Gran Turismo 5 new damage system - OWNS ANY OTHER DAMAGE SYSTEM OUT THERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zero_snake99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 zero_snake99
Member since 2004 • 3478 Posts

i love how the op says gt5 is the first game to have tyre deformation when forza 3 actually had it :roll: im really looking forward to gt5 but if ye think the physics will be a million times better than forza 3 you are kidding yourselves, i wish these gt fanboys would actually try and play a forza game as they are actually brilliant

icyseanfitz
I think he meant... like tire damage.. the rims getting bent, etc. Though I'm not sure if that's true. Also, as our informed chris_yz80 has said, Live for Speed has had tire deformation clear before Forza 3.
icyseanfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 icyseanfitz
Member since 2006 • 2493 Posts

i somehow doubt gt5 will have wheel deformation as it would add too many variables, tyre deformation isnt really a visual thing but more of a physics thing (except for the rare occasion a whole tyre flies off :)) where you slowly have less and less control over your car or the opposite as well, btw im not saying forza 3 is better than gt5 (not even released yet) its just that some of these people are hyping gt to a level where it cant realistically be

ironman388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 ironman388
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

will the damage actually effect how you drive though?

Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Rza_rectah
Member since 2005 • 3959 Posts

will the damage actually effect how you drive though?

ironman388
yes it will.
Rza_rectah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Rza_rectah
Member since 2005 • 3959 Posts

i somehow doubt gt5 will have wheel deformation as it would add too many variables, tyre deformation isnt really a visual thing but more of a physics thing (except for the rare occasion a whole tyre flies off :)) where you slowly have less and less control over your car or the opposite as well, btw im not saying forza 3 is better than gt5 (not even released yet) its just that some of these people are hyping gt to a level where it cant realistically be

icyseanfitz
Tires used to wear out in gt 2 buddy.
shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts
Meh grid and gta 4 had decent damage and they weren't even trying to be the ultimate racing sim.
Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Mystic-G
Member since 2006 • 6462 Posts

You mean better than this right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BaVo-mUPQU&hd=1&hd=1

Cause from previous video, I seriously doubt it.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Yo Mystic, I don't mean to go off course here but... ummm, who's that in your avatar? :) :oops:

icyseanfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 icyseanfitz

[QUOTE="icyseanfitz"]

Rza_rectah

by tire deformation i dont just mean changing grip levels but how the actual tires act under g while changing direction (flexing changing shape etc. this is only something pc sims did properly up until recently)

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29834 Posts

I don't know what is the deal with car damage,it has just been use against GT to prove how superior Forza was,when we all know car damage is incredible old,Daytona USA feature it before the was a PS2 or xbox,so did Destruction Derby on PS1,is nothing out of this world.

Eltormo
well, considering that forza and GT5 are racing simulations, and that actual damage to a car will effect its performance, i'd say its a pretty important feature.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#211 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

[QUOTE="rawr89"]

LOL then it wouldn't be called Gran Turismo. instead it should be NFS Underground Rivals.

if i wanna play a racing game with cars that do not exist in real life, with made-up handling, with made-up designs, etc., why would i play Gran Turismo.

GT is all about realism. and by realism i mean having real-life cars in real-life tracks..........and not having a rewind button. that's what you call a simulation game.

sure, it is a video game, but clearly PD knows that so they won't make your car totally stop after taking alot of damage. because who would want to play GT5 when their cars will explode after so many impacts? but that's just it. no rewinds, no nonexistent cars.

this is not Modnation Racers. if you want to design your own car, play that game. in real life there are no cars that race in the 'Ring that have decals with 'Halo is teh awesum!' plastered all over it.

AdobeArtist

I can see that you're inferring Forza here, so lets clear up the air.

* ALL the cars in Forza are real world lisenced models you'd find from all the well known manufacturers (and even some more obscure ones).
* Every real car you can modify with engine and body parts found in the real after market - they're real and fully customizable
* Every car in Forza has realistic physics and damge effects, external and internal
* Rewind is a training tool, just like the visual driving line which GT5 also has, both can be turned off, plus rewind is not usable in online racing
* I've seen plenty of custom paint jobs in the real world, you may think otherwise but that kind of customization IS a part of real world car culture
* Damage in Forza if extensive enough can cause complete immoblization of your car, or as small as affecting steering alignment, degradation in acceleration and top speed, etc.... this is a real world effects and you clearly don't understand why it's in the game. It serves as a deterrent from improper driving, where the consequences are live and tangible as it occurs directly with your actions, not just artificial like point loss after the race is complete. Fact is, all cars in FM3 are real licensed models and still can be wrecked beyond performance, they are not restricted by the manufaturers to disallow this, so Polyphony has no reason to have that excuse either, and hopefully won't have to when the game actually releases.

