Post a Picture of Yourself (System Wars Edition)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#701 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts

@Zaibach said:

Just before bed...

Women annoyingly beautiful! Us men need a salary and many other qualities! I wish i was born a woman sometimes. Yeah i said it.

Go easy on me I am tired just got back from work and just got over my 1st cold of the YEAR!

Taken just now! I look stoned i am that tired erghh early shift tomoz will be fun.

For some reason my Pics gone inside the quote to tired to sort out........ BUMP ismy head hitting my table!

GrannyGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#702 GrannyGoat
Member since 2010 • 1190 Posts

what a bunch of creepy looking people you lot are!

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#703 jwsoul

@GrannyGoat said:

Er nah! All the people here look pretty cool! Lot of good looking people as well. Go on post a pic of yourself?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#704  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@casharmy said:

where's yours?

don't talk about other places you've shown yourself, you are in this thread. Partake in the action or don't worry about asking anyone else to show themselves. Both Tembers and I have shown our pictures on other threads but we are in this one so we participated by showing some in this one. Either play along with everyone else or stay out and don't worry about other people posting or not posting their pictures. k

Sean has had his image in sigs for months. Are there rules disallowing what Sean has asked? Yes, or no.

Sean was asking, because Tormentos is a douche... Even on his old accounts.

that is your opinion.

I think the only "douches" here are the people calling other people out because of their childish stupidity and inferiority complexes and needing to make themselves feel better by trying to tear someone else down.

This is SW aren't supposed to be any rules...but you just called someone else a "douche" doesn't show any class and this isn't supposed to be that kind of thread. Why the hell are you attacking Tormentos Lundy? It doesn't matter who you like or don't like, respect is respect. Don't be an ass because of petty SW shit because it makes you no better than the person you criticize.

Dont give a damn about what he has shown in other places so hell the to fucking yeah if he is asking someone to post their pictures IN THIS PICTURE thread he needs to post his or just keep his trap shut about what someone is or isn't showing.

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#705 jwsoul

You know what does my head in people going off topic. Guys end it now your losing the thread in a lame argument. Post a pic!

GrannyGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706 GrannyGoat
Member since 2010 • 1190 Posts

@jwsoul said:

@GrannyGoat said:

Er nah! All the people here look pretty cool! Lot of good looking people as well. Go on post a pic of yourself?

nah man I'm good, not after all the bullsheet I've posted here and in OT

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#707  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

@casharmy said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@casharmy said:

where's yours?

don't talk about other places you've shown yourself, you are in this thread. Partake in the action or don't worry about asking anyone else to show themselves. Both Tembers and I have shown our pictures on other threads but we are in this one so we participated by showing some in this one. Either play along with everyone else or stay out and don't worry about other people posting or not posting their pictures. k

Sean has had his image in sigs for months. Are there rules disallowing what Sean has asked? Yes, or no.

that is your opinion.

I think the only "douches" here are the people calling other people out because of their childish stupidity and inferiority complexes and needing to make themselves feel better by trying to tear someone else down.

This is SW aren't supposed to be any rules...but you just called someone else a "douche" doesn't show any class and this isn't supposed to be that kind of thread. Why the hell are you attacking Tormentos Lundy? It doesn't matter who you like or don't like, respect is respect. Don't be an ass because of petty SW shit because it makes you no better than the person you criticize.

Dont give a damn about what he has shown in other places so hell the to fucking yeah if he is asking someone to post their pictures IN THIS PICTURE thread he needs to post his or just keep his trap shut about what someone is or isn't showing.

Of course it is...

Yes, there are rules, and there always have been. Where have you been? Don't equate your fantasies to reality. Respect is earned... I don't respect individuals for no reason. Are you done with your obtuse bullshit?

Other places? His alts were here... There are no rules for this thread, so stop talking out of your ass.

----

Show me those rules... I'll wait :)

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#709  Edited By MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

@AMD655: You're not ugly why are you putting yourself down?

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#710  Edited By MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

love when some posters at like there impartial, although Cashmary ya taking it too far.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#712  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@I_can_haz said:

Nah, you're an idiot regardless of what you say. You tried "owning" me by saying I'm too old to post here when you're probably around my age and have almost 12 times the number of posts I do. Now you're trying to say it's the "quality" of posts here on SW that counts. What quality exactly? "TCHBO", "TSHBO", "TLHBO", "FLOP", "HYPE", "THHBO"? Yea, System Wars is overflowing with quality posts and is the last bastion of intellectual gaming related discussions on the internet.

;) You're a loser that got called out while trying to "own" a fellow SW poster. You, Clone01, KarateeChop and the other your other alt accounts in this thread are jokes and I'm not gonna waste my time replying to your posts anymore lol.

