Right Now I am 100% Confident That GEOW Burned Every drop of x360's Power!

• 171 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts
Right now all I could see rivaling Gears of War on the 360 is Unreal Tournament 3 since Gears uses essentially the same forumla all around as UT3 does. Halo 3 will probably high up there, dunno whether it will beat Gears of War. It will be pretty hard to push the 360 much further then it can already go without going multi-disc.DSgamer64

disc space doesnt make better graphics.
LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 LabWarrior1
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
[QUOTE="LabWarrior1"][QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

Right now when i hear of a new x360 game on horizon i know what to expect, that is not a console i would want to own.

with ps3, when i hear of new game coming out, I wonder and say hmmm, whats it going to be like?, whats it going to look like?, example: Little Big Planet. And right now im wondering what GOD OF WAR on PS3 is going to be like.

To me X360 lost its future potential factor or the WOW! factor.

As for Geow, i dont think you will see anything better than that in terms of graphics from now thru entire x360's lifespan, the console is just not future proof.

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06

So, a first gen game, Gears of War, uses all the power of 360 ?

IN YOUR DREAMS !!!

/thread

geow is no first gen game. If it was than all other games would look just as good, but they dont, in fact they look ten times worse than geow.

Ok, it may be THE FIRST game of second gen, and there are games that look eual or far better now, like mass Effect, Lost Odyssey and Fable 2, hell even Viva Pinata and Kameo don't look far less impressive

And if you expect that 360 won't do better graphics than the first in 2ond gen games for 360, then you simply have never owned a console before

BTW, to those that think because 360 is easy to develop for, won't get better just get over it, there are tons of features and techniques that are still not used at all, so beeing easy to develop for does not mean all its power is used, just more efficiently than the compatition, which can only lead to even better 3-4th gen games than a console that is hard to develop for, because if you can hardly use PS3 power, you focus on making the engine run, when on 360 they can focus on optimizing far more, so 3d gen 360 games would look far beter than 3rd gen PS3 games obviously

munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#53 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts

Seriously doubt it, it's only been a year since xbox360's launch...

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts

Considering that the 360 makes use of certain DX10 features, I fail to see how we should be worrying about the 360 being maxed out. I anything, we should be worrying about the PS3, which has no DX10 functionality at all (as far as I can remember). This thread is, as has been mentioned before, dumb as hell.

"The Xbox360 has unique features including memory export that can enable DX10-class functionality such as stream-out. From what we're hearing, Crysis will support DX9 with some sort of use for DX10 features. It's likely that those DX10 visuals can be replicated on the Xbox360, but it can't be properly called DX10."

Quote taken from:

http://xbox360.qj.net/Why-the-absence-of-DirectX-10-on-the-XBOX360-won-t-matter/pg/49/aid/63216

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
German, you're grasping at straws. please stop.
Avatar image for machitocaliente
machitocaliente

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 machitocaliente
Member since 2007 • 832 Posts
true. withouth ue3, xbox grapx sux. but thats just a cpu problem.  imagine 1 adventure game using that engine, a game with no figthing,  barely no people, just you and the landscape, it  would  look   just  amazing....
-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 -Reggaeton-
Member since 2007 • 2392 Posts
I seriously think mass effect looks better then GEOW but you could be right i guess.youngtongue

Didnt you see the thread about ME downgrading and framerate problems, and the devs statet too that it BARELY fits on a dvd. But i agree the graphics wont get much better than geow. And if ms wants to succeed they need less shooters IMO.
vistamanV5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 vistamanV5
Member since 2005 • 957 Posts
Sure Mass Effect can pump out some nice gfx. The Xbox360 right now is pumping out less than 30fps on it right now. Personaly framerate makes or breaks a game for me (alot of bad experiences with old comp and new games).PaintballinDude
Then the PS3 must be awesome, see as its pumped out every game at 120FPS too 2 1080p moniters...
TheJustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 TheJustin
Member since 2006 • 2197 Posts

Right now when i hear of a new x360 game on horizon i know what to expect, that is not a console i would want to own.

with ps3, when i hear of new game coming out, I wonder and say hmmm, whats it going to be like?, whats it going to look like?, example: Little Big Planet. And right now im wondering what GOD OF WAR on PS3 is going to be like.

