NPD prediction thread (update: numbers are in!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Since it had a head start and $100 less, I thought the PS4 would have continued in selling more than the XO for at least a few more months but that was fast. Here comes the return of the NPD=/=World-ish posts again.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

PS4 outsells XB1 of course.

Seems I was right again.

TLHBO

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts
@GrenadeLauncher said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

The Shitbox Done will have sold more than the PS4 in December but not enough to have overtaken the PS4 in total sales.

Lems will cry tears of frustrated joy while us cows smile and whisper "4.2 million"

Gren always wins, baby!

Bad day for lems. Sub-1m in the first December when the PS4 is totally sold out, PS4 still ahead in total sales, then Aaron Greenburg blurts out that third party games are selling better on the PS4. Flopza 5, Dead Framerates 3 and Wryte-Off: Son of Bitch all flopping too.

COD announcement at revealE3DRM reversalDon Mattrick quttingFIFA pack inJoe StatenTitanfall Halo 5 will save the Xbone!

oh Grenade launcher smh, whats the point of you launching those grenades when you always forget to pull the pins.

Aaron Greenberg@aarongreenberg

Follow

Some good #NPD SW facts: #XboxOne YTD 2013: 4.8M retail games vs. 4.2M for PS4. COD & BF4 both sold better on #XboxOne.

8:52 PM - 16 Jan 201457 Retweets 35 favorite

*Aaron Greenberg@aarongreenberg Last #NPD fact: 1st/2nd party (exclusives) SW sales for #XboxOne 1.5M units vs. 599K for PS4. Led by Dead Rising, Forza 5 and Ryse.

*Aaron Greenberg@aarongreenberg @11000Wattz 3rd party did yes, but less overall and less for 1st/2nd party which are the exclusives. Also SW attach rate was higher on XB1

@ghostwarrior786 said:

only reason they might beat them in jan is because sony are stupidly spreading themselves thin with japan launch. if i was in control i would send a sh^t load of stock to na and take that stronghold to build a lead. what the point in launching in loads of eu countries and japan when u are guaranteed those countries anyway.

BINGO! a moment of clarity for a cow...a beautiful thing.

anywho...Good for you Microsoft. winning Dec in both hardware and software. no subscription tricks needed by them(Playstation Now *cough*), nope! people are more than willing to pay the $100 more for the console as well as throwing more on the pile for the excellent games. hawtdamn MS....in it to win it!!

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

PS4 outsells XB1 of course.

Seems I was right again.

TLHBO

Xbox One /

Has no games goin' on

Barely any sales over the supply constrained PS4 either. Like CES, the lems have been well and truly owned.

@tymeservesfate said:

*Aaron Greenberg@aarongreenberg @11000Wattz 3rd party did yes,

Whoops! Aaron "****" Greenberg seems to have fucked himself! That little statistic is all the big publishers will care about. They won't give a shit that a lot of lems starving for games resorted to buying shit 360 leftovers like Ryse. And even after all their flooding of NA, the PS4 is still the best selling console of the gen. What a blunder!

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher:

Some good #NPD SW facts: #XboxOne YTD 2013: 4.8M retail games vs. 4.2M for PS4. COD & BF4 both sold better on #XboxOne.

*Aaron Greenberg@aarongreenberg Last #NPD fact: 1st/2nd party (exclusives) SW sales for #XboxOne 1.5M units vs. 599K for PS4. Led by Dead Rising, Forza 5 and Ryse.

*Aaron Greenberg@aarongreenberg @11000Wattz 3rd party did yes, but less overall and less for 1st/2nd party which are the exclusives. Also SW attach rate was higher on XB1

*jesus can you not read*

Also SW attach rate was higher on XB1

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Really the only good thing they can take is how well Flopza Microtransactions 5 did but most of them were probably bundles. Oh well.

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

and soon China. ;)

Yeah right, the people living under an authoritarian government are just going to love an always-on always-listening camera in their living rooms. Idiot lem. ^_^

they can release a kinect-less version.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 GrenadeLauncher

@tymeservesfate said:

Bitter tears

Yeah, by a whole .6%. Woo. Lems buying crap because they've got bored mashing their single character in Filler Shitstink.

Meanwhile 9.7 million PS4 games have been sold worldwide.

Sit the **** back down lem, you've been owned. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

PS4 still in the lead overall but Microsoft wins December and sells more software on its console. How has anyone been owned? I don't understand fanboy logic. The only way anyone has been owned is if you choose to ignore some if the information.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

grenade launcher is a mental case, you are wasting your time.

also kind of obvious that the XB1 will have a higher software attach rate since PS4 has no games.

Oh?

More and better games. PS4 owners obviously have more discernment when it comes to vidya compared to lems who eat up any old shit because "muh gamerscore."