I never once said "you're too old to be posting here", that was something you made up and started saying, my original post was "I_can_haz is 29? :/ that's just sad" because of the way you post, not because you're too old to be posting here

Quality of mine and your posts not the board in general

haha i always imagine haz to be a 15 year old asian kid because of the stuff he writes. this thread is hilarious, so many grown @ss men bickering over consoles

Likewise. Judging people's appearance based on SW posts also shows how immature you are. This place is supposed to be fun and trollish. If you actually take this place seriously enough to think that I display my real personality here then there's something wrong with you.

@ArisShadows said:

There..

Nice, another attractive girl in this thread. I wasn't expecting you to look like your avatar.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#713 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@I_can_haz:

Don't believe Aris' lies. :P

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#714 I_can_haz

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@I_can_haz:

Don't believe Aris' lies. :P

XD So many traps on SW. I'm just gonna assume from now on that every girl is a dude.

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#715 babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

@Zaibach said:

Just before bed...

I never knew who she was until I came here and saw your user icon pic Zaibach. And now that I've seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre and this pic (Benevolence) I am a fan!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#716 I_can_haz

@luismsl said:

Me and the reason I stop gamming (not for long)

Congrats, that's a very cute little baby you got there. I'll probably pause gaming for a while once I start having kids too.

strawhatlupi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#717 strawhatlupi
Member since 2008 • 869 Posts

System war is pretty to stupid now

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#718 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22685 Posts

@psymon100: how difficult is it to become a resident of New Zeland when you've already been birthed from a vagina elsewhere...? Serious question.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#719 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts
@TheEroica said:

@psymon100: how difficult is it to become a resident of New Zeland when you've already been birthed from a vagina elsewhere...? Serious question.

Good question.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

It's going to depend on what you'd like to do. Move here permanently, just work here temporarily, etc.

There isn't much money in 'the music business' here, actually scratch that sentence. A better sentence: There isn't much money here.

But also there are easy ways to get here depending on what passports you have. (Ah, being from the US you might consider it foreign to legally have multiple citizenships or passports, I have both a British and NZ passport).

If you're really serious about coming here man, I would do what I could to help you.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#720 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22685 Posts

@psymon100 said:
@TheEroica said:

Good question.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

It's going to depend on what you'd like to do. Move here permanently, just work here temporarily, etc.

There isn't much money in 'the music business' here, actually scratch that sentence. A better sentence: There isn't much money here.

But also there are easy ways to get here depending on what passports you have. (Ah, being from the US you might consider it foreign to legally have multiple citizenships or passports, I have both a British and NZ passport).

If you're really serious about coming here man, I would do what I could to help you.

Im either slightly paranoid or just well planned, but I've looked into Sydney AU, and NZ for places to possibly invest in land or a place to live when the shit goes down. I always wanted to own a B+B on the ocean too... haha. Im just kicking tires right now, but the wife an I have discussed it a few times. Gonna look at that linky, thanks brother and I appreciate the help. :)

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#721  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

@casharmy said:

what is this contradiction?

"Yes, there are rules"

"There are no rules for this thread"

SW for the longest time has had an unofficial marker of being ruled by chaos and no rules were suppoed to be made. That is what SW was all about. You are confusing rules with the code of conduct buddy.

Wake the hell up and stop trying to deflect with your BS.

"respect is earned"? You are so full of shit, this place is filled with people who bash others because of affiliation. You go out of your way to bash Tormentos because he doesn't belong to your idiotic xbox fan boy tribe party lines. There are terrible fanboy, trolls, and douches in every group here. Looking at all the people who jumped on I can has when he showed his picture and did absolutely nothing to provoke it shows how DOUCHEY those members are...yet they were pro xbox guys so you had no problem with that.

You can't take you fanboy head out of your ass long enough to have a civilized gathering of people just showing their pictures and being gamers so take a bow.

Context is key. There are no rules (outside of the SW rules) for this thread. Meaning, he does not need to show his picture. My initial point, was for SW as a whole. There are sentences, and paragraphs, for a reason.

Learn f*cking English.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#723 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Keep it classy you guys, or I'll bring out the hammer. I'm deleting the personal attacks. Consider this your warnings unless you want to face suspension, or banning if you're already on your second strike. You know who you are. Cut it out.

Posting this again in case anyone missed it.

Stop the pissing and moaning, or the hammer will come a swingin'.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#724 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Holy shit @TheEroica, you were right, there are men flirting with each other here XD

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#725 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

Why is clone posting in this. I know he isnt posting his picture. Anyway magicshea and shewigenja look like ps4 friends for sure

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

My youngest and I relaxing.

