clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

The anecdotal evidence is strong in this thread.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

its been and off for psn. I just log off and sign in and it connects. At this point, i dont think this is an attack. Those guys are just trolling.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#53  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

While SolidTy is most certainly a stealth cow (in the same way you're a lemming in denial), he's being exceedingly reasonable in this thread. Only a shill like you would get on someone's ass for having a balanced perspective on an issue.

Ever heard me say anything about Nintendo?

You never will. I don't own it.

Do you have an X1 or PS4? You sure know a lot about them. :)

Are you logical... when talking about something you don't own?

He may be logical in his surroundings. He's not logical for the people having problems. He is trying to bury the problem.

I'm trying to keep people updated.

There's something that doesn't quite work right in your brain. This post has nothing to do with anything I've said.

SolidTy essentially said that "it sucks but this is not happening for all users and these things happen on both networks." That you can spin that into fanboyism speaks volumes about you.

You're an expert in all things you don't own.

I asked you a question.. Have you ever seen me say something about Nintendo?

His post was deflecting before he edited it 12 times, and after the edits it's still deflecting.

Guess what. There are people having issues.

You would not know that. You have no first hand experience. Do you?

I'm not answering off topic questions.

Also, since you have abysmal reading comprehension and have a loony response to almost everything, I'm not going to take your word on what SolidTy's posts looked like before he supposedly edited them. You're not trustworthy.

I would recommend not jumping down people's throats for having a reasonable and measured perspective. It's not a good look.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:

its been and off for psn. I just log off and sign in and it connects. At this point, i dont think this is an attack. Those guys are just trolling.

If you can't get on or if you keep dropping connection then it is an attack. A DDoS.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 GreySeal9
@delta3074 said:

@b4x said:

@delta3074 said:
@b4x said:

@SolidTy:

Were all happy you can get on dude.

Just think... some of us can't..... I imagine a shitload of people can't.

Will keep the title updated.

Stop being a Drama queen, Not everyone sees it as the end of the fucking world when they can't get online to game mate, you are acting like somebody reporting on a major earthquake or a terrorist attack.

'will keep you updated....'

Sky news is that fucking way.

Talking about gaming related problems on a Gaming site.

You do realize.. I like games and want to play?

Nothing to see here?

What i just wrote went completely over your head didn't ?

It's not the Thread content thats the problem it's your attitude towards it.

You are acting as if it's a world ending event, it's not.

And then you start Being rude to people who are quite reasonably saying that it doesn't bother them because this shit happens sometimes and it's not a world ending event.

This is a games Forum, not a news channel, yes we discuss games related problems but we don't need an up to the minute update on every tiny thing that Fucking happens.

i Have been gaming for 29 years , i LOVE games but i don't Cry every time i cannot get online to play games, i have an imagination i can find other things to do when Said event occurs.

I think i will clear this thread anyway so all you people that see this a the end of the world can all huddle round a fire and wonder how you will survive the night because You cannot get online to play games.

In other words, you behave like an adult, something B4X struggles with.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

While SolidTy is most certainly a stealth cow (in the same way you're a lemming in denial), he's being exceedingly reasonable in this thread. Only a shill like you would get on someone's ass for having a balanced perspective on an issue.

He may be logical in his surroundings. He's not logical for the people having problems. He is trying to bury the problem.

It's not about whether he was being logical or not, he was still being reasonable, you where rude to him, thats bad form, nothing else needs to be said.

Him being reasonable... Has nothing to do with the situation at hand. Read his post.. Really read it dude.

While you're reading it.. tell me your comprehension of the post.

Tell me why he felt it relevant to talk about his past experience a week ago on XBL. Then link status updates about XBL. All while claiming not everyone is having problems. As if his bubble means anything to the subject at hand, or what happened to him a week ago matters in this instance.

What does that have to do with this incident, besides shifting blame away for the issue at hand. I'm sorry his bias posts rub me the wrong way.

I cringe reading them. This is a Gaming forum. I'll talk about games dude. Thanks though for the insight.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

Halo work fine on live and PSN works fine.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

There's something that doesn't quite work right in your brain. This post has nothing to do with anything I've said.

SolidTy essentially said that "it sucks but this is not happening for all users and these things happen on both networks." That you can spin that into fanboyism speaks volumes about you.

His post was deflecting before he edited it 12 times, and after the edits it's still deflecting.