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#213 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@Vatusus said:

Uh, a 9 from one website when its below GT6 on meta... that so justifies a $500 console...

*rolls eyes*

Who was trying to justify a $500 console? You asked where they were delivering, and I answered. Well done.

Furthermore, it's 1 below... One.

One game that scored fairly overall and severely lacks in content is hardly "delivering"...

And a difference of 1 from the average game that is GT6 is more serious than you make it sound.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

I will tell you who will be owned come E3, it will be all Cows who actually thought MSoft was going to release a Kinectless One. Aint going to be happening with the way The One is selling.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

Lems mad PS4 outsold Xbox One

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#217  Edited By dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

The Shitbox Done will have sold more than the PS4 in December but not enough to have overtaken the PS4 in total sales.

Lems will cry tears of frustrated joy while us cows smile and whisper "4.2 million"

Gren always wins, baby!

Bad day for lems. Sub-1m in the first December when the PS4 is totally sold out, PS4 still ahead in total sales, then Aaron Greenburg blurts out that third party games are selling better on the PS4. Flopza 5, Dead Framerates 3 and Wryte-Off: Son of Bitch all flopping too.

COD announcement at revealE3DRM reversalDon Mattrick quttingFIFA pack inJoe StatenTitanfall Halo 5 will save the Xbone!

You actually sound really angry, which is hilarious

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 kuu2

@dommeus said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Gren always wins, baby!

IgnoranceLauncher is always angry. His posts scream deeper issues.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#219  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@kuu2 said:

I have already gone on record and said The One would outsell the PauperStation4 in NA so I am ready to either crow or eat it.

Lets go!

Who cares about NA , thats all there is for Xbox. Each xbox generation sold more than 50% of total sales in NA alone. So nothing special about that claim of yours. Worldwide sales is what make a winner not NA though and thats what matters. Period

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 GrenadeLauncher

@dommeus said:

@kuu2 said:

Poor lems. They're so emotionally inept they can't tell when someone is laughing at them!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 AzatiS
@heretrix said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@blackace said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

If it's close cows will make excuses, if PS4 is ahead cows will claim the X1 is finished....that's my prediction.

LOL!! Pretty much. No matter what happens, we can all expect excuses and damage control throughout this thread if it stays active. As long as both systems keep selling millions, I'm happy.

If the PS4 loses, there is a legitimate excuse, as the PS4's demand still exceeds its supply.

It's still an excuse. If you need to be excused for something it's usually not a good thing.

If someone excused itself way more than anything else this gen , is X1 and M$. Either for broken policies , reverse policies , hardware choices , price and more.. Have that in mind as well please.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By AzatiS
@Jakandsigz said:

Wii U outsold Vita, The Xbox One and PS4 are 1ft apart in total NA sales, however Xbox One won december. 3DS and 360 will be the best selling hardware overall.

This is from the NPD.

Here we go again , the NA alone !! Rofl.... You sir , you never learn !

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#223  Edited By dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@dommeus said:

@kuu2 said:

Poor lems. They're so emotionally inept they can't tell when someone is laughing at them!

The only console I have is a PS3, buddy. Why are you so angry all the time? You OK, bro?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@dommeus said:

The only console I have is a PS3, buddy. Why are you so angry all the time? You OK, bro?

I'm so mad, bro. ^_^

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@gago-gago said:

Since it had a head start and $100 less, I thought the PS4 would have continued in selling more than the XO for at least a few more months but that was fast. Here comes the return of the NPD=/=World-ish posts again.

Hahahaha there are no PS4 to sell...lol You can't sell better than sold out when the shortage is over then you can say that if the xbox one actually outsell the PS4.

@tymeservesfate said:

oh Grenade launcher smh, whats the point of you launching those grenades when you always forget to pull the pins.

Follow

BINGO! a moment of clarity for a cow...a beautiful thing.

anywho...Good for you Microsoft. winning Dec in both hardware and software. no subscription tricks needed by them(Playstation Now *cough*), nope! people are more than willing to pay the $100 more for the console as well as throwing more on the pile for the excellent games. hawtdamn MS....in it to win it!!

All this sh** you pull is completely irrelevant,sony has no units to sell period,and still January 17 and they still are out of stock,so yeah when you compete alone you win.

Once the shortage is over we should see who out sell who,MS has basically sell all its units on US to a point where not the market is saturate by them,sony just need to put more units out,unfortunately Japan launch is next month so i can see the shortage lasting for a month or 2 more,the demand for the PS4 is there the one for the xbox one has die down.

@sts106mat said:

hahaha it's you who needs to sit the **** back and shut up, you say all that shit and yet you don't own a PS4 or Xbox one. LOL.