To me X360 lost its future potential factor or the WOW! factor.

As for Geow, i dont think you will see anything better than that in terms of graphics from now thru entire x360's lifespan, the console is just not future proof.

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06

hmmmm.... Deeming the 360 reached it's peak at under 2 years old.... derrrr can I have yer atograf I want my brain be smrt to rub off on to me with majik pouwers to be are as smrt as yoo!
vistamanV5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 vistamanV5
Member since 2005 • 957 Posts
[QUOTE="DrinkDuff"]I disagree. That's like saying the graphics of PS2 games would never get better in 2000. Technology will continue to advance and continue to push boundaries of what is possible. Hardware has very little to do with it considering how comparable the 360 and PS3 are. Both systems will continue to impress graphically throughout their lifespans. I can almost guarantee that.
Lazy_Boy88
It's a very different scenario with the 360. Developers knew how to use it well from the beginning because it is so similar to PC architechture and just like with Xbox, within the first year graphics were near the limit. PS3 is like PS2, where it started out looking bad, but as devs learned the hardware and tricks for it the graphics improve vastly. You end up going from games like DMC1 looking amazing in 2001 to GOW2 putting it to shame in 2007. Xbox had Splinter Cell in the first year which prettymuch maxed the Xbox aside from a few more PC effects they threw in sequels and other games.

Actually your so wrong its funny... The architecture of the Xbox was very close to the PC due to MS wanting to put PC ports on the xbox, its was basically a Pentium 3 64ram and TI 4200... Games like Halo blew away PS2 games right away and that trend continued through out its lifespan.. Your not very smart if you didnt think games like Farcry, Riddick, Doom3, Conker didnt look considerably better than a launch title like Halo. Mult-core processors are still very new, and only console games are taking real advangate of them now, they have only began to tap the more of all 3 core, not to mention the amazing flexible GPU the 360... You fail/
5th_element

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 5th_element
Member since 2006 • 881 Posts

[QUOTE="youngtongue"]I seriously think mass effect looks better then GEOW but you could be right i guess.GermanShepard06

dont be fooled with mass effects cutscenes, the gameplay graphics are horrible.

Those are the gameplay graphics which U see in the cutscenes!!!
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#62 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16038 Posts
No link= your entire post is as credible as a pile of dog crap.
stricky55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 stricky55
Member since 2006 • 418 Posts

i dont no why people reply to him even me hes one of the biggest cows on here and is often in denial.

good to see you have proof to back up your claims :roll:

preety much like me saying right now im 100% confident that motorstorm burned every drop of the ps3 power :)

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
[QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

Right now when i hear of a new x360 game on horizon i know what to expect, that is not a console i would want to own.

with ps3, when i hear of new game coming out, I wonder and say hmmm, whats it going to be like?, whats it going to look like?, example: Little Big Planet. And right now im wondering what GOD OF WAR on PS3 is going to be like.

Feel free to discuss.

books83

Neither is the PS3. You can't future proof anything no matter how much BS sony spews.

exactly trying to futre proff computers is imposible since new stuff keeps comming out, 1gb ram would have help greatly though but console makes can get it through their heads that ram is the single most important thing
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
[QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

Feel free to discuss.

DisPimpin
Yes, we all know that the best looking games on a console are usually released within the first year.  :roll:

well think ps2 and gt3 vs gt4 there is very little between them but the average game by the time gt4 came out looked much better than when gt3 came out
tranhgiang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tranhgiang
Member since 2005 • 365 Posts
[QUOTE="GermanShepard06"][QUOTE="killtactics"][QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

[QUOTE="youngtongue"]I seriously think mass effect looks better then GEOW but you could be right i guess.killtactics

gameplay and cutscenes are the same engine... sorry try again..

yes i know that, but gameplay graphics on x360 reduce quality by 50%, not enough processing power.

ok prove it... and while your at it.. prove your first post :|

Actually that's not without merit. It's not just about the "same engine", but about alot of things: how many object is needed to be render at the same time, processing power spend on AI, physics ...

Cutscenes are very controled enviroments, even if they are using the same engine, cut scene usually always have smoother graphic, a lot less characters on screen and scripted events. This allow for better graphic and nowaday screenshot are usually from cut scene, close up of a few characters. Same engine, but rendering 3 characters in a controlled enviroment is different than rendering real-time in gameplay with 20 different enemies on screen.

