jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jaydan  Online
Member since 2015 • 8480 Posts

@hardwenzen: This film history lesson I've been teaching you has taken a negative turn the moment you brought No More Heroes 3 into the conversation.

That's when things got personal. Not even your resident cow SolidGame_Basic can agree with you on this one. You took it too far this time.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39906 Posts
@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: This film history lesson I've been teaching you has taken a negative turn the moment you brought No More Heroes 3 into the conversation.

All i am seeing here is that you're permanently defending Nintendo's trash that if released on another system, it'd be laughed at and meme on into the ground. Nintendo has triple standards.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: Pokemon plays like shit and God of War has no gameplay.

Just don't bring No More Heroes 3 into the conversation, you movie casual.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: Pokemon plays like shit and God of War has no gameplay.

Just don't bring No More Heroes 3 into the conversation, you movie casual.

Do you want me to post a 10h playthrough of Ragnarok so you could see the "no gameplay" part? Feels to me that you're annoyed by the fact that Sony is able to offer top of the line cutscenes that the large majority of devs aren't even capable of reproducing (Nintendo couldn't even if they tried), offer a massive game with tons of quality side content & challenges and with hours and hours of quality gameplay. All of it with an EXTREMELY diverse environment and amazing art direction. All of these things is what Nintendo is simply unable to do, no matter how hard they try.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#105 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1410 Posts

What is Game Freak trying to achieve graphically with their games? Realism? They'd be better off going for a stylized approach to differentiate itself from previous gens. Water colored art would be cool to see, but odds are they'll keep doing what they're doing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 hardwenzen

@mycatismilk said:

What is Game Freak trying to achieve graphically with their games? Realism? They'd be better off going for a stylized approach to differentiate itself from previous gens. Water colored art would be cool to see, but odds are they'll keep doing what they're doing.

What they should be doing is using the same art direction 3d mario/kirby is using. Its perfectly suiting pokemon, and i have no idea how this is not a thing still.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1410 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@mycatismilk said:

What they should be doing is using the same art direction 3d mario/kirby is using. Its perfectly suiting pokemon, and i have no idea how this is not a thing still.

It makes you wonder why Nintendo, the publisher, aren't making Game Freak change up their style. But if we've gotten three Pokémon games on the Switch, two mainline entries, than the issue is probably more Nintendo and not Game Freak.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: Only 10 hours long? Is that really how long God of War Ragnarok is?

It's even worse than I thought. How can you possibly have even a fraction of gameplay in a movie game when 9.5 of those hours is committed to cutscenes?

No More Heroes 3 is at least 20 hours long.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By hardwenzen
@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: Only 10 hours long? Is that really how long God of War Ragnarok is?

It's even worse than I thought. How can you possibly have even a fraction of gameplay in a movie game when 9.5 of those hours is committed to cutscenes?

No More Heroes 3 is at least 20 hours long.

People don't post playthroughs that are 50hours+😎

NMH3 is shovelware. Comparing them together is insulting to my goty nominee.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: No More Heroes 3 is high-art in video game form. It will be in an art museum one day. You just don't understand because you are not cultured. You're just like a small child wandering into the wrong movies all the time, without an inkling of understanding the craft you are looking at.

Just ask SolidGame_Basic, he's a danger to your own base because he will turn around and be like, "Ya, jaydan is actually right, No More Heroes 3 is modern masterpiece that destroys God of War Ragnarok."

You don't even stand a chance when not even your own base can come to an agreement.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: No More Heroes 3 is high-art in video game form. It will be in an art museum one day. You just don't understand because you are not cultured. You're just like a small child wandering into the wrong movies all the time, without an inkling of understanding the craft you are looking at.

Just ask SolidGame_Basic, he's a danger to your own base because he will turn around and be like, "Ya, jaydan is actually right, No More Heroes 3 is modern masterpiece that destroys God of War Ragnarok."

You don't even stand a chance when not even your own base can come to an agreement.

What did NMH3 won award wise? Yea... this is your game, bro. A worthless release that nobody bought because its not worth even $10. Ragnarok demolishes competition, and is simply impossible to replicate on a Nintendo system, even if that console wasn't running on hardware from 2006.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: Stanley Kubrick never won an award for directing either, yet he's one of the best. Awards mean nothing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: Stanley Kubrick never won an award for directing either, yet he's one of the best. Awards mean nothing.

The fact you have the audacity to even compare him to MNH3 is insulting to him. NMH3, just like scarlet and violet, should be compared to shovelware on kickstarter.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: What I'm telling you: bought out awards mean nothing. You don't understand the interworking politics of these awards ceremonies yet you clamor to them so hard like it's supposed to impress.

