Right Now I am 100% Confident That GEOW Burned Every drop of x360's Power!

• 171 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

lol, Another joke thread that suckered 150 people into posting on it, nice job.

kyle-244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#152 kyle-244
Member since 2006 • 1198 Posts
lmao.... im not even goinjg to comment
HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 HuusAsking
Member since 2006 • 15270 Posts

[QUOTE="DrinkDuff"]I disagree. That's like saying the graphics of PS2 games would never get better in 2000. Technology will continue to advance and continue to push boundaries of what is possible. Hardware has very little to do with it considering how comparable the 360 and PS3 are. Both systems will continue to impress graphically throughout their lifespans. I can almost guarantee that.
Lazy_Boy88
It's a very different scenario with the 360. Developers knew how to use it well from the beginning because it is so similar to PC architechture and just like with Xbox, within the first year graphics were near the limit. PS3 is like PS2, where it started out looking bad, but as devs learned the hardware and tricks for it the graphics improve vastly. You end up going from games like DMC1 looking amazing in 2001 to GOW2 putting it to shame in 2007. Xbox had Splinter Cell in the first year which prettymuch maxed the Xbox aside from a few more PC effects they threw in sequels and other games.

You've never played Panzer Dragoon Orta, have you?
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
I agree that many games will have a hard time living up to GEOW's graphics, but I think in a couple years t games with better technical graphics then GEOW will be the norm. I recall a gamespot preview of UE3 in which they said the graphics at least matched GEOW.meggido
Sad thing is Heavenly Sword looks better than GeoW art and graphic wise. It's only PS3 Ist generation of games too.
Raidea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Raidea
Member since 2006 • 4366 Posts
Sad thing is Heavenly Sword looks better than GeoW art and graphic wise. It's only PS3 Ist generation of games too.shungokustasu

Heavenly Sword does in no way look better than Gears, overhype to the max! The stuff you come out with sometimes...
perfect_chao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 perfect_chao
Member since 2005 • 2066 Posts
i would have bought a ps3, if it wasnt so damn expensive! or course the more expensive piece of hardware will have better graphics.El_Fanboy
Noob, even you know thats not true.. its the bluray player that makes it so expensive, not the cpu/gpu.
Rob2223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Rob2223
Member since 2006 • 7524 Posts
lol thread officially flopped
Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts

Right now when i hear of a new x360 game on horizon i know what to expect, that is not a console i would want to own.

with ps3, when i hear of new game coming out, I wonder and say hmmm, whats it going to be like?, whats it going to look like?, example: Little Big Planet. And right now im wondering what GOD OF WAR on PS3 is going to be like.

To me X360 lost its future potential factor or the WOW! factor.

As for Geow, i dont think you will see anything better than that in terms of graphics from now thru entire x360's lifespan, the console is just not future proof.

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06
....just watch Halo 1 graphis and compare them with Halo 2 graphics...... there is a BIG difference, and the time elapsed between each one was 3 years.... so....thats the best example out there...Mr. Cow know-it-all
brainiac24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 brainiac24
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts

Right now when i hear of a new x360 game on horizon i know what to expect, that is not a console i would want to own.

with ps3, when i hear of new game coming out, I wonder and say hmmm, whats it going to be like?, whats it going to look like?, example: Little Big Planet. And right now im wondering what GOD OF WAR on PS3 is going to be like.

To me X360 lost its future potential factor or the WOW! factor.

As for Geow, i dont think you will see anything better than that in terms of graphics from now thru entire x360's lifespan, the console is just not future proof.

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06
HHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA.... thats funny. considering Geow 2 will be using unreal engine 3.5, and Geow 3 will use VERSION FOUR, im sure lots of games will be better looking. unreal engine 4... just imagine....
Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts

Guess what, you're wondering how unannounced games are going to look. Once the first screenshots are released, it will be pretty obvious how they were supposed to look...

Anyway, Mass Effect looks better than Gears of War.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
anyone that thinks a game that releases a year after a consoles launch shows its full power needs to seriously check out all the consoles history...but then again..what can you expect from GermanShepard06..one of the worse cows on this board.
FullMetal22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163 FullMetal22
Member since 2004 • 211 Posts
[QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

Right now when i hear of a new x360 game on horizon i know what to expect, that is not a console i would want to own.

with ps3, when i hear of new game coming out, I wonder and say hmmm, whats it going to be like?, whats it going to look like?, example: Little Big Planet. And right now im wondering what GOD OF WAR on PS3 is going to be like.

Feel free to discuss.

DisPimpin

Yes, we all know that the best looking games on a console are usually released within the first year.  :roll:

Yea so why is it again that MS fans say that ps3 has failed after 4 freaking months?  And their mindset is that 360 is better graphically after the P3 has been out for such a short time.  MS fans get defensive when people say it has peaked graphically after a year and a half, yet they bash Sony's graphics after 4 months.  Nice.

Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Nagidar
Member since 2006 • 6231 Posts
Has anyone noticed the TC hasn't posted since the second page?  lol
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
Has anyone noticed the TC hasn't posted since the second page? lolNagidar
.he does that all the time..then he comes back and claims he owned the lemmings with this thread :roll:
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#166 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
I personally think Mass Effect looks better than Gears and I'm 100% sure that Gears, a game that came out a year after launch, does not use the full potential of the 360's hardware.
gnutux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 gnutux
Member since 2005 • 1341 Posts
Of course GoW (Gears) hasn't suck up all the power off the box, no game has. Look at NBA Street: Homecourt, it looks a bit better than Gears. Seriously, even CliffyB said that the game hasn't sucked out the full lifespan. He hinted that if there's a continuation of the game, it will use even more power from the system. gnutux
gnutux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 gnutux
Member since 2005 • 1341 Posts
[QUOTE="DisPimpin"][QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

Right now when i hear of a new x360 game on horizon i know what to expect, that is not a console i would want to own.

with ps3, when i hear of new game coming out, I wonder and say hmmm, whats it going to be like?, whats it going to look like?, example: Little Big Planet. And right now im wondering what GOD OF WAR on PS3 is going to be like.

To me X360 lost its future potential factor or the WOW! factor.

Feel free to discuss.

FullMetal22

Yes, we all know that the best looking games on a console are usually released within the first year. :roll:

Yea so why is it again that MS fans say that ps3 has failed after 4 freaking months? And their mindset is that 360 is better graphically after the P3 has been out for such a short time. MS fans get defensive when people say it has peaked graphically after a year and a half, yet they bash Sony's graphics after 4 months. Nice.

PS3 hasn't have its graphics all figured out yet, even R:FOM hasn't suck out all the power. However, at the same time, the graphics on the system look worse than 1st gen games on the XBOX 360. gnutux
O_Lineman17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#169 O_Lineman17
Member since 2005 • 1128 Posts

[QUOTE="youngtongue"]I seriously think mass effect looks better then GEOW but you could be right i guess.GermanShepard06

dont be fooled with mass effects cutscenes, the gameplay graphics are horrible.

You cant be serious...wow....that is so not fanboism :roll:
D00nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#170 D00nut
Member since 2003 • 7618 Posts
What a ridiculous opinion. Games like Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil 4, and God of War 2 pushed the consoles to their limits at the end of their lifespans. Give it a year, Gears will easily be surpassed by a handful of games.
mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mazdero
Member since 2002 • 1754 Posts

Of course GoW (Gears) hasn't suck up all the power off the box, no game has. Look at NBA Street: Homecourt, it looks a bit better than Gears. Seriously, even CliffyB said that the game hasn't sucked out the full lifespan. He hinted that if there's a continuation of the game, it will use even more power from the system. gnutuxgnutux

I am as unbiased as they come, because I like to game period. Doesn't matter if its on a console or PC. This is what I am seeing looking from the outside in. There are a ton more M$ fans on this site than Sony fans. Everytime a developer that makes games for the 360, and is obviously a huge fan of the 360 claims something about the system or the games, it is immediately believed, and used as examples through out many different topics on this forum. The most commonly abused would be EPIC and Gears of war. if they say it is only using 30 percent of the 360, It is Truth and there is no questioning it, and anybody who does, is terribly flamed.When a dev Who develops for PS3 and is obviously a fan of the PS3 claims something about the power being used, it is immediately a Lie. There are countless posts about how it is impossible, and theres no way, they are just saying that because they are biased towards Sony, the RSX is so much weaker than Xenos so it can't be true etc.... I don't see the need for this. Both systems should have equal credability. We are seeing some things from PS3 now that are very exciting. 360 has some great things on the horizon. so please explain to me why everything said about the 360 is truth, and everything said about the PS3 is a lie?

Anyone can lie. It could be using only 30 percent, or it could be using 50 percent, or 80. Since you didn't develop the game and don't know how much they used, they can pretty much tell you anything. This goes for 360 and PS3. it's called marketing people. If they say the first game was only using 30  percent or 1/6th the power then everyone is going to definitely buy the second because they said its going to be even better. It could turn out they are telling the truth, but there is also the strong possibility that they are exxagerating. In order to see things objectively, you have to take the fanboy glasses off.

OMGAlien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 OMGAlien
Member since 2004 • 354 Posts
[QUOTE="DisPimpin"][QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06

Yes, we all know that the best looking games on a console are usually released within the first year.  :roll:

never heard of Soul Calibur for Dreamcast? it was a launch game and its graphics were never beaten by another game.

Shenmue easily surpassed SC's graphics.

osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 osusfaith
Member since 2006 • 7398 Posts
People said the same thing about Doa3 on the original Xbox, and that was very much surpassed by titles like DoaU, Ninja Gaiden, Doom 3, Riddick, etc.