Halo 3 requires no skill, CoD4 has more skill.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

lol, Sure... A balanced online game is much easier to get good at than an a broken one

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Plus RPG's. Infact the only good genre on PC is RTS. FPS's are leagues better on consoles.Guitar_Zed
Totally, in every way possible.
EazyD91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 EazyD91
Member since 2007 • 781 Posts

[QUOTE="EazyD91"]

[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"] Isnt that the same for any game with pro gamers.MassiveKaos

I believe Halo is the most popular when it comes to MLG(not quite sure if this is true) therefore it requires skills to be that good as opposed to some people ("TC") claiming it requires no skill

No because the mlg SETTINGS require skill to be good not the players your playing agaisnt as opposed ot call of duty where its basically the same thing.

Example: Say tehres someone whos never played either game before. He first plays halo 3 1v1 against soemone whos good with the Br in a mlg 1v1. The good player WILL win 100-0 in a first to 100 game. In call of duty 4 howerever you will get a few kills. On halo mlg im dominating up to level 40 getting the most kills in the slayer games most of the time and always winning the objectives but when i play onmy friends level 50 i STRUGGLE to get ONE KILL. Its like they are on anotehr level.

So halo requires skill? Yep it does
NBSRDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#204 NBSRDan
Member since 2009 • 1320 Posts
(QUOTE) CoD4 has such fast reflexes, more realistic, better weapon variety, better maps. (/QUOTE) The IW engine is very responsive, but not any more so than the Halo engine. Halo 3 depicts fictional entities and objects doing things that real entities and objects can't do. Call of Duty 4 depicts real entities and objects doing things that real entities and objects can't do. Atleast Halo 3 has an excuse. Weapons in Call of Duty 4: 1. Machine-gun 2. Pistol 3. Shotgun 4. Sniper rifle 5. Grenade launcher 6. Rocket launcher 7. Grenade 8. 'Flash' grenade 9. Knife Weapons in Halo 3: 1. Machine-gun 2. Energy-machine-gun 3. Pistol 4. Energy-pistol 5. Shotgun 6. Sniper rifle 7. Burst-rifle 8. Explosive launcher 9. Rocket launcher 10. Energy-rocket launcher 11. Laser cannon 12. Flying, homing, explosive crystal launcher 13. Sword 14. Shockwave-emitting hammer 15. Energy beam 16. Bullet turret 17. Energy turret 18. Missile turret 19. Flamethrower 20. Grenade 21. 'Sticky' grenade 22. Incendiary grenade The facts seem to disagree with you. I don't even know what to say about "better maps." I can't think of an aspect in which one might contend that the maps in Call of Duty 4 are better than those in Halo 3. Unless it's on a per-map basis, in which case I will concede that most Call of Duty 4 multiplayer maps are better than Construct.

In CoD 4 you cant run anywhere or find some overshields or bubble to hide. In halo3 you can escape from an enemy and you die from nowhere.

xxcodmanxx
In CoD 4 you cant run anywhere, thus limiting your options and by extension the amount of skill you can employ in any given situation. You also can't employ the skill required to obtain Overshields before your opponents or to activate a bubble at the right time and place. In Halo 3 you can escape from an enemy if you are skilled enough to do so, whereas in Call of Duty 4 it is common to enter an inescapable situation, such as when two Martyrdoms go off in a hallway. It seems we're on the same page.

CoD4 you have to aim, you work in teams, you create a plan to eliminate the other opponents unlike your nine year old friends on halo who QQ when they die cause theyre too young for this game.

xxcodmanxx
In Call of Duty 4, you are not required to aim to continue playing the game, but will likely lose a match if you do not do so. In Halo 3, you are not required to aim to continue playing the game, but will likely lose a match if you do not do so. In Call of Duty 4, every multiplayer match is a team match, thus reducing the impact you have on your own score. In Halo 3, some matches are teamed and some are free-for-alls, and you can decide which ones are which. In both Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3, you can decide whether to make plans, regarding the elimination of opponents or otherwise, or to charge in wildly with no thought, or to do nothing.

