PSM gives Warhawk a 6.5 and Lair a 5.0!!!!!! WTF??????????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

Something terribly wrong is going on right now , My theory is that Microsoft is bribing magazines to give low scores to Ps exclusives or perhaps this was an ill tasted joke ?AgentA-Mi6
because surely games that pretty can't get suck scores, right?

KillZone

Black

Chromehounds

Shadowrun

Advent Rising

and countless others.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Dreams-Visions

recently all the good psm staff left, and were replaced by staff from the xbox magazine. But psm has never been a good source for reviews... they gave KIllzone 1 a 9.5/10!winner1001

you do realize your post is the quintessential example damage control, spin and conspiracy post of all time, right? It's something everyone in SW should study.

Sooshy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#203 Sooshy
Member since 2007 • 1723 Posts
Why would editors from OXM go and work for PSM just to make PS3 games look bad? These people do this for a living, not so they can make a system look bad.
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#204 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts

[QUOTE="winner1001"]recently all the good psm staff left, and were replaced by staff from the xbox magazine. But psm has never been a good source for reviews... they gave KIllzone 1 a 9.5/10!Dreams-Visions

you do realize your post is the quintessential example damage control, spin and conspiracy post of all time, right? It's something everyone in SW should study.

Well, all he really said is that they do give crappy games high scores. In the case of Lair is it possible for them to give a great game a low score? Probably not.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Dreams-Visions
[QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

[QUOTE="winner1001"]recently all the good psm staff left, and were replaced by staff from the xbox magazine. But psm has never been a good source for reviews... they gave KIllzone 1 a 9.5/10!Bgrngod

Well, all he really said is that they do give crappy games high scores. In the case of Lair is it possible for them to give a great game a low score? Probably not.

allow me to break it down into segments:

"recently all the good psm staff left..." (damage control. the old PSM staff was known for grossly overrating certain games. staff changes indicate a desire to be taken more seriously)

"...and were replaced by staff from the xbox magazine..." (conspiracy. xbots must have taken over PSM! :?)

"...but psm has never been a good source for reviews..." (spin. they've never been good, even though Cows have never suggested as much in the past. suddenly they've never been credible :lol: )

"...they gave KillZone 1 a 9.5/10!" (contradiction. earlier in the post, he suggested that the old staff was "good"...that would have been the SAME STAFF that gave KillZone a 9.5/10. So was that staff "good" or weren't they? Uh oh...busted!

post summation = damage control.

the quintessential damage controling fanboy post. It's almost like commentating on Animal Planet.

mikasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 mikasa
Member since 2003 • 4060 Posts
R&C will be the only PS3 AAAe for a while.
Sir-Marwin105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#207 Sir-Marwin105
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts
I'm still anticipating Warhawk. A lot of people say it is really fun.
Puppa_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Puppa_Shogun
Member since 2005 • 992 Posts

What about the comparison they had between the 360 and PS3 around launch that made the PS3 look like garbage? Even though the garbage they compared it to works better at what it does then the god aweful 360. Do people not understand though that reviews dont matter at all to gamers, the only individuals who put weight in reviews are fanboys who think the 360 just has shooters, the wii only has kiddy and mini games and that the ps3 doesnt have any games worth playing.

But about the whole reviewer conspiracy thing. Did anyone stop to think that maybe this guy worked for the XBOX magazine before PSMbecause he prefers that system?Maybe he wants to go back or maybe heg enuinly thought it was a bad game, who knows but one thing is for certain, that as far as system wars is concerned these reviews mean nothing more then the turd soup i left in the toilet this morning.

Diablo2343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Diablo2343
Member since 2003 • 982 Posts

On the latest IGN Play B3yond podcast, IGN Playstationeditors say that Lair is painful, repetitive and not very fun. They also state that they do have the review build of Lair and the review will be out in two weeks to coincide with the game's launch.

Avatar image for Danthegamingman
Danthegamingman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#210 Danthegamingman
Member since 2003 • 19978 Posts
All Cows owe an apology to EGM mags review of Lair's 5.0 score. Cows slandered them big time. Cows, say you're sorry and make nice.
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Dreams-Visions

What about the comparison they had between the 360 and PS3 around launch that made the PS3 look like garbage? Even though the garbage they compared it to works better at what it does then the god aweful 360. Do people not understand though that reviews dont matter at all to gamers, the only individuals who put weight in reviews are fanboys who think the 360 just has shooters, the wii only has kiddy and mini games and that the ps3 doesnt have any games worth playing.

