Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1402 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

So out of all of that I give them a solid 7/10. All games with no BS. Would be higher if they would have had more exclusives in the mix. That Halo Collection was the only thing that stood out for me and that's because I'm a huge Halo fanboy.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1403  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@Suppaman100: Please name a game PS4 has as Big as this MEGATON coming in 2014?

All ears guy.

Tack on Sunset Overdrive and FH2. Tell me what you will be playing in 2014 fanboy?

When you say "this" megaton, what are you talking about?

Halo Collection with Halo 5 beta. We knew it was coming but not in this glory. Not even close to the leaked info we had.

I guess a million upon millions games sold Franchise releasing a Glorious package like this is just filler? /amiright

WTF did you think I meant?

I had no clue what game you were talking about, that's why I asked.

And a collection is not a fucking "megaton." Get real.

What ever dude. You guys have fun in here. Seen enough FUD for a month.

All Halo games 1-4. 1080p 60fps on dedicated servers, 100 multi player maps and The Halo 5 beta. Yeah this is just run of the mill shit. Enjoy.

/watching from the sidelines

Mean while at the 20 page 992 post gaf thread and climbing. We beg to differ.

21 Pages and climbing now. 1000 posts. No intrest at all?

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1404 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

All I know is that Witcher 3 will be the bomb on PC.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1405 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

Just watched. Kinda lame.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1406  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@b4x said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Srs they have Rare and this is the crap the put out. LOL...actually no, just pathetic.

Answer my question fanboy. What game on the PS4 can beat the Halo Megaton for 2014?

All Multi-plats /amirght

Sprinkle in some Drive club, the 1 year old TLOU re-master, and indies. AWESOME SAUCE!

Am I close?

EDIT: A single player game beats the Halo collection. Welcome to twitter fool.

BUT BUT TEH NINTENDO MERGER, THE MEGATONS, THE LEAKS!!!!!

hahahahhaha, poor lems, all multiplats in an inferior multiplat console.

Kuromino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 9

#1407 Kuromino  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 1602 Posts

The fact that we knew about most of these games doesn't really change my opinion on the conference. I saw some footage of plenty of games that look interesting and that's all I can really ask for at this point. However, my main question is how many of these titles will be on PC or will eventually make their way to PC? Considering how things went on the 360, this still isn't enough to convince me to purchase an XBox One just yet. Getting there though.

Ori and the Blind Forest and Inside were actually the two games that stood out the most for me. Of course, I'm also up for Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I'm positive that will be available on PC.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1408 B4X

@Krelian-co: derp

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1409 B4X

@Chutebox: 22 pages 1100+ posts.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1410 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@good_sk8er7 said:

That was a great conference. Seeing all of the multiplats was great since I don't have an x1. The exclusives they showed kinda made me really want one.

There were more exclusives then multiplats. They showed like 4-5 multiplats and like 8 exclusive titles. Some were showing gameplay like Fable Legends, Ori, Horizon 2, Master Chief Collection, etc... Don't pay the biased trolls any mind. Even if Microsoft produced God himself, they would say it sucked. lol!! EA's conference wasn't great at all. I gave them 5/10.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1411 blackace

@Renegade_Fury said:

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

Pretty "meh" conference. The only game that interested me was the Master Chief Collection, but we already knew it was coming. I see no reason to get an xbox one anytime soon.

Meh? lol!! That's a joke. Master Chief Collection (over 100 maps) ScaleBound, Horizon 2, Limbo 2: Inside, Crackdown 3, Ori, Spark with Conker game inside, Phantom Dust, all those Indie games and that DR3 SF Arcade game pretty much sealed it for me. My only disappointed was no Shenmue, Battletoads,Gears or Perfect Dark 2 announced. Too many 3rd party games shown. Of course M$ did say they wouldn't announce everything at the E3 because GamesCom and TGS were just around the corner and they needed to save some announcements for those shows. So I expect there still a lot more to come. I doubt Sony will have this many exclusive being released in 2014. We;ll see.

I gave them a 8/10.

Why would it be a joke? I'm not interested in another lame Crackdown, another terrible Limbo game, and so on. So, yes, "meh."

