PSU/Chg.org: Ryse to PS4 Petition now at 12,500+

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

http://www.change.org/petitions/crytek-to-make-ryse-son-of-rome-available-for-pc-and-ps4

http://www.psu.com/a021912/Fan-starts-online-petition-to-bring-Ryse--Son-of-Rome-to-PS4

This was reported on Playstation Universe today as well. A far cry from the 6000 a few weeks ago. The interest seem to have more than doubled.

Now apparently the reviews are not stopping people from wanting this game, and apparently none of these people have played the game more than 5 minutes, however, it is a lot of people.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50541 Posts

Nobody fucking cares.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Cows want to wipe the taste of Killzone 4(lol) and Knack(lol) out of their mouths.

Desperation levels have hit a new high.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Nobody fucking cares.

Exactly, online polls/petitions mean shit

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

I thought people said ryse was just a qte fest? Once I get my xbox one I am gonna borrow it from coworker to try it but I wouldn't spend 60 on it.

oddballrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By oddballrulez
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

Only reason for this I can think of is fanboys wanting a superior looking version of Ryse to end petty graphics squabbles. Though I don't see why they don't just wait for GoW to land, considering Ryse looked like a terrible game from it's initial reveal.

It's almost as if it exists solely to prove Crysis wasn't a tech demo.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

What the hell is wrong with cows? Laugh when a game scores low on xbox, complain that people enjoy playing it anyways, then whine that its not on their console while simultaneously bashing the game constantly... then open a petition for it to be on their delaystation4.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@treedoor said:

Cows want to wipe the taste of Killzone 4(lol) and Knack(lol) out of their mouths.

Wow you didn't think that one through very well at all, did you? Have you paid any attention at all to the scores Ryse has gotten? Based on your clueless comment, I am guessing not.

DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

Why?! The game looks like garbage. "DA GRPHIX!!!" At least petition for a (potentially) good game like Quantum Break if you're gonna beg for games.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

no please keep this shit away from the ps4.....actually keep crytek away from gaming...id sign that petition

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

oh pulease. Its obvious most voting are just trolling.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

Game developers know that X amount of signatures do not mean X amount of sales. It's not coming to PS4 cows, so quit begging for every game that is not on your system!

Carbon_Le

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Carbon_Le
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts

Lets make a petition to not have ryse on ps4.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

@Carbon_Le: I feel that would get more signatures

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

NOTE TO ALL READERS:

The PC/PS4 multiplat PC petition was made in June 2013, months prior to knowing RYSE would be a 4/10 piece of dogsh!t (Linky).

---

@bbkkristian said:

Game developers know that X amount of signatures do not mean X amount of sales. It's not coming to PS4 cows, so quit begging for every game that is not on your system!

The TC is trolling with misinformation again. He edits information, selectively deciding which information from a link will be in his OP and which will be excluded. You fell for his trap, hook, line and sinker.

It's primarily lead by a PC fan but stipulated the PS4 as well. Basically calling for a multiplat. The TC dropped the PC off in his confusing title and thread, and then you comment based on his poor constructed, misleading OP. Both the links he chose mentioned PC multiple times, but the PS link was just liking the Petition, and they put their own PS spin on the aritcle. This is a dual petition calling for a PC and PS4 port of the game. Asking users of both platforms to sign. This is the wording of the "petition":

"We believe this game should be made available for PC and PS4 as well. There are a lot of Pc gamers that would buy this game, no doubt, if it became available.

There are a lot of gamers CRAZY about games related to Roman times and Roman History, and for PC gamers there have been some games developed regarding this, such as ROME TOTAL WAR, but never in 3rd person.

The opportunity to play as a roman soldier, 3rd person throughout, its unbelievable, and it would be a shame and not fair to be a XBOX One only. We PC and PS4 fans should have the opportunity to play this amazing game as well!!

So please make Ryse: Son of Rome available for PC and Ps4! :)"

----

You will notice the entire construction of this petition emphasizes the PC. PC is mentioned first every time, and PC is mentioned more often. You will also notice the TC doesn't make any mention whatsoever of the PC fanbase that are signing this petition, nor the emphasis on PC. Your comment is aimed at a Single faction of SW, not the gaming population signing this petition. Your comment also singles out the PS faction, as if it was the emphasis of the petition, and not the PC faction at all. You make no mention of them...due to the TCs spin of this information.