But about the whole reviewer conspiracy thing. Did anyone stop to think that maybe this guy worked for the XBOX magazinebefore PSMbecause he prefers that system?Maybe he wants to go back or maybe hegenuinly thought it was a bad game, who knowsbutone thing is forcertain, that as far assystem wars is concerned these reviews mean nothing more then the turd soup i left in the toilet this morning.

Puppa_Shogun

so let's look at this post, shall we?

-out of the blue 360 flaming

-"real gamers" apparently don't use reviews to help them decide how to spend their $60.

-conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy.

-since it was bad, it must have been a worthless review. if it had been a good review, it would have been okay.

sound about right?

Bigboss232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#212 Bigboss232
Member since 2006 • 4997 Posts
hmm I dont know maybe we should wait until GS and IGN stat there opinion
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Dreams-Visions
hmm I dont know maybe we should wait until GS and IGN stat there opinionBigboss232
IGN's PlayStation editors have given their opinion...
Diablo2343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Diablo2343
Member since 2003 • 982 Posts

hmm I dont know maybe we should wait until GS and IGN stat there opinionBigboss232

From my post about 4 above yours

"On the latest IGN Play B3yond podcast, IGN Playstation editors say that Lair is painful, repetitive and not very fun. They also state that they do have the review build of Lair and the review will be out in two weeks to coincide with the game's launch"

anamnawshad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 anamnawshad
Member since 2003 • 5067 Posts

:shock: :? :lol:

This is ***** hilarious! Such great scores coming from a Cow magazine!

The Cow Damage Control on that website is pathetic....;)

DazKurupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#216 DazKurupt
Member since 2006 • 1370 Posts
Just read the title of the review its the lamest review i seen. It trys to make warhawk out to be a 3rd person shooter instead of what it is which is dog fights .....hence the name warhawk :roll:, tanks , jeeps , turrets ..... and 3rd person shooting.Its a killer game.
DazKurupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 DazKurupt

R&C will be the only PS3 AAAe for a while.mikasa

Heavenly Sword 100/100 play magazine

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Dreams-Visions

Just read the title of the review its the lamest review i seen. It trys to make warhawk out to be a 3rd person shooter instead of what it is which is dog fights .....hence the name warhawk :roll:, tanks , jeeps , turrets ..... and 3rd person shooting.Its a killer game.DazKurupt

I agree 100%. should have followed in the footsteps of Crimson Skies.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#219 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

[QUOTE="mikasa"]R&C will be the only PS3 AAAe for a while.DazKurupt

Play?... Compliments of another poster-

Yep:

• Just Cause - 9
  • Brute Force - 9
  • Sonic the Hedgehog - 8.5
  • Tenchu Z - 8.5
  • Red Steel - 8.5
  • Bullet Witch - 8.5
  • Prey - 8.5
  • Rainbow Six Vegas - 8.5
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 8.5

RobbieH1234
I would take that with a grain of... no, a fistful of salt.
smooothe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 smooothe
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts

You guys know that the person who reviewed Warhawk in PSM previously worked for the Xbox magazine? Read the link:

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-60935.aspx

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#221 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
Well, at least we know PSM is at least somewhat unbiased...
DazKurupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 DazKurupt
[QUOTE="DazKurupt"]

[QUOTE="mikasa"]R&C will be the only PS3 AAAe for a while.musicalmac

Play?... Compliments of another poster-

Yep:

• Just Cause - 9
  • Brute Force - 9
  • Sonic the Hedgehog - 8.5
  • Tenchu Z - 8.5
  • Red Steel - 8.5
  • Bullet Witch - 8.5
  • Prey - 8.5
  • Rainbow Six Vegas - 8.5
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 8.5

RobbieH1234

I would take that with a grain of... no, a fistful of salt.