Not bad... Atleast you make a real argument with true statements and i wish GT5 could make custom liveries but only company logos to ensure the game stays professional with no "Halo is teh rulz!" like the first guy said... I've never played Forza so can't really compare them, i just want GT5.

HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 HuusAsking
Member since 2006 • 15270 Posts

[QUOTE="Classic24"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Doesn't Grand Theft Auto have real time deformation based on where you crash the car?

BPoole96

grand theft auto 4 doesnt use "real" cars, they have no badges, so it is easy to wreck them without pissing off car manufacturers.

you can mod your gta4 cars on the PC to have real cars tho, but it's a "hack"

Gran Turismo 5 on the other hand uses all real cars with car manufacturers so it's very difficult to wreck them without making them angry

Do manufacturers actually get mad if their car is shown wrecked in a video game? (Serious question)

Seriously? (Blank) yeah! Especially when a game is supposedly a driving simulator. So imagine if you engage in a driving sim, do something stupid, and your car suddenly wrecks spectacularly. It may make some people think, "Do they really crash that bad? *Gulp*" It might also produce some uncomfortable questions for salespeople to answer in the showroom. Bad press for a car, even if virtual or imagined, tends to affect sales in the showroom, and especially now, with companies cutting down to the bone, car manufacturers can't afford bad press.

See, race car manufacturers don't have this issue. Racing codes mandate many safety features as part of the standardized car design, and while race cars aren't cheap, buyers know they're potato chips compared to the irreplaceable drivers. Safety is demanded by all aspects of the sport, so a car that crashes gracefully is not just expected, it's essential.

SpeedsterCards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 SpeedsterCards
Member since 2009 • 598 Posts

Mystic-G
is that video suppose to be good? it seems it's wayyyy over done with the cars flipping that much, and the gt5 deformation pictures look more realistic imo
Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Mystic-G

[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

SpeedsterCards

is that video suppose to be good? it seems it's wayyyy over done with the cars flipping that much, and the gt5 deformation pictures look more realistic imo

Never said anything about physics. It's about the damage models if you weren't paying attention. :roll: Sure as hell beats what I seen from GT5 videos.

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#215 SupraGT
Member since 2003 • 8150 Posts

[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"][QUOTE="icyseanfitz"]

icyseanfitz

by tire deformation i dont just mean changing grip levels but how the actual tires act under g while changing direction (flexing changing shape etc. this is only something pc sims did properly up until recently)

Forza doesn't have tire deformation

Avatar image for mouthforbathory
mouthforbathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#216 mouthforbathory
Member since 2006 • 2114 Posts

Too bad it's 6 years late.

Richymisiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Richymisiak
Member since 2007 • 2589 Posts

[QUOTE="icyseanfitz"]

[QUOTE="Rza_rectah"] Tires used to wear out in gt 2 buddy.SupraGT

Forza doesn't have tire deformation

forza 3 does
icyseanfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 icyseanfitz

yes forza 3 does have tire deformation :roll: it was one of their big features

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 gaming25
Member since 2010 • 6181 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

[QUOTE="xYamatox"]

20% is still 20% better than 0...

Some people are never satisfied.

Giancar

What would make GT5 worth playing if the majority of its cars behave just like any other racing game?

by that logic, scrap all other 800 cars and it willbe worth playing, since 100% of those are not like "any other racing game"

and what's the problem if those 800 cars behave like "any other racing game", is not like those other racing games are bad or something like that

not only that, but those 800 cars will still be remastered so all of the cars will still perform better than any other racing game.

icyseanfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 icyseanfitz

[QUOTE="Giancar"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]
What would make GT5 worth playing if the majority of its cars behave just like any other racing game?

