FUTURE ACTIVITY- SW Debates-- PLEASE UNSTICKY AND STICKY VOTING THREAD INSTEAD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
, but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. Jonwh18
People are actually messaging you? :lol: Let the conspiracy and butt hurt flow!!!! :lol: This will be funner than I had originally thought..lolz
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"], but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. Heil68
People are actually messaging you? :lol: Let the conspiracy and butt hurt flow!!!! :lol: This will be funner than I had originally thought..lolz

Yeah, believe it or not I never came to SW before GS split with GameFAQ's. There have been PM's though from people who have been on SW much longer. If I have seen a SW poster sign up in the wrong faction Ihave tried to stop it (like you :P) but there are people signing up I have never seen before, haven't seen post much, or have been around so much longer then I have and have only recently decided to take up the manticore banner.

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#253 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

Yeah, I figured people would complain about the factions other people claim. I would say I'm pretty manticore myself, but there are ways you could say...nah, he's a cow...that darn verbtex! :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"], but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. Jonwh18

Yeah, believe it or not I never came to SW before GS split with GameFAQ's. There have been PM's though from people who have been on SW much longer. If I have seen a SW poster sign up in the wrong faction Ihave tried to stop it (like you :P) but there are people signing up I have never seen before, haven't seen post much, or have been around so much longer then I have and have only recently decided to take up the manticore banner.

Geez..If it helps switch me to cows then, I thought this was all in fun, but I guess its super serious business and the fate of the universe is on the line..lolz
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] People are actually messaging you? :lol: Let the conspiracy and butt hurt flow!!!! :lol: This will be funner than I had originally thought..lolz Heil68

Geez..If it helps switch me to cows then, I thought this was all in fun, but I guess its super serious business and the fate of the universe is on the line..lolz

Its not "super serious" but it won't work if people are dead set on trying to ruin it, and thanks. Your switch is appreciated.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#256 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

[QUOTE="Mario1331"]

theres awfully alot of manticores here now.....

Jonwh18

I know.... I almost wanna change factions just to be different. :P

you should. The same goes to others who might fit better in another faction. I realize your stance on what is and is not a manitcore, but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. You apparently (source info could be faulty)have never owned a sony gaming system. Its is one thing to not buy all of the systems because you can't afford don't want to spend that much, or don't have the time. But lets be honest here if you have refrained from buying a system from a certain company you probably 100% unbiased. I would recommend you swtich to a hermit, sheep, or lemming. You're choice though and I will respect your decision. But if you enlist as the fact you are view as on SW you are more likely to get voted into the jury.

I'm not singling neon out here. There are other manticores that people have complained about. If there is a faction the represents you better please change.

LOL How about not.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

NeonNinja

you should. The same goes to others who might fit better in another faction. I realize your stance on what is and is not a manitcore, but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. You apparently (source info could be faulty)have never owned a sony gaming system. Its is one thing to not buy all of the systems because you can't afford don't want to spend that much, or don't have the time. But lets be honest here if you have refrained from buying a system from a certain company you probably 100% unbiased. I would recommend you swtich to a hermit, sheep, or lemming. You're choice though and I will respect your decision. But if you enlist as the fact you are view as on SW you are more likely to get voted into the jury.

I'm not singling neon out here. There are other manticores that people have complained about. If there is a faction the represents you better please change.

LOL How about not.

Your choice, I will respect it.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 NeonNinja
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] People are actually messaging you? :lol: Let the conspiracy and butt hurt flow!!!! :lol: This will be funner than I had originally thought..lolz Heil68

F-ck them dude. People can vote for who they want regardless. If not a juror than we'll mix it up in the debates for all the bleeding vag*nas here.
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#259 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

F-ck them dude. People can vote for who they want regardless. If not a juror than we'll mix it up in the debates for all the bleeding vag*nas here. NeonNinja

My menstruating v@gina is quite agreeable, and takes great offense to your generalizations.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

Yeah, I figured people would complain about the factions other people claim. I would say I'm pretty manticore myself, but there are ways you could say...nah, he's a cow...that darn verbtex! :P

verbtex

it'll work itself out. if you misrepresent yourself, it'll just be less likely that you'll get the votes.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Yeah, believe it or not I never came to SW before GS split with GameFAQ's. There have been PM's though from people who have been on SW much longer. If I have seen a SW poster sign up in the wrong faction Ihave tried to stop it (like you :P) but there are people signing up I have never seen before, haven't seen post much, or have been around so much longer then I have and have only recently decided to take up the manticore banner. NeonNinja

F-ck them dude. People can vote for who they want regardless. If not a juror than we'll mix it up in the debates for all the bleeding vag*nas here.

