PS4 exclusive Until Dawn release date announced

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@sts106mat said:

no, i am not changing, i have always enjoyed games regardless of the system that i played them on, there is no change.

Thats the difference between you and me.

No you are changing when you jump a console like the PS3 which has some fantastic games with crappy excuse yeah you are a fanboy,you didn't enjoy games on PS3 last gen you claimed there was nothing on it for you..lol

The exact same arguments you're using this gen (better multiplats, more games higher sales NPD) applied last gen only on the 360 side. That didn't stop you from bashing the 360 constantly and non stop praising of the PS3. Like I've said before, Sony could shit in a bag and you'd praise it as the best shit ever as long as it had a PS logo on it. You're mental El Tormented and you really should seek help.

Not a joke dude, you really do have problems

Edge_Plus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102 Edge_Plus
Member since 2013 • 135 Posts

@Link71113: lmfao someone actually into this game?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Dang Son, SONY breaking BANK with current gen 8 console leader PS4. Who needs another console with so many games to play on PS4?????

You are descending to Troll Bait status...

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@silversix_ said:

Why can't this game be an Xbone exclusive? Please lems take this, take it and keep your shit!

Hahahaha, you telling me you don't want to movie style game on your PS4 like The Order or Heavy Rain? I don't get why Sony is putting out so many of these types of games, who's asking for these types of games anyways?

Im very generous, i want everyone to get the cinematic experience. Please take this game and enjoy it on your Xbone, i don't want it on my ps4. Thanks.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

no thanx, that looks like crap

Link71113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Link71113
Member since 2003 • 180 Posts

@edge_plus said:

@Link71113: lmfao someone actually into this game?

Um, shit. I guess so. I ain't complaining much about it, haven't played it to complain. It looks cheesy for sure, but I'll judge when I get it. I don't mind a lil cheesy anyway.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

I like horror/slasher flicks so ill give it a try just not day one try.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@silversix_ said:

Why can't this game be an Xbone exclusive? Please lems take this, take it and keep your shit!

Hahahaha, you telling me you don't want to movie style game on your PS4 like The Order or Heavy Rain? I don't get why Sony is putting out so many of these types of games, who's asking for these types of games anyways?

Im very generous, i want everyone to get the cinematic experience. Please take this game and enjoy it on your Xbone, i don't want it on my ps4. Thanks.

Nah I'm good, Thanks for being giving but you can keep that.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@-God- said:

This looks more movie-game than The Order

I hope it is more movie interactive than "Beyond two souls", like on rails with stops with 2-3options/QTE.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

Dang Son, SONY breaking BANK with current gen 8 console leader PS4. Who needs another console with so many games to play on PS4?????

I though people like you would appreciate the truth. I literally cant play all the PS4 games now available. I'm honestly thinking about skipping Batman release to ctach up.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

I though people like you would appreciate the truth. I literally cant play all the PS4 games now available. I'm honestly thinking about skipping Batman release to ctach up.

want to give me a few tips? because I haven't turned mine on in months?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Heil68

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

Play 1 of the over 350+ games available for it/

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

I haven't found any i cared for. care to name some of your backlog so maybe i can see if i missed something?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Heil68

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

I haven't found any i cared for. care to name some of your backlog so maybe i can see if i missed something?

I'm playing Diablo 3, Wolf Among Us, BF Hardline and about to start TW3. I still got Dragon Age to play yet.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By StormyJoe

@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

I'm playing Diablo 3, Wolf Among Us, BF Hardline and about to start TW3. I still got Dragon Age to play yet.

Those are all available on Xbox One. Couldn't you then make the statement "Dang Son, MICROSOFT breaking BANK with current gen 8 console XBOX ONE. Who needs another console with so many games to play on XB1?????", especially considering exclusives are still coming this year (Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fable Legends, possibly Forza 6 and Gears Of War)?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Heil68

@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

Those are all available on Xbox One. Couldn't you then make the statement "Dang Son, MICROSOFT breaking BANK with current gen 8 console XBOX ONE. Who needs another console with so many games to play on XB1?????", especially considering exclusives are still coming this year (Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fable Legends, possibly Forza 6 and Gears Of War)?

