Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#151 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34690 Posts

They should've made it 350 bucks. Some people seem dumb enough to pay 200. They'd definitely be dumb enough to pay 350.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

@Litchie: wtf are you talking about?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#153  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34690 Posts

@uitravioience: Playstation Portal.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

@Litchie: nothing you said makes sense.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22797 Posts

I keep wanting to believe that this device is not really what Sony is doing... I keep wanting to believe that they didn't read the market like this, but I think they did. Man, PP on top of an absolute gouging on Playstation plus.... Not exactly the banger releases we were hoping for.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#156 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7228 Posts

@theam0g said:
@gifford38 said:
@eni232 said:

Like I posted in the article, just save 200$ and fund a new TV. There are some nice cheap ones on Black Friday each year.

your going to take a tv and big ass ps5 on vacation? this can work any were as long as you have a ps5 turned on.

You also need to be connected to extremely fast wifi. So unless you're in a house or a Starbucks, this device will be an extremely fancy paperweight

just add hot spot on your phone and your good to go.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#157 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69930 Posts

@Litchie said:

They should've made it 350 bucks. Some people seem dumb enough to pay 200. They'd definitely be dumb enough to pay 350.

You are 100% correct.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22797 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Litchie said:

You are 100% correct.

It's the same mentality that allows broken games to be released day 1 and loot boxes and microtransactions rule the day.... Gamers have very little self control, discretion and almost no foresight into what they're actually supporting. Gaming companies just have to build some hype and there will be a legion of folks ready to buy crap in a box.

Whats sad is if this was a dedicated device I'd buy it day 1.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#159 onesiphorus  Online
Member since 2014 • 5271 Posts

@TheEroica said:
@Pedro said:
@Litchie said:

You are 100% correct.

It's the same mentality that allows broken games to be released day 1 and loot boxes and microtransactions rule the day.... Gamers have very little self control, discretion and almost no foresight into what they're actually supporting. Gaming companies just have to build some hype and there will be a legion of folks ready to buy c*** in a box.

I usually ask myself why gamers have this mentality. Since many here on this forum are dedicated gamers, I assume that the majority of gamers have lack of self-control and discernment is because they do not take gaming seriously and do make a fuss over anti-consumer practices because for them they are not a big deal.

anon_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#160 anon_fire
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts

@onesiphorus said:
@TheEroica said:
@Pedro said:
@Litchie said:

You are 100% correct.

It's the same mentality that allows broken games to be released day 1 and loot boxes and microtransactions rule the day.... Gamers have very little self control, discretion and almost no foresight into what they're actually supporting. Gaming companies just have to build some hype and there will be a legion of folks ready to buy c*** in a box.

I usually ask myself why gamers have this mentality. Since many here on this forum are dedicated gamers, I assume that the majority of gamers have lack of self-control and discernment is because they do not take gaming seriously and do make a fuss over anti-consumer practices because for them they are not a big deal.

Isn't brand loyalty also a problem?