Your mistake was trusting the TC's information without realizing he put a major spin on this thread. He spams threads as well, so make note. The TC calls it a "PS4 Petition, and mentioned a Playstation Universe LInk". Even the PSUniverse mentions PC repeatedly in their article.

The sad thing is RYSE isn't a good game. It recently scored a 4/10 at Gamespot.com and it's not fairing much better at Metacritic. It's a tech demo, it serves as more eye candy from Crytek. It was originally going to be a 360 Kinect game, and now it's a pretty Xbone demonstration of hardware, but where it matters, the gameplay, it is lacking.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@Phazevariance:

12,000 people out of over 2.1 million people is less then 1% . I would say cows don't give a shit.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@treedoor said:

yes cows clearly want a game that was hyped more than killzone 4 but got a rating of 4, while killzone got a 7

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bbkkristian

@SolidTy: I see I've been made a fool of, SolidTy. :/ I'll be more careful in the future, thanks friend!

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@bbkkristian said:

The TC is trolling with misinformation again. He edits information, selectively deciding which information from a link will be in his OP and which will be excluded. You fell for his trap, hook, line and sinker.

It's primarily lead by a PC fan but stipulated the PS4 as well. Basically calling for a multiplat. The TC dropped the PC off in his confusing title and thread, and then you comment based on his poor contructed, misleading OP.This is the wording of the "petition":

"We believe this game should be made available for PC and PS4 as well. There are a lot of Pc gamers that would buy this game, no doubt, if it became available.

There are a lot of gamers CRAZY about games related to Roman times and Roman History, and for PC gamers there have been some games developed regarding this, such as ROME TOTAL WAR, but never in 3rd person.

The opportunity to play as a roman soldier, 3rd person throughout, its unbelievable, and it would be a shame and not fair to be a XBOX One only. We PC and PS4 fans should have the opportunity to play this amazing game as well!!

----

You will notice the entire construction of this petition emphasizes the PC. PC is mentioned first every time, and PC is mentioned more often. You will also notice the TC doesn't make any mention whatsoever of the PC fanbase that are signing this petition, nor the emphasis on PC. Your comment is aimed at a Single faction of SW, not the gaming population signing this petition. Your comment also singles out the PS faction, as if it was the emphasis of the petition, and not the PC faction at all. You make no mention of them...due to the TCs spin of this information.

Your mistake was trusting the TC's information without realizing he put a major spin on this thread. He spams threads as well, so make note.

No it's more like you did not click on the other link in the thread or read most of the comments on the actual petition site. There is solidty being a dumbass with bad reading comprehension once again.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SolidTy

@Jakandsigz said:

@SolidTy said:

NOTE TO ALL READERS:

The PC/PS4 multiplat PC petition was made in June 2013, months prior to knowing RYSE would be a 4/10 piece of dogsh!t (Linky).

---

@bbkkristian said:

It's primarily lead by a PC fan but stipulated the PS4 as well. Basically calling for a multiplat. The TC dropped the PC off in his confusing title and thread, and then you comment based on his poor contructed, misleading OP.This is the wording of the "petition":

----

Your mistake was trusting the TC's information without realizing he put a major spin on this thread. He spams threads as well, so make note.

No it's more like you did not click on the other link in the thread or read most of the comments on the actual petition site. There is solidty being a dumbass with bad reading comprehension once again.

You have major problems with lying and I imagine reading comprehension as well. You have been called out by dozens of users in your short time here in SW.

Your TITLE of this thread and your Opening Post don't mention the PC platform at all. I'm going to pretend I don't know you are trolling...

PSU/Chg.org: Ryse to PS4 Petition now at 12,500+

Don't you see how such a title would confuse the SW population into believing this is a Petition only for PS4 to get RYSE? Your OP could have at least corrected the poor title, but instead it talks about the game and a site to "Playstation Universe". Perhaps you should click on your own links if you truly are confused about any of this. You can see I used your own link and posted a direct quote for you to read. Noticed the underlined parts...

There is very little worse in SW than reading a thread, bothering to click a link provided, only to find out the TC didn't include ALL THE RELEVANT information. ESPECIALLY when the TC is NEW, and has proven to have a HUGE, HUGE fanboy slant since his first post.