I don't expect anything really amazing from Sony's conference either if that makes you feel better.

You should quit gaming and just delete you Gamespot account. That will make you and everyone feel better. Seriously, just do it now.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#1412  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

Please. Just because you think the movie analogy failed doesn't make it so. That's your opinion. Earlier in this thread, someone said "that's how you do remasters, Sony. Not one year later". So I am not alone in feeling this way. Does it make it fact? No. Does you feeling different make your point fact? No. So your opinion holds weight though? Nothing you have said is a fact that must be accepted. Because it makes business sense? No sh*t. What does that have to do with us consumers?

And I will post anything about the life I have lived anytime I want. Please prove I wasn't a stock broker, I beg you. Series 7 is a US government license I am sure you can look it up some how.

It failed because it literally didn't make sense in regards to the argument. You've still yet to tell me why Avengers as a film would get remade a year after and how that relates to games and gaming hardware. Why does that seem like a sensible thing to include in an argument that doesn't relate one bit to films? False equivalence 100%, it failed bad. I don't care if you're not alone, we're not talking about them, we're talking about you and what you think and what you've said. I've already given examples of how it relates to us consumers, you just brushed them off is all and focusing on your weightless argument. Remasters are remasters and will be mocked as such whether it be Chief collection or TLOU remaster. Get over it.

I don't have to prove it I can simply think you aren't because you more than likely aren't, this is the internet. What you tell me about your personal life and achievements = zilch in an online forum argument, so I will continue to discount, ignore it and strike that shit out.

And I don't feel that the jump in hardware from PS3-PS4 warrants a remake of a one year old game. From PS2 which was Standard def to HD was a jump and many were a few years removed. This time, I don't. The hardware doesn't warrant it right now. On PS5, probably. The point about the film was that many would say why so soon, as many here said when TLOU remastered announcement thread was up. Therefore in my opinion, and the others that feel one year is too soon, the analogy works. You haven't shot it down.

You don't care if I'm not alone in my opinion, but you sure cared enough to say thank you to someone when they quoted a piece of this discussion. You ok? Your it makes business sense point fails 100% because like I asked are you an employee of Sony? Then what does that matter? And I don't believe MS or Sony are putting these remasters out for the people who haven't played these games. IMO they are doing it because of the following these games have, in other words the people who have played them and will buy again.

And again I will post anything I have experienced in my life anytime I want. You told me not too. Make me stop.

caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#1413 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

These animations are awesome.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1414  Edited By B4X

@b4x said:

@Chutebox: 22 pages 1100+ posts.

24 come over and let us know how you feel?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1415  Edited By blackace

@Bread_or_Decide said:

A next gen gears would have been neat to see.

Gears of War will probably be at Gamescom. Microsoft said they were saving some of the announcements for the other events coming up this year.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1416 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

Pretty "meh" conference. The only game that interested me was the Master Chief Collection, but we already knew it was coming. I see no reason to get an xbox one anytime soon.

Meh? lol!! That's a joke. Master Chief Collection (over 100 maps) ScaleBound, Horizon 2, Limbo 2: Inside, Crackdown 3, Ori, Spark with Conker game inside, Phantom Dust, all those Indie games and that DR3 SF Arcade game pretty much sealed it for me. My only disappointed was no Shenmue, Battletoads,Gears or Perfect Dark 2 announced. Too many 3rd party games shown. Of course M$ did say they wouldn't announce everything at the E3 because GamesCom and TGS were just around the corner and they needed to save some announcements for those shows. So I expect there still a lot more to come. I doubt Sony will have this many exclusive being released in 2014. We;ll see.

I gave them a 8/10.

Why would it be a joke? I'm not interested in another lame Crackdown, another terrible Limbo game, and so on. So, yes, "meh."

I don't expect anything really amazing from Sony's conference either if that makes you feel better.

You should quit gaming and just delete you Gamespot account. That will make you and everyone feel better. Seriously, just do it now.

why? because he has a different preference than you?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1417  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:
@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

All ears guy.

Tack on Sunset Overdrive and FH2. Tell me what you will be playing in 2014 fanboy?

Halo Collection with Halo 5 beta. We knew it was coming but not in this glory. Not even close to the leaked info we had.

