PS4 exclusive Until Dawn release date announced

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Do you also say thing to cows when they do the exact same thing only more often? I haven't seen it so far so.....one could easily say you're a cow because you sure seem to run to defend them more than any other faction I've seen.

I told you countless times, I hate the lems FAR more than any other fanbase, they're the bane of gaming and the worst fanbase easily

Spoken like a true cow. Everyone with the exception of the cows think you're wrong. Cows have by far been the most obnoxious, rude, crude and down right annoying fanbase going all the way back to the PS2 days. Cows continue to talk shit to lems, hermits and sheep and they do it on a regular basis. Your hatred of lems is baseless and wreaks of being a cow whether you want to admit it or not.

I'm just saying dude. You either haven't been here long enough or you're a cow plain and simple.

Edge_Plus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 Edge_Plus
Member since 2013 • 135 Posts

This game looks horrible lmfao

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@-God- said:

This looks more movie-game than The Order

It is. Heavy Rain was ok, but I didn't pay $60 for it and I won't pay $60 for this game either. I don't mind these type of games, I just don't think they are worth full price since they're more movie like, then game like.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Do you also say thing to cows when they do the exact same thing only more often? I haven't seen it so far so.....one could easily say you're a cow because you sure seem to run to defend them more than any other faction I've seen.

I told you countless times, I hate the lems FAR more than any other fanbase, they're the bane of gaming and the worst fanbase easily

Spoken like a true cow. Everyone with the exception of the cows think you're wrong. Cows have by far been the most obnoxious, rude, crude and down right annoying fanbase going all the way back to the PS2 days. Cows continue to talk shit to lems, hermits and sheep and they do it on a regular basis. Your hatred of lems is baseless and wreaks of being a cow whether you want to admit it or not.

I'm just saying dude. You either haven't been here long enough or you're a cow plain and simple.

My hatred of lems stems back to last gen where I was called a second rate gamer, smashed against a wall, laughed at for preferring the PS3 over the 360.

You lems are easily the worst of the bunch, also to be a cow you need to be devoted solely to PS and nothing else, I prefer the PC and the Nintendo brand ALOT more than the PS brand so no, I don't think so lem.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

are people actually hyped for this?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kingtito

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

My hatred of lems stems back to last gen where I was called a second rate gamer, smashed against a wall, laughed at for preferring the PS3 over the 360.

You lems are easily the worst of the bunch, also to be a cow you need to be devoted solely to PS and nothing else, I prefer the PC and the Nintendo brand ALOT more than the PS brand so no, I don't think so lem.

There you go, you were a cow all last gen..hahaha j/k dude that's not how lems are. That's some ignorant group of people. There are cows that would do the same thing so don't lump all lems into the same boat as those assholes.

Wrong dude, you only need to defend your brothers AND the PS brand to be a cow. You don't have to be ONLY loyal to just PS for that. Trust me when I say there are lot's of cows, hemits and lems labeled as such even though they game on other systems.

I stand by my words, you haven't been here long enough. You haven't seen thread after thread cows made bashing all the other systems just because they weren't made by Sony. All you need to do is look at all of El Tormenteds post and you can easily see how bad cows are. Worst faction in the history of SWs by far.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Yay...............I guess.

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1474 Posts

@Heil68 said:

More games than ever.

I see no game here.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

There you go, you were a cow all last gen..hahaha j/k dude that's not how lems are. That's some ignorant group of people. There are cows that would do the same thing so don't lump all lems into the same boat as those assholes.

Wrong dude, you only need to defend your brothers AND the PS brand to be a cow. You don't have to be ONLY loyal to just PS for that. Trust me when I say there are lot's of cows, hemits and lems labeled as such even though they game on other systems.

I stand by my words, you haven't been here long enough. You haven't seen thread after thread cows made bashing all the other systems just because they weren't made by Sony. All you need to do is look at all of El Tormenteds post and you can easily see how bad cows are. Worst faction in the history of SWs by far.

Yes I was a cow all last gen when I was a 360 fanboy from 2005-2009, Wii fan for the whole gen and only became a PS3 fan in 2010 but yeah, total cow.

