Halo Reach video

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21711 Posts

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] I could care less if you believe me or not but what i'm telling you is there was nothing to be hyped about. Halo 2 showed the invasion from space heading towards a covenant ship, I looked forward to the mission even though it was slightly different than the trailer. You know where cortana reprograms the bomb that you find in the docking bay and fly towards it and blow that ship apart. and three where you get to the relic and the covenant use it. I wanted to know what it was, i was a bit disappointed when i learned it was a transportation method to another ring. So it would have been nice to see some chaos going on instead of just an explosion. something that shows off the engine a bit. As of right now many people will probably be unimpressed.ThePRAssassin

No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.

Fanboy eh? That's why I own one Halo and it's Halo CE..right?

Hooray for stupidity!!!!!

Also to epyon, Halo 2 was shown at E3, not VGA. Nothing is ever shown at VGA. There's plenty of other trailers that showed absolutely nothing yet Halo Reach is getting picked on, just because it's Halo.

I'm just as unimpressed as everyone else, however, it's the VGA's. Since when has anything good ever come out of the VGAs? Never.

Uncharted 2 last year showed Drake sitting in a train hanging off the side of a cliff with him holding a wound on his stomach. That was also best trailer last year too, so that just goes to show you just how bad VGAs are.

Umm good for you? If you're calling someone out for never playing Halo, then yeah it looks fanboyish. The trailer was bad, and I don't see how calling out this video specifically makes anyone look like a hater at all. Maybe it could be, I don't know, we're not wearing rose colored glasses and actually are willing to dish out some critcism? I would think any sane person would have liked to see more than just walking regardless of the event. Like you said though, hooray for stupidity!

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="EVOLV3"]

Really underwhelming, I expected more after what Geoff said.

R3FURBISHED

What did Mr. Geoff Keighly say? People have referenced it, but I have not heard his statement.

'"At the VGAs, we actually go down on to the Planet Reach and see this game for the first time. It's all going to be in-game stuff. This is not CG. This is not live-action like all the kids on Twitter are speculating. You will get a first glimpse at the world of Reach, which is phenomenal. I think it's going to be the biggest game of next year by far. Folks love ODST and thought it was great, but when people see the huge leap forward Bungie is taking with Reach, I don't know if you've seen it yet, but everyone that I talked to that's been on the team and seen it is incredibly excited about that time." when you think about it..all he really said is that it looked good. people just took what he said intol a completely different level of hype

raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 raskullibur
Member since 2003 • 3390 Posts

[QUOTE="raskullibur"]Killzone 2 still looks betterscarface_dm

Too bad its going to be more fun, better and a huge success :lol:

I was just saying K2 looks better...
Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts

[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"]Poor poor trailer. WTF was that? Why they hell was just that? Are they afraid of showing their game or something? Flop of 2010. Also poor in game graphics.PrimusGears

well of course you would say that being that you are a cow, but it wont flop like uncharted 2 flopped in sales, that is for sure. It would outsell Uncharted 2 in the first hour its released.Now thats HALO

You take your crappy game with awsome sales, i take my awsome game with crappy sales. Lets see wich one of us has more fun ok?
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ThePRAssassin
Member since 2009 • 1344 Posts

[QUOTE="EVOLV3"]

R3FURBISHED

What did Mr. Geoff Keighly say? People have referenced it, but I have not heard his statement.

He basically hyped it up to insane heights. The biggest game of 2010 (this was just off the trailer to be shown at VGA)

It led everyone to believe that gameplay was going to be shown and all we got was a trailer showing us the squad and not even a good look at the game. That trailer gave off nothing in terms of "ZOMGWTFBBQ 2010 = YEAR OF REACH" like Geoff hyped it up.

Spec Ops, Arkham Asylum 2 and Medal of Honor trailer all looked better.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
[QUOTE="PrimusGears"]

[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"]Poor poor trailer. WTF was that? Why they hell was just that? Are they afraid of showing their game or something? Flop of 2010. Also poor in game graphics.Drakes_Fortune

well of course you would say that being that you are a cow, but it wont flop like uncharted 2 flopped in sales, that is for sure. It would outsell Uncharted 2 in the first hour its released.Now thats HALO

You take your crappy game with awsome sales, i take my awsome game with crappy sales. Lets see wich one of us has more fun ok?