CoD4 also is just better. Has a better dev. Snipers in cod4 are so much more pro than halo also. The BR is the most easy weapon to use.

xxcodmanxx
'Just better'? Considering all your previous points have been wrong, most even FACTUALLY wrong, I find it hard to believe that whatever reasons you're withholding would be convincing. By what criteria do you assert that Infinity Ward is a "better dev" than Bungie? Certainly not game quality. Certainly not game quantity. Certainly not graphics. What then? Speed? What if they're faster because they rush the release, thus being liable to ship something horridly buggy? Wiktionary as of September 2009 defines "pro" as "In favor of", but "Snipers in cod4 are so much more in favor of than halo also" doesn't make grammatical sense. Dictionary.com defines "pro" as "professional", which it defines as 1. "following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain" - neither game has sniper weapons that seek livelihood, 2. "of, pertaining to, or connected with a profession" - both games have sniper weapons that are appropriate for the marksman profession, 3. "appropriate to a profession" - both games have sniper weapons that are appropriate to the marksman profession, 4. "engaged in one of the learned professions" both games have sniper weapons that are frequently engaged in the marksman profession, 5. "following as a business an occupation ordinarily engaged in as a pastime" - both games have sniper weapons that might be used for animal hunting if not in warfare, 6. "making a business or constant practice of something not properly to be regarded as a business" - neither game has sniper weapons that create businesses, 7. "undertaken or engaged in as a means of livelihood or for gain" - neither game has sniper weapons that seek livelihood, 8. "of or for a professional person or his or her place of business or work" - Both games have sniper weapons that are made for professional soldiers, 9. "done by a professional; expert" - sniper weapons are not verbs and therefore cannot meet this definition. None of these things apply to Call of Duty 4 and only Call of Duty 4. The Battle Rifle is not easy to use. You have to aim it, pull the trigger in specific intervals, and reload when the clip runs out. The MOST easy weapon to use is the Synthenoid from Ratchet & Clank.
master_link23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 master_link23
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

This video is relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96ogiWzvg0&feature=channel_page

It has Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, and Halo 2.

CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts

COD4 is point and shoot.

In Halo3 you gotta think tactically.

CreepyBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#207 CreepyBacon
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts

:lol: Casuals and there call of duties.

McFadge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 McFadge
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="SpideR_CentS"]

[QUOTE="neonvzla"]

FPS suck in consoles, so arguing about it its silly and retarded since at the end of the day, both are equally boring. Have fun with your autoaim :D

Guitar_Zed

Racing, Fighting, Sports and action games allare garbageon pc. See what I did there?

Plus RPG's. Infact the only good genre on PC is RTS. FPS's are leagues better on consoles.

You've got to be joking. PC is for FPS and RTS Consoles are for everything else.
Gamerz1569

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Gamerz1569
Member since 2008 • 2087 Posts

You've got to be joking. PC is for FPS and RTS Consoles are for everything else.McFadge

Correction: PC is for everything, consoles are for gaming.

Avatar image for Disturbed_One98
Disturbed_One98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Disturbed_One98
Member since 2006 • 1171 Posts

[QUOTE="bronxxbombers"][QUOTE="enygma500"]

Halo: Aim Assist Evolved and Call of Aim Assist are both n00b friendly online.

Killzone 2 at launch required FAR more skill as there was no assist what so ever. Except the shot gun glitch.

enygma500

I still will disagree with you. Ive watched many vids of KZ2 on youtube. Firstly, most of the time, people dont even us the sights, they just hip fire. Secondly, it still only takes a few shots to kill someone, which means its easier.

I been the last to fire and the last one standing. The number of shots to kill someone doesn't make any difference in difficulty. Not when the guns don't aim themselves for you and they have recoil.

COD and Halo all your bullets go to the same spot. Killzone actually has bullet spread, which varies from gun to gun, and the longer you hold the trigger the less accurate your gun gets.

And unless the target is really far away in Killzone, no they will not use the sights. If any player is run;n;gunning they wouldn't have time to use the sights.

Get your head out of your ass.

If you actually played Halo 3, you would know it absolutely has bullet spread for every single weapon also. Plays huge into the strategy game.

So before you spew more BS next time, get your facts straight.

Avatar image for Arbiterisl33t69
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#211 Arbiterisl33t69
Member since 2009 • 2542 Posts
TC should try playing the MLG playlist someday.. Brutal. For that, you can't BS, you need teamwork and communication. I think TC played too much Social Slayer with a bunch of randoms that walk with turret machine guns, needlers, hammers, and brute shots, and still lost. Honestly, those people are the easiest to outsmart or kill, especially if you have a BR or Sniper. Turret? Guess what. NOSCOPE.
Avatar image for VideoGameRosado
VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 VideoGameRosado
Member since 2003 • 1264 Posts

I never seen so many poser noobs in one place at once. Jesus, BOTH games require no skill at all! First off, Halo has auto aim and magnatism. I don't care what MLG rules you people say make the game harder, regardless.....IT HAS AUTO AIM! I'm sorry, no skill required. I can play the game with one analog stick. Getting tired of these people who take pride in a online FPS that aims for them. Now, moving on to COD4. Not only does the game also have auto aim and magnatism....it also has NO recoil at all. I can go fully automatic with a M4A1 to a guy 500 meters away and get a headshot. Oh god, I forgot to mention the nooby perks. But you get the idea. Want skill? Play socom or counter strike.

Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Threebabycows
Member since 2008 • 1086 Posts

I never seen so many poser noobs in one place at once. Jesus, BOTH games require no skill at all! First off, Halo has auto aim and magnatism. I don't care what MLG rules you people say make the game harder, regardless.....IT HAS AUTO AIM! I'm sorry, no skill required. I can play the game with one analog stick. Getting tired of these people who take pride in a online FPS that aims for them. Now, moving on to COD4. Not only does the game also have auto aim and magnatism....it also has NO recoil at all. I can go fully automatic with a M4A1 to a guy 500 meters away and get a headshot. Oh god, I forgot to mention the nooby perks. But you get the idea. Want skill? Play socom or counter strike.

VideoGameRosado

Lol, whether or not it has auto-aim/mag it does not do it for you, it feels nearly not existant. You could not play it with one analog, halo is alot deeper than meets the eye.

VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 VideoGameRosado

[QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"]

Threebabycows

Lol, whether or not it has auto-aim/mag it does not do it for you, it feels nearly not existant. You could not play it with one analog, halo is alot deeper than meets the eye.

Don't lie to yourself. It practically holds the controller for you. Trust me, because i've done it. In a 1 on 1 gun fight with no one interrupting, you can EASILY play with the left stick only and right trigger only. The huge cross hair, the huge hit boxes, the auto aim, the magnatism... just makes life easy. It's an oxymoron to call these MLG players "pros" in halo.
Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]

VideoGameRosado

Don't lie to yourself. It practically holds the controller for you. Trust me, because i've done it. In a 1 on 1 gun fight with no one interrupting, you can EASILY play with the left stick only and right trigger only. The huge cross hair, the huge hit boxes, the auto aim, the magnatism... just makes life easy. It's an oxymoron to call these MLG players "pros" in halo.

How good was the person you where fighting, what gun were you using lol? Did he even strafe?

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#216 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]

VideoGameRosado

I'm guessing you have explanation as to why your K/D ration is barely above 1.0 when you only have 400 games played?
Trinners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Trinners
Member since 2009 • 2537 Posts

Both have aim-assist therefore neither require skill.

VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 VideoGameRosado

[QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"][QUOTE="Threebabycows"]

II-FBIsniper-II

I'm guessing you have explanation as to why your K/D ration is barely above 1.0 when you only have 400 games played?

Oh of course i have an explanation as to why that is so. It's easy. See.... where I come from... where your online gaming requires skill... you get used to "aiming for yourself" and having my kills hard earned. So I went back to halo 3 a couple months back and tried the same technique, you know...aiming for yourself, and it didn't work. I was just used to skill required non-health regenerating online gaming that going back to halo's noobiness was a chore until i later realized playing the game with the left stick only is the way to go.

ModernTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 ModernTimes
Member since 2007 • 1029 Posts

because spamming grenades requires more skill right? :roll:

ImSwordMan
I have no idea which game you're talking about, considering one can spam grenades relentlessly in both.
Russia917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Russia917
Member since 2009 • 128 Posts
fail, halo3 is better, funner, iller, sicker, cod4 is nice but , not on the same level as halo3
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 II-FBIsniper-II
[QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"] Oh of course i have an explanation as to why that is so. It's easy. See.... where I come from... where your online gaming requires skill... you get used to "aiming for yourself" and having my kills hard earned. So I went back to halo 3 a couple months back and tried the same technique, you know...aiming for yourself, and it didn't work. I was just used to skill required non-health regenerating online gaming that going back to halo's noobiness was a chore until i later realized playing the game with the left stick only is the way to go.

Oh, I'm hoping one of those online games isn't SocomConfrontation.
sikanderahmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 sikanderahmed
Member since 2007 • 5444 Posts

cod4 is a game thats easy to get used to but that doesnt mean its a nooby game where everyone can start kicking butt.

VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 VideoGameRosado

[QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"] Oh of course i have an explanation as to why that is so. It's easy. See.... where I come from... where your online gaming requires skill... you get used to "aiming for yourself" and having my kills hard earned. So I went back to halo 3 a couple months back and tried the same technique, you know...aiming for yourself, and it didn't work. I was just used to skill required non-health regenerating online gaming that going back to halo's noobiness was a chore until i later realized playing the game with the left stick only is the way to go.II-FBIsniper-II

I take it you never played the game, considering if you did.... you would never notice that or ever knew it existed in the first place. Sad you take pride in your kills in This Game

Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"][QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"] Oh of course i have an explanation as to why that is so. It's easy. See.... where I come from... where your online gaming requires skill... you get used to "aiming for yourself" and having my kills hard earned. So I went back to halo 3 a couple months back and tried the same technique, you know...aiming for yourself, and it didn't work. I was just used to skill required non-health regenerating online gaming that going back to halo's noobiness was a chore until i later realized playing the game with the left stick only is the way to go.VideoGameRosado

I take it you never played the game, considering if you did.... you would never notice that or ever knew it existed in the first place. Sad you take pride in your kills in This Game

IT still is no were near the "it aims for you" level.

II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 II-FBIsniper-II

[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"][QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"] Oh of course i have an explanation as to why that is so. It's easy. See.... where I come from... where your online gaming requires skill... you get used to "aiming for yourself" and having my kills hard earned. So I went back to halo 3 a couple months back and tried the same technique, you know...aiming for yourself, and it didn't work. I was just used to skill required non-health regenerating online gaming that going back to halo's noobiness was a chore until i later realized playing the game with the left stick only is the way to go.VideoGameRosado

Hmm...we go from "playing games with no aim assist" to games where you don't notice the auto aim...
VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 VideoGameRosado

[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"] Oh, I'm hoping one of those online games isn't SocomConfrontation.Threebabycows

what?! Didn't you notice how the crosshairs literally SNAPPED to the gunners head on the warthog? He was busy in a gun fight with one guy on the hill, then the warthog passes by at high speeds and his cross hairs just snap to him in the middle of the gunfight. Proves my point you don't have to move the right stick to get a kill as shown in that video. I'm upset you're even defending this game. Please, stop. you're supposed to be a gamer.
VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 VideoGameRosado

[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"] Oh, I'm hoping one of those online games isn't SocomConfrontation.II-FBIsniper-II

Hmm...we go from "playing games with no aim assist" to games where you don't notice the auto aim...

Play socom and tell me it has auto aim...please.
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 II-FBIsniper-II
Play socom and tell me it has auto aim...please. VideoGameRosado
I just showed you two videos showing the aim assist. :|
Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]

[QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"] I take it you never played the game, considering if you did.... you would never notice that or ever knew it existed in the first place. Sad you take pride in your kills in This Game

VideoGameRosado

what?! Didn't you notice how the crosshairs literally SNAPPED to the gunners head on the warthog? He was busy in a gun fight with one guy on the hill, then the warthog passes by at high speeds and his cross hairs just snap to him in the middle of the gunfight. Proves my point you don't have to move the right stick to get a kill as shown in that video. I'm upset you're even defending this game. Please, stop. you're supposed to be a gamer.

Seriously, in game with people moving back and forth it is hardly noticeable, the sniper rifle has next to no auto aim on it in game as well, it doesn't even flinch.

VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 VideoGameRosado
[QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"]Play socom and tell me it has auto aim...please. II-FBIsniper-II
I just showed you two videos showing the aim assist. :|

That video and you playing the game are entirely different experiences. Socom doesn't have auto aim.
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 II-FBIsniper-II
Seriously, in game with people moving back and forth it is hardly noticeable, the sniper rifle has next to no auto aim on it in game as well, it doesn't even flinch.Threebabycows
Uhh, no. Swipe sniping is as easy as in Halo 2.
master_link23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 master_link23

[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]

[QUOTE="VideoGameRosado"] I take it you never played the game, considering if you did.... you would never notice that or ever knew it existed in the first place. Sad you take pride in your kills in This Game

VideoGameRosado

Halo would be unplayable without aim assist. Try shooting your teammates - that's what it's like. Also, if you didn't have to touch the right stick to out BR somebody, they were fkn horrible, and probably ran in a straight line. Also, your stats are pathetic - if you don't have at least a 2:1 K/D ratio in Social with less than 1000 games played, you are obviously terrible at the game.

Oh, and more evidence that you're bad at Halo - your most used weapons are the AR and melee.

Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]Seriously, in game with people moving back and forth it is hardly noticeable, the sniper rifle has next to no auto aim on it in game as well, it doesn't even flinch.II-FBIsniper-II

LOL no, halo 2 was mad easy when it comes to sweep sniping, I was talking about no scoping BTW.