I'm not loyal to a single one of them, I just despise the Xbox fanboys, maybe they aren't a scummy as you say but it's going to take ALOT more than just you (I mean that in the least rude way) and a couple of friends from GS to relieve that hatred I've had for them for 5 years now.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kingtito

@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Yes I was a cow all last gen when I was a 360 fanboy from 2005-2009, Wii fan for the whole gen and only became a PS3 fan in 2010 but yeah, total cow.

I'm not loyal to a single one of them, I just despise the Xbox fanboys, maybe they aren't a scummy as you say but it's going to take ALOT more than just you (I mean that in the least rude way) and a couple of friends from GS to relieve that hatred I've had for them for 5 years now.

Well it does suck if what you say is true as far as what happened. It's a shame people would revert to that level over a video gaming system but there are all kinds of stupid in this world.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 davem1992

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:

Well it does suck if what you say is true as far as what happened. It's a shame people would revert to that level over a video gaming system but there are all kinds of stupid in this world.

I hold no ill will against Xbox FANS, I just despise the lems that feel we can't enjoy PS4 games as well.

Might seem silly to you but yeah, I HATE the community and think it's the worst in gaming.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

Looks alright, will only play it at a budget price.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#64 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I'd actually be surprised if somebody was looking forward to this based on what's been shown.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@Pikminmaniac said:

I'd actually be surprised if somebody was looking forward to this based on what's been shown.

Cows

jet052006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 jet052006
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

@davem1992 said:

Most people usually only see the negatives, and less so of the positives of other fanboy groups, this goes in general to most things in life were people are divided on a topic. With that being said its usually the play station fan group that is seen as the worst due to them being very vocal, this has even led to publications like eurogamer, destructoid and others to blatantly come out and say playstation fans are the worst.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 davem1992

@jet052006 said:
@davem1992 said:

Most people usually only see the negatives, and less so of the positives of other fanboy groups, this goes in general to most things in life were people are divided on a topic. With that being said its usually the play station fan group that is seen as the worst due to them being very vocal, this has even led to publications like eurogamer, destructoid and others to blatantly come out and say playstation fans are the worst.

I'll continue to disagree.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#68 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:

'Gameplay' consisting entirely of QTE's and button prompts? Trying to be a cinematic experience? Until Dawn? Ready at Dawn? Sony? Coincidence?

The Order 2015: Until Dawn

Another $60 5/10 movie inbound, no fucking thank you...

K, one less lem playing it.

I'm looking forward to it.

I look forward to video games, not interactive movies.

So I assume with you lems running wildewe're not allowed to look forward to any PS4 gam?

Then again, you thought Horizon 2 was exclusive so why do I bother with this one.

We're? So you're admitting to being a cow? I would loosely categorize this as a game. Looks to be a QTE fest as cows blasted ANY MS game that remotely promoted anything QTE.

Personally, I think it looks interesting and perhaps worth at least a rent.

No I'm a PC fan, I just think that if a game looks interesting you should be allowed to look forward to it, shame the lems ruin it for everyone.

You pegged this guy so hard tito lol...

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By davem1992

@nyadc said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@kingtito said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:

'Gameplay' consisting entirely of QTE's and button prompts? Trying to be a cinematic experience? Until Dawn? Ready at Dawn? Sony? Coincidence?

The Order 2015: Until Dawn

Another $60 5/10 movie inbound, no fucking thank you...

K, one less lem playing it.

I'm looking forward to it.

I look forward to video games, not interactive movies.

So I assume with you lems running wildewe're not allowed to look forward to any PS4 gam?

Then again, you thought Horizon 2 was exclusive so why do I bother with this one.

We're? So you're admitting to being a cow? I would loosely categorize this as a game. Looks to be a QTE fest as cows blasted ANY MS game that remotely promoted anything QTE.

Personally, I think it looks interesting and perhaps worth at least a rent.

No I'm a PC fan, I just think that if a game looks interesting you should be allowed to look forward to it, shame the lems ruin it for everyone.

Nope lem, he didn't.

So can we ever look forward to PS4 games or are cretins like you gonna make sure that's impossible?

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 hello505
Member since 2013 • 523 Posts

@davem1992: Tell me your life story and your hardships. I really want to know.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 davem1992

@hello505: Nah I'm good, I'll just continue despising the fanbase.

