Simply put, the PS3 wiped the floor with exclusives last gen.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Poll Simply put, the PS3 wiped the floor with exclusives last gen. (136 votes)

Yes, the PS3 won last gen 66%
No, the 360 did 14%
No, the Wii did 20%

SImply put. I don't think it's something worth debating. I'm sorry but you're not going to tell me the 360's HALOCODFORZAGEARS and repeat library beats the PS3's. Not going to happen.

You're not going to tell me this....
isn't better than this...

Sorry, Herms. Keeping this between the Consoles.

• 
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#101  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@tubbyc said:

I'm wondering if that spreadsheet is still updated somewhere. I only found an out of date one. So I thought maybe that was a link in your sig where it says Spreadsheet, but found it wasn't.

Spreadsheet hasn't been updated in a long time, but I do have the updated tally.

PS3 (37)Wii (35)360 (34)

Metal Gear Solid 4

SMG2Halo 3
Uncharted 2SSB. BrawlForza 3
InfamousSMGGears of War 3
Killzone 2WarioWareHalo Reach
Demons SoulsLast StoryForza 2
Uncharted 3XenobladeGRAW
LBP2Super Paper MarioPD0
God of War 3Donkey Kong: CRHalo 4
Resistance 2Kirbys Epic YarnGears of War 2
LBPMetroid Other MHalo 3 ODST
Ni no KuniSin and Punishment SSPGR3
PuppeteerNo More Heroes 2Dead or Alive 4
Beyond: Two SoulsTvC: Ultimate All-StarsKameo
Resistance: FoMNew SMB. WiiAce Combat 6
WarhawkZach & WikiFable 2
Valk. ChroniclesMP3Forza Horizon
R&C: A Crack in TimeSuper Monkey Ball: BBBanjo-Kazooie N&B
Heavy RainPandoras TowerDance Central
Killzone 3Rythmn Heaven FeverForza 4
Resistance 3Sonic ColorsDance Central 2

MotorStorm Apoc

Wii PartyGunstringer
God of War AscensionNHL SlapshotViva Pinata TiP
The Last of UsTrauma TeamDance Central 3
MotorStorm Pacific RiftEndless Ocean BWPGR4
Yakuza 4A Boy and his BlobDead Rising
WonderbookWii Sports ResortSaints Row
Twisted MetalDawn of DiscoveryMotoGP06
MLB 11 The ShowEA Sports ActiveRidge Racer 6
MAGExciteBots Trick RacingFable Journey
Yakuza 3Blast Works BTDAkai Kantana
Modnation RacersTrauma Center NBDeathsmiles
GT5Little Kings StorySS Once Upon a Monster
MLB 10 The ShowPunch OutCuldcept SAGA
UnchartedBoom Box BPScene it? BOS
Heavenly SwordMario Kart WiiTales of Vesperia*
Disgaea D2
Heavenly Sword

* PS3 port released only in Japan; regional exclusive everywhere else (Not included in tally, but worthy of note)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tubbyc said:

I'm wondering if that spreadsheet is still updated somewhere. I only found an out of date one. So I thought maybe that was a link in your sig where it says Spreadsheet, but found it wasn't.

Spreadsheet hasn't been updated in a long time, but I do have the updated tally.

PS3 (37)Wii (35)360 (34)

Metal Gear Solid 4

SMG2Halo 3
Uncharted 3XenobladeGRAW
LBP2Super Paper MarioPD0

MotorStorm Apoc

Wii PartyGunstringer
Disgaea D2
Heavenly Sword

* PS3 port released only in Japan; regional exclusive everywhere else (Not included in tally, but worthy of note)

what's the pc tally?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#103  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@lostrib said:

what's the pc tally?

I don't have an updated PC tally, sadly. But the non-updated spreadsheet it still larger than all three systems' exclusive libraries combined.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#104 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@lostrib said:

what's the pc tally?

I don't have an updated PC tally, sadly. But the non-updated spreadsheet it still larger than all three systems' exclusive libraries combined.

Hahaha. Fantastic.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@the_bi99man said:

Stevo_the_gamer said:

@lostrib said:

what's the pc tally?

