"Master Race" plz lol! Your precious PCs aint that good...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 0

#301 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

resale value?

i got 3x40 dollars worth of games with my 120 dollars graphics card, sold one of the steam keys (saints row 4) for 25 dollars and i still have far cry 3 and tomb raider 2013

many months later i see console fanboys getting crazy about "next gen" release of inferior tomb raider version

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#302  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Since coming to this board...I've come to the conclusion that PC gamers/fanboys/whatever are the worst. Lets say they use facts and links....not even Nintendo fanboys take it to a personal level.

It's like they have no social skills for how to act towards others. Not just to me. The worst hate towards anyone with a different opinion. It's just pathetic.

Talks about facts...then states opinions to support alleged facts. Right.

What happened to that avatar you were so proud of?

Case in point.

I take it to a personal level after the fact. As we can clearly see here....it's starting to go to that personal level....and who is starting it....a PC fanboy.

Thanks for proving my point.

Wait, calling people "Beggars" or saying they have no social skills isn't taking it to a personal level?

or your last thread where you kept adding edits singling me out, that wasn't taking it to a personal level?

Now watch him avoid this.

Lol....I'm not singling anyone out. Those things have happened to me on this board. If you feel offended by what I'm saying then maybe you're one of the ones that are like that. Personally....I wouldn't want to be a PC fanboy or any fanboy anyway. Thats where the difference should stop.

And yup....I singled you out in my last thread....b/c you said in another post that very same night that you were going to flag both me and the TC.....then when I said you flagged me....said you didn't.

So which is it?

Ask yourself this: Why is it that what I said attracted 3 fucking ppl to start arguing with me. Again....this is all banking on the fact that this one thread or post will be someone's first insight to the forum. Go ahead...act like I'm a big asshole....I don't care. If I had to....I could go back and link post by post with time stamps of how with one disagreement had several ppl get personal...and it's been that way since then. And I won't be the one who started it....might be childish but it's what we're arguing.

If you want to take this one incident and manipulate it fine. Again...I'm not singling anyone out. If you feel you're a PC fanboy and you're the description of what I said...then thats on you.

But now theres 3 of you on my case...and theres only one of me. In contrast....I'm being asked specifically about MY old avatar....specific to me.....while I'm not singling out anyone.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#303  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@Vaasman: Hope those Oculus Rift sex apps help you relieve some of that pent up rage and stress from a life of.. well.. being you.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#305  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

Lol....I'm not singling anyone out.

And yup....I singled you out in my last thread.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#307 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

Wait, calling people "Beggars" or saying they have no social skills isn't taking it to a personal level?

or your last thread where you kept adding edits singling me out, that wasn't taking it to a personal level?

Lol....I'm not singling anyone out. Those things have happened to me on this board. If you feel offended by what I'm saying then maybe you're one of the ones that are like that. Personally....I wouldn't want to be a PC fanboy or any fanboy anyway. Thats where the difference should stop.

And yup....I singled you out in my last thread....b/c you said in another post that very same night that you were going to flag both me and the TC.....then when I said you flagged me....said you didn't.

So which is it?

Ask yourself this: Why is it that what I said attracted 3 fucking ppl to start arguing with me. Again....this is all banking on the fact that this one thread or post will be someone's first insight to the forum. Go ahead...act like I'm a big asshole....I don't care. If I had to....I could go back and link post by post with time stamps of how with one disagreement had several ppl get personal...

Okay, please do that

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Vaasman

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman: Hope those Oculus Rift sex apps help you relieve some of that pent up rage and stress from a life of.. well.. being you.

The great thing about PC is if I want to be a lonely perv I can. I can also enjoy real people and PC game. Can you touch imaginary boobs on consoles? I think not. 2/2 vs 1/2, PC wins again.

Enjoy always being last place you lowborn pleb.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@Vaasman said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

Lol....I'm not singling anyone out.

And yup....I singled you out in my last thread.

I guess if you want to manipulate words from what means past (singled) and present (singling) then I guess you got me.

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

So which is it?

Ask yourself this: Why is it that what I said attracted 3 fucking ppl to start arguing with me. Again....this is all banking on the fact that this one thread or post will be someone's first insight to the forum. Go ahead...act like I'm a big asshole....I don't care. If I had to....I could go back and link post by post with time stamps of how with one disagreement had several ppl get personal...

Okay, please do that

Why don't you....you seem more enthusiastic about derailing this thread.

It would take a lot of painstaking time and annoyance....and I'm don't feel like dealing with that. I guess if you guys get personal for about.....2 more months....I'll do it.

Is that all you have to say? Just an easy response knowing that I'm not going to go through all of that unless really pushed? You didn't acknowledge anything else I said....

