Killzone Shadowfall gets 4 player coop!

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

"Prove how Killzone did worse than Titanfall if you can."

It did worse in ratings

Proved it

Owned

I was talking about sales dude not score..lol

The post you quoted about me talking to super600 was about sales nice spin dude..lol

Sorry can't hear you over you getting owned.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

It did worse in ratings

Proved it

Owned

The post you quoted about me talking to super600 was about sales nice spin dude..lol

so now sales is more important than scores? man this place is confusing some days

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 lostrib

@lawlessx said:

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

It did worse in ratings

Proved it

Owned

so now sales is more important than scores? man this place is confusing some days

Next they'll tell you graphics are more important than gameplay

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22662 Posts

Lol at op... I needed that.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

It did worse in ratings

Proved it

Owned

Lems spin everything.

He knew you were talking about sales.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By lostrib

@I_can_haz said:

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

It did worse in ratings

Proved it

Owned

Lems spin everything.

He knew you were talking about sales.

Lol, no

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

I'm looking forward to it. SF is the only FPS competitive online game I can stand atm. Just knowing everyone is on the same level makes it enjoyable.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@lawlessx said:

Quote me saying that bro...

@lostrib said:

No but he imply something i didn't say,and you just spin the argument into score..lol

Nice one bro...lol

@lostrib said:

How exactly i get owned.? I was talking about sales and you reply with score...Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By lostrib

@tormentos said:

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

No but he imply something i didn't say,and you just spin the argument into score..lol

Nice one bro...lol

@lostrib said:

How exactly i get owned.? I was talking about sales and you reply with score...Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so I scored?

GOOOAAAAAALLLL

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

Killzone should have been scrapped from the beginning, Sony should have put more effort into SOCOM U.S. Navy Seal. Instead they allowed it to fall to the wayside and for this terrible game to move forward.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@ButDuuude said:

Killzone: Shadow Fall has sold over 2.1 million copies and people here are saying it flopped.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/29/killzone-shadow-fall-global-sales-top-2-1-million/

Flop has a different meaning in System Wars. It means that it failed to meet the hyped score.

sadly,some people refuse to accept what "flop" means in SW.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 jessejay420

@lostrib said:

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

It did worse in ratings

Proved it

Owned

when fanboys cant use scores,they hide behind sales.

it is a funny thing to watch indeed

STEAMSBL0WSSAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By STEAMSBL0WSSAX
Member since 2014 • 80 Posts

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@blackace: if you are a casual shooter gamer, then yes I can see how titancod, I mean fall appeals. Kz has never been for casuals.

Stay jelly. B-)

Lol, you're playing an FPS on Console, that makes you a casual

what if you play fps on consoles and pc?I do that's why i hate this auto aim horseshit for noobs who only play console shooters and suck balls without auto aim.on a controller.

if u can use a keyboard and mouse then a fps without auto aim is nothing on a controller.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 jessejay420

@tormentos said:

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

Nice one bro...lol

@lostrib said:

ive seen many people try to avoid ownage.

you are by far the worst

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lostrib

@steamsbl0wssax said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@blackace: if you are a casual shooter gamer, then yes I can see how titancod, I mean fall appeals. Kz has never been for casuals.

Stay jelly. B-)

Lol, you're playing an FPS on Console, that makes you a casual

what if you play fps on consoles and pc?I do that's why i hate this auto aim horseshit for noobs who only play console shooters and suck balls without auto aim.on a controller.

if u can use a keyboard and mouse then a fps without auto aim is nothing on a controller.

you sound like a noob

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@freedomfreak: jelly confirmed. B-)

Why don't you just use your primary account, ispeakfact?

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#117  Edited By hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

LOL at lems acting like Titanfall is any better. Both games sucked. Battlefield 4 is the only fps out worth playing right now until Destiny.

aww pathetic sony fan, titanfall is way better ;)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

Sounds good to me, I still want to go back and beat the SP on hard.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#119  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@tormentos said:

@super600 said:

I don;t know why people keep on using the 2.1 million number as ownage.The game sold quickly because it was a launch title, but it's sales momentum slowed down significantly after christmas and it's online population tanked as people lost interest in the game and because of the PS+ requirement to play the game.There are other reasons to why the game is struggling to. When the game is struggling to get over 1000 people( playing the game per day something must be wrong.I hope the remaining killzone shadow fall players enjoy the 4 player co-op and the new map and dlc anyway.