Lies. There is no deflecting. That's all in your head. No one is denying that people are not having online issues. I already said that it sucks and it happens. I certainly did not deny the problems. You just have a poor attitude on this subject as you have a vested interest to further your agenda, you are rude to users that disagree politely or not, and you don't seem to understand what I have been repeatedly been saying this entire time.

EDIT: Some advice. I would recommend you take a moment before you post to make SURE you understand what the poster is saying, because you have been on the wrong end of many misunderstandings in this forum involving MANY users including myself for a long time. This is not a coincidence. You could avoid that aggravation if you pause before posting. Take the time to re read the post or at least reflect on what the user is trying to say. You always seem hellbent on posting angrily against what you BELIEVE is their INTENT instead of what they are actually posting.

@delta3074 said:
@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

It's not about whether he was being logical or not, he was still being reasonable, you where rude to him, thats bad form, nothing else needs to be said.

That's exactly correct. I've noticed that is usually his Modus Operandi. If he disagrees, he gets rude to many users no matter if they are rude or not...and many times he doesn't seem to understand what people are saying.

When he veers off subject (Sony Pictures? Hello!), to me it's a glimpse on what is going on inside his mind.

B4X, are you flagging users that you don't agree with in this thread?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@jsmoke03 said:

If you can't get on or if you keep dropping connection then it is an attack. A DDoS.

lol ok let me clarify cuz i noticed i didnt type on and off correctly. ....i got on at 9 am to 10:30 am and it was fine. i ran some errands and got back at 3 pm...it said psn is undergoing maintenance. I logged off and logged back on, i connected to psn instantly. friends list was fine, played online fine.

and why i think its not a ddos attack or a hack from lizard squad. With xmas soo close and people actually having time to play, dont you think that the high traffic is going to slow down psn or xbl? wasnt it a couple of years ago that xbl went down because everyone signed on during xmas?

and besides, lizard squad keeps talking about attacks but yet other people have come out claiming that lizard squad has done nothing. Im just saying, ill start believing it when xbl and psn go down for a month just like the psn outage from a couple of years ago.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 GreySeal9

@SolidTy said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

Lies. There is no deflecting. That's all in your head. No one is denying that people are not having online issues. I certainly did not.You just have a poor attitude, you are rude, and you don't seem to understand anything I wrote.
@delta3074 said:
@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

That's exactly correct. I've noticed that is usually his Modus Operandi. If he disagrees, he gets rude to many users no matter if they are rude or not...and many times he doesn't seem to understand what people are saying. When he veers off subject, to me it's a glimpse on what is going on inside his mind.

He pretty much wants you to say that PSN is a disaster and is getting pissed that you're not. This is the same guy that got pissed at me for not being interested in purchasing an Xbox One. Dude has issues.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By B4X

@GreySeal9:

Nah you just roll in a thread calling me a shill. Derailing the thread.

Think about this my man... before you run off to report me to your mod buddies.

You don't own the stuff you talk about. Your words are hallow.

I mean how can you talk about anything you have never experienced?

You're not having problems logging in right now. Why are you in this thread? You have no experience in the matter.

Who says " I'm not interested in something they never tried. Who talks about something they never owned."

You dude. Not me. You will never hear me talk about something I don't own or am not experiencing.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Haha. My "mod buddies"? What makes you think I'm buddies with the mods?

Stay paranoid and salty.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

Deflect my post. Why are you here talking?

This does not effect you... You have zero first hand experience in the matter.

Just like I have no experience in the WiiU.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

I came in this thread, saw you being a dick to SolidTy for actually being reasonable, and decided to call you on your idiocy.

Also, you're assuming that I don't have PSN, which is not true. There's this thing called a PS3 that hooks up to PSN.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17429 Posts

Both are working fine for me, sucks for those who have issues, especially if it is out tomorrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-660c2894dc19c
deactivated-660c2894dc19c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#66  Edited By deactivated-660c2894dc19c
Member since 2004 • 2190 Posts

I haven't had any problems with Steam, Uplay and Origin. PC master race.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Daious
@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

I came in this thread, saw your being a dick to SolidTy for no reason, and decided to call you on your idiocy.

Also, you're assuming that I don't have PSN, which is not true. There's this thing called a PS3 that hooks up to PSN.

