Simply put, the PS3 wiped the floor with exclusives last gen.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Poll Simply put, the PS3 wiped the floor with exclusives last gen. (136 votes)

Yes, the PS3 won last gen 66%
No, the 360 did 14%
No, the Wii did 20%

SImply put. I don't think it's something worth debating. I'm sorry but you're not going to tell me the 360's HALOCODFORZAGEARS and repeat library beats the PS3's. Not going to happen.

You're not going to tell me this....
isn't better than this...

Sorry, Herms. Keeping this between the Consoles.

• 
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#151 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@locopatho said:

Lol. Typical cow logic. Claim better exclusives than 360 (true), but ignore that you LOST in library. Claim better library than Wii (true), but ignore that you LOST in exclusives. And for lulz, ignore PC which raped PS3 in both. The only PS3 won was mindfucking cows with ads and hype until they went mental :D

The PC library is a myth...it's been said.so many.times that people are starting to believe it. but it's not true. PS3 has just as strong of a.library. Lost in zlibrary? Dude no. The 360s library is inflated with shovelware. Haloforzagears are part of the very few worth mentioning. So no. And for the wii good luck getting anyone to take it seriously. It did good but the PS3library has a bigger variety and isn't designed to milk nostalgia and take advantage of casual gamers.

still can't handle that the PC beats the PS3?

'cept it doesn't

Based on scores, apparently it does.

Yeah I think some gamers actually like to have more genre options than strategy games. Cool story, though.

Have you even looked at the PC library? It has more than just shooters and the odd racer like the PS3/4 XBOX 360/1, which have bugger all diversity.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#152 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@the_bi99man said:

Hahaha. Fantastic.

This has been discussed ad nauseum over the great many years, but there were select users that never wanted to fix the list because it boosts the PC. They would rather duck their heads and be quiet, never mentioning any of these facts that they knew. This group would sometimes Knowingly promote the comparison for lolz and watch as SW danced around never realizing what they knew...that it made no sense to compare if the lists weren't held up to fair standards.

Still rocking the tinfoil, I see.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@dogfather76 said:

Thanks for this OP. What a unique point of view.

Love the fanboy bitterness energy of this thread. This is exactly what System Wars needs to remain System Wars : )

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

That's why I had to rock the PS4 first and it will be my main gaming machine for exclusives AND mulit plats.

Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155  Edited By Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

@Pikminmaniac said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Pikminmaniac said:

The Wii kicked its ass completely in my opinion

PS3 had

-inFAMOUS (great)

-inFAMOUS 2 (great)

-Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time (great)

Wii had

-Donkey Kong Country Returns (superb)

-The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (superb)

-Super Mario Galaxy 2 (superb)

-Metroid Prime 3 corruption (excellent)

-Punch-Out!! (excellent)

-New Super Mario Bros. Wii (excellent)

-Sin and Punishment Star Successor (great)

-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (great)

-Super Mario Galaxy (great)

: /...I think you're missing something in your list

No, I listed all the exclusives I thought were great and above on each system.

Unfortunately what you think is great doesnt matter

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@John_Matherson said:

Love the fanboy bitterness energy of this thread. This is exactly what System Wars needs to remain System Wars : )

I'm still waiting for you to address the hyperbole in the thread; where you state the PS3 "wipes" the floor but was in last place all the way into 2013, and only managed to make a great comeback when there was no competition. In the end, now, the PS3 leads with two more games than the others. Is two more games... really that big of a margin?

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 John_Matherson

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:

I'm still waiting for you to address the hyperbole in the thread; where you state the PS3 "wipes" the floor but was in last place all the way into 2013, and only managed to make a great comeback when there was no competition. In the end, now, the PS3 leads with two more games than the others. Is two more games... really that big of a margin?

Yeah, if you're going to pull stats out of your bum and state opinions as facts.I'm not going to respond to you. The Wii vanished years ago and 360 hasn't gotten anything since halo 4 and reach except gears of flop but here you are claiming the platform that still has one powerhouse exclusive coming out in three days came last in the 7th Gen. ok

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:

Yeah, if you're going to pull stats out of your bum and state opinions as facts.I'm not going to respond to you. The Wii vanished years ago and 360 hasn't gotten anything since halo 4 and reach except gears of flop but here you are claiming the platform that still has one powerhouse exclusive coming out in three days came last in the 7th Gen. ok

Did you actually read what he wrote? He said that the PS3 won, but not by a big margin

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:

Did you actually read what he wrote? He said that the PS3 won, but not by a big margin

That´s a pretty agresive cow XD Probably cow madness started to spread virtually.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

What the hell?

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:

Did you actually read what he wrote? He said that the PS3 won, but not by a big marGuccfgin

fck that! The ps3 wiped floor clean with The last of Us, Beyond, uncharted, heavy rain, resistance, starhwk, warhawk, God of war, mgs4 and tons more while the wii and 260 were busy waiting for the next Mario halo gears or Zelda. We had options and consistency and our exclusives set standards for their genres. Uncharted 2 alone became the standard and inspiration for games like bioshock infinite, splinter cell conviction and others, Capcim admitted TLOU was the new standard for horror games, That's what I meant by wiped the floor. MS kept trying to get by with trendy bro games like gears, cod, halo and such, while fckin cheapass nintendo didn't want to make good hardware but wanted to keep milking nostalgia and casuals which is now biting them in the ass as we're seeing with the WiiU... PS3 was the only brave platform that took charge and saved gaming. without The ps3 we'd all be stuck with stupid trendy repetitious crap like cod and we'll be enslaved to lazy capitalists like EA, activision, Ubisoft and M$. So no, I stand by what I said. PS3 saved gaming and wiped the floor clean with exclusives.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By John_Matherson

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

What the hell?

You said it was last place into 2013 and I strongly disagree

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

The 360 was great until Halo 3 and Reach pretty much died, and around this time was when MS decided to focus on Kinect and not make good games. That is when the PS3 stepped its game up and made many more great exclusives. I think this year was a huge year for the PS3 while the 360 had nothing, and it was the same for pretty much the past two years. Without Halo and Forza the 360 IMO would have been terrible.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 John_Matherson

@redskins26rocs said:

The 360 was great until Halo 3 and Reach pretty much died, and around this time was when MS decided to focus on Kinect and not make good games. That is when the PS3 stepped its game up and made many more great exclusives. I think this year was a huge year for the PS3 while the 360 had nothing, and it was the same for pretty much the past two years. Without Halo and Forza the 360 IMO would have been terrible.