Not to mention screenshot is just ONE frame. Game full of eye candy but can't keep the framerate up look like crap anyway.

Bottom line, a screenshot can be very misleading. While they give us some idea, we can only be sure what's gonna be like when we see gameplay video at the final stage. While Mass Effect look really good for now, why don't we hold the gun off till then.
Avatar image for machitocaliente
machitocaliente

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 machitocaliente
Member since 2007 • 832 Posts
resolution. MS has 2 lower the resolution = better games.
LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LabWarrior1

Considering that the 360 makes use of certain DX10 features, I fail to see how we should be worrying about the 360 being maxed out. I anything, we should be worrying about the PS3, which has no DX10 functionality at all (as far as I can remember). This thread is, as has been mentioned before, dumb as hell.

"The Xbox360 has unique features including memory export that can enable DX10-class functionality such as stream-out. From what we're hearing, Crysis will support DX9 with some sort of use for DX10 features. It's likely that those DX10 visuals can be replicated on the Xbox360, but it can't be properly called DX10."

Quote taken from:

http://xbox360.qj.net/Why-the-absence-of-DirectX-10-on-the-XBOX360-won-t-matter/pg/49/aid/63216

SeanBond

Indeed, 360 has far more room to improve than PS3, in which developers can only struggle to use its basic power

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

Right now when i hear of a new x360 game on horizon i know what to expect, that is not a console i would want to own.

with ps3, when i hear of new game coming out, I wonder and say hmmm, whats it going to be like?, whats it going to look like?, example: Little Big Planet. And right now im wondering what GOD OF WAR on PS3 is going to be like.

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06
um yes they were.. shenmue I and II took ever ounce of power the DC had, and was technically superior. Jet Grind Radio, with it's cel-shading (first of its kinda), and awesome lighting/shadowing using DC's volume modifiers. Ecco The dolphin was absolutely gorgeous. Resident Evil: CV was stupid impressive as well. Easily the best looking RE this side of the GC titles. Sonic Adventure 2 was LEAPS above the first one. Skies of arcade was stunning, esp. the large, lush and detailed environments. Soul Caliber was stunning, and was one of the systems top titles..but to say the system never had another game surpass it graphically...is ignorant, just like saying any system is maxed out it's first year.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts
Do you have a link cow? No? Then I'm sorry but your supposed logic fails.
Zandeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 Zandeus
Member since 2006 • 3124 Posts
[QUOTE="LabWarrior1"][QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06

So, a first gen game, Gears of War, uses all the power of 360 ?

IN YOUR DREAMS !!!

/thread

geow is no first gen game. If it was than all other games would look just as good, but they dont, in fact they look ten times worse than geow.

Seriously stop posting, every time you do, you make yourself look even more stupid..... I just shake my head in disbelief every time i read something you have posted.... I can't imagine that someone is actually that dumb!

nnavidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 nnavidson
Member since 2006 • 934 Posts
[QUOTE="killtactics"][QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

[QUOTE="youngtongue"]I seriously think mass effect looks better then GEOW but you could be right i guess.GermanShepard06

yes i know that, but gameplay graphics on x360 reduce quality by 50%, not enough processing power.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/770/770896p2.html

"We saw in-engine splices of cutscenes play to introduce enemies that seamlessly bled into battles. Without loading screens to break up the action, the idea of watching an interactive movie was prevalent through the entire demo."

"The game looks great. The lightning effect when Shepherd shot a space zombie with a shotgun looked fantastic as it danced around the screen. Perhaps the most impressive looking bit was the adept's conjured barrier that provided both cover and a clean view of the field ahead. The texture work and visual flair that was added do a great service towards drawing the player into the immediate world, though the environmental detail and nice futuristic design lead the way. When we see a fully polished game later this year, everybody is in for a treat." 

LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 LabWarrior1
[QUOTE="GermanShepard06"][QUOTE="killtactics"][QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

[QUOTE="youngtongue"]I seriously think mass effect looks better then GEOW but you could be right i guess.nnavidson

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/770/770896p2.html

"We saw in-engine splices of cutscenes play to introduce enemies that seamlessly bled into battles. Without loading screens to break up the action, the idea of watching an interactive movie was prevalent through the entire demo."