Careful not to be so hard on b4x. He will have a breakdown and make up an excuse at the last second and try to negate everything. Later he will say it was all an act. #stageit

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 GreySeal9

@daious said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

I came in this thread, saw your being a dick to SolidTy for no reason, and decided to call you on your idiocy.

Careful not to be so hard on b4x. He will have a breakdown and make up an excuse at the last second. Later he will say it was all an act.

lol true.

Although it would be funny if he turned out to be an elaborate troll. Dude would be the most successful troll ever.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Daious

@GreySeal9 said:

@daious said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

Careful not to be so hard on b4x. He will have a breakdown and make up an excuse at the last second. Later he will say it was all an act.

lol true.

Although it would be funny if he turned out to be an elaborate troll. Dude would be the most successful troll ever.

He has done a hell of a good job at making xbox fanboys look terrible.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

I came in this thread, saw you being a dick to SolidTy for no reason, and decided to call you on your idiocy.

Is it up and running? PSN on the PS3.. Show me.

Being a dick? He came in basically saying. "Nothing to see here people... I'm not having problems. Oh btw XBL has a status alert and I was experiencing problems a week ago. This thread is not warranted. " When basically a hacking group said they were going to take these services down.

Every time you say anything about the X1 or PS4. I'm going to be there. You know why?

You don't own them, you have no right to even open up your mouth on the subject.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

I came in this thread, saw you being a dick to SolidTy for no reason, and decided to call you on your idiocy.

Being a dick? He came in basically saying. "Nothing to see here people... I'm not having problems. Oh btw XBL has a status alert and I was experiencing problems a week ago. This thread is not warranted. " When basically a hacking group said they were going to take these services down.

Every time you say anything about the X1 or PS4. I'm going to be there. You know why?

You don't own them, you have no right to even open up your mouth on the subject.

I'm not showing you shit. What in the world makes you think I'd go out of my way to show the likes of you if an online service is working? I don't even know if it's up and running or not because my PS3 is turned off and I'm not turning it on for your sake.

As for the bolded, you can go ahead and stalk me if you want but I'm going to say what I want to say regardless. Next time I express the opinion that I'm not interested in an Xbox One, try not be as salty as you were last time.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GreySeal9
@daious said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@daious said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

lol true.

Yeah. Dude makes tormentos look like the paragon of reason.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Lezerd squat is run by MS

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Daious

@GreySeal9 said:
@daious said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@daious said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

lol true.

No one in the history of these boards can do that.

Closest is PNF but he is rarely active on these boards anymore.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

LOL Sony defence force in full force with their anecdotal evidence. I'd say I expect better from some users, but i don't (you know who you are)

Haven't been on either service today. Hope XBL is working tomorrow so I can download all those AC Unity patches

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#76  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

PSN is running on PS3. I turned off the PS4 PvZ online game and now the kids are watching Netflix cartoons on PS3 PSN as we speak. It seems fine on my end and the various other users who also spoke up. Maybe there would be issues later? Sucks for others that can't get online though.

I never came in saying any of that stuff. lol. You conjure up in your head some imagined scenarios that never happened. You just don't know how to read what users are posting. There is something to see with the news: There are potential issues with PSN right now for some users, not all. Many users have pointed this out to you including me. PSN is not down right now for many users that have posted in this thread including myself. The thread would be fine if it was more accurate, but it's your entire piss poor attitude that's unwarranted. You either lie to yourself, or you don't take an appropriate amount of time reading words. You get angry and what seems to be very confused simultaneously.

You also have a history of jumping the gun. Case in point, Sony Pictures which you were completely wrong about. You are way too eager to demonize Sony Pictures associated the film studio with free speech and America...and when the reverse happens and Sony Pictures releases the movie, you don't acknowledge your were completely wrong two days ago. I only called on you to wait and see how it plays out. Worse, you tried to bring that information to SW and associate the film studio with Playstation. You didn't demonize North Korea or AMC/Regal and the theatres opting not to play the movies, it was an entire thread on Sony Pictures. Surely you can reflect on your own history and realizing you overstep and exaggerate far too often. If and when you are correct someday, you won't enjoy it. It's because you are the boy who cried wolf, so you are only going to be aggravated.

