Official Metal Gear Rising (X360) Thread - KEEP IT HERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

there is nothing from a techincal standpoint keeping mgs 4 or mgs 5 comming to 360.

hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#252 hyperboy152000
Member since 2003 • 4815 Posts

[QUOTE="hyperboy152000"]

i can see the single player being ported but i very much doubt MGO ould make it onto XBL if konami wants complete control over the online portion then it just will not come to XBL at all

mtradr43

i dont even think that ps3 owners care about mgo, this is the first time ive heard someone mention it on here in like 2 months.

eh, it was fun at first but compaired to COD4 which was the only game i still played online at that point, it was not anything special, and no that i play many other games now i havent even touched MGO in since 08

-Melix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 -Melix-
Member since 2009 • 494 Posts

Guys this could be a new mgs game.. In japanese Raiden means thunder god... hmmm by looking at that image you could tell a thunder storm is about to occur.... Just my guess :P

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

i actually hope mgs4 comes to the 360. every gamer should enjoy the epicness that is mgs4

hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 hyperboy152000
Member since 2003 • 4815 Posts

i actually hope mgs4 comes to the 360. every gamer should enjoy the epicness that is mgs4

ultraking

i dont see why an rationally minded person would want a good game to not be enjoyed by as many people as possible

sireclaborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 sireclaborn
Member since 2008 • 1305 Posts

[QUOTE="sireclaborn"]

[QUOTE="KingTuttle"] If Halo 3 was 3rd party...would it be popular and potentially profitable on PS3? KingTuttle

no... the game has already came out and sold plenty of copies. it really would be a waste of money to port halo 3 to the ps3 when everyone bought halo for the 360 was 6-8 months ago. when companies start acting greedy and milk the hell out of their games you end with a crappy game with no profit.

So every PS3 owner owns a 360 and has Halo3? MGS4 could be profitable on the 360. I have to agree with comeonthehoops....your retorts do seem to be overly blinded by your love of the PS3. But who cares really...this ridiculous cryptic advertisment hype train by Konami is so played out now...

how are my responses blinded by my love of the PS3??? please show me quotes...... everything i said was well thought and not bs. if your going to say that the mgs4 is going to be a success on the 360 then spout out evidence to back your claim.... don't just speak with fanboy nonsense especially when the dev of the game is contradicting you. so since im not a fanboy and am not crying over getting ports from 360 im blind. ok. and to your response. if a ps3 owner wants to play halo then buy the 360. its as simple as that. why are you arguing over this??? there is a reason why 3 consoles exist.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#257 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

[QUOTE="ultraking"]

hyperboy152000

i dont see why an rationally minded person would want a good game to not be enjoyed by as many people as possible

im actually praying it comes to X360, because that will signal the end of all MGS4 to X360 rumors...then again, we would have a flood of "MGS4 looks better on console X" threads :(
NPD5623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 NPD5623
Member since 2009 • 54 Posts
SW, hear this logic. Ninja Gaiden 2 is 360 exclusive Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma is PS3 exclusive MGS4: Guns of Patriots is PS3 exclusive MGS4: Oxide is 360 exclusive Its possible right?
trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#259 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

Ya its a sticky!. Im saying it's silent hill Kojima is reforming team silent to make another TRUE sequel. I mean think about it somebody posted images of what looked to be at least 2-3 people and a scary house

Animal-Mother

I hope so! I couldn't care less about MGS4, but I LOVE the SH series. Oh man you just got my hopes up...

sireclaborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 sireclaborn

RUMOR IS FALSE PEOPLE

i don't know if this has been posted but.....

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/greenberg-e3-leak-completely-uninformed_4

now there just the konami picture thing. i can't wait to see what it is. its pissing me off having to wait.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts
[QUOTE="NPD5623"]SW, hear this logic. Ninja Gaiden 2 is 360 exclusive Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma is PS3 exclusive MGS4: Guns of Patriots is PS3 exclusive MGS4: Oxide is 360 exclusive Its possible right?

Nope. If MGS4 does come to the 360, it will NOT get a 10/10. Cows will claim it's a different game blah blah blah, with the MLB issue. Lemmins will claim it's the same taking away the E from the AAAAE. I don't know what it was like with Fallout 3 though.
Ultramarine777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#262 Ultramarine777
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Its not coming to 360. Greenberg shot that rumor down today.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23037 Posts

I don't even care at this point... To be honest, mgs4 doesn't dictate the 360's success... Id rather have a new IP

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Its not coming to 360. Greenberg shot that rumor down today.