"The game looks great. The lightning effect when Shepherd shot a space zombie with a shotgun looked fantastic as it danced around the screen. Perhaps the most impressive looking bit was the adept's conjured barrier that provided both cover and a clean view of the field ahead. The texture work and visual flair that was added do a great service towards drawing the player into the immediate world, though the environmental detail and nice futuristic design lead the way. When we see a fully polished game later this year, everybody is in for a treat." 

hahaha reduce by 50%, BS !!! Did Gears reduce aftercut-scenes ? No it got .. better

mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 mazdero
Member since 2002 • 1754 Posts

Right now all I could see rivaling Gears of War on the 360 is Unreal Tournament 3 since Gears uses essentially the same forumla all around as UT3 does. Halo 3 will probably high up there, dunno whether it will beat Gears of War. It will be pretty hard to push the 360 much further then it can already go without going multi-disc.DSgamer64

There aren't going to be many games that look better than Geow. Mass effect definitely looks better, but I think it takes the same approach as Gears. Gears does not have a lot of stuff happening on screen at one time. you are fighting what, 4 or 5 guys at a time? Since it is a game made in a truncated space, they could make it look incredible like they did. I see the same thing happening with Mass Effect. If they can come out with a game that matches Gears graphics, with a ton of enemies on screen, and explosions happening everywhere, then that will be something. Lets see if Halo3 does just this.

CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts
Halo & DOA3 were Xbox launch games & everyone was really impressed with those Visuals- yet over time they were surpassed.
Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Mass_Effect
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts

Halo & DOA3 were Xbox launch games & everyone was really impressed with those Visuals- yet over time they were surpassed.CwlHeddwyn

Exactly. I remember I was blown away by the graphics of DOA3 when I first saw it. If you compare DOA3 to one of the later Xbox games it doesn't look so good.

jdknight21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#77 jdknight21
Member since 2006 • 3282 Posts

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06

So you are saying you are very biased towards PS3?  Why is it not future proof?  Please don't say teh lack of HDMI or small hard drive since you'll be able to stream your saves to your PC in the near future and you can game at 1080p with component. 

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#78 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

and i thought FANBOYS couldnt get any worse!

proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 proof11102
Member since 2007 • 1080 Posts

i dont no why people reply to him even me hes one of the biggest cows on here and is often in denial.

preety much like me saying right now im 100% confident that motorstorm burned every drop of the ps3 power :)

stricky55

:? What sad damage control.  Motorstrom is a 3 month old game.  Gears of War is what took developers that amount of a whole year to accomplish.  Actually using the argument for Gears to Motorstorm goes in favor to hurt your argument and help his. 

jdknight21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#80 jdknight21
Member since 2006 • 3282 Posts
[QUOTE="stricky55"]

proof11102

:? What sad damage control.  Motorstrom is a 3 month old game.  Gears of War is what took developers that amount of a whole year to accomplish.  Actually using the argument for Gears to Motorstorm goes in favor to hurt your argument and help his. 

There are always so many level 1 pro PS3 accounts now.  So.....old account name, care tell?

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts
[QUOTE="youngtongue"]I seriously think mass effect looks better then GEOW but you could be right i guess.-Reggaeton-

Didnt you see the thread about ME downgrading and framerate problems, and the devs statet too that it BARELY fits on a dvd. But i agree the graphics wont get much better than geow. And if ms wants to succeed they need less shooters IMO.

Did you read the whole thing or being a cow did you stop at that bit. It says there are not sure if it was downgraded and that there where playing an early build of the game.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
The PS3 can't handle split screen Motorstorm. That's probably the best it's going to get. See, I can do this too.
shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts
It has been reported that Gears uses between 30-45% of 360's power on many different sites and Mass Effect already looks better
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 osusfaith
Member since 2006 • 7398 Posts
Hmm well you are some troll on a forum, and the developers, Microsoft, and pretty much any intelligent person says otherwise. Hmmm...I wonder who I'll believe ROFL
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
Link? I hereby label this a crap thread.
muscleserge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#86 muscleserge
Member since 2005 • 3307 Posts

Quote taken from:

SeanBond

It is all good and all but PS3 doesn't use DirectX, it uses openGL 2.0 or some of its own version of openGL. both Xenos and RSX are SM3. None of the "next gen" console support DX10, PS3 could emulate some effects through Cell using flop calculations.
Zero-G_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Zero-G_basic
Member since 2002 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="DisPimpin"][QUOTE="GermanShepard06"]

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06

Yes, we all know that the best looking games on a console are usually released within the first year.  :roll:

never heard of Soul Calibur for Dreamcast? it was a launch game and its graphics were never beaten by another game.

Oh you mean that console that died in two years and never got a chance to see what developers could do with the system?
Dups79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#88 Dups79
Member since 2004 • 2370 Posts
German SHeppard If you HONESTLY believe what you say I actually feel sorry for you. Seriously, your lack of common sense is alarming. I would not want to be in your shoes right now. Good luck with life. By the looks of it you will need it.
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#89 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts
I'm a 100% confident that German Shepherd is a blind cow in denial.  Mass Effect already looks as good or better.  
BogeyBogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 BogeyBogey
Member since 2005 • 3330 Posts
Yeah, this isn't an improvement over Gears.......

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#91 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06
well if GEOW could do splitscreen without issue (more than we can say for motorstorm) i'm sure the single player experience could have been enhanced
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts

Feel free to discuss.

GermanShepard06
Wow, everyone of your threads continues to amaze me. You have no facts or logic, just fanboyisms. Can't help you.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#93 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Fanboys that think they know more than developers do are annoying...

Listen Germanshepard. We all know you're a huge Sony fanboy. Nothing on the Xbox 360 is going to look appealing to you because your head is jammed so far up Sony's backside. Stop making it seem like you're trying to fegin interest when you're clearly not.

And how do you know that Gears of War uses 100%of the Xbox 360's power and that it's not "future proof"? Hell, the 360's GPU is better than the PS3's so you should be worried about the PS3 never surpassing the 360. No game on the PS3 at this point looks better than Gears of War. You can point to future games, but the 360 has a lot of great looking games coming in the future as well.

Come back when you've actualy got some evidence to prove that the 360 has peaked, because based on historical evidence (which you cows just love to bring up) no console has ever reached its peak inside of its first year and the Xbox 360 certainly won't be the first.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BlueBarad
Member since 2003 • 2218 Posts
At least I'll give German Sheppard credit for trying to be creative.
tomertr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 tomertr
Member since 2004 • 1180 Posts
if so, than what do you have to say about geow being better looking then all ps3 games?
deangallop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#96 deangallop
Member since 2004 • 3811 Posts

Fanboys that think they know more than developers do are annoying...

Listen Germanshepard. We all know you're a huge Sony fanboy. Nothing on the Xbox 360 is going to look appealing to you because your head is jammed so far up Sony's backside. Stop making it seem like you're trying to fegin interest when you're clearly not.

And how do you know that Gears of War uses 100%of the Xbox 360's power and that it's not "future proof"? Hell, the 360's GPU is better than the PS3's so you should be worried about the PS3 never surpassing the 360. No game on the PS3 at this point looks better than Gears of War. You can point to future games, but the 360 has a lot of great looking games coming in the future as well.

Come back when you've actualy got some evidence to prove that the 360 has peaked, because based on historical evidence (which you cows just love to bring up) no console has ever reached its peak inside of its first year and the Xbox 360 certainly won't be the first.

The_Game21x
German got owned... Good job
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
I think Mass Effect looks better.
khalil19104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 khalil19104
Member since 2005 • 1079 Posts

I disagree. That's like saying the graphics of PS2 games would never get better in 2000. Technology will continue to advance and continue to push boundaries of what is possible. Hardware has very little to do with it considering how comparable the 360 and PS3 are. Both systems will continue to impress graphically throughout their lifespans. I can almost guarantee that.
DrinkDuff

Burger king OWNS Mcdonalds HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#99 TyrantDragon55
Member since 2004 • 6851 Posts
And you're saying this based on what? Oh right, you're just pulling stuff out of your ***.
EricForeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 EricForeman
Member since 2004 • 1423 Posts

Marked for future ownage.  You will be.  Yes, you will be.