Now....watch him ignore all of the rest of that.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

I like how the TC has a screenshot of God of War 3 as an example of great console graphics, when that game series is pretty infamous for using little tricks to try to squeeze out the best visuals by way of, for example, a fixed camera.

Oh yeah, and the game kinda just sucked in general.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Bigboi500
@Vaasman said:

I want to be a lonely perv.

lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

So which is it?

Are you serious?

This is the post TC is referring to: (http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-why-console-exclusives-are-flopping-so-hard-no--31555700/?page=6)

@lostrib said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

Lol....I get flagged for trolling and OP admits to trolling and nothing.

What a great forum.

Fine, I'll flag both of you. Happy now?

...it was a joke.

Also, in order to get karma banned it requires you to receive or give 10 flags. And yet you singled me out: "And now I can't repost due to lostrib flagging me."

But good job not taking it to a personal level:

"@ lostrib - [...]you're just shady [...] Kinda pathetic if you ask me."

and damn me for calling fad threads crap:

"Look at Lostrib....hailing this as a crap thread b/c it's a "fad thread""

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-in-light-of-the-console-games-are-flopping-thre-31561804/

iSuggest_U_Run

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 iSuggest_U_Run
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I guess if you want to manipulate words from what means past (singled) and present (singling) then I guess you got me.

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

So which is it?

Okay, please do that

It would take a lot of painstaking time and annoyance....and I'm don't feel like dealing with that. I guess if you guys get personal for about.....2 more months....I'll do it.

Is that all you have to say? Just an easy response knowing that I'm not going to go through all of that unless really pushed? You didn't acknowledge anything else I said....

Now....watch him ignore all of the rest of that.

Flagged.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

So which is it?

Okay, please do that

Because i'm not the one who said I could do it

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

So which is it?

Are you serious?

This is the post TC is referring to: (http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-why-console-exclusives-are-flopping-so-hard-no--31555700/?page=6)

@lostrib said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

What a great forum.

...it was a joke.

Also, in order to get karma banned it requires you to receive or give 10 flags. And yet you singled me out: "And now I can't repost due to lostrib flagging me."

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-in-light-of-the-console-games-are-flopping-thre-31561804/

Exposed!

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Vaasman

@Bigboi500:

@Bigboi500 said:

I a "dirt farmer".

lol

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#317  Edited By -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

LOL ....TC is delivering some biblical ownage, now PC mustard race scrambling for cover. love it

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 clyde46
@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Since coming to this board...I've come to the conclusion that PC gamers/fanboys/whatever are the worst. Lets say they use facts and links....not even Nintendo fanboys take it to a personal level.

It's like they have no social skills for how to act towards others. Not just to me. The worst hate towards anyone with a different opinion. It's just pathetic.

Talks about facts...then states opinions to support alleged facts. Right.

What happened to that avatar you were so proud of?

Case in point.

I take it to a personal level after the fact. As we can clearly see here....it's starting to go to that personal level....and who is starting it....a PC fanboy.

Thanks for proving my point.

So which is it?

Ask yourself this: Why is it that what I said attracted 3 fucking ppl to start arguing with me. Again....this is all banking on the fact that this one thread or post will be someone's first insight to the forum. Go ahead...act like I'm a big asshole....I don't care. If I had to....I could go back and link post by post with time stamps of how with one disagreement had several ppl get personal...and it's been that way since then. And I won't be the one who started it....might be childish but it's what we're arguing.

If you want to take this one incident and manipulate it fine. Again...I'm not singling anyone out. If you feel you're a PC fanboy and you're the description of what I said...then thats on you.

But now theres 3 of you on my case...and theres only one of me. In contrast....I'm being asked specifically about MY old avatar....specific to me.....while I'm not singling out anyone.

You moan a lot about things getting personal yet you have a history of getting into arguments slinging personal insults around. You can't you cake and eat it all you know.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By lostrib

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500:

@Bigboi500 said:

I a "dirt farmer".

lol

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Mr_Huggles_dog

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

So which is it?

Are you serious?

@lostrib said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

What a great forum.

...it was a joke.

I just don't care that you wanna link something that happened yesterday or whatever and then completely ignore or forget what happpened 2 months ago.

Good for you...you can prove yourself innocent b/c you can say you're gonna do something....have that thing happen....and then claim it was a joke.

Either way...this is a circle jerk. I'm talking about since I've been back which is like 15 posts before this crap started...which was my point and I'm right....then you bring up what happened 2 days ago....and you're right....then I bring up what happened 2 months ago and I'm right.

