Halo Reach video

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

[QUOTE="vashkey"][QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"] It was bland and boring. How is a bunch of walking supposed to raise my interest? Renegade_Fury
Well, obviously the game isn't about walking. Sorry if thats the impression you got.

Well duh, but why even bother making a video of that? Show an explosion or something. Hell, it didn't even play the Halo theme.

It's just a different tempo for a preview compared to the other Halo games.

I think it builds up a 'quiet' tension, a 'calm before the storm' setting.

Any Way Reach is very introductory and one of the very first major Wars happens around that time.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

If it was actual gameplay then maybe you'd be right but it wasn't. jyoung312

Bungie already admitted it was in game yeesh!

"Creative Director Marcus Lehto, and his Halo: Reach team knew it was gonna be a challenge to get it into fighting shape in just two months time, but they didn't want your first look to be CG footage. You demand more from Bungie. So you're getting a snippet of a cinematic. "

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21711 Posts

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="vashkey"] Well, obviously the game isn't about walking. Sorry if thats the impression you got.ThePRAssassin

Well duh, but why even bother making a video of that? Show an explosion or something. Hell, it didn't even play the Halo theme.

Since it's Halo people are gonna hate and complain regardless.

Why would they show off anything when the beta is coming soon (they could've announced when btw) and they have E3 to show the game off.

lol I said it's a craptastic video. Did I say it was going to suck? Alas, I really shouldn't expect anything less from the system wars community.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#54 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="vashkey"] Well, obviously the game isn't about walking. Sorry if thats the impression you got.AdmiralBison

Any Way Reach is very introductory and one of the very first major Wars happens around that time.

More like one of the last.
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

You'd think with the world premiere of the most anticipated 360 title next year Bungie would show a little bit more of Halo Reach than they did, if just to add to the hype.

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#56 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="timmy00"]

Man people expected way too much from the video. You should know they wouldn't show any gameplay yet. Wait for E3 for something like that.

Again I liked the video. I was happy when I heard someone say "ONI"

jyoung312

the people that expected too much from the trailer are the people that werent interested in the game in the first place. the ps3 fanboys get a look at bungie's new engine and now they're concerned

Every lemming sure forgets the E3 2k6 Halo3 trailer that was "in-engine". What makes you think this is any different? It was a prerendered cutscene and even for that it wasn't that impressive (did you see the faces? ick). If it was actual gameplay then maybe you'd be right but it wasn't. Until there is actual gameplay footage there isn't anything to talk about here other than a cutscene. I don't doubt it will be a good game but for all the lemmings thinking OMG graphics king, you need to wake up to reality.

Give me a source where Bungie said that Halo 3 2K6 trailer was in-engine.

Also please don't state anything that you don't know. Just because it's on the Xbox 360 does not mean the game can't look like that.

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 AdmiralBison

kamenrider-

that was really poor, even by extreme fanboy standards.

AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AdmiralBison

[QUOTE="AdmiralBison"]

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"] Well duh, but why even bother making a video of that? Show an explosion or something. Hell, it didn't even play the Halo theme. vashkey

More like one of the last.

yeah, or probably one big ongoing war.

We have to see until Halo 4.

jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts

[QUOTE="jyoung312"]If it was actual gameplay then maybe you'd be right but it wasn't. R3FURBISHED

"Creative Director Marcus Lehto, and his Halo: Reach team knew it was gonna be a challenge to get it into fighting shape in just two months time, but they didn't want your first look to be CG footage. You demand more from Bungie. So you're getting a snippet of a cinematic. "

The key word there was cinematic. Cinematics are not gameplay as in someone playing the game. Bungie said the same thing about the Halo 3 E3 2k6 trailer and the game didn't look like that at all.
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 R3FURBISHED

Give me a source where Bungie said that Halo 3 2K6 trailer was in-engine. Also please don't state anything that you don't know. Just because it's on the Xbox 360 does not mean the game can't look like that.

timmy00

The debut of Halo 3 was in-engine, I can get you a video if you want it. :D They say something like 'this is what our engine can do, this is what Halo 3 will look like."

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 R3FURBISHED
[QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"]

[QUOTE="jyoung312"]If it was actual gameplay then maybe you'd be right but it wasn't. jyoung312

The key word there was cinematic. Cinematics are not gameplay as in someone playing the game. Bungie said the same thing about the Halo 3 E3 2k6 trailer and the game didn't look like that at all.