Ultramarine777
he doesn't actually say any thing about the mgs 4 he simply says the list is uninformed.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#265 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
I still have faith
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

Why would he make a teaser site to announce a port to the 360?

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#267 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts

Kahuna_1
Why did he make a teaser site for an Ipod game no one cared about
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 II_Seraphim_II
[QUOTE="Kahuna_1"]

Toriko42
Why did he make a teaser site for an Ipod game no one cared about

lol, Kojima is such a troll :P
Thewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Thewbacca
Member since 2006 • 3197 Posts

[QUOTE="ultraking"]

hyperboy152000

Because a rationally minded person doesn't want the game bastardised by a downgrade.

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#271 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

[QUOTE="hyperboy152000"]

[QUOTE="ultraking"]

Thewbacca

Because a rationally minded person doesn't want the game bastardised by a downgrade.

It doesn't need to be downgraded. It will run fine on the 360.

Thewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Thewbacca
Member since 2006 • 3197 Posts

[QUOTE="Thewbacca"]

[QUOTE="hyperboy152000"]

SpinoRaptor24

As was established some year and a half ago, no it won't. For further reference, see Kojima saying that the game wouldn't work as it was designed around Blu-Ray.

Personally, I hope its Zone of Enders 3. Never played the first two, but like Twisted Metal, its a very cool conspet from a games designer I deeply admire.

skanjos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 skanjos
Member since 2006 • 647 Posts

its funny how lemmings bash mgs4(movie gear solid) and wherever a rumor comes about it coming to 360 a riot of fans wanting the game appear.seriusly if it goes to 360 it will be like the second coming . mgs4 should stay at ps3 only.

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#274 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="Thewbacca"]Because a rationally minded person doesn't want the game bastardised by a downgrade.

Thewbacca

As was established some year and a half ago, no it won't. For further reference, see Kojima saying that the game wouldn't work as it was designed around Blu-Ray.

Personally, I hope its Zone of Enders 3. Never played the first two, but like Twisted Metal, its a very cool conspet from a games designer I deeply admire.

Zone of Enders 3 sounds too good to be true.

I hope it will be multiplat if it is ever announced. I would hate to miss out on such a game.

AlphaGamer469

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 AlphaGamer469
Member since 2008 • 1881 Posts

its funny how lemmings bash mgs4(movie gear solid) and wherever a rumor comes about it coming to 360 a riot of fans wanting the game appear.seriusly if it goes to 360 it will be like the second coming . mgs4 should stay at ps3 only.

skanjos

Oblivion, Bioshock and NGS2 say hi. The cows are far worse about it....

campbell1874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 campbell1874
Member since 2006 • 1920 Posts

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="Thewbacca"]Because a rationally minded person doesn't want the game bastardised by a downgrade.

Thewbacca

Yes Kojima said that it was designed around Blu-ray. That doesn't mean that he couldn't work on the game and port it on the 360.

People go on about this game but by the time it comes out a lot of people will have lost interest in it. I never even liked the game when i rented it but i got bored with all the updates and cut screens so mybe i never gave it a fair chance.

If MGS4 isn't annouced that its getting a port then i think everyone should let this topic die.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 II_Seraphim_II

[QUOTE="skanjos"]

AlphaGamer469

Oblivion, Bioshock and NGS2 say hi. The cows are far worse about it....

God I hated Oblivion and NGS2 is just walking into a death trap. GoW3 will eviscerate it :D
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#279 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
I don't know if anyoen has mentioned it since the topic has gotten kind of big, but by going into the source code and trying some connected links, it says the file name was kumori_15 (though I'm sure lots of people dowloaded the swf to try it and know already) and a wikipedia search comes up with some like samurai/assassination person from some comic or another. I doubt its actually anything, but if it was, MGRaiden would make more sense again..
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts

I don't know if anyoen has mentioned it since the topic has gotten kind of big, but by going into the source code and trying some connected links, it says the file name was kumori_15 (though I'm sure lots of people dowloaded the swf to try it and know already) and a wikipedia search comes up with some like samurai/assassination person from some comic or another. I doubt its actually anything, but if it was, MGRaiden would make more sense again..110million
http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/ This is getting even more interesting teaser sites up apperntly.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts
[QUOTE="Couth_"][QUOTE="musicalmac"]

MGS4 going to 360, or a new MGS going to both platforms isn't really extra-special news in the real world. But in SW, the consequences could be dire!!