That' sounds like a plan.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

[QUOTE="Mario1331"]

theres awfully alot of manticores here now.....

Jonwh18

you should. The same goes to others who might fit better in another faction. I realize your stance on what is and is not a manitcore, but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. You apparently (source info could be faulty)have never owned a sony gaming system. Its is one thing to not buy all of the systems because you can't afford don't want to spend that much, or don't have the time. But lets be honest here if you have refrained from buying a system from a certain company you're probably not 100% unbiased. I would recommend you swtich to a hermit, sheep, or lemming. You're choice though and I will respect your decision. But if you enlist as the fact you are viewed as on SW you are more likely to get voted into the jury.

I'm not singling neon out here. There are other manticores that people have complained about. If there is a faction the represents you better, please change.

Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here? Also,owning every system does not guarantee your unbiasness either.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#263 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

rjdofu

you should. The same goes to others who might fit better in another faction. I realize your stance on what is and is not a manitcore, but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. You apparently (source info could be faulty)have never owned a sony gaming system. Its is one thing to not buy all of the systems because you can't afford don't want to spend that much, or don't have the time. But lets be honest here if you have refrained from buying a system from a certain company you're probably not 100% unbiased. I would recommend you swtich to a hermit, sheep, or lemming. You're choice though and I will respect your decision. But if you enlist as the fact you are viewed as on SW you are more likely to get voted into the jury.

I'm not singling neon out here. There are other manticores that people have complained about. If there is a faction the represents you better, please change.

Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here?

I am. I am the unbiased manticore SW Debates deserves, but not the one it needs.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#265 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
Can i change factions to a lemming?TheGuardian03
You're not a lemming though?
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 rjdofu
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] you should. The same goes to others who might fit better in another faction. I realize your stance on what is and is not a manitcore, but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. You apparently (source info could be faulty)have never owned a sony gaming system. Its is one thing to not buy all of the systems because you can't afford don't want to spend that much, or don't have the time. But lets be honest here if you have refrained from buying a system from a certain company you're probably not 100% unbiased. I would recommend you swtich to a hermit, sheep, or lemming. You're choice though and I will respect your decision. But if you enlist as the fact you are viewed as on SW you are more likely to get voted into the jury.

Blabadon
Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here?

I am. I am the unbiased manticore SW Debates deserves, but not the one it needs.

You sure that you like all systems equally? Spend the same amount of time on each system? That's what his "100% unbiased" mean. Using Jonwh18's argument, if you play on one system more than another, you're probably not 100% unbiased. IMO, it's more like a way of thinking than owning every system. By that, you're 100% unbiased, by my definition :P.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]Can i change factions to a lemming?TheGuardian03
You're not a lemming though?

Yes i am, 360 gets Skyrim DLC first so its better than any version.

woah.jpg

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#269 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here?

You sure that you like all systems equally? Spend the same amount of time on each system? That's what his "100% unbiased" mean. Using Jonwh18's argument, if you play on one system more than another, you're probably not 100% unbiased. IMO, it's more like a way of thinking than owning every system. By that, you're 100% unbiased, by my definition :P.

Hmm... Play the Wii every day for SMG2. Got some ODST in today too. Played some Uncharted 2 MP recently. Stared at my 3DS. Close enough.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"] you should. The same goes to others who might fit better in another faction. I realize your stance on what is and is not a manitcore, but people (who will remain un-named) have PM'd complaints about various posters enlisting as manticores. You apparently (source info could be faulty)have never owned a sony gaming system. Its is one thing to not buy all of the systems because you can't afford don't want to spend that much, or don't have the time. But lets be honest here if you have refrained from buying a system from a certain company you're probably not 100% unbiased. I would recommend you swtich to a hermit, sheep, or lemming. You're choice though and I will respect your decision. But if you enlist as the fact you are viewed as on SW you are more likely to get voted into the jury.

rjdofu

Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here? Also,owning every system does not guarantee your unbiasness either.

of course not but skipping one companies console 3 gens in a row might make you biased.

Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here?Also,owning every system does not guarantee your unbiasness either.

rjdofu

Honestly? Nobody nobody likes EVERY system equally regardless of their pros and cons.Some are closer then others but nobody I know is a perfect manticore.