So the only relevant part of the NPD you should be interested in, is that Xbox360 >>> PS3 (again)

Here we go with the sh** of you don't own this you can't talk...OK you don't own a PS4 so stop talking sh** about it you fallowing your hypocrites lines like always...hahaha

MS sold more units is a given they will also sell more games,lets see when if they will be this open when the PS4 shortage is over,because for almost 1 month the they refuse to say how many units they sold on US,when the PS4 sold 1 million in 24 hours,and it took 10 days for the xbox one to do the same,funny enough they remained quiet,beating sony when they have no units to sell is like competing alone...

@kuu2 said:

I will tell you who will be owned come E3, it will be all Cows who actually thought MSoft was going to release a Kinectless One. Aint going to be happening with the way The One is selling.

Oh please dude is not like they sold another million units,we didn't know the whole numbers forNPD but the results were already counted 4.2 million vs 3.0 million,this results were already know MS is losing which is what sony clearly stated,MS spins are just fantastic,specially when they claim 6 of the top 10 spot when 3 of those games are also been accounted for multiple platform because they are multiplatforms like BF4..lol

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

1.15 millions. PS4

1.09 million xbox one..

I like excitement...hahaha

So... the XB1 is the US winner thus far.

I am only mentioning this to let you, and the other super-moo cows in SW, that these are launch numbers; and don't mean that much.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By tormentos

@sts106mat said:

Sit down and take a break eltormo, it's like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders

Na i was just applying your logic to you..hahaha

@StormyJoe said:

I am only mentioning this to let you, and the other super-moo cows in SW, that these are launch numbers; and don't mean that much.

I miss in both numbers and sony has no units you sell where ever you have the guts to admit it or not is up to you,fact is stores are pack with xbox one,but not a single PS4 in view,like you once say you can't sell better than sold out,in this case the xbox one has units the PS4 doesn't..

When the xbox one win a clean NPD then you can say is winning US.

Oh by the way this results were already accounted for in the 3.0 million vs 4.2 million results which mean that even that MS won December they still are behind in US against sony,and sony make it very clear.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#231  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

@Chutebox: I'm going in the other direction, I say Xbone outsold the PS4 by 100-200,000, mostly due to supply constraints. U.S. consumers can be an impatient, impulse-drive lot.

Wanderlei Silva or "Shogun" Rua?

Looks like I pretty much nailed it.

I don't know what Lems are fapping about. We already knew the global sales totals from both consoles through the end of December.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

I wonder how much of the posting in here is really truely on the awesome level of self delusion and how much is trolling? Having seen some of the posters before I'm going for 20% genuine, which is terrifying.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

It's looking like the XBox was the victor this holiday. Well, cheers to the victor.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat said:

Sit down and take a break eltormo, it's like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders

Na i was just applying your logic to you..hahaha

@StormyJoe said:

I miss in both numbers and sony has no units you sell where ever you have the guts to admit it or not is up to you,fact is stores are pack with xbox one,but not a single PS4 in view,like you once say you can't sell better than sold out,in this case the xbox one has units the PS4 doesn't..

When the xbox one win a clean NPD then you can say is winning US.

Oh by the way this results were already accounted for in the 3.0 million vs 4.2 million results which mean that even that MS won December they still are behind in US against sony,and sony make it very clear.

You just don't give up, do you? Really... what the hell is the matter with you? I offer a conciliatory response saying I will not be all "LOLZ" about the NPD numbers, and you turn around a try to argue the facts? What the F**K is wrong with you? Are you really that big of a cow?

I may have instate my "I am ignoring Tormentos" stance.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

You just don't give up, do you? Really... what the hell is the matter with you? I offer a conciliatory response saying I will not be all "LOLZ" about the NPD numbers, and you turn around a try to argue the facts? What the F**K is wrong with you? Are you really that big of a cow?

Hahahaha.....

I know why you did it,because you have a long time trying to claim that initials sales mean nothing..hahaha

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#236  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@heretrix said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@blackace said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

If it's close cows will make excuses, if PS4 is ahead cows will claim the X1 is finished....that's my prediction.

LOL!! Pretty much. No matter what happens, we can all expect excuses and damage control throughout this thread if it stays active. As long as both systems keep selling millions, I'm happy.

If the PS4 loses, there is a legitimate excuse, as the PS4's demand still exceeds its supply.

It's still an excuse. If you need to be excused for something it's usually not a good thing.

If someone excused itself way more than anything else this gen , is X1 and M$. Either for broken policies , reverse policies , hardware choices , price and more.. Have that in mind as well please.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I don't give a shit about the X1 or MS's policies.

Reversal of a policy is not an excuse, it is an acknowledgement of a mistake they made. They don't need an excuse for that because they resolved the issue.

I'm not going to go back and forth about it, MS's issues have nothing to do with this guy making excuses for Sony in any capacity.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By kuu2

@AzatiS said:

@kuu2 said:

I have already gone on record and said The One would outsell the PauperStation4 in NA so I am ready to either crow or eat it.

