Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1301 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

So to sum up this con:

Wait... the cud chewers didn't like MS's conference? Stop the presses.

An asterisk with a cow head above it should be required after every one of your posts.

Lol, lemmings crying as usual.

Have fun with your inferior multiplats though LOL

MS conference was mediocre at best

Darkmoone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1302  Edited By Darkmoone1
Member since 2008 • 2845 Posts

The only thing that really impressed me was Sunset Overdrive. Everything else was either exclusives that filled a specific genre(Like Forza) that I can't seem to care about, Multiplats, or trailers to games I know next to nothing about except for the CG trailer they showed us. Only big thing was the Anniversary Halo, but....it's a anniversary game....

So it was alright, but could've been better. 7/10

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#1303 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

You think TLOU remastered is NEEDED? And bringing in business sense is as meaningless as what you think my PS2 era and Avengers analogy is, unless you are earning the money from it that is.

It holds a lot more weight than your avengers and PS2 era ideas do. Which brings us full circle back to your original point and my original challenge that what you said has no weight in regards to remasters. You think Chief collection is NEEDED?

edit: for example, Puppeteer was also released in 2013, why aren't they making a remaster of that? Because it sold like shit and got average reviews.

No. I have said multiple times I was not interested in it in this very thread until they gave me 100 maps of MP and Halo 5 beta. The games? I wasn't interested as I bought them already. In your mind it holds more weight, I say why do you care about Sony's business sense? Are you an employee? Or an internet cheerleader that says boo to the other team?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1304 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Why are people excited about playing the same Halo games again? why not just put in a copy of Halo 2 and save your self £40?

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1305 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@b4x: everything you listed is just average......

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1306  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Indicud said:

If Sony can beat.

Halo collection

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset overdrive

In 2014 releases. That will be great for all.

I don't think ANYTHING can touch the Halo Collection though.

1080p 60fps

Halo 2 re-master

All Original Multi-player unchanged

All games in the Halo numbered series. 1-4

100 multiplayer maps.

Dedicated servers.

Being able to set up your own campaign by picking your favorite levels from every game.

Halo 5 beta

Even the Halo TV series.

Beat that shit son. That Is a megaton even if we knew only half of the information before hand.

Oh did I mention GS servers ........______!

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1307  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6183 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@Renegade_Fury said:

Pretty "meh" conference. The only game that interested me was the Master Chief Collection, but we already knew it was coming. I see no reason to get an xbox one anytime soon.

Meh? lol!! That's a joke. Master Chief Collection (over 100 maps) ScaleBound, Horizon 2, Limbo 2: Inside, Crackdown 3, Ori, Spark with Conker game inside, Phantom Dust, all those Indie games and that DR3 SF Arcade game pretty much sealed it for me. My only disappointed was no Shenmue, Battletoads,Gears or Perfect Dark 2 announced. Too many 3rd party games shown. Of course M$ did say they wouldn't announce everything at the E3 because GamesCom and TGS were just around the corner and they needed to save some announcements for those shows. So I expect there still a lot more to come. I doubt Sony will have this many exclusive being released in 2014. We;ll see.

I gave them a 8/10.

*******************************************************************************************************

@toast_burner said:

Well that was absolutely terrible. Pretty much all the games they showed were multiplat.

LMAO!! No. There were more exclusives shown. Blind biased fanboy confirmed.

Who in hell get exited about playing Halo 1 again on xbox one,the game was also ported to xbox 360,my god is on the 3 platforms in this case..

No actual footage what so ever of Halo 5,hell not even in game footage of Forza Horizon 2.

Some of the games looked good but they weren't all that,hell the last crackdown was average.

No real surprises here 7/10 for me it was good the all about games mantra but when you mostly games that we knew about is not really that impressive hell they make more noise with Titanfall last E3 and wasn't even exclusive.

So they going to release all the Halo games and miss out the first one just cos it was on the other 2 consoles. Don't talk wet.

7/10 pretty good for a blind fan boy like you. Let me guess Sony's will get more no matter what they say.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1308 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts
@Floppy_Jim said:

Sounds like it was BS free, they get a point for that. Crackdown 3, awesome. Megaton free, disappointing.

Project Beast, UC 4 and TLG would be an easy Sony win but they'll find a way to underwhelm us too.

/Jaded bastard

Why are people still considering The Last Guardian to be some sort of megaton? It's hilarious to me that a game that was announced 4 years ago can somehow be considered newsworthy.

Back on topic, I think it was a good conference overall as many have stated. Not great and nothing extraordinary, but that's ok. They made it about the games, which is definitely beneficial. Hope Sony can continue the strong showing thus far.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1309 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

Solid conference, but nothing to brag about.

I would have preferred Vanquish 2 from P+. This new game (CGI I know) looked bad.

Well, need to see Sonys offering to compare.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1310  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

No. I have said multiple times I was not interested in it in this very thread until they gave me 100 maps of MP and Halo 5 beta. The games? I wasn't interested as I bought them already. In your mind it holds more weight, I say why do you care about Sony's business sense? Are you an employee? Or an internet cheerleader that says boo to the other team?

Because in business sense, passed my own opinions of enjoying the game and other thoughts, that's the most obvious conclusion, what does me having to be a Sony employee have to do with anything? You seem to be dancing around the point trying to find in edge ways. You've yet to make a substantial counter argument. I'll wait for it so we can continue. I need something more than "lolitsayearold" because it holds 0 weight.

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1311 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

Putting "epic" music over sports games is always goofy.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1312  Edited By Suppaman100

@b4x said:

@Indicud said:

If Sony can beat.

Halo collection

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset overdrive

In 2014 releases. That will be great for all.

I don't think ANYTHING can touch the Halo Collection though.

1080p 60fps

Halo 2 re-master

All Original Multi-player unchanged

All games in the Halo numbered series. 1-4

100 multiplayer maps.

Dedicated servers.

Being able to set up your own campaign by picking your favorite levels from every game.

Halo 5 beta

Even the Halo TV series.

Beat that shit son. That Is a megaton even if we knew only half of the information before hand.

Oh did I mention GS servers ........______!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

If a collection of mediocre bro shooters that came out years ago is the "best" thing of the conference then you know it sucked. JUST LOL!

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#1313 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@speedfog said:

Okay, don't need to see the PS4 con anymore, I'm going to buy the PS4 anyway.

It was a good e3 from MS but their games are not my cup of tea... So I go with the PS4 :(. Pretty sad cus I realy wanted to have a good reason to buy the ONE.

Welcome to the Live, Learn and Love lifestyle

:( I can feel the darkness taking over me.

It will take a while to get used to.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1314  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44650 Posts

Good presentation, the Master Chief Collection far exceeded my expectations. Heck even Fable Legends pretty decent too, I hope it really pushes the multiplayer. Sunset Overdrive looks like crazy fun. Crackdown 3 and Phantom Dust also had me intrigued. Inside looked pretty cool. I hope Project Spark yields some cool content. Not sure how I feel about the new Platinum Games title, I mean it's cool MS is getting them to make a game but I'm just not sure if this is the kind of game I want from Platinum; but, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until I play it, they have made some pretty cool games.

Also good they showed the non-exclusive stuff. I think The Division was pretty impressive. Assassin's Creed United looked better than I could have imagined. I'd of said Ubisoft stole the show except then the trailer for the next Tomb Raider showed, though it really doesn't show gameplay I'm still pretty pumped as I thought the last one was friggin brilliant, better than any of the Uncharted games IMO. Call of Duty seemed pretty "meh" still. Witcher 3 looked a lot better than I expected, I didn't like the second game but this looks better. Evolve looks cool, the premise sounds like it has potential so I hope the setup of the hunters and the hunted beast finds proper balance in multiplayer.

That's all I can remember off-hand, they had a lot of content. Good for MS for sticking to just talking about games.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1315 cainetao11

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

Sounds like it was BS free, they get a point for that. Crackdown 3, awesome. Megaton free, disappointing.

Project Beast, UC 4 and TLG would be an easy Sony win but they'll find a way to underwhelm us too.

/Jaded bastard

Why are people still considering The Last Guardian to be some sort of megaton? It's hilarious to me that a game that was announced 4 years ago can somehow be considered newsworthy.

Back on topic, I think it was a good conference overall as many have stated. Not great and nothing extraordinary, but that's ok. They made it about the games, which is definitely beneficial. Hope Sony can continue the strong showing thus far.

That's how it is dude. I agree. Comments about all the games we knew about, but a game that was announced 4-5 years ago being shown finally is megaton? And we all know there is a Project Beast, and UC4 also.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1316  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

The Playdead Studios footage looked tremendous. I loved the game "Limbo."

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1317 B4X

@Suppaman100: Please name a game PS4 has as Big as this MEGATON coming in 2014?

All ears guy.

Tack on Sunset Overdrive and FH2. Tell me what you will be playing in 2014 fanboy?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1318 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

The only exciting part was when they announced Conker 2, i can't wait to see the game in action. Oh waiiiiiiiiiiiiit a sec... nvm.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1319 B4X

@clone01 said:

The Playdead Studios footage looked tremendous. I loved the game "Limbo."

That was amazing.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#1320  Edited By CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

@Suppaman100: The people who are excited about the Master Chief collection are the same people who accuse Sony of milking franchises.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1321 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Suppaman100 said:

So to sum up this con:

Wait... the cud chewers didn't like MS's conference? Stop the presses.

An asterisk with a cow head above it should be required after every one of your posts.

Lol, lemmings crying as usual.

Have fun with your inferior multiplats though LOL

MS conference was mediocre at best

Dude, they could have unveiled a time machine, and you'd still spout the same tired bait.

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1322 WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts

@toast_burner said:

Why are people excited about playing the same Halo games again? why not just put in a copy of Halo 2 and save your self £40?

Why are cows excited about a rerelease of a year old game?

The Halo collection having every game all contained together, with 100 maps and all 4 multiplayers on one disk.. why even try to damage control it? It's a big deal.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1323 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

Lol look at that damage control.

"Bu...bu..bu..we had gamezz now guys!!"

Yeah mulitplats and DLC, LMFAO!

LOL

The only new exclusive i bet Sony will show will be Project Beast. Maybe. And mayeb Sony will make it about gameplay instead of graphics.

Anyway, not the greatest show, but atleast it was about games. And that Master Chief Collection is a damm good deal.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1324  Edited By B4X

@silversix_ said:

The only exciting part was when they announced Conker 2, i can't wait to see the game in action. Oh waiiiiiiiiiiiiit a sec... nvm.

That was BS and heart breaking!

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1325  Edited By Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Great conference, so many games cant wait for Sunset Overdrive, Halo Collection, Fable Legends, FH2 all playable this year. If Sony only got Project Beast they are done! Its will be IndieStation again. LOL

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1326 Suppaman100

Srs they have Rare and this is the crap the put out. LOL...actually no, just pathetic.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1327 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59266 Posts

Payday: The Hardline looks, alright.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1328 cainetao11

@misterpmedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

Because in business sense, passed my own opinions of enjoying the game and other thoughts, that's the most obvious conclusion, what does me having to be a Sony employee have to do with anything? You seem to be dancing around the point trying to find in edge ways. You've yet to make a substantial counter argument. I'll wait for it so we can continue. I need something more than "lolitsayearold" because it holds 0 weight.

Neither have you. Nothing you have said has made me say wow you really showed me. Business sense? I own Sony ADRs, and shares of MS, was series 7 registered from 1993 -1996. I know a little smidgen about business. And you bringing in how it makes sense for Sony to rerelease a one year old game being good business sense has nothing to do with whether it is a NEEDED product from the consumer point. Corporate? Anything that will generate revenue is needed. That point can easily be used for MS doing their collection. But do I need those games again? No.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#1329  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44650 Posts

I must have missed this, Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Edition Hpyer Edition Ex+ Alpha, but I heard people mention it I thought it was a joke... but OH MY GOD i want it

Loading Video...

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1330  Edited By Suppaman100

@b4x said:

All ears guy.

Tack on Sunset Overdrive and FH2. Tell me what you will be playing in 2014 fanboy?

So remakes count now? Okay TLOU aka best game of last gen is also getting a remake for PS4.

And TLOU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo as we all know.

But hey if you're happy with mediocrity and a bro shooter collection, good for you lemming.

Let's be srs here, Sony has this E3 in the bag (again) and they didn't even show anything yet

DHMATT90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1331 DHMATT90
Member since 2014 • 180 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Are you serious? Nobody ever used an analogy in conversation with you before? If you believe the focus of remastering TLOU was for the NEW people ok. I don't believe that. Sony dropped BC last gen, saw gamers will buy PS2 games remastered, and probably said look at the sales of TLOU! Lets do it, regardless of who is paying the money.

you say it like there is something wrong with that. What's the fucking problem? Sony is a business, and they WILL do anything to get money, like remastering a year old game, because they KNOW it will sell.

I'm glad they are doing it, because I ahve not played it on the ps3. It's a everyone wins situation, so why the **** is everyong still arguing this TLOU remaster?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1332  Edited By B4X

@Suppaman100 said:

Srs they have Rare and this is the crap the put out. LOL...actually no, just pathetic.

Answer my question fanboy. What game on the PS4 can beat the Halo Megaton for 2014?

All Multi-plats /amirght

Sprinkle in some Drive club, the 1 year old TLOU re-master, and indies. AWESOME SAUCE!

Am I close?

EDIT: A single player game beats the Halo collection. Welcome to twitter fool.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1333 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kingtito said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@clyde46: You fool, MS showed a lot of games but most of them were games we knew about. There was literally no big surprises. Downplaying this after all the hype is hilarious.

As if your biased opinion means anything. Perhaps you should go hype up Sony's sure to be multiplat riddled conference loser

lem meltdown confirm. Only megaton at MS e3 is 10 year old game runs 1080p lolol. TLHBO

The village idiot has arrived. So, what has Sony told you to think today?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1334  Edited By Suppaman100

But srs lemmings, atleast you guys will enjoy multiplats..the inferior versions but still.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1335 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@b4x said:

All ears guy.

So remakes count now? Okay TLOU aka best game of last gen is also getting a remake for PS4.

But hey if you're happy with mediocrity and a bro shooter collection, good for you lemming.

Let's be srs here, Sony has this E3 in the bag (again) and they didn't even show anything yet

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1336 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Holy shit, people, Xbox gets DLC first for Battlefield, COD, Assassins Creed, AND The Division? They showed almost all the Multiplats, Most of Sonys exclusives are delayed, they may had jrpg teasers. but what are they going to do? Are they going to show the same games? Because that would just be bad Not to mention all the Pre-E3 announcements.

lol bitter lem DC

I know you can't read well but the post says that what will sony show if all the mulitplats were already shown.

You cannot DC well. Just because MS shows multiplat in conference does not mean they do not exist on playstation. The division was show at last sony e3, and you give MS credit for showing this now? And Lem wonder why they are joke of gaming industry, ahahaha.

I never said, that, funny how the Jeil fakeboy can see that but you can't. Nice lack of reading skills.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1337 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@kingtito said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@clyde46: You fool, MS showed a lot of games but most of them were games we knew about. There was literally no big surprises. Downplaying this after all the hype is hilarious.

As if your biased opinion means anything. Perhaps you should go hype up Sony's sure to be multiplat riddled conference loser

lem meltdown confirm. Only megaton at MS e3 is 10 year old game runs 1080p lolol. TLHBO

Yep because not even Halo 5 was confirmed to be 1080p,just a 60FPS remark..hahahaaaa

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-10-next-halo-to-run-at-60-frames-per-second

I guess the magic cloud didn't work.

IGN confirmed it's 1080p, 60 fps you dunce.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1338 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

/Jaded bastard

I won't answer for other people so ask someone who used the word "megaton".

It'll be noteworthy because it's the people who made Shadow of the Collosus releasing a game on the PS4.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1339 Suppaman100

@b4x said:

@Suppaman100 said:

Answer my question fanboy. What game on the PS4 can beat the Halo Megaton for 2014?

All Multi-plats /amirght

Sprinkle in some Drive club, the 1 year old TLOU re-master, and indies. AWESOME SAUCE!

Am I close?

EDIT: A single player game beats the Halo collection. Welcome to twitter fool.

LOL if you think that a bro shooter collection equals a megaton lemming.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1340  Edited By sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@navyguy21 said:

Cant wait for Sony's conference.

So glad i own both :)

Same here

Yup.

Give me games!

You need to own all 4! It's hard owning all the consoles and a PC because you honestly don't get enough time to play all the games.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1341 Suppaman100

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@b4x said:

All ears guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pls aware me on your best game of last gen.

Btw TLOU was the winner of the most GOTY's of last gen, doubt any game comes close.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1342 B4X

@Suppaman100:

You have to be the biggest douchebag I have ever encountered. 10 temple shots by Mike Tyson would be a positive for you.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1343  Edited By ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

Well they showed games so +1. They didn't kill it by any means though.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1344  Edited By TigerSuperman

No Ar, odd considering Sony will at least show a demo or two of Vr later.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1345 cainetao11

@dhmatt90 said:

@cainetao11 said:

Are you serious? Nobody ever used an analogy in conversation with you before? If you believe the focus of remastering TLOU was for the NEW people ok. I don't believe that. Sony dropped BC last gen, saw gamers will buy PS2 games remastered, and probably said look at the sales of TLOU! Lets do it, regardless of who is paying the money.

you say it like there is something wrong with that. What's the fucking problem? Sony is a business, and they WILL do anything to get money, like remastering a year old game, because they KNOW it will sell.

I'm glad they are doing it, because I ahve not played it on the ps3. It's a everyone wins situation, so why the **** is everyong still arguing this TLOU remaster?

Have you kept up with our whole conversation? If not you're taking that out of context, because I wasn't interested in Halo collection except when they said 100 MP maps ( the Halo 2 ones cannot be played anymore) and the Halo 5 beta. I know why the company is doing it genius. He brought that up and I asked why does that matter to you unless you are an employee?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1346  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

So they going to release all the Halo games and miss out the first one just cos it was on the other 2 consoles. Don't talk wet.

7/10 pretty good for a blind fan boy like you. Let me guess Sony's will get more no matter what they say.

For Christ sake where the fu** is the next Halo what the fu** do i care about milkaton game,this goes for the PS4 as well if i wanted to play TLOU i play it on PS3 if i want to play Halo 3 or 4 i play them on xbox 360,Halo 2 is basically the high light of the bunch but man is an old game standards have change since 2004 when it was release.

7/10 it wasn't horribly bad but it wasn't good either.

Most of those games we already knew they were coming,and very few surprise and no megaton what so ever,even that it was hinted that a big 3rd party exclusive was going to be show..lol

@lamprey263 said:

Good presentation, the Master Chief Collection far exceeded my expectations. Heck even Fable Legends pretty decent too, I hope it really pushes the multiplayer. Sunset Overdrive looks like crazy fun. Crackdown 3 and Phantom Dust also had me intrigued. Inside looked pretty cool. I hope Project Spark yields some cool content. Not sure how I feel about the new Platinum Games title, I mean it's cool MS is getting them to make a game but I'm just not sure if this is the kind of game I want from Platinum; but, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until I play it, they have made some pretty cool games.

Also good they showed the non-exclusive stuff. I think The Division was pretty impressive. Assassin's Creed United looked better than I could have imagined. I'd of said Ubisoft stole the show except then the trailer for the next Tomb Raider showed, though it really doesn't show gameplay I'm still pretty pumped as I thought the last one was friggin brilliant, better than any of the Uncharted games IMO. Call of Duty seemed pretty "meh" still. Witcher 3 looked a lot better than I expected, I didn't like the second game but this looks better. Evolve looks cool, the premise sounds like it has potential so I hope the setup of the hunters and the hunted beast finds proper balance in multiplayer.

That's all I can remember off-hand, they had a lot of content. Good for MS for sticking to just talking about games.

So your expectation were exceeded before E3 because every one and their mother knew Halo re makes were coming.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1347 TigerSuperman

Then again, i guess Ar would not technically be a game in an all games conference, so maybe that's for gamescom.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1348  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Neither have you. Nothing you have said has made me say wow you really showed me. Business sense? I own Sony ADRs, and shares of MS, was series 7 registered from 1993 -1996. I know a little smidgen about business. And you bringing in how it makes sense for Sony to rerelease a one year old game being good business sense has nothing to do with whether it is a NEEDED product from the consumer point. Corporate? Anything that will generate revenue is needed. That point can easily be used for MS doing their collection. But do I need those games again? No.

Quite right it's what MS is doing with their collection, it makes perfect business sense, the Halo games are big hitters, hence the remaster, same way TLOU was in the same respect. The only argument you have is the length of it being out which holds no weight, you've tried the movie analogy and that failed on it's face because it in no way relates. Seriously what else do you have? Is any game NEEDED? Why question this when it's down to you whether you buy them or not? Both are remasters, both can be easily subjected to 'lolremasters', which was my original point.

Please don't involve personal bullshit that I can easily discount as being false, it doesn't help your case on an internet forum.

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1349  Edited By ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

EA: "We got nothin. Come back next year"

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points