I guess a million upon millions games sold Franchise releasing a Glorious package like this is just filler? /amiright

All Halo games 1-4. 1080p 60fps on dedicated servers, 100 multi player maps and The Halo 5 beta. Yeah this is just run of the mill shit. Enjoy.

You drunk? If I wanted the game I would get it. Prob getting sunset and the DR DLC looked awesome. People talking about it doesn't mean it a "megaton."

And cool, go post at GAF then. Enjoy

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1418 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@blackace said:

@good_sk8er7 said:

That was a great conference. Seeing all of the multiplats was great since I don't have an x1. The exclusives they showed kinda made me really want one.

There were more exclusives then multiplats. They showed like 4-5 multiplats and like 8 exclusive titles. Some were showing gameplay like Fable Legends, Ori, Horizon 2, Master Chief Collection, etc... Don't pay the biased trolls any mind. Even if Microsoft produced God himself, they would say it sucked. lol!! EA's conference wasn't great at all. I gave them 5/10.

No point wasting your time with these clowns. Sony could do another conference filled with multiplats (just like they did last year) and cows would claim victory.

Very impressed with some of the games coming from MS. Absolutely cannot wait for the master chief collection, or Horizon 2 or Crackdown 3.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1419 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

The best thing shown at the Microsoft presser was the Tomb Raider sequel. I went out and preordered it.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1420 B4X

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:
@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

All ears guy.

You drunk? If I wanted the game I would get it. Prob getting sunset and the DR DLC looked awesome. People talking about it doesn't mean it a "megaton."

No it is just another thing.....24 page 1200 posts. I'll keep you updated on this MEGATON.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1422 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:
@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

All ears guy.

No it is just another thing.....24 page 1200 posts. I'll keep you updated on this MEGATON.

I agree with him BX, it was leaked last week and remakes dont make megatons anyways...

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1423 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

I must have missed this, Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Edition Hpyer Edition Ex+ Alpha, but I heard people mention it I thought it was a joke... but OH MY GOD i want it

Loading Video...

Yup, OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1424  Edited By B4X

@Heil68: If it wasn't leaked? Halo 5 beta is not an old game.

Sunset Overdrive looked SICK. October it's all mine!!!!

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1425  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

I gave them a 8/10.

you should take your own advice since you are one of gamespot's biggest clowns.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1426  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

So leaks and remakes don't count as megatons. Guess that crosses out the last guardian (already announced), Project beast (leaked) and TLOU (remake).

Hope sony have something up their sleeves to meet cows' high expectations.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1427  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@TheGuardian03 said:

I'm expecting magnificence with this title.

I want Platinum to surprise the shit out of me when the gameplay gets unveiled.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1428 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@b4x said:

@Heil68: If it wasn't leaked?

Naw, a remake isn't a megaton and yes, very happy we got a solid release date for Sunset Overdrive, maybe we can co-op it.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1429  Edited By B4X

@Krelian-co: derp

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1430 FoxbatAlpha

@RR360DD said:

@blackace said:

@good_sk8er7 said:

No point wasting your time with these clowns. Sony could do another conference filled with multiplats (just like they did last year) and cows would claim victory.

Very impressed with some of the games coming from MS. Absolutely cannot wait for the master chief collection, or Horizon 2 or Crackdown 3.

True, very true. We got damn good news today and i am happy with it. I hate to admit but some of those indies............WOW. Sony will push the shit out of mulitplats with their show and Destiny will be at the center. A game that was shown last year..............much like the cows mooo'ing over about microsoft showing some known games.

Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1431 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts

As a PC gamer that's really bored. I will buy whichever console wins E3 from the conferences. So far X1 has only peaked my interest with the Halo Collection.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1433 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Ok, so I haven't seen anything at all about the MS conference. Blank slate here. And I really don't care enough to watch it or read this whole thread.

Any pertinent info? Good looking exclusives? Intense lem meltdowns?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1434  Edited By B4X

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68: If it wasn't leaked?

Naw, a remake isn't a megaton and yes, very happy we got a solid release date for Sunset Overdrive, maybe we can co-op it.

Halo 5 also. This game will have more content than any game released in 2015. Sort of a Megaton dude.

