"Master Race" plz lol! Your precious PCs aint that good...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#201 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@Thunderdrone: Only thing I agree with is the Master Race spouting is annoying, but the points you made are not very good.

• 1. WHATEVER RIG YOU HAVE OR GRAPHICS CARD OR WHAT NOT, NO PC GAME WILL EVER, EVER, EVER, EVERRR FULLY UTILIZE THE SPECS OF THE COMPONENTS YOU BOUGHT TO ITS MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY!

So What ? You still get better performance from mid range GPU than the PS4. As another poster said a fat kid running to his full potential as fast as he can would loose by quite some distance to a world class athlete putting little effort in. The analogy explains this perfectly.

• 2. WHATEVER SETUP YOU BUILD NOTHING GUARANTEES THAT MOST GAMES YOU BUY WILL RUN AS WELL ON IT AS IT DOES ON SIMILLAR SETUPS WITH 100 VARIATIONS OF MULTIPLE COMPETITOR COMPONENTS!

Not really an issue in 2014, new games and multiplats just work once bought, only issues are when you play really old games on new hardware, or if your loading a lot of mods into one game. These are things consoles cant do anyway. If you just want to play Assasins Creed, or Far Cry, or Fifa, or Call Of Duty, or Battlefield, or Titanfall etc etc just press play.

• 3. MORE AND MORE YOU'RE NOT BUYING GAMES AS MUCH AS YOU ARE SUBSCRIBING TO CORPORATE SERVICES

Consoles are heading this way too, and there are also plenty of non DRM options with PC t oo.

• 4. MODERN PC GAMES RETAIN NEXT TO NO MONETARY VALUE. ITS RESALE VALUE IS ZERO

True, but there is less need to sell on games for PC as they dont cost so much in the first place.

• 5. STEAM SALES AND THE RACE TO THE BOTTOM! "Yeah I'll wait for the STEAM sale lol"

No different than console gamers who will wait and buy a game used, at least in the sales there is still some revenue going back to the game developer, were as used sales only places like gamestop benefit.

• CONCLUSION: GET OFF THAT SELF-MADE CARDBOARD FORT YOU CALL IVORY TOWER! PC GAMING IS FLAWED AND KNEE DEEP INTO ITS OWN ISSUES, AND YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELVES WITH THIS MASTER RACE SHIT!

Yeah I don't like the Master Race shit the PC does have some issues but its outweighed by benefits.

@ghostwarrior786 said:

damn master turd race still getting owned up in here lolololol get em brah

also i just want to add i purchased gta vice city from steam and cant get it to play because it says 'insert disc' and of course the great customer service guys at steam are fukin clueless and rockstar dont give a shit about their pc releases. master race awww yeaahhhhh!!

I had the same problem, I just re-installed the game into its a seperate steam library, just created a new folder for it and it worked. During installation the game should ask you to insert CD or press escape to install to C drive(and the folder you install games in, here browse to a new destination with just Vice city in and it works)

Problems like this are not typical of games that are newish, GTA vice City is 12 years old.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#202 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts
@thehig1 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

also i just want to add i purchased gta vice city from steam and cant get it to play because it says 'insert disc' and of course the great customer service guys at steam are fukin clueless and rockstar dont give a shit about their pc releases. master race awww yeaahhhhh!!

I had the same problem, I just re-installed the game into its a seperate steam library, just created a new folder for it and it worked. During installation the game should ask you to insert CD or press escape to install to C drive(and the folder you install games in, here browse to a new destination with just Vice city in and it works)

Problems like this are not typical of games that are newish, GTA vice City is 12 years old.

how did u install it on separate steam library? i read somewhere the game will only work if installed on c drive, my steam folder is in a drive

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203  Edited By Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

C'mon folks, don't tell me that PC gaming is glitch/problem free nowadays. I play games on PC and it will only take me 5 minutes to google the latest PC release and find links to thousands of people having dozens of different issues and asking support sites or communities how to fix them so they can play their games.

I'm not saying the PC experience is a nightmare of always having to figure out how to run shit properly, but it still happens all the time. The issue of the same game not running 100% the same on similar setups with different components is still a thing. Finding out that a certain glitch or missing effect is happening because of something non-game related running in the background of Windows is not a thing of the past. Having to mess around with game files and re-write lines of code to fix shit still happens.