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 hello505

@davem1992: You're pathetic, hating someone you've never met. Go to church.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 davem1992

@hello505: I assume that NyaDC is also pathetic due to him hating the PS community?

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 hello505

@davem1992: No because the PS deserves every single bit of hate. I can hate you but you can't hate me, that's it.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 davem1992

@hello505 said:

@davem1992: No because the PS deserves every single bit of hate. I can hate you but you can't hate me, that's it.

>YOU CAN'T HATE THE XBOX FANBASE

>WE CAN HATE THE SONY FANBASE

Yeah, no kid I don't think so. Also I'm a PC gamer, I just hate you cretins more than the Sony fanboys.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@hello505 said:

Yeah, no kid I don't think so. Also I'm a PC gamer, I just hate you cretins more than the Sony fanboys.

Actually you side with Sony fanboys no matter how hard you deny it, I've seen you commenting on Rise of the Tomb Raider article in the comments section on Gamespot.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 davem1992

@Salt_The_Fries said:
@davem1992 said:
@hello505 said:

Actually you side with Sony fanboys no matter how hard you deny it, I've seen you commenting on Rise of the Tomb Raider article in the comments section on Gamespot.

Yep I do side with the Sony fanboys, I hate them less than the Xbox fanboys.

Said that like 40 times now, also RoTR is coming to all 3.

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 hello505

@davem1992 said:
@hello505 said:

What a load, you're a cow, don't deny it.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 davem1992

@hello505 said:
@davem1992 said:
@hello505 said:

What a load, you're a cow, don't deny it.

I'm a cow that plays his Xbox One and WiiU more, games primarily on PC and hasn't used his PS4 since January.

Keep.trying.lem

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

And this is the pinnacle of Hypocrisy do you say any shit to lemming like you who downplay anything on PS4.?

Do you even have the freaking guts to admit you are a die hard lemming.?

Because you,stormy,Blackace,Delta,Sts106mat, and several other don't even have the guts to admit you are lemmings all you do here is attacks cows and defend MS nothing more,you go as far as to try to imply that the review industry doesn't matter when here score are what have been use for generation to determine which game is good or not,oh wait did you tell lemmings last gen that scores didn't matter.? Oh no you were on the thread last gen when TLOU flopped here making fun oh an guess what it is a score which determine that...lol

I don't know if he is a cow or not but i do know that you are a lemming big time and deny it,and you would say shit even to the worse lemming here like Foxbatalpha.

Don't preach what you don't practice bro.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By tormentos

@nyadc said:
@kingtito said:

He doesn't have the moral to do that he say shit to lemmings like you and foxbatalpha,blackace which are from the worse here.

He can't preach what he doesn't practice and like him you are a blind lemming who can't even admit been a lemming which is quite sad because since the first day i saw you posting you were to easy to spot those routine hiding on PC lasted you 3 minutes when i spotted you,and all you have do since then is defend the xbox one and bash anything on PS4..hahaha

To the point of saying that you play more you xbox one than your PS4 because it has more games,when in reality it has way less and lower score to..lol

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#84  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

I forgot what this game was until I say the "gameplay" video of it... then I wished I could get those few minutes back. Game looks awful.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

kiss my arse Eltormo, you gobshite .

I have had plenty of good things to say about the PS4, i play most of my games on it.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

You are a lemming and last gen you were an even bigger one,you just like some other posters are just changing your perspective because well the xbox one get the inferior part most of the time and last gen i remember how you say you mostly cared for multiplatforms and Halo so the superior ones on 360 mean no reason to get a PS3..hahahaa

It happen to another lemming i can remember its name now,he now is basically a full cow now,only defend MS when the topic is about the 360..

I just can't remember his name he use to have PDZ on his avatar...lol

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@tormentos said:
@sts106mat said:

kiss my arse Eltormo, you gobshite .

I have had plenty of good things to say about the PS4, i play most of my games on it.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

You are a lemming and last gen you were an even bigger one,you just like some other posters are just changing your perspective because well the xbox one get the inferior part most of the time and last gen i remember how you say you mostly cared for multiplatforms and Halo so the superior ones on 360 mean no reason to get a PS3..hahahaa

It happen to another lemming i can remember its name now,he now is basically a full cow now,only defend MS when the topic is about the 360..

