Halo 3 requires no skill, CoD4 has more skill.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

Racing, Fighting, Sports and action games allare garbageon pc. See what I did there?

SpideR_CentS

No, no, yes, and no.

Plus, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is realistic? Mhmm... play Arma 2 and tell me with a straight face that its 'realistic'...

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
Halo requires more skill because people have time to react to your shots unlike run&gun CoD4 where couple shots you die
me_rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 me_rock
Member since 2004 • 2462 Posts

Well there are more MLG players playing Halo than CoD, in fact I haven't seen any playing CoD.

killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
I'm going to have to HIGHLY agree with you there for obvious reason. I'm not to the one to say "x game doesn't require skill",but geez...CoD4 really doesn't.
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#105 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

CoD4 has such fast reflexes, more realistic, better weapon variety, better maps.

In CoD 4 you cant run anywhere or find some overshields or bubble to hide. In halo3 you can escape from an enemy and you die from nowhere.

CoD4 you have to aim, you work in teams, you create a plan to eliminate the other opponents unlike your nine year old friends on halo who QQ when they die cause theyre too young for this game.

CoD4 also is just better. Has a better dev. Snipers in cod4 are so much more pro than halo also. The BR is the most easy weapon to use.

Discuss.

xxcodmanxx
How many times have you fired an assault rifle? At a human being? CoD4 is not realistic; KZ2 is not realistic; most games are not realistic. I can't say all games because I haven't played all, and I've never been a Spartan, or fired plasma rifles so I don't know.
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

HELL F-ING NO! I have to give it to the lemmings for once.Halo takes way more skill than Call of Duty.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Making fanboy threads takes no skill. Creating Topics which offer thoughtful, constructive analysis of games, that objectively spotlights both weaknesses and strengths, and especially for games on platforms you don't have... now that takes skill.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 cainetao11

Making fanboy threads takes no skill. Creating Topics which offer thoughtful, constructive analysis of games, that objectively spotlights both weaknesses and strengths, and especially for games on platforms you don't have... now that takes skill.

AdobeArtist
Trying not to stare with my mouth open at those pics of the Lara Croft model is daunting at times....
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#109 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

cainetao11

Trying not to stare with my mouth open at those pics of the Lara Croft model is daunting at times....

It also takes skill as well.:P

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 cainetao11

[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

mitu123

Yeah I figured by 36 I would have some control, but.............
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="cainetao11"]Trying not to stare with my mouth open at those pics of the Lara Croft model is daunting at times....cainetao11

So rarely does the text usage of "lol" have such literal meaning :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys, perhaps these can make your day as well :)

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
I've never even played Halo and I feel like I want to disagree...
pandoradrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#113 pandoradrive
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

The one reason I don't like Halo is because it takes 60 shots to kill someone, that doesn't mean I suck......I just like realistic better so obviously Halo isn't my type of game.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#114 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="mitu123"] It also takes skill as well.:P

AdobeArtist

So rarely does the text usage of "lol" have such literal meaning :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys, perhaps these can make your day as well :)

The hell it did.:P

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#115 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
Hahahah ... beautiful - Your attack on Halo is based on "realism" - so you pick the "noob-tastic" COD4 as your paragon title? COD4 is a buggy, hacked-to-death mess with a broken spawn engine and some of the worst gun design in the industry. It's a perfect example of the "arcade FPS" fad that has been sweeping gaming, and is by no means a "competitive" or "skilled" FPS game.
Avatar image for full_disclosure
full_disclosure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 full_disclosure
Member since 2008 • 955 Posts

More skill does not translate into more fun. If you play games for bragging rights I feel sorry for you.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#117 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
CoD4 is much easier for me to own in, and I am a level 45 in Halo 3.
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 subrosian

The one reason I don't like Halo is because it takes 60 shots to kill someone, that doesn't mean I suck......I just like realistic better so obviously Halo isn't my type of game.

