"Master Race" plz lol! Your precious PCs aint that good...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@madsnakehhh said:

Only think i'm agree is that the lame "PC Master Race" term is beyond pathethic, sorry here you are called hermits.

Aside from that, everything else in TC's post is debatible.

Question.

Why is "basement dwelling hermit" an accepted term... despite raging negativity and stereotyping... yet something positive and clearly just a joke term for "Being number 1" coined by one popular game critic is somehow the worst thing ever?

Oh right... because the "Master Race" is currently winning, and people get so bitter about it... that true insecurity. if Cow/Lem/Herm are acceptable banter terms then so is master race.

Everytime I see posts like previously in this thread "shame PC gamers are dicks" "Master race is a penis compensation (really idiots? really?)" "beyond pathetic (lol at you. hypocrit) I laugh a the bitter tears and the hypocrisy.

"PC gamers are elitest dicks that think they are better than everyone else" .. " LOL MY PS4 IS BETTER THAN YOUR XBOT MACHINE POOR GRAPHICS, LESS GAMES LOL INFERIOR" ... f*ck off outta this forum or even any system wars discussion if you can't accept the banter of it all. Master Race is just a fun term for the top spot..

@Thunderdrone that level of dellusion.... you actually think you won? whoa....

Defeatest crying "elitest" is always a sad state of affairs, those tears. god forbid you be competitive on a forum based around competition.

You forgot the other nonsense console gamer line, "Stupid PC virgins, my (PS4/Xbox One) gets me laid so much LMFAO, enjoy living alone in your moms basement and never meeting any girls!!!!"

I mean...what?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

nah, but seriously, PC is a great platform but its fanbase can be the most anoying bunch of the fanboy spectrum. I love PC gaming, I hate hermits

I'm sorry but Cows are far worse. Atleast hermits use facts and links. Cows just straight up fabricate shit and lie.

Anybody with an elitist opinion about gaming platforms is the lowest of the low...no matter what system they support.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

nah, but seriously, PC is a great platform but its fanbase can be the most anoying bunch of the fanboy spectrum. I love PC gaming, I hate hermits

I'm sorry but Cows are far worse. Atleast hermits use facts and links. Cows just straight up fabricate shit and lie.

Anybody with an elitist opinion about gaming platforms is the lowest of the low...no matter what system they support.

Thats like 99% of SW threads though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#254 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

Thats like 99% of SW threads though.

Pretty much, I have Little love left over for people desperately trying to bend facts to fit an argument. But then this is SW, 40% trolls 50% insane asylum and 105 discussions worth a damn. This thread is amongst the 90% of shit.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

but but PC Master Race doesn't get Destiny......!!!!!! just wait guys... GOAT!!!! bwhaahahahahaha.

Only the Wii U has been worth anything this year.... poor cows.... might be selling more than the X1 ... but theyre both turds.

Your a special kid if you can mention the wii u and the almighty pc gaming machine in the same sentence. Then you mention destiny that got a fucking 6 here like the master race is thirsty for that bullshit. Peasants going crazy defending outdated hardware with a limited os and supbar online with restricted features with no mods and over priced games lolz. No matter how you slice it pc is the best gaming platform it only does everything.

Oh in case you missed it the gtx 980 and 970 have dropped making so called next gen consoles hardware even more of a joke. 4k gaming is a reality on pc right now. While the consoles struggle to do 1080p 60 with medium settings if they even make it. In case you missed it there is a wii u emulator on pc so why do you even need that shit in a box for 300 bucks anyway is beyond me. Still consolites have never been the most intelligent breed and going by the crying over the cost of a gaming pc's peasants are broke.

lmao, I think you mis-read and mis-fired there matey.

Friendly fire is a no-no. check your privilege!

My bad jokes don't translate well on the internet

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@Thunderdrone said:

@MBirdy88: impressive library of cow pics you have there. Very specific ones too actually, which tells me you care far more about this than you are comfortable admitting :)

Well now I understand you struggle with "Pooters" but there is this wonderful place called google images that literally takes 10 seconds to go to!

I know... its tough, but you will get there.

10 seconds or 10 minutes, effort means that you care <3

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#258 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

@Thunderdrone said:

@Vaasman said:

@Thunderdrone said:

A nerve has been touched my friends, and not much was needed to be said lol

The touchiest most insecure subspecies of fanboys has finally been discovered. Lets all take a step back and admire how some of these members, who dont care about my "stupid" thread and are totally secure about the perfection of their gaming preference, spiral into a hilarious mishmash of personal insults, thinly veiled rage, incoherent babbling and aimless shit flinging.

Its like blowing up a can of mace in a baboon cage lmao

Sony fans.

I thought so too, but apparently not.

Apparently so, you mean.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#259  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@melonfarmerz said:
@Bigboi500 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Seven years worth of posts, newb. You've been here only 7 months and already accumulated over a thousand posts yourself...

Spent a summer at an internship doing next to nothing, so naturally, was on a lot. At your post rate, I'd have almost 3 thousand posts by now bud.

Guess I have more intelligent thoughts to put out there than you do. *shrugs* Not really sure why my original comment got under your skin, unless... oh I see. Sorry I struck a nerve there.

Except every post I see you make is anti PC bullshit "shrugs". And did it really strike a nerve though? Or is it just that I find your hypocricy funny?

Now that's a straight up lie. I've never been "anti PC" just anti-bullshit, I go after assholes who use snobbish terms like "peasants" and "master race" stupidity.

The fact that you're attacking me for calling out elitism says a lot about you.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@melonfarmerz said:
@Bigboi500 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Seven years worth of posts, newb. You've been here only 7 months and already accumulated over a thousand posts yourself...

Spent a summer at an internship doing next to nothing, so naturally, was on a lot. At your post rate, I'd have almost 3 thousand posts by now bud.

Guess I have more intelligent thoughts to put out there than you do. *shrugs* Not really sure why my original comment got under your skin, unless... oh I see. Sorry I struck a nerve there.

Except every post I see you make is anti PC bullshit "shrugs". And did it really strike a nerve though? Or is it just that I find your hypocricy funny?

Now that's a straight up lie. I've never been "anti PC" just anti-bullshit, I go after assholes who use snobbish terms like "peasants" and "master race" stupidity.

Nah, you just said like you're whining.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Bigboi500

@clyde46: Nah, you're just being a hater like always.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Vaasman

@Bigboi500 said:

@melonfarmerz said:
@Bigboi500 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Bigboi500 said:

get back in your closet peasant filth.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#264  Edited By PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

My PC is pretty good.

It has the widest variety of games, the most well-reviewed library of games, the best multiplayer games, and now comes complete with the most Japanese games too which used to be a console strong-point, but not anymore.

The other stuff like better graphics and controls, cheaper games, not having to pay for online, etc. is just a bonus. A really, really, really nice bonus.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#265 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

"a group of delusional people who suddenly think they were given the God given right to look down on console gaming, we see the media riding this wave of PC enthusiasm (most likely to cash in on the interest)."

Once you reallize that pc can do 100 things more than consoles cant and the new consoles are a joke, then you will look down on them as well. Your new consoles arent even consoles they are pcs. If you think the media riding pc for the cash, you are wrong. Pc makes more money than all consoles combined.

" WHATEVER RIG YOU HAVE OR GRAPHICS CARD OR WHAT NOT, NO PC GAME WILL EVER, EVER, EVER, EVERRR FULLY UTILIZE THE SPECS OF THE COMPONENTS YOU BOUGHT TO ITS MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY!"

Nor will consoles ps3 is still not maxed out After 3 years consoles became trash you can upgrade its OPTIONAL but the point is that you dont have to maximize pc efficiency becuase a upgrade is cheap and you get better perfomance and graphics than sub1080p and barelly 30 fps.

Now if you talk about people buying i7s and 500$ videocards then yeah, but please do know that a 5 year old gtx 480 runs watchdogs better than ps4

"Comparable console components will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be better utilized by dedicated developers who have the luxury of a closed box shared by ALL of its user base, and a tangible technical ceiling to strive for."

No,infact comparable hardware to ps4 run games BETTER than ps4, you know why? Because the new consoles dont have some crappy architecture that makes pc porting hard. PWND!!

"Graphics achieved by 2005 hardware on consoles:"

You think gow 3 is graphically impressive? The last of us has awful graphics, blurry textures jaggies awful lighting its a step back from uncharted 3.

""What the **** is happening the game I just bought crashed?""

Skyrim stutter on ps3, bf4 not saving on ps4, ps4 error screens, you got that right console games just work. Atleast on pc you can fix it yourself without waiting for a patch. Thanks to being an open platform.

". MORE AND MORE YOU'RE NOT BUYING GAMES AS MUCH AS YOU ARE SUBSCRIBING TO CORPORATE SERVICES"

You have to pay to play online on consoles

PWND!

"MODERN PC GAMES RETAIN NEXT TO NO MONETARY VALUE. ITS RESALE VALUE IS ZERO"

No one wants you to re sell games, used sales are ruining the industry, when gamestop has to make 10 from a new copy and the bastards choose not to do their job and they selling you a used copy for 40$ and they make 40 bucks out of it, that is big problem for developers and publishers, games are license based, you dont trully own the game, you got a license for it. Your game is not a car.

"STEAM SALES AND THE RACE TO THE BOTTOM! "Yeah I'll wait for the STEAM sale lol" "

Seems to be working for the developers more developers release games on pc now than ever before even console exlusives and games from decades ago still make money.

"many developers are seeing considerably larger revenues of their indie titles on consoles/platforms with much smaller user base,"

NOPE only those promoted by sony or ms. On the other hand if you ask sanctum 2 devs they didnt even make enough money to justify the console version development cost.

"CONCLUSION: GET OFF THAT SELF-MADE CARDBOARD FORT YOU CALL IVORY TOWER! PC GAMING IS FLAWED AND KNEE DEEP INTO ITS OWN ISSUES, AND YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELVES WITH THIS MASTER RACE SHIT!"

First of all our pc is made with far more expensive and sturdy materials your plastic ps4 is made which is a step back from ps3 quality wise. Second of all we dont take the master race seriously we see it as a joke thats why we call you peseants and say "lord gaben" but you get butthurt and we love that. Pc does everything better, it has the most exlusives, you can replay old games with 1080p 60 fps without having to re- buy them. Free mp, lower prices, better sound, better control, use any controller you likem mods, play games from other systems, it has everything, you look like a fool not accepting that it is infact superior.

"Its OK, we know you've been treated as the red headed stepchild by developers and publishers for years, but dial down on the overcompensating praise and fake pride."

Overcompensating? fake pride? You mean like sony? As for been treated bad by devs an developers, its funny coming from someone who has no standars and plays games on 30 fps without the ability to modify games and having to pay for mp.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Vaasman

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

Ok you dickless virgin. lol when will this silliness end?

Honestly you shouldn't even be playing games. Get back to work in my fields you subhuman serf.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts

You motherfuckers need Jesus.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Vaasman

@freedomfreak said:

I knead Jesus.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Vaasman said:

@freedomfreak said:

I knead Jesus.

kneed his gay ass

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 clyde46

@Bigboi500 said:

Fact of the matter is, you're an apologist "muh racisim" and all this shit.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Bigboi500

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

Honestly you shouldn't even be playing games. Get back to work in my fields you subhuman serf.

Don't try to reproduce. End that dead-end line of genes now.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Vaasman

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

Maybe I will but first I need you to lick the dirt off my boots.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 clyde46

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

You aren't helping your point here pal.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 clyde46

@Bigboi500 said:

@clyde46 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Fact of the matter is, you're an apologist "muh racisim" and all this shit.

Fact of the matter is, you're just an idiot on a gaming forum wasting his time like the rest of us.

By that logic that would also make you an idiot. Do you want a shovel to continue digging that hole you have yourself in?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

Who cares?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Vaasman

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Maybe I will but first I need you to lick the dirt off my boots.

You have your mother for that.

That's just the kind of misinformation and butt devestation I expect from filthy uneducated dirt farmers like yourself.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#279 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

@Bigboi500: Just so you know, you seem to be thikning that they are the problem, when you are the one tossing "dickless virgin" insults.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

Since coming to this board...I've come to the conclusion that PC gamers/fanboys/whatever are the worst. Lets say they use facts and links....not even Nintendo fanboys take it to a personal level.

It's like they have no social skills for how to act towards others. Not just to me. The worst hate towards anyone with a different opinion. It's just pathetic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Thunderdrone said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Thunderdrone said:

@MBirdy88: impressive library of cow pics you have there. Very specific ones too actually, which tells me you care far more about this than you are comfortable admitting :)

Well now I understand you struggle with "Pooters" but there is this wonderful place called google images that literally takes 10 seconds to go to!

I know... its tough, but you will get there.

10 seconds or 10 minutes, effort means that you care <3

well ofcourse I care, when you make a tantrum thread like this, get detroyed and then all the other b-grade cow fanboys come into the thread, throw a hissy fit and make threads that get locked for being so bad! classic, it totally deserved mad and sad cow pictures! you earned it my friend.

@scottpsfan14 said:
@MBirdy88 said:

@scottpsfan14, @Thunderdrone and @SolidGame_basic have all made meltdown threads in the last 24 hours, who's next?

@-Damien- said:

Bravo TC, bravo!!! I couldn't have said it any better

Damien! you have not blessed us with your special case of mad cow disease in quite some time? do you want to join your fellow cows in the hissy fit of the week?

lolpc? lolpc.

Haha yuheff2bmad?

case in point!

poor scotty :(

@mr_huggles_dog another case in point!

[quote] Since coming to this board...I've come to the conclusion that PC gamers/fanboys/whatever are the worst. Lets say they use facts and links....not even Nintendo fanboys take it to a personal level.[/quote]

You mean, since your main troll account got banned, decided to make a new account and from your very first posts reply negatively towards any PC related thread? sure thing.... that cool milk must be good.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Bigboi500

@dakan45 said:

@Bigboi500: Just so you know, you seem to be thikning that they are the problem, when you are the one tossing "dickless virgin" insults.