Bungie doesn't show gameplay that often at all, and definitely not in a debut trailer. Oh, and all cutscenes in Halo are done in the same engine as the gameplay. So I do not see how they differ at all.
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#62 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

[QUOTE="timmy00"]

Give me a source where Bungie said that Halo 3 2K6 trailer was in-engine. Also please don't state anything that you don't know. Just because it's on the Xbox 360 does not mean the game can't look like that.

R3FURBISHED

The debut of Halo 3 was in-engine, I can get you a video if you want it. :D They say something like 'this is what our engine can do, this is what Halo 3 will look like."

Cool. I never knew that the debut Halo 3 trailer was in-engine. Actually post the video. I can barely remember what the trailer was like.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20285 Posts

[QUOTE="sxdx89"]

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] Nothing happened, didn't show off what's going on what they're facing. There's no point of it.ThePRAssassin

Didn't show what their facing? Did you not see them drive off into the big explosion off in the distance? Or the Elite with the sword at the very end? Plus it's Halo we already know what they are facing.

Who is we?

You're talking to Halo haters. They know nothing about the game other than what Master Chief looks like. They actually think that's his name, why bother talking to them?

I know very well what happened on reach. We all know how it'll end up. But it would have been nice to see some battling. I'm not a hater as i played 1-3 with 1 being the best of course. The trailer for 2 showed the invasion. The trailer for three showed the unearthing of a possible super weapon while hinting at cortana trying to reach master chief.. This one shows a mobilization of 4 soldiers headed towards an explosion? My goodness even the halo wars trailer, although cgi, showed what was going on. So please bare with those who expected something better than just walking animations and an explosion featuring people no one knows.

ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ThePRAssassin
Member since 2009 • 1344 Posts

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"] Well duh, but why even bother making a video of that? Show an explosion or something. Hell, it didn't even play the Halo theme. Renegade_Fury

Why would they show off anything when the beta is coming soon (they could've announced when btw) and they have E3 to show the game off.

lol I said it's a craptastic video. Did I say it was going to suck? Alas, I really shouldn't expect anything less from the system wars community.

1) I didn't say you did, it was a general statement.

2) I also never said anything even remotely close to the word suck in my post, so where you pulled that from I have no idea.

Congrats, I didn't expect much from the SW community but you certainly take the cake for "Worst Reading Comprehension"

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#65 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

I admit i'm always curious to see what halo is gonna look like even though i'm not a fan of the serie, i guess i like to see what the competition as to offert. I was quite dessapointed though

antifanboyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 antifanboyftw
Member since 2007 • 2214 Posts

i actually just found an old gamepro magazine where they are like "yeah, halo3 will look this detailed for every character."

anyways, honestly, that trailer looked like odst2.0 a bunch of random guys just sitting around talking like in the odst viDoc. yeah they are spartans but they didn't do anything cool. I want Master Chief!

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 190

#67 Dead-Memories
Member since 2008 • 6587 Posts
[QUOTE="Funconsole"]

Here's the link Thanks to guy on youtube who posted so fast.

P.S. I love how the cows have gone all defensive here on SW after seeing the trailer :D

It just isn't the same without the amazing score. Phenominal trailer
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

Wow, could that trailer have told us any less about anything? lol. I mean show something!

ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ThePRAssassin

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="sxdx89"]

Didn't show what their facing? Did you not see them drive off into the big explosion off in the distance? Or the Elite with the sword at the very end? Plus it's Halo we already know what they are facing.

Zero_epyon

Who is we?

You're talking to Halo haters. They know nothing about the game other than what Master Chief looks like. They actually think that's his name, why bother talking to them?

I know very well what happened on reach. We all know how it'll end up. But it would have been nice to see some battling. I'm not a hater as i played 1-3 with 1 being the best of course. The trailer for 2 showed the invasion. The trailer for three showed the unearthing of a possible super weapon while hinting at cortana trying to reach master chief.. This one shows a mobilization of 4 soldiers headed towards an explosion? My goodness even the halo wars trailer, although cgi, showed what was going on. So please bare with those who expected something better than just walking animations and an explosion featuring people no one knows.

So you've played Halo yet say "they didn't show what we're facing" even though you apparently know what happens on Reach and you've played the Halo games before.

