Oddworld devs: Indie games don't matter to Microsoft

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

At the business level, Microsoft isn't acknowledging people like us, said Lanning. It's as if we dont matter.

Microsofts stance towards indies with Xbox One is a continuation of problems encountered in the current generation: Lanning and JAW boss Stewart Gilray tried for over a year to get Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD released on Xbox Live before ultimately failing.

The target kept on moving, and eventually we couldnt get clear answers for 15 months. We do'nt have five biz dev guys and two attorneys and some PR people to send up there to roll out whatever carpets you have to roll out to get attention.

We were like, Look. We're on seven other networks. It's been no-brainers on all of them. We're not asking you for money. We're not asking you for advertising.

Lanning added: We're little guys, we have to release. We can't get a straight answer. Then we release on PSN, and we get a mail the next day that says, Oh, you released on PSN at a lower price point, you didn't meet our margins, sorry you can't be on the system. Boom. And that was it.

We're not on the radar. We're little guys. It doesnt seem like any of the little guys are on the radar. When we listen to them talk, we have to laugh. It's pure rhetoric.

Link

Microsoft is a poison to gaming :(

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts
kinect and ads will fix everything.
crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

Games in general dont matter to Microsoft.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Games in general doesnt matter to Microsoft.

crimsonman1245
MS is right. Who give a shiz about indies.
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts
[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

FoxbatAlpha

So now less good game is better. Learn something new all time. Many top dev start off as indie, to earn money for bigger production.
muffin200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 muffin200
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts

[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

FoxbatAlpha

Indeed. All I want to to play is brown shooters.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"][QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

muffin200

Grey shooters have feelings too, ya know.  :roll:

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DrTrafalgarLaw

[QUOTE="muffin200"]

[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"] MS is right. Who give a shiz about indies.ConanTheStoner

Grey shooters have feelings too, ya know.  :roll:

Don't forget brown ones you monster!

Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts
Just don't put your games on XBLA if you can't self publish Lanning, you already said as much over a month ago.. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-13-right-now-oddworld-new-n-tasty-isnt-coming-to-xbox-one-or-xbox-360 I love Oddworld but all they did last Gen was Strangers Wrath HD and Munches Oddysee HD both which I bought. Now they have announced a remake of Abe's Oddysee for next gen why not make new something new.
MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MightyMuna
Member since 2008 • 1766 Posts
Indie games are good and all. But how much impact do they have on console sales? I don't believe it's much, if any at all. I might be wrong though.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

FoxbatAlpha

Xbox fans do according to Minecraft sales.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Just don't put your games on XBLA if you can't self publish Lanning, you already said as much over a month ago.. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-13-right-now-oddworld-new-n-tasty-isnt-coming-to-xbox-one-or-xbox-360 I love Oddworld but all they did last Gen was Strangers Wrath HD and Munches Oddysee HD both which I bought. Now they have announced a remake of Abe's Oddysee for next gen why not make new something new.Jack-Burton

MS asked to much from developers lets see if this gen,developers will comply,MS has no advantage this time and going by pre sales it look like it will be outsold  from the opening bell,if sony was able to catch MS even with a more expensive console imagine what will happen with a cheaper one,and developers will see that,and will be almost impossible for MS to get exclusives unless they finance that game.

This gen they were able to bend 3rd parties hands into releasing games on the same time or sooner than the PS3,this new gen will be allot more different.

Either way more games to the PS4 that will not be on xbox one,let see how hard self publishing on PS4 will hurt the xbox one.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

FoxbatAlpha

well lems cared when they had (still dont have) no exclusives.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

tormentos

Ohhh, shots fired!
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#15 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts
Like I said before, this just proves that all three companies are guilty of alienating third parties.
Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#16 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1581 Posts
Back in the early days when it was just the PS, Indie games where very good and so many people did or do miss them. It would be nice to see them again, to see if they have improved in anyway and so on. Also it's nice that Sony has given people the chance to make them unlike MS.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

yeah, lets call out ms over indies while at the same time marvelling over the depth of xbl arcade and xbl indie.

sounds more like it was a game that could not meet xbla standards and they want to cry about it.

:cry: whaaaa! they were mean to us whaa! :cry:

:lol:

you guys will believe anything you hear as long as it lines up with what you already believe and blatant evidence to the contrary be damned.

the only reason sony is even jocking indie and you are following on the bandwagon is because of the massive success of xbla.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

yeah, lets call out ms over indies while at the same time marvelling over the depth of xbl arcade and xbl indie.

sounds more like it was a game that could not meet xbla standards and they want to cry about it.

you guys will believe anything you hear as long as it lines up with what you already believe and blatant evidence to the contrary be damned.

the only reason sony is even jocking indie and you are following on the bandwagon is because of the massive success of xbla.