Some advice. I would recommend you take a moment before you post to make SURE you understand what the poster is saying, because you have been on the wrong end of many misunderstandings in this forum involving MANY users including myself for a long time. This is not a coincidence. You could avoid that aggravation if you pause before posting. Take the time to re read the post or at least reflect on what the user is trying to say. You always seem hellbent on posting angrily against what you BELIEVE is their INTENT instead of what they are actually posting.

B4X, are you flagging users that you don't agree with?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

I'm not showing you shit. What in the world makes you think I'd go out of my way to show the likes of you if an online service is working? I don't even know if it's up and running or not because my PS3 is turned off and I'm not turning on for your sake.

As for the bolded, you can go ahead and stalk me if you want but I'm going to say what I want to say regardless. Next time I express the opinion that I'm not interested in an Xbox One, try not be as salty as you were last time.

Then why are you in this thread? Prove PSN is up.

Don't flatter yourself... Stalk you. Really man. You're a joke.

You run around talking shit about things you don't own... You're the worst type of fanboy.

You say two words about either system. I will tear you down.

You have no right to say anything. Everything you say, state or claim is hearsay fool.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

I'm not showing you shit. What in the world makes you think I'd go out of my way to show the likes of you if an online service is working? I don't even know if it's up and running or not because my PS3 is turned off and I'm not turning on for your sake.

Oh no. Please don't tear me down. lol.

Xbox One does seem to be a poor man's PS4 tho.

*waits for "tear down"*

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 B4X

@daious said:

@GreySeal9 said:
@daious said:

@GreySeal9 said:

lol true.

A Nintendo Homer, not you daious. That talks about shit he doesn't own is calling me tormentos.

Wow. :p

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 GreySeal9
@daious said:

@GreySeal9 said:
@daious said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@daious said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Stay paranoid and salty.

lol true.

Okay. Maybe that was a bit of an overstatement. But tormentos at least doesn't get pissed at people for not being interested in buying a PS4.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

*waits for "tear down"*

How would you know? Tales from the ass again tormentos.

You do realize you guys are one in the same. You both talk about shit you don't own with second hand knowledge.

When asked to show proof you fall back on "I don't want it. I don't have to prove shit to you. I will just regurgitate second and third hand knowledge. I just like the sound of my fingers hitting the keyboard. In my ignorant bliss"

You're from the same seed my man. You are him.

You talk with no first hand experience.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@daious said:

@GreySeal9 said:
@daious said:

@GreySeal9 said:

lol true.

A Nintendo Homer, not you daious. That talks about shit he doesn't own is calling me tormentos.

Wow. :p

Not sure how stating that I'm not interested in a platform=talking shit about it but then again, I'm not that well versed in shill logic.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

*waits for "tear down"*

You do realize you guys are one in the same. You both talk about shit you don't own with second hand knowledge.

When asked to show proof you fall back on "I don't want it. I don't have to prove shit to you. I will just regurgitate second and third hand knowledge. I just like the sound of my fingers hitting the keyboard. In my ignorant bliss"

To be honest, after you hyped up this tear down so much, it's a bit disappointing.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

To be honest, after you hyped up this tear down so much, it's a bit disappointing.

"Not everyone likes or wants to play Sunset Overdrive. I have no interest in the X1."

Tales from the ass.

Two peas in a pod.

Now did you see me saying anything... negative about another game in that thread?

I questioned why it wasn't on the list.

That's just what YOU tormentos do. Talk out your ass. You think I would EVER say that about something I have never played?

I'll guess scores of games.. I will never make a stupid statement like that my man.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

"Not everyone like or wants to play Sunset Overdrive. I have no interest in the X1."

Tales from the ass.

Two peas in a pod.

Now did you see me saying anything... negative about another game in that thread?

I question why it wasn't there.

That's just what YOU tormentos do. Talk out your ass. You think I would EVER say that about something I have never played?

I'll guess scores of games.. I will never make a stupid statement like that my man.

How does saying not everybody cares about Sunset Overdrive (which is a fact)/I'm not interested in Xbox One=talking shit?

There is something seriously wrong with you if you think that not being interested in Xbox One means that one is being negative about it. Not every console appeals to everyone.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

"Not everyone like or wants to play Sunset Overdrive. I have no interest in the X1."

Tales from the ass.

Two peas in a pod.

How does saying not everybody cares about Sunset Overdrive (which is a fact)/I'm not interested in Xbox One=talking shit?