I had to do this last one to run one of those fucking Sherlock Holmes games on Steam.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:
@thehig1 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

how did u install it on separate steam library? i read somewhere the game will only work if installed on c drive, my steam folder is in a drive

Steam > Settings > Downloads tab > Click 'Steam library folders' button.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@Thunderdrone said:

C'mon folks, don't tell me that PC gaming is glitch/problem free nowadays. I play games on PC and it will only take me 5 minutes to google the latest PC release and find links to thousands of people having dozens of different issues and asking support sites or communities how to fix them so they can play their games.

I'm not saying the PC experience is a nightmare of always having to figure out how to run shit properly, but it still happens all the time. The issue of the same game not running 100% the same on similar setups with different components is still a thing. Finding out that a certain glitch or missing effect is happening because of something non-game related running in the background of Windows is not a thing of the past. Having to mess around with game files and re-write lines of code to fix shit still happens.

I had to do this last one to run one of those fucking Sherlock Holmes games on Steam.

One phrase "Open Platform" fact that you have thousands of combinations of hardware and software where nine times out of ten they work just fine. Most problems on pc are caused by user error, the only reason consoles dont run into issues as much is because of their closed proprietary software and hardware they control all aspects of what goes in and what comes out. And even then they are not without faults also getting bugs in games, crashing, bricking consoles after an update, hardware failures etc. As long you keep the clutter down and maintain the computer modern versions of windows is quite stable and usually problem free. PC is as good or bad as you make it out to be because its open to change and customizing. Problem with consoles is that you have no ability to do anything you want, they control everything giving you little to no options with many things. Your stuck with what they do....

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@thehig1 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:
@thehig1 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Steam > Settings > Downloads tab > Click 'Steam library folders' button.

thanks bro im gona try this

edit: it works!!! im gona spread this solution on the community page

GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

Arrogance, even when justified seems to always make people look really shallow and insecure. That's what I think when I see one of these master race guys go off or call someone a peasant.

High end gaming rigs are really cool. It's too bad that most of the guys using them are such dicks.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Has a lot of good points there...

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#209 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@GamingTitan said:

Arrogance, even when justified seems to always make people look really shallow and insecure. That's what I think when I see one of these master race guys go off or call someone a peasant.

High end gaming rigs are really cool. It's too bad that most of the guys using them are such dicks.

It's a good way to see who has a tiny penis, stays in the basement and never gets laid.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

PC gaming does have serious flaws, though that's not to say console gaming doesn't have way more flaws.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By melonfarmerz

@Bigboi500 said:

@GamingTitan said:

It's a good way to see who has a tiny penis, stays in the basement and never gets laid.

Say's the guy with 30K posts on a thread about internet fights.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Bigboi500

@melonfarmerz said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@GamingTitan said:

Say's the guy with 30K posts on a thread about internet fights.

Seven years worth of posts, newb. You've been here only 7 months and already accumulated over a thousand posts yourself...

Avatar image for GiveMeSomething
GiveMeSomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By GiveMeSomething
Member since 2007 • 1323 Posts

I know this thread is pure bait, but I completely agree with it. I mean, I few days ago I was about to buy a high end PC, but I just didn't. I have the money for it and everything but I get the same fun by spending 400 bux on a ps4 and the graphics' differences aren't so noticeable. Honestly, people should stop playing on PC, it sucks

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By melonfarmerz

@Bigboi500 said:

Seven years worth of posts, newb. You've been here only 7 months and already accumulated over a thousand posts yourself...

Spent a summer at an internship doing next to nothing, so naturally, was on a lot. At your post rate, I'd have almost 3 thousand posts by now bud.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Bigboi500

@melonfarmerz said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Spent a summer at an internship doing next to nothing, so naturally, was on a lot. At your post rate, I'd have almost 3 thousand posts by now bud.

Guess I have more intelligent thoughts to put out there than you do. *shrugs* Not really sure why my original comment got under your skin, unless... oh I see. Sorry I struck a nerve there.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#216  Edited By madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Only think i'm agree is that the lame "PC Master Race" term is beyond pathethic, sorry here you are called hermits.

Aside from that, everything else in TC's post is debatible.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

This thread is the epitome of hypocrisy.

7MDMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 7MDMA
Member since 2014 • 315 Posts

@GiveMeSomething said:

I know this thread is pure bait, but I completely agree with it. I mean, I few days ago I was about to buy a high end PC, but I just didn't. I have the money for it and everything but I get the same fun by spending 400 bux on a ps4 and the graphics' differences aren't so noticeable. Honestly, people should stop playing on PC, it sucks

If sucking means being better than console gaming in every way then sure, it does suck.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#219  Edited By gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Consoles is not a system.

