Sign Titanfall petitions to port game for PS4

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Cows really need games.

Too bad they asked Sony to give them another Killzone rather than Titanfall.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

@blackace said:

@John_Matherson said:

Cows have standards. Da fuq makes you think we want that piece of shit game on our system??? Fck off! And keep bungie too. Tell them to take Destiny and shove it. Keep all your stupid call of duty/halo want to be crap on the xbox platforms. We don't want that shit!!!!

Hhhmm standards? Knack = 4, KZ:SF = 7 & GT6 = 7. Those are some high standards.

You forgot Beyond: Two Souls + Sly Cooper + Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale + Twisted Metal + Starhawk + LBP Karting + Dust 504.

Cows have standards.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

MS most likely paid EA lots of money to make it exclusive, if it's only a timed exclusive I'm sure EA will port it when time is up, be it a year or two, but I thought EA says it won't be coming, my guess is they don't want to go to the trouble of porting it later or they have plans already for a sequel and maybe it's just better they release the sequel that's a multiplatform that includes the PS4 port. Don't worry guys, you'll get it eventually. Anyhow, thought cows all had beefy gaming PCs and that's why PC & Xbox multiplatforms didn't matter to them.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts
@John_Matherson said:

@edidili said:

@John_Matherson said:

Da fuq makes you think we want that piece of shit game on our system?

That's what you say now you fox. All the replies ITT are pretty much what I was expecting. "we didn't want it anyway"

And cows have standards? You say that with a straight face when so many cows actually bought Killzone and Knack, when the best selling game was CoD? Yeah you have standards, low ones.

Fox? Wtf are you talking about? You think Titanfall is a good game and you guys are hyping it like the second coming, where from my POV that game looks like shit and looks like another cod/halo trend outbreak that you idiot lemmings will rush out to buy.

And yes, dumbass, cows have standards. Even mobile gamers have standards compared to your stupid halogearsforzapgrcod library last gen. Fck off. Your stupid forza5 managed to squeeze out a 9 from Gamesoft; congratulations. At least Knack is different and Killzone SF looks better than anything on the Xbox 1 so wtf are you going on about?

I say we have standards with a straight face because we get to play groundbreaking games like Uncharted, HR, MGS4, INfamous and so much more, while MS knows they don't have to make new IPs for you dumb fcks because if they do you probably won't buy it anyways (Alan Wake) because you want to do is play fucking dead horse repetition. DUMBASS!

AAAAAwwwwww someone is a little bit too upset about his plastic box, still pissed GT6 flopped? Or Killzone? or Knack?

" At least Knack is different and Killzone SF looks better than anything on the Xbox 1" translates to YES I KNOW THESE SUCK BUT I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO COUNTER YOUR ARGUMENT WITH, YES I AM THAT DESPERATE!!!!!!!!

How the hell is uncharted (GeoW rip off) HR (was done last gen) Infamous (crackdown wannabe) and MGS4 (done better last gen) groundbreaking games?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#55 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

This is pathetic. "its unfair"? Business is supposed to be fair? Grow up bro. You want to play it get it and whatever is needed to play it. The world isn't going to cater to you.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Lol cows

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

MS most likely paid EA lots of money to make it exclusive, if it's only a timed exclusive I'm sure EA will port it when time is up, be it a year or two, but I thought EA says it won't be coming, my guess is they don't want to go to the trouble of porting it later or they have plans already for a sequel and maybe it's just better they release the sequel that's a multiplatform that includes the PS4 port. Don't worry guys, you'll get it eventually. Anyhow, thought cows all had beefy gaming PCs and that's why PC & Xbox multiplatforms didn't matter to them.

The first titanfall wont come to PS4. Sequels are possible

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

You don't get it. Respawn didn't make the decision to never do a ps4 version of the game. Up until it was confirmed, some of them actually stated that it was something they definitely wanted to do some time in the future. It isn't happening because EA was somehow given the power to make the decision of what systems it will be on and they for some stupid reason signed a deal with Microsoft. They aren't going to breach whatever contract they made. Yes, in hindsight I guarantee you they are kicking themselves for doing the deal (they probably did it assuming either Titanfall wouldn't be huge or Xbox would be the clear favorite) and while they would most likely make way more money going multiplat than whatever multimillion dollar bribe MS paid, they would probably have to pay too much a cost to go back on their deal now.

The good news is that to our knowledge, the deal only exists for the first Titanfall.

rosko123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 rosko123
Member since 2006 • 556 Posts

I would like to be able to play it but i'm not buying another console to do so. I'm pretty sure the inevitable sequel will make it's way to PS4 anyway.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Obvious fakeboy account is obvious.

And no thanks. TitanCoD pales in comparison to KZ ShadowFall.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Best cow post of the week!

