Digital Foundry: PES face-off.

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Kicking off with patch 1.01 installed on each, the initial reaction is perhaps the most obvious. With Xbox One running at 44.4 per cent of the PS4's overall pixel output, the presentation of pitch details is hugely impacted. From the patterning of grass shaders to the nylon weave across player boots, the impression is that Xbox One is working to a last-gen technical standard by rendering at 720p. Even setting the game to its default 'wide' camera option, the field and players are noticeably softened, and worst of all, panning sweeps across stadia supports and crowds produce a much nastier pixel crawl effect on Microsoft's platform.

Aside from pixel count, both Sony and Microsoft hardware holds up to the exact same bar of quality - the game's shadow quality, player facial detail, and texture map resolution are a match. Even so, however minor, there are some differences on close inspection.Texture filtering quality is a divisive point, appearing in a more refined form on PS4, while the Xbox One applies a more obvious filtering cascade to pitch-side insignia. Grass shaders also show up with sharper highlights on PS4 at ground level, manifesting in a slightly simplified form on the Microsoft platform. However, just about every other element of the game's design is even.

On to the frame-rate metrics, and we're immediately presented with strong60fps performers on both PS4 and Xbox One. Simply put, the actual core gameplay runs at a perfect update without a single hiccup to mention; and, unlike FIFA, this applies to all set-pieces and gameplay camera modes. It's exactly as it should be, with the PS4's locked 1080p60 delivery every bit as consistent as in Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes. Likewise for Xbox One, the resolution drop is a tough pill to swallow, but playback itself is at an unerring 60fps.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-pes-2015-face-off

100% advantage in resolution for the PS4 both version 60FPS lock..

Yeah the xbox one version is 720p....

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

I'm glad to here it performs well. Fox Engine though. Imagine how good this will look at 4K. Kojima is one intelligent man to have spent a lot of time on such an engine.

...I rarely download demos but this PES is way better than fifa.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

Do you play PES Tormentos?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

Yes i have since the PS2.

And since i know were you are coming from,i don't have to play all the damn games i talk about here,no one does so save it dude,i can't physically play all games made for both platforms neither can you so your bickering is useless.

:)

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

Yeah, X1 hardware sucks. Who didn't know that already?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tormentos

@Wickerman777 said:

In this particular case is the engine Konami engine has problems on xbox one,much like it was the case with MGS5,i think any game using that engine on xbox one will have huge problems.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Wickerman777 said:

In this particular case is the engine Konami engine has problems on xbox one,much like it was the case with MGS5,i think any game using that engine on xbox one will have huge problems.

I think it is at an either/or. I think the Fox Engine was made to limit extra work catering to one of the consoles. The game probably could have been further optimized to hit a slightly higher resolution, but instead to save cost they took the short route and picked what would run at 60fps right off the bat.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Bought it for PC. Looks like crap, but plays great. Konami did a good job this year.

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Wickerman777 said:

C'mon, man ... y'know that your point in posting this was that X1 hardware sucks. Don't be bashful about it. It does suck. But you often gloss over the fact that PS4 hardware also sucks, just not as badly as X1.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Yeah, no one cares about this game anyway. Claim your prize, mental patient.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Fox Engine and Xbox One don't go well together.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Fox Engine and Xbox One don't go together well.

Hmm, Fox & Xbox seem to go together nicely here. :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By freedomfreak
@SecretPolice said:

Foxy.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@freedomfreak:

In case you didn't catch it, that's Megan Fox though tbh, I'm not a big fan. :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 freedomfreak
@SecretPolice said:

I did, because of the Fox :p

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

And since i know were you are coming from,i don't have to play all the damn games i talk about here,no one does so save it dude,i can't physically play all games made for both platforms neither can you so your bickering is useless.

You kind of got where I was coming from. You were maybe 1/2 way there.

The ONLY reason you are talking about PES is because of the difference in resolution between the PS4 and Xbox One. News Flash! We all know the PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One. We don't need to have this same discussion every time a multiplat comes out. How about we talk about if the game is worth a damn. Because I know the second a person brings PC into a performance and resolution discussion, you will move the goal post and dismiss anything that costs more than $399.