The combat system alone in HS is worthy of AAA imo have you played the demo? The gfx AAA, sound AAA, Only con i see is the voice actors are totaly over dramatic imo.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10655 Posts
well good thing i was in the BETA version of Warhawk because now i can truly disagree with that pos review, now i don't know about Lair, but the Warhawk beta was pretty exciting and for only 40 bucks??!?!?!? (well 60$ for the blu-ray edition w/ a headset) i'll easily spend that kind of cash on a game like this. Now as of right now no judgement (IMHO) CAN BE HELD FOR Lair because noone beside some reviewers and previewers played the game, but Warhawk is totally in a different scenario because there was a playable beta for the game and i highly believe that that this game will still sell good because 3/4 of the people who was in the beta enjoyed this game, heck it even was getting good reviews based on the beta from alot of the sites. So with that said/known, screw PSM on this one (not on Lair though;))
o0George0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 o0George0o
Member since 2006 • 1000 Posts
idk if u guys saw the scan of the warhawk review but they complaind about things like bots and how its overpriced even though it comes with like a $50 headset. umm im still buying it that review was crap,and lair suks
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#225 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

The combat system alone in HS is worthy of AAA imo have you played the demo? The gfx AAA, sound AAA, Only con i see is the voice actors are totaly over dramatic imo.

DazKurupt
No I have not played HS yet. I can't draw any conclusions myself. I'm just aware of how askew the reviews from PLAY magazine tend to be. It makes me wonder if they actually have the game to review :?
omarguy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 omarguy01
Member since 2004 • 8139 Posts
Something terribly wrong is going on right now , My theory is that Microsoft is bribing magazines to give low scores to Ps exclusives or perhaps this was an ill tasted joke ?AgentA-Mi6
conspiracy theories = insta-fail
mikasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 mikasa
Member since 2003 • 4060 Posts

[QUOTE="mikasa"]R&C will be the only PS3 AAAe for a while.DazKurupt

I had that hyped at AAA in the official thread, but since then some bad news has been coming out. So my official hype still stands, but I'm not banking on it. R&C really is the best looking/most fun PS3 game on the horizon.

Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts
Sony needs to do what MS is doing and buy/publish big developer games so instead of getting 5s and 6s...they can get 8s and 9s.
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Dreams-Visions

You guys know that the person who reviewed Warhawk in PSM previously worked for the Xbox magazine? Read the link:

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-60935.aspx

smooothe

yes we know. conspiracy theories fail.

snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 snyper1982
Member since 2004 • 3407 Posts
[QUOTE="deviates1080"][QUOTE="ragrdoll21"][QUOTE="deviates1080"]

So even when a Playstation magazine gives them bad reviews they are being called 'biased' or bad reviews by the PS3 owners? lol, hilarious.

ragrdoll21

Where in this thread is anyone saying they are biased?Show me.....troll.

Nice over reaction, check the other thread.

Well go post there!

Dude what is your problem? Are you a 12 year old or something?

Taiko88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Taiko88
Member since 2004 • 1854 Posts

This is really funny. Those cows, such as Zaxtor99, http://ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=93162&page=3.... are saying that Oblivion and WoW should be knocked down, because they don't have single player, what all those cows fail to realize is that, Oblivion is a single player game and that WoW has a storyline/quest built into it, it is not just some mindless shooter. Plus, any game that has multiplayer only, with the exception of CS:S, is bound to fail or get bored really fast.

I just don't get why these cows get mad the second one of their precious games gets a bad review they all say the magazine is run by xbox, that they are insane and other games should be lowered although, all games, such as Shadowrun score bad if you are a multiplayer only game.

DazKurupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 DazKurupt
[QUOTE="DazKurupt"]

[QUOTE="mikasa"]R&C will be the only PS3 AAAe for a while.mikasa

I had that hyped at AAA in the official thread, but since then some bad news has been coming out. So my official hype still stands, but I'm not banking on it. R&C really is the best looking/most fun PS3 game on the horizon.

Thats a matter of personal tastes. R&C isnt my kinda game. I pick many games over R&C, it does look pretty though.

munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#233 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts

This is really funny. Those cows, such as Zaxtor99, http://ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=93162&page=3.... are saying that Oblivion and WoW should be knocked down, because they don't have single player, what all those cows fail to realize is that, Oblivion is a single player game and that WoW has a storyline/quest built into it, it is not just some mindless shooter. Plus, any game that has multiplayer only, with the exception of CS:S, is bound to fail or get bored really fast.

I just don't get why these cows get mad the second one of their precious games gets a bad review they all say the magazine is run by xbox, that they are insane and other games should be lowered although, all games, such as Shadowrun score bad if you are a multiplayer only game.