Bang for buck is lost by ps4 due to online pay wall.

PS4 already choking on multi plats like Watchdogs and BF4. X1 is junk. WiiU no multiplats. How can't you have a PC and love it?

Good thread, though. Most of it is true. Master race is silly.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@madsnakehhh said:

Only think i'm agree is that the lame "PC Master Race" term is beyond pathethic, sorry here you are called hermits.

i guess satire and jokes are really lost on people on the internet

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#221  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@Thunderdrone said:

1. You are paying for tech that won't be fully utilized, unlike whatever is under the hood of a console box. You SHOULD give a shit when the best possible outcome is that "at least it will always look better than the older tech on consoles".... thats a really poor justification for the money invested.

2. Its inconvenient. Its a barrier that affects and/or bothers people to various degrees, but its still there. Its an unnecessary step between turning the machine on and playing.

3. You should give a **** about what pricing practice becomes more popular as that is what will dictate the trends of video game development and how much content, money and thought should be put into any given product in the following years. You think the fragmented F2P crap and DLC held as ransom came from where? Thats developers trying to maximize profits in a culture that is slowly accepting games as "low value" pieces of entertainment.

4. Options are better than no options. I can be bald and not care, but I'd be a retard if I said I wouldn't want to be given the choice. "Getting over it" is not a solution.

5. Yes if down the line the same gamers complain about the way game development is shifting to something different than what they love and are used too.

Uh STEAM/VALVE fans are just as big of corporate dickriders as nintendo/sony/microsoft fanboys. And I also fail to see how sucking a corporate wang is worse than the circle jerk that goes around PC elitist gatherings. Shit is shit and PC gamers' smells just as bad.

1: My hardware is being used, I'm getting the best looking games I can possibly get, and I get more time before my hardware needs to be upgraded to run games at a stable framerate, unlike your consoles. Where your late gen is struggling with a Far Cry 3, I'm playing Far Cry 3 no problem. I don't need max graphics mate, I need quality performance, and my performance is the best.

2: I don't have issues with launching or running games, the only time I do is a game like Cryostasis which is notoriously buggy. So there you go my i7 and 660 running mostly any game I want. If you have a problem with mostly remind me again how consoles run Battlefield 4? or how the PS3 runs Skyrim? Or what framerate all those tail end games run at? remind me how many of your games run at 60 frames locked, no dips. Exactly.

3: F2P is no problem to me, because I have a choice between the shady shit vs the stuff that handles it well ala Path of Exile, Dota 2, or Planetside 2. DLC is an issue on your platforms as well, and usually more of an issue considering PC exclusives tend to have more content than console exclusives. Plus again none of this changes the fact that having options for online stores like GoG, Steam, Origin, Greenman Gaming, etc isn't a bad thing. Above all else those none F2P games still exist, and they still do well, and they still get the bulk of my money. It's called options mate, they are a good thing.

4: Mother fucker make up your mind, if you like the option to resell game, then you must accept that the different sources for PC gamers to purchase shit is a good thing. Reselling games doesn't bother me, congrats on the one advantage consoles have, reselling games, woooo that's what I want a platform for.

5: Don't give a ****, I'm the consumer, I demand this and that at a better value, and I get it. The more creative stuff hasn't been happening in the triple A space in the first place, and it's been that way for awhile, way before steam sales became a thing. You're talking to someone if the industry had its doomsday scenario, would just move the **** on.

Keep guzzling that cum bitch.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

Looks like the GTX980 and GTX970 just got released and console fanboys troll 10 times harder to compensate.

I am surprised that mods haven't lock this thread, so many BS and lies unbelievable...

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Thunderdrone

@jg4xchamp: hmm I'm not sure if I feel comfortable engaging on a discussion with someone who apparently developed severe tourette syndrome or some other advanced stage of mental retardation.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By jg4xchamp

@Thunderdrone said:

@jg4xchamp: hmm I'm not sure if I feel comfortable engaging on a discussion with someone who apparently developed severe tourette syndrome or some other advanced stage of

Says the twit that's completely ignorant about something he's criticizing based entirely on not being able to handle an internet meme.