I never see you talk about gameplay, story, funfactor, or anything else a person that actually plays games discusses. It's always sales and resolution with you. And maybe a "this console GPU vs that console GPU blah blah blah blah blah" discussion here and there. What is your current GOTY based on the games you've played this year? Most disappointing game?

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

Too bad all these soccer games have been dogshit anyway.

Goes back to playing PES 5.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@freedomfreak said:
@SecretPolice said:

I did, because of the Fox :p

What does the fox say?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: As the consoles move closer to each other, people like you go ape-shit over 3rd rate games like Pro Evolution Soccer (which if FIFA's bitch).

This is another "Sniper Elite".

You must still be really upset over how close COD: AW looks on each console...

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#20 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha: haha... resulting to insults... and deflecting.

And you lems say cows are the worst..lol

Admit it the 720p hurts you deep down inside.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

They couldn't get the X1 version to 900p? Did they try, or are they just content with the 720p? That's weird as most games have been 900p recently. Either way, I haven't played PES since 2008 I think, have they changed the mechanics much? Fifa was decent last year, but I used to prefer PES before they stopped evolving them for a little while.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I love how you didn't post about the last 3-4 face offs they did where the X1 was better or the 2 versions were the same lol. Oh tomentos, the ultimate cow pretending not to be a cow.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Sounds like a dev problem

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

That hurt's xbox for sure. PES is the superior football game out there right now too so this will be experienced by a wide range of people.

As always though, if you have a PC, get it for PC.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts
@tormentos said:

Kicking off with patch 1.01 installed on each, the initial reaction is perhaps the most obvious. With Xbox One running at 44.4 per cent of the PS4's overall pixel output, the presentation of pitch details is hugely impacted. From the patterning of grass shaders to the nylon weave across player boots, the impression is that Xbox One is working to a last-gen technical standard by rendering at 720p. Even setting the game to its default 'wide' camera option, the field and players are noticeably softened, and worst of all, panning sweeps across stadia supports and crowds produce a much nastier pixel crawl effect on Microsoft's platform.

Aside from pixel count, both Sony and Microsoft hardware holds up to the exact same bar of quality - the game's shadow quality, player facial detail, and texture map resolution are a match. Even so, however minor, there are some differences on close inspection.Texture filtering quality is a divisive point, appearing in a more refined form on PS4, while the Xbox One applies a more obvious filtering cascade to pitch-side insignia. Grass shaders also show up with sharper highlights on PS4 at ground level, manifesting in a slightly simplified form on the Microsoft platform. However, just about every other element of the game's design is even.

On to the frame-rate metrics, and we're immediately presented with strong60fps performers on both PS4 and Xbox One. Simply put, the actual core gameplay runs at a perfect update without a single hiccup to mention; and, unlike FIFA, this applies to all set-pieces and gameplay camera modes. It's exactly as it should be, with the PS4's locked 1080p60 delivery every bit as consistent as in Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes. Likewise for Xbox One, the resolution drop is a tough pill to swallow, but playback itself is at an unerring 60fps.

And still the ps4 drops to the low 20's in gta V

and not on the xboxone lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

All this shows is just how incompetent Japanese developers are today. They can't even get sports games past 720p on new hardware. lmfao

Fifa says hi Konami.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Barely news anymore. The news now is when the X1 manages a tie.

Not that I imagine these won't get posted about just about every significant third party release this gen. Thats exactly what the XBoys did last gen, and they never did seem to get tired of it...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

You kind of got where I was coming from. You were maybe 1/2 way there.

The ONLY reason you are talking about PES is because of the difference in resolution between the PS4 and Xbox One. News Flash! We all know the PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One. We don't need to have this same discussion every time a multiplat comes out. How about we talk about if the game is worth a damn. Because I know the second a person brings PC into a performance and resolution discussion, you will move the goal post and dismiss anything that costs more than $399.

I never see you talk about gameplay, story, funfactor, or anything else a person that actually plays games discusses. It's always sales and resolution with you. And maybe a "this console GPU vs that console GPU blah blah blah blah blah" discussion here and there. What is your current GOTY based on the games you've played this year? Most disappointing game?

