Official Metal Gear Rising (X360) Thread - KEEP IT HERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1701 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

[QUOTE="IronBass"][QUOTE="aaronmullan"]Well, I think it's going to be a great game. Lightning Bolt Action sounds so bad ass :Paaronmullan
Indeed. I wonder if it will be a Hack & Slash as everyone is rumoring.

Most likely. I'm expecting something like Devil May Cry.

I think it's more likely that the game will play like a revamped version of those few missions of MGS: VR Missions where you got to play as Grey Fox than it playing like Devil May Cry. Devil May Cry's gameplay just doesn't quite fit the MGS universe.

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1702 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts

[QUOTE="aaronmullan"][QUOTE="IronBass"] Indeed. I wonder if it will be a Hack & Slash as everyone is rumoring. RurouniSaiyajin

Most likely. I'm expecting something like Devil May Cry.

I think it's more likely that the game will play like a revamped version of those few missions of MGS: VR Missions where you got to play as Grey Fox than it playing like Devil May Cry. Devil May Cry's gameplay just doesn't quite fit the MGS universe.

I just meant like fast gameplay, swords and all.
Ego-testicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1703 Ego-testicle
Member since 2009 • 212 Posts
It seems like the "X360" in the thread title is just there to create controversy. It has already been confirmed multiple times to NOT be a 360 exclusive.
Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1704 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
It seems like the "X360" in the thread title is just there to create controversy. It has already been confirmed multiple times to NOT be a 360 exclusive.Ego-testicle
Has it been officially announced for the PS3/PC?
abuabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1705 abuabed
Member since 2005 • 6606 Posts
YES YES YES, Kojima must have heard me. A MGS game with Raiden being the main char. I wanted to play as the "ninja Raiden" a long time ago and now it turned out to be true. I'm very glad it will be also available on PC to play with higher res, AA...etc :D :twisted:
h_bacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1706 h_bacho
Member since 2003 • 846 Posts

for the people who think Rising is a 360-exclusive:

don't u think microsoft would have made it very very very clear that it's an exclusive?

i mean this isn't any game it's MGS for God's sake...

i own all the consoles so i wouldn't have minded either way but i wish it was done on PS3 coz the graphics would've been better...

and just for the record..it's a whole new game mechanic..gone is the "tactical espionage action" (solid snake) and now we have a hack and slash game "lightning bolt action" (Raiden)

it should kick ass either way though :)