People say XBox1 has the best exclusives.

• 186 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

Well, let's look at 2014 using System Wars' overly pedantic usage of the word "exclusive"

Sunset Overdrive

or

Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub

Lol, that's seriously it. Worryingly crap all round.

Let's widen the definition of "exclusive" a little-

Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Master Chief goes to the Zoo, Titanfall, Ori and the Blind Forest

or

Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, MLB 2014, Planetside 2, FFXIV, LittleBigPlanet 3, TLOU R, War Thunder

A lot better. What's my point, you ask? I do not have one.

...and you even left off War Thunder (already scored 8) and The Gods of Us from the PS4 list, bolded.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#102 Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

WTF are you talking about? I haven't done anything!! All I effectively said is that there are more low budget, and fairly mid budget exclusives for PC than console exclusives. Never did I ever say that those games are bad. Some of them are really fun.

PC also ends up with more big budget exclusive tally by the end of the gen vs any singular console. Thx blizzard + sega.

And damn I can't even believe we are discussing budgets, feels like total scumbag anti-gamer behavior. People never did it until this gen, which is sad because the consoles are barely getting them...and when they do its a 6 hour set-piece movie game, most are multiplat.

No it doesn't.

Big budget AAA exclusives don't exist on PC. Aside from STALKER and the original Witcher (lol @ Witcher)...which still don't fit the bill....I don't remember any other ones from last gen.

Aside from WOW, which is 10 years old.....some F2P games, which many ppl agree are pay-2-win, and some MOBAs....there aren't huge big budget exclusives. I mean....maybe back in the day with WOW, HL2 at the time, and Crysis.....but as time went on.....there just wasn't.

I'd love to hear of them.....b/c I'd buy them if they are good. Are they on Steam?

Who cares about budgets?

Divinity: Original Sin was a relatively low budget game and a ton of people are saying it's the best RPG to come along in years. Many even saying it's the best RPG since the SNES glory days of Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy III.

Meanwhile games like Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc are huge budget games that offer the same old shit over and over again.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

WTF are you talking about? I haven't done anything!! All I effectively said is that there are more low budget, and fairly mid budget exclusives for PC than console exclusives. Never did I ever say that those games are bad. Some of them are really fun.

PC also ends up with more big budget exclusive tally by the end of the gen vs any singular console. Thx blizzard + sega.

And damn I can't even believe we are discussing budgets, feels like total scumbag anti-gamer behavior. People never did it until this gen, which is sad because the consoles are barely getting them...and when they do its a 6 hour set-piece movie game, most are multiplat.

Big budget AAA exclusives don't exist on PC. Aside from STALKER and the original Witcher (lol @ Witcher)...which still don't fit the bill....I don't remember any other ones from last gen.

Any blizzard games, sega games, wild star, guild wars 2, teso, CiV, Witcher games, Stalker games, world in conflict , company of heroes, galactic civ, crysis, Sims, Warhammer, bf2, bf2142, swtor

Plenty more.

PC games don't need inflated budgets to be amazing. The only reason its brought up is because some systems have a low exclusive count, and the fanboys gotta damage control.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@empiresdownfall said:

This year, yeah.

But 2015.... Sony will destroy MS. The Order, Bloodborne, and Uncharted? Pretty sure Deep Down is PS4 Exclusive, and thats going to be awesome.

Dont get me wrong, I like both but MS has nothing on Sony next year.

Halo 5, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Below, Crackdown 3, Scale Bound, Ori and the Blind Forest....Yep, you are right! The X1 has nothing on Sony in 2015. Ummmmm...NOT!!!!!

i truly can't understand why everyone treats Crackdown as a AAA franchise or even AA. 1st one was fun and I loved it, but I wouldn't have given it more than a 7 even back then. Admittedly, it was what it was sold as. Something to play while we waited for Halo 3's beta. Crackdown 2? Belongs in the toilet. That's not exactly a quality track record.

But fanboys hype the thought of it to hell and back and even MS i embracing it. They REALLY need to show a **** ton more than a CGI trailer to be worth getting interested in.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 kinectthedots

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Any blizzard games, sega games, wild star, guild wars 2, teso, CiV, Witcher games, Stalker games, world in conflict , company of heroes, galactic civ, crysis, Sims, Warhammer, bf2, bf2142, swtor

Plenty more.