No lately your arguments against me is if i play or don't play a game and what games i play.

Why the fu** would i talk about fun factor,story or even gameplay on a thread about performance difference in what other wise is the exact same game.?

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: As the consoles move closer to each other, people like you go ape-shit over 3rd rate games like Pro Evolution Soccer (which if FIFA's bitch).

This is another "Sniper Elite".

You must still be really upset over how close COD: AW looks on each console...

Fifa 2015 on PS4 has the same score as Pes 2015 on meta dude...82

So hardly is Fifas bitch.

COD advanced warfare has sharper textures on PS4 and superior resolution to online is lock 1080p 60FPS the xbox one version is not.

Still in 2014 the xbox one has 720p which people like you and blackace claim were history hahahahaa....

One of the biggest gaps recorded again comes out 100%+ pixel gap. But but but it will only be 3 frames..

@darkangel115 said:

I love how you didn't post about the last 3-4 face offs they did where the X1 was better or the 2 versions were the same lol. Oh tomentos, the ultimate cow pretending not to be a cow.

What were those.? because the only one it was AC and because Ubifost hold the game back on PS4 to avoid debates about 900p vs 1080p stated by Ubisoft then self..hahaha

Most have a frame or to faster on XBO while been downgrade in textures AA and resolution department get your fact right..

@iambatman7986 said:

They couldn't get the X1 version to 900p? Did they try, or are they just content with the 720p? That's weird as most games have been 900p recently. Either way, I haven't played PES since 2008 I think, have they changed the mechanics much? Fifa was decent last year, but I used to prefer PES before they stopped evolving them for a little while.

The engine of PES uses deffered rendering and other things which cause problems for the xbox one 32MB of ESRAM.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Makes sense since the PS4 is the worlds most powerful video game system.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By B4X

@santoron said:

Not that I imagine these won't get posted about just about every significant third party release this gen. Thats exactly what the XBoys did last gen, and they never did seem to get tired of it...

You honestly think the X1 couldn't run this game at a higher resolution than 720p.

Compare this to all the other sports games released so far. Then look at the game itself. Does that look impressive over the other 1080p 60fps sports games released already on the X1 and PS4?

All this shows is Japanese developers don't know wtf is going on.

Halo 4 re-master owns this in graphics at 1080p 60fps.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@tormentos said:

who care about pes anyway

ultimate team is what it is about lol

look at my players

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@b4x said:

@santoron said:

You honestly think the X1 couldn't run this game at a higher resolution than 720p.

Compare this to all the other sports games released so far. Then look at the game itself. Does that look impressive over the other 1080p 60fps sports game released already on the X1 and PS4?

but that got a 6

PES15>MCC

CONFIRMED

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

A 720p title in almost 2015? HAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By B4X

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@santoron said:

Compare this to all the other sports games released so far. Then look at the game itself. Does that look impressive over the other 1080p 60fps sports game released already on the X1 and PS4?

but that got a 6

PES15>MCC

CONFIRMED

So we are told.. So we are told. :p

Japan = I don't know what the **** is going on.

720p graphics in sports games and networks being heisted with the files being shared from the same damn network that got hacked.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

What an absolute disgrace - Konami has absolutely cemented their reputation as the very worst mainstream developers. FIFA 15 can do 1080p with voice commands and it's almost a perfect match with PS4, so there's no excuse for the devs for disgraceful 720p.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 darkangel115

@darkangel115 said:

@tormentos said:

What were those.? because the only one it was AC and because Ubifost hold the game back on PS4 to avoid debates about 900p vs 1080p stated by Ubisoft then self..hahaha

Most have a frame or to faster on XBO while been downgrade in textures AA and resolution department get your fact right..