I just can't remember his name he use to have PDZ on his avatar...lol

You need to go outside.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

"hhhhaahhaaaaaaaaaaa" - it is very obvious that that is what you type when you are losing / butthurt about something.

yes, i was a lem last gen, but i was a cow before that because i had a PS2 and didn't need an xbox.

Last gen, the 360 had everything i enjoyed, Mass Effect, bioshock, batman, elder scrolls, gears, halo, even my fave PS2 franchise Ace Combat had an exclusive release on Xbox. By not having a PS3, I missed out on uncharted, that is all. since i dont enjoy tomb raider type games particularly, i wasn't too bothered.

If you look back at my posts, you will find me defending the xbox 360 from dicks like yourself, i rarely bashed PS3 or its games, because i had zero experience with them, so why would I?

This gen, i own both systems, I have enjoyed the best games that they both have to offer. I still prefer multiplats, Halo is the only exclusive i give a shit about, and that series just about makes my top 5 franchises. So nothing has changed in my perspective, the only difference is, if you are a cow, you have to pay to pay online (after saying you wouldn't) and you get slightly better performance in the PS4 multiplats. not a surprise since PS4 is more powerful than the x1.

The lems and cows arguing about DX12 and all that shit, is pathetic, Its not more pathetic and last gen with idiots such as yourself harping on about "The cell" for 3 years.

not my problem that you'd rather spend your time talking about shit you don't own or know anything about.

No i am not losing dude is the truth you and several other die hard lemmings last gen are changing,but still you have the lemming bug inside..hahaha

Is more than one who use to defend nothing but the xbox 360 and this gen they have change..

Pal360,there is this other who argued with me allot last gen now has a black dude from a movie on his avatar which also defend the PS4 now there are like 3 or 4,obviously we have the never changing ones like blackace,william which i am sure has an alter here stormy and many others,you are just changing to a more pro PS4 gamer and you know it..hahaha

Actually this gen i haven't pay a cent to play online,my account of PSN+ came with me from my PS3,i had 2 years pay when the PS4 came out,so yeah i was cover but not because i would need if for PS4,but because i like what PSN gave me on PS3,PSN+ started on PS3 which has online free play i payed for the games not to play online.

And in fact i build a new PC just for that reason to avoid paying for online if i feel PSN+ offering isn't worth it,i have a some months left it depend if the games they give are good enough that i pay again not online play,which is the reason why most of my multiplatforms i get them on PC.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tormentos
@soulitane said:

You need to go outside.

Why are they giving free games somewhere.?

@sts106mat said:

"hhhhaahhaaaaaaaaaaa" - it is very obvious that that is what you type when you are losing / butthurt about something.

yes, i was a lem last gen, but i was a cow before that because i had a PS2 and didn't need an xbox.

Last gen, the 360 had everything i enjoyed, Mass Effect, bioshock, batman, elder scrolls, gears, halo, even my fave PS2 franchise Ace Combat had an exclusive release on Xbox. By not having a PS3, I missed out on uncharted, that is all. since i dont enjoy tomb raider type games particularly, i wasn't too bothered.

If you look back at my posts, you will find me defending the xbox 360 from dicks like yourself, i rarely bashed PS3 or its games, because i had zero experience with them, so why would I?

This gen, i own both systems, I have enjoyed the best games that they both have to offer. I still prefer multiplats, Halo is the only exclusive i give a shit about, and that series just about makes my top 5 franchises. So nothing has changed in my perspective, the only difference is, if you are a cow, you have to pay to pay online (after saying you wouldn't) and you get slightly better performance in the PS4 multiplats. not a surprise since PS4 is more powerful than the x1.

The lems and cows arguing about DX12 and all that shit, is pathetic, Its not more pathetic and last gen with idiots such as yourself harping on about "The cell" for 3 years.

not my problem that you'd rather spend your time talking about shit you don't own or know anything about.

No i am not losing dude is the truth you and several other die hard lemmings last gen are changing,but still you have the lemming bug inside..hahaha

Is more than one who use to defend nothing but the xbox 360 and this gen they have change..

