Post a Picture of Yourself (System Wars Edition)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#751  Edited By Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

I have to link to these because it's a photographer's website.

Me winning valedictorian this month

My Family

The Louisiana graduates from the Dallas Institute of Funeral Services

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#752 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@casharmy said:

that is your opinion.

I think the only "douches" here are the people calling other people out because of their childish stupidity and inferiority complexes and needing to make themselves feel better by trying to tear someone else down.

This is SW aren't supposed to be any rules...but you just called someone else a "douche" doesn't show any class and this isn't supposed to be that kind of thread. Why the hell are you attacking Tormentos Lundy? It doesn't matter who you like or don't like, respect is respect. Don't be an ass because of petty SW shit because it makes you no better than the person you criticize.

Dont give a damn about what he has shown in other places so hell the to fucking yeah if he is asking someone to post their pictures IN THIS PICTURE thread he needs to post his or just keep his trap shut about what someone is or isn't showing.

I posted 2 pics eariler in the thread :/

If I didn't show my face around here before it wouldn't have prompted TREAL since, in this very thread, to say "Sean, I think you may have to most recognizable and famous face here :P."

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#754 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

Cutting my buddies hair on my last deployment

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#755 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Finally got my camera working. The thing eats double As like no other.

Anyway, Here's me. Representing with my Haruhi shirt on. <3

And here's one I tried to get with the cat, but she didn't want anything to do with me. So instead you get an upshot of my nostril.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#756 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

@BPoole96 said:

@majesticshea said:

People with over 20k+ posts really have no room to talk...

Yet you've posted here ~22 times per day since you signed up a month ago. For comparison I post ~11 times per day over the past 5 and a half years

~6 per day, pfft y'all are a bunch of losers.

/sarcasm

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#757 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22685 Posts

@XBOunity said:

@TheEroica: you look exactly what I imagine heli would look like

Heil wishes he looked this good... :P

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#759 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

This turned into one weird ass topic, now we have guys taking pics with their shirts off in public bathrooms, lol.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#760  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@casharmy said:

what is this contradiction?

"Yes, there are rules"

"There are no rules for this thread"

SW for the longest time has had an unofficial marker of being ruled by chaos and no rules were suppoed to be made. That is what SW was all about. You are confusing rules with the code of conduct buddy.

Wake the hell up and stop trying to deflect with your BS.

"respect is earned"? You are so full of shit, this place is filled with people who bash others because of affiliation. You go out of your way to bash Tormentos because he doesn't belong to your idiotic xbox fan boy tribe party lines. There are terrible fanboy, trolls, and douches in every group here. Looking at all the people who jumped on I can has when he showed his picture and did absolutely nothing to provoke it shows how DOUCHEY those members are...yet they were pro xbox guys so you had no problem with that.

You can't take you fanboy head out of your ass long enough to have a civilized gathering of people just showing their pictures and being gamers so take a bow.

Context is key. There are no rules (outside of the SW rules) for this thread. Meaning, he does not need to show his picture. My initial point, was for SW as a whole. There are sentences, and paragraphs, for a reason.

Learn f*cking English.

Stop bitching and post your pics. I also find internet tough guys funny. Unlike yourself Cash can talk the talk and walk the walk. You shook or just ashamed ??

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#761 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Stop acting like a bitch and post your pics. I also find internet tough guys funny. Unlike yourself Cash can talk the talk and walk the walk.

I already posted my pics in this thread. Goddamn, you're dumb.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#762 no-scope-AK47

@lundy86_4 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Stop acting like a bitch and post your pics. I also find internet tough guys funny. Unlike yourself Cash can talk the talk and walk the walk.

I already posted my pics in this thread. Goddamn, you're dumb.

Talking about your boyfriend your defending.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#763 lundy86_4

@no-scope-AK47 said:

You probably shouldn't quote me then, eh? Also, the second "your", is actually "you're."

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#764 no-scope-AK47

@lundy86_4 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

You probably shouldn't quote me then, eh? Also, the second "your", is actually "you're."

How nice of you spell checker.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765 lundy86_4

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

No problem. Are we done now? You filled my quota for humouring idiots... That's it for the day.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@lundy86_4 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

No problem. Are we done now? You filled my quota for humouring idiots... That's it for the day.

Clearly going by your post and pics your a major moron with way too much time on your hands. Oh and if your going to be a English Nazi you should learn how to spell "humoring". You should also get off your knees and stop defending your boyfriend and let him post his pic. It's okay I know you gays I mean guys are not that good looking but all that hate is going to eat you up inside. I guess not everybody can be tall good looking buff and BLACK lmao.