Go look at the features and content list and tell me again with a straight face man. Even forge is going to be in the Halo 2 remake.

26 pages 1280 posts.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1435 Chutebox

@b4x: Ah, finally know who you are. Haha

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1436 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Led_poison said:

As a PC gamer that's really bored. I will buy whichever console wins E3 from the conferences. So far X1 has only peaked my interest with the Halo Collection.

who is judging the winner? lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1437  Edited By B4X

@Chutebox: Update 27 pages 1300+ posts. Seems like it's picking up steam.

I'll keep ya updated.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#1438  Edited By LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I can't watch the Replay of the M$ Conference.

But I do know there is a new Exclusive Platinum game and The Master Chief Collection for Xbox One.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1439 B4X

@Chutebox: Whois that?

27 pages 1313 posts.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1440 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

And I don't feel that the jump in hardware from PS3-PS4 warrants a remake of a one year old game. From PS2 which was Standard def to HD was a jump and many were a few years removed. This time, I don't. The hardware doesn't warrant it right now. On PS5, probably. The point about the film was that many would say why so soon, as many here said when TLOU remastered announcement thread was up. Therefore in my opinion, and the others that feel one year is too soon, the analogy works. You haven't shot it down.

You don't care if I'm not alone in my opinion, but you sure cared enough to say thank you to someone when they quoted a piece of this discussion. You ok? Your it makes business sense point fails 100% because like I asked are you an employee of Sony? Then what does that matter? And I don't believe MS or Sony are putting these remasters out for the people who haven't played these games. IMO they are doing it because of the following these games have, in other words the people who have played them and will buy again.

And again I will post anything I have experienced in my life anytime I want. You told me not too. Make me stop.

That's nice that you don't think it's warranted, I'm sure a lot will disagree, myself included. There would be no reason why a film would be remade a year after release so that instantly shoots it down on top of it being offtopic and irrelevant as it's grasping at straws with that slight elaboration of what you meant. It's a false equivalence, pure and simple. Hope you didn't think that would help it hit home :/. Context is key here I guess and many don't like to address it, PS3 is 8 year old hardware and the game was released on the 7.5-8 era and was awesome in its own right, critics agree, it's a sure thing, hell maybe it even could have been a PS4 game? Other people may have been 360 last gen only and now get a chance to play it on the new hardware instead of having to buy a PS3 because...well there'd be no point?, then there's people like me who know a little more than the average consumer and realise that that game was probably crammed into that hardware(like G cup boobs into an A cup bra)and will have a major benefits by it having room to breathe on new hardware on top of the fact that it was a fantastic game. I agreed with that guy because he's saying something similar and therefore agreed with what he said, you can discount it how ever you want. What he said was on point. I went onto the business side of it cause I had already covered the gamer side of it. Well, I say business side of it I'd call it obvious deductions.
As for the bold, want to assume some more about my emotions through typed text, hmm baby? 'Please', as you'd say.

Both remasters, both eligible for mocking, my point still stands and the length of time both games have been out is irrelevant.

I wouldn't call it 'telling you', more like advising against it as it would be a waste of time on your part for typing out something I'm not gonna read or acknowledge.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1441 Chutebox

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@lamprey263 said:

I must have missed this, Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Edition Hpyer Edition Ex+ Alpha, but I heard people mention it I thought it was a joke... but OH MY GOD i want it

I might actually buy DR now.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1442 B4X

@Heil68: I'll play some sunset overdrive with ya. Warning I'm an older gamer. I have skillz still though. :p

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1443 blackace

@Suppaman100 said:

@kingtito said:
@Suppaman100 said:

Halo 5 beta

Even the Halo TV series.

Beat that shit son. That Is a megaton even if we knew only half of the information before hand.

Oh did I mention GS servers ........______!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

If a collection of mediocre bro shooters that came out years ago is the "best" thing of the conference then you know it sucked. JUST LOL!

Hahaha coming from a cow that's hyping up a HD remake of a game already in HD that came out 1 year ago. Hahahaha we call that being a hypocrite, in other words, typical cow behavior.

That's my point if a remake is the best thing of your conference then it's pathetic.