Get your head out of the sand and accept that GOTY seldom, if ever, corresponds to the actual best game of the year.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: What I'm telling you: bought out awards mean nothing. You don't understand the interworking politics of these awards ceremonies yet you clamor to them so hard like it's supposed to impress.

Get your head out of the sand and accept that GOTY seldom, if ever, corresponds to the actual best game of the year.

Nobody bought any awards. That's just your cope mechanism in play. It bothers you that Sony is always stealing the show. This is the truth that annoys you.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen said:
@jaydan said:

Nobody bought any awards. That's just your cope mechanism in play. It bothers you that Sony is always stealing the show. This is the truth that annoys you.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:
@hardwenzen said:
@jaydan said:

Keep telling yourself that. Will certainly help you sleep for the coming week.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: You're funniest dude on this website. You don't even know your favorite film director and you don't even know how awards shows work. I've worked with people in these industries and I know a little more what goes behind closed doors than what you can possibly account for, because you don't know better.

Ignorance is bliss. If your head in the sand is your happy place, have at it. Just know that it's just your head in the sand.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: You're funniest dude on this website. You don't even know your favorite film director and you don't even know how awards shows work. I've worked with people in these industries and I know a little more what goes behind closed doors than what you can possibly account for, because you don't know better.

Ignorance is bliss. If your head in the sand is your happy place, have at it. Just know that it's just your head in the sand.

You know what's funny? You changing the subject to movies🤡

What you need to know and remember for the rest of your life, is that NMH3 is-nothing-but-shovelware. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is a prime exaple that Nintendo first party is nowhere near "the most polished" games around. Sony has long stolen it from Nintendo, and even MS is doing a better job at this point. Nintendo is in the last place when it comes to offering quality Nintendo titles that are also polished and bug free.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: You know what's funny? Your ignorance continuing to fuel your denial.

It's not like even Gamespot has never been exposed. Let's revisit that Kane and Lynch controversy when they fired a reviewer for being honest. You take these publications way too for granted. You actually think they're your BFF's in the interest of integrity. You are sorely mistaken.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: You know what's funny? Your ignorance continuing to fuel your denial.

It's not like even Gamespot has never been exposed. Let's revisit that Kane and Lynch controversy when they fired a reviewer for being honest. You take these publications way too for granted. You actually think they're your BFF's in the interest of integrity. You are sorely mistaken.

Here's an eye opener for you. I don't think of them one way or the other. In other words, i don't give a shit. I am playing Ragnarok, i know how it is. Its 100% GOTY worthy if ER didn't come out in 2022, and all the nominees its been getting are accurate. So who's ignorance is continuing to fuel their denial again?🤡

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: As I've told you at least ten times now: have fun with your game. Game Awards is not a good metric to go by. Start living by your own personal views instead of hiding behind what some shady publications tell you, and stop telling people what they can and cannot like.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 hardwenzen

@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: As I've told you at least ten times now: have fun with your game.

OK☺

Remember, Sony polish>Nintendo polish.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen said:
@jaydan said:

@hardwenzen: As I've told you at least ten times now: have fun with your game.

OK☺

Remember, Sony polish>Nintendo polish.

For once you actually say something factual. Sony polishes their games to look like shiny pearls; but that's the catch, they're only lookers. But hey, we're living in a time where the gaming industry is splintering. You're going to see it more relevant that there will be a gameplay purist resistance against games becoming more and more like interactive movies.

I do firmly believe there's a market for interactive movies, but at what point shall we start considering them to be separate entities from the gaming medium? God of War is not quite at that level, and neither is The Last of Us; but games like Heavy Rain is a big yes. Sony is leading the ship into this direction, and that's why there are so many disgruntled gamer's over Sony's influence, because they HAVE such influence. Unless you are a blatant Sony shill, the average gamer has spoken concern over this trend that can potentiality **** up the entire industry.

In the future Gen PeePee will be like "Tetris? Was that one you push buttons a lot?" And that's because Sony successfully washed away the integrity of what makes a video game a video game. That will be a sad future.

Sabertooth91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Sabertooth91
Member since 2022 • 13 Posts

Its a hard pass this time for me.Gamefreak are lazy. No reason why this was so half baked they have the money and means to actaully try.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#126 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7229 Posts

I havnt seen a Pokémon game get this much hype in a while. With all the extra copies sold, maybe GameFreak will give everyone a patch. It’s worked for Cyberpunk.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hardwenzen

@mesome713 said:

I havnt seen a Pokémon game get this much hype in a while. With all the extra copies sold, maybe GameFreak will give everyone a patch. It’s worked for Cyberpunk.

Hype? The only hype this game is getting is from people laughing at the bugs and how lazy everything is in this game. Literally getting millions and millions of views for all the wrong reasons lol.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Mesome713

@hardwenzen: It’s working, game is selling like crazy.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 hardwenzen

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: It’s working, game is selling like crazy.