Regardless....theres history.....and I just don't care to go through it all endlessly with you ppl. I dunno maybe you have nothing better to do....thats not an insult....I just don't know why my opinion matters so much to so many ppl on this board.

iSuggest_U_Run

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 iSuggest_U_Run
@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

So which is it?

Are you serious?

...it was a joke.

I just don't care that you wanna link something that happened yesterday or whatever and then completely ignore or forget what happpened 2 months ago.

Good for you...you can prove yourself innocent b/c you can say you're gonna do something....have that thing happen....and then claim it was a joke.

Either way...this is a circle jerk. I'm talking about since I've been back which is like 15 posts before this crap started...which was my point and I'm right....then you bring up what happened 2 days ago....and you're right....then I bring up what happened 2 months ago and I'm right.

Regardless....theres history.....and I just don't care to go through it all endlessly with you ppl. I dunno maybe you have nothing better to do....thats not an insult....I just don't know why my opinion matters so much to so many ppl on this board.

Actually your opinion doesn't matter to anyone, not even to Karisa.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@clyde46 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

So which is it?

You moan a lot about things getting personal yet you have a history of getting into arguments slinging personal insults around. You can't you cake and eat it all you know.

Are you serious....it takes like 7 of you to attack me while I'm just one person. Just so happens all you guys are PC fanboys....funny how that works.

I mean....most ppl don't know about this history anyway.....not sure why my opinion means so much.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Bigboi500

lol. little hermies have to hold each others hand and support one another against the enemy. I think that's so cute. :D

Well, enough of this nonsense biatches. Got a real pair of sexy female breasts to squeeze in the real world, and friends to meet up with. Keep yankin' each others chains. Peace.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 clyde46

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

So which is it?

Are you serious....it takes like 7 of you to attack me while I'm just one person.

I mean....most ppl don't know about this history anyway.....not sure why my opinion means so much.

First off, your history is littered with posts using nothing but your opinion with you trying to pass it on as fact. That is a sure fire way of getting peoples backs up. Second, you say some dumb shit you're going to get called out on it. Whether on the internet or in life in general everyone gets called out for dumb shit. Either suck it up princess or go post on General Games.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Vaasman

@Bigboi500 said:

I Got friends yankin' each others chains.

Figures.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

lol. little hermies have to hold each others hand and support one another against the enemy. I think that's so cute. :D

Well, enough of this nonsense biatches. Got a real pair of sexy female breasts to squeeze in the real world, and friends to meet up with. Keep yankin' each others chains. Peace.

Why is it that only console gamers resort to this ridiculous argument? Are you that desperate that there is just nothing left except "Mah PS4 gets me laid so much, stupid herm virgins in your moms basement lmfao!"

iSuggest_U_Run

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 iSuggest_U_Run
@mikhail said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Why is it that only console gamers resort to this ridiculous argument? Are you that desperate that there is just nothing left except "Mah PS4 gets me laid so much, stupid herm virgins in your moms basement lmfao!"

The funny thing is, the people who brag that they're getting laid are almost always lying.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@clyde46 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

Are you serious....it takes like 7 of you to attack me while I'm just one person.

First off, your history is littered with posts using nothing but your opinion with you trying to pass it on as fact. That is a sure fire way of getting peoples backs up. Second, you say some dumb shit you're going to get called out on it. Whether on the internet or in life in general everyone gets called out for dumb shit. Either suck it up princess or go post on General Games.

Well...thats true....but it doesn't apply to me. The part about me using opinion as fact is a lie.

My last thread had links to back up what I said. So...yeah.

And I'm guessing you're completely fine with the thread "PC is the dominate platform: definitive edition" and such PC troll threads being completely fact?

Give it a rest....you're clearly biased.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

@lostrib said:

Uh you take it to a personal level all the time as do many console fanboys. Some of the worst things said to me on this board have been from console fanboys

Lets see, in this thread I got called a "stupid, cum guzzling corporate bitch, mother fucker who can't speak english for shit and has sony's love bone down my throat".

And all for a thread that:

1) Right from the title is clearly making an argument that PC has enough issues and limitations of its own, not that its worse than consoles; which I now regret not doing, if nothing else to see some of these super confident PC supporters pop a vein and break down as they try to crawl inside their monitors to strangle me lol

2) Was aimed at the "master race" fanboy brigade, not all PC gamers. What is it that they say? "If the shoe fits..." Well shit, the shoe sure fits on many people it seems! Exposed much? :)

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 clyde46

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

Well...thats true....but it doesn't apply to me. The part about me using opinion as fact is a lie.

"Thats true but it doesn't apply to me"? Wat....