I bought them for current gen 8 console leader PS4 though. I'll buy Tomb Raider and Halo5 this fall for X1.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

But I have both platforms and everything you named is on everything? DIablo 3 sucked (and is a year+ old) wolf among us was cool, beat that on my ipad like a year ago, BF hardline is terrible, Not interested in the witcher, Dragon age I'll play when it's free on EA access, I love Bioware, but after playing the 6 hour EA access demo, I found the combat to be pretty bad and not worth me dropping 60 bucks and 100+ hours in. So still, you gave me no reason to turn on my PS4 :(

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Heil68

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

But I have both platforms and everything you named is on everything? DIablo 3 sucked (and is a year+ old) wolf among us was cool, beat that on my ipad like a year ago, BF hardline is terrible, Not interested in the witcher, Dragon age I'll play when it's free on EA access, I love Bioware, but after playing the 6 hour EA access demo, I found the combat to be pretty bad and not worth me dropping 60 bucks and 100+ hours in. So still, you gave me no reason to turn on my PS4 :(

I cant help it if you dont want to play the games available on the system.

I can easily dismiss games on any system too, that's not the point.

Thank you for buying a PS4 though and helping it become current gen 8 console leader. :)

Lord_Magikarp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Lord_Magikarp
Member since 2015 • 374 Posts

looks interesting, will need to give it a try

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#120  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@shibua said:

I think Until Dawn will be an amazing interactive movie experience which features quality QTE prompts and controller gestures to solve and defeat enemies in a AAA experience which can only be found on PS4

Until Dawn will join The Order 1886 as another interactive movie experience masterpiece only found on PS4, this is for the players

Thank you Sony.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

Thank you for buying a PS4 though and helping it become current gen 8 console leader. :)

Well people who own multiple systems and don't' have a preference, kind of want games for both systems. Thats the point of owning both. For PS4 being the leading system like you claim, you fail to provide any reason for me to turn my on.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

The gameplay videos of this on Youtube are fantastic. It looks like a fairly unique game. Kind of a mix of Friday the 13th with Clue with Heavy Rain.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@Puckhog04 said:

The gameplay

lol

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

I just wonder if you ever get tired of your persona?

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Puckhog04

@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:

The gameplay

lol

Said the fanboy.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Heil68

@darkangel115:

Do you get tired of playing games or bashing SONY?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 StormyJoe

@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Heil68 said:

I bought them for current gen 8 console leader PS4 though. I'll buy Tomb Raider and Halo5 this fall for X1.

Well, that's swell that you did - but your comment was that you don't need any other console because of all the games on the PS4. The fact of the matter is, all the games you listed are also on the XB1, but the XB1 also has some exclusives coming this year.

So, by your rationale, you should only have an XBox One.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Heil68

@StormyJoe:

Well to start off with we're in a PS4 exclusive game thread. Another thing is I've never said X1 has no games, like ever.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

I don't bash sony. I've bashed some of their games for being shitty, But I've done the same to every company. I've never bashed Sony or the playstation itself. It's a great system. I just call shit how i see it, I don't have allegiance to a piece of plastic and metal.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Heil68

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

I don't bash sony. I've bashed some of their games for being shitty, But I've done the same to every company. I've never bashed Sony or the playstation itself. It's a great system. I just call shit how i see it, I don't have allegiance to a piece of plastic and metal.

Then why ask me when I'm the same way? I didnt even own a PS2 for gosh sakes.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#131 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

This game has massive potential to be absolutely terrible but you never know it might surprise us. Regardless, because it's PS4 only even if it's awful I'll come on here and claim it's the best game I've ever played just to annoy the halfwits hate-mongering on this thread who don't even own a fucking PS4.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

I didn't ask why you bashed anything, i asked if you ever got tired of your persona.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Heil68

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

I didn't ask why you bashed anything, i asked if you ever got tired of your persona.

Being passionate about video games? No, that's for life.

Live, Learn and Love.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

Live, Learn and Love.

Overly passionate, and not about games but about a company. No way anyone could really be like that in real life. Just sayin

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Heil68

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

Live, Learn and Love.

Overly passionate, and not about games but about a company. No way anyone could really be like that in real life. Just sayin

I'm not that way here. I have all consoles and a gaming PC,

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 darkangel115

@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

Live, Learn and Love.

Yeah i can tell your not tired of it and only do it for the lolz. It was pretty funny at first, now it's kind of like get a new thing.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#137 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

Live, Learn and Love.

Yeah i can tell your not tired of it and only do it for the lolz. It was pretty funny at first, now it's kind of like get a new thing.

Yeah the spamming of "current gen 8 console leader PS4" five times per thread in every thread he posts in has gotten extremely old...

Zethrickk382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Zethrickk382
Member since 2013 • 480 Posts

@Puckhog04: "The gameplay videos of this on Youtube are fantastic. It looks like a fairly unique game. Kind of a mix of Friday the 13th with Clue with Heavy Rain."