Riverwolf007

So people should ignore Microsofts terrible policies because you don't want to seem like you're whining?

Oddly enough you come across as a whiny b**** more so than anyone else. 

Froyo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Froyo101
Member since 2012 • 69 Posts

Microsoft sucks except for Halo, but they even ruined Halo with Halo 4 having create-a-class.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

tormentos

Which is on Xbox and Xbox One .... hmm I'm seeing some self-ownage here :cool:
DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DrTrafalgarLaw

[QUOTE="tormentos"]

[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"] MS is right. Who give a shiz about indies.RR360DD

Also, superior I might add, on PC. The success of MineCraft proves indies DO matter, just like how Journey proved that. Microsoft is acting like the big jerk that in their own mind. They think they're too big for indie gaming and decided they need to bring more brown and grey shooters like Dead Rising to appease to the unwashed xbox masses.

If a indie developer wants to put out a game it can either:
Go to Microsoft to
1) Give up 50% of the profits to the publisher due to absent self-publishing (it's 2013 ffs)
2) Comply with ridicilous parity rules that enforces them to either timed or full exclusivity, missing out a huge deal of Steam and PSN sales.

Go to Sony to
1) Self-publish the game with full profits and
2) Get sent free developer kits and
3) Also launch on platforms like Steam.

See how that works, chump? Damage control this.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

If games mattered to MS, they wouldn't have made such a weak ass console.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts
popular multiplats from big devs with big budget advertising is what m$ cares about... and tv
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I couldn't care less that Microsoft ignores indie devs. I am getting the PS4, not the X1. So between that and PC, I will have all the indie support I could want.
AD216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AD216
Member since 2008 • 1719 Posts

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Just don't put your games on XBLA if you can't self publish Lanning, you already said as much over a month ago.. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-13-right-now-oddworld-new-n-tasty-isnt-coming-to-xbox-one-or-xbox-360 I love Oddworld but all they did last Gen was Strangers Wrath HD and Munches Oddysee HD both which I bought. Now they have announced a remake of Abe's Oddysee for next gen why not make new something new.tormentos

MS asked to much from developers lets see if this gen,developers will comply,MS has no advantage this time and going by pre sales it look like it will be outsold  from the opening bell,if sony was able to catch MS even with a more expensive console imagine what will happen with a cheaper one,and developers will see that,and will be almost impossible for MS to get exclusives unless they finance that game.

This gen they were able to bend 3rd parties hands into releasing games on the same time or sooner than the PS3,this new gen will be allot more different.

Either way more games to the PS4 that will not be on xbox one,let see how hard self publishing on PS4 will hurt the xbox one.

it goes both ways. sony's console seller for most of this gen was free online. that advantage is gone. with that said, i dnt believe no one has ever bought a console because of indie games.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Just don't put your games on XBLA if you can't self publish Lanning, you already said as much over a month ago.. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-13-right-now-oddworld-new-n-tasty-isnt-coming-to-xbox-one-or-xbox-360 I love Oddworld but all they did last Gen was Strangers Wrath HD and Munches Oddysee HD both which I bought. Now they have announced a remake of Abe's Oddysee for next gen why not make new something new.AD216

it goes both ways. sony's console seller for most of this gen was free online. that advantage is gone. with that said, i dnt believe no one has ever bought a console because of indie games.

Maybe they would if consoles had good indie games. 

AD216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AD216
Member since 2008 • 1719 Posts

[QUOTE="AD216"][QUOTE="tormentos"]

toast_burner

Maybe they would if consoles had good indie games. 

i highly doubt it.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AmazonTreeBoa
[QUOTE="tormentos"]

[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"] MS is right. Who give a shiz about indies.RR360DD

Ah yes, we can always count on you for pure stupidity and ignorance. At least you are consistent.....consistently stupid.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="tormentos"]

DrTrafalgarLaw

Also, superior I might add, on PC. The success of MineCraft proves indies DO matter, just like how Journey proved that. Microsoft is acting like the big jerk that in their own mind. They think they're too big for indie gaming and decided they need to bring more brown and grey shooters like Dead Rising to appease to the unwashed xbox masses.

Go to Microsoft to
1) Give up 50% of the profits to the publisher due to absent self-publishing (it's 2013 ffs)
2) Comply with ridicilous parity rules that enforces them to either timed or full exclusivity, missing out a huge deal of Steam and PSN sales.