I'm sure PrimusGears will have more fun with Halo Reach, while you'll have more fun with Uncharted 2.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#107 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
[QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"][QUOTE="EVOLV3"]

lawlessx

'"At the VGAs, we actually go down on to the Planet Reach and see this game for the first time. It's all going to be in-game stuff. This is not CG. This is not live-action like all the kids on Twitter are speculating. You will get a first glimpse at the world of Reach, which is phenomenal. I think it's going to be the biggest game of next year by far. Folks love ODST and thought it was great, but when people see the huge leap forward Bungie is taking with Reach, I don't know if you've seen it yet, but everyone that I talked to that's been on the team and seen it is incredibly excited about that time." when you think about it..all he really said is that it looked good. people just took what he said until a completely different level of hype

Pretty much. I saw it coming. Regardless people wouldn't have been pleased no matter what since it's Halo.
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#108 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

lawlessx

'"At the VGAs, we actually go down on to the Planet Reach and see this game for the first time. It's all going to be in-game stuff. This is not CG. This is not live-action like all the kids on Twitter are speculating. You will get a first glimpse at the world of Reach, which is phenomenal. I think it's going to be the biggest game of next year by far. Folks love ODST and thought it was great, but when people see the huge leap forward Bungie is taking with Reach, I don't know if you've seen it yet, but everyone that I talked to that's been on the team and seen it is incredibly excited about that time." when you think about it..all he really said is that it looked good. people just took what he said until a completely different level of hype

All that happened in the teaser/trailer, we were taken to Reach, it is phenomenal, and it is in-game stuff. Where is the beef?
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ThePRAssassin

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"] No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.Renegade_Fury

Also to epyon, Halo 2 was shown at E3, not VGA. Nothing is ever shown at VGA. There's plenty of other trailers that showed absolutely nothing yet Halo Reach is getting picked on, just because it's Halo.

I'm just as unimpressed as everyone else, however, it's the VGA's. Since when has anything good ever come out of the VGAs? Never.

Uncharted 2 last year showed Drake sitting in a train hanging off the side of a cliff with him holding a wound on his stomach. That was also best trailer last year too, so that just goes to show you just how bad VGAs are.

Umm good for you? If you're calling someone out for never playing Halo, then yeah it looks fanboyish. The trailer was bad, and I don't see how calling out this video specifically makes anyone look like a hater at all. Maybe it could be, I don't know, we're not wearing rose colored glasses and actually are willing to dish out some critcism? I would think any sane person would have liked to see more than just walking regardless of the event. Like you said though, hooray for stupidity!

Yet again, way to completely ignore my post.

Do you have any idea why I was calling him out? It's pretty simple who we're going to be fighting against in Halo Reach. In fact, we all knew before the trailer because anyone who has played Halo before knows the timeline. That's why I called him out.

I have been throwing out criticism, maybe you should actually try reading my posts instead of turning then into something not even remotely close to what I said.

Go ahead though, try again. Maybe this time you'll actually succeed.

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts

lawlessx

The area I bolded is what seemed to be missing from the trailer, it didn't look like anything new, and the graphics were very average considering we've seen games like Uncharted 2.

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#111 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

lawlessx

Yep. Seriously people really gotta stop over-hyping things.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

lawlessx

Agreed and really, the first real glimpse of Reach using a new engine was going to be huge no matter how little of a glimpse but IMO what I saw was fantastic looking.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 R3FURBISHED

Spec Ops, Arkham Asylum 2 and Medal of Honor trailer all looked better.

ThePRAssassin

I thought, this is just me, Spec Ops looked terrible. And it's another Medal of Honor game, woo-flippin-hoo!

But I need to see this Arkham Asylum 2 trailer, I bettin its awesome. :)

PrimusGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 PrimusGears
Member since 2008 • 1594 Posts

[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="PrimusGears"]

AAllxxjjnn

I'm sure PrimusGears will have more fun with Halo Reach, while you'll have more fun with Uncharted 2.