Lets go!

Who cares about NA , thats all there is for Xbox. Each xbox generation sold more than 50% of total sales in NA alone. So nothing special about that claim of yours. Worldwide sales is what make a winner not NA though and thats what matters. Period

Sony Fan still butt hurt that the 36o out sold the PelayStation3 worldwide.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By tormentos

@heretrix said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I don't give a shit about the X1 or MS's policies.

Reversal of a policy is not an excuse, it is an acknowledgement of a mistake they made. They don't need an excuse for that because they resolved the issue.

I'm not going to go back and forth about it, MS's issues have nothing to do with this guy making excuses for Sony in any capacity.

That wasn't an acknowledgement,MS was force to change the policies because it was facing horrible pre-sales and a backlash,is not the same you admitting been wrong and changing and having to change by force,in fact MS still believe on those policies an i am sure they will be back for the next gen,probably introduce in some form little by little this one.

@kuu2 said:

@AzatiS said:

@kuu2 said:

Lets go!

They end tied after a horrible sony start at $600 1 year late how the fu** was sony able to close the gap while been all generation long with a price disadvantage is incredible.

The PS2 generation wasn't even close,and this one already sony has 1.2 million head start in just 2 months,by the way last gen was won by the wii fighting for second was stupid,but is something that MS is use to do already,is like they can't break from that second spot no matter what...hahaha

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@AzatiS said:

@kuu2 said:

Lets go!

Current sales figures say no....but whatever helps you sleep at night. Haha....

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#240  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@tormentos said:

@heretrix said:

That wasn't an acknowledgement,MS was force to change the policies because it was facing horrible pre-sales and a backlash,is not the same you admitting been wrong and changing and having to change by force,in fact MS still believe on those policies an i am sure they will be back for the next gen,probably introduce in some form little by little this one.

Potatoe, PATATO.

The end result is the same and I'm really not going to even bother debating this stupid shit with you. I said I wasn't going to go back and forth about it.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Hahahaha.....

I know why you did it,because you have a long time trying to claim that initials sales mean nothing..hahaha

Yep. That's it. You are too big of a dumbass for me to waste my time on. I might as well be debating with an 8 year old.

I am officially writing you off under the premise that you are too stupid to debate with. Feel free to respond to my posts, but know I am not going to acknowledge your responses.

Have fun in fantasyland. We're all pulling for you, dummy.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By kuu2

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

@AzatiS said:

@kuu2 said:

Lets go!

They end tied after a horrible sony start at $600 1 year late how the fu** was sony able to close the gap while been all generation long with a price disadvantage is incredible.

The PS2 generation wasn't even close,and this one already sony has 1.2 million head start in just 2 months,by the way last gen was won by the wii fighting for second was stupid,but is something that MS is use to do already,is like they can't break from that second spot no matter what...hahaha

Sony Fan still in denial that the gen ended with the intro of the WiiPu, and even if we extended it to the launch of the PauperStation4 Sony still lost.

Sony Fan uses the excuse about price of PelayStation3 as a reason for falling behind. Man you guys are clowns.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

It's looking like the XBox was the victor this holiday. Well, cheers to the victor.

This is how you should do it.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 bforrester420

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

Hahahaha.....

Yep. That's it. You are too big of a dumbass for me to waste my time on. I might as well be debating with an 8 year old.

I am officially writing you off under the premise that you are too stupid to debate with. Feel free to respond to my posts, but know I am not going to acknowledge your responses.

Wow...talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Bitter tears

Yeah, by a whole .6%. Woo. Lems buying crap because they've got bored mashing their single character in Filler Shitstink.

Meanwhile 9.7 million PS4 games have been sold worldwide.

Sit the **** back down lem, you've been owned. :)

hahaha it's you who needs to sit the **** back and shut up, you say all that shit and yet you don't own a PS4 or Xbox one. LOL.

So the only relevant part of the NPD you should be interested in, is that Xbox360 >>> PS3 (again)

DAT MELTDOWN

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 StormyJoe

@bforrester420 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

Hahahaha.....

Wow...talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Really? Please, explain.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 bforrester420

@StormyJoe: You're probably as big a dumbass and tormentos.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By StormyJoe

@bforrester420 said:

@StormyJoe: You're probably as big a dumbass and tormentos.

Again, explain. Example?

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

PS4 destroyed Xbox One In sales.

I really hope the Xbox one doesn't get canned.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By bforrester420

@StormyJoe: Basically you come across as rather unreasonable, much like Tormentos. There are a handful of cows and a handful of lemmings that are just plain clown-shoes, and I count the both of you (tormentos and yourself) among those numbers.

I'll give you credit, you're not as bad as FoxbatAlpha and evo_nine where lemmings are concerned.