There is something seriously wrong with you if you think that not being interested in Xbox One means that one is being negative about it. Not every console appeals to everyone.

What did your statment have to do with my statement to Heil68.

How the **** would you know.... Prove it tormentos.

I hear the ass is plentiful today.

Gamers play games guy, and gamers don't exclude games from a list when making such bold claims.

Yet you found your tidbit of tormentos stupid information helpful somehow in that situation. Why is that?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

Tales from the ass.

Two peas in a pod.

What did, what you said have to do with my statement to Heil68.

Gamers play games guy, and gamers don't exclude games from a list when making such bold claims.

Yet you found your tidbit of tormentos stupid information helpful somehow in that situation. Why is that?

Lots of words yet you can't actually tell me how stating that not everyone is interested in Sunset Overdrive (which, again, is a fact)/not being interested in Xbox One=talking shit. Maybe you should stop being such a baby and learn to deal with other people's preferences. If I said, "Xbox is a terrible piece of shit with no games," that would be one thing, but simply not being interested in a console does not warrant butthurt. You are not in any way personally harmed by me not buying an Xbox, so I would recommend that you chill out.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

Lots of words yet you can't actually tell me how stating that not everyone is interested in Sunset Overdrive (which, again, is a fact)/not being interested in Xbox One=talking shit. Maybe you should stop being such a baby and learn to deal with other people's preferences. If I said, "Xbox is a terrible piece of shit with no games," that would be one thing, but simply not being interested in a console does not warrant butthurt. You are not in any way personally harmed by me not buying an Xbox, so I would recommend that you chill out.

I just got started with your brand of stupid. You wanted this right tormentos?

So people who don't have interest in something... That have fucking never played the object in question. Have the right to make those dumb-ass claims. Again I was defending a game missing from a list.

Why did you feel the need to say what you said. Who gives a flying **** what you like guy. I'm sure the other 7 billion people on this rock are all ears.

Who has the right to say anything about a subject they have never experienced? Then to make such a blanket statement. That is based around their non-experience.

I call that tormentos.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

Why did you feel the need to say what you said. Who gives a flying **** what you like guy. I'm sure the other 7 billion people on this rock are all ears.

Yes. Normal people don't care what I'm interested in, but you're not a normal person. I can't for the life of me understand why it bothers you so much that I'm not interested in Xbox One. If it got a good amount of exclusives I found interesting, I'd be all over it, but for now, only Halo really sparks my interest, so I can't justify purchasing it. That that bothers you so much is just insane.

Also, you seem a little crazier than usual. Are you drunk? Cause if you are, I think you should sleep it off instead of going back and forth with me.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

So people who don't have interest in something... That have fucking never played the object in question. Have the right to make those dumb-ass claims. Again I was defending a game missing from a list.

Who has the right to say anything about a subject they have never experienced? Then to make such a blanket statement. That is based around their non-experience.

I call that tormentos

Yes. Normal people don't care what I'm interested in, but you're not a normal person. I can't for the life of me understand why it bothers you so much that I'm not interested in Xbox One. If it got some exclusives I found interesting, I'd be all over it, but for now, only Halo really sparks my interest, so I can't justify purchasing it. That that bothers you so much is just insane.

Also, you seem a little crazier than usual. Are you drunk? Cause if you are, I think you should sleep it off instead of going back and forth with me. Po

Nah, I just care about idiots making blanket statements about what I said. When I'm just saying a game should be on a list that is about gaming.

BTW don't hand select my posts out of context tormentos. I fixed that for you.

You wanted this.. Now come get it. Answer my questions. I said I do not give a **** about what you like, want, or need.

I want to know why, that you felt you needed to make that reply to me when I was talking to Heil68 about a game omitted from a gaming list.

With ZERO first hand experience in the subject. How the **** do you know If you like something without doing it?

Explain how that works.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Works fine for me. Just logged in and downloaded Resogun on my Vita.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

I call that tormentos

Yes. Normal people don't care what I'm interested in, but you're not a normal person. I can't for the life of me understand why it bothers you so much that I'm not interested in Xbox One. If it got some exclusives I found interesting, I'd be all over it, but for now, only Halo really sparks my interest, so I can't justify purchasing it. That that bothers you so much is just insane.