This is true, but I do like Uncharted 2 alot, just scary how the game is selling like garbage.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

lawlessx

he said he thinks it will be the biggest game next year by far (note the last word) He overhyped it
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 timmy00

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"] What did Mr. Geoff Keighly say? People have referenced it, but I have not heard his statement.EVOLV3

The area I bolded is what seemed to be missing from the trailer, it didn't look like anything new, and the graphics were very average considering we've seen games like Uncharted 2.

I really don't get why people keep saying that the graphics are average. It look really great for me.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

lawlessx

I disagree, take a look at the highlighted. It got the exact amount of hype that his statement would warrant. He said it's going to be the biggest game of next year.. of course people would be really excited to see what was up.

Fumpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Fumpa
Member since 2003 • 3307 Posts
F.u.k.c.......kamenrider-zo
You disgrace the Kamen Rider name.
dog_dirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 dog_dirt
Member since 2009 • 2813 Posts
[QUOTE="PrimusGears"]

[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"]Poor poor trailer. WTF was that? Why they hell was just that? Are they afraid of showing their game or something? Flop of 2010. Also poor in game graphics.Drakes_Fortune

but surely halo has the critical acclaim AND the sales
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21711 Posts

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

ThePRAssassin

Yet again, way to completely ignore my post.

Do you have any idea why I was calling him out? It's pretty simple who we're going to be fighting against in Halo Reach. In fact, we all knew before the trailer because anyone who has played Halo before knows the timeline. That's why I called him out.

I have been throwing out criticism, maybe you should actually try reading my posts instead of turning then into something not even remotely close to what I said.

Go ahead though, try again. Maybe this time you'll actually succeed.

You were calling him out for saying something among the lines of we don't even know what we're facing. Maybe that implies hoping to see something more than just some random little elite hiding, ever think of that?

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 timmy00

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"] What did Mr. Geoff Keighly say? People have referenced it, but I have not heard his statement.Giancar

he said he thinks it will be the biggest game next year by far (note the last word) He overhyped it

That doesn't have anything to do with the trailer though. He talking about the game itself.

Of course I wouldn't doubt Reach being overhyped though it would be most of the fans fault.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 lawlessx

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"] What did Mr. Geoff Keighly say? People have referenced it, but I have not heard his statement.EVOLV3

maybe he's comparing reach to halo 3 in the statement.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20285 Posts

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

ThePRAssassin

So then you agree with me when i say the trailer is unimpressive. then what are we arguing about?

I wasn't even trying to argue, I'm just trying to figure out how you say you know about Halo yet said "they don't even show what we're facing"

This other guy over here is just trying to make my posts into something they're not, which is why you may have been thrown off.

I'll clear it up even further. To a person new to the series or doesn't know halo much wouldn't know what the hell is going on. It assumes too much that people know what's happenening. Yes i know it and you know it and about 5 million other games who'll buy this in the span of 6 months know it. But i think it would have been worth it to put what's going on on the screen. Instead of an elite in front of a black background stabbing at air at the end of the video.
DaViD_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 DaViD_99
Member since 2007 • 2496 Posts
[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"] What did Mr. Geoff Keighly say? People have referenced it, but I have not heard his statement.

Yup, he overhyped. And no Episode 3 makes me :(. Batman sequel after first was released 5 months ago makes me :/ and :).
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="lawlessx"] '"At the VGAs, we actually go down on to the Planet Reach and see this game for the first time. It's all going to be in-game stuff. This is not CG. This is not live-action like all the kids on Twitter are speculating. You will get a first glimpse at the world of Reach, which is phenomenal. I think it's going to be the biggest game of next year by far. Folks love ODST and thought it was great, but when people see the huge leap forward Bungie is taking with Reach, I don't know if you've seen it yet, but everyone that I talked to that's been on the team and seen it is incredibly excited about that time." when you think about it..all he really said is that it looked good. people just took what he said until a completely different level of hypetimmy00

That doesn't have anything to do with the trailer though. He talking about the game itself.

... I don't know what to say... if the guy is talking about the trailer then mentions he think the game is going to be one of the biggest of the next year (obviously based on the trailer since we have no other info) how did you come to this conclusion?

jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 jakarai
Member since 2008 • 4289 Posts
Damn that was a weak trailer.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Giancar

[QUOTE="Giancar"][QUOTE="lawlessx"] '"At the VGAs, we actually go down on to the Planet Reach and see this game for the first time. It's all going to be in-game stuff. This is not CG. This is not live-action like all the kids on Twitter are speculating. You will get a first glimpse at the world of Reach, which is phenomenal. I think it's going to be the biggest game of next year by far. Folks love ODST and thought it was great, but when people see the huge leap forward Bungie is taking with Reach, I don't know if you've seen it yet, but everyone that I talked to that's been on the team and seen it is incredibly excited about that time." when you think about it..all he really said is that it looked good. people just took what he said until a completely different level of hypetimmy00

he talks about the trailer and gives the people such a statement....
topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

Pretty amusing how some people say it's cgi and others say the visuals were mediocre. So which is it?

rahul_batta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 rahul_batta
Member since 2004 • 1363 Posts
It looked pretty good. Although all you have to do is put Halo on the box and it will well. Anyone saying otherwise is kidding themselves. Having said that based on the video alone, I know it was rendered but it did look pretty solid, 2nd only to Batman :)
PrimusGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 PrimusGears
Member since 2008 • 1594 Posts

Damn that was a weak trailer.jakarai

almost as weak as the NPD data for Sony for November?

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 R3FURBISHED

Geoff Keighly is a HUGE Halo fan, so naturally he gets a little excited when he sees a new Halo trailer. But, as a huge Halo fan myself, I agree with his points. Maybe its just how you look at it?
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Giancar
[QUOTE="DaViD_99"] Yup, he overhyped. And no Episode 3 makes me :(. Batman sequel after first was released 5 months ago makes me :/ and :).

I wasn't expecting Episode 3...but yeah I am dying for it =/
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 R3FURBISHED

Pretty amusing how some people say it's cgi and others say the visuals were mediocre. So which is it?

topgunmv
In-game
topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

[QUOTE="topgunmv"]

R3FURBISHED

In-game

I think you misunderstood.

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 timmy00

[QUOTE="timmy00"]

[QUOTE="Giancar"] he said he thinks it will be the biggest game next year by far (note the last word) He overhyped itEspada12

... I don't know what to say... if the guy is talking about the trailer then mentions he think the game is going to be one of the biggest of the next year (obviously based on the trailer since we have no other info) how did you come to this conclusion?

It's another Halo. People are going to scream that it will be the biggest game of 2010.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 lawlessx

topgunmv
the same thing happened with bungie released the first screenshot of halo 3's single player. cows first said it was fake/CGI and that theres no way the game could look that good. afew hours later bungie posted a message saying it the screenshot was taken using the theater mode. the instant that article hit the system wars board cows started saying it looked like crap :roll:
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] I could care less if you believe me or not but what i'm telling you is there was nothing to be hyped about. Halo 2 showed the invasion from space heading towards a covenant ship, I looked forward to the mission even though it was slightly different than the trailer. You know where cortana reprograms the bomb that you find in the docking bay and fly towards it and blow that ship apart. and three where you get to the relic and the covenant use it. I wanted to know what it was, i was a bit disappointed when i learned it was a transportation method to another ring. So it would have been nice to see some chaos going on instead of just an explosion. something that shows off the engine a bit. As of right now many people will probably be unimpressed.ThePRAssassin

No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.

Also, the first trailer of U2, not the train one, but the snow one, showed a clue to what was going on. He was walking in the desert with a golden dagger in his hand while bleeding. Obviously he had the fight of his life and escaped with a rare prize but it may have just been the beginning. There's also some narrative. Then the train trailer hyped it up even further. This just shows a few soldiers we don't know walking like nothings happening while there's an obvious invasion going on. I didn't feel the urgency or the hint of an epic battle.
jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 jakarai
Member since 2008 • 4289 Posts

topgunmv
CGI can look mediocre but looking at the trailer if that's in game Uncharted 2 won't loose its graphics crown anytime soon.
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#139 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

Ooooh Ahhhh looks nice.