Hahaha. Fantastic.

To be fair, games that don't count on console retail count on PC like the game "Braid", not to mention many expansions and indie titles that would never count on consoles.

The goalpost counting year of 2005 for PC was also marked by the Xbox 360s release in Nov 2005. It wasn't a technical move, just based on a console's release year, so we saw last gen games counted and spilled over as on PC as well. PC would win either way I'm sure, but to get a total ACCURATE and FAIR count was always going to be a problem, which is why it's best not to compare.

This has been discussed ad nauseum over the great many years, but there were select users that never wanted to fix the list because it boosts the PC. They would rather duck their heads and be quiet, never mentioning any of these facts that they knew. This group would sometimes Knowingly promote the comparison for lolz and watch as SW danced around never realizing what they knew...that it made no sense to compare if the lists weren't held up to fair standards.

In case it was missed, I will reiterate...PC wins. There is just more a PC tally than meets the eye.

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#106 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@tubbyc said:

PS3 (37)Wii (35)360 (34)

Metal Gear Solid 4

SMG2Halo 3
Uncharted 3XenobladeGRAW
LBP2Super Paper MarioPD0

MotorStorm Apoc

Wii PartyGunstringer
Disgaea D2
Heavenly Sword

Thanks.

I guess the PS3 would have caught up to the Wii to some extent with the AEs by now too. Probably close.

I found I preferred the PS3 exclusives. For the new gen, I'm thinking the PS4 may do even better due to being easier for developers to work with. The Wii U may lack some of the unique third party support the Wii got.

sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 2066 Posts

even with excluding the PC just no, the PS3 had a strong 2013 compared to 360 and Wii but both of those had poor years, in fact if you step back the most consistent performer all gen (provided we exclude PC as you have done) is the 360, cracks only really began to show in the latter part of the systems life and for the time the console has been around if you only had a single console for the majority of the gen the 360 gave you access to all multiplats, exclusives and titles shared with PC.

all of that said if you include the PC the whole thing is rendered moot.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

I have to go with the Wii, i use the PS3 mostly for multiplats, i got MGS4, VC, Infamous, Journey and Last of Us and i think that's about it, great exclusives no doubt and way better than anything the 360 had to offer...however, against the Wii IMO, the PS3 had nothing...i mean Super Smash Bros Brawl, Zelda TP and Zelda SS, Both Super Mario Galaxy, Punch Out, Sin & Punishment, DKCR, Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, etc.

The Wii was just insane in terms of exclusives.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Ah yes, we are back retro style at last gen when Cows didn't care about sales and it was all about teh exclusives .

This topic was hard to find as the first SW forum page is polluted with Cow PS4 sale victory threads .

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@mems_1224 said:

How so? It only had 2 great exclusives.

Silly mems. The PS3 currently has 37 high quality (Rated 8 or higher) retail exclusives according to Gamespot, compared to 35 for the Wii and 34 for the Xbox 360, respectively. Not exactly a landslide victory, but quite the comeback consider it started off this year with only 31 high quality games.

I mean, thats great and all but review scores dont really do anything for me. Its not like I think the 360 has a ton of great exclusives either.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@mems_1224 said:

Silly mems. The PS3 currently has 37 high quality (Rated 8 or higher) retail exclusives according to Gamespot, compared to 35 for the Wii and 34 for the Xbox 360, respectively. Not exactly a landslide victory, but quite the comeback consider it started off this year with only 31 high quality games.

I mean, thats great and all but review scores dont really do anything for me. Its not like I think the 360 has a ton of great exclusives either.

yeah we know they don't do anything for you because xbox gets crushed in them, suddenly numbers don't matter for lems, , if it was the other way though...

oh right you are trying to make people think you were never one of the most delusional lems around here, sorry won't mention it again.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mems_1224

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@mems_1224 said:

yeah we know they don't do anything for you because xbox gets crushed in them, suddenly numbers don't matter for lems, , if it was the other way though...

oh right you are trying to make people think you were never one of the most delusional lems around here, sorry won't mention it again.

