating the game.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 R4gn4r0k

@madrocketeer said:

Is that the guy that said that if an internet discussion goes on long enough, someone will compare the other side to Nazis/Hitler?

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 madrocketeer

@R4gn4r0k:

Nope, that's Godwin's Law.

Poe's Law is essentially; "sometimes parody and genuine extreme opinions are impossible to tell apart, unless explicitly indicated."

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 R4gn4r0k

@DragonfireXZ95 said:

I also expected that, or simply Epic Games store. Being on Steam is an added surprise on top of the fact that we are getting Sony exclusive games on PC now. I was thinking about a PS5, but my interest is waning. I'll gladly buy their games, still, so it's still a win for Sony, and even more of a win for me if I don't need to waste money on a console.

I'm playing through some PS3 games now on PS4 and they just feel so good at 60fps.

I might end up buying a PS5, but I just want every console game to run at 60fps. Why is it always 30fps? :(

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Imagine this acting at 4k with two Geforces.

Loading Video...

Fucking hell those characters models are horrendous and the acting is ROFL, not even 8k can ever fix that shit LMFAO.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Imagine this acting at 4k with two Geforces.

Loading Video...

Damn

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2146 Posts

Already in top30 wishlisted: https://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=popularwishlist

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@rmpumper said:

Already in top30 wishlisted: https://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=popularwishlist

This is going to be huge. I hope it sells millions on PC.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56237 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@rmpumper said:

This is going to be huge. I hope it sells millions on PC.

Yep and I'm one of those 30 Steam users who hasn't in their wishlist and I saw BassMan on the list as well.

Fun fact: I played the base console like 4 times and will be going on the 5th time only this time, it'll be on PC :)