If you don't like being treated like a child, man up and post like an adult. There is far too much "Moron pollution" in SW. I can't tell or care what your deal is, but know that I wouldn't have to enter YOUR threads correcting YOUR misinformation campaigns if you would bother putting in the relevant information in the first place. It's possible you are just stupid, in that case I apologize for suggesting you are trolling. Instead, I offer this advice:

READ ALL THE F**KING WORDS IN THE LINK BEFORE YOU HIT THE 'CREATE THREAD' BUTTON.

Tootles! :)

Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

People seens to be enjoying it, despite of the shitastic reviews. It's too bad there is no hope for it to show up on other plataforms.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SolidTy
@bbkkristian said:

@SolidTy: I see I've been made a fool of, SolidTy. :/ I'll be more careful in the future, thanks friend!

It's all good bro. Some of us are LEGIT gamers and don't come to SW to ONLY troll.

My top game this year is still Mario 3D, I'm in the 5th World...what a game! :P

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

@treedoor said:

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#24 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

The setting is absolutely intriguing. I remember looking at a game on PS2, Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance, and thinking how great a game based in a gladiatorial setting could be. Shame this game didn't reach the potential, though if this sells I imagine a sequel could happen. Would be great if any problems were fixed in a sequel.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Why the hell would people want Ryse.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bbkkristian

@SolidTy: I'm on the fifth world as well, I didn't know how difficult it could be alone. Lol I can't wait till after Winter break to play it with my roommates.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SolidTy

@bbkkristian said:

@SolidTy: I'm on the fifth world as well, I didn't know how difficult it could be alone. Lol I can't wait till after Winter break to play it with my roommates.

In my experience, roomates kill you more often than help you...I almost yelled at one friend, but I opted to take a time out and relax in another room, lol.

Mario 3D is fun but tough...once you get deep enough in the game. :P

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

1: MS owns ryse

2: Why in hell would they port a shit game anyways?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

this would only be good for massive ownage when ps4 could probably handle this on rail button masher in 1080p/60fps while xbone can't even handle 1080p and runs at 20fps

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

PC gamers get called beggars because they want GTAV yet we got Sony fanboys that beg for Ryse. It blows my mind 12500 people want ryse.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

@treedoor said:

yes cows clearly want a game that was hyped more than killzone 4 but got a rating of 4, while killzone got a 7

As I said.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SolidTy

@redskins26rocs said:

PC gamers get called beggars because they want GTAV yet we got Sony fanboys that beg for Ryse. It blows my mind 12500 people want ryse.

PC gamers want Ryse, click on the link. The PC was the emphasis of this petition, but the PS4 was also mentioned in this petition. It's a dual petition. The petition is also old, it was created months before they knew RYSE was garbage.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33  Edited By Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

Only a portion of jackasses who look at Ryse and say "Ooooh, that looks nice and shiny!" want it ported to PS4.

Ryse is the very definition of eye candy for consoles. All flash, and less than zero substance.

If I want to watch some shitty ancient roman CGI flick, then I'll just go rent Immortals instead and save about $58 bucks.

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@redskins26rocs said:

PC gamers want Ryse, click on the link. The PC was the emphasis of this petition, but the PS4 was also mentioned in this petition. It's a dual petition. The petition i s also old, before they knew RYSE was garbage.

I dont care how bad people want a Roman game by a crappy one like Ryse will bring rise to more crappy Roman games if they sell well

Also maybe thread starters could I dont make better headings, would it have been so hard to include the words PS4 and PC. I had zero intentions of clicking the petition link because I think the game is garbage.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Gotta be bro gamers.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Ouch, TLHBO. No surprise, obviously xbro sign this after seeing AC4 comparison and learn how superior game would be on ps4 with better framerate, resolution, texture, AA. Still would not change shit gameplay and story and design, but Xbro do not care of those.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Ryse 4/10? No thanks.

Probably lemscum wanting to get Cevat Yerli's latest turd off their system!

Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2595 Posts

@SolidTy

The king of cows has spoken... he says that cows and hermits got owned for ever making the petition for that shitty game in the first place.

Avatar image for enviouseyezonme
EnviousEyezOnMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39 EnviousEyezOnMe
Member since 2013 • 272 Posts

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah*pause*ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

2+ million PS4's sold.

12,500 nerds want Ryse

do the math.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Nobody fucking cares.

On SW nobody fucking cares, but obviously gamers who aren't bias fanboys outside of this place seem to care. lol!!

@Vatusus said:

oh pulease. Its obvious most voting are just trolling.