Jelly? :)

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

All these people commenting about how they'll just play it on PC, well I'd say it's pretty obvious the petition isn't geared towards you? Just maybe? Cpt. Obvious?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#62 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@handssss said:

You don't get it. Respawn didn't make the decision to never do a ps4 version of the game. Up until it was confirmed, some of them actually stated that it was something they definitely wanted to do some time in the future. It isn't happening because EA was somehow given the power to make the decision of what systems it will be on and they for some stupid reason signed a deal with Microsoft. They aren't going to breach whatever contract they made. Yes, in hindsight I guarantee you they are kicking themselves for doing the deal (they probably did it assuming either Titanfall wouldn't be huge or Xbox would be the clear favorite) and while they would most likely make way more money going multiplat than whatever multimillion dollar bribe MS paid, they would probably have to pay too much a cost to go back on their deal now.

The good news is that to our knowledge, the deal only exists for the first Titanfall.

No, you don't get it. EA publishes the game, so they did business with MS and of course its a "bribe" to you. Its a fvckin business. This is how the real world works. Sony didn't do the business with them, its all going to be ok, and its not yours or Kaz' fault.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#63 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

Waste of time... Microsoft paid EA incredi-bucks to keep it on Microsoft's systems. EA signed a contract. It's never going to happen. Now, Titanfall 2... that's another story.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#64 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@shawn30 said:

Cows stay begging. 13,000 begged yesterday for Ryse and now this, lol

The contracts are signed and in place. The only Titanfall Sony could ever see would be part 2, but even then if part one sells Xboxs I expect MS to back up that Brinks truck once more onto EA's doorstep to ensure it never happens.

lol, awesome gif.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I don't care! It's a online only shooter. Those don't turn out to be that great 9/10 times. The only 1 I've ever liked is Warhawk. Santa Monica Studios needs to make a Warhawk type game for PS4 and I'm good.

Avatar image for enviouseyezonme
EnviousEyezOnMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 EnviousEyezOnMe
Member since 2013 • 272 Posts

Holy crap! Stop the groveling *SMH*

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@handssss said:

No, you don't get it. EA publishes the game, so they did business with MS and of course its a "bribe" to you. Its a fvckin business. This is how the real world works. Sony didn't do the business with them, its all going to be ok, and its not yours or Kaz' fault.

And again, this is about money. If Titanfall moves Xbox One units they will simply ask EA/Respawn how much? And there will be a price and MS will pay it. TitanFall, if it delivers, will never see the light of day on a Sony machine. It won't matter how many PS4 are out there as MS will be close enough and simply write a huge check like they did last time and for the Gears of War franchise.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

TCHBOH

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Lol TC is a fake boy and nobody wan't that shit it looks like a PS2 game LMFAO!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

at least try and put effort into your trolling. I know that's a lot to ask, but at least try

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Cows having wet dreams over TitanFall and now are reduced to begging.

Sorry suckers. The power of MS will see this doesn't happen. :(

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By XboxDone74

Obvious fakeboy LoL! But looks at sigs.

ROFL! Ain't nobody signing that, son. Thread backfire.

The Domination has Won.

Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

No thanks, I'm alright. I'm just getting it on PC. PC/PS4 ftw.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

@xboxdone74:

People are signing those and there are more than two of those petitions wanting the same thing.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

i laughed when i read the title for some reasons (like cows thinking they got higher standards for a game like TitanFall but its all lies from them)

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

I feel flamebait...

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

is that youtube videos running at 144p low quality? get TitanFall screenshots from a better source bro.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Was there ever an instance where a petition actually worked in this community? I can't recall...

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By XboxDone74

@walloftruth: Jelly? B-)

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#83  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

Never going to happen.

Microsoft paid off EA to not put it on the PS 4 a decision EA is probably now kicking themselves for looking at the PS 4 sales numbers vs the Xbones but they can't get out of it until Titanfall 2.

EAs decision was based on the amount Microsoft offered and at the time of the decision EA believed the amount exceeded the sales profit they would of got for the PS 4.

FYI there is no going back now putting it on the PS4 would be a breach of contract.

p.s. This Alt post reeks of a lemming trying to make cows look envious for some dumb reason.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Of course they are signing that. Sony fanboys only have a mediocre game called Killzone as their flagship FPS game.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

Never going to happen.

Microsoft paid off EA to not put it on the PS 4 a decision EA is probably now kicking themselves for looking at the PS 4 sales numbers vs the Xbones but they can't get out of it until Titanfall 2.

EAs decision was based on the amount Microsoft offered and at the time of the decision EA believed the amount exceeded the sales profit they would of got for the PS 4.

FYI there is no going back now putting it on the PS4 would be a breach of contract.

p.s. This Alt post reeks of a lemming trying to make cows look envious for some dumb reason.

So you admit you like 95% of all cows want this on PS4 but cant so you continue to make excuses? gotcha

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#86 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@Shielder7 said:

Never going to happen.

So you admit you like 95% of all cows want this on PS4 but cant so you continue to make excuses? gotcha

WTF are you Lemmings on? 95% you can't make up shit and call it fact, seriously your reading comprehension must be below Zero. Where in the %^&$ did I say I wanted this on PS 4? Outside of Bioshock and Fallout I'm not a FPS fan, I simply stated it would never happen and gave the reason for it, I wouldn't buy it even if it was on PS4 for the same reason I'm not buying the PC version.

Like honestly did you just read my post and make up something entirely different in your head?