Taiko88

Shadowrun got a bad score because for $60 you didn't get much :| With warhawk you get a lot of maps and modes plus a $40 headset, don't get ahead of yourself :|

DazKurupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 DazKurupt

Taiko88

You speak of cows getting upset over a review..... what about those who were talking of firing jeff or worse over his bioshock review...

dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 dubvisions
Member since 2006 • 1815 Posts
Gotta love those strong reviews off of mag scans. Not to mention a crappy scan. I can't believe that a gamer who has this magazine, a scanner, and the need to post this article can't figure out how to make a quality scan. Pretty improbable.
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Dreams-Visions

Gotta love those strong reviews off of mag scans. Not to mention a crappy scan. I can't believe that a gamer who has this magazine, a scanner, and the need to post this article can't figure out how to make a quality scan. Pretty improbable.dubvisions
what the hell does one thing have to do with another?

how do you, in your good thinking, equate gamer with "high-quality scan"? :|

Please...indulge me.

the damage control going on today is ridiculous. How about this: go email this to PSM and ask for feedback. if it weren't true, an official statement will be released. some official comments will be given.

silence = truth.

hotdaisy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 hotdaisy18
Member since 2004 • 1909 Posts
Sure are a lot of people eating crow these days. Sucks for you.
Spartanx23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#238 Spartanx23
Member since 2005 • 1554 Posts

http://ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=93162

what that guy ^^ said he saw. If true then I don't know cows, you might have to wait for Haze, Ratchet, Uncharted, and UT3. Heavenly Sword seems to be getting some wishy washy reviews, so I don't know about that game. Anybody seen the magazine yet?

PSM = Playstation Magazine btw..... :?

CB4McGusto

I havn't taken anything PSM says seriously ever since they gave Killzone a 10 out a 10!:|

Taiko88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Taiko88
Member since 2004 • 1854 Posts
[QUOTE="Taiko88"]

DazKurupt

You speak of cows getting upset over a review..... what about those who were talking of firing jeff or worse over his bioshock review...

I may not 100% agree with Jeff's review of Bioshock, but I accept it as his opinion, and his xbox started chugging after 3+ hours which was kind of not fair to take off points because he had a bad xbox, but oh well, what are you going to do?

Shadowrun got a bad score because for $60 you didn't get much :| With warhawk you get a lot of maps and modes plus a $40 headset, don't get ahead of yourself :|

munu9

I highly doubt that the price of the game, by $20 dollars, would lower or raise the score to 8.0+ as all the cows have dreamed for.

snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 snyper1982
Member since 2004 • 3407 Posts

Gotta love those strong reviews off of mag scans. Not to mention a crappy scan. I can't believe that a gamer who has this magazine, a scanner, and the need to post this article can't figure out how to make a quality scan. Pretty improbable.dubvisions

Yeah I am sure it is all a big conspiacy against sony.... Did someone spike your cud this morning cow?

winner1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 winner1001
Member since 2004 • 50 Posts
[QUOTE="Bgrngod"][QUOTE="Dreams-Visions"]

[QUOTE="winner1001"]recently all the good psm staff left, and were replaced by staff from the xbox magazine. But psm has never been a good source for reviews... they gave KIllzone 1 a 9.5/10!Dreams-Visions

allow me to break it down into segments:

"recently all the good psm staff left..." (damage control. the old PSM staff was known for grossly overrating certain games. staff changes indicate a desire to be taken more seriously)

"...and were replaced by staff from the xbox magazine..." (conspiracy. xbots must have taken over PSM! :?)

"...but psm has never been a good source for reviews..." (spin. they've never been good, even though Cows have never suggested as much in the past. suddenly they've never been credible :lol: )

"...they gave KillZone 1 a 9.5/10!" (contradiction. earlier in the post, he suggested that the old staff was "good"...that would have been the SAME STAFF that gave KillZone a 9.5/10. So was that staff "good" or weren't they? Uh oh...busted!

post summation = damage control.

the quintessential damage controling fanboy post. It's almost like commentating on Animal Planet.

Its not damage control... I have been getting psm magazines since 2002, and they have changed. A month or two ago pretty much the entire staff was replaced, and since then the reviews have become much more biased. PS3 games are getting lower and lower scores, some even lower than those on gamespot and ign, and its a PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE. I was just saying, that since the xbox editor came over, the magazine has been getting worse! PSM never has been good at reviews, i meant good staff as in people who enjoyed playstation and everything playstation stood for. Sure they made some dumb reviews, like giving a game 9.5/10 even when the game sucked, but they were still good. I never said the old reviewers were Perfect, just better. Just because i own a ps3, does not make me fanboy, if i played the warhawk beta and it was amazing, and so i posted this. Its not a conspiracy theory, its just my opinion based on how i have read all the magazines since 2002. So you need to STFU and get a life!

Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 315

#242 Gamer46
Member since 2003 • 11304 Posts

Not shocking, Warhawk never looked good and after EGM panned it, I lost all hope for Lair. I still think Heavenly Sword, R&C, Haze, UT 3 and Uncharted will be great though.

Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Gamer46

Its not damage control... I have been getting psm magazines since 2002, and they have changed. A month or two ago pretty much the entire staff was replaced, and since then the reviews have become much more biased. PS3 games are getting lower and lower scores, some even lower than those on gamespot and ign, and its a PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE. I was just saying, that since the xbox editor came over, the magazine has been getting worse!

winner1001

Stop it. I've been reading PSM since 2003, yes there were recent changes, but the mag hasn't gotten worse, in fact it's gotten better. Killzone didn't deserve the ridiculous 9.5 that it got. I'm glad an unbiased editor took over. Now games like Lair and Warhawk are getting the scores they deserve. Rob Smith took over Xbox Magazine and turned it from fanboy propaganda to a respected game magazine. He's doing the same for PSM.

Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#244 Sim_genius
Member since 2005 • 9562 Posts
lol @ Lair and how hyped it is :lol:
winner1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 winner1001
Member since 2004 • 50 Posts
[QUOTE="winner1001"]

Its not damage control... I have been getting psm magazines since 2002, and they have changed. A month or two ago pretty much the entire staff was replaced, and since then the reviews have become much more biased. PS3 games are getting lower and lower scores, some even lower than those on gamespot and ign, and its a PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE. I was just saying, that since the xbox editor came over, the magazine has been getting worse!

Gamer46

Stop it. I've been reading PSM since 2003, yes there were recent changes, but the mag hasn't gotten worse, in fact it's gotten better. Killzone didn't deserve the ridiculous 9.5 that it got. I'm glad an unbiased editor took over. Now games like Lair and Warhawk are getting the scores they deserve. Rob Smith took over Xbox Magazine and turned it from fanboy propaganda to a respected game magazine. He's doing the same for PSM.

You serious, psm got worse, all the funny and entertaining people left. The new staff, IMO, tries to hard to be funny. Killzone didnt deserve a 9.5, it deserved like a 4, and i dont expect killzone 2 to do much better. But i still think the quality has gone down, but maybe thats just because i miss the old staff :(

Heres is proof to what a** the new PSM Editor is.... (article from his first work on OXM)

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=93438

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#246 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

I'm starting to feel little remorse about having my PS3 up for sale. I literally only played it one week. That and I can't afford a plane ticket so PS3 will help pay, but ya know!

And don't go on about PSM being biased, I remember all too well 8 pages with cows saying lems cant have any reviews from OXM. Sony fans seem to have a serious denial issue this generation. I'm still hoping for good reviews from Drake though, we need more adventure games!

DanBal76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 DanBal76
Member since 2003 • 1950 Posts
That's concerning, but PSM isn't as forgiving as OPM when it comes to reviews.
WongB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 WongB
Member since 2004 • 1701 Posts
Both reviews seem a bit low, looking at what they said about warhawk on the first page, they complained that there is no offline play, and at $60, it isn't worth it. They don't mention that you get a blu-tooth headset for the $60 nor that you can get the package for $40. Also, did they really expect a singleplayer experience when it is a multiplayer only game?
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts

Ive been reading the magazine since the 5th issue ever printed. The mag has changed since Rob Smith took over and it is just terrible now.

His suggestion for remodeling the PS3 controller was making it just like the 360's controller layout.

I hate the magazine now and can't wait for my PSM subscription to be up. I am interested to see how GameInformer rates these games.

Plus everyone needs to just shutup about Warhawk and Lair flopping until Gamespot reviews them. It was decided a long time ago only Gamespot's reviews count, but as soon as a bad review comes out for a PS3 exclusive somewhere lemmings jump on the oppurtunity to claim ownage.

Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Gamer46
[QUOTE="Gamer46"][QUOTE="winner1001"]

winner1001

You serious, psm got worse, all the funny and entertaining people left. The new staff, IMO, tries to hard to be funny. Killzone didnt deserve a 9.5, it deserved like a 4, and i dont expect killzone 2 to do much better. But i still think the quality has gone down, but maybe thats just because i miss the old staff :(

Heres is proof to what a** the new PSM Editor is.... (article from his first work on OXM)

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=93438

Stop crying, nothing Rob Smith said was false.