I actually thought Sunset Overdrive, Horizon 2 and Ori were the best games in the conference. Master Chief Collection was probably one of the best packaged collection I've ever seen though.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1444  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@Chutebox said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@lamprey263 said:

I might actually buy DR now.

It is one damn fun game. You getting it on The ONE? The new super ultra content is only for Xbox.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1445 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

A bit better than I imagined. As I said, it was unrealistic to expect a big e3. MS have just turned in a direction, it'll take time. Next e3 could be the one, but I knew this would just meet a standard.

Least it wasn't all about TV like the cows said.

This one just set a foundation, a new plan if you will. But the foundation is clean, next e3 they'll build on it I think, if that makes sense.

Remember Sony's PS3 e3s weren't great for a while after their catastrophic launch. Sony have their foundation now, all they're doing is following their plan, and everything is well planned, it's been in place for a couple of years. MS just changed their plans, so that's why I never expected too much this e3.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1446  Edited By blackace

@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

No, because it sounds like he doesn't like good games. If you don't like good games, why are you even here is my point. I liked different games on ALL platforms.

************************************************************************************************************************

@Krelian-co said:

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

you should take your own advice since you are one of gamespot's biggest clowns.

You're the master troll clown and one of the biggest idiots on here along with El Tormo and I_can_haz. Everyone knows it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1447 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@blackace said:

@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

No, because it sounds like he doesn't like good games. If you don't like good games, why are you even here is my point. I liked different games on ALL platforms.

Maybe because he doesn't like those games? just because you think a game is good doesn't mean everyone else has to

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1448 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@lostrib said:

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

Maybe because he doesn't like those games? just because you think a game is good doesn't mean everyone else has to

he won't understand that concept at all lol. confirmed by his first reply haha.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1449 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@Nike_Air said:

After all of that hype

• 6 / 10
  • I no longer believe in Phil Spencer
  • Game Off
  • TLHBO

Phil Spencer delivered a great conference. It didn't meet the hype but was still enoyable.

It is funny to see Lemmings hype Remasters. I am loling all over that one

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#1450 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

That's nice that you don't think it's warranted, I'm sure a lot will disagree, myself included. There would be no reason why a film would be remade a year after release so that instantly shoots it down on top of it being offtopic and irrelevant as it's grasping at straws with that slight elaboration of what you meant. It's a false equivalence, pure and simple. Hope you didn't think that would help it hit home :/. Context is key here I guess and many don't like to address it, PS3 is 8 year old hardware and the game was released on the 7.5-8 era and was awesome in its own right, critics agree, it's a sure thing, hell maybe it even could have been a PS4 game? Other people may have been 360 last gen only and now get a chance to play it on the new hardware instead of having to buy a PS3 because...well there'd be no point?, then there's people like me who know a little more than the average consumer and realise that that game was probably crammed into that hardware(like G cup boobs into an A cup bra)and will have a major benefits by it having room to breathe on new hardware on top of the fact that it was a fantastic game. I agreed with that guy because he's saying something similar and therefore agreed with what he said, you can discount it how ever you want. What he said was on point. I went onto the business side of it cause I had already covered the gamer side of it. Well, I say business side of it I'd call it obvious deductions.

As for the bold, want to assume some more about my emotions through typed text, hmm baby? 'Please', as you'd say.

Both remasters, both eligible for mocking, my point still stands and the length of time both games have been out is irrelevant.

I wouldn't call it 'telling you', more like advising against it as it would be a waste of time on your part for typing out something I'm not gonna read or acknowledge.

So video game tech is all that advances? CGI tech for movies doesn't? The CGI from 2012 is as good as we will ever see? Ok. sweetie pie. You keep bringing up the whole point about gamers who didn't play it. Ok, its not because of the following the games have, and believing they will buy it again.

You know a little more than the average consumer but continue with "probably". Probabilities, right. In other words you don't know.

You agreed with someone, good for you. I agree with those that say one year old remaster is too soon. Neither says you are right or I am.

Oh my bad you are "advising" me about wasting my time posting things that you wont read or acknowledge................even though you made the point of crossing it out and "advising" me not to do it..............which basically means you did read and acknowledge it. Back pedal much?