II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 II-FBIsniper-II

[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"][QUOTE="Threebabycows"]Seriously, in game with people moving back and forth it is hardly noticeable, the sniper rifle has next to no auto aim on it in game as well, it doesn't even flinch.Threebabycows

LOL no, halo 2 was mad easy when it comes to sweep sniping, I was talking about no scoping BTW.

It was, and it still is. link The difference is that the "swipe" has to be shorter in Halo 3 than in Halo 2.
Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]

[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"] Uhh, no. Swipe sniping is as easy as in Halo 2.II-FBIsniper-II

It was, and it still is. link The difference is that the "swipe" has to be shorter in Halo 3 than in Halo 2.

I don't know many players(including myself) think H3 sniping is much harder. Even aiming the BR in halo 2 was much easier.

master_link23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 master_link23

[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]

[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"] Uhh, no. Swipe sniping is as easy as in Halo 2.II-FBIsniper-II

My god. Are you really stupid enough to think that sweeping in H3 is anywhere near as easy as it was in H2? Btw, none of the snipes in that video you posted were sweeps. He stops moving his crosshair when it gets on the head - in a sweep, you sweep across their head and time the shot you shoot when it's over their head. It's possible in any game with any gun, it's just harder in some than in other. Did you notice how for all of those "sweeps", he was either in 10x or close to them? In Halo 2, you could be at far longer ranges.

II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 II-FBIsniper-II
I don't know many players(including myself) think H3 sniping is much harder. Even aiming the BR in halo 2 was much easier.Threebabycows
I'm not saying it isn't harder, just that the swipe sniping is still easy to do.
Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]I don't know many players(including myself) think H3 sniping is much harder. Even aiming the BR in halo 2 was much easier.II-FBIsniper-II
I'm not saying it isn't harder, just that the swipe sniping is still easy to do.

Kinda off topic, but do you were any headsets, like trittons, astros, or turtle beaches when you play halo?

iRezarektah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 iRezarektah
Member since 2009 • 122 Posts

[QUOTE="Threebabycows"]

VideoGameRosado

..yeah try playing Halo only moving the left stick.

I swear you anti Halo kids are so retarded.

I prefer games like SOCOM (the good ones on PS2, not the crap thats in your sig) and Counter Strike but if you think slight aim assists (NOT AUTO AIM, auto aim is what is in GTA) means Halo takes no skill then it's obvious you never made it past level 5 in Lone Wolves.

Androvinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#241 Androvinus
Member since 2008 • 5796 Posts
Cod4 doesnt require skill to play. but a person who has devoloped skill will definately dominate. some people can play cod for 200hrs and still suck at the game, while someone else can be a pro in 100.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
you work in teams, you create a plan to eliminate the other opponents xxcodmanxx
Don't know about you, but I've never done this in COD4. It's every man for himself....just like Halo.
iRezarektah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 iRezarektah
Member since 2009 • 122 Posts

[QUOTE="xxcodmanxx"]you work in teams, you create a plan to eliminate the other opponents killerfist
Don't know about you, but I've never done this in COD4. It's every man for himself....just like Halo.

You should try getting past level 30 then. it'll help.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 killerfist

[QUOTE="killerfist"][QUOTE="xxcodmanxx"]you work in teams, you create a plan to eliminate the other opponents iRezarektah

I'm in 8th prestige, level (something)...
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 II-FBIsniper-II
[QUOTE="xxcodmanxx"]you work in teams, you create a plan to eliminate the other opponents killerfist

It's not like that in competitive Halo, I don't know about COD.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

Making fanboy threads takes no skill. Creating Topics which offer thoughtful, constructive analysis of games, that objectively spotlights both weaknesses and strengths, and especially for games on platforms you don't have... now that takes skill.

AdobeArtist
You're the greatest.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 killerfist
[QUOTE="killerfist"][QUOTE="xxcodmanxx"]you work in teams, you create a plan to eliminate the other opponents II-FBIsniper-II

The only time I see teamwork in Halo is with objective games like CTF...other than that..nothing really.
Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="iRezarektah"]

[QUOTE="killerfist"] Don't know about you, but I've never done this in COD4. It's every man for himself....just like Halo. killerfist

I think he is talking about halo.

Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"][QUOTE="killerfist"] Don't know about you, but I've never done this in COD4. It's every man for himself....just like Halo. killerfist

The only time I see teamwork in Halo is with objective games like CTF...other than that..nothing really.

MLG. High level ranked games

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 killerfist

[QUOTE="killerfist"][QUOTE="iRezarektah"]

Threebabycows

I think he is talking about halo.

level 34 then