PC games don't need inflated budgets to be amazing. The only reason its brought up is because some systems have a low exclusive count, and the fanboys gotta damage control.

Not trying to butt in the argument really, just this. The argument was supposed to be about "AAA exclusives" which you seem to backtrack a bit on while defending your original argument about "big budge PC exclusives".

Just saying, a lot of the titles or franchises you listed aren't exclusive.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#106 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Given that picture, I don't think they know what an exclusive is. They have a nice set of multiplats, there.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@DirkXXVI said:

hell yeah.

who needs revenue or a sound business model when you have SW cows.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#108 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@clyde46: The only X1 game that's exclusive is Sunset Overdrive. All of the Halo games and Forza Horizon 2 are on the 360 or coming to the 360. The rest are multiplats

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@kinectthedots said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Plenty more.

Not trying to butt in the argument really, just this. The argument was supposed to be about "AAA exclusives" which you seem to backtrack a bit on while defending your original argument about "big budge PC exclusives".

Wrong:

1. I'm talking about the blizzard and sega PC exclusives, there is a lot. I didn't want to list them all. I should have said "any blizzard and sega exclusive".

2. BF2 is exclusive.

3. TESO console development is halted, and not out.

4. He said big budget exclusives don't exist and aren't made for PC: Sims, W2 ,and Crysis were big budget exclusive for PC. They were later ported.

5. WiC is on consoles? Link? I guess I missed that one. Oh well 1 error.

Not that big budget matters to anyone outside of SW, and even then a select few trolls here. The most played games on the planet aren't big budget, and have high scores, and vastly higher skill requirements than any big budget title I can even think of other than Blizzard games.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

Well, let's look at 2014 using System Wars' overly pedantic usage of the word "exclusive"

Sunset Overdrive

or

Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Master Chief goes to the Zoo, Titanfall, Ori and the Blind Forest

or

Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, MLB 2014, Planetside 2, FFXIV, LittleBigPlanet 3, TLOU R, War Thunder

...and you even left off War Thunder (already scored 8) and The Gods of Us from the PS4 list, bolded.

And you left out Guilty Gear XrD and Tropico 5. And I probably left out some games too.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By kinectthedots

@Nike_Air said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

Sunset Overdrive

or

or

And you left out Guilty Gear XrD and Tropico 5. And I probably left out some games too.

Damn!

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 RoboCopISJesus

@kinectthedots said:

@Nike_Air said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

Sunset Overdrive

or

or

Damn!

Most of those aren't exclusive at all though. The next gen twins are really lacking in exclusives.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By kinectthedots

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Most of those aren't exclusive at all though. The next gen twins are really lacking in exclusives.

I agree.

The end of the year is looking a little better. But 2015 looks incredible however, you'll need a next gen console to play most of the best games, not just because of exclusives but also because of console only titles like MGS:FP.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@kinectthedots said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

you'll need a next gen console to play most of the best games,

In your opinion. PC has far more total high scoring games than both consoles combined, but we'll see. You might end up right.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46283 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Pretty sure that Evolve, COD and AC:U are multiplats?

"We have so many exclusives we can barely fit them all in one image"

"That's why we included multiplats in the image"

Lolwut Microsoft, lolwut

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46283 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

@DirkXXVI said:

That's pretty damn funny

Instead of Sony it should say 'gamers' though XD

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

only 1 is exclusive lol

MS still thinks lemmings are stupid

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I think people say that either because they are an XBox fanboy or they want to put some feather in the XBones cap to justify its existence. As if to say, "Well, there are a lot of negatives to this platform but I can try to cover that in a blanket of subjectivity like saying it has the best exclusives in order to tell myself that it's not the entertainment equivalent of setting $500 on fire."

There's a cabal of people in gaming who want to collect all the toys and claim impartiality. In that endless quest to be a "true gamer" they tend to lie to themselves a lot about a lot of things. In this case, the PS4 has more games. More exclusives. It also runs said games better than that other machine. The old "It has better exclusives" argument sounds more like "shut up, I'm buying an XBone anyways because I can." in my book.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By kinectthedots

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@kinectthedots said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

In your opinion. PC has far more total high scoring games than both consoles combined, but we'll see. You might end up right.

I said in 2015, which was the determining factor to the comment that led up to that statement.

Seems kind of petty to delete that critical part of my post so you could post the one-liner about number of high scoring games on PC to make it seem somehow relevant to what I was saying.