Also, you seem a little crazier than usual. Are you drunk? Cause if you are, I think you should sleep it off instead of going back and forth with me. Po

Nah, I just care about idiots making blanket statements about what I said. When I'm just saying a game should be on a list that is about gaming.

You wanted this.. Now come get it. Answer my questions. I said I do not give a **** about what you like, want, or need.

I want to know why, that you felt you needed to make that reply to me when I was talking to Heil68 about a game omitted from a gaming list.

With ZERO first hand experience in the subject. How the **** do you know If you like something without doing it?

Explain.

To the bolded: you can say that all you want, but the fact that you're getting so mad about me not being interested in Xbox tells a different story.

I didn't say I didn't like Xbox One. I said I'm not interested in it. There is a difference. I'm sure the Xbox One is a perfectly decent console, but that doesn't mean I'm obligated to be interested in it.

I didn't say I didn't like Sunset Overdrive (tho it does look boring). I said that not everybody needs to acknowledge it in the same way that not everybody needs to acknowledge the games that I enjoyed this year.

Finally, I suggest you calm down. If you're drunk, close down your internet and get some rest. None of this is even remotely worth getting worked up about.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

I call that tormentos

Explain.

To the bolded: you can say that all you want, but the fact that you're getting so mad about me not being interested in Xbox tells a different story.

I didn't say I didn't like Xbox One. I said I'm not interested in it. There is a difference. I'm sure the Xbox One is a perfectly decent console, but that doesn't mean I'm obligated to be interested in it.

I didn't say I didn't like Sunset Overdrive (tho it does look boring). I said that not everybody needs to acknowledge it in the same way that not everybody needs to acknowledge the games that I enjoyed this year.

Finally, I suggest you calm down. If you're drunk, close down your internet and get some rest. None of this is even remotely worth getting worked up about.

Here's what you don't get tormentos. You spun the conversation to me caring what the **** you like. You actually think I care if you want an X1? Go read the thread again idiot.

I care that you found it important to make the reply you did to me. You think I don't know the stupid information you was peddling? That was a stupid thing to say to me.

You actually thinking I care about you, isn't that precious.

I care when someone makes blanket obvious claims to discredit my 100% logical views.

Tell me the title of that thread again? What was it about?

Sunset Overdrive and FH2 are two of the best games released this year. I defended them not being on a list about gaming. Not once mentioning another game.

You came in to said thread... With tales from the ass to try to discredit my comment to Heil68. With zero facts.. speculation and no experience in the games I was discussing with him.

In a tormentos styled debate.. To try to discredit me or the game. I'm going to go with me on that one though.

I want to make this 100% clear with you. I give two fucks about you or what you like. Your dumb information that everyone knows... does not exclude a game from a list about gaming in the year of 2014. No fucking matter how your no experience fanboy ass tries to spin it tormentos.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

I call that tormentos

Explain.

Here's what you don't get tormentos. You spun the conversation to me caring what the **** you like. You actually think I care if you want an X1? Go read the thread again idiot.

While you might be embarrassed about caring so much about me not being interested in Xbox One (as you should be but at least you're realizing how silly it all is; baby steps and all that), let's not backpedal and engage in revisionism. You even tried to claim that I'm not a gamer because I'm not interested in games "regardless of platform." Again, it would serve you better to just admit that you should try to care less about other people's level of interest in Xbox One rather than denying and backpedaling.

And usually, I wouldn't dream that anyone would care what I'm interested in, but you have a very abnormal thought process and it clearly gets under your skin when people don't praise Xbox One.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By B4X

@GreySeal9:

Merry Christmas dude.

At this point. What else is there to say.

Besides tales from your ass.

Make sure you come back sometime and get some more of daddy.

EDIT: The sad thing is you know who I am.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 GreySeal9

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Merry Christmas dude.

Haha. Definitely drunk.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9:

Merry Christmas dude.

Haha. Definitely drunk.

Hahaha. Defiantly without any experience.

You and Tormentos get to sleep early. Santa loves you.

Merry Christmas.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Bros, let's try and keep it civil, okay? It's Christmas after all! :)

----

Also, regarding the topic I heard it's those annoying Lizards (or whatever they call themselves). Apparently, as usual, their motivation is "just for the lulz". Nothing like trying to ruin everyone's fun, I guess....

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

just watched scrooged on netflix and playing games right now psn works fine.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I can connect to PSN fine. Then again, I'm currently on a SONET ring.