Animal-Mother
a new MGS going to both platforms is big news, just as big as any new game announcement :P

the thing is only 2 MGS's have been exclusive 3 and 4. 1 was on PC, and 2 was on the original xbox. So

You're forgetting the one on GBC and the two ''failures'' (according to Kojima) on the NES. And of course MPO on the PSP (I don't count MPO+ as a game since it's nothing more then a mere expansion). So 6 MG games are exclusives and half of them were on playstation consoles. Still doesn't make sense to me when Cows say that MG has PLAYSTATION written all over it when 50% of the exclusives were not on Playstation consoles,
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#282 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

More info-

http://ps3.kombo.com/article.php?artid=9993

I was emailed an interesting rumor earlier this morning concerning the upcoming Konami announcement coming from the Kojima team. Now, some of this information I have heard previously from outside sources, but with it now circulating a little more, I feel as though it should be shared.

The most recent rumors surrounding the upcoming Kojima announcement are quite minor when compared to a new game announcement. As of now, the latest speculation is that Konami will announce Raiden based DLC for the PS3. Coinciding with the DLC will also be the long awaited Trophy batch for MGS4. Players will take control of Raiden through a total of 2 new chapters. Whether or not this will take place during the events of MGS4 or will be something completely new isn't known.

It's also being rumored that MGS4 will officially be announced for the 360. To keep Sony and PS3 owners happy, the 360 won't see the game until Spring 2010. The 360 version will come packed with the DLC, but PS3 owners will have it exclusive for several months before the 360 title is released.

Too good to be true? I can see this happening. The 360 MGS4 rumor has been tossed around a lot lately, but I don't think Konami would tease this heavily for DLC alone. An announcement about DLC and the game going multiplatform would suggest the use of a teaser site and going the extra mile. Either way, we'll know for sure on Monday.

Al3x_n90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#283 Al3x_n90
Member since 2007 • 2561 Posts

More info-

I was emailed an interesting rumor earlier this morning concerning the upcoming Konami announcement coming from the Kojima team. Now, some of this information I have heard previously from outside sources, but with it now circulating a little more, I feel as though it should be shared.

The most recent rumors surrounding the upcoming Kojima announcement are quite minor when compared to a new game announcement. As of now, the latest speculation is that Konami will announce Raiden based DLC for the PS3. Coinciding with the DLC will also be the long awaited Trophy batch for MGS4. Players will take control of Raiden through a total of 2 new chapters. Whether or not this will take place during the events of MGS4 or will be something completely new isn't known.

It's also being rumored that MGS4 will officially be announced for the 360. To keep Sony and PS3 owners happy, the 360 won't see the game until Spring 2010. The 360 version will come packed with the DLC, but PS3 owners will have it exclusive for several months before the 360 title is released.

Too good to be true? I can see this happening. The 360 MGS4 rumor has been tossed around a lot lately, but I don't think Konami would tease this heavily for DLC alone. An announcement about DLC and the game going multiplatform would suggest the use of a teaser site and going the extra mile. Either way, we'll know for sure on Monday.

Floppy_Jim

Well they teased a lot for the iphone mgs4 :P i really wanna see a DLC with Raiden's story, anyway the 360 version would make a big bang, but only in spring 2010? come on, it doesn't make a difference if they release it earlier.Dough tbh i would like MGS4 to stay exclusive, almost all great games are exclusive(besides GTAIV of course),I don't want to see games like GeOW1/2 going to the ps3 just like i don't want MGS4 going to the 360, some games should stay exclusive :P