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

@MK-Professor said:

Looks like the GTX980 and GTX970 just got released and console fanboys troll 10 times harder to compensate.

I am surprised that mods haven't lock this thread, so many BS and lies unbelievable...

Yah the 970 is more than 3x the performance of the PS4 at stock for only 330USD.

I am adding 2 to my PC which altogether cost me around 1400USD to build and with some max OCing it will be around 7x the performance of the PS4.

This is just the beginning of this console generation imagine how weak consoles will seem like in another few years.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Thunderdrone

@jg4xchamp: still trying to figure out whats more amusing, your hilariously defensive tone contradicting the sugestion that the Master Race thing is just used as a joke and never a reflection of a self inflicted sense of superiority, or your fixation with cum guzzling like a bitch.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts
@RyviusARC said:

@MK-Professor said:

Yah the 970 is more than 3x the performance of the PS4 at stock for only 330USD.

I am adding 2 to my PC which altogether cost me around 1400USD to build and with some max OCing it will be around 7x the performance of the PS4.

This is just the beginning of this console generation imagine how weak consoles will seem like in another few years.

Now the PS4 should be priced around $200 to stay competitive.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 jg4xchamp

@Thunderdrone said:

@jg4xchamp: still trying to figure out whats more amusing, your hilariously defensive tone contradicting the sugestion that the Master Race thing is just used as a joke and never a reflection of a self inflicted sense of superiority, or your fixation with cum guzzling like a bitch.

I don't care if it's used as a joke or not, lol it has no effect on my happiness.

But yeah anyone that's honestly trying to paint "you guys get your games cheap" as some sort of a negative, is a corporate slave. As a consumer I'm cool with getting a better deal for me, myself, and I. Ditto for having options for where and how I get my game, by the way the "good luck trying to get games without DRM", GOG, no drm. A shit ton of games. Your arguments against the hardware and optimization are horribly outdated and misinformed, and the only argument you had with any validity to it was reselling games, which if I'm buying a platform because the games can be traded in, that means someone keeps fucking up making the games.

So yeah you have no leg to stand on in a debate, other than blatant ignorance and stupidity based on you getting butthurt over fanboys being fanboys. It's called calling a spade a spade mate.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Thunderdrone

A nerve has been touched my friends, and not much was needed to be said lol

The touchiest most insecure subspecies of fanboys has finally been discovered. Lets all take a step back and admire how some of these members, who dont care about my "stupid" thread and are totally secure about the perfection of their gaming preference, spiral into a hilarious mishmash of personal insults, thinly veiled rage, incoherent babbling and aimless shit flinging.

Its like blowing up a can of mace in a baboon cage lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@madsnakehhh said:

Question.

Why is "basement dwelling hermit" an accepted term... despite raging negativity and stereotyping... yet something positive and clearly just a joke term for "Being number 1" coined by one popular game critic is somehow the worst thing ever?

Oh right... because the "Master Race" is currently winning, and people get so bitter about it... that true insecurity. if Cow/Lem/Herm are acceptable banter terms then so is master race.

Everytime I see posts like previously in this thread "shame PC gamers are dicks" "Master race is a penis compensation (really idiots? really?)" "beyond pathetic (lol at you. hypocrit) I laugh a the bitter tears and the hypocrisy.

"PC gamers are elitest dicks that think they are better than everyone else" .. " LOL MY PS4 IS BETTER THAN YOUR XBOT MACHINE POOR GRAPHICS, LESS GAMES LOL INFERIOR" ... f*ck off outta this forum or even any system wars discussion if you can't accept the banter of it all. Master Race is just a fun term for the top spot..

@Thunderdrone that level of dellusion.... you actually think you won? whoa....

Defeatest crying "elitest" is always a sad state of affairs, those tears. god forbid you be competitive on a forum based around competition.

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#231  Edited By elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

yah! my 3-year-old hardware specs in my under-performing "nex-gen" console will be optimized for the games that i'm paying way too much for!

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

Bravo TC, bravo!!! I couldn't have said it any better

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Thunderdrone said:

The touchiest most insecure subspecies of fanboys has finally been discovered. Lets all take a step back and admire how some of these members, who dont care about my "stupid" thread and are totally secure about the perfection of their gaming preference, spiral into a hilarious mishmash of personal insults, thinly veiled rage, incoherent babbling and aimless shit flinging.

You know that other thread you did, the one on the PS4? Fansboys are all the same.