So again no proof just BS? they said it was CPU bound, you have no proof it was intentionally held back. Just fanboy propaganda. Also GTA5 (which again apparently is tied to the weak CPU) and the crew. Just off the top of my head. that's 3 big releases in the past few months. And you don't post a word about it, but PES comes out and that's "proof" about a huge power gap lol. we all know there is a power gap, its just not as big as you try and say all the time. The actual in game differences are very minor. D3, wolfenstien,destiny, ACU, the crew, all better on XB1 or the same. Your obsession over resolution is just sad.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 B4X

@darkangel115 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@tormentos said:

So again no proof just BS? they said it was CPU bound, you have no proof it was intentionally held back. Just fanboy propaganda. Also GTA5 (which again apparently is tied to the weak CPU) and the crew. Just off the top of my head. that's 3 big releases in the past few months. And you don't post a word about it, but PES comes out and that's "proof" about a huge power gap lol. we all know there is a power gap, its just not as big as you try and say all the time. The actual in game differences are very minor. D3, wolfenstien,destiny, ACU, the crew, all better on XB1 or the same. Your obsession over resolution is just sad.

Don't ague over this with him. He knows this is either complete incompetence or intentional.

There are to many games on the market now that have better graphics to prove this wrong.

It's a sports game at 720p.... Either they SUCK... or it's staged.

The evidence is 100% against Konami here.

No need to argue.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 tormentos

@darkangel115 said:

Bullshit my ass.. CPU over head has shit to do with resolution you moron,resolution is a job entirely of the GPU if you are CPU bottleneck at 1080p you still be at 900p if you just lower the resolution.

GTA 5 has drop on xbox one to while having lower quality textures in places and missing a truck load of foliage.

The Crew the same shit and is not superior on XBO,oh but what about Shadow of Mordor.? Or Dragon Age.?

Please..

And i did post on those threads dude you most have miss it..

Destiny was done with parity in mind Wolfenstien drop close to 720p on xbox one on PS4 is over 900p,agan superior on PS4,ACU was hold back...

Now the latest one show in 720p form on xbox one..lol it most be Konami who is sabotaging the xbox one..hahahaa

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:

Very Japanese biased company. Not impressed with their XB1 efforts. Either it was deliberate or they spent less time optimizing the XB1 version.

This shit smells as fishy as a Japanese fish market.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tormentos

@b4x said:

Don't ague over this with him. He knows this is either complete incompetence or intentional.

There are to many games on the market now that have better graphics to prove this wrong.

No need to argue.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

lol sports games

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By B4X

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

No need to argue.

So now you think the X1 can't run a sports game at 1080p..

Is that your final answer before I pull out the proof.

There is no way you believe this. There is to much evidence to counter this after a year. They could have got away with it at launch.

Not now my man.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 darkangel115

@b4x said:

@darkangel115 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@tormentos said:

No need to argue.

Oh i know, i already owned him in the whole 4k TV thing several times over and he still can't admit how wrong he is. I know tormentos is a tool

@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

Bullshit my ass.. CPU over head has shit to do with resolution you moron,resolution is a job entirely of the GPU if you are CPU bottleneck at 1080p you still be at 900p if you just lower the resolution.

GTA 5 has drop on xbox one to while having lower quality textures in places and missing a truck load of foliage.

The Crew the same shit and is not superior on XBO,oh but what about Shadow of Mordor.? Or Dragon Age.?

Please..

And i did post on those threads dude you most have miss it..

Destiny was done with parity in mind Wolfenstien drop close to 720p on xbox one on PS4 is over 900p,agan superior on PS4,ACU was hold back...

Now the latest one show in 720p form on xbox one..lol it most be Konami who is sabotaging the xbox one..hahahaa

lol or They could be using GPU compute to make up for the lack of CPU power? again there is 0 proof either way, SO you can't claim forced parity. that is a joke and a fanboy response

GTA5 has massive drops when driving on PS4 due to the CPU

The crew is better on XB1

Morridor i'm not sure of, DA is better on PS4

You can't come in and say any game that is = was held back with no proof dude. Unless the company flat out says they held it back on purpose, you have 0 proof and no company would ever admit that even if it was true, so you don't' have a leg to stand on. your just a sad troll

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 B4X

@darkangel115:

Look at his argument for this incompetence.

Comparing games that have massive geometry influx to a flat pitch sports game.

He's either a complete dumb ass or just stupid.

There are at least 5 sports games on the market... that have better or on par graphics, that say this is either staged or incompetence.

There is no argument to be had.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: That's why I call bullshit. Obviously, this is a dev issue.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tormentos

@b4x said:

There is no way you believe this. There is to much evidence to counter this after a year. They could have got away with it at launch.

Not now my man.

Oh the xbox one can run it depending on the game not all games are the same,this is something you should learn.

Konami Engine uses deferred rendering which tend to cause problems on xbox one because ESRAM is to small with allot of other things going on on screen, Konami isn't the problem here is ESRAM Fifa and other games don't use Konami's Fox Engine so your comparison to other sport games is null.

MGS5 was the same 720p no dynamic sky,on PS4 1080p dynamic skies.

Is the engine the problem or ESRAM been to small pick 1.

Really because there are some games on xbox one that basically drop to 720p this year,Wolfenstein is one,the are others to with dynamic res which drop that bad.

@darkangel115 said:

Oh i know, i already owned him in the whole 4k TV thing several times over and he still can't admit how wrong he is. I know tormentos is a tool

lol or They could be using GPU compute to make up for the lack of CPU power? again there is 0 proof either way, SO you can't claim forced parity. that is a joke and a fanboy response

You can't come in and say any game that is = was held back with no proof dude. Unless the company flat out says they held it back on purpose, you have 0 proof and no company would ever admit that even if it was true, so you don't' have a leg to stand on. your just a sad troll

No they are not which is easy to prove since even 1 CU dedicated for compute will destroy the xbox one advantage specially when you mix 1CU + 6 CPU cores.

The only real proof we have here is the own game maker saying they hold back the PS4 to avoid arguments period..

And the xbox one has massive drop during shootouts..hahahaa I guess you miss that part right.?

The Crew is not better on XBO.

Mordors is 900p with missing foliage on XBO on PS4 is 1080p,and DA the same...

I didn't say any game i say ACU which is 100% true stated by the developer it self..hahahahaa

The rest are superior one way or another on PS4.

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: That's why I call bullshit. Obviously, this is a dev issue.

No is an ESRAM issue because deferred games have problems on xbox one..PERIOD.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 darkangel115

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

Not now my man.

Oh the xbox one can run it depending on the game not all games are the same,this is something you should learn.

Konami Engine uses deferred rendering which tend to cause problems on xbox one because ESRAM is to small with allot of other things going on on screen, Konami isn't the problem here is ESRAM Fifa and other games don't use Konami's Fox Engine so your comparison to other sport games is null.

MGS5 was the same 720p no dynamic sky,on PS4 1080p dynamic skies.

Is the engine the problem or ESRAM been to small pick 1.

Really because there are some games on xbox one that basically drop to 720p this year,Wolfenstein is one,the are others to with dynamic res which drop that bad.

@darkangel115 said:

1) No they are not which is easy to prove since even 1 CU dedicated for compute will destroy the xbox one advantage specially when you mix 1CU + 6 CPU cores.

2)The only real proof we have here is the own game maker saying they hold back the PS4 to avoid arguments period..

3) And the xbox one has massive drop during shootouts..hahahaa I guess you miss that part right.?

4) The Crew is not better on XBO.

5) Mordors is 900p with missing foliage on XBO on PS4 is 1080p,and DA the same...

I didn't say any game i say ACU which is 100% true stated by the developer it self..hahahahaa

The rest are superior one way or another on PS4.

1) speculation

2) they never said that

3) not massive, and PS4 has combat drops to. both are minor. but PS4 has masive drops while driving at high speeds

4) except that it is

5) fair enough, but neither are CPU intensive so they can take advantage of the extra power of the PS4 GPU, i never denied it was better. I know it is, but your % value of actual usage is way off.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#49 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@freedomfreak said:

Fox Engine and Xbox One don't go together well.

That really looks terrible.

They could at least add a gradient to soften it up. Just looks like a poor photoshop manip (which it is).

So no, Fox and xbone STILL don't go together!

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

I hear PES is awesome this year.