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 II_Seraphim_II

More info-

Floppy_Jim
lol Kojima would make an epic teaser for him getting a haircut :P
sireclaborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 sireclaborn
oh right, here is what really stupid about the mgs4 rumors. 1. the dev himself, kojima, stated that the 360 can't handle mgs4, but now we have rumors that say the 360 is getting it plus extras.if the 360 could not handle mgs4, how can it handle the game plus extras? plus why are people arguing over what kojima said. he obviously is a experienced dev who worked on video games for 20 years. i just don't see why lems are contradicting what he said. 2. lets say it does go the 360... why would kojima lie to a very loyal fanbase. its one thing when a company lies, capcom and SE, but an individual? no one would trust him. i know it doesn't seem like a big deal but people don't like being deceived. 3. 2010??? are you serious. what lem would be dumb enough to wait... 4. and the most important. if mgs4 were to come on the 360....... why announce it on a Japaneses site. if you look at the trailer it says jp. this tease or whatever is meant for the Japaneses audiences. the magazine is also Japaneses. the 360 is dead there. so common sense should start coming in???
standarddamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#286 standarddamage
Member since 2006 • 1143 Posts
oh right, here is what really stupid about the mgs4 rumors. 1. the dev himself, kojima, stated that the 360 can't handle mgs4, but now we have rumors that say the 360 is getting it plus extras.if the 360 could not handle mgs4, how can it handle the game plus extras? plus why are people arguing over what kojima said. he obviously is a experienced dev who worked on video games for 20 years. i just don't see why lems are contradicting what he said. 2. lets say it does go the 360... why would kojima lie to a very loyal fanbase. its one thing when a company lies, capcom and SE, but an individual? no one would trust him. i know it doesn't seem like a big deal but people don't like being deceived. 3. 2010??? are you serious. what lem would be dumb enough to wait... 4. and the most important. if mgs4 were to come on the 360....... why announce it on a Japaneses site. if you look at the trailer it says jp. this tease or whatever is meant for the Japaneses audiences. the magazine is also Japaneses. the 360 is dead there. so common sense should start coming in??? sireclaborn
1. Gaming executives contradict themselves all of the time, and possibly find creative ways to make a game work on a particular machine. I ftye found a way to modify the CryEngine and make it work on consoles, it could also happen here. 2. It's about money. If Konami can expose a very large group of gamers to an excellent game, it will probably sell well and make them a good deal of profit. 3. To answer your question: Lemmings who can't afford yet another gaming console right now, or simply just don't want to spend the money. 4. Your argument makes perfect sense to me. If this was about MGS4 coming to the 360, you would think that it would be on a U.S. site seeing as as that's where the most 360 owners are. No matter what, you have to admit that they've done an excellent job stirring up a hornets nest for whatever this big announcement is. It worked like a charm. :)
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts
[QUOTE="sireclaborn"]oh right, here is what really stupid about the mgs4 rumors. 1. the dev himself, kojima, stated that the 360 can't handle mgs4, but now we have rumors that say the 360 is getting it plus extras.if the 360 could not handle mgs4, how can it handle the game plus extras? plus why are people arguing over what kojima said. he obviously is a experienced dev who worked on video games for 20 years. i just don't see why lems are contradicting what he said. 2. lets say it does go the 360... why would kojima lie to a very loyal fanbase. its one thing when a company lies, capcom and SE, but an individual? no one would trust him. i know it doesn't seem like a big deal but people don't like being deceived. 3. 2010??? are you serious. what lem would be dumb enough to wait... 4. and the most important. if mgs4 were to come on the 360....... why announce it on a Japaneses site. if you look at the trailer it says jp. this tease or whatever is meant for the Japaneses audiences. the magazine is also Japaneses. the 360 is dead there. so common sense should start coming in???

1. Kojima has done absolutely no work on the Xbox 360 so how would he possibly know about the limits of the console? 2. Kojima said he won't make a Xbox 360 version and that's not a big deal since Konami could just as easily assign another team for the port. What Kojima wants is irrelevant, it's Konami who will have the final word. 3. Pure speculation, we know nothing about the release date of that possible port. 4. This has nothing to do with anything, everything MGS-related has been announced on a japanese website. Konami is a Japanese company but I'm sure this has nothing to do with it :roll: ...
sireclaborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 sireclaborn
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="sireclaborn"]oh right, here is what really stupid about the mgs4 rumors. 1. the dev himself, kojima, stated that the 360 can't handle mgs4, but now we have rumors that say the 360 is getting it plus extras.if the 360 could not handle mgs4, how can it handle the game plus extras? plus why are people arguing over what kojima said. he obviously is a experienced dev who worked on video games for 20 years. i just don't see why lems are contradicting what he said. 2. lets say it does go the 360... why would kojima lie to a very loyal fanbase. its one thing when a company lies, capcom and SE, but an individual? no one would trust him. i know it doesn't seem like a big deal but people don't like being deceived. 3. 2010??? are you serious. what lem would be dumb enough to wait... 4. and the most important. if mgs4 were to come on the 360....... why announce it on a Japaneses site. if you look at the trailer it says jp. this tease or whatever is meant for the Japaneses audiences. the magazine is also Japaneses. the 360 is dead there. so common sense should start coming in???