So you agree that Halo 4>TLOU? Great, thanks for playing.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Krelian-co

@mems_1224 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@mems_1224 said:

so you agree Metal Gear Solid 4 is game of the gen and destroys all the xbox library? glad we agree, nice try though

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mems_1224

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@mems_1224 said:

so you agree Metal Gear Solid 4 is game of the gen and destroys all the xbox library? glad we agree, nice try though

No, I dont because I don't care about review scores. That was my whole point. Do you have to wear a helmet when you leave the house? Jesus. lol

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Krelian-co

@mems_1224 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@mems_1224 said:

No, I dont because I don't care about review scores. That was my whole point. Do you have to wear a helmet when you leave the house? Jesus. lol

don't cry mems, you are going around in circles, you don't care because it doesn't fit you but it is what it is, ps3 destroyed xbox in exclusives, you may or may not agree, facts are facts. Keep the excuses comming.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 mems_1224

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@mems_1224 said:

don't cry mems, you are going around in circles, you don't care because it doesn't fit you but it is what it is, ps3 destroyed xbox in exclusives, you may or may not agree, facts are facts. Keep the excuses comming.

Cool story bro. Glad even you think Halo 4 shits on TLOU.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Krelian-co

@mems_1224 said:

And great you acknowledge the best game this gen is metal gear solid 4, destroys every halo game ever.

Fishsticklover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#119  Edited By Fishsticklover
Member since 2013 • 252 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

HALO 4? LOL

Don't even try to compare that garbage to the masterpiece that is TLOU

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By mems_1224

@Krelian-co said:

And great you acknowledge the best game this gen is metal gear solid 4, destroys every halo game ever.

Nope, MGS4 was garbage

MGS4 isn't the only 10 last gen so even if you're some loser who bases all his opinions off reviews it still wouldn't be the best game of the gen.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#121 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Bad TF, go sit in a corner

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Amen to that. Not only popular games but hidden gems aswell like Puppeteer, Ni No Kuni, Heavenly Sword, etc

Best gaming platform of last gen imo. Theres no doubt in my mind.

There were so many hidden gems for the 360 too. I agree that the PS3 had the better exclusives overall mostly because of 2013 but you would have missed out on so many great games if you didn't own a 360.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By mems_1224

@fishsticklover said:

HALO 4? LOL

Don't even try to compare that garbage to the masterpiece that is TLOU

I never said I think its better. Krelian thinks Halo 4 is way better than TLOU though. Take it up with him bro.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Krelian-co

@mems_1224 said:

Nope, MGS4 was garbage

MGS4 isn't the only 10 last gen so even if you're some loser who bases all his opinions off reviews it still wouldn't be the best game of the gen.

Good ol snake making lems cry since 2007. Only two system have exclusive 10's, none of them are in xbox 360 and mgs4 is game of the gen simply because it also took goty from the other 10, thanks for trying too, keep crying is quite funny xD

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#125  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Didn't know Krelian thinks SMG shits on all PS3 games

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By mems_1224

@Blabadon said:

Pretty surprising, I know. I can't believe he would think some garbage like GTA4 would be better than TLOU too. Such a shame when people can't form their own opinions.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

There's no problem relying on metacritic i guess, in this context, it's a shit website no doubt, but it's the only number crunching we got. You should have filtered out the multiplats, and made a better argument.

Ex. here are the first 10 exclusive games off Metacritic for each system.

PS3

• Uncharted 2 (96)
  • Little Big Planet (95)
  • The Last of Us (95)
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 (94)
  • God of War 3 (92)
  • Uncharted 3 (92)
  • Journey (92)
  • Little Big Planet 2 (91)
  • Killzone 2 (91)
  • Demon's Souls (89)

Xbox 360

• Halo 3 (94)
  • Gears of War 2 (93)
  • Forza Motorsport 3 (92)
  • Halo: Reach (91)
  • Forza Motorsport 4 (91)
  • Gears of War 3 (91)
  • Forza Motorsport 2 (90)
  • Fable 2 (89)
  • Shadow Complex (88)
  • Project Gotham Racing 3 (88)

Nintendo Wii

• Super Mario Galaxy (97)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 (97)
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl (93)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (93)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (92)
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (90)
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii (87)
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns (87)
  • Zack & Wiki (87)
  • Little King's Story (87)

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Looks at poll.