gaming25

by that logic, scrap all other 800 cars and it willbe worth playing, since 100% of those are not like "any other racing game"

and what's the problem if those 800 cars behave like "any other racing game", is not like those other racing games are bad or something like that

not only that, but those 800 cars will still be remastered so all of the cars will still perform better than any other racing game.

you should play some of the pc sims if you think cars in gt handle properly, plus no one has played gt5 for all we know it could be really crap...just saying

gaming25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 gaming25
Member since 2010 • 6181 Posts

[QUOTE="gaming25"]

[QUOTE="Giancar"] by that logic, scrap all other 800 cars and it willbe worth playing, since 100% of those are not like "any other racing game"

icyseanfitz

you should play some of the pc sims if you think cars in gt handle properly, plus no one has played gt5 for all we know it could be really crap...just saying

PC racing sims are more of a racing sim than an actual game, I heard they can really be boring too. And the GT series has always been awesome, so what makes you think that GT5 will be crap?
Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Mystic-G

http://kotaku.com/5630851/lets-look-at-damaged-gran-turismo-5-cars/gallery/

Most realistic? Yea... ok.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="rawr89"]

LOL then it wouldn't be called Gran Turismo. instead it should be NFS Underground Rivals.

if i wanna play a racing game with cars that do not exist in real life, with made-up handling, with made-up designs, etc., why would i play Gran Turismo.

GT is all about realism. and by realism i mean having real-life cars in real-life tracks..........and not having a rewind button. that's what you call a simulation game.

sure, it is a video game, but clearly PD knows that so they won't make your car totally stop after taking alot of damage. because who would want to play GT5 when their cars will explode after so many impacts? but that's just it. no rewinds, no nonexistent cars.

this is not Modnation Racers. if you want to design your own car, play that game. in real life there are no cars that race in the 'Ring that have decals with 'Halo is teh awesum!' plastered all over it.

JohnF111

I can see that you're inferring Forza here, so lets clear up the air.

* ALL the cars in Forza are real world lisenced models you'd find from all the well known manufacturers (and even some more obscure ones).
* Every real car you can modify with engine and body parts found in the real after market - they're real and fully customizable
* Every car in Forza has realistic physics and damge effects, external and internal
* Rewind is a training tool, just like the visual driving line which GT5 also has, both can be turned off, plus rewind is not usable in online racing
* I've seen plenty of custom paint jobs in the real world, you may think otherwise but that kind of customization IS a part of real world car culture
* Damage in Forza if extensive enough can cause complete immoblization of your car, or as small as affecting steering alignment, degradation in acceleration and top speed, etc.... this is a real world effects and you clearly don't understand why it's in the game. It serves as a deterrent from improper driving, where the consequences are live and tangible as it occurs directly with your actions, not just artificial like point loss after the race is complete. Fact is, all cars in FM3 are real licensed models and still can be wrecked beyond performance, they are not restricted by the manufaturers to disallow this, so Polyphony has no reason to have that excuse either, and hopefully won't have to when the game actually releases.

Not bad... Atleast you make a real argument with true statements and i wish GT5 could make custom liveries but only company logos to ensure the game stays professional with no "Halo is teh rulz!" like the first guy said... I've never played Forza so can't really compare them, i just want GT5.

Thank you. But the whole point of Forza's painting tools, and it's real advantage, is that the design can be what ever you want it to be. You're not limited to predesigned decals. You can make your own logos, and even complete racing team themes. Sure there's the Pokemon's and Halo's out there, but that's up to each person. As the owner of your own car, you go to lengths to customize it as fits your needs, and personalize it's look to make your own statement. And again that statement can be as professional as the racer makes it to be, with the complete freedom to tailor your own unique cutom made logo design.

But also to be fair, when you look at some of those more artistic designs, you gotta appreciate the sheer talent that goes into it. Some paint jobs I've seen of the Silver Surfer, Einstein's portrait, Mass Effect's box art.... it's just unnerving how some people are able to create these highly detailed designs with just a compilation of basic polygons :o

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 SupraGT

icyseanfitz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5fydGMbGjE

more like the tire clipping into the ground

icyseanfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 icyseanfitz

[QUOTE="icyseanfitz"]

[QUOTE="gaming25"]

gaming25

PC racing sims are more of a racing sim than an actual game, I heard they can really be boring too. And the GT series has always been awesome, so what makes you think that GT5 will be crap?