pandoradrive
3 shots with the battle rifle, 1 shot with the sniper rifle, covenant sniper, spartan laser, missile pod, or rocket launcher. 1 hit with the shotgun, sword, or melee from behind. Halo is full of brutally fast kills - the difference betwen it and COD is that you actually have to *aim* to get those kills. CoD allows you to kill with just a few body shots, and you can empty the clip on most weapons instantly. - The problem is that COD *isn't* realistic - people don't automatically react to gunfire, and the netcode / game simulation isn't good enough to allow you to properly react. You can run around firing automatic weapons - which "reduces your accuracy" - but in a practical sense it doesn't matter - it's a game that keeps claiming to be realistic - yet its weapons are cardboard props at best.
Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts

Halo requires more skill because people have time to react to your shots unlike run&gun CoD4 where couple shots you die93soccer

That idea by itself is not a bad thing. It just means a general rule of COD4 is to be aware of your surroundings, try to keep a low profile, and try to predict where the other person will be.

Even then, in halo 3 you can open up your attack on someone with a grenade, draining their shields so you can finish them off very quickly.

EDIT: I should have finished that with "in concept", because a ton of people still just run around and hip fire at each other at choke points and corners in COD4.

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 subrosian

[QUOTE="93soccer"]Halo requires more skill because people have time to react to your shots unlike run&gun CoD4 where couple shots you dieMordred19

That idea by itself is not a bad thing. It just means a general rule of COD4 is to be aware of your surroundings, try to keep a low profile, and try to predict where the other person will be.

Even then, in halo 3 you can open up your attack on someone with a grenade, draining their shields so you can finish them off very quickly.

EDIT: I should have finished that with "in concept", because a ton of people still just run around and hip fire at each other at choke points and corners in COD4.

COD doesn't have corner-look, auto-duck, or a punish mechanism for low K:D, so there will always be players spraying, meaning there will never be true "battlefield awareness" or tactical combat. Even at the highest levels of play, spray is so effective at breaking "tactical play", if only for its disruptive ability.
badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts
After disrespecting Activision PS3 fanboys are kissing feet of Activision by saying """"Halo 3 requires no skill, CoD4 has more""""".
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#122 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts
cod? skill?
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
I don't think it's possible for a game to be any noobier than Call of Duty 4. Like atleast Halo has always suffered from being noob friendly, but atleast difficult enough to master....you can't even say that about COD 4....There is no skill necessary to master COD 4.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts
I think the auto aim on halo 3 does make it easier to play, but the it's the jumping up and down and constant fragging that annoys me. I do think cod 4 requires a bit more skill but only if you play the right way, if your move and play tactically then it requires skill, if you sit and camp then it doesn't requires skill.
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts
I think the auto aim on halo 3 does make it easier to play, but the it's the jumping up and down and constant fragging that annoys me. I do think cod 4 requires a bit more skill but only if you play the right way, if your move and play tactically then it requires skill, if you sit and camp then it doesn't requires skill.hoosier7
but 100% of the people that move don't play tactically they just run and spray all over the place

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
[QUOTE="hoosier7"]I think the auto aim on halo 3 does make it easier to play, but the it's the jumping up and down and constant fragging that annoys me. I do think cod 4 requires a bit more skill but only if you play the right way, if your move and play tactically then it requires skill, if you sit and camp then it doesn't requires skill.shadow_hosi
but 100% of the people that move don't play tactically they just run and spray all over the place

I don't, my point is that it's not really that either require more skill than the other, i just think that one can be played more tactically then the other.
Unassigned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Unassigned
Member since 2004 • 1970 Posts

CoD4 has such fast reflexes, more realistic, better weapon variety, better maps.

In CoD 4 you cant run anywhere or find some overshields or bubble to hide. In halo3 you can escape from an enemy and you die from nowhere.

CoD4 you have to aim, you work in teams, you create a plan to eliminate the other opponents unlike your nine year old friends on halo who QQ when they die cause theyre too young for this game.

CoD4 also is just better. Has a better dev. Snipers in cod4 are so much more pro than halo also. The BR is the most easy weapon to use.

Discuss.

xxcodmanxx
That makes NO sense since skills are relative.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"][QUOTE="hoosier7"]I think the auto aim on halo 3 does make it easier to play, but the it's the jumping up and down and constant fragging that annoys me. I do think cod 4 requires a bit more skill but only if you play the right way, if your move and play tactically then it requires skill, if you sit and camp then it doesn't requires skill.hoosier7

I don't, my point is that it's not really that either require more skill than the other, i just think that one can be played more tactically then the other.