1. Kojima has done absolutely no work on the Xbox 360 so how would he possibly know about the limits of the console? 2. Kojima said he won't make a Xbox 360 version and that's not a big deal since Konami could just as easily assign another team for the port. What Kojima wants is irrelevant, it's Konami who will have the final word. 3. Pure speculation, we know nothing about the release date of that possible port. 4. This has nothing to do with anything, everything MGS-related has been announced on a japanese website. Konami is a Japanese company but I'm sure this has nothing to do with it :roll: ...

1 prior to mgs4, he had no experience with the ps3, as well. in conclusion, he must of did some research on which console he wanted his game on. 2. everyone thinks this but think of it this way. if you were konami would you piss off kojima... no. you don't piss off the star dev. because he'll leave and you'll be sol. 3. true but if there is a port it won't be out anytime soon. we've seen what a rushed port look liked. 4. you forgot the magazine. a Japaneses magazine. the American audience does know that the this site exist. we know it because we're on a forum. but bobby joe with a gamepro or opm does not it. if this was 360 related then the konami would tell the American audience.
bdum_pshhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 bdum_pshhh
Member since 2009 • 1456 Posts

Dunno If this has been posted yet, but

Kojima Production says no to 360 MGS4... again.

Link

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#290 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49605 Posts
Dunno If this has been posted yet, but *stuff* bdum_pshhh
How is this credible information again?
Keltoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Keltoid
Member since 2009 • 925 Posts

Link

bdum_pshhh
To MGS4... I'm telling you man, I expect MGS5 to go to the 360, at least multiplat, if not timed exclusive.
bdum_pshhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 bdum_pshhh
[QUOTE="bdum_pshhh"]Dunno If this has been posted yet, but *stuff* Stevo_the_gamer
How is this credible information again?

more credible that a twitter account.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#293 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
[QUOTE="bdum_pshhh"]

Link

Keltoid
To MGS4... I'm telling you man, I expect MGS5 to go to the 360, at least multiplat, if not timed exclusive.

You mean timed exclusive to the 360? MGS 5 could be multiplat but no way in a thousand years would it be a timed exclusive to the 360, that's not where most of the MGS fanbase are.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="bdum_pshhh"] more credible that a twitter account.

More credible? You mean this blog even has credibility? :lol:
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts
I said this before and I'll say it again lemmings. If you want MGS4 then beg...... BEG like your life is depending on it. Honestly, if it was up to me I would go to Kojima myself and tell him that you guys have suffered enough, rumours of MGS4 360 for 2 years I believe, damn thats crrrazy. I thought this movie lol wasnt worth it but it clearly is. I hope you get it :P
dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 dr_jashugan
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts

Well if MGS4 is coming to the X360, does that mean MASS EFFECT 2 will be coming to the PS3? :P

bdum_pshhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 bdum_pshhh
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="bdum_pshhh"] more credible that a twitter account.

More credible? You mean this blog even has credibility? :lol:

It must be a monumental task to send an email to kojima productions asking "Are you making MGS4 for the XBOX 360", obviously you need to be some kind of gigantic journalistic corporation to ask them that question.
tikki25x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 tikki25x
Member since 2003 • 1546 Posts

god i can wait for E3 so people will shut up about this. i dont even care anymore. less than 2 weeks away thank goodness.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="bdum_pshhh"] It must be a monumental task to send an email to kojima productions asking "Are you making MGS4 for the XBOX 360", obviously you need to be some kind of gigantic journalistic corporation to ask them that question.

Why don't you send them an email then if it's so easy to get an answer from them? I love the proof that the "blog" provided as well. Oh wait... there was none.
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="bdum_pshhh"] It must be a monumental task to send an email to kojima productions asking "Are you making MGS4 for the XBOX 360", obviously you need to be some kind of gigantic journalistic corporation to ask them that question.

Why don't you send them an email then if it's so easy to get an answer from them? I love the proof that the "blog" provided as well. Oh wait... there was none.

Right. They should've requested an audio recording of that statement or something along those lines. :roll: