Killzone Shadowfall gets 4 player coop!

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Yay now you can enjoy the mediocrity with 3 of your friends...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

No splitscreen so i'm not bothered, traded it in a while ago anyway.

BloodyTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 BloodyTides
Member since 2014 • 239 Posts

People still play this?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45110 Posts

I think Gorilla's DLC strategy was a bit retarded this time. Asking money for features that should've been in the game (a certain class, jetpack, co-op). I wouldn't mind paying for more maps and such, but not features. Dumb.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#56  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/16/killzone-dlc-set-to-introduce-four-player-co-op

The latest installment of the greatest fps series just got better.

Still haven't been banned I see.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

LOL at lems acting like Titanfall is any better. Both games sucked. Battlefield 4 is the only fps out worth playing right now until Destiny.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

LOL at lems acting like Titanfall is any better. Both games sucked. Battlefield 4 is the only fps out worth playing right now until Destiny.

Looking at reviews, Titanfall is better

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Shit while they are making dlc for old games they might as well offer new horse armor for Oblivion.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Killzone the "greatest" fps series?

Did he actually say that with a straight face?? :P

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@xboxdone74:

The DLC will be free to season pass holders, or available as a standalone option later in the year for those who don't have the original game.

So more milkage from Sony & Gureilla Games. lol!!

The game flopped everywhere, even on Metacritics.

Titanfall >>> KZ:SF

Why you keep comparing the biggest let down of the decade who happens to also be a mutliplatform to Killzone.?

Don't you have any exclusive FPS.? Oh yeah halo 5 got push until 2015 and all you will have is Halo recycle 2...lol

By the way Killzone sold 2.1 million units in 2 months on PS4 without been given away FREE...How is Titanfall doing i hear it has sold 2.5 million on xbox one,xbox 360 and PC combined on 2 months..lol

And to think sony didn't spend half a billion promoting killzone you fake manticore. hahaha..

This type of comments that you do and the full damage controls you come in the thread with already is what make you a hard core lemming no matter if you didn't even own an xbox one or own all consoles like you claim..

Last I checked Titanfall didn't flop. Also, Titanfall hasn't been out as long as KZ:SF either. KZ:SF also launched with the PS4 when there was nothing else for anyone to play, so everyone bought KZ:SF hoping it would be as great as it's graphics. WRONG!! Over time Titanfall will catch KZ:SF and pass it in sales. Halo 5 will do it in less then 2 months. lol!! Unlike you, I own Titanfall and KZ:SF. What do you own? You talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk. You're not a cow, lem, hermit or sheep. You're just an idiot troll with a big mouth.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

People are telling me that Killzone Mercenary had a better campaign, and that campaign was straight shit, so...

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64  Edited By super600  Moderator  Online
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@xboxdone74:

The DLC will be free to season pass holders, or available as a standalone option later in the year for those who don't have the original game.

So more milkage from Sony & Gureilla Games. lol!!

The game flopped everywhere, even on Metacritics.

Titanfall >>> KZ:SF

Why you keep comparing the biggest let down of the decade who happens to also be a mutliplatform to Killzone.?

Don't you have any exclusive FPS.? Oh yeah halo 5 got push until 2015 and all you will have is Halo recycle 2...lol

By the way Killzone sold 2.1 million units in 2 months on PS4 without been given away FREE...How is Titanfall doing i hear it has sold 2.5 million on xbox one,xbox 360 and PC combined on 2 months..lol

And to think sony didn't spend half a billion promoting killzone you fake manticore. hahaha..

This type of comments that you do and the full damage controls you come in the thread with already is what make you a hard core lemming no matter if you didn't even own an xbox one or own all consoles like you claim..

The Titanfall season pass will cost $24.99 and will consist of three map packs, developer Respawn Entertainment announced today.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/5/5474610/titanfall-season-pass-digital-deluxe-edition

Because as we all know fake manticore EA will not milk you on Titanfall right.?

@lostrib said:

Though considering all he does is pretty much "disruptive posting," I'm surprised he's been around this long

Yeah because just posting lol is not disrupting posting...

You are not adding anything to the thread by doing that,i and didn't see those who did it get call on it,now i am not saying he is not disrupting posting,but there where others to who didn't add anything to the thread.

I don;t know why people keep on using the 2.1 million number as ownage.The game sold quickly because it was a launch title, but it's sales momentum slowed down significantly after christmas and it's online population tanked as people lost interest in the game and because of the PS+ requirement to play the game.There are other reasons to why the game is struggling to. When the game is struggling to get over 1000 people( playing the game per day something must be wrong.I hope the remaining killzone shadow fall players enjoy the 4 player co-op and the new map and dlc anyway.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By super600  Moderator  Online

@Stringerboy said:

How this isn't standard for FPS these days I have no idea.

Guerilla probably forgot to add this because they did not have enough time to most likely.

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#66 hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

lmao

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

200 people are going to be really excited for this

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

I swear a Titan Fall discussion creeps into almost every thread. :D

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

Last I checked Titanfall didn't flop. Also, Titanfall hasn't been out as long as KZ:SF either. KZ:SF also launched with the PS4 when there was nothing else for anyone to play, so everyone bought KZ:SF hoping it would be as great as it's graphics. WRONG!! Over time Titanfall will catch KZ:SF and pass it in sales. Halo 5 will do it in less then 2 months. lol!! Unlike you, I own Titanfall and KZ:SF. What do you own? You talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk. You're not a cow, lem, hermit or sheep. You're just an idiot troll with a big mouth.

Here it didn't flop here is totally irrelevant to outside this artificial walls,86 on Meta a game that was hype as the biggest things since electricity,the game that was suppose to replace call of duty remember.?

Oh please save your lame ass excuses there were free to play shooter on PS4 on launch COD Ghost superior versions,and superior version,unlike Titanflop which after launch and had no competition what so ever,Killzone compete directly with BF4 Ghost and free to play shooters.

So Killzone sold 2.1 million in 2 month on PS4 alone even that was head to head vs other 2 shooter which are more popular,while Titanfall sold 2.5 million in the same 2 months on xbox one,xbox 360 and PC..

Unlike me you know sh** about the consoles you own,butbutbut you need PSN+ for FF14...lol

You are a blind fanboy who claim to own consoles but some how don't know them..lol

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 super600  Moderator  Online

@spitfire-six said:

I swear a Titan Fall discussion creeps into almost every thread. :D

I don't like it either.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@lostrib: Another man's opinion means that much to you? How about playing the game yourself to make a conclusion. If Killzone is bad then explain the negative points. People love to shit on the game but never give a reason. It's just bad because it's bad lol. People love following narratives blindly.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sagemode87

@Snugenz: Have you actually played KZSF or are you just going along with the bullshit narrative? If you played it, explain what's so mediocre about it. I'll tell you what's mediocre about TitanFall: No private matches, no single player, last gen visuals, even less game modes than ShadowFall, lack of serious competition due to bots making the game a casual experience at best. Funny that MS huge marketing campaign for the game made people forget it's flaws. KZ was marked down in reviews for things TitanFall wasn't. I've learned not to take reviews as gospel for this reason. Only a fool would.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Killzone: Shadow Fall has sold over 2.1 million copies and people here are saying it flopped.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/29/killzone-shadow-fall-global-sales-top-2-1-million/

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Damn PS4 has almost no games and all they get is shoddy patches for a 7.0 FPS that no one plays.

SUCKS.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

@ButDuuude said:

Killzone: Shadow Fall has sold over 2.1 million copies and people here are saying it flopped.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/29/killzone-shadow-fall-global-sales-top-2-1-million/

Flop has a different meaning in System Wars. It means that it failed to meet the hyped score.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By tormentos

@super600 said:

I don;t know why people keep on using the 2.1 million number as ownage.The game sold quickly because it was a launch title, but it's sales momentum slowed down significantly after christmas and it's online population tanked as people lost interest in the game and because of the PS+ requirement to play the game.There are other reasons to why the game is struggling to. When the game is struggling to get over 1000 people( playing the game per day something must be wrong.I hope the remaining killzone shadow fall players enjoy the 4 player co-op and the new map and dlc anyway.

Don't downplay it Forza was launch title and didn't sold 2.1 million copies,Killzone compete with Ghost BF4 with what Titanfall compete on xbox one on March,by the Ghost sales and BF4 sales had slow down,it was racing alone,so is even more impressive that Killzone a game that wasn't even high score sold that great with so much competition,2.1 million in 2 months on PS4 and without the game been bundle free is great.

Killzone has never have a huge community online the PS3 versions were the same and the PS3 had a bigger user base.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lostrib

@Sagemode87 said:

@lostrib: Another man's opinion means that much to you? How about playing the game yourself to make a conclusion. If Killzone is bad then explain the negative points. People love to shit on the game but never give a reason. It's just bad because it's bad lol. People love following narratives blindly.

Or you know, I was just responding to his claim of Titanfall being just as bad with evidence to the contrary.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@super600 said:

Don't downplay it Forza was launch title and didn't sold 2.1 million copies,Killzone compete with Ghost BF4 with what Titanfall compete on xbox one on March,by the Ghost sales and BF4 sales had slow down,it was racing alone,so is even more impressive that Killzone a game that wasn't even high score sold that great with so much competition,2.1 million in 2 months on PS4 and without the game been bundle free is great.

Killzone has never have a huge community online the PS3 versions were the same and the PS3 had a bigger user base.