Yeah, I don't believe you at all. Maybe you're telling the truth but I highly doubt it.

Not to mention they also show an Elite with a sword at the end and it takes place before Halo CE. Any non-Halo Hater would know what we're facing.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 R3FURBISHED

[QUOTE="R3FURBISHED"]

[QUOTE="timmy00"]

timmy00

Cool. I never knew that the debut Halo 3 trailer was in-engine. Actually post the video. I can barely remember what the trailer was like.

Here ya go, it's a ViDoc!

Funconsole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 Funconsole
Member since 2009 • 3223 Posts
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="timmy00"]

Man people expected way too much from the video. You should know they wouldn't show any gameplay yet. Wait for E3 for something like that.

Again I liked the video. I was happy when I heard someone say "ONI"

the people that expected too much from the trailer are the people that werent interested in the game in the first place. the ps3 fanboys get a look at bungie's new engine and now they're concerned

Exactly. Now all the cows are defensive saying "ohhh KZ2 and UC2 looked better" Get it through your heads, gameplay>>>>graphics, otherwise crysis would have gotten a 12/10 here!
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Renegade_Fury

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

ThePRAssassin

2) I also never said anything even remotely close to the word suck in my post, so where you pulled that from I have no idea.

Congrats, I didn't expect much from the SW community but you certainly take the cake for "Worst Reading Comprehension"

Oh my goodness, should I be expecting something in the mail then?:o

Give me a break. Your first sentence implies how you feel, so no need to sugarcoat. If it was a general statement, why quote me then? Obviously it's some sort of response. Saying the haters are going to complain regardless, yeah, that's why I own the first 3 right? It was a bad video, and I can't see anyone with a nonbias view saying otherwise.

PrimusGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 PrimusGears
Member since 2008 • 1594 Posts

Halo will be the biggest game of 2010 hands down. All the hate you are seeing is just fear, and jealousy. I get goosebumps when I watch that trailer, Bungie has never scored belowed AAAE, and surely this will be another AAAE to add to trophy case. Keep the hate coming, Master Chief can take it!!!!

DaViD_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DaViD_99
Member since 2007 • 2496 Posts
Meh... I didn't really think it was that good, probably because im not too much of a fan of the series.
Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

That video really was pretty crappy (probably not in game,but either way it looked bad)...the graphics looked terrible. The Mass Effect 2 video was a promotion for the trailer and it was still better.

dog_dirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 dog_dirt
Member since 2009 • 2813 Posts

i actually just found an old gamepro magazine where they are like "yeah, halo3 will look this detailed for every character."

anyways, honestly, that trailer looked like odst2.0 a bunch of random guys just sitting around talking like in the odst viDoc. yeah they are spartans but they didn't do anything cool. I want Master Chief!

antifanboyftw
i think the guy at the start was masterchief, just before he was the masterchielf
SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#77 SparkyProtocol
Member since 2009 • 7680 Posts
[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="Funconsole"]

P.S. I love how the cows have gone all defensive here on SW after seeing the trailer :D

I like the music. It gave the new number six a more badass vibe at the begining and makes the game seem darker.
antifanboyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 antifanboyftw
Member since 2007 • 2214 Posts

[QUOTE="antifanboyftw"]

dog_dirt
i think the guy at the start was masterchief, just before he was the masterchielf

i dunno. he was a masterchief in fall of reach too and those guys didn't look like his spartan team

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"]

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

Who is we?

ThePRAssassin

So you've played Halo yet say "they didn't show what we're facing" even though you apparently know what happens on Reach and you've played the Halo games before.

Yeah, I don't believe you at all. Maybe you're telling the truth but I highly doubt it.

Not to mention they also show an Elite with a sword at the end and it takes place before Halo CE. Any non-Halo Hater would know what we're facing.

I could care less if you believe me or not but what i'm telling you is there was nothing to be hyped about. Halo 2 showed the invasion from space heading towards a covenant ship, I looked forward to the mission even though it was slightly different than the trailer. You know where cortana reprograms the bomb that you find in the docking bay and fly towards it and blow that ship apart. and three where you get to the relic and the covenant use it. I wanted to know what it was, i was a bit disappointed when i learned it was a transportation method to another ring. So it would have been nice to see some chaos going on, since we know that everyone on that planet will be slaughtered anyway, instead of just an explosion. something that shows off the engine a bit. As of right now many people will probably be unimpressed.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"]

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

Who is we?

ThePRAssassin

Also, I don't know why people are so defensive about it. The trailer was boring. does it mean the game will suck, not by any means, at least until we see some gameplay or actually play it. Just observing what was missing in the trailer.
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Renegade_Fury

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] I know very well what happened on reach. We all know how it'll end up. But it would have been nice to see some battling. I'm not a hater as i played 1-3 with 1 being the best of course. The trailer for 2 showed the invasion. The trailer for three showed the unearthing of a possible super weapon while hinting at cortana trying to reach master chief.. This one shows a mobilization of 4 soldiers headed towards an explosion? My goodness even the halo wars trailer, although cgi, showed what was going on. So please bare with those who expected something better than just walking animations and an explosion featuring people no one knows.

Zero_epyon

I could care less if you believe me or not but what i'm telling you is there was nothing to be hyped about. Halo 2 showed the invasion from space heading towards a covenant ship, I looked forward to the mission even though it was slightly different than the trailer. You know where cortana reprograms the bomb that you find in the docking bay and fly towards it and blow that ship apart. and three where you get to the relic and the covenant use it. I wanted to know what it was, i was a bit disappointed when i learned it was a transportation method to another ring. So it would have been nice to see some chaos going on instead of just an explosion. something that shows off the engine a bit. As of right now many people will probably be unimpressed.

No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant piece of work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.

ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ThePRAssassin

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"] lol I said it's a craptastic video. Did I say it was going to suck? Alas, I really shouldn't expect anything less from the system wars community. Renegade_Fury

Oh my goodness, should I be expecting something in the mail then?:o

Give me a break. Your first sentence implies how you feel, so no need to sugarcoat. If it was a general statement, why quote me then? Obviously it's some sort of response. Saying the haters are going to complain regardless, yeah, that's why I own the first 3 right? It was a bad video, and I can't see anyone with a nonbias view saying otherwise.

I never said it wasn't a bad video and I quoted you because you had brought up how it was a disappointing trailer or whatever because they didn't show anything. I didn't bother reading through the rest of the thread because every post was the same, that's why I quoted you.

So you wanna keep trying to make something of my post into something it's not? Go ahead, I'm bored anyway.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="Funconsole"]

SparkyProtocol

I like the music. It gave the new number six a more badass vibe at the begining and makes the game seem darker.

Gotta agree and this Halo is darker it seems. Hyped to play through this and it's sooo far away.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
Poor poor trailer. WTF was that? Why they hell was just that? Are they afraid of showing their game or something? Flop of 2010. Also poor in game graphics.
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ThePRAssassin

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

Renegade_Fury

I could care less if you believe me or not but what i'm telling you is there was nothing to be hyped about. Halo 2 showed the invasion from space heading towards a covenant ship, I looked forward to the mission even though it was slightly different than the trailer. You know where cortana reprograms the bomb that you find in the docking bay and fly towards it and blow that ship apart. and three where you get to the relic and the covenant use it. I wanted to know what it was, i was a bit disappointed when i learned it was a transportation method to another ring. So it would have been nice to see some chaos going on instead of just an explosion. something that shows off the engine a bit. As of right now many people will probably be unimpressed.

No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.

Fanboy eh? That's why I own one Halo and it's Halo CE..right?

Hooray for stupidity!!!!!

Also to epyon, Halo 2 was shown at E3, not VGA. Nothing is ever shown at VGA. There's plenty of other trailers that showed absolutely nothing yet Halo Reach is getting picked on, just because it's Halo.

I'm just as unimpressed as everyone else, however, it's the VGA's. Since when has anything good ever come out of the VGAs? Never.

Uncharted 2 last year showed Drake sitting in a train hanging off the side of a cliff with him holding a wound on his stomach. That was also best trailer last year too, so that just goes to show you just how bad VGAs are.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

Renegade_Fury

No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant piece of work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.

You may be right. I don't think it'll be bad. Halo is a great franchise, but this is by far the weakest trailer they've ever made for it. I can't say the game is going to be just as boring since the game isn't even out yet.
heybooboo19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 heybooboo19
Member since 2009 • 428 Posts

Halo will be the biggest game of 2010 hands down. All the hate you are seeing is just fear, and jealousy. I get goosebumps when I watch that trailer, Bungie has never scored belowed AAAE, and surely this will be another AAAE to add to trophy case. Keep the hate coming, Master Chief can take it!!!!

PrimusGears
Meh. My impressions of that trailer was that 3rd party efforts would continue to be the 360's bread and butter as far as graphics are concerned. I'm not seeing the benefits of a new engine by Bungie focused only on the 360 as opposed to work by Splash Damage (Brink) for example that has to deal with 3 platforms.
scarface_dm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 scarface_dm
Member since 2009 • 1652 Posts

360 in 2010 FTW :D

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts

Really underwhelming, I expected more after what Geoff said.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"][QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] I could care less if you believe me or not but what i'm telling you is there was nothing to be hyped about. Halo 2 showed the invasion from space heading towards a covenant ship, I looked forward to the mission even though it was slightly different than the trailer. You know where cortana reprograms the bomb that you find in the docking bay and fly towards it and blow that ship apart. and three where you get to the relic and the covenant use it. I wanted to know what it was, i was a bit disappointed when i learned it was a transportation method to another ring. So it would have been nice to see some chaos going on instead of just an explosion. something that shows off the engine a bit. As of right now many people will probably be unimpressed.ThePRAssassin

No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.

Also to epyon, Halo 2 was shown at E3, not VGA. Nothing is ever shown at VGA. There's plenty of other trailers that showed absolutely nothing yet Halo Reach is getting picked on, just because it's Halo.

I'm just as unimpressed as everyone else, however, it's the VGA's. Since when has anything good ever come out of the VGAs? Never.

Uncharted 2 last year showed Drake sitting in a train hanging off the side of a cliff with him holding a wound on his stomach. That was also best trailer last year too, so that just goes to show you just how bad VGAs are.

So then you agree with me when i say the trailer is unimpressive. then what are we arguing about?
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 R3FURBISHED

Poor poor trailer. WTF was that? Why they hell was just that? Are they afraid of showing their game or something? Flop of 2010. Also poor in game graphics.Drakes_Fortune

I'm sorry did you say something?

raskullibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 raskullibur
Member since 2003 • 3390 Posts
Killzone 2 still looks better
Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Killfox
Member since 2004 • 6666 Posts
I was actually hyped to see what this game would be about and how it would play. This trailer blew big time. At the end I said, "Thats it?" I was given no idea what this game will be about or what other elements it will bring to the halo universe. Just basing my opinion on this trailer. Ill wait till gameplay, but this trailer did absolutely nothing for me.
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 ThePRAssassin

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"] No need to explain yourself to a fanboy. Unless you aren't worshiping every insignificant work released by Bungie, you're considered a hater. Personally, I wasn't expecting much to begin with since E3 is the main venue for these kind of things. Still, I think it was unbelievably crappy for what it was.Zero_epyon

So then you agree with me when i say the trailer is unimpressive. then what are we arguing about?

I wasn't even trying to argue, I'm just trying to figure out how you say you know about Halo yet said "they don't even show what we're facing"

This other guy over here is just trying to make my posts into something they're not, which is why you may have been thrown off.

PrimusGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 PrimusGears

Poor poor trailer. WTF was that? Why they hell was just that? Are they afraid of showing their game or something? Flop of 2010. Also poor in game graphics.Drakes_Fortune

well of course you would say that being that you are a cow, but it wont flop like uncharted 2 flopped in sales, that is for sure. It would outsell Uncharted 2 in the first hour its released.Now thats HALO

Rougehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Rougehunter
Member since 2004 • 5873 Posts

Because the best way to judge graphics is with an off screen video camera/webcam/cellphone camera.

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Why talk about using the in-game engine then not show any gameplay? Seriously what a let down.. all that hype for naught.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 R3FURBISHED

Really underwhelming, I expected more after what Geoff said.

EVOLV3
What did Mr. Geoff Keighly say? People have referenced it, but I have not heard his statement.
scarface_dm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 scarface_dm
Member since 2009 • 1652 Posts

Killzone 2 still looks betterraskullibur

Too bad its going to be more fun, better and a huge success :lol:

PrimusGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 PrimusGears

360 in 2010 FTW :D

scarface_dm

totally, its over for the PS3 in 2010. Project Natal, price drop, and Halo Reach. Thats too much of a combo punch for the PS3 to handle, I mean heck, they cant even win this year and they had a new sku, price drop, and a bunch of great exclusives. Say sayanora baby.