Someone gets it.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@John_Matherson: You're welcome to disagree, but Gamespot said otherwise. At the start of 2013, the PS3 was in last place. That changed, obviously by years end. But is having two additional high quality games a large margin? Especially when the Wii and Xbox 360 offered no competition? I think not.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

Damn, some people take this place way too seriously.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By John_Matherson

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson: You're welcome to disagree, but Gamespot said otherwise. At the start of 2013, the PS3 was in last place. That changed, obviously by years end. But is having two additional high quality games a large margin? Especially when the Wii and Xbox 360 offered no competition? I think not.

Good lluck convincing anyone the 360s hslogearsforza library was ever in anything but first place.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:

Did you actually read what he wrote? He said that the PS3 won, but not by a big marGuccfgin

fck that! The ps3 wiped floor clean with The last of Us, Beyond, uncharted, heavy rain, resistance, starhwk, warhawk, God of war, mgs4 and tons more while the wii and 260 were busy waiting for the next Mario halo gears or Zelda. We had options and consistency and our exclusives set standards for their genres. Uncharted 2 alone became the standard and inspiration for games like bioshock infinite, splinter cell conviction and others, Capcim admitted TLOU was the new standard for horror games, That's what I meant by wiped the floor. MS kept trying to get by with trendy bro games like gears, cod, halo and such, while fckin cheapass nintendo didn't want to make good hardware but wanted to keep milking nostalgia and casuals which is now biting them in the ass as we're seeing with the WiiU... PS3 was the only brave platform that took charge and saved gaming. without The ps3 we'd all be stuck with stupid trendy repetitious crap like cod and we'll be enslaved to lazy capitalists like EA, activision, Ubisoft and M$. So no, I stand by what I said. PS3 saved gaming and wiped the floor clean with exclusives.

Okay, that is your opinion. But scores show they had almost equal number of high rated exclusives. Now, what each person likes from those exclusives is up to the individual. Also, lol PS3 saved gaming. Lol, really?

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

Indeed. Not only did the PS3 trounce the Wii and 360, it trounced the PC as well, whos library is very much overrated and full of forgetful software catered to only a few genres

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#170 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I'd agree, 360 totally fell off these last few years. They started strong and just gave up.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 lostrib

@Capitan_Kid said:

Indeed. Not only did the PS3 trounce the Wii and 360, it trounced the PC as well, whos library is very much overrated and full of forgetful software catered to only a few genres

...are you serious?

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@Capitan_Kid said:

Cows, when reality and fiction clash and fiction murders and buries fact in a shallow grave.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:

Okay, that is your opinion. But scores show they had almost equal number of high rated exclusives. Now, what each person likes from those exclusives is up to the individual. Also, lol PS3 saved gaming. Lol, really?

What would gaming be without ps3 exclusives?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:

What would gaming be without ps3 exclusives?

It would be perfectly fine

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Capitan_Kid

@lostrib: Quite serious. God forbid someone criticize the PC but I must say its quite overrated and missing the genres of games I care about. Few fighting games, few hack and slash games, few jrpgs, few action games. Its been getting some more fighting games lately but the communities are miniscule compared to its PS3 counterpart. If I were a PC only gamer Id die of boredom because so many good games can only be found on consoles. Thats why the PS3 beats it, its library is more well rounded

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@John_Matherson: The Wii was first with respect to exclusives (among the consoles), not the Xbox 360. You've yet to address the hyperbole... Is having two additional high quality games that big of a margin?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By lostrib

@Capitan_Kid said:

@lostrib: Quite serious. God forbid someone criticize the PC but I must say its quite overrated and missing the genres of games I care about. Few fighting games, few hack and slash games, few jrpgs, few action games. Its been getting some more fighting games lately but the communities are miniscule compared to its PS3 counterpart. If I were a PC only gamer Id die of boredom because so many good games can only be found on consoles. Thats why the PS3 beats it, its library is more well rounded

Except PC has the most available genres

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Capitan_Kid

@lostrib: Having the most available doesnt mean much when its so scarce with many of em

hkymike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#180 hkymike
Member since 2003 • 2425 Posts

PS3 of course! Just like PS4 will once again rule this gen

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@Capitan_Kid said:

@lostrib: Having the most available doesnt mean much when its so scarce with many of em

How many fighters this gen did not make it to the PC? It's a genre that I'm only casually interested in, so I'm probably wrong, but it seems like the majority of them have been finding their way to the PC lately.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#182 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

@Bren128 said:

@Pikminmaniac said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Pikminmaniac said:

The Wii kicked its ass completely in my opinion

PS3 had

-inFAMOUS (great)

-inFAMOUS 2 (great)

-Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time (great)

Wii had

-Donkey Kong Country Returns (superb)

-The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (superb)

-Super Mario Galaxy 2 (superb)

-Metroid Prime 3 corruption (excellent)

-Punch-Out!! (excellent)

-New Super Mario Bros. Wii (excellent)

-Sin and Punishment Star Successor (great)

-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (great)

-Super Mario Galaxy (great)

: /...I think you're missing something in your list

No, I listed all the exclusives I thought were great and above on each system.

Unfortunately what you think is great doesnt matter

What reviewers think doesn't matter just as much... At the end of the day, the only opinion that matters is your own.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

Well yea the OP is right. It's an objective truth that over the duration of the generation, the PS3 offered more and better exclusive software.

I think the 360 started really strong. The first few years were exceptional. Then as we all know...the 360 just started to tail off. Right around when they moved their priorities to Kinect and the casual market. When Gears 1 and Halo 3 and Forza's were coming out and they appeared to have interest in their creative side with games like Kameo, Alan Wake, Chromehounds, and Fable their exclusive library looked good and felt good. But over the last 3 years or so, exclusives for the 360 became rehashes of Halo, Forza and Gears and little else. It actually made me lose interest in first party gaming on the 360. I would still pick up appropriate multiplasts on the 360, but there was no more excitement on the horizon for fresh games, IPs or ideas.

In that same period of time, the PS3 started slower and finished much, much stronger. A lot of its early exclusives flopped hard (LAIR, Heavenly Sword, etc.) or were kinda boring (Resistance). But then came the LittleBigPlanets, Ratchet & Clanks, Warhawk, GT's, KillZone 2/3, MLB The Show's, MGS4's, God of War's, and Uncharted's. Ending with games like Last of Us, GT6, and Beyond. It went from a system with mediocre games to the must-have system for exclusives.

Anyone who doesn't have a PS3 at this point needs to get one on sale to play the games they missed this generation. The gamer inside of you will thank you. As this new generation starts (or continues if you include the WiiU), my hope is that Microsoft and its One recaptures some of the magic they had in 2005-2008 when they weren't depending on 2 or 3 franchises to carry them every year...and that Sony continues to produce creative software like Tear Away and the games they've brought out over the last few years for the PS4.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Capitan_Kid

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@Capitan_Kid said:

How many fighters this gen did not make it to the PC? It's a genre that I'm only casually interested in, so I'm probably wrong, but it seems like the majority of them have been finding their way to the PC lately.

Its missing fighters like Persona 4 Arena, Blazblue Continuum Shift, Blazblue Chronophantasma, Jojos Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle, Tekken 6, Dead or Alive 5, Tekken Hybrid, Tekken Tag 2, Aquapazza, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Chaos Code, Guilty Gear Xrd, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Virtua Fighter 5. It missed most of the major fighters this gen.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By John_Matherson
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson: The Wii was first with respect to exclusives (among the consoles), not the Xbox 360. You've yet to address the hyperbole... Is having two additional high quality games that big of a margin?

LOL FIne, let's affress your hyperbole. Want to see where the margin comes from?

XBOX 360 Exclusives:

TitleDeveloperPublisher(s)ExclusiveFirst released
1XRInfinite GamesTBAYesTBA
Ace Combat 6: Fires of LiberationNamco BandaiNamco Bandai, AtariEUYesOctober 23, 2007
Adrenalin MisfitsKonamiKonamiYesNovember 4, 2010
Alan WakeRemedy EntertainmentMicrosoft Game StudiosConsoleMay 14, 2010
America's Army: True SoldiersRed Storm EntertainmentUbisoftYesNovember 15, 2007
Amped 32K Sports2K SportsYesNovember 15, 2005
AquaZone: Life SimulatorFrontier GrooveFrontier GrooveYesSeptember 14, 2006
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & BoltsRare Ltd.Microsoft Game StudiosYesNovember 11, 2008
Beautiful Katamari[1]Namco Bandai GamesNamco Bandai GamesYesOctober 16, 2007
Blue DragonMistwalkerMicrosoft Game StudiosYesDecember 7, 2006
Blackwater (video game)Zombie Studios505 GamesYesOctober 25, 2011
Body and Brain ConnectionNamco Bandai[Namco Bandai Games|Namco Bandai]]YesFebruary 8, 2011
Bomberman: Act ZeroHudson SoftKonami, Hudson SoftJPYesAugust 3, 2006
Bullet WitchCaviaAtari, AQ InteractiveJPYesJuly 27, 2006
Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey DoTake-Two InteractiveTake-Two InteractiveYesMay 4, 2011
ChromehoundsFrom SoftwareSegaYesJune 29, 2006
Condemned: Criminal OriginsMonolith ProductionsSegaConsoleNovember 16, 2005
Country Dance All StarsHigh Voltage SoftwareGameMill PublishingYesMarch 27, 2012
The Conveni 200XHamsterMasterpieceYesMarch 30, 2006
Crackdown[2]Realtime WorldsMicrosoft Game StudiosYesFebruary 20, 2007
Crackdown 2Ruffian GamesMicrosoft Game StudiosYesJuly 6, 2010
Culdcept SagaOmiya Soft, JamsworksNamco Bandai GamesYesSeptember 30, 2006
Dance CentralHarmonix Music SystemsMTV GamesYesNovember 4, 2010
Dance Central 2Harmonix Music SystemsMicrosoft Game StudiosYesOctober 25, 2011
Dance Central 3Harmonix Music SystemsMicrosoft Game StudiosYesOctober 16, 2012
Dancing Stage UniverseKonamiKonamiYesDecember 7, 2007
Dancing Stage Universe 2KonamiKonamiYesOctober 3, 2008
Darkest of Days8monkey LabsPhantom EFXConsoleSeptember 8, 2009
Dead or Alive 4Team NinjaTecmoYesDecember 29, 2005
DeathsmilesCaveAksys GamesYesApril 23, 2009
Deathsmiles IICaveCaveYesMay 27, 2010
Demons of MercyMaxum GamesTBAYesTBA
DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou Black Label Extra5pb. & Cave5pb.YesDecember 25, 2008
Dragon Ball Z for KinectSpikeNamco Bandai GamesYesOctober 16, 2012
Every PartyGame RepublicMicrosoft Game StudiosYesDecember 10, 2005
Fable 2Lionhead StudiosMicrosoft StudiosYesOctober 8, 2008
Fable 3Lionhead StudiosMicrosoft StudiosConsoleOctober 10, 2010
Fable: AnniversaryLionhead StudiosMicrosoft StudiosYesNovember 12, 2013
Fable: The JourneyLionhead StudiosMicrosoft Game StudiosYes
Fantastic PetsBlitz Game StudiosTHQYesApril 12, 2011
Forza HorizonTurn 10 Studios/Playground GamesMicrosoft Game StudiosYesOctober 23, 2012
Forza Motorsport 2Turn 10 StudiosMicrosoft Game StudiosYesMay 24, 2007
Forza Motorsport 3Turn 10 StudiosMicrosoft Game StudiosYesOctober 23, 2009
Forza Motorsport 4Turn 10 StudiosMicrosoft Game StudiosYesOctober 11, 2011
Frontlines: Fuel of WarKaos StudiosTHQConsoleFebruary 25, 2008
Full AutoPseudo InteractiveSegaYesFebruary 10, 2006
Fuzion Frenzy 2Hudson SoftMicrosoft Game StudiosYesJanuary 30, 2007
Game Party: In MotionFarSight StudiosWarner Bros. InteractiveYesNovember 18, 2010
Gears of WarEpic GamesMicrosoft Game StudiosConsoleNovember 7, 2006
Gears of War 2Epic GamesMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 7, 2008
Gears of War 3Epic GamesMicrosoft Game StudiosYesSeptember 20, 2011
Gears of War: JudgmentPeople Can Fly/Epic GamesMicrosoft Game StudiosYesMarch 19, 2013
Guilty Gear 2: OvertureArc System WorksArc System WorksYesNovember 29, 2007
The GunstringerTwisted Pixel GamesMicrosoft StudiosYesSeptember 16, 2011
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary343 Industries & Certain AffinityMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 14, 2011
Halo 3BungieMicrosoft Game StudiosYesSeptember 25, 2007
Halo 3: ODSTBungieMicrosoft Game StudiosYesSeptember 22, 2009
Halo 4343 IndustriesMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 6, 2012
Halo: ReachBungieMicrosoft Game StudiosYesSeptember 14, 2010
Halo WarsEnsemble StudiosMicrosoft Game StudiosYesFebruary 26, 2009
Harry Potter for KinectWarner Bros. InteractiveWarner Bros. InteractiveYesOctober 9, 2012
Hulk Hogans Main EventPanic ButtonMajesco GamesYesOctober 11, 2011
The IdolmasterNamco BandaiNamco BandaiYesJanuary 25, 2007
The Idolmaster Live For You!Namco Bandai GamesNamco Bandai GamesYesFebruary 28, 2008
The Idolmaster Twins[3]Namco Bandai GamesNamco Bandai GamesYesMarch 12, 2009
Import Tuner Challenge[4]GenkiUbisoftYesJuly 27, 2006
Indianapolis 500: EvolutionBrain in a JarDestineerYesSeptember 30, 2009
InfernalMetropolis SoftwarePlaylogic InternationalConsoleJune 30, 2009
Infinite Undiscoverytri-AceMicrosoft Game StudiosYesSeptember 2, 2008
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventuren-SpaceMajesco GamesYesNovember 8, 2011
Kameo: Elements of PowerRareMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 9, 2005
Kengo: Legend of the 9GenkiMajescoYesSeptember 7, 2007
Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA5pb. & Cave5pb.YesApril 22, 2010
KinectalloonsJSTV MediaJSTV MediaYes2011
KinectimalsFrontier DevelopmentsMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 4, 2010
Kinect Adventures!Good Science StudioMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 4, 2010
Kinect Disneyland AdventuresFrontier DevelopmentsMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 15, 2011
Kinect Joy RideBigParkMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 4, 2010
Kinect Nat Geo TVRelentless SoftwareMicrosoft Game StudiosYesSeptember 2012
Kinect Rush: A Disney-Pixar AdventureAsoboMicrosoft StudiosYesMarch 20, 2012
Kinect Sesame Street TVMicrosoft Studios - Soho ProductionsMicrosoft StudiosYesSeptember 2012
Kinect SportsRareMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 4, 2010
Kinect Sports: Season TwoRareMicrosoft Game StudiosYes2011
Kinect Star WarsLucasArts & Terminal RealityMicrosoft Game StudiosYesApril 3, 2012