Go to Sony to

'The success of MineCraft proves indies DO matter'

One game lmao. All it proves is that some indies do have potential to take off. I could list 10 total garbage indie games, does that prove all indies are garbage?

Microsoft don't want all the shit of the day on their platform, which is exactly what happened when they started the Xbox Indie channel years ago. Full of garbage and cheap clones. Thats what happens when you give people the freedom to put whatever they want on the store, and thats what will happen to PSN.

And the rule was that Microsoft would not publish an XBLA game if it had appeared on PSN first (The exception being Joe Danger but Xbox got a special edition of that).

Fact is, the majority of great indie games will have a publisher / will easily be published by MS who publish tons of games on XBLA, even if they choose to self-publish on other platforms.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RR360DD
[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="tormentos"]

AmazonTreeBoa

Ah yes, we can always count on you for pure stupidity and ignorance. At least you are consistent.....consistently stupid.

I thought you ad-blocked me. You just couldn't stand the thought of missing out on my posts could you :cool: self-owned.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AmazonTreeBoa
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]Which is on Xbox and Xbox One .... hmm I'm seeing some self-ownage here :cool:RR360DD

I thought you ad-blocked me. You just couldn't stand the thought of missing out on my posts could you :cool: self-owned.

You are blocked. Sadly for me, I am on my phone and not my PC. So sadly, I see your stupidity when I am on my phone.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"] Ah yes, we can always count on you for pure stupidity and ignorance. At least you are consistent.....consistently stupid.AmazonTreeBoa

You are blocked. Sadly for me, I am on my phone and not my PC. So sadly, I see your stupidity when I am on my phone.

:lol: pathetic

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Minecraft is indie in the same sense that a Valve game is indie. Microsoft don't care about making the small bucks, they want the big bucks, "WE SUPPORT INDIE GAMES, here's Minecraft!"
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AmazonTreeBoa

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]I thought you ad-blocked me. You just couldn't stand the thought of missing out on my posts could you :cool: self-owned.RR360DD

:lol: pathetic

Like I said, we can always count on you for your stupidity.

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DrTrafalgarLaw

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]Which is on Xbox and Xbox One .... hmm I'm seeing some self-ownage here :cool:RR360DD

Go to Microsoft to

Go to Sony to

Microsoft don't want all the shit of the day on their platform, which is exactly what happened when they started the Xbox Indie channel years ago. Full of garbage and cheap clones. Thats what happens when you give people the freedom to put whatever they want on the store, and thats what will happen to PSN.

There is a difference between allowing self-publishing and not curating any content. The garbage put up on the XBL Indies section was not curated at all. You don't seem to get it, allowing self-publishing means you don't need a publisher anymore, it doesn't mean your content will go up straight away on PSN without review. The certification processes are still in place. Even if garbage is cluttering up the store, you can always choose to NOT buy the game. I don't believe newsground games developers will seize this opportunity to clutter up a store. You need a dev kit and go through the cert process, that's enough for quality control. The XNA nature of XBL Indies made it so that any idiot could port their games from the PC to XBL Indies section.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

M$ are'nt that bothered about gaming in general,its an afterthought to them.

Once those initial few games launch on Xbone exclusives will dry up just like last time.

They'll probably bring back all that anti-consumer bullshit as well once all the stupid lembots have got themselves invested in Xbone,and they'll take it up the ass from M$ just like they did this gen.:lol:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"] Also, superior I might add, on PC. The success of MineCraft proves indies DO matter, just like how Journey proved that. Microsoft is acting like the big jerk that in their own mind. They think they're too big for indie gaming and decided they need to bring more brown and grey shooters like Dead Rising to appease to the unwashed xbox masses.

Go to Microsoft to

Go to Sony to

DrTrafalgarLaw

There is a difference between allowing self-publishing and not curating any content. The garbage put up on the XBL Indies section was not curated at all. You don't seem to get it, allowing self-publishing means you don't need a publisher anymore, it doesn't mean your content will go up straight away on PSN without review. The certification processes are still in place. Even if garbage is cluttering up the store, you can always choose to NOT buy the game. I don't believe newsground games developers will seize this opportunity to clutter up a store. You need a dev kit and go through the cert process, that's enough for quality control. The XNA nature of XBL Indies made it so that any idiot could port their games from the PC to XBL Indies section.

Well the platform either has freedom of access or not. So has it been announced that content will be curated on PSN? Have you seen the iOS app store? The amount of porn apps, clone apps, just total garbage apps that appear on there despite Apple curating content.

The only reason MS require a publisher is to prevent that from happening.

To think MS are abandoning indies is just stupid. They're giving out free unity tools to all Xbox 360 and XboxOne devs. Thats the reason they hired Phil Harrison - to spot indie talent and games and grab them as exclusives.