You mean like all the trolls on here in SW. lol!!

@Carbon_Le said:

Lets make a petition to not have ryse on ps4.

Lets make a petition to now have Cows in SW. lol!!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50541 Posts

@blackace: Or it's just more trolls. lol!!

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Nobody fucking cares.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SolidTy

Karnage108 said:

@SolidTy

The king has spoken... he says that cows and hermits got owned for ever making the petition for that shitty game in the first place.

Lol...you again. That kid that hacks shooters and wanted a laptop in the UK to play The Sims. The 2010 account. Hahaha. You are the 360/PC gamer kid who had people PRESTIGE him in COD instead of earning it, you cheat at games, lol. You saw someone using aimbot in COD, and you wanted to use it too so you downloaded it. Despicable. I'm remembering when you defended the shit free to play to retail release lowscoring JoyRide just because of it being a 360 game. There's no depths to what game you'll defend, no matter how shitty the developer or game is if it's Xbox related. Defend Halo, Banjo, Forza...but c'mon with the shit games that you aren't even going to buy.

I recall you told users that the PS3 was the lead platform for Bayonetta (I bought Bayonetta for 360 on launch day as I'm a Kamiya fan. Bayonetta was a late port to PS3 by a different SEGA team). When I bought Bayonetta, it was NEVER coming to PS3. I reserved it and it was a 360 EXCLUSIVE, months later things changed and it was ported to PS3. SEGA saw better sales because of it. To this day, I own the 360 version. You just came that thread and posted Bayonetta misinformation without any research. Either that was ignorant or you were trolling. You are no better than the TC in that case.

When you get a bigger Gamerscore than me, we'll talk son. Defend all the Xbox gaming you want, but you hardly actually game on 360. Hell, I got Killer Instinct for free for having a 100,000+ Gamerscore and decade of tenure on Xbox Live Gold. I GOT FREE XBOX SWAG just for kicking MAJOR ASS at 360 gaming.

YOU MAY FIND A USER THAT SAYS THEY HAVE ALL THE MACHINES, but they either didn't buy them all at launch, or they don't put up their Gamerscore and Trophies to be scrutinized. They don't do this because they don't want people to notice they game on one machine 20x more than the other machines. This is standard practice. I have done the opposite of that approach year in and year out, and I have even gamed with my fellow gamespotters in Halo Reach game nights, GeoW nights, Uncharted, and many others. That makes me pretty goddamn unique in that respect.

I don't think you even pay for XBL Gold anymore...I'm fairly sure you are a free silver member, if you are the same dude that had 8000 Gamerscore back in the day, you aren't doing Xbox proud posting they way you do. Yet you post as if you are a card carrying 360 Gold gamer.

I didn't buy RYSE because I'm not a fan of Crytek, I was skeptical about this 360 Kinect game being a launch Xbone game, and I waited for reviews to confirm it was a shit game. You didn't buy RYSE because of reviews. We are in the same boat, talking in a RYSE thread, but you had to go and be a douche. I'm good at giving it right back, but it doesn't have to be that way. I recognize we are all gamers in here, so try reigning in your garbage for a change, or take your anger out on the Hermit trolls, Cow trolls, and Nintendo trolls. Leave the respectable users alone so they can lead by example.

I cleaned up a poorly written thread, and you came here to shit on me for it. You didn't do anything but be a waste of space you confirmed the last three years you already are. Try pitching in for once, you non-contributing zero. Change your legacy.

SW doesn't have to suck, but users like you aren't helping and if you haven't noticed it's getting worse.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@treedoor said:

@Liquid_ said:

@treedoor said:

As I said.

i do not think cows are in any way desperate.

microsoft is getting slayed and you are clearly in denial.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Nobody cares about Ryse.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

i'd rather get something good...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44539 Posts

looks more fun than the current exclusive line-up on the PS4, can't blame them, but Dead Rising 3 looks better they should be petitioning for that instead, if I get a PS4 I'd much rather play that then Ryse, but I still wanna play Ryse

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

:S how is 12500 people alot of people when sony have sold 2m+ consoles :S it's a small very very small fraction at all, it's a rubbish qte game.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

looks more fun than the current exclusive line-up on the PS4, can't blame them, but Dead Rising 3 looks better they should be petitioning for that instead, if I get a PS4 I'd much rather play that then Ryse, but I still wanna play Ryse

zombies couldn't be any more overdone...