Don't downplay it Forza was launch title and didn't sold 2.1 million copies,Killzone compete with Ghost BF4 with what Titanfall compete on xbox one on March,by the Ghost sales and BF4 sales had slow down,it was racing alone,so is even more impressive that Killzone a game that wasn't even high score sold that great with so much competition,2.1 million in 2 months on PS4 and without the game been bundle free is great.

Killzone has never have a huge community online the PS3 versions were the same and the PS3 had a bigger user base.

For a franchise like killzone I would expect at least a couple of thousand playing the game still and from what I heard it's nowhere near that. At best barely over a thousand people are playing the game per day. Killzone 3 had this problem to an extent to, but I heard the population was a bit better later in it's life once it became free. 2.1 million copies were sold, but this game does not appeal to the ps4 owners that like multiplayer online games.They have better multiplayer games to play.That was the point I was trying to make.A game has to have lasting appeal to stay popular.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By tormentos

@super600:

@jessejay420 said:

Problem is i was talking about sales and he jumped on me with score..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is like i am talking about car and he start to counter my argument with planes...lol

@jessejay420 said:

you are by far the worst

First of all what ownage this is a freaking thread about Killzone 4 player co-op what,not about Titanfall score which was bring like always by butthurt lemmings who can't stop using a damn multiplatforms vs PS4 exclusives..hahaha

So is the topic is Infamous they bring titanfall,if the topic is Killzone they bring titanfall,well what can we expect from a console with no games.

@super600 said:

@tormentos said:

@super600 said:

I don;t know why people keep on using the 2.1 million number as ownage.The game sold quickly because it was a launch title, but it's sales momentum slowed down significantly after christmas and it's online population tanked as people lost interest in the game and because of the PS+ requirement to play the game.There are other reasons to why the game is struggling to. When the game is struggling to get over 1000 people( playing the game per day something must be wrong.I hope the remaining killzone shadow fall players enjoy the 4 player co-op and the new map and dlc anyway.

Don't downplay it Forza was launch title and didn't sold 2.1 million copies,Killzone compete with Ghost BF4 with what Titanfall compete on xbox one on March,by the Ghost sales and BF4 sales had slow down,it was racing alone,so is even more impressive that Killzone a game that wasn't even high score sold that great with so much competition,2.1 million in 2 months on PS4 and without the game been bundle free is great.

Killzone has never have a huge community online the PS3 versions were the same and the PS3 had a bigger user base.

For a franchise like killzone I would expect at least a couple of thousand playing the game still and from what I heard it's nowhere near that. At best barely over a thousand people are playing the game per day. Killzone 3 had this problem to an extent to, but I heard the population was a bit better later in it's life once it became free. 2.1 million copies were sold, but this game does not appeal to the ps4 owners that like multiplayer online games.They have better multiplayer games to play.That was the point I was trying to make.A game has to have lasting appeal to stay popular.

And now you change the argument to online community i guess that having few players online mean Killzone didn't sold good,Killzone has never had a great online community or have you forgot the countless thread about no one playing it on PS3.?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@super600:

@jessejay420 said:

Problem is i was talking about sales and he jumped on me with score..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is like i am talking about car and he start to counter my argument with planes...lol

@jessejay420 said:

you are by far the worst

First of all what ownage this is a freaking thread about Killzone 4 player co-op what,not about Titanfall score which was bring like always by butthurt lemmings who can't stop using a damn multiplatforms vs PS4 exclusives..hahaha

So is the topic is Infamous they bring titanfall,if the topic is Killzone they bring titanfall,well what can we expect from a console with no games.

@super600 said:

@tormentos said:

@super600 said:

And now you change the argument to online community i guess that having few players online mean Killzone didn't sold good,Killzone has never had a great online community or have you forgot the countless thread about no one playing it on PS3.?

dat el tomato break down

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tormentos

@lostrib said:

dat el tomato break down

What break down troll you got owned..hahaha

Killzone sold great and you replay to me with scores and then Super600 reply to me with online community..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By lostrib

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

dat el tomato break down

What break down troll you got owned..hahaha

Killzone sold great and you replay to me with scores and then Super600 reply to me with online community..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol

Breakdown in full swing

kepper_larson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By kepper_larson
Member since 2014 • 39 Posts

I don't see the problem with the jelly response. Just as silly as the butthurt response

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#125  Edited By GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

you have to pay for it LMAO

i still don't know why i keep my copy, need to sell this asap