DefconRave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#234  Edited By DefconRave
Member since 2013 • 806 Posts

Finally a troll who actually puts some effort into threads. Kudos sir, you are 1 of a dying breed ;)

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

@MK-Professor said:
@RyviusARC said:

@MK-Professor said:

Now the PS4 should be priced around $200 to stay competitive.

I suppose at that price I may be willing to .... Await Greatness.

Make it happen Sony. :P

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By melonfarmerz
@Bigboi500 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Guess I have more intelligent thoughts to put out there than you do. *shrugs* Not really sure why my original comment got under your skin, unless... oh I see. Sorry I struck a nerve there.

Except every post I see you make is anti PC bullshit "shrugs". And did it really strike a nerve though? Or is it just that I find your hypocricy funny?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#237 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@Thunderdrone said:

Sony fans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

but but PC Master Race doesn't get Destiny......!!!!!! just wait guys... GOAT!!!! bwhaahahahahaha.

Only the Wii U has been worth anything this year.... poor cows.... might be selling more than the X1 ... but theyre both turds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@scottpsfan14, @Thunderdrone and @SolidGame_basic have all made meltdown threads in the last 24 hours, who's next?

@-Damien- said:

Bravo TC, bravo!!! I couldn't have said it any better

Damien! you have not blessed us with your special case of mad cow disease in quite some time? do you want to join your fellow cows in the hissy fit of the week?

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#240 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@-Damien-: That's funny. We all know you can't make a coherent argument as the OP.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Thunderdrone

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

Sony fans.

I thought so too, but apparently not.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

Man insecure console kids gotta make troll threads and attack the gamer instead of logical threads.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
@Thunderdrone said:

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

Sony fans.

I thought so too, but apparently not.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Thunderdrone

@MBirdy88: impressive library of cow pics you have there. Very specific ones too actually, which tells me you care far more about this than you are comfortable admitting :)

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

but but PC Master Race doesn't get Destiny......!!!!!! just wait guys... GOAT!!!! bwhaahahahahaha.

Only the Wii U has been worth anything this year.... poor cows.... might be selling more than the X1 ... but theyre both turds.

Your a special kid if you can mention the wii u and the almighty pc gaming machine in the same sentence. Then you mention destiny that got a fucking 6 here like the master race is thirsty for that bullshit. Peasants going crazy defending outdated hardware with a limited os and supbar online with restricted features with no mods and over priced games lolz. No matter how you slice it pc is the best gaming platform it only does everything.

Oh in case you missed it the gtx 980 and 970 have dropped making so called next gen consoles hardware even more of a joke. 4k gaming is a reality on pc right now. While the consoles struggle to do 1080p 60 with medium settings if they even make it. In case you missed it there is a wii u emulator on pc so why do you even need that shit in a box for 300 bucks anyway is beyond me. Still consolites have never been the most intelligent breed and going by the crying over the cost of a gaming pc's peasants are broke.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Thunderdrone

lol

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

nah, but seriously, PC is a great platform but its fanbase can be the most anoying bunch of the fanboy spectrum. I love PC gaming, I hate hermits

I'm sorry but Cows are far worse. Atleast hermits use facts and links. Cows just straight up fabricate shit and lie.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Lol did not read

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@Thunderdrone said:

@MBirdy88: impressive library of cow pics you have there. Very specific ones too actually, which tells me you care far more about this than you are comfortable admitting :)

Well now I understand you struggle with "Pooters" but there is this wonderful place called google images that literally takes 10 seconds to go to!

I know... its tough, but you will get there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

Your a special kid if you can mention the wii u and the almighty pc gaming machine in the same sentence. Then you mention destiny that got a fucking 6 here like the master race is thirsty for that bullshit. Peasants going crazy defending outdated hardware with a limited os and supbar online with restricted features with no mods and over priced games lolz. No matter how you slice it pc is the best gaming platform it only does everything.

Oh in case you missed it the gtx 980 and 970 have dropped making so called next gen consoles hardware even more of a joke. 4k gaming is a reality on pc right now. While the consoles struggle to do 1080p 60 with medium settings if they even make it. In case you missed it there is a wii u emulator on pc so why do you even need that shit in a box for 300 bucks anyway is beyond me. Still consolites have never been the most intelligent breed and going by the crying over the cost of a gaming pc's peasants are broke.

lmao, I think you mis-read and mis-fired there matey.

Friendly fire is a no-no. check your privilege!