Team Slayer, Halo 3 is nothing but playing tactically. Once you hit 30s, you're not facing 4 random people that hooked up to do a party for some casual play. It tends to be 3-4 players who know each other very well or wor together very well. Halo 3s community is not one to forgive people for playing sloppy....where in COD 4, you can pretty much get away with stuff like that.
aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#129 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts

5 hours of play and i managed to destroy the competition in COD4. the guns have no recoil, fast movements, the game is based on run n gun. no skill is needed.

Revolution316
Try playing skilled players and then come back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
[QUOTE="hoosier7"][QUOTE="shadow_hosi"] but 100% of the people that move don't play tactically they just run and spray all over the placejg4xchamp

Team Slayer, Halo 3 is nothing but playing tactically. Once you hit 30s, you're not facing 4 random people that hooked up to do a party for some casual play. It tends to be 3-4 players who know each other very well or wor together very well. Halo 3s community is not one to forgive people for playing sloppy....where in COD 4, you can pretty much get away with stuff like that.

It's just what i think, sorry if it doesn't agree with your views, but i find that people jumping up and down constantly, throwing frags every second at you less are less skillful that those on cod4.
user_nat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 user_nat
Member since 2006 • 3130 Posts
I see the TC has disappeared after that comment. Of all games to use.. you pick Call of Duty 4. Have you even played either game?
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
, but i find that people jumping up and down constantly, throwing frags every second at you less are less skillful that those on cod4.hoosier7
What excuses all the 3x Frag idiots on CoD4 from this?
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts

CoD4 is quite possibly the most skill-less, noob-friendly FPS game released in the history of gaming. This is for a variety of reasons;

1) The game entirely revolves around twitch-based combat. If you're seen first, you are screwed. You will die in a split-second from laughably accurate fire due to the weapons having next to no recoil whatsoever. Oh, and speaking of which...

2) The weapons don't recoil. They really don't. Keep the crosshair on the target, let rip, and move the right thumbstick down every couple of seconds.

3)The rewards for getting a few kills will get even MORE kills, and you don't even have to do anything. It's not freaking hard to get three kills, use the GPS, kill the two saps next to you behind the wall, call in the airstrike when you hit five and planting it on the cluster of recently spawned enemies that your STILL RUNNING GPS can pick up, and land at least two more kills for the helicopter. Yeah, that's real bloody challenging.

4) Noob-tube. Nothing else needs to be said

5) The maps are so hilariously small that there really is no point in even entertaining the notion of tactical movement or coordination

6) From the outset, you are given access to one of the most imbalanced weapons in FPS history. I speak of none other than the M-16. It is accurate, fires in 3-round bursts, has no recoil, and can be used for any situation. I have literally killed a sniper from across the map, then whipped around and used it like a shotgun to nail the sap who was sneaking up right behind me by hip-firing the hell out of it. If you use this gun, you are effectively carrying a 'I can't even do well at this casual-fest game with the other weapons, so I'm using this unbalanced monstrosity to make up for it' sign around your neck.

pi3m4ster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 pi3m4ster
Member since 2008 • 522 Posts

Discuss.

xxcodmanxx
The words of somebody who has never played halo.
pi3m4ster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 pi3m4ster
[QUOTE="hoosier7"][QUOTE="shadow_hosi"] but 100% of the people that move don't play tactically they just run and spray all over the placejg4xchamp

Better yet, play Squad Battle. The ultimate halo 3 playlist for those who want tactical and epic balled into one.
ujjval16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 ujjval16
Member since 2008 • 1669 Posts

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="hoosier7"] I don't, my point is that it's not really that either require more skill than the other, i just think that one can be played more tactically then the other.pi3m4ster

Better yet, play Squad Battle. The ultimate halo 3 playlist for those who want tactical and epic balled into one.

Or better yet play MLG, I'm trying to get my 50 in MLG, I'm 37.

Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Threebabycows
Member since 2008 • 1086 Posts

[QUOTE="pi3m4ster"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Team Slayer, Halo 3 is nothing but playing tactically. Once you hit 30s, you're not facing 4 random people that hooked up to do a party for some casual play. It tends to be 3-4 players who know each other very well or wor together very well. Halo 3s community is not one to forgive people for playing sloppy....where in COD 4, you can pretty much get away with stuff like that. ujjval16

Or better yet play MLG, I'm trying to get my 50 in MLG, I'm 37.

43 and halo 3 takes a dump on all console shooters skill wise, except maybe shadowrun and UT3.

thirdykal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 thirdykal
Member since 2009 • 302 Posts

Different styles of shooter. CoD is fun, but it usually boils down to whoever gets the first shot/sees the other first. Halo you have to make sure you're in a position to kill before giving yourself away or your opponent can easily turn the tables. Both are good fun, but as far as skill is involved Halo takes the cake. Better luck next time TC.

omgimba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 omgimba
Member since 2007 • 2645 Posts

Camping is skill!!!

Aimbot is skill!!!

That pretty much sums it up..

FerdMertz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 FerdMertz
Member since 2006 • 1034 Posts
II really wish I wasn't posting from my PS3 so I could go into more detail.......... While I won't disagree that H3 takes more skill.......... 1) I'd like to see the KDR's for everybody making it out like COD is soo easy. I bet the majority are trash. 2) H3 to me seems to be less about who has more skill than about who has the better "super weapon" for the encounter. 3) I would guess that 40-50% of my deaths in H3 were because I was out numbered. What started off as my killl turned into my death. I would rather tolerate cheap deaths from behind than clearly be winning a gun fight only to have his teammater come around the corner and save his life. 4) H3 is just as big of a nade n' campfest as COD. The only difference is people camp the super weapons instead of random corners. 5) LOL @ Killzone 2 taking more skill than either. Set up turret, headshot, win, repeat. At least you have to earn gimmie kills (heli, dogs) in COD. 6) Halo balanced? Yeah, that BB shooting assualt rifle I just spawned with should work great against the guy over there with the rockets or the guy way up there with the sniper. 7) Seceret to Halo "skill" and dominating your opponents, control "super weapons" and...........well nevermind, just control "super weapons"
enygma500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 enygma500
Member since 2005 • 3004 Posts

Halo: Aim Assist Evolved and Call of Aim Assist are both n00b friendly online.

Killzone 2 at launch required FAR more skill as there was no assist what so ever. Except the shot gun glitch.

bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts

Killzone 2 at launch required FAR more skill as there was no assist what so ever. Except the shot gun glitch.

enygma500
I still will disagree with you. Ive watched many vids of KZ2 on youtube. Firstly, most of the time, people dont even us the sights, they just hip fire. Secondly, it still only takes a few shots to kill someone, which means its easier.
-DrRobotnik-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 -DrRobotnik-
Member since 2008 • 5463 Posts

II really wish I wasn't posting from my PS3 so I could go into more detail.......... While I won't disagree that H3 takes more skill.......... 1) I'd like to see the KDR's for everybody making it out like COD is soo easy. I bet the majority are trash. 2) H3 to me seems to be less about who has more skill than about who has the better "super weapon" for the encounter. 3) I would guess that 40-50% of my deaths in H3 were because I was out numbered. What started off as my killl turned into my death. I would rather tolerate cheap deaths from behind than clearly be winning a gun fight only to have his teammater come around the corner and save his life. 4) H3 is just as big of a nade n' campfest as COD. The only difference is people camp the super weapons instead of random corners. 5) LOL @ Killzone 2 taking more skill than either. Set up turret, headshot, win, repeat. At least you have to earn gimmie kills (heli, dogs) in COD. 6) Halo balanced? Yeah, that BB shooting assualt rifle I just spawned with should work great against the guy over there with the rockets or the guy way up there with the sniper. 7) Seceret to Halo "skill" and dominating your opponents, control "super weapons" and...........well nevermind, just control "super weapons" FerdMertz

I dont think you have any idea what you are talking about. Calling Halo 3 imbalanced is laughable, and yes, a BR could easily take down a sniper or "superweapon" if used effectively.

HALO3xpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 HALO3xpert
Member since 2007 • 153 Posts
Hating stuff that's good is fun!
Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#145 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts

Lmao, cmon now, Halo takes more skill than CoD4?, please, don't make me laugh guys.

enygma500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 enygma500
Member since 2005 • 3004 Posts

[QUOTE="enygma500"]

bronxxbombers

I still will disagree with you. Ive watched many vids of KZ2 on youtube. Firstly, most of the time, people dont even us the sights, they just hip fire. Secondly, it still only takes a few shots to kill someone, which means its easier.

I been the last to fire and the last one standing. The number of shots to kill someone doesn't make any difference in difficulty. Not when the guns don't aim themselves for you and they have recoil.

COD and Halo all your bullets go to the same spot. Killzone actually has bullet spread, which varies from gun to gun, and the longer you hold the trigger the less accurate your gun gets.

And unless the target is really far away in Killzone, no they will not use the sights. If any player is run;n;gunning they wouldn't have time to use the sights.

Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="FerdMertz"]II really wish I wasn't posting from my PS3 so I could go into more detail.......... While I won't disagree that H3 takes more skill.......... 1) I'd like to see the KDR's for everybody making it out like COD is soo easy. I bet the majority are trash. 2) H3 to me seems to be less about who has more skill than about who has the better "super weapon" for the encounter. 3) I would guess that 40-50% of my deaths in H3 were because I was out numbered. What started off as my killl turned into my death. I would rather tolerate cheap deaths from behind than clearly be winning a gun fight only to have his teammater come around the corner and save his life. 4) H3 is just as big of a nade n' campfest as COD. The only difference is people camp the super weapons instead of random corners. 5) LOL @ Killzone 2 taking more skill than either. Set up turret, headshot, win, repeat. At least you have to earn gimmie kills (heli, dogs) in COD. 6) Halo balanced? Yeah, that BB shooting assualt rifle I just spawned with should work great against the guy over there with the rockets or the guy way up there with the sniper. 7) Seceret to Halo "skill" and dominating your opponents, control "super weapons" and...........well nevermind, just control "super weapons" -DrRobotnik-

I dont think you have any idea what you are talking about. Calling Halo 3 imbalanced is laughable, and yes, a BR could easily take down a sniper or "superweapon" if used effectively.

It is called communication, also the BR can take down anything, if you are good enough, in H3 you acually have to aim your grenades. Controling super weps also takes alot of skill, and are a big part of the game and can game the tides for the losing team, It makes it balanced.

pi3m4ster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 pi3m4ster
[QUOTE="ujjval16"] Squad > MLG [QUOTE="FerdMertz"] 3) I would guess that 40-50% of my deaths in H3 were because I was out numbered. What started off as my killl turned into my death. I would rather tolerate cheap deaths from behind than clearly be winning a gun fight only to have his teammater come around the corner and save his life.

Exactly, halo 3 is highly team based. rushing about and doing your own thing = failure

4) H3 is just as big of a nade n' campfest as COD. The only difference is people camp the super weapons instead of random corners.

the only playlist where it is actually possible to camp is Doubles. Anywhere else and sitting round a corner with a power weapon will get you killed fast

6) Halo balanced? Yeah, that BB shooting assualt rifle I just spawned with should work great against the guy over there with the rockets or the guy way up there with the sniper.

Ever heard of MAgnum? Or burst fire? Or not dying in the first place? Or teammates with more powerful weapons?

7) Seceret to Halo "skill" and dominating your opponents, control "super weapons" and...........well nevermind, just control "super weapons"

again they are easily counterable. sound like you're just not very good
Threebabycows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Threebabycows

[QUOTE="ujjval16"] Squad > MLG [QUOTE="FerdMertz"] the only playlist where it is actually possible to camp is Doubles. Anywhere else and sitting round a corner with a power weapon will get you killed fast

6) Halo balanced? Yeah, that BB shooting assualt rifle I just spawned with should work great against the guy over there with the rockets or the guy way up there with the sniper.pi3m4ster

Ever heard of MAgnum? Or burst fire? Or not dying in the first place? Or teammates with more powerful weapons?

7) Seceret to Halo "skill" and dominating your opponents, control "super weapons" and...........well nevermind, just control "super weapons"

again they are easily counterable. sound like you're just not very good

I agree with everything but the bolded MLG>>>>>>>>sqaud skill wise, easily.

chapnzaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#150 chapnzaba
Member since 2005 • 2302 Posts
Killzone 2 requires the most "skill" by far...