Dat XBox One killer launch lineup 'tho..

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@blackace said:

I never said they didn't, but Cows do it way, way, way more then lems do. It's like a job for cows. I'm pretty sure I'm older then just about everyone on this forum. I've been gaming since 1978. lol!! Lots of uneducated kiddies in SW.

Funny because you appear to be one of those kids,you show up with a huge damage controls for months,then out of no where you started act unbiased (as if any one swallow it) saying all around how you would buy both,then after a week you were back to your former lemming self using double standard arguments all around like always,here is my advice..

1-Like i did admit the xbox one line up sucks,period the PS4 one sucks i expected more,and even more from the xbox one that was been proclaim since E3 of having the better games,sadly it didn't materialize.

2-No matter if you think that only gamespot matter,lemming were flaming Beyond 2 Souls and many other games that score good using out side sources,specially IGN which gave B2S 6.0 i think.

So yeah you can pretend all you want that only gamespot matter,in your imaginary little world,fact is outside of here the xbox one is under fire because the best 2 sites for average scores have the line up tagged as trash on both side.

The fact than an Indie game actually beat Forza in scores after all the jokes about indiestation that you and several other lemming pull is basically a devastating blow to MS and you people,how in hell this happen hell don't feel that bad Resogun basically outscored many PS4 games to,with the exception of Skylanders, Flower,it also outscored Killzone.

So you can pretend that you are 42 and playing since 78,or you can act like a real adult and admit that outside all the fanboy crap we all pull on each other,this 2 consoles flopped hard game wise.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lemmings give it up

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@tormentos: damnn stop owning man

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@tormentos: damn you just destroyed blackace lol

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Gameranking and Meta only count for lemming after Beyond review, now that xbone is such a flop those site don't exist. Lemming hypocrisy is worst.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@Snugenz said:

When actual scores fail bring out the averages, dat damage control from Moogenja, hilarious.

This isn't DC. This is a pure offensive. Learn the difference. Also, attempt something new, like adding to the conversation.

There's no point conversing with fanboys, pointing at and laughing is all you're good for.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@tormentos said:
@blackace said:

I never said they didn't, but Cows do it way, way, way more then lems do. It's like a job for cows. I'm pretty sure I'm older then just about everyone on this forum. I've been gaming since 1978. lol!! Lots of uneducated kiddies in SW.

Funny because you appear to be one of those kids,you show up with a huge damage controls for months,then out of no where you started act unbiased (as if any one swallow it) saying all around how you would buy both,then after a week you were back to your former lemming self using double standard arguments all around like always,here is my advice..

1-Like i did admit the xbox one line up sucks,period the PS4 one sucks i expected more,and even more from the xbox one that was been proclaim since E3 of having the better games,sadly it didn't materialize.

2-No matter if you think that only gamespot matter,lemming were flaming Beyond 2 Souls and many other games that score good using out side sources,specially IGN which gave B2S 6.0 i think.

So yeah you can pretend all you want that only gamespot matter,in your imaginary little world,fact is outside of here the xbox one is under fire because the best 2 sites for average scores have the line up tagged as trash on both side.

The fact than an Indie game actually beat Forza in scores after all the jokes about indiestation that you and several other lemming pull is basically a devastating blow to MS and you people,how in hell this happen hell don't feel that bad Resogun basically outscored many PS4 games to,with the exception of Skylanders, Flower,it also outscored Killzone.

So you can pretend that you are 42 and playing since 78,or you can act like a real adult and admit that outside all the fanboy crap we all pull on each other,this 2 consoles flopped hard game wise.

haha I bet that shut blackface up

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@DarthBilf said:

Flower is not exclusive. Change that and this looks very different.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Flower is not an exclusive.

I would like to point out that cross-plats are in the list so the overall score won't change.

Why not take out the crossplats, highlight each of the ACTUAL exclusives, and then see what people think then? You only moved the goalposts to accommodate Flower's high score. If the crossplat inclusion benefited MS, you wouldn't have gone near it.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

2funny. Butthurt Sony fan using multiplats to inflate PS4's library to make it seem like it has any games worth a damn.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Ryse flopped compared to what I thought it would get but it doesn't change the fact that x1 games at launch are superior to ps4.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#61 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Flower is not an exclusive.

Neither is Titanfall which xbox fans can't drop from their mouth and hype against the PS4,even that is not exclusive.

I don't recall stating anything about TitanFall being an exclusive, nor do I see TitanFall being mentioned anywhere in this thread's OP.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

A game cannot flop by metacritic scores. I don't know how many times cows need to be told this before they stop embarrassing themselves, but here it is again:

A game cannot flop by metacritic scores.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

hahaha i called it months ago, m$ lineup was just marginally better but they blew their load at launch. they have nothing left except another halo rehash and no lems dont mention titanfall because it comes out for pc and x360.

