PSU/Chg.org: Ryse to PS4 Petition now at 12,500+

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44569 Posts

@starwarsjunky said:

@lamprey263 said:

looks more fun than the current exclusive line-up on the PS4, can't blame them, but Dead Rising 3 looks better they should be petitioning for that instead, if I get a PS4 I'd much rather play that then Ryse, but I still wanna play Ryse

zombies couldn't be any more overdone...

Generally I'd agree, as far as films and TV goes I think it's way overdone, but in games I think the theme is still strong, I still enjoy the Left 4 Dead games, I still enjoy Dead Rising, I enjoy Dead Island, and in some ways Dead Space skirts the zombie genre and I love those, and I still enjoy Resident Evil and even the most recent one everybody hated on. And I don't love these games because they're zombie games, I just like them for the games they are overall, they just happen to be zombie games.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

dear god, why though? I was curious before hand but now it's released and I've seen gameplay on youtube and etc, I'm confident in saying MS can keep this one on their platforms.

People just need to wait for the next GoW-esc game to come out, it will have a much more satisfying combat system, hell even GoW3 & A do already, :/.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@SolidTy said:

No it's more like you did not click on the other link in the thread or read most of the comments on the actual petition site. There is solidty being a dumbass with bad reading comprehension once again.

You have major problems with lying and I imagine reading comprehension as well. You have been called out by dozens of users in your short time here in SW.

If you don't like being treated like a child, man up and post like an adult. There is far too much "Moron pollution" in SW. I can't tell or care what your deal is, but know that I wouldn't have to enter YOUR threads correcting YOUR misinformation campaigns if you would bother putting in the relevant information in the first place. It's possible you are just stupid, in that case I apologize for suggesting you are trolling. Instead, I offer this advice:

READ ALL THE F**KING WORDS IN THE LINK BEFORE YOU HIT THE 'CREATE THREAD' BUTTON.

Tootles! :)

No Caption Provided

Link3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#54 Link3301
Member since 2008 • 2001 Posts

Why, just why? This game is the hack-and-slash equivalent of generic shooters, but worse. Why would anyone want this crap?

Link3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#55 Link3301
Member since 2008 • 2001 Posts

@bezza2011 said:

:S how is 12500 people alot of people when sony have sold 2m+ consoles :S it's a small very very small fraction at all, it's a rubbish qte game.

Because most PS4 players don't follow petitions. Number of sigs is usually < number of buyers.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Lol, less than 1 percent want this 4/10 game. Nothing to brag about.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#57 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

That's funny, a lot of people are won over by pretty graphics. Sad.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46324 Posts

Do these people know that the game was published by Microsoft ?

It would be like asking for Uncharted to be on Xbox One...

McSkombi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 McSkombi
Member since 2006 • 842 Posts

@Jakandsigz said:

http://www.change.org/petitions/crytek-to-make-ryse-son-of-rome-available-for-pc-and-ps4

http://www.psu.com/a021912/Fan-starts-online-petition-to-bring-Ryse--Son-of-Rome-to-PS4

This was reported on Playstation Universe today as well. A far cry from the 6000 a few weeks ago. The interest seem to have more than doubled.

Now apparently the reviews are not stopping people from wanting this game, and apparently none of these people have played the game more than 5 minutes, however, it is a lot of people.

Sorry but why would I want such a bad game, we already have been knacked if you know what I mean. And that's more than enough of bad games this month!

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

People want Ryse because of the pretty pictures. The people talking about the gameplay should also realize people are still buying call of duty. Those people are easily impressed by fish moving and shiny romans.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

Don't want. Keep that garbage.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@Jakandsigz said:

People want Ryse because of the pretty pictures. The people talking about the gameplay should also realize people are still buying call of duty. Those people are easily impressed by fish moving and shiny romans.

the difference is call of duty gameplay is actually good. the problem is it's the same damn game for about decade now with the SAME exact engine.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts

Having played on my cousins' XB1, I don't want it anyway.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@rjdofu said:

@SolidTy said:

Jakandsigz said:

No it's more like you did not click on the other link in the thread or read most of the comments on the actual petition site. There is solidty being a dumbass with bad reading comprehension once again.

You have major problems with lying and I imagine reading comprehension as well. You have been called out by dozens of users in your short time here in SW.

If you don't like being treated like a child, man up and post like an adult. There is far too much "Moron pollution" in SW. I can't tell or care what your deal is, but know that I wouldn't have to enter YOUR threads correcting YOUR misinformation campaigns if you would bother putting in the relevant information in the first place. It's possible you are just stupid, in that case I apologize for suggesting you are trolling. Instead, I offer this advice:

READ ALL THE F**KING WORDS IN THE LINK BEFORE YOU HIT THE 'CREATE THREAD' BUTTON.

Tootles! :)

:)

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

haha holy shit, that 3000 word breakdown again.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

I can't blame him for wanting a piece of the graphics king known as Ryse, but it's owned by Microsoft so that will never happen. Sorry cows.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#67  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Lol no

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

yes cows clearly want a game that was hyped more than killzone 4 but got a rating of 4, while killzone got a 7

LOL,

Making up your own truth here ?

Ryse was ridiculed for it's poor gameplay from the first day onwards by all factions but Killzone 4 was praised to no end, someone even hailed it as the new Halflife .

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@Caseytappy said:

@Liquid_ said:

yes cows clearly want a game that was hyped more than killzone 4 but got a rating of 4, while killzone got a 7

LOL,

Making up your own truth here ?

Ryse was ridiculed for it's poor gameplay from the first day onwards by all factions but Killzone 4 was praised to no end, someone even hailed it as the new Halflife .

it got a 4. think about it.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@SolidTy: Wow, thanks for clearing that up. I can't believe System Wars have low lives that will spread out misinformation. I hope the mods will do something about those lemmings