Pal360,there is this other who argued with me allot last gen now has a black dude from a movie on his avatar which also defend the PS4 now there are like 3 or 4,obviously we have the never changing ones like blackace,william which i am sure has an alter here stormy and many others,you are just changing to a more pro PS4 gamer and you know it..hahaha

Actually this gen i haven't pay a cent to play online,my account of PSN+ came with me from my PS3,i had 2 years pay when the PS4 came out,so yeah i was cover but not because i would need if for PS4,but because i like what PSN gave me on PS3,PSN+ started on PS3 which has online free play i payed for the games not to play online.

And in fact i build a new PC just for that reason to avoid paying for online if i feel PSN+ offering isn't worth it,i have a some months left it depend if the games they give are good enough that i pay again not online play,which is the reason why most of my multiplatforms i get them on PC.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

no, i am not changing, i have always enjoyed games regardless of the system that i played them on, there is no change.

Thats the difference between you and me.

No you are changing when you jump a console like the PS3 which has some fantastic games with crappy excuse yeah you are a fanboy,you didn't enjoy games on PS3 last gen you claimed there was nothing on it for you..lol

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

It's good they finally giving release dates to games now instead of keeping people guessing and hoping. Hopefully they'll give a release date to Alien Nation soon, that's the only Sony exclusive I'm looking forward too this year so far, unless they announce something big at E3.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Why can't this game be an Xbone exclusive? Please lems take this, take it and keep your shit!

Hahahaha, you telling me you don't want to movie style game on your PS4 like The Order or Heavy Rain? I don't get why Sony is putting out so many of these types of games, who's asking for these types of games anyways?

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#95 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Game definitely has potential as long as it's not a QTE fest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

hmm the amount of hate in this thread is too damn high.

and also, lol QTE, lol Movie games, lol solidgame_basic thread.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#97  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

a Halloween release would seem more appropriate, anyhow its kinda weird this game using real actors and their likeness, but hell I'd give it a shot, looks like Saw meets Heavy Rain

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

And this is the pinnacle of Hypocrisy do you say any shit to lemming like you who downplay anything on PS4.?

Do you even have the freaking guts to admit you are a die hard lemming.?

Because you,stormy,Blackace,Delta,Sts106mat, and several other don't even have the guts to admit you are lemmings all you do here is attacks cows and defend MS nothing more,you go as far as to try to imply that the review industry doesn't matter when here score are what have been use for generation to determine which game is good or not,oh wait did you tell lemmings last gen that scores didn't matter.? Oh no you were on the thread last gen when TLOU flopped here making fun oh an guess what it is a score which determine that...lol

I don't know if he is a cow or not but i do know that you are a lemming big time and deny it,and you would say shit even to the worse lemming here like Foxbatalpha.

Don't preach what you don't practice bro.

Wasn't talking to you idiot. I respond to morons like you that hate on 1 company for no other reason than it's not YOUR favorite. You're a loser so don't lump me in with the likes of you El Tormented. Even your own faction thinks you have deep deep deep rooted issues.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@nyadc said:
@kingtito said:

He doesn't have the moral to do that he say shit to lemmings like you and foxbatalpha,blackace which are from the worse here.

He can't preach what he doesn't practice and like him you are a blind lemming who can't even admit been a lemming which is quite sad because since the first day i saw you posting you were to easy to spot those routine hiding on PC lasted you 3 minutes when i spotted you,and all you have do since then is defend the xbox one and bash anything on PS4..hahaha

To the point of saying that you play more you xbox one than your PS4 because it has more games,when in reality it has way less and lower score to..lol

Hey loser, i think someone started a graphics/sales thread. Go post over there and look like a fool as you always do.

El Tormented - "Sony just took the greatest shit I've ever seen and the aroma was to die for. Sony has the best smelling shit ever".

You're pathetic kid, now go to school and let your mom know you'll clean the basement when you get home.

Link71113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Link71113
Member since 2003 • 180 Posts

Can't lie, I'm kinda looking for to this. I've been wondering when they'd announce a release date, I thought it would happen at E3 but whatever. I'm sure I'll scoop it up -- guess Ima sucker for this type of shit. Woop woop.