Chrome-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#64  Edited By Chrome-
Member since 2009 • 1744 Posts

@xxgunslingerxx said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

Cows need to stop making dumb threads.

your pretty dumb if you don't realize lems do the same thing when it benefits them

Except that cows started doing it in the first place.

The whole lets use MC scores and not GS scores was started by cows after TLOU flopped. Both Zelda TP and SS both flopped here and had +90 on metacritic yet sheeps played by the rule.

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

Of course TC and the cows conveniently forget that only games with a retail release count.

Sorry Cows, those were the rules you whined about implementing, so your downloadable games don't count, but I'm sure your downloadable 2 hour indie game is good. Afterall, you seem to be compelled to try to rewrite the rules again to include it and have nothing better to do now then debate over it,,,,

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#66 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@tormentos said:
@k2theswiss said:

But but Resogun doesn't count is not a game is a movie...hahaha

Oh wait is not and is higher score than Forza and Indie game better than the once mighty and powerful Forza...hahaha

The indiestation worked for sony sadly no indies on xbox one until late 2014 if ever..hahaha

yawn indies...

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By k2theswiss

@Krelian-co said:

@k2theswiss said:

@I_can_haz said:

LOL @ the butthurt lems in this thread. I knew Ryse would flop so hard as to bring the overall average down.

"bu...bu...but teh best launch lineup ever for $500"

we ALL knew ryse was garbage... Even ms...

lems didn't want to admit it hence why we are laughing at them.

no, lems all know it sucks but the lems DREAM of it getting higher then a 8 just so cows would melt

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

blackace is drowning in tears right now

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

yawn indies...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-PC-Video-Games/zgbs/videogames

Funny xbox fans seem to love indies..hahaha

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

Forza, KI, and DR3 are dope. Good launch.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By k2theswiss

@tormentos said:

@k2theswiss said:

yawn indies...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-PC-Video-Games/zgbs/videogames

Funny xbox fans seem to love indies..hahaha

not this lem

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@brucebenzing said:

Of course TC and the cows conveniently forget that only games with a retail release count.

Sorry Cows, those were the rules you whined about implementing, so your downloadable games don't count, but I'm sure your downloadable 2 hour indie game is good. Afterall, you seem to be compelled to try to rewrite the rules again to include it and have nothing better to do now then debate over it,,,,

I think games count, period. You know, cuz I'm a gamer. Enjoy your $500 TV remote, though.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@juarbles said:

The Xbone fails as expected and TLHBO as expected. The sad thing is that this is the bulk of the games the xbone is going to have this gen. They'll just give the same rehashed crap to xboners for the next 8 years.

MOOOO MOO MOOO MOOOOOOOOOO!

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@brucebenzing said:

I think games count, period. You know, cuz I'm a gamer. Enjoy your $500 TV remote, though.

Sorry but downloadable games don't count as per SW rules....Crying about it on't change a thing.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Shewgenja

@brucebenzing said:

@Shewgenja said:

@brucebenzing said:

Sorry but downloadable games don't count as per SW rules....Crying about it on't change a thing.

Is that so? So, STEAM doesn't count? That's a new one!

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@donalbane said:

@Shewgenja:

If you'd rather play Flower and Resogun than Forza and Dead Rising, more power to you. Knock yourself out.

lol seriously.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Personally can't wait to get my XBox One. Will definitely pick up a PS4 for Infamous: Second Son. Dem fanboys playing those metacritic scores.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Neither launch is very good, Xbone's is clearly better with Forza and Dead Rising though.

Lol at a years old PS3 arcade game being your big "exclusive".

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Shewgenja

@locopatho said:

Neither launch is very good, Xbone's is clearly better with Forza and Dead Rising though.

Lol at a years old PS3 arcade game being your big "exclusive".

Metacritic says otherwise, and lol @ assuming that everyone buying a PS4 has a PS3. Not the case when you are expanding marketshare. You can't qualify or disqualify a launch lineup's games. It's either available on the system or not. You can't pick and choose whatever games are convenient for you.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Yes cows, let the butt hurt flow through you.

"BU BU BU METAA CRITTTICCCC WAAAAAAA"

"BU BU BU KNACK AND KILLZONE TEH UNDERRATED"

lol, loving the damage control, keep it up cows.

Loading Video...

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Shewgenja

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Yes cows, let the butt hurt flow through you.

"BU BU BU METAA CRITTTICCCC WAAAAAAA"

"BU BU BU KNACK AND KILLZONE TEH UNDERRATED"

lol, loving the damage control, keep it up cows.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Stay mad.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

FM5 9/10

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Both are "meh?" I agree.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@Chrome- said:

@xxgunslingerxx said:

@blackace said:

Why are Cows still referencing Metacritic & Gameranking scores? LMAO!! How hypocritical since they were the ones who always said Metacritic doesn't count on SW. Now they are constantly trying to use it to make themselves feel beetter. Poor, sad, sad, mad Cows.