gt might not be as much of a sim as say rfactor or iracing but they are the same genre if you like playing gt you will in all likely hood enjoy playing forza or those pc sims and if you find them boring you will probably find gt boring, most gt's have been great (didnt really like 4 and that psp gt was a joke) but its been over 5 years since poly released a full gt so they could be a bit rusty, you cant just say the game will be the best thing since sliced bread when no one has played it thats just setting yourself up for a fall

icyseanfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 icyseanfitz

[QUOTE="icyseanfitz"]

SupraGT

im not talking about the visual aspect more so the fact that the tire deformation affects how your car handles which is basically what a sim racer is all about

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 SupraGT

Mystic-G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AEMqHRwOug

The Warping sure beat pre determined crash modeling

Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Mystic-G

[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

SupraGT

You're assuming I'm boosting Forza 3... try again.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#229 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Mystic-G

I was just looking through the pictures in that article and, while the damage seems to be more in depth than Forza's (on a purely visual level), that doesn't stop it from looking God-awful to me.

Keiji993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Keiji993
Member since 2009 • 1059 Posts

12 pages arguing over a damage system? Is everyone going to buy this and crash cars and not RACE? Just go play Blur and Burnout if you wanna crash all day. Its sad how many crash videos you'll see when you search for Forza on youtube. When i was 6 or so and played GT3 i didn't tried to play crash dummies, i had fun trying to beat my cousins and dad in a race. Thats where the fun is in this game, not crashing.

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 SupraGT

[QUOTE="SupraGT"]

[QUOTE="icyseanfitz"]

icyseanfitz

im not talking about the visual aspect more so the fact that the tire deformation affects how your car handles which is basically what a sim racer is all about

I though the argument was about the visual aspect. Any sim can modeling a game with the characteristics of tire deformation without having the animation for it.

icyseanfitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 icyseanfitz

[QUOTE="icyseanfitz"]

[QUOTE="SupraGT"]

SupraGT

I though the argument was about the visual aspect. Any sim can modeling a game with the characteristics of tire deformation without having the animation for it.

i was never arguing about visuals as they dont bother me forza 3 looks great and so does gt5, its actually pretty hard to code in things like tire deformation into 4 independent tires realistically

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

Even an old game like Richard Burns Rally had stuff like that. Codemasters games have had that for a while also.

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 SupraGT

[QUOTE="SupraGT"]

[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

Mystic-G

Well, PD is experimenting with different stuff. It's still work in progress. GRID has minor deformations with parts falling off. In the early demos, PD didn't have the deformations, but just the parts falling off. When you inspect real life crashes, parts of your car just don't fly off. Most of the time they are still connected but are deformed with the rest of the car.

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

I doubt that id be able to play with 200 arounds cars let alone 800 cars.

Use a couple of cars and work up the different tiers. Max id say is about 50.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#236 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8283 Posts

[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

The_Game21x

I was just looking through the pictures in that article and, while the damage seems to be more in depth than Forza's (on a purely visual level), that doesn't stop it from looking God-awful to me.

Of course they look awful they are smashed and crashed cars! Or are you implying that GT5 looks "god-awful"?

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#237 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

Sollet

Of course they look awful they are smashed and crashed cars! Or are you implying that GT5 looks "god-awful"?

i wouldn't go as far as to say they look awful,but some are certainly odd/impossible looking:

however most have probably been caused just by crashing head-on into a wall (something people seem to have an obsession with as soon as anything has damage), so its hard to judge at this stage.

Keiji993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Keiji993
Member since 2009 • 1059 Posts

i wouldn't go as far as to say they look awful,but some are certainly odd/impossible looking:

however most have probably been caused just by crashing head-on into a wall (something people seem to have an obsession with as soon as anything has damage), so its hard to judge at this stage.

marklarmer

Lol wow that looks awful, it looks like they just turned the front bumper sideways, added some extra effects and said **** it, we're done. Disregard my last post lol even tho ill be focusing on just the racing i hope we can turn it off if it really looks like that.

Dr_Corndog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#239 Dr_Corndog
Member since 2004 • 3245 Posts
Looks cool. Maybe someday they'll put this technology in an interesting game.
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

Meh. Forza's is not any better than that. I just wonder if its going to have the Forza effect where you smash head first at 100mph and the side and back of your cars get dented and scratched up.

gangstaa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#241 gangstaa9
Member since 2007 • 258 Posts

I really dont care.