You should have just left those pointless antics out, it was almost a decent exchange of ideas. Whatevers, If you view that as just my opinion and don't agree, so be it but we will see. Somehow, I am not worried about the result of my outlook being wrong.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Holy sh** MEGATON...

COD GHOST,AC UNITY AND EVOLVE BECAME XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVES..

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 RoboCopISJesus

@kinectthedots said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@kinectthedots said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

I said in 2015, which was the determining factor to the comment that led up to that statement.

Seems kind of petty to delete that critical part of my post so you could post the one-liner about number of high scoring games on PC to make it seem somehow relevant to what I was saying.

You should have just left those pointless antics out, it was almost a decent exchange of ideas. Whatevers, If you view that as just my opinion and don't agree, so be it but we will see. Somehow, I am not worried about the result of my outlook being wrong.

Even for 2015, we shall see.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#122 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Why doesn't pic include Quantum Break aka Xbox's only great looking exclusive

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

only 1 is exclusive lol

When a gamer looks to buy a X1 or PS4 only, what games do they see? ALL The games on the two systems. Isn't that weird?

They don't count in a retail market I swear! They're Invisible!! /fuckingmorons

You people are delusional. Only in this forum would this rule mean jack shit. See the /truthfacts are One system has them the other doesn't.

All your wishing and rule twisting won't change that. It's a fucking cop out to protect your plastic.

Case fucking closed. They don't just mysteriously disappear, as you idiots would suggest.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

@b4x said:

@lglz1337 said:

only 1 is exclusive lol

When a gamer looks to buy a X1 or PS4 only, what games do they see? ALL The games on the two systems. Isn't that weird?

You people are delusional. Only in this forum would this rule mean jack shit. See the /truthfacts are One system has them the other doesn't.

All your wishing and rule twisting won't change that. It's a fucking cop out to protect your plastic.

Case fucking closed. They don't just mysteriously disappear, as you idiots would suggest.

I hope that it's only in this forum that we see people defend misleading marketing.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@Flubbbs said:

@Jacanuk said:

@clyde46 said:

Nice Fake picture there.

But good luck with your fishing im sure you will get a bunch of bites in System wars.

its not a fake picture lol

I checked their Twitter feed (https://twitter.com/Xbox) and I dont see it in their timeline

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#126  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@SambaLele said:

@b4x said:

@lglz1337 said:

only 1 is exclusive lol

I hope that it's only in this forum that we see people defend misleading marketing.

Its not about defending "misleading marketing" but when the only "evidence" is a picture that takes about 2min to photoshop, posted on a unreliable source, im not going to jump on the lynch train even though i couldn´t care less for Microsoft after their "screw europe idea"

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@SambaLele said:

@b4x said:

@lglz1337 said:

only 1 is exclusive lol

Its not about defending "misleading marketing" its about the fact that this picture out seems to be exist in this picture form.

Im all for ripping microsoft a new one when they deserve it but when the "tweet" only exist in a undocumented form, i wont just jump into the lynch mob.

Also just because the rules of SW state something isn't an exclusive doesn't mean that others might not consider them exclusive. As far as @xbox on twitter goes, if its not on PS or PC they consider it an exclusive to xbox (FH2) MCC and SO are exclusive even according to SW. The other 3 have exclusive content on xbox however I can see it being misleading. Its hard to take twitter as a serious announcement though. They should have put asterisks in AC, Evolve, and CoD IMO as *exclusive content only. I do agree this can be seen as misleading. However I have no issue with them calling FH2 an exclsuive

fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#129 fgjnfgh
Member since 2005 • 2649 Posts

they didnt even add Titanfall,Ryse, and KI. Right now X1 looks better than PS4 in terms of exclusives

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#130 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

People say we didn't land on the moon too.

Some people are just morons.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#131  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

What exclusives?

You mean the games that are on PC and PS4?

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@santoron said:

People say we didn't land on the moon too.

Some people are just morons.

Actually I'm pretty sure it's just Microsoft saying that and I don't even think they believe it thus all the lying. And yes Xbots they're lying FACT.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

haha this is hilarious even by ms pr standards.

@Krelian-co said:

@clyde46 said:

We are not saying xbox PR is full of bs and lies, thats just what everyone else says #xbonelies

#/thread

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#134 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

This is really hilarious after all the crazed fanboys crying over their belief that Sony was pretending Destiny was exclusive.