Guess this continues the trend of being 2nd in place xbots.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767  Edited By lundy86_4

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Clearly going by your post and pics your a major moron with way too much time on your hands. Oh and if your going to be a English Nazi you should learn how to spell "humoring". You should also get off your knees and stop defending your boyfriend and let him post his pic. It's okay I know you gays I mean guys are not that good looking but all that hate is going to eat you up inside. I guess not everybody can be tall good looking buff and BLACK lmao.

I'm English/Canadian. "Humoring" is the US spelling. Just a heads up.

lol, this post is glorious. You've resorted to insulting individuals attracted to the same sex? How very sad of you.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#768  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@lundy86_4 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

lol, this post is glorious. You've resorted to insulting individuals attracted to the same sex? How very sad of you.

Just stating the facts the people your mad at are better looking and your clearly jelly. As for insulting gays I never did that just asked you to put away the knee pads. I understand you want to defend your boyfriend but if your the better looking guy out of the two no wonder she I mean he does not want to show his face.

I find you funny and not because your gay either. I mean really you have the nerve to insult people with the pics you posted WOW. Just wipe your tears brah and say one day if I work hard I can look like no-scope and Cash. I can pm you a workout plan and diet and you won't have to be ashamed any more. Now the face your going to have to see a doctor for that one sorry.

I wish you all the best xbot I know why you want a x1 cause your boyfriend is mad and is not talking to your right lmao.

(edit) The x1 will only listen to your tears 60 percent of the time.

whatsazerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769  Edited By whatsazerg
Member since 2009 • 1151 Posts

@CloudStrife213 said:

@blackace said:

@TheGuardian03 said:

a pic from 2 monthes ago.

Cute pic, but you look like your about 10 or 11yrs old. I knew there were kids on here, but not this young.

That's just a picture from the internet, that is not who the poster is.

Wait... this is the internet??? How the fvck did I get here?

Of course it's from the internet... were the pics supposed to be posted on the non internet forums?

whatsazerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770 whatsazerg
Member since 2009 • 1151 Posts

The wife and I on vacation.... in Thailand.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Hello people from whom the majority never ever post in SW but now want to show your picture .

We see you !

Next month do it all again in the " Bug Reporting & Feedback " forums .

Trixstar99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772  Edited By Trixstar99
Member since 2008 • 455 Posts

Killzone edition!

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#773 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

You guys have some adorable kids.
Congrats !

Also, guys. Please keep your shirts on.
Thank you.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#774  Edited By Sagem28

@Trail_Mix said:

Finally got my camera working. The thing eats double As like no other.

Anyway, Here's me. Representing with my Haruhi shirt on. <3

And here's one I tried to get with the cat, but she didn't want anything to do with me. So instead you get an upshot of my nostril.

You kinda remind me of Louis Theroux

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#775  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Hmm...i didn't know that 90% of people here were cute girls :P

Want a cookie?

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#776 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts
@I_can_haz said:

This place is supposed to be fun and trollish. If you actually take this place seriously enough to think that I display my real personality here then there's something wrong with you.

Nice, another attractive girl in this thread. I wasn't expecting you to look like your avatar.

What's fun in reading stupid shit? I don't get it.

No, this place was supposed to be fun but also a nice place to have some cool discussions on. But thanks to how fucked up the rules are, you've got people acting like complete morons which basically encompass 90% of these forums. That's not fun and trollish. That's just plain stupid, regardless if its intended or not.

It was bad before, but now thanks to the new site, it's even worse because 7/10 people that were actually knowledgeable and nice to have conversations with left.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#777 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts
@Sagem28 said:

Hmm, first I've heard of him, but yeah, I see what you're saying. xD

Though I think it's my glasses that really tie in the resemblance. I look a lot different without them on. lol

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#778 babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

Damn, not even in a picture thread can there be peace lol

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779  Edited By Sagem28

@Trail_Mix said:
@Sagem28 said:

Hmm, first I've heard of him, but yeah, I see what you're saying. xD

Though I think it's my glasses that really tie in the resemblance. I look a lot different without them on. lol

Eh, the glasses agree with you.
Keep em on :P

dvalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#780 dvalo9
Member since 2010 • 1301 Posts

It's funny that I don't recognise most of the usernames that post pictures. A lot of (good looking) unknowns just taking the opportunity to show it.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#781 lundy86_4

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Just stating the facts the people your mad at are better looking and your clearly jelly. As for insulting gays I never did that just asked you to put away the knee pads. I understand you want to defend your boyfriend but if your the better looking guy out of the two no wonder she I mean he does not want to show his face.

I find you funny and not because your gay either. I mean really you have the nerve to insult people with the pics you posted WOW. Just wipe your tears brah and say one day if I work hard I can look like no-scope and Cash. I can pm you a workout plan and diet and you won't have to be ashamed any more. Now the face your going to have to see a doctor for that one sorry.

I wish you all the best xbot I know why you want a x1 cause your boyfriend is mad and is not talking to your right lmao.