Though I would have been happier seeing some gameplay footage.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 R3FURBISHED

[QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"][QUOTE="topgunmv"]

topgunmv

In-game

I think you misunderstood.

:P Visuals were not CGI and some people say they were mediocre and some say they were not. I happen to be in the boat that believes Reach's graphics are very good.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Giancar
[QUOTE="topgunmv"]

lawlessx
the same thing happened with bungie released the first screenshot of halo 3's single player. cows first said it was fake/CGI and that theres no way the game could look that good. afew hours later bungie posted a message saying it the screenshot was taken using the theater mode. the instant that article hit the system wars board cows started saying it looked like crap :roll:

same with kz2, and U2...it's not the cows...those are fanboys common behaviors
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="jakarai"]Damn that was a weak trailer.PrimusGears

Really? Both consoles selling over 700K in a month is weak? Can you be more obvious?
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 ThePRAssassin

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] So then you agree with me when i say the trailer is unimpressive. then what are we arguing about?Zero_epyon

I wasn't even trying to argue, I'm just trying to figure out how you say you know about Halo yet said "they don't even show what we're facing"

This other guy over here is just trying to make my posts into something they're not, which is why you may have been thrown off.

I'll clear it up even further. To a person new to the series or doesn't know halo much wouldn't know what the hell is going on. It assumes too much that people know what's happenening. Yes i know it and you know it and about 5 million other games who'll buy this in the span of 6 months know it. But i think it would have been worth it to put what's going on on the screen. Instead of an elite in front of a black background stabbing at air at the end of the video.

Good point.

However Halo already has it's fanbase. If you haven't played a Halo game by now, chances are you're not going to and that's probably why they didn't bother making a trailer for people new to the series. There's no way to convert Halo Haters into playing the game and if you're new to gaming, you're going for Modern Warfare because that appeals to new, casual gamers. I would have liked to see a battle between Spartans and Elites, but then again as I pointed out earlier, it's the VGA and Geoff Keighly hyped it up to be the greatest thing ever.

This trailer had failure written all over it before it was even shown.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Zero_epyon
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="topgunmv"]

Giancar

haha yeah. If you look a bit you can still find those U2 hate threads saying it'll flop and won't win goty. Then you'll find the same threads but against forza 3. It at least one racer of the year and got a 9.5.
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 ThePRAssassin

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"] No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.Zero_epyon

Also, the first trailer of U2, not the train one, but the snow one, showed a clue to what was going on. He was walking in the desert with a golden dagger in his hand while bleeding. Obviously he had the fight of his life and escaped with a rare prize but it may have just been the beginning. There's also some narrative. Then the train trailer hyped it up even further. This just shows a few soldiers we don't know walking like nothings happening while there's an obvious invasion going on. I didn't feel the urgency or the hint of an epic battle.

That one was the first trailer? I thought the one where he was in the train was the first one.

scarface_dm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 scarface_dm
Member since 2009 • 1652 Posts

[QUOTE="PrimusGears"]

[QUOTE="jakarai"]Damn that was a weak trailer.Zero_epyon

Really? Both consoles selling over 700K in a month is weak? Can you be more obvious?

no its not weak, but an impessive 3rd place sales :lol:

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

ThePRAssassin

That one was the first trailer? I thought the one where he was in the train was the first one.

I'm pretty sure the snow one was the first. I could be wrong.
peacenutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 peacenutman
Member since 2004 • 1772 Posts

Graphically speaking, if it's in-game, it looksaverage, if it's CGI, it looks horrible.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
[QUOTE="topgunmv"]

jakarai
CGI can look mediocre but looking at the trailer if that's in game Uncharted 2 won't loose its graphics crown anytime soon.

hahah :lol: you gotta be kidding
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 lawlessx

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="topgunmv"]

Giancar

i never said cows were the only ones that have done this. :P

i still remember that pre-alpha screenshot of killzone 2 that lemmings destroyed