It started with the "peasant" and "master race" slang. I'm not gonna sit back and take that talk without firing back. So then I get attacked by the PC fanboy squad. /end story

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

Since coming to this board...I've come to the conclusion that PC gamers/fanboys/whatever are the worst. Lets say they use facts and links....not even Nintendo fanboys take it to a personal level.

It's like they have no social skills for how to act towards others. Not just to me. The worst hate towards anyone with a different opinion. It's just pathetic.

Uh you take it to a personal level all the time as do many console fanboys. Some of the worst things said to me on this board have been from console fanboys

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 Bigboi500

@Vaasman said:

That's just the kind of misinformation and butt devestation I expect from filthy uneducated dirt farmers like yourself.

You misspelled "devastation". ;)

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 mikhail

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

Talks about facts...then states opinions to support alleged facts. Right.

What happened to that avatar you were so proud of?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 clyde46

This thread went south...

theremixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By theremixer
Member since 2005 • 446 Posts

Sorry cant hear you over the sound of me pretty much never having any of said issues stated above. Now if you'll excuse me I will go back to playing games on my PC. :)

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Vaasman

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

Your semicolon and end parenthesis are in the wrong spot. They don't even fit your sentence at all as a matter of fact.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 mikhail

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

Your semicolon and end parenthesis are in the wrong spot. They don't even fit your sentence at all as a matter of fact.

Also, boi isn't a word. I think you meant boy.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 Mr_Huggles_dog

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

Case in point.

I take it to a personal level after the fact. As we can clearly see here....it's starting to go to that personal level....and who is starting it....a PC fanboy.

Thanks for proving my point.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 mikhail

@mr_huggles_dog: I'm just asking why you changed your avatar after you went on and on talking about how proud of it you were, while attacking others as "virgins" and "never getting laid"...that's weird, especially considering you are accusing those same people of personal attacks.

Hypocrite.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Bigboi500

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

You're to dumb to understand emoticons?

Can't spell. Check.

Can't understand text talk. Check.

Sad individual that couldn't see my posts were in jest, went in to rage mode and lost it. Check.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 lostrib

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

Case in point.

I take it to a personal level after the fact. As we can clearly see here....it's starting to go to that personal level....and who is starting it....a PC fanboy.

Wait, calling people "Beggars" or saying they have no social skills isn't taking it to a personal level?

or your last thread where you kept adding edits singling me out, that wasn't taking it to a personal level?

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 mikhail

@Bigboi500 said:

It's too dumb, not to dumb.

Nicely done.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@mikhail: Lol...you can lie about the facts all you want....I'm not defending myself to anyone on these boards anymore.

If you want to make it look like I'm an asshole then fine...all those new ppl can think that and become PC gamers and all you guys can live a happy life on SW and insult the consoles to your hearts content.

But I don't care....the fact that A) I had to change my avatar due to the harassment here and B) the fact that it only took about 15 posts since being back until a PC fanboy started going tot he personal level (yup regarding my avatar....don't know the story?....I'm not bothering explaining it) should at least tip some ppl off somewhat.

Good luck mikhail....I don't want to address you if I don't have to.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

Can't spell. Check.

Well done

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 clyde46

@lostrib said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@mikhail said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Vatusus said:

"PC Master race" lol

more like "PC beggars"

Case in point.

Wait, calling people "Beggars" or saying they have no social skills isn't taking it to a personal level?

or your last thread where you kept adding edits singling me out, that wasn't taking it to a personal level?

Now watch him avoid this.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Bigboi500

@mikhail said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Nicely done.

I never claimed to be the educated one, or call anyone else a "dirt farmer". I'm allowed to be human, snobs who claim to be above others are not. Human is human.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#299  Edited By bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
@Bigboi500 said:

@mikhail said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Nicely done.

I never claimed to be the educated one, or call anyone else a "dirt farmer". I'm allowed to be human, snobs who claim to be above others are not. Human is human.

*Beep blorp beep* Comment robot #12397 does not understand your comment, please consider rewording, thank you. *Boop bzzt blarp*

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Vaasman

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Vaasman said:

Can't spell. Check.

Can't understand text talk. Check.

Sad individual that couldn't see my posts were in jest, went in to rage mode and lost it. Check.

Don't look at me pheasant, filthy bird console lover. It wasn't my idea to use hideous grammar the moment after you criticize someone else, and then hide behind despicable modern habits as an excuse.

If you want to properly winky face you need to use a picture, like this.

Now get back to cleaning up the cow pies with the rest of the apes.