See this? This is pretending that multiplats are exclusive.

I await the outrage and condemnation from all those who were crying before.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

We are not saying xbox PR is full of bs and lies, thats just what everyone else says #xbonelies

That is actually really really really funny.

Because it's true.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

The only exclusive content in that bunch worth mentioning is Evolve and the Xbone getting the beta and timed dlc.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@kinectthedots said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Plenty more.

Wrong:

1. I'm talking about the blizzard and sega PC exclusives, there is a lot. I didn't want to list them all. I should have said "any blizzard and sega exclusive".

2. BF2 is exclusive.

3. TESO console development is halted, and not out.

4. He said big budget exclusives don't exist and aren't made for PC: Sims, W2 ,and Crysis were big budget exclusive for PC. They were later ported.

5. WiC is on consoles? Link? I guess I missed that one. Oh well 1 error.

Not that big budget matters to anyone outside of SW, and even then a select few trolls here. The most played games on the planet aren't big budget, and have high scores, and vastly higher skill requirements than any big budget title I can even think of other than Blizzard games.

The games you mentioned are either not exclusive like The Wticher...which only has 1 and is not a big AAA exclusive....and BF2 which is ages old.....Blizzard games....which D3 is on console....TESO which you're banking on them canceling the game for console so your'e just hoping which is shitty....Crysis....which is from 2007....Sims...which is as old as dirt and is one of your "over and over and over" games.....

Your argument is flawed to hell and back.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

x

The games you mentioned are either not exclusive like The Wticher...which only has 1 and is not a big AAA exclusive....and BF2 which is ages old.....Blizzard games....which D3 is on console....TESO which you're banking on them canceling the game for console so your'e just hoping which is shitty....Crysis....which is from 2007....Sims...which is as old as dirt and is one of your "over and over and over" games.....

Your argument is flawed to hell and back.

What argument, this is what you wrote:

"Big budget AAA exclusives don't exist on PC."

And I proved you wrong by saying blizzard and sega. They had plenty of AAA pc exclusives each last gen. I didn't even need to include any games after that.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#141  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@clyde46 said:

When they fix their exclusive variety and people can choose from a nice pool of different genres than pew pew mostly ... they can try again !

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#142 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

It's just like Sony on Twitter promoting Destiny

Haha

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@speedfog said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Haha

At least that's technically right though, at the time of the tweet the Destiny beta was only available on PlayStation.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@speedfog said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Haha

At least that's technically right though, at the time of the tweet the Destiny beta was only available on PlayStation.

Hmm, can't remember who but somebody asked me yesterday something like: do I consider a timed exclusive beta to be some kind of Win or something :o Wish I could remember who said that? tehe :P

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@hoosier7 said:

@speedfog said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Haha

Hmm, can't remember who but somebody asked me yesterday something like: do I consider a timed exclusive beta to be some kind of Win or something :o Wish I could remember who said that? tehe :P

i wouldn't, but you'd think I could from the sheer amount of xbox fans bitching about it on the Bungie forums and weekly updates. "BUNGIE BETRAYED US!!11" fuckin please...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@handssss:

Eh, that was just a lil zinger for that poster since he was the one saying that Exclusive timed beta is something that shouldn't even be brought up yet he just felt compelled to note such a thing. hehe

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@SambaLele said:

@b4x said:

@lglz1337 said:

only 1 is exclusive lol

Its not about defending "misleading marketing" but when the only "evidence" is a picture that takes about 2min to photoshop, posted on a unreliable source, im not going to jump on the lynch train even though i couldn´t care less for Microsoft after their "screw europe idea"

Because they have no history in doing that right?

And just so you know, that's a deleted tweet. And one more time, that's undefendeable.

@darkangel115: SW rules? You don't need more than common sense to know those are multiplats. Actually, I can't see where you're coming from. You're implying that's common marketing?

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#148 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

That is pretty bonkers to say that since WiiU literally has the BEST Exclusives.

No wonder interest in that console has increased.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

people are wrong because PS4 is the only answer.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

@regnaston said:

@Flubbbs said:

@Jacanuk said:

@clyde46 said:

Nice Fake picture there.

But good luck with your fishing im sure you will get a bunch of bites in System wars.

its not a fake picture lol

I checked their Twitter feed (https://twitter.com/Xbox) and I dont see it in their timeline

thats because they deleted it after everybody gave them shit