I know this. I have everything from gen 7 (PC,PS3,360,Wii,DS,PSP,iPad) Hate the ipad (for gaming) and the 360 (because of Fees and it's a phat that could RRod any day now)I own all systems and I have never claimed to be a manitcore because I know I'm not. That said I don't think you can be a mantiocre and own only one system ether

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here? rjdofu
jg4xchamp, I guess. No one else really stands out.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here? Stevo_the_gamer

I originally thought thought verb, but he claims to be a cow.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here? Jonwh18

Yeah, my brother verb is a traitor.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]jg4xchamp, I guess. No one else really stands out.Stevo_the_gamer

Yeah, my brother verb is a traitor.

He doesn't post enough for me to really get a feel for his loyalties. :P

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 NeonNinja

[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here?rjdofu

The backwards ass thinking of SW.

Manticore- I support each faction equally!

When the true thinking should be:

Manticore- I don't give a sh*t about your damn factions, just get me a game to play!

The console/PC has and always will be nothing more than a gateway to the game. Until that thought process is achieved (and there are a few who do think like that) this place will be stuck in the dark ages with butthurt weenies sending PMs about who is and isn't a certain faction.

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 verbtex  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]Tell me, who's 100% unbiased here? Jonwh18

I am actually pretty neutral when it comes to posting on System Wars. I agree with stevo though, champ is a good example. I claim to be pretty manticore ( you could ask a lot of people and probably get a few different opinions) I was just saying, I have a slight preference for the PS3.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
There are a handful of unbiased people over here Though most of them have a preference, nothing wrong with that :P
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#279 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

I am the most unbiased.

Verb can bite me.

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 verbtex  Moderator

I am the most unbiased.

Verb can bite me.

Slashless

*chomp*

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 verbtex  Moderator

If I signed up to be a juror as a manticore...would there be any objections?

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 NeonNinja

verbtex

Not from me.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

I'm probably the best debater in SW history so I will sign up.

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 verbtex  Moderator

Jankarcop

:/. I could think of a few better debaters.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 rjdofu

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

verbtex

:/. I could think of a few better debaters.

:lol: just a few? You're way too polite man.
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 NeonNinja

Jankarcop

I like the attitude, man!

Wrong thread to sign up, but I like the attitude nonetheless!

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

When does this whole thing get started?

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Jonwh18

Obviously_Right

Voting for jury members starts tomorrow

verbtex

so are you signing up then?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
What happened to Heil??
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Heil68
What happened to Heil??themajormayor
I'm on the cow side of things now XD
verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 verbtex  Moderator

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

Jonwh18

Voting for jury members starts tomorrow

verbtex

Eh, I'll keep my name out of the hat this round incase you need someone to help run things fairly on the side (if you have to take vacation or something.) I could also be a backup vote counter.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"] Voting for jury members starts tomorrow

[QUOTE="verbtex"]

verbtex

Eh, I'll keep my name out of the hat this round incase you need someone to help run things fairly on the side (if you have to take vacation or something.) I could also be a backup vote counter.

cool, I actually had a question. Voting strats tommarrow. Would it be better to make a new thread reposting OP from this one with the Volunteers, or just change the title and highlight the next step?

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 verbtex  Moderator

[QUOTE="verbtex"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

cool, I actually had a question. Voting strats tommarrow. Would it be better to make a new thread reposting OP from this one with the Volunteers, or just change the title and highlight the next step?

I think it might be easier to start a new thread.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="verbtex"]

verbtex

cool will do tmrw.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="verbtex"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] cool, I actually had a question. Voting strats tommarrow. Would it be better to make a new thread reposting OP from this one with the Volunteers, or just change the title and highlight the next step?

Jonwh18

cool will do tmrw.

isn't this exciting?

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="verbtex"]

CaseyWegner

cool will do tmrw.

isn't this exciting?

Yes :D, so far everything has gone over well.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#298 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Sign me up as a juror. For some faction. What faction should I proclaim to be today, guys?

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts

Jon, what time is the deadline for signing up for jurors?

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 NeonNinja

Sign me up as a juror. For some faction. What faction should I proclaim to be today, guys?

DarkLink77

We still have time....

You pick mine and I pick yours. If you pick the one I'm in already I'll stay. If you pick another one I switch. Feeling it?