However you have to justify it to yourself to make you feel better. You are a blind fanboy afterall

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

game was created to stomp graphically everything on xbone. It succeeded of course. Now lets forget about KZ cuz graphics its all it had.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lostrib

@silversix_ said:

game was created to stomp graphically everything on xbone. It succeeded of course. Now lets forget about KZ cuz graphics its all it had.

filthy console graphics whores

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Snugenz

@Sagemode87 said:

@Snugenz: Have you actually played KZSF or are you just going along with the bullshit narrative? If you played it, explain what's so mediocre about it. I'll tell you what's mediocre about TitanFall: No private matches, no single player, last gen visuals, even less game modes than ShadowFall, lack of serious competition due to bots making the game a casual experience at best. Funny that MS huge marketing campaign for the game made people forget it's flaws. KZ was marked down in reviews for things TitanFall wasn't. I've learned not to take reviews as gospel for this reason. Only a fool would.

Yes i own and have played KZ:SF to completion. The game is mediocre, it just is, it's the feeling i came away with after having finished it so i'm not gonna try and appease a fanboys hurt feelings by going into details i don't need to go into.

I don't own Titanfall so i've no idea why you chose to bring that up, though even if it's as bad as you say it doesn't save KZSF from mediocrity.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Sagemode87

@Snugenz: Just like I thought, you dont own the game. You're just following the bullshit narrative people made about the game (made by people that wanted the game to play like COD)

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Snugenz

@Sagemode87 said:

@Snugenz: Just like I thought, you dont own the game. You're just following the bullshit narrative people made about the game (made by people that wanted the game to play like COD)

Yeah i sure don't own the game, clearly anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as a cow like yourself couldn't possibly have played or own the game.

#howdoyoulikedemapples

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

cool! now all you need to do is find 4 people that actually want to play this piece of crap!

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@silversix_ said:

That's funny, I could of sworn sw declared ryse the graphics king.

have you even played ryse? probably not.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#87 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

I enjoy KZ, but greatest fps ever? Man you love Sony and love is blind

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

@silversix_ said:

That's funny, I could of sworn sw declared ryse the graphics king.

have you even played ryse? probably not.

unless SW to you is blackace, RR360DD then no, no1 declared ryse as a graphics king. Infamous ss looks better and is an open world game, not one you walk in a straight line and auto execute braindead ai. "probably not" if so sure why even asking? With one word you can describe Ryse's graphics and that word is FOG. That's all there is to Ryse and the game isn't even the king of it lol

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#89  Edited By Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/16/killzone-dlc-set-to-introduce-four-player-co-op

The latest installment of the greatest fps series just got better.

A DLC that enables coop play? Sounds like a ripoff.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

@lostrib said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Looking at reviews, Titanfall is better

Poor Cows.

Metacritic backfired on them lol.

Cows: "bu bu bu metacritic!!"

(killzone scores less than titanfall)

Cows: "bu bu teh 2.4 millionz sold and teh graphix!!"

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@Sagemode87 said:

Yeah i sure don't own the game, clearly anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as a cow like yourself couldn't possibly have played or own the game.

#howdoyoulikedemapples

ownage approved!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tormentos

@lostrib said:

However you have to justify it to yourself to make you feel better. You are a blind fanboy afterall

Coming from the 1 sentence troll it doesn't really bother me...lol

Prove how Killzone did worse than Titanfall if you can...lol

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts
@Snugenz said:

#howdoyoulikedemapples

EXPOSED11!!11!!1

raging_user

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By raging_user
Member since 2013 • 467 Posts

even cows don't like shadowfall

with the several free weekends for the MP, and now this? just seems desperate

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/The-one-and-only-reason-player-count-is-low/td-p/1476193

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/11/killzone-shadow-fall-roughly-1200-players-online/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1w9igs/is_there_any_reason_why_killzone_shadowfalls/

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

Coming from the 1 sentence troll it doesn't really bother me...lol

Prove how Killzone did worse than Titanfall if you can...lol

Hey! That was two sentences

Titanfall: 86 Metacritic

KZSF: 73

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By lostrib

@Snugenz said:

@Sagemode87 said:

#howdoyoulikedemapples

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tormentos

@lostrib said:

How does that change Titanfall on xbox one in 2 months failed to beat Killzone SF.?

Hell that actually make it better Killzone which has 73 and didn't have half a billion in ads beat a game hyped by the media as be all end all of FPS that scored higher....lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

How does that change Titanfall on xbox one in 2 months failed to beat Killzone SF.?

Hell that actually make it better Killzone which has 73 and didn't have half a billion in ads beat a game hyped by the media as be all end all of FPS that scored higher....lol

"Prove how Killzone did worse than Titanfall if you can."

It did worse in ratings

Proved it

Owned

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By tormentos

@lostrib said:

"Prove how Killzone did worse than Titanfall if you can."

It did worse in ratings

Proved it

Owned

I was talking about sales dude not score..lol

The post you quoted about me talking to super600 was about sales nice spin dude..lol

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

The game was alright. I would've been more interested in an actual co-op campaign (though that would've been hard). MP was kinda meh, so i'm not interested.