Agreed, seems like a really fun party game aswell. "Couch, streaming, and shareplay" Will probably day one this.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 -God-

@Puckhog04 said:
@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:

The gameplay

lol

Said the fanboy.

This is literally a long QTE...did you watch the "gameplay" videos?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Heil68

@nyadc said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

Live, Learn and Love.

Yeah the spamming of "current gen 8 console leader PS4" five times per thread in every thread he posts in has gotten extremely old...

Do you say that when someone ask you what 2+2 is?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By NyaDC

@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

Live, Learn and Love.

What you are doing is repeating unnecessary and known information over, and over, and over again for no other reason than being a cow and annoying...

We all know the PlayStation 4 is leading in unit sales, it never needs to be said again, let alone multiple times in the same thread, in literally every thread you post in, in the most autistic and socially inept sounding manner possible...

Just stop...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Heil68

@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115:

Live, Learn and Love.

What you are doing is repeating unnecessary and known information over, and over, and over again for no other reason than being a cow and annoying...

We all know the PlayStation 4 is leading in unit sales, it never needs to be said again, let alone multiple times in the same thread, in literally every thread you post in, in the most autistic and socially inept sounding manner possible...

Just stop...

Like when you say bu bu PC IS TEH BEST!!!

I'll not stop spreading the TRUTH either.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 NyaDC
@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:

Just stop...

I talk about the PC being a superior platform because it is, and only do so when it comes into question by delusional console fanatics. You on the other hand spam that "current gen 8 leader PS4" idiocy in every thread for absolutely no reason of any kind and when no one is even questioning its market stance because everyone already knows what that is...

Shut up...

Zethrickk382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Zethrickk382
Member since 2013 • 480 Posts

@Heil68: Keep it up Heli, ignore the haters!

Spread that Live love and learn philosophy.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#145 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:

Just stop...

I talk about the PC being a superior platform because it is, and only do so when it comes into question by delusional console fanatics. You on the other hand spam that "current gen 8 leader PS4" idiocy in every thread for absolutely no reason of any kind and when no one is even questioning its market stance because everyone already knows what that is...

Shut up...

I presumed he was only doing it for lolz but trust me it's nowhere near as annoying as some braindead moron bleating 'PC is teh best' completely out of context on threads about a game that isn't even on PC and it happens ALL the time on here.

PC gamers don't talk about games. They find multiplat game threads and don't talk about the game they talk about what they can do on their PC with said game and what res and FPS they get there is absolutely nothing more annoying and that comes from a lifelong PC gamer who also happens to own a PS4 and an Xbox One but does not feel the need to annoy the **** out of everyone with how good my PC gear is.

I actually am beginning to think PC gamers don't play games AT ALL they just come on the internet all the time to talk about how well their PC can run them. Then when they finally decide to play something it's some shit indie game. Pathetic. This isn't directed at you personally btw just PC gamers in general who to my utter shame (having been one for many years) are now officially the most boring wankers on the internet.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Puckhog04

@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:
@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:

The gameplay

lol

Said the fanboy.

Yes. It reminds me of Heavy Rain on the PS3 and Indigo Prophecy on the Xbox. Literally two of my favorite games. Very good scoring games as well on average.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 -God-

@Puckhog04 said:
@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:
@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:

The gameplay

lol

Said the fanboy.

Yes. I reminds me of Heavy Rain on the PS3 and Indigo Prophecy on the Xbox. Literally two of my favorite games. Very good scoring games as well on average.

Yikes, Cows gonna cow.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Puckhog04

@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:
@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:
@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:

The gameplay

lol

Said the fanboy.

Yes. I reminds me of Heavy Rain on the PS3 and Indigo Prophecy on the Xbox. Literally two of my favorite games. Very good scoring games as well on average.

Yikes, Cows gonna cow.

Spoken like a true fanboy. I own all the consoles. Play them all. Sorry you are so far gone into the fanboy state.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By -God-

@Puckhog04 said:

Spoken like a true fanboy. I own all the consoles. Play them all. Sorry you are so far gone into the fanboy state.

So I'm a fanboy for not liking the laughable interactive movie type games?

Yeah pot calls kettle black.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Puckhog04

@-God- said:
@Puckhog04 said:

So I'm a fanboy for not liking the laughable interactive movie type games?

Yeah pot calls kettle black.

I called you a fanboy for assuming that because I like a PS4 game that I'm a fanboy. Nothing more. You are a PC fanboy, everyone knows this. No need to get defensive. The best part about this is that the Xbox One is my main Console. So "Cow" is definitely entertaining. God forbid I enjoy another game on another platform.