"Working"🤡🤡🤡

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 hardwenzen

You know, i have admit, this game is becoming my guilty pleasure. Watching it while people are shit talking and laughing at how pathetic it is is kinda entertaining. Thank you, LazyFreak.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Mesome713

@hardwenzen: People are saying the glitches and stuff is making it more fun. It’s adding a new and exciting flavor to the game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 hardwenzen

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: People are saying the glitches and stuff is making it more fun. It’s adding a new and exciting flavor to the game.

I agree. Would be nice to see hackers as well. I think it would add more immersion to this game.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Mesome713

@hardwenzen: Hackers are already at work, a Pokémon game that didn’t get hacked wouldn’t be a Pokémon game at all. And this is the biggest release to date.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 hardwenzen

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: Hackers are already at work, a Pokémon game that didn’t get hacked wouldn’t be a Pokémon game at all. And this is the biggest release to date.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1288 Posts

@mesome713 said:

GTFO. 60 dollar releases shouldn't be given a pass like this. Cyberpunk wasn't given one, BF2042 wasn't given one, this shouldn't either. I crap all over god of war because of how boring it is, but at least it launched with barely any bugs and glitches, and if there are any, it's not as bad as this new pokemon game is.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 hardwenzen

Good to see that gamers are finally waking the **** up to these lazy ass Nintendo releases that are worse than shovelware.

Loading Video...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 hardwenzen

I am honestly speechless right now. I deserve to hear @BassMan opinion on the current situation.

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

User Lists: 1

#138 The_Deepblue
Member since 2007 • 1484 Posts

@madsnakehhh: The guy's music is excruciatingly BORING, but I wouldn't say "f him" on a personal level, haha.

@omegamaster:I've literally seen no one defend the graphics or the performance. Despite those issues, the game is getting positive reviews overall, including the 8/10 here. The optimization is disappointing, but the gameplay still seems to shine through. An open world Pokemon done well, however, should be in the 90 range on Metacritic, but this is what we've got.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 jaydan  Online

Here we have it fam, the fix you've all been waiting for:

Loading Video...

And best part, you can fix it yourself. Whenever you start to experience Cyberpunk 2077 glitches, just save and reboot the game. The game goes back to running smoothly, and you get to enjoy the game for another solid hour before it starts glitching again. Rinse and repeat this procedure and you will have a smooth experience all the way through.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11277 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:
Loading Video...

WTF?! At first people were saying it had "performance issues", not that the game was straight up broken. This is Nintendo's Cyberpunk 2077. Anyone who rated this game above a 7 is a fraud.

Loading Video...

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#141 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9751 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

I am honestly speechless right now. I deserve to hear @BassMan opinion on the current situation.

That looks worse than Wii level graphics. The water in Twilight Princess looks better than that.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1288 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Just restart the game hurrdurr

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 jaydan  Online

@hardwenzen: This is what you look like when you pick a fight with the wrong fanbase.

Loading Video...

You keep on dogging on him, @mesome713, you're doing good, you are doing very good.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 hardwenzen

@GameboyTroy said:
@hardwenzen said:

That looks worse than Wii level graphics. The water in Twilight Princess looks better than that.

Its literally the worst looking title to come out in about a decade. Not only technically, but it uses the fugliest art direction i have seen in a very very long time. Good luck to every developer trying to surpass this fugly ass video game.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11277 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Its literally the worst looking title to come out in about a decade. Not only technically, but it uses the fugliest art direction i have seen in a very very long time. Good luck to every developer trying to surpass this fugly ass video game.

This the most shameful first party title that's ever been released on a Nintendo platform. The only thing more shameful is trying to defend it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 hardwenzen

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hardwenzen said:

This the most shameful first party title that's ever been released on a Nintendo platform. The only thing more shameful is trying to defend it.

Precisely. Even Microsoft doesn't release this kind of shovelware for their GP rent service. This should be saying everything that needs to be said tbh.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16617 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: stop exaggerating, the game looks fine, and the bugs are minor. Fantastic job by Nintendo and game freak. Another 10 million seller.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By hardwenzen

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: stop exaggerating, the game looks fine, and the bugs are minor. Fantastic job by Nintendo and game freak. Another 10 million seller.

Its actually disgusting that you're defending this game. Very disgusting of you to do something this shameless.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16617 Posts

@hardwenzen: the game looks great for the most part, gamefreak and Nintendo are both cashing their cheques right now 🤑🤑🤑.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By hardwenzen
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@hardwenzen: the game looks great for the most part, gamefreak and Nintendo are both cashing their cheques right now 🤑🤑🤑.

Yes, yes they're cashing their cheques right now. What are you getting from them making millions? Nothing. What you get is a shitty & broken video game.💩