Good that the majority knows what was the best console.

PS3 won in the end.

LOL at butthurt lems and sheep

And LMFAO at hermits "bu..bu..bu..where's PC?"

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Lol. Typical cow logic. Claim better exclusives than 360 (true), but ignore that you LOST in library. Claim better library than Wii (true), but ignore that you LOST in exclusives. And for lulz, ignore PC which raped PS3 in both. The only PS3 won was mindfucking cows with ads and hype until they went mental :D

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@locopatho said:

Lol. Typical cow logic. Claim better exclusives than 360 (true), but ignore that you LOST in library. Claim better library than Wii (true), but ignore that you LOST in exclusives. And for lulz, ignore PC which raped PS3 in both. The only PS3 won was mindfucking cows with ads and hype until they went mental :D

The PC library is a myth...it's been said.so many.times that people are starting to believe it. but it's not true. PS3 has just as strong of a.library. Lost in zlibrary? Dude no. The 360s library is inflated with shovelware. Haloforzagears are part of the very few worth mentioning. So no. And for the wii good luck getting anyone to take it seriously. It did good but the PS3library has a bigger variety and isn't designed to milk nostalgia and take advantage of casual gamers.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By John_Matherson

@Lucianu said:

There's no problem relying on metacritic i guess, in this context, it's a shit website no doubt, but it's the only number crunching we got. You should have filtered out the multiplats, and made a better argument.

Ex. here are the first 10 exclusive games off Metacritic for each system.

PS3

• Uncharted 2 (96)
  • Little Big Planet (95)
  • The Last of Us (95)
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 (94)
  • God of War 3 (92)
  • Uncharted 3 (92)
  • Journey (92)
  • Little Big Planet 2 (91)
  • Killzone 2 (91)
  • Demon's Souls (89)

Xbox 360

• Halo 3 (94)
  • Gears of War 2 (93)
  • Forza Motorsport 3 (92)
  • Halo: Reach (91)
  • Forza Motorsport 4 (91)
  • Gears of War 3 (91)
  • Forza Motorsport 2 (90)
  • Fable 2 (89)
  • Shadow Complex (88)
  • Project Gotham Racing 3 (88)

Nintendo Wii

• Super Mario Galaxy (97)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 (97)
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl (93)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (93)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (92)
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (90)
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii (87)
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns (87)
  • Zack & Wiki (87)
  • Little King's Story (87)

LMAO!!! Look at the 360s halo forza gears streak.Look at the Wiiu's linear Mario and Zelda fest. look at the PS3's solid genre variety. LMAOI

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

I would say the PS3 finished 3rd behind the PC and the Wii. It easily beat the 360, though.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

LMAO!!! Look at the 360s halo forza gears streak.Look at the Wiiu's linear Mario and Zelda fest. look at the PS3's solid genre variety. LMAOI

I know, the metagame is in favor of the PS3.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@locopatho said:

The PC library is a myth...it's been said.so many.times that people are starting to believe it. but it's not true. PS3 has just as strong of a.library. Lost in zlibrary? Dude no. The 360s library is inflated with shovelware. Haloforzagears are part of the very few worth mentioning. So no. And for the wii good luck getting anyone to take it seriously. It did good but the PS3library has a bigger variety and isn't designed to milk nostalgia and take advantage of casual gamers.

As I said. Cow logic. Pretend PC doesn't exist (it does). Pretend 360 library wasn't the biggest and best of the 7th gen consoles (it was). Pretend Wii exclusives all suck (they don't). You not knowing about PC games or not taking the Wii's exclusives seriously is your problem, it doesn't make the PS3 win.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Krelian-co

@mems_1224 said:

@Blabadon said:

Pretty surprising, I know. I can't believe he would think some garbage like GTA4 would be better than TLOU too. Such a shame when people can't form their own opinions.

it's ok mems, its ok. HAHAHAHAH

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@locopatho said:

still can't handle that the PC beats the PS3?

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us were the only worth playing exclusives.