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of DoomBluesideMicrosoft Game StudiosYesDecember 13, 2007
LeelaCurious PicturesTHQYesNovember 8, 2011
Left 4 DeadTurtle Rock StudiosValve CorporationConsoleNovember 17, 2008
Left 4 Dead 2Valve CorporationValve CorporationConsoleNovember 17, 2009
Lets CheerCat Daddy Games2K PlayYesNovember 7, 2011
LipsiNiSMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 18, 2008
Lips: Canta en EspañoliNiSMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 13, 2009
Lips: Deutsche PartyknalleriNiSMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 13, 2009
Lips: I Love the 80'siNiSMicrosoft Game StudiosYesApril 2, 2010
Lips: Number One HitsiNiSMicrosoft Game StudiosYesOctober 20, 2009
Lips: Party ClassicsiNiSMicrosoft Game StudiosYesFebruary 26, 2010
Lost OdysseyMistwalkerMicrosoft Game StudiosYesDecember 6, 2007
Love FootballNamco BandaiNamco BandaiYesMay 18, 2006
MagnaCarta IIBanprestoBanprestoYesAugust 6, 2009
Michael Phelps: Push The LimitBlitz Games Studios505 GamesYesOctober 11, 2011
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition4J StudiosMicrosoft StudiosConsoleMay 9, 2012
Minute to Win ItZoo GamesZoo GamesYesOctober 18, 2011
Mobile Ops: The One Year War[5]Namco BandaiNamco BandaiYesJune 26, 2008
Momotaro Dentetsu 16 GOLDHudson SoftHudson SoftYesDecember 6, 2007
MorphXBuka Entertainment505 GamesYesSeptember 28, 2010
MotionSportsUbisoft MilanUbisoftYesNovember 4, 2010
Motion Explosion!Artech StudiosMajesco EntertainmentYesNovember 1, 2011
MotoGP '06Climax StudiosTHQYesJune 9, 2006
Mushihime-sama FutariM2 & CaveCaveConsoleNovember 26, 2009
Namco Museum Virtual ArcadeNamco BandaiNamco BandaiYesNovember 4, 2008
Naruto: Rise of a NinjaUbisoftUbisoftYesOctober 30, 2007
Naruto: The Broken BondUbisoft MontrealUbisoftYesNovember 18, 2008
Naval Assault: The Killing TideArtech Studios505 GamesYesJune 11, 2010
NBA Baller BeatsHB Studios MultimediaMajesco GamesYesSeptember 2012
Nike+ Kinect TrainingSumo DigitalMicrosoft StudiosYesOctober 30, 2012
Ninety-Nine NightsQ Entertainment/PhantagramMicrosoft Game StudiosYesApril 20, 2006
Ninety-Nine Nights IIQ Entertainment/FeelplusMicrosoft Game StudiosYesJune 29, 2010
Ninja Gaiden IITeam NinjaMicrosoft Game StudiosYesJune 3, 2008
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai SquadTamsoftD3 PublisherYesDecember 14, 2006
Operation DarknessSuccess CorporationSuccess CorporationYesOctober 11, 2007
Otomedius GM2 & KonamiKonamiYesNovember 20, 2008
The OutfitRelic EntertainmentTHQYesMarch 13, 2006
Over G FightersTaito CorporationUbisoftYesFebruary 23, 2006
Perfect Dark ZeroRareMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 18, 2005
PopCap Arcade Volume 1[6]PopCap GamesPopCap GamesYesNovember 15, 2007
PopCap Arcade Volume 2[7]PopCap GamesPopCap GamesYesMarch 27, 2009
PowerUp HeroesUbisoftUbisoftYesOctober 18, 2011
PreyHuman Head Studios2K GamesConsoleJuly 11, 2006
Project Gotham Racing 3Bizarre CreationsMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 22, 2005
Project Gotham Racing 4Bizarre CreationsMicrosoft Game StudiosYesOctober 2, 2007
Project SylpheedGame ArtsSquare EnixYesSeptember 28, 2006
Race ProSimBin StudiosAtariYesJanuary 2009
Raiden IVMossTaitoConsoleSeptember 8, 2009
Rapala for KinectActivisionActivisionYesNovember 15, 2011
Raving Rabbids: Alive & KickingUbisoftUbisoftYesNovember 8, 2011
Ridge Racer 6NamcoNamcoYesNovember 17, 2005
RisenPiranha BytesDeep SilverConsoleOctober 2, 2009
Rumble Roses XXKonami, Yuke'sKonamiYesMarch 28, 2006
Saints RowVolitionTHQYesAugust 29, 2006
Samurai Shodown: SenSNK PlaymoreSNK PlaymoreConsoleDecember 10, 2009
Scene It? Box Office SmashKrome Studios/WXPMicrosoft Game StudiosYesOctober 28, 2008
Scene It? Lights, Camera, ActionScreenlife/WXPMicrosoft Game StudiosYesNovember 6, 2007
Self-Defense Training CampUbisoftUbisoftYesNovember 8, 2011
Sesame Street: Once Upon a MonsterDouble Fine ProductionsWarner Bros. InteractiveYesNovember 21, 2011
Shadow ComplexChair Entertainment, Epic GamesMicrosoft StudiosYesAugust 19, 2009
Shooting Love, 200X[8]Triangle ServiceTriangle ServiceYesFebruary 19, 2009
Sonic Free RidersSonic TeamSegaYesNovember 4, 2010
Spectral Force 3: Innocent RageIdea FactoryIdea FactoryYesAugust 11, 2006
State of Decay (video game)Undead LabsMicrosoft StudiosConsoleJune 5, 2013
Steel Battalion: Heavy ArmorFrom SoftwareCapcomYesJune 19, 2012
Super StarStudio9NineStudio9NineYesTBA
Tenchu Z[9]K2 InteractiveFrom SoftwareYesOctober 5, 2006
Tengai Makyou Ziria: Haruka naru JipangHudson SoftHudson SoftYesMarch 23, 2006
Tetris: The Grand Master AceArikaAQ InteractiveYesDecember 10, 2005
The Biggest Loser: Ultimate WorkoutBlitz GamesTHQYesNovember 4, 2010
Too HumanSilicon KnightsMicrosoft Game StudiosYesAugust 19, 2008
Toy SoldiersSignal StudiosMicrosoft StudiosConsoleMarch 3, 2010
Toy Soldiers: Cold WarSignal StudiosMicrosoft StudiosConsoleAugust 17, 2011
Trials HDRedLynxMicrosoft Game StudiosConsoleOctober 12, 2009
Tsūshin Taisen Mahjong TouryūmonYuki EnterpriseAQ InteractiveYesJanuary 26, 2006
Twister ManiaNaked Sky EntertainmentMajesco Entertainment, 505 GamesYesNovember 1, 2011
Versus Tactical ActionArc System WorksTBAYesTBA
Viva Piñata: Trouble in ParadiseRareMicrosoft Game StudiosYesSeptember 2, 2008
Victorious: Time to ShineHigh Voltage SoftwareD3 PublisherYesNovember 15, 2011
WarTech: Senko no RondeG.revUbisoftConsoleJuly 27, 2006
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? 2012 EditionUbisoftUbisoftYesNovember 1, 2011
Wipeout in the ZoneActivisionActivisionYesJune 14, 2011
Witcher 2CD Projekt REDAtariConsoleApril 17, 2012
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Vol. 1CompilationMicrosoft Games StudioYesSeptember 5, 2006
You're in the MoviesZoë ModeCodemastersYesNovember 17, 2008
Yoostar on MTVYoostar Entertainment GroupYoostar Entertainment GroupYesNovember 15, 2011
Zegapain NOTNamco BandaiNamco BandaiYesDecember 7, 2006
Zegapain XORCaviaNamco BandaiYesJuly 27, 2006
Zoids AssaultTomyTomyYesOctober 18, 2007
Zoids Infinity EX Neo

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS3 Exclusvie:

TitleDeveloperPublisher(s)ExclusiveFirst released
3D Dot Game HeroesSilicon StudioFrom Software, Atlus, SouthPeak GamesYesNovember 5, 2009
AfrikaRhino StudiosSony Computer Entertainment,NatsumeYesAugust 28, 2008
AgentRockstar NorthRockstar GamesYesTBA
Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden MemoriesArtdinkSony Computer EntertainmentYesSeptember 25, 2008
Arcadias no IkusahimeNippon Ichi SoftwareNippon Ichi SoftwareYesSeptember 26, 2013
Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar CielGust CorporationNamco BandaiYesJanuary 28, 2010
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of ArlandGust CorporationGust CorporationYesJune 25, 2009
Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of ArlandGust CorporationGust CorporationYesJune 24, 2010
Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of ArlandGust CorporationGust CorporationYesJune 23, 2011
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of DuskGust CorporationTecmo KoeiYesJune 28, 2012
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk SkyGust CorporationTecmo KoeiYesJune 27, 2013
Attouteki Yuugi: Mugen Souls ZCompile Heart, GCrestCompile HeartYesApril 25, 2013
Beyond: Two SoulsQuantic DreamSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 8, 2013
Bleach: Soul ResurrecciónSony Computer EntertainmentNippon Ichi SoftwareYesJune 23, 2011
Boku no Natsuyasumi 3Millennium KitchenSony Computer EntertainmentYesJuly 5, 2007
Buzz!: Quiz TVRelentless SoftwareSony Computer EntertainmentYesJuly 4, 2008
Calling All Cars!Eat Sleep Play, Incognito EntertainmentSony Computer EntertainmentYesMay 10, 2007
Carnival IslandSCE Santa Monica Studio, Magic Pixel GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 15, 2011
ClosureEyebrow InteractiveSony Computer EntertainmentConsoleMarch 27, 2012
Comet CrashPelfastPelfastYesApril 2, 2009
Demon's SoulsFrom SoftwareSony Computer EntertainmentYesFebruary 5, 2009
Derby Time OnlineSony Computer EntertainmentSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 13, 2008
Disgaea 3: Absence of JusticeNippon Ichi SoftwareNippon Ichi SoftwareYesJanuary 31, 2008
Disgaea 4: A Promise UnforgottenNippon Ichi SoftwareNippon Ichi SoftwareYesFebruary 24, 2011
Disgaea D2: A Brighter DarknessNippon Ichi SoftwareNippon Ichi SoftwareYesMarch 20, 2013
Dragon's CrownVanillawareAtlusYesTBA 2013
Everybody's Golf 5Clap Hanz, SCE Japan StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesMarch 18, 2008
The Eye of JudgmentSCE Japan StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 24, 2007
FolkloreGame RepublicSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 12, 2007
Formula One Championship EditionSCE Studio LiverpoolSony Computer EntertainmentYesDecember 28, 2006
Full Auto 2: BattlelinesPseudo InteractiveSegaYesDecember 7, 2006
Genji: Days of the BladeGame RepublicSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 11, 2006
God of War IIISCE Santa Monica StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesMarch 16, 2010
God of War: AscensionSCE Santa Monica StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesMarch 12, 2013
Gran Turismo 5Polyphony DigitalSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 30, 2010
Gran Turismo 5 ProloguePolyphony DigitalSony Computer EntertainmentYesApril 15, 2009
Haze (video game)Free Radical DesignUbisoftYesMay 20, 2008
Heavenly SwordNinja TheorySony Computer EntertainmentYesSeptember 12, 2007
Heavy RainQuantic DreamSony Computer EntertainmentYesFebruary 18, 2010
Hyperdimension NeptuniaCompile HeartSegaYesJuly 29, 2010
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2Compile HeartCompile HeartYesAugust 18, 2011
Hyperdimension Neptunia VictoryCompile HeartCompile HeartYesAugust 30, 2012
inFamousSucker Punch ProductionsSony Computer EntertainmentYesMay 26, 2009
inFamous 2Sucker Punch ProductionsSony Computer EntertainmentYesJune 7, 2011
Initial D Extreme StageSegaSegaYesJuly 3, 2008
JourneyThatgamecompanySony Computer EntertainmentYesMarch 13, 2012
Katamari ForeverNamco BandaiNamco BandaiYesJuly 23, 2009
Killzone 2Guerrilla GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesFebruary 25, 2009
Killzone 3Guerrilla GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesFebruary 22, 2011
Kung Fu RiderSCE Japan StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesSeptember 17, 2010
LairFactor 5Sony Computer EntertainmentYesAugust 31, 2007
Last RebellionNippon Ichi SoftwareNippon Ichi Software, Tecmo KoeiYesJanuary 28, 2010
LegasistaSystem PrismaNippon Ichi SoftwareYesMarch 15, 2012
LittleBigPlanetMedia MoleculeSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 1, 2008
LittleBigPlanet 2Media MoleculeSony Computer EntertainmentYesJanuary 18, 2011
LittleBigPlanet KartingUnited Front GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 6, 2012
MAGZipper InteractiveSony Computer EntertainmentYesJanuary 26, 2010
Mahjong Fight ClubKonamiKonamiYesNovember 16, 2006
Mahjong Taikai IVKoeiKoeiYesNovember 22, 2006
MaliciousAlvionAlvionYesOctober 10, 2010
Megazone 23: Aoi GarlandCompile HeartCompile HeartYesSeptember 13, 2007
Medieval Moves: Deadmund's QuestSCE San Diego StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 15, 2011
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the PatriotsKojima ProductionsKonamiYesJune 12, 2008
Mist of ChaosIdea Factory, Neverland Co.Idea FactoryYesMarch 22, 2007
Miyasato Miyoshi Kyoudai Naizou: Sega Gold ClubSegaSegaYesNovember 11, 2006
Mobile Suit Gundam: CrossfireNamco Bandai GamesNamco Bandai GamesYesNovember 11, 2006
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs.Namco Bandai GamesNamco Bandai GamesYesDecember 1, 2011
Mobile Suit Gundam UnicornFrom SoftwareNamco Bandai GamesYesMarch 8, 2012
ModNation RacersUnited Front GamesSony Computer EntertainmentConsoleMay 19, 2010
MotorStormEvolution StudiosSony Computer EntertainmentYesMarch 6, 2007
MotorStorm: Pacific RiftEvolution StudiosSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 28, 2008
MotorStorm: ApocalypseEvolution StudiosSony Computer EntertainmentYesMarch 16, 2011
Mugen SoulsCompile HeartCompile Heart, Nippon Ichi SoftwareYesMarch 22, 2012
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja StormNamco Bandai GamesNamco BandaiYesNovember 4, 2008
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchLevel-5, Studio GhibliLevel-5, Namco BandaiYesNovember 17, 2011
One Piece: Pirate WarriorsTecmo KoeiNamco Bandai GamesYesSeptember 25, 2012
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2Tecmo KoeiNamco Bandai GamesYesTBA 2013
PixelJunk 4amQ-GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesMay 15, 2012
PixelJunk EdenQ-GamesSony Computer EntertainmentConsoleJuly 11, 2008
PixelJunk RacersQ-GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesSeptember 13, 2007
PlayStation Move Ape EscapeSCE Japan StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesDecember 9, 2010
PlayStation Move HeroesNihilistic SoftwareSony Computer EntertainmentYesMarch 22, 2011
PuppeteerSCE Japan StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesTBA
Railfan: Chicago Transit Authority Brown LineTaito, OngakukanOngakukanYesDecember 20, 2006
Railfan: Taiwan High Speed RailOngakukanOngakukanYesJuly 12, 2007
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of DestructionInsomniac GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 23, 2007
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for BootyInsomniac GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesAugust 21, 2008
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in TimeInsomniac GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 27, 2009
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 OneInsomniac GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 18, 2011
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal AssaultInsomniac GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 27, 2012
Record of Agarest War 2Idea Factory, Red EntertainmentCompile Heart, Aksys Games,GhostlightYesNovember 18, 2010
Resistance: Fall of ManInsomniac GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 17, 2006
Resistance 2Insomniac GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 4, 2008
Resistance 3Insomniac GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesSeptember 6, 2011
Ridge Racer 7NamcoNamco Bandai Games, Sony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 16, 2006
Ryū ga Gotoku 5Amusement VisionSegaYesDecember 6, 2012
The ShootCohort StudiosSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 19, 2010
Saint Seiya: Brave SoldiersDimpsNamco Bandai GamesYesNovember 2013
SingStarSCE London StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesDecember 7, 2007
SingStar Vol. 2SCE London StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesJune 20, 2008
SingStar: Vol. 3SCE London StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 14, 2008
SingStar DanceSCE London StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 5, 2010
Sly Cooper: Thieves in TimeSanzaru GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesFebruary 5, 2013
SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALsZipper InteractiveSony Computer EntertainmentYesApril 19, 2011
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs ConfrontationSlant Six GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 14, 2008
SorceryThe WorkshopSony Computer EntertainmentYesMay 22, 2012
Sports ChampionsSCE San Diego Studio, Zindagi GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesSeptember 17, 2010
Sports Champions 2SCE San Diego Studio, Zindagi GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 30, 2012
StarhawkLightBox Interactive, SCE Santa Monica StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesMay 8, 2012
Start the Party!Supermassive GamesSony Computer EntertainmentYesSeptember 17, 2010
Tales of XilliaNamco Tales StudioNamco Bandai GamesYesSeptember 8, 2011
Tales of Xillia 2Namco Tales StudioNamco Bandai GamesYesNovember 1, 2012
Tears to Tiara: Kakan no DaichiLeafAquaplusYesJuly 17, 2008
The Guided Fate ParadoxNippon Ichi SoftwareNippon Ichi SoftwareYesJanuary 24, 2013
The Last GuardianTeam IcoSony Computer EntertainmentYesTBA
The Last of UsNaughty DogSony Computer EntertainmentYesJune 14, 2013
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky HDNihon FalcomNihon Falcom, Xseed GamesYesDecember 13, 2012
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC HDNihon FalcomNihon Falcom, Xseed GamesYesApril 25, 2013
The Witch and The Hundred KnightsNippon Ichi SoftwareNippon Ichi SoftwareYesTBA 2013
Time Crisis 4Namco Bandai GamesNamco Bandai Games, Sony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 20, 2007
Time Crisis: Razing StormNamco Bandai GamesNamco Bandai GamesYesOctober 19, 2010
Time and EternityImageepoch, SatelightNamco Bandai GamesYesOctober 11, 2012
Tokyo JungleSCE Japan StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesSeptember 25, 2012
Toro to MorimoriSony Computer EntertainmentSony Computer EntertainmentYesJuly 23, 2009
Touch, Shot! Love ApplicationTamsoftCompile HeartYesFebruary 23, 2012
Trinity: Souls of Zill O’llKoeiKoeiYesNovember 25, 2010
Trinity UniverseNippon Ichi Software, Gust Corporation, Idea FactoryIdea Factory, Nippon Ichi SoftwareYesOctober 1, 2009
TV SuperstarsSCE Cambridge StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 26, 2010
Twisted MetalEat Sleep PlaySony Computer EntertainmentYesFebruary 14, 2012
Uncharted: Drake's FortuneNaughty DogSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 20, 2007
Uncharted 2: Among ThievesNaughty DogSony Computer EntertainmentYesOctober 13, 2009
Uncharted 3: Drake's DeceptionNaughty DogSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 1, 2011
Until DawnSupermassive GamesSony Online EntertainmentYesTBA
Untold Legends: Dark KingdomSony Online EntertainmentSony Online EntertainmentYesNovember 15, 2006
Valkyria ChroniclesSega WowSegaYesApril 24, 2008
Wangan MidnightGenkiGenkiYesJuly 26, 2007
WarhawkIncognito StudiosSony Computer EntertainmentYesAugust 28, 2007
Warrior's LairSCE San Diego StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesTBA 2013
White Knight ChroniclesLevel-5, SCE Japan StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesDecember 25, 2008
White Knight Chronicles IILevel-5, SCE Japan StudioSony Computer EntertainmentYesJuly 8, 2010
Wonderbook: Book of SpellsSony Computer EntertainmentSony Computer EntertainmentYesNovember 16, 2012
Yakuza Kenzan!Amusement VisionSegaYesMarch 6, 2008
Yakuza 3Amusement VisionSegaYesFebruary 26, 2009
Yakuza 4Amusement VisionSegaYesMarch 18, 2010
Yakuza: Dead SoulsAmusement VisionSegaYesJune 9, 2011
Zillions of Enemy XBroccoliNippon Ichi SoftwareYesMay 24,

______________________________________________________________________________________

Compare how many irrelevant shovelware titles the 360 has to how many solid and recognizable ones you see on the PS3. The 360's library is inflated and it's an illusion.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Dreams-Visions said:

Well yea the OP is right. It's an objective truth that over the duration of the generation, the PS3 offered more and better exclusive software.

I think the 360 started really strong. The first few years were exceptional. Then as we all know...the 360 just started to tail off. Right around when they moved their priorities to Kinect and the casual market. When Gears 1 and Halo 3 and Forza's were coming out and they appeared to have interest in their creative side with games like Kameo, Alan Wake, Chromehounds, and Fable their exclusive library looked good and felt good. But over the last 3 years or so, exclusives for the 360 became rehashes of Halo, Forza and Gears and little else. It actually made me lose interest in first party gaming on the 360. I would still pick up appropriate multiplasts on the 360, but there was no more excitement on the horizon for fresh games, IPs or ideas.

In that same period of time, the PS3 started slower and finished much, much stronger. A lot of its early exclusives flopped hard (LAIR, Heavenly Sword, etc.) or were kinda boring (Resistance). But then came the LittleBigPlanets, Ratchet & Clanks, Warhawk, GT's, KillZone 2/3, MLB The Show's, MGS4's, God of War's, and Uncharted's. Ending with games like Last of Us, GT6, and Beyond. It went from a system with mediocre games to the must-have system for exclusives.

Anyone who doesn't have a PS3 at this point needs to get one on sale to play the games they missed this generation. The gamer inside of you will thank you. As this new generation starts (or continues if you include the WiiU), my hope is that Microsoft and its One recaptures some of the magic they had in 2005-2008 when they weren't depending on 2 or 3 franchises to carry them every year...and that Sony continues to produce creative software like Tear Away and the games they've brought out over the last few years for the PS4.

Define: "objective proof."

Furthermore, do we conveniently ignore the "creative" XBLA games that have released in the same period? It's true that following the Kinect's release in the Fall of 2010 that there was a sharp dropoff of quality retail exclusives, but that doesn't showcase the entire picture when 2011 and 2012 saw a lot of high quality XBLA games.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@John_Matherson said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

LOL FIne, let's affress your hyperbole. Want to see where the margin comes from?

Compare how many irrelevant shovelware titles the 360 has to how many solid and recognizable ones you see on the PS3. The 360's library is inflated and it's an illusion.

Did you really just copy and paste an entire Wikipedia table that includes multiplats, and non-high quality games?

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 John_Matherson

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@John_Matherson said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Did you really just copy and paste an entire Wikipedia table that includes multiplats, and non-high quality games?

I'm certainly not going to remember all the games off the top of my head.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@Capitan_Kid said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@Capitan_Kid said:

Its missing fighters like Persona 4 Arena, Blazblue Continuum Shift, Blazblue Chronophantasma, Jojos Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle, Tekken 6, Dead or Alive 5, Tekken Hybrid, Tekken Tag 2, Aquapazza, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Chaos Code, Guilty Gear Xrd, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Virtua Fighter 5. It missed most of the major fighters this gen.