Thread failed 0/10.

your pretty dumb if you don't realize lems do the same thing when it benefits them

The whole lets use MC scores and not GS scores was started by cows after TLOU flopped. Both Zelda TP and SS both flopped here and had +90 on metacritic yet sheeps played by the rule.

No it started WAY before the LOU. Other forums were talking about it because gs lost it's credibility by that time.

gMcR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By gMcR
Member since 2004 • 216 Posts

Both consoles have an incredibly weak lineup, but it could be worse I guess.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Xbox ALWAYS ends up failing at games, another gen, story will be the same. M$ just don't know how to make games.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@Eddie-Vedder said:

Xbox ALWAYS ends up failing at games, another gen, story will be the same. M$ just don't know how to make games.

They have some very highly rated games. Stop being a fuckwit.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@extacykiller said:

@Shewgenja: I love dumbasses that think Indie titles are rated with the same standards that full retail console releases are. Indiestation confirmed.

Ironic post is ironic....

Avatar image for deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
Member since 2008 • 2058 Posts

@cowkiller11 said:

@blackace said:

@Liquid_ said:

@blackace said:

Thread failed 0/10.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

It doesn't count. Cows, Sheep, Lems and Hermit all know that only GS Scores count in SW. It's been like that for many, many years. When lems tried to use Metacritics earlier this year Cows told them Metacritics doesn't count in SW. Now stupid Cows are trying to use Metacritics to make a point and make themselves feel better after their main exclusive games FLOPPED. LMAO!! Give it a rest already.

I think he got bored of the Shitstation already, bad games, laggy servers, awful UI and now terrible voice chat

Loading Video...

If I had to listen to this diarrhea I'd abandon the PS4 also, thank god my PS4 bricked already.

you do have a phone you XBOT don't you?
congratulations you paid 100 more just to use skype you already have for free on PC

You fail to mention that UNDERWATER BUBBLING SOUND SKYPE HAS ALL THE TIME

Also if you want so bad to talk to your teenager friens while playing HaLOL why do'nt you take a visit instead?

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

LOL

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@Chrome- said:

@xxgunslingerxx said:

@blackace said:

Thread failed 0/10.

lol ignorant lem is ignorant system wars has existed for years do you really believe the first time ever metacritic was used was for TLOU? seriously....sometimes i feel so smart coming to system wars any time a game flopped here but didn't flop somewhere else or didn't flop on metacritic it was used

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#94  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@tormentos said:
@blackace said:

fucking owned. blackace , go home.

I've seen a lot of your posts on here, for someone who claims that they are getting "both" systems...you sure do a lot of bashing PS4 & praising Xbone. But Tormentos just exposed your bullshit, so it's whatever at this point.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#95 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@ioannisdenton said:

@cowkiller11 said:

@blackace said:

@Liquid_ said:

@blackace said:

Thread failed 0/10.

no different than lems saying metacritic doesn't count anymore

It doesn't count. Cows, Sheep, Lems and Hermit all know that only GS Scores count in SW. It's been like that for many, many years. When lems tried to use Metacritics earlier this year Cows told them Metacritics doesn't count in SW. Now stupid Cows are trying to use Metacritics to make a point and make themselves feel better after their main exclusive games FLOPPED. LMAO!! Give it a rest already.

I think he got bored of the Shitstation already, bad games, laggy servers, awful UI and now terrible voice chat

Loading Video...

If I had to listen to this diarrhea I'd abandon the PS4 also, thank god my PS4 bricked already.

congratulations you paid 100 more just to use skype you already have for free on PC

Also if you want so bad to talk to your teenager friens while playing HaLOL why do'nt you take a visit instead?

Sorry bro, but that voice chat quality is definitely better with that headset based on the video. Personally, I have no problems with hearing/chatting with the default PS4 headset, but the Xbone's included headset sounds better apparently.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
Member since 2008 • 2058 Posts

@remiks00 said:

@ioannisdenton said:

Sorry bro, but that voice chat quality is definitely better with that headset based on the video. Personally, I have no problems with hearing/chatting with the default PS4 headset, but the Xbone's included headset sounds better apparently.

and i also happen to agree with you but having better qaulity in chat makes gaming better in what exactly? is it a selling point? is it worth the 100 extra for kinekt?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#97 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

If you would have seen the live feeds when they were playing Dead Rising 3 you'd of seen people actually having a lot of fun playing it, they expressed more enjoyment playing that game than anything shown on the PS4 live stream where they looked bored.