I think people are just blowing this out of proportion because indie devs can whine all they want, yet 90% will still aim to get their game on Xbox.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#38 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Just don't put your games on XBLA if you can't self publish Lanning, you already said as much over a month ago.. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-13-right-now-oddworld-new-n-tasty-isnt-coming-to-xbox-one-or-xbox-360 I love Oddworld but all they did last Gen was Strangers Wrath HD and Munches Oddysee HD both which I bought. Now they have announced a remake of Abe's Oddysee for next gen why not make new something new.

They have made new games. Just add water has a few titles that I have played, on PSN (for vita/ps3 crossplay) . Gravity Crash is a little known game that they made before working with Lanning, I liked it. The thing is they are a very small, and they patterned with Lanning a few years ago, and love the Oddworld games, so of course they are focusing their attention on that. You can only do so much.
psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts
Like I said before, this just proves that all three companies are guilty of alienating third parties.nintendoboy16
How is Sony guilty of that? Sony has been good to indie developers.
Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kaz_Son
Member since 2013 • 1389 Posts
It's like MS is doing everything they can to fail next gen.
uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#41 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58957 Posts

The majority of the xbox userbase want to shoot foreigners and save america or play halo man. Sport sport sport. e.t.c....

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

toast_burner

So people should ignore Microsofts terrible policies because you don't want to seem like you're whining?

Oddly enough you come across as a whiny b**** more so than anyone else. 

what i am saying here is we have evidence that this is all a pile of bullshyt.

that evidence being the massive amount of amazing games on xbla.

i am supposed to ignore that because a few devs are crying about something?

what i am saying here is that it looks to me like this is a dev that could not meet the standards that are required to be an xbla release so instead of making a better game they decided to cry on the internet about it to get some sympathy for their incompetence.

how obvious does something have to be before you can read between the lines?

this entire beef is about a few devs that do not want to go through the approval process.

why? because they can't meet the standards that thousands of other games on xbla have met.

plus you can say bitch if you want to, quit being a baby and say bitch if you want to say bitch.

if that is all you have to back up your argument you may as well use the actual word.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#43 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

The majority of the xbox userbase want to shoot foreigners and save america or play halo man. Sport sport sport. e.t.c....

uninspiredcup
Well if foreigners weren't so damn stupid......... Anyway this will end up not being a big deal. Microsoft will end up changing their policy, or Indies will decide the money they would make outweighs the cost.
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts

Microsoft sucks except for Halo, but they even ruined Halo with Halo 4 having personal ordinance.

Froyo101
Fixed :P And MS should see in the massive success of Minecraft that Indies are very important and a random small dev can come out of nowhere and create a hit.
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts
[QUOTE="tormentos"]

[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]Just don't put your games on XBLA if you can't self publish Lanning, you already said as much over a month ago.. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-13-right-now-oddworld-new-n-tasty-isnt-coming-to-xbox-one-or-xbox-360 I love Oddworld but all they did last Gen was Strangers Wrath HD and Munches Oddysee HD both which I bought. Now they have announced a remake of Abe's Oddysee for next gen why not make new something new.AD216

Sony didn't have the advantage of being $100 cheaper last gen. And the exclusives will arrive much sooner than they did on the PS3. Sony confirmed 20 First Party/SCE Owned Franchise exclusives slated for release from Launch-End of 2014. The PS3 most certainly did not have that advantage.
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Oh i remember i bought Oddworld: Strangers Wrath for Xbox1(old xbox) in hope to play it on 360 but it didn't work :cry:

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="crimsonman1245"]

FoxbatAlpha

As a PC gamer, i do not agree.

Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#48 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

Sadly this is not surprising to hear.

I am an avid fan of indie games, having poured 3 hours into The Binding of Isaac so far this weekend. There really is no point in me investing in the Xbox One

Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

Microsoft came out saying how much they loved indie devs and how awesome they are. And while saying so they used minecraft as an example. Minecraft, the game that has its own toy propr line in toys r us, they have figures on the shelf at bestbuy, they have tshirts in hot topic, posters in walmart, retail versions of their 360 game, and so on for a game that has made millions and millions. Minecraft is not indie anymore, not when you have worldwide recognition and several lines of toys and clothes.

But evidently that is what microsoft thinks is indie and they think because they have minecraft that they are super big number 1 indie loves!

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#50 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Like I said earlier. Not really worried about it. The Indie games will end on on XBLA.  A few Indie Game Drama Queens like Jon Blow And Lanning (He is still alive?) are crying about it now, but Microsoft wil make it right I am sure.