If I wanted realistic damage I would just drive my car.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

I really dont care.

If I wanted realistic damage I would just drive my car.

gangstaa9

LOL

Nonsense of the day. Gangstaa9 gained 9000+ points 8)

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#243 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

Sollet

I'm not saying that GT5 looks God-awful, that would be rather foolish of me.

I'm talking about the damage modeling. It looks like the cars were made of silicone or some sort of gel to be bent and contorted in the fashion they are in those pictures. GT5 may allow for more damage than Forza 3 (at least visually) but what I see here just looks terrible.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#244 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
The damage in those pics from Kotaku look like a hot mess, it looks almost fake or photo shopped on , anyway those are bad pictures and just at one angle, I'd like to see more.
CheveLoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 CheveLoco
Member since 2010 • 147 Posts

It's nice that GT finally has car damage...but i dont think it's impressive looking...looking at Kotaku pics it's far from realistic looking...it looks like either burping cars or as it's paint peeling off.

Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#246 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts
It should be noted that if you go to Best Buy or Target and play the demo that the damage is actually quite realistic. I hit a wall pretty good in a NIssan GTR and the fenders were damaged in a way that I would expect in real life. I've played the demo, and judging by the pictures, these guys must have tried running into cars the wrong way or driving head on into the walls at top speeds. In the demo I was hitting others pretty hard with my Jeff Gordon NASCAR Impala and they just had little dents so I think these pictures only show the very extremes of the damage model. What I experienced was pretty good and A MILLION times better than what I experienced in NASCAR 08 or 09 where you just bump draft someone and the front of your car is like a Picasso painting. In the end, all of these pictures are from the "arcade mode" and may not reflect what we will see in the simulation mode (I hear that messing up the car really bad will greatly reduce your speed and make the car drive poorly) so we'll see where this ends up.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#247 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts

It's nice that GT finally has car damage...but i dont think it's impressive looking...looking at Kotaku pics it's far from realistic looking...it looks like either burping cars or as it's paint peeling off.

CheveLoco
Well this is from arcade mode for one, so the cars just show visual damage. Secondly, if you wanted realistic damage then when you hit a wall going fast your race day is over. There would be chunks of parts flying all over the race track, smoke/oil/water/maybe fire all over the place, and sheet metal would be all over the track. There's no racing game (for consoles at least) that I know of that displays anything close to this except Burnout, and on Burnout it's only displayed for seconds and then you have a new car. Also, some car companies won't let game publishers show realistic damage.
HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 HuusAsking

[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

[QUOTE="SupraGT"]

SupraGT

Well, PD is experimenting with different stuff. It's still work in progress. GRID has minor deformations with parts falling off. In the early demos, PD didn't have the deformations, but just the parts falling off. When you inspect real life crashes, parts of your car just don't fly off. Most of the time they are still connected but are deformed with the rest of the car.

Only race car parts tend to fly off in a crash...and that's by design. For every part that breaks off and flies away, so much inertia is taken away from the body of the car (and more importantly, from the body of the driver). Breakaway parts make racing crashes more survivable.
HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 HuusAsking
[QUOTE="CheveLoco"]

Jrfanfreak88
Well this is from arcade mode for one, so the cars just show visual damage. Secondly, if you wanted realistic damage then when you hit a wall going fast your race day is over. There would be chunks of parts flying all over the race track, smoke/oil/water/maybe fire all over the place, and sheet metal would be all over the track. There's no racing game (for consoles at least) that I know of that displays anything close to this except Burnout, and on Burnout it's only displayed for seconds and then you have a new car. Also, some car companies won't let game publishers show realistic damage.

Street cars usually don't break apart. They tend to crumple instead (they can't have parts fly off since a street is less controlled an environment than a racetrack). Parts will fly off race cars, though, since it's better for absorbing energy than crumpling. And while street car makers don't like their cars looking bad because it's bad for sales, race car makers don't mind since their clients and the racing league demand crashworthiness.
NukePistols

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 NukePistols
Member since 2009 • 612 Posts

And isn't this full damage model only available on 200 of the 1000 cars being shipped with the game?

foxhound_fox
All cars have it.