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

No PC's aren't that good, but neither are consoles. They all have their pro's and con's. Btw, this thread looks like a transcript from middle school kids during lunch hour.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Vaasman

@Thunderdrone said:

Lets see, in this thread I got called a "stupid, cum guzzling corporate bitch, mother fucker who can't speak english for shit and has sony's love bone down my throat".

Since it says "my" inside the quotation, have to assume you said that about yourself as an admission.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@clyde46 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Thunderdrone

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

Since it says "my" I have to assume you said that about yourself as an admission.

Quotation marks, how do they work and what do they mean?!!!!

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

So.... Why is this thread still going?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Vaasman

@Thunderdrone said:

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

Since it says "my" I have to assume you said that about yourself as an admission.

Quotation marks, how do they work and what do they mean?!!!!

So you don't deny it then?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 clyde46

@roler42 said:

Mods are asleep.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@roler42 said:

B/c lostrib, mikhail and clyde....and maybe a couple more sit on the edge of their seats when I say something. Apparently, it's a big deal around here.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 clyde46

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

You know dam well that it applies to you. There is a reason why your threads are locked.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By lostrib

@clyde46 said:

@roler42 said:

Mods are asleep.

quick, spiderman thread!

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@clyde46 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@clyde46 said:

You know dam well that it applies to you. There is a reason why your threads are locked.

Lol....whatever you say.

This thread which is by someone admitting to trolling continues. And since I doubt you have the balls to link my last thread since I had links in it for back up....and I don't feel like digging....I'd like for you to just go on living life without any worries that the forum you belong to is a PC fanboy forum.

All the while the rest of us accept that this forum is modded by PC gamers.

You guys keep acting as if I make a lot of threads....I've made 3 MAYBE 4 threads.

More than likely....I'll get blamed for derailing this thread when it wasn't me who turned this into a fucking high school drama.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By Thunderdrone

And people selling the PC gaming experience as super user friendly and all smooth sailing and rainbows. LOL please, who the hell are you trying to fool? 90% of people in here are probably posting on PCs capable of running games and have done so even if they are primarily console players. They know that shit can and WILL at some point go south a lot faster in PCs as opposed to consoles.

I've been playing PC games since my brother got an MS-DOS machine back in the day when Jill of the Jungle was hot shit. PCs are far more unreliable and super maintenance heavy in comparison and everyone knows it. Its primarily designed as a working tool and most of the software running on the background is absolutely unneeded for gaming, but still can affect the stability of the whole damn system and crash or affect your experience to various degrees.

A console is more reliable and stable. A console is more streamlined and laser focused on performing the ONE task it was designed and is expected to do. A console removes as many barriers between pressing a button and playing a game as possible. Consoles are designed for the mainstream and as such are built as ready-to-go systems that do most if not all of the software maintenance for the user. Its convinient. Any single console provides parity across its entire user base, guaranteeing that every friend on your list is having the exact same experience as you, instead of an uneven environment where people with mega rigs play COD against gamers with shit laptops running pixel accurate shooters at lower resolutions.

And people laughing at my point about the loss of value. This is 101consumerism folks; any non-consumable product that you buy and can't at some point part ways with while recouping part of its value, is an anti-consumer product. It doesn't fucking matter if you don't want to sell or give away your backlog or unplayed games, you are not being given the choice to do so in the first place!

Now does this mean PCs don't have advantages? Nope, never even implied that. But simply arguing against what I perceive to be some of its major faults seems to send some folks on some very entertaining trips of apeshit fury :)

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Vaasman

@Thunderdrone said:

I've been playing PC games since my brother got an MS-DOS machine back in the day when Jill of the Jungle was hot shit. PCs are far more unreliable and super maintenance heavy in comparison and everyone knows it. Its primarily designed as a working tool and most of the software running on the background is absolutely unneeded for gaming, but still can affect the stability of the whole damn system and crash or affect your experience to various degrees.

Here's an idea then: stop running software in the background if it crashes the game.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 Thunderdrone

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

Here's an idea then: stop running software in the background if it crashes the game.

You want me to stop running Windows?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Vaasman

@Thunderdrone said:

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

Windows doesn't cause games to crash. No more than any console OS.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Thunderdrone

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

Windows doesn't cause games to crash.

HAHAHHAHAHAHahhahahaha

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 Vaasman

@Thunderdrone said:

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

Windows doesn't cause games to crash.

HAHAHHAHAHAHahhahahaha

Sounds like you fucked up on your end bro.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@roler42 said:

B/c lostrib, mikhail and clyde....and maybe a couple more sit on the edge of their seats when I say something. Apparently, it's a big deal around here.

Ever heard the term delusions of grandeur? This topic has well over 300 replies, only a fraction of which are yours - so get over yourself.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#350 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

@roler42 said:

because this is a classic ownage thread that should be archived, stickied front page