That's good to know. I just see titles like Street Fighter 4, Injustice, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters XIII, and BlazBlue on the PC and kind of assume that most of the titles are making their way to the PC now, but I see that isn't quite the case. Still, I would expect more and more to get ported over in the future. They were completely nonexistent on the platform just a few years ago.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Capitan_Kid

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@Capitan_Kid said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@Capitan_Kid said:

That's good to know. I just see titles like Street Fighter 4, Injustice, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters XIII, and BlazBlue on the PC and kind of assume that most of the titles are making their way to the PC now, but I see that isn't quite the case. Still, I would expect more and more to get ported over in the future. They were completely nonexistent on the platform just a few years ago.

Possibly but I somewhat doubt it. Netherrealm games, Street Fighter games, and possibly King of Fighter games it will continue to get but I dont think it has enough of an audience to get some of the others when even the 360 gets shafted sometimes when it comes to fighters.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@John_Matherson said:

I'm certainly not going to remember all the games off the top of my head.

The list I provided (post #101) from the GS metagame includes only high quality retail games, and exclusives.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 John_Matherson

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tubbyc said:

I'm wondering if that spreadsheet is still updated somewhere. I only found an out of date one. So I thought maybe that was a link in your sig where it says Spreadsheet, but found it wasn't.

Spreadsheet hasn't been updated in a long time, but I do have the updated tally.

PS3 (37)Wii (35)360 (34)

Metal Gear Solid 4

SMG2Halo 3
Uncharted 2SSB. BrawlForza 3
InfamousSMGGears of War 3
Killzone 2WarioWareHalo Reach
Demons SoulsLast StoryForza 2
Uncharted 3XenobladeGRAW
LBP2Super Paper MarioPD0
God of War 3Donkey Kong: CRHalo 4
Resistance 2Kirbys Epic YarnGears of War 2
LBPMetroid Other MHalo 3 ODST
Ni no KuniSin and Punishment SSPGR3
PuppeteerNo More Heroes 2Dead or Alive 4
Beyond: Two SoulsTvC: Ultimate All-StarsKameo
Resistance: FoMNew SMB. WiiAce Combat 6
WarhawkZach & WikiFable 2
Valk. ChroniclesMP3Forza Horizon
R&C: A Crack in TimeSuper Monkey Ball: BBBanjo-Kazooie N&B
Heavy RainPandoras TowerDance Central
Killzone 3Rythmn Heaven FeverForza 4
Resistance 3Sonic ColorsDance Central 2

MotorStorm Apoc

Wii PartyGunstringer
God of War AscensionNHL SlapshotViva Pinata TiP
The Last of UsTrauma TeamDance Central 3
MotorStorm Pacific RiftEndless Ocean BWPGR4
Yakuza 4A Boy and his BlobDead Rising
WonderbookWii Sports ResortSaints Row
Twisted MetalDawn of DiscoveryMotoGP06
MLB 11 The ShowEA Sports ActiveRidge Racer 6
MAGExciteBots Trick RacingFable Journey
Yakuza 3Blast Works BTDAkai Kantana
Modnation RacersTrauma Center NBDeathsmiles
GT5Little Kings StorySS Once Upon a Monster
MLB 10 The ShowPunch OutCuldcept SAGA
UnchartedBoom Box BPScene it? BOS
Heavenly SwordMario Kart WiiTales of Vesperia*
Disgaea D2
Heavenly Sword

* PS3 port released only in Japan; regional exclusive everywhere else (Not included in tally, but worthy of note)

This list is still missing lots of PS3 titles. and plus you listed Heaveny Sword 2wice for some reason.

You're missing Journey, Flower, White Knight Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles 2, Xcom, 3D heroes, Folklore, Sly thieves in time, Tales of Xillia, Papo and Yo, and who knows what else you're missing but that's 10 there alone. Try again.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@John_Matherson said:

This list is still missing lots of PS3 titles. and plus you listed Heaveny Sword 2wice for some reason.

You're missing Journey, Flower, White Knight Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles 2, Xcom, 3D heroes, Folklore, Sly thieves in time, Tales of Xillia, Papo and Yo, and who knows what else you're missing but that's 10 there alone. Try again.

Hmm, that is odd.

Journey and Flower are PSN games; XBLA, WiiWare and PSN games aren't included with retail games. White Knight Chronicles and WKC2, 3D Dot Heroes, Folklore, and Tales are not high quality games (rated 8 or higher). Sly Cooper is not an exclusive, neither is XCOM or Papo & Yo (which is a PSN game anyways).

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tubbyc said:

I'm wondering if that spreadsheet is still updated somewhere. I only found an out of date one. So I thought maybe that was a link in your sig where it says Spreadsheet, but found it wasn't.

Spreadsheet hasn't been updated in a long time, but I do have the updated tally.

* PS3 port released only in Japan; regional exclusive everywhere else (Not included in tally, but worthy of note)

Some of those aren't exclusives

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#196  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidTy said:

@the_bi99man said:

Hahaha. Fantastic.

To be fair, games that don't count on console retail count on PC like the game "Braid", not to mention many expansions and indie titles that would never count on consoles.

The goalpost counting year of 2005 for PC was also marked by the Xbox 360s release in Nov 2005. It wasn't a technical move, just based on a console's release year, so we saw last gen games counted and spilled over as on PC as well. PC would win either way I'm sure, but to get a total ACCURATE and FAIR count was always going to be a problem, which is why it's best not to compare.

This has been discussed ad nauseum over the great many years, but there were select users that never wanted to fix the list because it boosts the PC. They would rather duck their heads and be quiet, never mentioning any of these facts that they knew. This group would sometimes Knowingly promote the comparison for lolz and watch as SW danced around never realizing what they knew...that it made no sense to compare if the lists weren't held up to fair standards.

In case it was missed, I will reiterate...PC wins. There is just more a PC tally than meets the eye.

Still rocking the tinfoil, I see.

Still rocking that denial/damage control cap, I see.

Ugh, these games...This won't be an honest conversation, so no point in continuing.

Thanks for noticing my cap, I like your hat too.

SW FASHION FTW! :)

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tubbyc said:

Well then most are

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tubbyc said:

Well then most are

see stevo's explanation above on why they aren't on that list

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tubbyc said:

Well then most are

see stevo's explanation above on why they aren't on that list

I saw his explanation and I've already said, looking at His list, the margin is still there in the variety. Most of Xbox games on that list are from the same freaking franchise so unless you enjoy a linear library and being limited, the PS3 wipes the floor clean. Hands down.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@SolidTy: Which of the keepers on the spreadsheet was on that "agenda train" or swayed by the illuminati? Treal? You? Nerd? Casey? Lol Oh lawd.