(edit) The x1 will only listen to your tears 60 percent of the time.

What on Earth are you rambling about? lol.

V3rciS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782  Edited By V3rciS
Member since 2011 • 2241 Posts

beganoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783  Edited By beganoo
Member since 2009 • 1642 Posts

Heres me reading your avrage 9/10 Bioshock infinite review.

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#784 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

@dvalo9 said:

It's funny that I don't recognise most of the usernames that post pictures. A lot of (good looking) unknowns just taking the opportunity to show it.

I post on SW, I just don't really "play the game" or troll.

@Lucianu said:
@I_can_haz said:

This place is supposed to be fun and trollish. If you actually take this place seriously enough to think that I display my real personality here then there's something wrong with you.

Nice, another attractive girl in this thread. I wasn't expecting you to look like your avatar.

No, this place was supposed to be fun but also a nice place to have some cool discussions on. But thanks to how fucked up the rules are, you've got people acting like complete morons which basically encompass 90% of these forums. That's not fun and trollish. That's just plain stupid, regardless if its intended or not.

It was bad before, but now thanks to the new site, it's even worse because 7/10 people that were actually knowledgeable and nice to have conversations with left.

that's why I was slowly shifting over to legacy and general games until the forum revamped. now it seems general games is generally dead. Used to come here for news too until I found out GAF was a better source for that. I think the revamp pretty much killed the enjoyable parts of the forum.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Lucianu said:
@I_can_haz said:

I'm here to unwind and troll a bit. I have other forums I go to (GAF, Gametrailers) when I want to do serious videogame conversations. The name of this forum is System Wars, the name alone means it's a troll center. I honestly don't know why anyone would come here for serious game discussion. What is serious about "TCHBO", "TLHBO", "my system is better than yours", "PC gaming is dead", "this game flopped LOLOLOL"? Sounds to me like you'd be better served in the general gaming section or Neogaf. The community on SW is very weak compared to forums like GAF anyway, you'd be doing yourself a service by not taking this place seriously.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#786  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

@I_can_haz said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@I_can_haz said:

Nah, you're an idiot regardless of what you say. You tried "owning" me by saying I'm too old to post here when you're probably around my age and have almost 12 times the number of posts I do. Now you're trying to say it's the "quality" of posts here on SW that counts. What quality exactly? "TCHBO", "TSHBO", "TLHBO", "FLOP", "HYPE", "THHBO"? Yea, System Wars is overflowing with quality posts and is the last bastion of intellectual gaming related discussions on the internet.

;) You're a loser that got called out while trying to "own" a fellow SW poster. You, Clone01, KarateeChop and the other your other alt accounts in this thread are jokes and I'm not gonna waste my time replying to your posts anymore lol.

I never once said "you're too old to be posting here", that was something you made up and started saying, my original post was "I_can_haz is 29? :/ that's just sad" because of the way you post, not because you're too old to be posting here

Quality of mine and your posts not the board in general

haha i always imagine haz to be a 15 year old asian kid because of the stuff he writes. this thread is hilarious, so many grown @ss men bickering over consoles

Likewise. Judging people's appearance based on SW posts also shows how immature you are. This place is supposed to be fun and trollish. If you actually take this place seriously enough to think that I display my real personality here then there's something wrong with you.

Im with I can haz, im 30 but I post like im 12 cause its a fun way to clear my mind while crunching the numbers at work.

The guys in the office are way worse than me too lol

Anyways, ill join in.

^ ^ :D This guy gets it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#787 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@I_can_haz said:

^ ^ :D This guy gets it.

If only you had said that earlier instead of trying to attack others

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#788 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Homophobia,he doesn't know what is coming to him.

spy2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#789 spy2828
Member since 2008 • 656 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Just chilling out, taking a break from train simulator.

Posting pics of random hot girls isn't exactly smart.

Don't wanna sound like a stalker but ever heard of Google Reverse Image Searching?

Zethrickk382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#790 Zethrickk382
Member since 2013 • 480 Posts

This is one creepy ass thread... >_>

Hed_Creeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#791 Hed_Creeps
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Wow, these posts are hilarious! I'm loving it.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#792  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts
This is me playing my PS Vita that I don't own.

derrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#793 derrange
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts

ehm... ok

caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#794 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

My sig and avatar.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#796 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@KarateeeChop:

@KarateeeChop said:

can't grow facial hair but i'm proud of who i am.

That's me >__>

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#798 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@psbore said:

@John_Matherson said:

yea ok, bangbus.

Excuse me?

PSbore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#799  Edited By PSbore
Member since 2013 • 80 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@psbore said:

@John_Matherson said:

yea ok, bangbus.

Excuse me?

LOL nice try.

fail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#800 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@John_Matherson said:

@psbore said:

@John_Matherson said:

yea ok, bangbus.

Excuse me?

moron