Avatar image for enviouseyezonme
EnviousEyezOnMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#727 EnviousEyezOnMe
Member since 2013 • 272 Posts

I guess I'll get in on this...

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#728 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@kingtito said:

My youngest and I relaxing.

That girl is freaking adorable

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#729  Edited By Sweenix

@ArisShadows said:

There..

Hair too blonde

Nose too wide

Ear is being shown

Right shoulder looks a little high

Eyeliner too black

lips too closed in

1/10 would not!

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@TheEroica: you look exactly what I imagine heli would look like

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#731  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Sweenix:

Thank you. She's my baby and such a character. She loves the camera.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#732  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@I_can_haz said:

Nah, you're an idiot regardless of what you say. You tried "owning" me by saying I'm too old to post here when you're probably around my age and have almost 12 times the number of posts I do. Now you're trying to say it's the "quality" of posts here on SW that counts. What quality exactly? "TCHBO", "TSHBO", "TLHBO", "FLOP", "HYPE", "THHBO"? Yea, System Wars is overflowing with quality posts and is the last bastion of intellectual gaming related discussions on the internet.

;) You're a loser that got called out while trying to "own" a fellow SW poster. You, Clone01, KarateeChop and the other your other alt accounts in this thread are jokes and I'm not gonna waste my time replying to your posts anymore lol.

I never once said "you're too old to be posting here", that was something you made up and started saying, my original post was "I_can_haz is 29? :/ that's just sad" because of the way you post, not because you're too old to be posting here

Quality of mine and your posts not the board in general

haha i always imagine haz to be a 15 year old asian kid because of the stuff he writes. this thread is hilarious, so many grown @ss men bickering over consoles

Likewise. Judging people's appearance based on SW posts also shows how immature you are. This place is supposed to be fun and trollish. If you actually take this place seriously enough to think that I display my real personality here then there's something wrong with you.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#733 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Buhaha!

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#734 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

@Sweenix said:

@ArisShadows said:

There..

Hair too blonde

Nose too wide

Ear is being shown

Eyeliner too black

lips too closed in

1/10 would not!

You made CL disappointed, Sweenix.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#735 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

Got my haircut today. :)

This makes my Xbone Ryse

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#736 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Aww these are really nice pics of system warriors.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#737 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

Well since others are doing it, here are my kids (already posted my own pic)

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#738 babycakin

The baby/kid pictures outclass everything in this thread so far :P

Lief_Ericson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739 Lief_Ericson
Member since 2005 • 7082 Posts

Wanna fight?

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#740 Sweenix

@ArisShadows said:

@Sweenix said:

@ArisShadows said:

There..

Hair too blonde

Nose too wide

Ear is being shown

Eyeliner too black

lips too closed in

1/10 would not!

You made CL disappointed, Sweenix.

What have i done D:

Fishsticklover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#741 Fishsticklover
Member since 2013 • 252 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@casharmy said:

where's yours?

Yes, i'm glad he stopped posting his face all over this forum

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#742 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

I think it's a taboo to love a robe this much, but this thing is wayyy too damn boss.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#743  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@casharmy said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@casharmy said:

where's yours?

that is your opinion.

Because i don't go by his cause probably,in the end it means little don't lose your time with him,we all know Lundy,remember most lemming,and hermits don't like me much,so they waste no time attacking me for what ever reason.

I was making some fun of Tessellation and Sean went anal Lundy just picked a ride in the tormentos hate bus.

They are just mad because they want to see the face behind the legend...hahaha

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#744  Edited By Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

@babycakin said:

@Zaibach said:

Just before bed...

I never knew who she was until I came here and saw your user icon pic Zaibach. And now that I've seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre and this pic (Benevolence) I am a fan!

none can resist

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#745 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

@babycakin said:

@Zaibach said:

Just before bed...

Hopefully she gets nude in the new HBO series True Detective.

the-lone-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#746  Edited By the-lone-gamer
Member since 2013 • 96 Posts

@princessgomez92: lmao wtf i thought you were a female with the *Princessgomez* user name, the constant use of nickelodeon girls as your avatar/Sig and the way you typed just came off as feminine..

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#747 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

@the-lone-gamer:

No Nick girls here.

Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#748 Peredith
Member since 2011 • 2289 Posts

I can't believe people are posting pictures of there kids on here

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#749 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Just chilling out, taking a break from train simulator.

**** off. That's not your. Write your name on your palm and then hold it next to your face and then take a pic

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750  Edited By babycakin

@the-lone-gamer said:

@princessgomez92: lmao wtf i thought you were a female with the *Princessgomez* user name, the constant use of nickelodeon girls as your avatar/Sig and the way you typed just came off as feminine..

The most obvious ones are usually not lol. PrinceGomez isn't one of them jaja!