PC wins as it had better games such as Star Craft 2, Shogun 2, Crysis, WoW expansions, Witcher 2, and Mass Effect 1/2/3 which PS3 got only 5 years later.

For not getting Mass Effect games day 1, PS3 loses like 1000 points.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 mems_1224

@jhonMalcovich said:

Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us were the only worth playing exclusives.

This man knows whats up.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

ITT: Tears.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#140  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Wii

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 John_Matherson

@jhonMalcovich said:

Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us were the only worth/must playing exclusives.

PC wins as it had better games such as Star Craft 2, Shogun 2, Crysis, WoW expansions, Witcher 2, and Mass Effect 1/2/3 which PS3 got only 5 years later.

MGS4> Mass Effect. And cool opinion, Bro. Ratings say otherwise. Go enjoy your forzagearshalo pattern and shut up.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

MGS4> Mass Effect. And cool opinion, Bro. Ratings say otherwise. Go enjoy your forzagearshalo pattern and shut up.

Lol, why are you so upset over this crap?

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@locopatho said:

'cept it doesn't

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Isn´t MGS4 considered the worse in the franchise ?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@locopatho said:

'cept it doesn't

Based on scores, apparently it does.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@the_bi99man said:

@John_Matherson said:

@the_bi99man said:

@clone01 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Absolutely PS3 destroy 360 in exclusive despite year late. This displays the benefit of good first party studio and environment. MS just wanting to produce GEARZHALOFORZA for dudebro fanbase and shut down talented studio like Ensemble after forcing them to make Halo action RTS instead of great franchise like AOE.

THANKYOUUUU

For what? Reassuring your fanboyism? What a moron.

Hahaha. Glorious.

are you really going to.talk about being a fanboy because your stupid failed attempts to appear neutral isn't fooling anyone

What attempts to appear neutral? You mean the way that I rip on all fanboys, all the time? Even the dumber of the PC trolls, like uninspiredcup and SNIPER?

Pray tell, who am I trying to fool?

you're just as much as a stupid troll as clone. You two seem to enjoy trolling together. your stupid anti fanboy pose is redundant in system wars because system wars is the official habitat of fanboys so you constantly saying you're not a fanboy and thinking that makes you a more credible is stupid. The trick is to not let your fanboy faction blind your Judgment and end up completely delirious like mems. I can.create logical and realistic unbiased threads despite being a cow, that's more impressive than hanging out in system wars and claiming to not be afanboy. News flash, if I trash any platform and it bothers you in any way at all YOU'RE A FANBOY. "Hi, I don't like cowboys. I just like to hang out in the rodeo all day telling cowboys how much of a cowboy they are and how much I dislike cowboys because in my head that makes a lot of sense"

Actually there are quite a few of us here who aren't fanboy idiots like yourself.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By John_Matherson

@jhonMalcovich said:

@John_Matherson said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

Isn´t MGS4 considered the worse in the franchise ?

Ratings say otherwise. Fck Off. Mass effect is on PS3 either way. Deal with it. It was also on PC and 360 so it's no one's exclusives. And take out Mass Effect and every other multiplats the PS3 still shits on the 360. Hell take the multiplats away from the PS3 and put them on the 360s side. The PS3's library is still better and more quality and less shovelware and stupid repititous trendy crap like Cod, Halo, forza or gears. Gran Turismo is a legendary racing icon that shits on Forza, Killzone and Resistance and Starhawk and Warhark and MAG and so much more all give Halo and Gears a run for their money. MGS4, Uncharted, God of War, TLOU and the rest of this gens most groundbreaking games all finish the Job. Even if games like Cod, Mass Effect and other multiplats never came to the PS3, the exclusive library alone more than makes up for it.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@locopatho said:

'cept it doesn't

Yeah I think some gamers actually like to have more genre options than strategy games. Cool story, though.

dogfather76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 dogfather76
Member since 2009 • 589 Posts

Thanks for this OP. What a unique point of view.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@locopatho said:

'cept it doesn't

Yeah I think some gamers actually like to have more genre options than strategy games. Cool story, though.

Are you serious? You can't be this dull